-Things You Don't Know

The Damned Vow {On Hiatus}

 

“What is this, Sehun?”. Tao narrowed his eyes as he saw both of you and he smirked. You were too shock you become speechless.

 

“She was lost. I was on my way to my room when I heard her cry, so I came over to see what happened…”, Lord Sehun answered Tao’s mocking question properly.

 

“Is that true, young lady?”, Tao fixed his eyes on you.

 

You stammered when you answered almost confidently -yes. Even so, Lord Sehun’s statement and your answer did not make Tao’s grin disappear.

 

“But that is not what I heard. I heard something else, Sehun. I heard something more interesting than that. Something about a ring. Isn’t that right, Kris’s wife?”

 

You were shocked again when Tao call out for you.

 

“R.. R.. Ring? What ring?”, you stuttered in uneasiness.

 

“OH! I noticed her beautiful ring so I asked her about it. She said it’s her wedding ring. I’m surprised, where did Kris hyung got that?”

 

You felt relieve when Lord Sehun managed to cover your lies. Do not stammer, Yuna! Not now, of all time…

 

“My lady”

 

Kris suddenly jumped into the intense conversation and in someway you felt at ease for a while. You hurried to his side and took him away by holding his hand. “We’d better get going. I’m sleepy”. You wanted to get out of there. Out of that nerve-wrecking conversation.

 

Fortunately, Kris followed your will without much talk. You glanced at Lord Sehun and Tao for the last time. 

 

You don’t know why you are doing this. Why you tried to hide the fact that you knew Lord Sehun?

 

Because you might lose the chance of going home? Because of the fact that, he is the one who supposed to marry you instead of Kris?

 

Or is it because you felt guilty? Feeling like you are cheating on Kris?

 

Omo, I don’t know.

 

“How did you know I was there?”

 

“You were not in our house. So, as I thought, you lost your way so I came back to search for you. And I got spies in this mansion”

 

His grin makes you shiver. Spies?

 

Like suspicious Tao is not enough, Kris have spies??!!

 

I mean…

 

SPIES?!!

 

 

 

 

 

“You are nottttt sleeping with me, right Kris?”

 

To prevent you from passing out of shock, you tried to clench your fist and grit your teeth as you glare at Kris who has jumped onto the bed first and laid there happily. I repeat. HAPPILY.

 

 

“Then, do you prefer to sleep by the river, my wife?”, he smiles widely as he teased you.

 

“Of course not!”

 

“So come on now. Hop in. You said you were sleepy”, he patted the empty space beside him.

 

You sighed. “Just send me home, Kris… I beg you, pretty please…?”

 

“Do not start again, Yuna. My answer stays the same”

 

You wanted to cry again, at how hopeless your situation is now. He won’t listen. And you hate that part of him.

 

“Don’t cry again, aren’t you tired?”

 

“I want to go home!”

 

“I can give you anything but that”

 

“Then try to give me your warm hands if you really can give me anything!”

 

Crap, you hit it. He was flabbergasted. And …. heartbroken. He tried to hide his teary eyes so he turned away from you. You asked for the impossible. That is like, asking him to get his heart to function again.

 

And he is sulking. Again. Damn.

 

You heave a sigh before you slowly climbed on the bed and lay beside Kris on the empty space. Kris is still with his position, lying with his back facing you.

 

“Do not touch me!”, you warned him. But he did not respond.

 

You had no heart to comfort him now. You had a lot to worry about. And you knew he’ll get back to normal as time goes by.

 

But what about you, now?

 

How can you persuade Kris to take you home?

 

Or should you just run away knowing it’s dangerous?

 

Do you even know the exit?

 

Should you ask Lord Sehun for help?

 

Seeing him, he is not glowing, means he is alive, right?

 

Then why is he here?

 

If he can get in, for sure he knows the way out, ….. right?

 

But wait… you remember he said something about your ring. The ring he gave you on your supposedly wedding day.

 

 

 “You don’t know what you just have done, my dear…”

 

 

You looked at the ring in your hand.

 

‘What have I done?’

 

……….

 

 

..

 

.

 

 

 

 

Oh~ Readers... Say something?!!!

No, kidding.

No, really.

Say something.