-Being Stupid

The Damned Vow {On Hiatus}

 

 

You never understand why you were so stupid and stubborn and selfish and stupid and silly and stupid, to let them go and leave you alone in the dark on the graveyard. You should at least have some brain to let them stay with you until morning.

 

Why chase them away? Why?

 

You did not really care to know how dangerous it is for a woman to be alone at night in the graveyard –which is pretty far away from the nearest house- until you were surrounded by a bunch of drunks.

 

At least you think they are drunkards because they sounds as if they were drunk. Except for the fact that there are no alcohol smell coming from them.

 

The darkness of the late night might have blinded you but you can still hear them talking to each other clearly.

 

“Look what we got, here. Looks like we are throwing a party tonight, Yongguk-hyung! HAT-CHUM”

 

“Aishh~!," he complained in irritation. "Stop sneezing! Himchan-hyung! Control yourself! Don’t act all excited. You’ll scare the girl away”

 

“Zelo-ya~ She can’t run away from us. She’s alone you see…”
 

You were scared to death but you tried your best not to show any sign of ‘SCARED’ on your face. “What do you want from me?”

 

“Guys… Are we really doing this? I don’t feel too good about it. KEKEKE OMG I see starrrs”

 

“Yeah, me too. We are in the graveyard, remember?”

 

“Daehyun-ah, Jongup-ah. We are in the graveyard but those fair skins of hers are warm. I can see her veins working well. She is not a ghost. She’s alive!" "U WELK!"

 

You gulped. Did someone throws up? You stuttered as you say that you know some dead people and they will not let these drunk men get away if anything happens to you. Of course, you won a blast of laughter from them.

 

“So you know some dead people? That’s fine. We know some undead people. Maybe we should set a blind date for them,” the man snickered.

 

“But before that, we should have a date ourselves. Say, lady. Who do you want to start with, first?”

 

You glared at the disembodied voices. You wished you could call Luhan back. You wished Kris could be here when she needed him. Can they hear you and turn back if you scream now? No. It’s been too long since they left. They must have gone far away.

 

You felt something grabbing your hands and you panic. Oh Lord! They have started! Scream now! Screaaammmmmm Yuna!

 

Another man came from behind to enfold your waist in his well-built arms as he laughed to his pleasure. And you scream out of your lungs. “Don’t touch me!”

 

Your mouth then was covered by another man’s hand. You tried to bite but you gained a slap on your face. You closed your eyes from the pain and tried to struggle away from their grasp.

 

But they are too strong, and there are so many of them attacking you at the same time. Disgusted. You cried and weep again.

 

Please, anyone, save me. Save me. Save me.

 

“Get your filthy hands off her!”

 

A familiar voice! Finally! A savior?  Then, the owner of the voice came closer forward. Under the light of the Moon, you could see his fair skin yet dark silhouette. Kris? Did they heard your scream and turned back?

 

“I said, LET. HER. GO,” you could tell that the person who said this gritted his teeth to control his anger. But the drunks just tightens their hands around you.

 

One of them made a big mistake when he said that you are theirs. He even told your savior to go and find another girl to mess with. Anyway, his words caused your savior to forward and take down the one who mocked him.

 

Seeing one of their members down, crawling in pain, the rest of them one by one let you go to take a look at their injured member.

 

“Daehyun-ah! Are you okay?”

 

“Fine. Fine. I told you this is a bad idea. Yah! You got the wrong person! The one who said that is this bastard Youngjae! Aissshh!” you heard the one named Daehyun whined to your savior.

 

“Whatever. Now, begone! Or should I call my other friends here, too?”

 

With that serious warning, the not-so-drunk men retreat and leave the graveyard. You sighed in relief. “Thank you, Kris. I thought I was gonna die tonight” you went to him because you need a hug to help you calm yourself down. Although you prefer Luhan better…

 

You gave him a hug but he pulled back. “I… I’m not..”

 

You gave him a weird look. You do not know if he can see your weird look but right now you can see his handsome face alright under the illumination light of the Moon even when your surrounding is pitch black.

 

Maybe because he is really close to you.

 

He has fair skin, yes, but he is not glowing. Then you felt heat coming from his hands as he touch you shoulder.

 

“Lord Sehun…?”

 

 

THE DRUNKS HOTTIE

kekeke. I made them drunk. Not so drunk, in my opinion though.

No offend, BABY!