-The Vow

The Damned Vow {On Hiatus}
“Yes, thank you. Can you give it back to me?” you asked for you ring in his hand.
 
He does not respond to you instead he stared at you. 
 
Seeing no sign of moving, you went to him and not until you are close enough to him that you realized he is glowing. The man in front of you is tall and handsome but what surprised you is that he is glowing. 
 
Your surrounding was dark but you can see him clearly as he glows brightly. And you know he does not glow because of the moon. He, himself is glowing beautifully. And his eyes are still gazing at you, dark eyes that seem to hide thousands of stories and sorrow. 
 
“I am sorry if I disturbed you, I just want that ring back…”
 
He slowly drifted his gaze to the ring. “What was the vow?”
 
“Ehhh?”
 
“Don’t make me repeat myself”
 
“But… err..”
 
“With this hand, I will hold yours so that you will never walk alone”, you were shocked when you heard him chanted the vow. Does he really want to know? He gazed at you, asking you to continue the vow with his eyes
 
“Your cup will never be empty for I will be your wine”, you help him with the vow without you realizing it. He copied your words.
 
“And with this ring, I will take you as my wife”, this line he said it himself. He raised one of his eyebrows asking if it’s right. You nodded, smiling.
 
“So what will you say after that?”, he asked.
 
Cheerfully you answered, “I do!” It was fun to play this role again as if you are practicing it for your real wedding with Lord Sehun later.
 
But the smile on your face was erased when suddenly he put the ring on your left hand and leaned in to kiss you. He held your waist and pulled you closer to him as he kissed you passionately. Then, everything went black and blank.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                   
 
p/s : Can you imagine? Gorgeous Kris glowing beautifully in the dark of the night under the bright light of full moon?
kekeke