-The Dead

The Damned Vow {On Hiatus}

“Are you mad? She is still alive!”

 

“What are we going to with her?”

 

Voices woke you up and you find yourself in an unfamiliar room. It was dark but the faint light that came from the dusty window let you analyze the room.

 

The room was made of wood and old things are decorating it. Old frames, old, desk, old chair. You tried to sit and the bed squeaked. Old bed.

 

Suddenly someone entered the room. “She woke up. Damn”, he said. You raised your head to look at the person standing at the door. To your suprise he too, is glowing. Talk about glowing, s! Are they not a dream? The glowing man I met in the forest, is not a dream?

 

But the man who entered your room is a different man from the forest. So it’s a bit of a relief.

 

“Where am I?” you asked. “Who are you?”

 

He looked at you and his smoky blue eyes tell you that he pities you right now. He bit his upper lip and decided to walk to you. “Hello, my name is Luhan. And you are in our hideout”, he smiled the cutest yet comforting smile.

 

“Our?”, and why a hideout?

 

“Yeah, Kris brought you here. We were shocked at first, too. But here you are…”

 

“Kris?”, is that the name of the man in the forest?

 

“Luhan!”, someone called him from outside. He took your hand gently but you shuddered at his ice cold hand. He ignored your shudder and led you out of the dark room.

 

You went outside with him just to meet a bunch of glowing boys in front of you in the living room. You counted, there are six of them including Luhan. What the… Who are these glowing men? Or should I ask, what are they?

 

Among them, you saw the man from the forest sitting on the couch. So it’s not a dream. You wanted to scream and run away from this reality. You married a glowing man! Now, you can’t marry Lord Sehun. You broke your promise with him to wait for him.

 

“What are you? Why are you glowing?”, you finally asked and broke the silence and the staring game. You look outside the window. It is still dark. And suddenly you heard someone’s laughing.

 

“Glowing? Oh my… That’s the first time I’ve heard something like that. Normally people would just scream and run away at the sight of us. What? .. Glowing? Hahahahaah”

 

“Chenn…”, someone called his name and he stop laughing. So the one who was laughing is Chen.

 

“Kris..? Shouldn’t you be saying something now?”

 

The man from the forest sighed. He stood up and walked to you. His name is Kris, now you are sure. He looked down at first and took your hand, then he look up to look into your eyes. His hands are cold, too.

 

“Hey…dear. My name is Kris. I am your husband. And I am sorry that I marry you, but I just can’t let you go…”

 

You listened, not reacting to his words. Without letting go of your hand he sighed again.

 

“And I am terribly sorry, again. The reason why we look so pale that you think we are glowing is because…”, he stopped to look back at the others. They gave him an encouraging nod so he looked back at you to continue.

 

“… Because we are dead…”

 

 

 

 

 

Thank You for subscribing! And the comments! Truly appreciate that!

Love love love~ Hope you enjoy it! Have a great day!