-World of The Dead

The Damned Vow {On Hiatus}
 
   Kris was still holding your hand when a breath taking sight appeared before your eyes. You stood there not taking even a single step, speechless and in awe.
 
   It was dark, of course. But you were truly grateful for the thousands of candle that lit up the place and make this dark world seem –weirdly- beautiful. The sky is pitch black and the surrounding seems to choke you and makes you breath heavier. 
 
   Later you found out, that ‘Underworld’ means the underground. Thus the sky is actually soils, where the coffins are buried. That is why it is pitch black.
 
   Kris slowly pulled your hand to walk with him. As you walked, you saw many creepy decorations were filling the world. Like for example, there at the corner, five broken skeletons were standing with sharp blade in each of their hand. And the pumpkins with spooky face and green tonics in bottles scattered everywhere.
 
   Later, you see empty coffins on the road and as you keep going, you started to see other –you assumed- dead people walking around chatting with each other as if they are,,, alive. Well, the one who is holding your hand right now can talk fine even though he is dead. 
 
   You don’t know~ They don’t seem like they are dead, unless for the glowing face and the smoky make up on them.
 
   You did not realize you are standing in front of a door until Kris opened them, and you heard noises came from inside. You were too busy making observations of this new world to notice that Kris has led you to a bar. 
 
   “What took you so long!”, Luhan’s voice was the first to greet you when you stepped in to the bar. And you saw all five heads turned towards you. They took a table at the corner and the table was full of foods. 
 
   Kris has let go of your hand and walked to the boys first. Then you followed him and took a sit beside him.
 
   Chen took a half of the chicken on the table and put it on a plate in front of you. “Eat, you should be hungry by now”, he said smiling while his fingers.
 
   You immediately ate the chicken with gluttonous you did not care how they looked at you. You are hungry as hell. And you are so excited at the idea of chewing something, you felt like kissing all six of them to thank them for the food. Seriously.
 
   Tao –who to your surprise, is sitting beside you- poured you some water when you choked. You gulped down the water and continue eating. You finished the chicken, you reached for the fruits, and the bread, and the cake, and the rice and you don’t know what you were eating. All you know is you need to stuff yourself down until you’re full because you do not know when will you get to eat again. Besides, the tastes are not that bad. They are… edible.
 
   “Slow down”, Kris caressed your back gently as he poured you more water.
 
   Luhan grinned as he watched you being a glutton while eating some grapes.
 
   They did eat, just not as much as you.
 
   “Can you still taste the food?”, you asked curiously. They are dead, why are they eating?
 
   They looked at each other, then Lay answered that they eat for fun. For… fun?
 
   “We can’t taste the food, yes, you are right. It’s just, we eat for fun…”
 
   Then, you wondered who flavored the food if they can’t taste the food.  The food taste‘s fine. Why do they even care to flavor them anyway?
 
   “This bar belongs to the BTOB brother. They love to cook when they are still alive. Especially Eunkwang and Minhyuk. They flavored them for fun, too.”
 
   For fun?
 
   “You see, here, we kept on doing things we used to do before we die. It’s a way to preserve precious memories. Not necessary, but for those who wanted to, can do it. No one cares…”
 
   Ahhh… No one cares…
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------xxxXXxxx---------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
   “Come back again, later! Don’t let her starve!”, Minhyuk -as introduced by Luhan- greeted the you and the boys and waved us goodbye as we stepped out of his bar.
 
   The boys waved him back, except Tao, and you bowed a little to show your appreciation. And we are back to the same group walking pattern. Kris is in front, leading the group, Luhan walked beside you telling stories of old time though none of them went inside your head. And the rest walked behind.
 
   “Luhan, where are we going?”
 
   “To Kris’s house. Oh, now Kris’s house is your house, too!”
 
   “I need new clothes”
 
   “Oh, don’t worry, we took care of that. Kris asked us to do something about your cloth before”
 
   “Can I get a shower when we reach that place?”, you don’t want to call it your house.
 
   “Shower? Uh, we didn’t think about that…”, Luhan scratched the back of his head.
 
   You pouted. You need shower. It’s been a long day…
 
   “You, there. Yahh! … Kris’s wife!”, you heard someone calling you from behind. It’s Lay. He was grinning when he asked you about your name. And you laughed.
 
   It’s absurd. We have walked this far together and you have known all of them by name now. But no one knows yours. No one asked. Not even the readers. You looked at Kris and felt like teasing him a little.
 
   “Ask my husband. He married me”, you smiled proudly.
 
   Kris glanced back but didn’t stop walking.
 
   “What is her name, Kris?”, this time Chen asked.
 
   Kris ignored them and kept on walking.
 
   “Kris, you don’t know your wife’s name?”, Luhan caught your teasing mood and played along with you. He sent you a no-sound hi-five after you seen Kris’s flustered face. You heard ‘Wooo~’ cheers from behind you. They enjoy teasing Kris.
 
   Seeing Kris with no response, you went to him, grabbed his arm and cling to him. He was surprised at first but he saw your wide smile so he let you be.
 
   “Yuna”
 
   “…...?”
 
   “My name is Yuna"
 
   “Yu..na…”
 
   You nodded and he smiled beautifully. 
 
   Somehow, deep down… you feels like you’re opening 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Our Reastaurant Owner~ <3
 
 
 
PENJAE~