-The Underworld

The Damned Vow {On Hiatus}
 
 
“This is bull… How can I marry a dead person?”, you asked in furious. Kris is back on the couch. You are sitting on the couch too, across and facing him. 
 
You are surprised at how brave you are considering the fact that you’re the only person alive in this house now. They are dead -though it took a while for you to digest that fact in your slow brain. They are dead, but you didn’t run around screaming from the top of your lung asking for help. You are not even scared… Back to your question, you stared at Kris.
 
However, Kris did not show any sign he would answer you. He just looked down as if he was thinking but you know he just wanted to ignore you. So you looked around at the others who are spread around everywhere in the living room. Asking for explanations.
 
“It doesn’t make sense to all of us either. See, Kris married you out of the sudden…”, Luhan finally spoke out.
 
You glared at Kris. He’s the reason for all these. You bit your bottom lips. , this is not going anywhere. “Listen, although you had your vow and I said ‘I do’, and you put the rings on me and we… kissed”, you said hesitantly about the kiss, embarrassed, “I don’t think it’s legal, you see. We can’t be official, you are dead and I am alive. We can’t get married. We are from different world, aren’t we?”
 
Kris finally looked up to face you. But the face he made almost broke your heart. He’s tearing apart you could see his eyes started to flood. Ahh.. You hearts are weak against things like these. Broken, pitiful things. The way he gazed at you made you sighed.
 
You went over to him and kneeled in front of him. You cupped his face and you saw him surprised by your action. You were surprised yourself!
 
“Everything will be alright…”, you said, not knowing how that will work, yourself. It’s just, you wanted to comfort him. You wiped his tears and hugged him. He hugged you back, hesitantly. 
 
“Let’s go to our house…”, he said.
 
You pulled off from his hug slowly. Come again?
 
“Let’s go to our house, we could live there together”
 
The others twitched at his words. 
 
“Have you gone crazy?”
 
“She can’t go there”
 
“She’s alive, Kris, I repeat!”
 
“I know!”, Kris’s growl broke their conversation. His face turns darker as if he is becoming a beast and it terrifies you.
 
“I know she’s alive…”, he touched your face gently. “But I want her…”
 
You shook her head, thinking he is mad. He must be!
 
He suddenly stood up holding your hand in his. “Let’s go”.
 
He pulled your hand and forced you to walk with him. The others just looked down and obeyed him. They walked out of the house and you realized that you are still in the forest. Therefore, the town won’t be far from here.
 
You tried to pull your hand off from Kris but you failed, he is too strong. But your action made him stop and look at you. You hated this. He’s forcing you. But his face that has turned darker frightened you as if he could kill you now if he wanted to. You cleared your throat. Let’s save our life, first.
 
“Where are we going?”
 
Kris didn’t answer you; Luhan did, when he saw Kris not responding.
 
“The Underworld”
 
 
 
 
 
 
Luhan is a sweetheart, ain't he?