-Back to the Underworld

The Damned Vow {On Hiatus}

Baby Sehun~

 

“We need to see the UnderGuardians to undo the vow made for the ring"

 

"That is the only way to separate you from Kris hyung”

 

 

      “Separate from Kris?,” you asked.

 

     You don’t know why you felt anxious when you heard Lord Sehun’s idea. As if, it was new to you. As if, that was not your primary idea. Isn’t that what you have always wanted when you were with Kris?

 

     To be separated from him.

 

     So why?

 

     You could no longer understand your own feelings. It started ever since they left you. Since Kris turned away from you. A little bit of sadness came to haunt you. Insecurities. Regret.

 

     You ignored them, thinking it was normal to have some attachment since you spent times with him. Humans can easily be attach to each other, because we have feeling and emotion. Times always make it better, you thought.

 

    Too bad, you miscalculated your own feelings. Those feelings are getting stronger with every second that pass without Kris beside you. That explained why you was hoping Kris was the one to save you back in the graveyard.

 

     But Lord Sehun appeared. And your feelings for him and for Kris mixed together. You know you love Lord Sehun, but Kris was bothering your head all the time… They are confusing.

 

     “The spell is working its way on you,” Lord Sehun took your hands to shake you up from your thinking mode. Maybe he saw you staring into spaces.

 

      Wait, what spell?

 

      “This is what I am afraid of. The ring is working its spell on you”

 

     You looked at the ring. You have almost forgotten about its presence. The ring is still there. Glued. Cannot be taken off. “What do you mean?”

 

     Why are there so many things that you need to know after you meet Kris and the Underworld?

 

    Both of you suddenly heard rustling sound came out of nowhere before Lord Sehun could open his mouth to answer you. As if, something is moving in the murky forest. As if something is lurking in the darkness.

 

       You looked around, both scared and shocked.

 

      Lord Sehun acted quicker, though. He swiftly pulled you together harshly with him into the portal after he heard the noises. “Damn, I told you we need to hurry!”

 

     Within a second, the sight of the dark, unventilated Underworld was presented upon you again. Oh I ‘miss’ this place!

 

     From there, your suffering started because Lord Sehun started to run with your hand in his. His grip was too strong you almost fall few times from all the forced running.

 

    You felt your breathe become heavier. And your heart were pounding faster. Too fast, to your liking. What happened? Did they found you already? Will Kris kill me after this? No, Kris won’t kill me. But he will be mad for sure.

 

    You still remember the night back in the hideout, when Kris turned dark. The thought of it gave you terror. Certainly, Kris can be scarier than you imagined.

 

     When you looked around, the eerie environment that surrounded you gave you an alarming warning. This is surely not the Underworld that you have seen before.

 

     This one felt more spine-chilling and it has foul smells. “Slow down,” you complained as you kept on panting.

 

     “Kris hyung should have known that I took you away by now. We don’t have much time. They will overtake us by no time from now”

 

    You huff and puff. You were not supposed to talk in this situation but curiosity kills you. “What about the ring? What spell?”

 

     You heard him sighed along with his heavy puff. “This is really not the time, Yuna”

 

     “I believe it is something that I need to know!,” you insisted.

 

     Lord Sehun must have considered your request when he glanced behind you to see if it is safe to reduce the speed a little. And he did slow down. Now he walks beside you.

 

     “Alright,” he said as he tried to catch his breathe. “I told you that this ring responds to any vow made by the holder of the ring, to anyone who will wear it,” you nodded.

 

    “If I made a vow to kill you, for example, and then put the ring on you, the cursed ring will cast a spell to make it happen. Our path will always cross no matter how far you run away from me. And you will fear me like you fear death every time our eyes meet. And that will continue until the day that I really kill you”

 

     Your eyes widened and your jaw dropped. What-the-…

 

    The ring plays with both your hearts and fate. The best part is it can deceive your own emotion. “And it cast its spell on both, the holder and the wearer. Even if I love you, but made a vow to kill you, the ring will arouse my anger and fate will play itself to make me kill you”

 

    You frowned even more. That is… awesomely wicked. Then what about a wedding vow, you asked.

 

He paused for a moment before he answers. “A wedding vow, if it happens with the ring, it works like a love spells. You will be together forever until death do you apart, thinking that you love each other, when the truth is you don’t”

   

    “Huh?” A love spell?

 

    He sighed. “I saw you hesitated when I said I want to separate you from Kris hyung. As I thought, soon enough you will have delusions about loving him”

 

    So that explains all these weird feelings you are having for Kris. Delusions???!!! No, I don’t want that! Then you remembered something.

 

    “But, Lord Sehun! The other day, Kris managed to take the ring off from me! Why can he do that?,” you have been wanting to ask him, but the shocked look from his face tells you that he does not know about it.

 

    “He did?”

 

    “Yeah! I asked him but he played dumb”

 

    Lord Sehun looked perplexed. His pace becomes slower from the thinking that is happening inside his head.

 

    Differ from you who were surprised. Your jaw dropped in astonishment. Your eyes broadened when a miraculously astounding sight appeared in front of you. The path that you have taken suddenly light itself by the neatly arranged torches towards an enormous structure quiet far away from where you were.

 

    The blazing light that diverse with the weird darkness that came from the edifice itself was amazingly stunning. But spooky. But beautiful.

 

    The greatest thing is that, the foul smell is gone thank goodness.

 

    You elbowed your partner who seemed to be still in his own deep thought to ask him about the structure. But no words came out you end up staring at the building.

 

    Fortunately Lord Sehun understood your body language.

 

   “Oh, we are almost there. That is the UnderGuardians castle. Beautiful, isn’t it?”. You just nodded as you lost for words. “Don’t be fooled by its beauty. The castle is the only thing alive down here. Excluding us, human of course,” he smirked.

 

    “Among the dead, the castle is alive”

 

    You gave him a weird look. What?

 

    “It has enough wickedness to kill you if it dislikes you. Even the UnderGuardians can’t stop it”

 

    Whaaaat? You were terrified as hell but he laughed. He slung his hand around you as he pinched your nose.

 

    “Just stick with me, it’ll be okay. I will protect you”

 

    Then, there it goes BOMB!

 

    Both you and Lord Sehun were thrown forward from the unexpected explosion behind you.

 

   “Omo!........... exploding ... Moron!........ hurt ... Goshh!... Kris.. kill”

 

 

 

 


I'm not good with arts, but this has the closest picture to what I imagined. Just, the blazing light is blue in my imagination ^^

So, the art is clearly not mine. Found this in Deviantart. Credit to the owner-JamesHillGallery


 I think, most of you must have miss Kris so much. 

But what if I made Kris into a killer?

Just saying though.

 

Till the next chapter~!

^^

XOXO