-The Wedding

The Damned Vow {On Hiatus}

Finally the time for the ceremony come. After meeting Lord Sehun, you went back to your waiting room and waited anxiously looking forward to the ceremony. You can’t wait to be his wife. You believed that both of you have fall in love and agreed to be married to each other.

 

The door to the hall of the church opened and your father took your hand and put it on his arm, leading you to Lord Sehun who is now waiting for you, smiling. The guests stands for you as you entered the hall. The wedding song played beautifully as you walked gracefully. Everything seems so perfect.

 

“With this hand, I will hold yours so that you will never walk alone”

                           

“Your cup will never be empty for I will be your wine”

 

“And with this ring, I will take you as my wife”

 

He said his vow and waited for your answer.

 

“I..”

 

“WAIT!!”, a rough loud voice shouting stopped you.

 

Everyone’s attention shifted to the person at the entrance door of the hall. He walked in down the hall, surprising every soul in it. A man in a trench coat stood in front of you staring at the man beside you.

 

“You can not marry him. He is a criminal”

 

Shocked, you look at the man beside you asking for his explanation. He gazed at you, looking deep into you without giving any excuse. As if he’s trying to explain it to you without talking. And then he smiled.

 

He took you in his arm and hugged you gently. He whispered to your ear, “I’m so sorry, love, but it looks like we have to delay our wedding. You’ll wait for me, right?”, he hold your hand and kiss them.

 

You were too surprised, you were petrified to do anything. You saw Lord Sehun escape through the back door and you heard mens running after him, that’s all. You fell on your knee trying to digest what just happened. It pains you when you learnt what happened.

 

He left. He left you…