1- I Don’t Love Him

The Damned Vow {On Hiatus}

 

 

You were preparing for your wedding ceremony. Mother made you wear a long beautiful wedding dress which almost make you choke to death gasping for air because the corset was as tight as hell.

                   

You have eye bags as you don’t get any sleep last night worrying about who is your future husband to be. The thing is both of you have never met before and you are marrying him for the sake of the family.

 

“Mother, I am still young, how can I marry at this age, with a stranger at that?”, you complained when she knocked on the door to check whether your preparation is ready or not.

 

“It’s for your own good, dear, I heard Lord Sehun is a nice gentleman. Do not worry so much”, she tried to calm you down while checking your wedding dress.

 

For my own good, oh please cut that crap.

 

“I don’t love him, whoever he is. You and father are doing this for your own sake. You are selling me out to pay father’s debt!”

 

She looked at you and her eyes narrow. She’s in rage you could see she’s controlling herself not to shout at you, afraid other guests would hear her.

 

“You don’t want our family been thrown on the streets, do you? Do you want to see your mother become slave and torture my precious body, do you? And your father being chase around like an animal to pay for his debt, do you? And of course you wouldn’t want to sell your body to pay the debt either, right?”

 

You hesitantly nodded, sad, and she smiled in content.

 

 

~I know it's short and I'll keep it short unless the chapter need to be long, bear with me ^____^. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it! Hearteu!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iou-XVvJ1Ec