-The Ring He Left

The Damned Vow {On Hiatus}

It is night and you are back in your room in the mansion. You looked at the ring in your hand. Again. Lord Sehun left you this ring in your hand this evening before he left.

 

The ceremony was in chaos when Inspector Zico suddenly walks in the wedding. The bridegroom has run away. The guests were shocked. Our parents were shocked too. Well, mother and father were in fury to be exact. Things did not go according to their plan. They are worried about their growing debt. They said he and his family humiliated them.

 

But not you. You were worried about him. You don’t want him to get caught. People said he robbed the bank. But you don’t believe them. You wanted to believe in Lord Sehun. Although you have known Zico longer than you know Lord Sehun, you wanted to believe in your husband-to-be.

 

Zico is one of your friends known as the best inspector in town. But, for once you wished he was wrong about Lord Sehun.

 

These thoughts suffocated you so you decided to went outside and get some fresh air. You let your long and curly hair untied and went out in your long, white night gown dress with light blue scarf wrapping you.

 

It’s midnight so you hope everyone in town have start snoring so that no one would see you because you are too tired to dress up properly. You brought the ring together with you holding it in you left hand.

 

You don’t want to wear it because you want Lord Sehun himself to put in on you. You see, you are not married yet unless you make your vow to him and he put the ring in your finger himself.

 

You did not realize that you have walked outside the town until you your leg stuck and you fall. Damn. When you look around, you don’t know where you are. But you are in the forest for sure because trees are surrounding you now. It was dark and the only source of light is the full moon above you.

 

You stood up on your own, brushing the dirt and dead leaves on your dress. Then you realized, you lost your ring. You searched for it hastily among the leaves, panicked. You can’t lose it. A voice came from behind you, you stopped searching and looked back.

 

“Are you looking for this ring, Miss?”

 

p/s:the entrance of Kris, coming soon!