The UnderGuardians

The Damned Vow {On Hiatus}

 

 

“Welcome to the UnderGuardian’s Castle, Black Phantom. I see you bring friends with you today~” a very tall man greet the four of you as you enter the entrance of the castle.

 

He is abnormally tall, you would say. As if he is standing on another person to be tall like that. And you are not fond of the creepiness that he have around him, although he smiled as he welcome you in. But you bowed a little to show your gratitude.

 

Lord Sehun pulled you closer to him. “Stick with me, he said”

 

We walked into the front hall following the tall man, then Lord Sehun stopped in the middle of it but the tall man continued to disappear behind the door in front of you. You assumed that you have to wait.

 

You had the chance to observe the beautiful interior design of the castle. There are a many dark portraits paintings hanging on the walls. And paintings that does not make sense to you.

 

And you were sure you saw Kris and the rest of EXO-M’s portrait among them. But you did not get the chance to look at it a little longer since the tall man suddenly appeared again from the door to inform both of you to go in.

 

So, you guessed, the time has come to meet the UnderGuardians~!

 

You went into the room, hearing the Tinkers chuckling excitedly after they whispered to each other in words you could not understand. When Lord Sehun opened the door for you, suddenly lovely scents came piercing your nose. You felt high as if you were drunk. And sleepy all of a sudden.

 

The room was nothing like the Underworld. The background is white. White with blazing light. Suprisingly, you found colorful birds flying around the space. Tall and green trees, colored flowery plants and petals are all over the place.

 

The scene was so gorgeous it is literally breath taking. Because your heartbeat suddenly increase due to the excitement that you almost gasp for air.

 

At the center of the room, laid five thrones made of skillfully sculpted diamonds. And resting on the thrones, five beautiful goddesses, in which you assumed -the UnderGuardians.

 

The Tinkers jumped in excitement and flew to the goddess at the corner of the right side. “Yay~! Sulli~ Sulli ~!,” they chanted together. It was, honestly, an annoying sight and they have annoying voice.

 

Except that, the goddess, Sulli as you heard, is sooooo beautiful.

 

“What is your business here today, Black Phantom?” the UnderGuardian in the middle started the conversation.

 

“Pardon me, for disturbing, noona. But I need help with the ring that you gave me,” Lord Sehun took your hand and raised it so that the UnderGuardians can see the ring.

 

And awesome. They gasped in shock.

 

“Is she your wife?”

 

“Or did you made a vow to kill her?”

 

“Oh, finally something interesting happened!”

 

“This is going to be fun! He saved us from boredom!”

 

Lord Sehun shook his head and rolled his eyes, annoyed.

 

“She’s not my wife. I didn’t make any vow. Nothing interesting happened and nothing’s going to be any fun. I’m sorry, but I’m not saving you from anything”

 

Then, the UnderGuardians pouted. “Sehun. Obnoxious as always,” one of them came down from her throne and walk down towards you. You felt Sehun’s grip tightening.

 

“I’m Victoria,” she said when she is close in front of you. She smirked. And you suddenly felt the evil aura around her. As if, she was in disguise behind her pretty face.

 

“That is Luna. Krystal. Amber,” she introduced you to the others. “And that is Sulli. Sulli, please stop from giving those cookies to the Tinkers. They’ll get drunk soon”

 

You looked at the Tinkers who kept on stuffing themselves with the cookies that Sulli gives. They seemed out of mind when they sway around at times. They sobbed and farted.

 

Gross! The Tinkers are getting weirder!

 

“Now, who are you beautiful?,” she gently pulled your chin to face her.

 

“Yuna. My name is Yuna,” you answered as if you were spell bounded. Her eyes are mesmerizing.

 

“Yuna?” she raised her brow. She turned to the other Guardians who apparently have the same questioning look. “Yuna, are you Kris’s wife?”

 

Now it is your turn to wear that questioning face. Hesitantly, you said yes. You asked them where the information came from. And they said Kris paid them a visit recently. Yesterday, to be exact.

 

“He came?”

 

“Yes. At morning if I’m not mistaken”

 

Lord Sehun bit his bottom lip. “I guess, he came before we set out of the mansion. After he brought you breakfast… What did he says?”

 

“Now that I remember it, he did asked about the ring we gave you. So we told him how the ring works”

 


 

“Why did you give Sehun the ring?”

 

“He asked for it. What is this about, Kris?”

 

“Did he say anything, why does he want the ring?”

 

“We don’t know. He said he just wanted to own it. He has been asking for it since years ago. And he did what we told in order to make the ring his”

 

“And you just gave it to him?”

 

“….. Well, knowing Sehun we are pretty sure he won’t use the ring wrongly. I believe he haven’t make any vow to seal the ring”

 

Kris sighed seeing how hopeless the UnderGuardians are. But honestly, they don’t know what wrong did they did.

 

 

 

“Then, did you tell him how to undo the seal for the ring?” Lord Sehun asked.

 

Victoria shook her head as she walked back to her throne. It was Luna who explained saying that Kris is pretty well-informed about the ring as well.

 

“He knows that he can break the curse himself. He walked away after he told us that he got married to a woman named Yuna”

 

“I hate him for going in and out of the castle as he please” Sulli commented, followed by the nodding of the Tinkers. Gosh. They are drunk. They have dreamy face someone needs to save them. How can they get drunk from eating cookies?

 

“Wait, he can break the curse?”

 

All five heads of the UnderGuardians turned to Sehun. They smirked. “Yes. The one who made the vow can undo the seal if he wants to. By taking off the ring and chant the spell to break the vow, the curse will disappear too. But…” the UnderGuardians paused and their eyes turn your way.

 

You felt uneasy. “But what?”

 

“Undoing the seal comes with a price”

 

You knew it… “What price?” but before she could answer you question…

 

“VICTORIA!”

 

Then suddenly the sudden entrance of eleven men shocked the room. You counted. Eleven. Oh yes. He came. He finally came. You looked at the face that you have been missing all day, appreciating it.

 

But he looked… sad. And angry.

 

He should be disappointed in you if he knows that you were trying to break the marriage. And he knew. Yet, he greeted you warmly, smiling with a little glint of sadness that he tried to hide. “Hey, dear,” he said.

 

And your heart melts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I've been planning on making f(x) the UnderGuardians ever since the day I create them.

Seriously.