-Why Add Them in The Picture?

The Damned Vow {On Hiatus}

 

 

 

“Ready?”

 

You look at Luhan’s outstretched hand before you took it without hesitation. You had lunch together with the rest of EXO-M member, along with Lord Sehun before we set off to go up, out of the Underworld.

 

Kris, who led the walking group, stopped in front of a whirling, spiraling circle with white coruscating light and you asked Luhan about it. It is the portal, he said and your pupils dilate due to the excitement you felt. Finally, going out of here~

 

“Are you that happy?”, you heard Chen’s voice close from behind you in teasing mood. You nodded few times giving him a broad smile. Lay then patted your head tenderly.

 

“Of course she would be happy. What else do you expect her to feel after living in that archaic and creepy house of ours?”, Xiumin joined Chen and Lay to walk closer to you leaving Tao behind.

 

“By the way, Sehun are you sure you’re going with us? You are in the ‘WANTED’ list now. You’ll be in trouble again if they caught you”, Luhan asked the person next to your left.

 

You saw Lord Sehun grinned to Luhan telling him not to worry. “I have my ways. Besides, of course hyung will protect me, right?”

 

“And you tell me not to worry”, Luhan pouted.

 

Kris sighed. “I hope he is not planning on any ridiculous act and get us involve in it again. Now, move. We must get to the town before dawn”

 

Then, one by one went into the portal and disappeared.

 

 

 

 

You walked in between Luhan and Lord Sehun, hand in hand like three kids having fun in the jungle. It does not look out of place from any view although it feels weird knowing who Lord Sehun is to you.

 

You were okay with Luhan alone holding your hand, but when Lord Sehun started a quarrel with Luhan about it, he insisted on holding your hand too. Since Luhan refused to let go, three of you ended up being the Three-Happy-Kid-Scouts -according to Lay- swinging each other’s hand.

 

What amused you is the fact that Kris kept on glancing at the back and sent death glares to Lord Sehun and Luhan. But both of them ignored Kris and act indifferent. Kris did not say anything, though.

 

Truth is, you have been evading Kris’s eyes since lunch. And he is doing same, too. How to say this? It is not that you hate him or he frightened you like how Tao do, but whenever you see him, it reminds you of the things that happened that morning.

 

His affectionate touch when his slender fingers touch yours, his thumb caressing your lips, and his cold lips against yours.

 

You cannot help but to feel embarrassed and blush every time the memory hits you. What surprised you is that you were not angry or feel betrayed or humiliated.

 

You thought, Ahh~ so he’s my husband after all.

 

These thought, however, scared you.

 

This is not how you should feel or how you should react towards Kris’s action. You love Lord Sehun, aren’t you? You cast a look at Lord Sehun…

 

“Yuna!”

 

Before you realize it, you have closed your eyes as someone had swiftly hugged you and pushed both of you to the ground. Then you heard the person chuckled so you opened your eyes to meet a smiling cute face and captivating eyes with a slight glint of mischievousness 10 cm away from yours.

 

“Who are you, beautiful?”, he asked.

 

“Get off her”, you heard Kris said in tautly low voice.

 

The man who was on top of you ignored Kris as he leaned towards you to give a peck on your cheeks and that’s it. Kris has grabbed him and dragged him away off you before he could land his lips on any part of your face.

 

The man was laughing like mad when Kris drags him and you were left flabbergasted over his entire sudden act. Then you saw many other men appeared from between the trees.

 

Luhan hurried to your side to help you stand again.

 

“Chanyeol, can you please stop giving us heart attack”, Lord Sehun was talking to the laughing man. So his name is Chanyeol. And who are these men that suddenly appear? Five of them including Chanyeol.

 

“I’m sorry, Kris hyung. We were on our way to the Underworld to find Sehun”

 

“It’s okay, Suho. But you really need to do something about Chanyeol”

 

“Kris hyung, who is she?”

 

Then, all twelve eyes were on you. And it feels weird. And awkward. Can someone explain this situation now?

 

“Her name is Yuna. She is Kris hyung’s wife”, Luhan answered.

 

“You got married? When?”, Chanyeol cry out with successful shocked face.

 

It took time but Lay managed to explain to them in a more calm manner.

 

You started to feel sick as you digested what is happening. As you observe them sit in a group to listen to Lay, you realized that there are too many men around you right now and you feel dizzy.

 

Six of dead men, is more than enough why add another six men with beating hearts in the picture? Oh no~ At this rate, will you be able to escape easily?

 

 

 

Channie~

 

 

AUTHOR'S FOOTNOTE

 

Thank you, for subcribing (for new subcribers) and commenting~ 

I hope you don't subscribe without reading it T,T

Well, comments do motivate me to write and update soon. hehe

Silent Reader or not, I do hope you enjoy reading it ^^

 

Oh! Be prepared for Kris's long explanation on EXO-K and EXO-M on the the next chapter~ ^^

I'll update as soon as possible!