-The Portal

The Damned Vow {On Hiatus}
 
 
 
 
 
   You are walking by yourself now. I mean, Kris has let go of your hand after you complained about his ice cold hand. But you are walking like a prisoner, with Kris leading the group in front and the rest of them behind you, leaving you no room to escape.
 
   Luhan walked beside you helping you out here and there when the road become difficult. Kris seems to ignore you again, looks like he’s sulking about you complaining on his hand. But you know he’s not mad at you. 
 
   It took you a lot of courage to say that to Kris because his growl back in the hideout still left you great impact, reminds you not to get on his bad side.
 
   The sun has arisen and Kris’s face has slowly turned back to normal. Normal means, pale. And glowing.
 
   You are still in the jungle but they are taking you deeper and further away from the town. Which of course, cause you stomach ache due to the tense and panic, fear you are too far away that it is impossible to go back home. It’s getting colder with only your night gown and the mosquitoes just won’t leave you alone. And your rumbling stomach due to starving adds up the pain. You miss Lord Sehun. Seriously.
 
   Anyway, you have recognized them one by one, by now. How? By listening when they talked to each other. 
 
   Kris, your -hate to say this but, yeah,- your husband. 
 
   And your favorite Luhan, a nice and kind gentleman. He took care of you the most. Though his hands are cold you are pretty sure he has a warm heart, though that heart is no longer beating.
 
   Xiumin, doesn’t talk much even among them, so you only know his name.
 
   Lay and Chen, are normal. They do talk to you sometimes, and they joke around Luhan although you never understand their jokes about brain and lost hand and sloppy eyes. But they smile, not as much as Luhan, but they are, you assume, normal.
 
   But the scariest, named Tao. He never talks to you but he glares with his scary smoky black eyes. You only get to know his name after you asked Luhan about him.
 
   “He’s nice when you get to know him. He’s only like that when he meet strangers. Don’t worry…!”, Luhan tried to blow away my worries.
 
   Yeah, don’t worry? Tao looks at me as if he’d kill me if none of them are going to. And Luhan told me not to worry. Honestly, he scared me more than Kris did.
 
   “Ouch!”, you bumped into Kris who suddenly stopped walking.
 
   “Are you okay? I’m sorry I should have warn you sooner!”, Luhan took my head in his hand, examining me if I got hurt.
 
   “I’m okay, Lu..”. You rubbed your head. “Why did you stop?”, you asked Kris.
 
   “We are here..”, Lay came in front analyzing the surrounding. Then he walked forward and disappeared with the wind. Xiumin, Chen and Tao followed Lay after that. You asked Luhan to explain. But he only smiled cheerfully and said you’ll get food soon. He might have heard noises that came from your stomach. Then he too, walked away and disappeared, leaving you to Kris.
 
   “We are going to the Underworld”, Kris said without looking at you.
 
   “It’s not as nice as here, but it’s not too bad. It will take a while, but you’ll like it, I hope you do.”
 
   “Kris, I need to go home…To my house. To my family”
 
   “I am your family, and I’m taking you to our home…”
 
   You sighed. It’s useless. Kris won’t listen to you. And if you want to go home, you need him to take you back. It’s impossible to travel alone, you might just die getting lost.
 
   “Won’t they kill me, there? You know. Like zombie eating fleshes and brains…?”, you asked for confirmation. But he laughed at your question. He’s not that scary when he smiles.
 
   “Silly… I won’t take you there in the first place if I know that would happen.. Now, come!”, he let out his hand offering help. “If you are scared you can hold my hand”.
 
   At least for now, you decided it's better to go with him. You could pester him to take you home later.
 
   Hesitantly, you grabbed his cold hand and followed him with heavy steps. .And WOOSSHH! Both of you disappeared.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Diary Bonus
 
She complained about my hands. She said she’s freezing more because of me.
I can’t help but to get hurt a little by her comment.
Arrghhh! I can’t burn my hands to make it warm.
I’m dead that’s why they are cold no matter how much I rub it to make it warm. 
 
How can I make my hands warm? Should I really burn my hands? Would that work?
Aish, that’s not important right now..
She’s freezing can’t you see? Her gown is too thin.
I should have wrap her with more clothes back then when we were in the hideout.
Now, it’s too late to turn back. And I can’t warm her if I hug her either.
Arghhh~ I don’t know what to do!