-The Faint Sound of the Piano

The Damned Vow {On Hiatus}

You were alone when you heard faint sound of piano. Someone is playing piano. The melody was so beautiful and sad it makes your heart melts and warm at the same time.

 

It won’t hurt just to check out where the sounds come from, right? You were bored waiting for the ceremony and the sounds keep tickling your heart it’s mysterious, like the sound want you to find it. Like it was telling you to search for it. So you stood up and went outside.

 

There was no one in the hallway when you went out of the waiting room. The white paint of the big building suddenly gives you sinister feeling. You felt so alone as if you are the only one left alive.. Except for the piano sound which is still playing.

 

You followed the sound and it leads you to a closed room not far away from your waiting room. Confirmed the sound came from that room, you pushed open the door and entered the room.

 

In front of you, a man, a beautiful, handsome man wearing black tuxedo playing black piano in a white room. The view was so astounding you were left speechless admiring the paint-like sight accompanied by beautiful melody from the piano. The sound suddenly stop and the man look back at you realizing your presence in his room.

 

Both of you stare at each other until he broke the silence.

 

“Are you the bride?”, he asked, smiling.

 

Seeing his smile makes your heart pound louder, you nodded “Yes..”.

 

“I’m glad! I was worried about how my bride looks like. Seeing you, I’m glad, you are beautiful”, he said excitedly. He stood up and walked to you, took you left hand and planted a kiss. “Excuse me for my late intro, I’m Lord Sehun, your husband-to-be”.

 

You don’t want to believe your eyes now but at the same time you were happy and glad too, like him. This gentleman will be my husband!