Come With Me

The Damned Vow {On Hiatus}

 

Italics are flashbacks ^^


 

 

 

--“Lord Sehun…?”--

 

 

Lord Sehun dragged you to stride along with him, leaving the graveyard behind you and the chances for Kris to find you back.

 

 

“Lord Sehun…?”

 

“I’m sorry, if I’m not the one you waited for” he let go of your shoulders. Somehow, guilty manage to find its place in you when he said that in a sorrowful tone.

 

“No, no! That’s not what I mean. I thought it was Kris, because they left me here. And Lay said that you and the other EXO-K went to hide… Are you okay?”

 

“I’m okay. I ran away. Suho hyung might go berserk if he found out. I heard about your parents’ death and I thought I will find you here. I’m glad they left you, though”

 

You looked at him with questioning eyes. “Huh?”

 

“We have something to settle with. You have to come with me”

 

“What? Where to?”

 

“Just come with me, first. I’ll tell you on the way. We need to be quick before Kris hyung and the others found out that you are gone”

 

Lord Sehun then grabbed your hand and led the way out without giving you any chance to speak. Your struggling against his strong grip does not seem to affect him. Every time you tried to open your mouth he ‘sshhh’ you up.

 

 

So now, you just follow his lead and you were surprised that his eyes can see through all this darkness of the night. You cannot see anything, only blackness and few shapes that does not make sense -by the help of the Moon. Opposite with Lord Sehun, he seemed to be familiar with the road.

 

You might not be able to see clearly, but you were sure you saw the silhouette wall of the entrance to the city. And both of you have past the gate. “Are we going out of the town?”

 

He did not answer you. Until you felt eerie surrounding around you, you had to use all your might to pull back and make him stop. “Where are we going? Where are you taking me?”

 

“Just follow me. I can’t tell you anything. Kris hyung have spies everywhere. Even in here”

 

You looked around as your eyes have become familiar with the view. As you expected, you are back in the jungle. On top of that, late at night.

 

“Are you taking me back to the UnderWorld?” you asked in terror but he ‘sshh’ you again. You felt annoyed. Why on Earth is he taking you back in there? Is he taking orders from Kris? “I need explanations!”

 

“No, now is not the time for that. We need to hurry before they catch us up” he said in a very low, whispering voice.

 

You asked why he is so afraid of Kris in the same low voice and he said he is afraid of all of the hyung. You do not understand why. They seemed to be so close when they were together. Or is there something going on between them that you do not know of?

 

Lord Sehun took your hand again to continue the walking. You were grateful that he slowed the walk down. You were out of breath when he forced you to stride a long with him.

 

It felt more as if he was dragging you.

 

He is taking you deeper into the forest and it was certain. He is taking you to the UnderWorld, though you do not know why he is doing it.

 

You were angry to yourself, scolding your brain for letting just anyone to control you. You let them do as they please, that is why things have become like this. Your parents, Kris, and now Lord Sehun has entered the list.

 

The problem is, when you do make firm of your own decision, they always turn out to be a bad decision. For instance, when you told Luhan to go away, you end up regretting it.

 

Anyway, Lord Sehun took care of you really well, despite the way he forces you to follow him. Like how Luhan has been helping you out as the road get dangerous, Lord Sehun did the same. And you felt safe.

 

“How can you see the way when the forest is soooo dark?” you asked as he held your hand to help you cross a small bridge made of a fallen tree.

 

He smiled proudly. “I’m not called the Black Phantom for nothing”

 

“So you are called the Black Phantom because you can see in the dark?”

 

“Of course not! I have many reasons. But that is one of my ability”

 

Ah… Silence. “So why are you called the Black Phantom?”

 

“Luhan hyung gave me that name when I was fifteen. Don’t ask more of it, I can’t tell you the whole story. But I’m  called that for reasons. Luhan hyung chose the best name that suits me,” he said cheerfully.

 

You do not look afraid of Luhan, you said and he sheepishly scratched his temple. Of course, not. Luhan saved him from the bullies and brought him to the UnderWorld.

 

“Are you happy? Living with them in the UnderWorld?” he quickly bobbed his head.

 

“Hyung taught us many things and they took great care of us all”

 

“Then, why are you afraid of them?”

 

“I’m the youngest. Not the weakest but knowing them, all the hyung are weird and can be scary sometimes”

 

You laughed in agreement. For sure, they are. Talking about being scary, “Tell me what you know about Kris’s spies”

 

“Oh. Hyung’s spies?" He looked around before he answered in a very low voice. "We don’t know about EXO-M hyung, but EXO-K members have never seen his spies with our own eyes. But the mention of it can control us down ever since we were kid. You know, it’s like a cane created to force the kid to behave”

 

You gave him a weird look.

 

“Kris hyung always know what happened. What mistakes we did behind him. What vase we broke in the mansion, what painting we destroyed, when and why did we fight with each other. He gave us warnings when we eat together and sometimes he prepared punishments”

 

“That is scaryyyyy!” So that is how he knows so many things…

 

Lord Sehun chuckled at your feedback. “Scary. But succeed in controlling all six of us and trained us to behave. Ahh… We are here”

 

You looked in front to find nothing but the same pitch-black view. “What is it? Have we arrived to the portal? Why can’t I see anything?’

 

Lord Sehun said that it would create troubles if other human can notice it and access into it so the UnderGuardians hid the portal.

 

But you are more concern about the time that seemed to be shorten. It took you half of the day to walk from the hideout at first. But yesterday, you started the journey at noon but managed to reach the town at dawn. And now you are back to the portal in less that six hours, you guessed.

 

“Let’s go”

 

“Wait!” you started to panic about entering the UnderWorld again. “I need your reason, why are you taking me back in there. I’m not going”

 

He bit his bottom lip and sighed. You noticed him glancing back, afraid if Kris and the others might appear from the dark.

 

“Alright. I’ll tell you. But after that we have to move faster, okay?”

 

You nodded. Then he said it…

 

“We need to see the UnderGuardians to undo the vow made for the ring"

 

He bit his bottom lip before he continue...

 

"That is the only way to separate you from Kris hyung”

 

 

Sehun stealing you away~ XD

 

 

And I see many of you rooting for Kris~ ^^

 

Till the next chapter! <3