-Things To Whine About

The Damned Vow {On Hiatus}

 

 

You ended up losing to Kris and took your bath in the river. You fought, yes you did. You fought for your right. You asked him to take you back to your real home.

 

He did not raise his voice or hit you. He let you speak all your heart and you did cry. It’s funny if you think again now, that you cried because you don’t have place to shower.

 

But it’s not about the shower. Part of it, yes. But no! You almost forgotten your will to go home and you’ve been waiting for the right time to ask him about it.

 

They’ve been treating you right (almost right), but now that you have eaten and got warmer clothes you are going to pick on everything possible to whine about so that Kris can work his brain that this is not your place. He needs to send you back!

 

He wiped your tears and calmed you down with his cold hug. You are suddenly reminded of his face when it turned darker and scarier. You were not calmed but you become afraid of him again that you stopped crying and say anything.

 

“We are going to the mansion for dinner. Will you be okay?”

 

You done cleaning yourself and were sitting on a couch thinking about plans and tricks that can be used to take you out of Underworld.

 

“Yeah, sure”

 

Kris acted like the fight did not happen before. So you decided that you should do the same. But he did not offer his hand anymore on your way to the mansion.

 

He walked ahead of you, ignoring you and let you walk alone behind him this time. By now, you already knew when he acts like this, that mean he is sulking. Again.

 

Great. His hands are cold anyway!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You and the others are now sitting in the dining room in the mansion eating dinner. You are amazed again by the interior of the mansion. It is warm but at the same time it is cold. The mansion still creep you out for some reason.

 

The dining table is like those from the King’s palace, made of fine woods with spectacular carving and brilliant decorations on it. Loads of mouth watering food filling the table makes you excited to eat again. Above the dining table, a huge and wonderful chandelier hanging on the ceiling. Surrounding you, are weird paintings and statues.

 

Maids are going in and out to serve them. Each of them have their own butler standing behind them.

 

“How come this dinner have flavor on them, Luhan?”

 

“Oh, the BTOB’s brothers are now on a contract with us to provide food for you. Does it taste good? I hope you enjoy your dinner”

 

Ahhh~ You should find things to whine about but the foods are good!

 

But you choked yourself when you saw Tao staring at you as if he is waiting for you to drop dead anytime soon. Kris ignored you but Luhan, Chen and Lay came to your rescue. They kept your back and poured water for you.

 

You tried your best not to have any eye contact with Tao after that. And you started to doubt the foods that you eat, fear of having Tao poisoning them.

 

Oh someone please save me and take me home! You prayed in your heart.

 

It’s been nice. They seem normal to you now even though they are glowing, causing you to forget the fact that they are dead and you are still alive. They treated you nicely too, which make you forget that you need to get back to your real live with the alive. Yes, it’s been nice but it kept confusing you.

 

“Master, while you were absent, a guest came and seek to meet you as soon as you arrive…”, you heard Kris’s butler spoke to him.

 

“Who?”

 

“The Black Phantom”

 

“Ahh… He did say he will visit soon”-Chen

 

“Really? I heard he got into trouble again”-Lay

 

“What else can you expect from him? He and troubles are married for life”-Xiumin

 

“I hope he bring the rest with him. I miss playing with them”-Luhan

 

“Where is he now?”-Tao

 

“He is resting in the guest room. Should I call him over?”

 

“It’s okay, he has been eavesdropping us for a while now. All of you can go. Do not come in until we call you”, Kris gave the order and call The Black Phantom out. But no one came inside the dining room until the last maid went out.

 

Someone appeared out from below the table on the opposite of your seat. Someone… normal. Someone that caused you to widen your eyes as you lost your words at the sight of that person.

 

“Sorry to keep you waiting~”, he was smiling widely, until he saw you.

 

Lord Sehun?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!

 

Jeng jeng jeng!