-Take It Away

The Damned Vow {On Hiatus}

 

 

When you wake up, you were on the bed. Alone. Luhan must have carried you to bed. You sit yourself up, trying to get your sense back together. It was a satisfying sleep, after few days of shocking events that cause you to have sleep deprivation.

 

Now where is Luhan? The room felt creepy now that you are left alone. You got on your feet, searching for him around the room but he was nowhere to be seen. Not even the Tinkers.

 

You decided to go out. But everything has changed. The hallway was in mess. The paintings were scratched. The walls have cracks and fallen debris into broken pieces. Even the glorious tiles that covered the floor have turned dark and stained with bloods.

 

Wait, bloods? The blood stain turns into a trail of dripping red color.

 

Your timid steps turned into a run as you rushed back to the throne room. You were scared to open the door, hesitated, afraid of what you may find behind the door. So pushed the door slightly open and you overheard their conversations...

 

“You should have controlled yourself, were you planning to kill him?”

 

“He was trying to take her away again, what am I supposed to do?”

 

“Even so, it’s Sehun for God sake! Have you lost your mind?!”

 

Then you heard one of the UnderGuardians voice interrupting, “Bickering doesn’t help here, boys. Lay, do you think you can save him?”

 

“I’m trying. He’s losing too much blood”

 

Right when you heard blood, you flung the door wide open. Then you saw the boys circling up something and their hands were kept busy they do not even care to turn to you. But Kris did. Kris’s eyes caught yours and ‘GUILTY’ was printed on his expression.

 

You hastily ran to the boys; following the blood trail and your knees weaken when you saw Lord Sehun lying on the floor, unconscious. Blood was still gushing out and coloring him red all over.

 

Now that you see it, blood was splattered all over the place.

 

“What happened?” you asked Luhan who was trying to stop the bleeding.

 

The boys kept on wiping the blood that flowing from different part of Lord Sehun’s body with pieces of clothes. Lay, Xiumin and Suho was trying their best to clean and sew the injuries. The others are helping whatever they can.

 

Only Baekhyun and Chanyeol watching in concern, they do not know what to do so they let the others handle the situation.

 

And of course, Kris, the guilty one, the one who made Lord Sehun like that just stood there and watch. The others would not let him come any closer to Sehun, afraid he might lose control again.

 

“What have you done to him?!!” you screamed the words to Kris hysterically. You did not realized it due to the shock but you burst into crying, blaming him.

 

You saw his heart breaking from his eyes when he sees you cry like that. His opened his mouth, trying to make an excuse but the words stuck on his throat. He shook his head slowly, denying your silent accusations.

 

“Why did you do it?” you wailed.

 

“I didn’t mean to kill him. It was… it was…”

 

“Kris! He is not dead! Do not break down! We will save him. Yuna, stop” Luhan said, in the middle of his job. Kris then kneeled in front of you. “I’m sorry, please don’t hate me,” he mumbled. And he repeated those words.

 

You ignored him and your attention switched back to Lord Sehun, praying for him to be safe. He looked so pale and your tears just could not stop flowing. “Save him. Please, save him!”

 

Then you turned to the UnderGuardians. “Don’t you have anything to make him better? Any spell? Any potion?” All five of them shook their head and threw you into more despair.

 

Kris reached out to you, trying to wipe your tears and calm you down. “Don’t cry, he’ll be alright.” But you shoved his hands away.

 

“How can you be so sure?!! Even if he is saved, that never erase the fact that you tried to kill him!”

 

“I never meant to kill him!”

 

“NO, Kris! You always want things to go your way as if you control everything. You didn’t even care about my feelings! You forced me into this marriage, you forced me to go with you, and you caused my parents’ death!” you screamed all your heart to him.

 

And you see tears streaming down his face. He lost for words at your confession.

 

“Now you’ve hurt him… and all this happened because you want me” and both of you closed your eyes at the painful fact. The air got so sad and heavy. The others just listened to you quietly; let you pour all the words and tears away.

 

Your sudden request startled every soul in the room, “Let me go,” the words barely left your mouth. But you said it. Your tone has lowered but loud enough for everyone to hear. “Take the ring off,” you sobbed. You were crying hard but that did not stop you.

 

“Only the one who made the vow can take the ring off, right? That is why you can easily take it off when I can’t even make it move from my finger”

 

“But if he undo the seal, the one who take the ring off and cancel the curse… will die…” Victoria had to in because she was concern about the result.

 

But that didn't stop you. Kris has gone too far. “I don’t care, he is dead anyway. Take it away from me, Kris…”

 

“I don’t want to be your wife anymore”