-The Tinkers

The Damned Vow {On Hiatus}

 

 

BOMB!

 

    Both you and Lord Sehun were thrown forward from the unexpected explosion behind you.

 

 

Afterward, you heard irritating adenoidal voices having conversation as you slowly recovered from the dizziness.

 

“Omo! What do we do? What do we do?”

 

“I told you not to use that exploding thing! Moron!”

 

“Oh Lord~ What do we tell Master Luhan now?”

 

“She’s not hurt, right? Goshh! Kris will kill us if she’s hurt”

 

“Where is that stupid Kris anyway? What took him so long?”

 

“He said he’s on the wayyy. You impatient snob!”

 

“You are the impatient snob!”

 

“No, you are!”

 

“No, you are!”

 

“Awww! You look for the wrong beast to mess with! Take this!”

 

BOMB! BOMB! “How dare you!” BOMB! BOMB! BOMB!

 

 

 

“Hey, hey! Guys! Calm down!,” you heard Lord Sehun’s voice trying to cool the madness. Then he rushed to help you stand. When you turned around to see the owner of those annoying voices, you met two small (as small as banana) flying creatures with flickering pair of wings on their back.

 

You literally facepalm yourself. ‘Now, what is thiiiisssss???!’ You looked at Lord Sehun for explanation.

 

“This is Tinker Jimin. That is Tinker Jungkook. They are Luhan’s little helper”

 

“Luhan’s?”

 

“Yes. They belong to Luhan. All the same, the Tinkers are here on Kris’s order. Means the hyung have found out,” Lord Sehun pulled your hand to start running again but he stopped when…

 

“Yah! Black Phantom. Why don’t we stop now? It’s really tiring to run after you~” Tinker Jimin whined. Seeing his friend protesting, Tinker Jungkook too, started making weird annoying sounds as he roll around the air.

 

Can someone stop them, pretty please?

 

“Don’t run after us then. Both of you can rest here”

 

“Eh~ Really?” Tinker Jungkook asked in delight.

 

“Can we really do that?”

 

“Yes, yes. You can do that. Just rest”

 

“Thank you, Black Phantom!”. Then both of them went down, stop their wings from flickering and walked to the side of the road. ‘That was easy…?!,’ you thought.

 

Lord Sehun then pulled you and ran. “Let’s go!”

 

“They surprisingly listened to you very well!,” you said, still confuse with the easiness of that obstruction. You cannot lie to yourself that you felt a little, just a little disappointed at how well they listened to Lord Sehun.

 

A part of you wanted to let them take you to Kris. Something was ignited in you when you heard that Kris sent them. And you longed for Kris presence.

 

But Lord Sehun’s suddenly pressed your hand in his and you manage to snap out of it.

 

It’s the ring. All these feeling happen because of the ring, you reminded yourself again. ‘Don’t be fooled, Yuna!’

 

“Tinker Jimin and Tinker Jungkook are my play mates when I was young, along with the other hyung,” Lord Sehun tried to explain as we run.

 

“Play mates?”

 

BOMB! Suddenly something exploded again behind you. You glanced to the back and saw the Tinkers are back on their wing.

 

WTH!

 

Lord Sehun dragged you to run faster. And you felt like killing all of them. The Tinkers and Lord Sehun. Why are they forcing you to run faster than thisssssss??!!!! I mean, you are already out of breathe in this pace… T,T

 

BOMB!

 

What are they using to cause the explosion anyway? “STOP IT YOU TWO!,” you screamed.

 

BOMB!

 

“You think we are that dumb, SEHUNNN!,” both of them cried with their high-pitched and superb annoying voice. BOMB!

 

Lord Sehun tried to calm them down, “Just let us go, friends!”. But BOMB! He failed.

 

“Stop running and we will stop bombing you~” BOMB!

 

But no response from Lord Sehun. He was focusing on running and avoiding the bomb. And protecting you at the same time.

 

“Let’s just stop running,” you said.

 

“We don’t have much time,” you rolled your eyes to his stubbornness.

 

“Don’t worry. They won’t hurt us. At least, not you. Kris will kill them if they do”

 

“And you said they are you play mates??!!,” you asked in a mocking way.

 

BOMB! “Jimin! Jungkook! I’ll ask Kris to kill you if you kept on bombing us!,” you tried to threaten the Tinkers. And that managed to pause them for a few seconds to look at each other.

 

“Is that possible? Can she do that?”

 

“I don’t know. Who is she to Kris?”

 

“You tell me. He said nothing about their relationship”

 

…….

 

 

“Well, we are ordered to stop them at any cost”

 

“Order comes first”

 

Both of them nodded in confirmation and continued the bombing action.

 

Gaaaahhh! “I’m Kris’s wife, you fooool!” BOMB!

 

And you heard them giggled at your statement. Damn Tinkers!

 

Seeing your useless attempt, Lord Sehun then jumped into the conversation.

 

“Stop it Yuna. They are bound to obey orders, although they often confuse themselves. We can only delay them, but we can’t stop them… They only take orders from their master”

 

You sighed. The castle is not so far away by now. Stupid Tinkers, while their mission is to initially stop you and Lord Sehun, it ended up the bombing actually fasten the journey (=_=). You could see clearly now that you are getting closer, how gloriously huge the castle is.

 

The sight was eerily stunning you felt funny butterflies flying in your stomach. You were excited to get in as if there are weird attractions charming your way in.

 

But at the same time the strange carving around the castle and the grotesque statues that decorate the entrance of the castle are not welcoming at all.

 

You tighten your grip with Lord Sehun’s hand to lessen the uneasiness. And he noticed it so he pulled you closer to him, saying ‘I’m here’ with his gesture.

 

You didn’t realize since when, but the bombing has stop. Our pace has slowed down and gradually it turns into a walk. The two Tinkers shamelessly place themselves on each side of Lord Sehun’s shoulder.

 

You gave them a weird look but they ignored you. As if the bombing never happened. Gaaah!

 

“Well, that was tiring,” Tinker Jungkook said.

 

“Sure it is… Luckily violence is not allowed in the Forbidden Area,” Tinker Jimin added as he yawned.

 

Now it felt like the bombing just now is just a joke played between friends to have fun. All three of them, yes including Lord Sehun acted as if nothing happened.

 

You wanted to ask about the Forbidden Area but Lord Sehun explained it to you first, “3 meters away from the castle is the Forbidden Area…”

 

Ahhh~

 

And like that the four of you walked (actually only the two of you walk, the other two was sitting comfortably on Lord Sehun’s shoulder), anyway, the two of you walked hand in hand towards the castle.

 

“Where is Kris anyway? Why is he soo slow?,” Tinker Jimin whined.

 

“He’s on his wayyyy moron!”

 

“I’m not a moron!’

 

“Seriously, you two. Sit there quietly or I’ll kick you off my shoulder,” Lord Sehun warned them.

 

Then it becomes silence again. But not for long…

 

“Noona, are you seriously Kris’s wife?”

 

“That was the funniest joke we’ve ever heard!”

 

Both of them broke into an annoying laughter.

 

Without hesitation, you flicked them off Lord Sehun’s shoulder.

 

 

 

MEET THESE CUTE TINKERS XD 

AUTHOR : How do you feel about bombing Sehun?

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

 

I am supposed to update alternately according to the turns. Since I am doing two fanfic.

But sometimes I am off schedule XD I'm sorry.

Whether something happened or I'm just not motivated enough to update. XD

I'm sorry! I'll try to be on schedule, ClaudiaSanviana.

But I don't know how to make it longer XD

 

Thank you! For waiting patiently ^^

All of you!