Chapter 47 - Party Preparations

The Cold Ones

Authors POV

 

Sunny, Sooyoung, Seohyun and Hyoyeon were together searching for things to decorate the party with.
They were on the second floor, looking in their huge closet with stuff.

Next to them on the floor, they'd laid some fake flowers and balloons that they found in one of the boxes.

"Kyaaa! Look at this! Do you guys remember?!" Seohyun exclaimed as she held up a huge, fluffy teddybear.

Sunny immediately recognized it. It was the bear that she gave to them as a gift a year ago. [A/N: in Chapter 9]

Sooyoung giggled. "I remember when you carried it to our house and i were the only one home... You were so embarrassed that it was me who opened the door" Sooyoung teased Sunny and pinched her cheek.

Sunny giggled too. "Yah!" she exclaimed. "Luckily for me i can't blush anymore"

"Hey, we never named the teddybear!" Hyoyeon interrupted.

The four of them bit their lips and thought of a good name. 

"We should call it Bunny" Sooyoung suddenly suggested.

Sunny chuckled. "What!? It's a bear, not a rabbit" she giggled.

Sooyoung pinched Sunnys cheeks again. "But you're like a little bunny, and you were the one that brought us the bear so... It's Bunny" she said.

Hyoyeon raised her eyebrow. "Jinjja... A bear that is called Bunny?"

"It's cute! Bunny it is!" Seohyun decided and hugged the bear, then she putted it down on the floor and continued to search after party things.

Sooyoung took the bear and hugged it. "So fluffy..." she mumbled with a smile.

 

Tiffany, Taeyeon, Yoona, Jessica and Yuri were downstairs. Tiffany and Taeyeon were cleaning together, Yoona watched TV lazily and YulSic cuddled on the couch.

"Yah! You guys are so lazy... Come help us" Tiffany said as she fixed a vase that stood on one of the bureaus.

"I'm tired" Yuri joked. Jessica couldn't help but giggle of her girlfriends sillyness.

Tiffany scoffed. "A vampire who is tired? Nice try, Yuri-ah"

Yuri just laughed and continued hugging Jessica.

Tiffany pouted and then walked to the kitchen to get a mop so she could clean the floor.

"Should we have snacks on the party?" Taeyeon asked when Tiffany came back.

When Yoona heard the word snacks, she immediately woke up from her "TV coma".
"Wae?" she exclaimed.

Tiffany thought about it for a second. "We should... But which one of us can go out and buy it? It's pretty sunny outside" she said as she looked up on the sky from the window.

"Why don't we go at night?" Jessica suggested.

"That's when the party starts, paboya" Yoona said.

Jessica pouted at her, and then cuddled up with Yuri again.

 

Sunny, Sooyoung, Seohyun and Hyoyeon were done looking for party things, so they started carrying the stuff that they'd got downstairs.

Accidentally, Sunny dropped the box in the stairs so everything fell down clumsily on the floor, including Bunny.

Tiffany didn't mind about the accident when she saw Bunny.
"Oh my god!! It's the fluffy teddybear!" she exclaimed and dropped the mop on the floor and ran to pick up the teddy.

"It's called Bunny" Sooyoung added.'

Tiffany raised her eyebrow, but then shrugged. She hugged it and smiled.

Sunny and Sooyoung helped each other picking up all the things that Sunny dropped. They putted in back in the box and putted the box down on the floor.

Afterwards, Sooyoung grabbed Sunny from behind and pulled her into a warm back hug. 

She kissed her neck slowly and lovingly.

"Get a room" Hyoyeon joked when she passed the lovebirds.

"We got one" Sooyoung said playfully.

Sunny giggled and turned around to kiss her girlfriend.
"You're the best" she whispered.

"Sorry for interrupting your moment, but we actually have to set things up! The party is this night!"

Sunny and Sooyoung leaned out and started to help Tiffany cleaning the floor. It went kind of fast when they did it together.

Taeyeon, Seohyun and Hyoyeon hanged up festoons and other shiny decorations and the other were just lazy on the couch.

"Yah! If you're not going to do anything, why don't you guys go out and buy some snacks!?" Tiffany yelled at them.

Yoona immediately stood up from the couch and started to help her eonnis. She were too lazy this day to go out.
"No, i'm fine... I'll help you guys!" she exclaimed and started scraping away dirt from the floor and walls.

"SooSun?" Tiffany asked and turned to them.

Sooyoung shoke her head. "I don't want Sunny to kill a human accidentally... She's not great in controlling herself yet" she said.

Sunny nodded and agreed.

"Okay then... Me and Taetae will go! Don't be lazy when we're gone!" Tiffany said and started walking upstairs to change clothes. Taeyeon followed her.

When they came down again, both of them were dressed in comprehensive clothes and sunhats.

"Don't look like that... We don't wanna die in the sun" Tiffany said when all of the vampires looked at them and giggled.

"We'll be going now!" she then said, and the two of them left the house.

Yoona immediately went back and sat down on the couch again.

"Yoong! Come and help us instead!" Seohyun yelled at her as she blew up a silver, shiny balloon.

Yoona sighed and pouted, but then stood up and walked to her girlfriend. 

 

When TaeNy came home from their trip to the store, they were amazed about how much the girls had done while they were gone.

"Wow! This is really pretty!" Tiffany said totally amazed as she putted down a bag with snacks on the table.

Sooyoung and Yoona immediately ran to the bag to see what they'd bought.
The bag contained candy, melon, soda, chips, popcorn and other yummy things.

"I'm glad you guys didn't buy alcohol this time... I don't want it to end up like last time" Sooyoung said to TaeNy as she adored the food.

Tiffany and Taeyeon giggled. "We were about to buy it, but then we thought just like you"

All of the girls took a little rest, but then continued preparing for the party.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

GUYS, i'm soooo sorry for making a BOOORING chapter :'''((( I ended up with no inspiration...

Mianhae, mianhae, mianhae! I hope you liked it more than i did :)

Btw, the next chapter will be the party so it will be a lot more fun! ^^ Hope you look forward to it.

Thanks for reading,
and don't forget to comment and upvote the story!