Chapter 31 - We're cool

The Cold Ones

 

Authors POV
 
When Sooyoung and Sunny had just leaned out from their kiss, Jessica entered the room.
 
"Uhh... I gotta go" Sooyoung said and bite her lip.
 
"Youngie, wai----"
Sunny wasn't able to finish her sentence before Sooyoung left the room.
 
The human sighed heavily.
 
"Did something happen?" Jessica asked as she fixed some 'hospital stuff'
 
"No" Sunny lied and shoke her head.
 
Jessica nodded.
 
Sunny laid on the bed and looked up in the ceiling.
She was so extatic that Sooyoung kissed her, but she still were a little worried if their relationship would turn into something bad.
 
"Sunny, just so you know: you have to be VERY careful with your neck! It's extremely weak right now, and that's why you have a bandaid on it" Jessica said.
 
Sunny nodded.
 
"Normally, you would've died. But because i have a century of experience i succeeded to save you and your neck" the vampire explained.
 
"Can i even eat?" Sunny asked and raised her eyebrow.
 
"No" Jessica answered as she shoke her head.
"But we're gonna make mixed food for you"
 
Sunny wrinkled her nose.
Mixed food did not sound yummy.
 
Jessica noticed, so she giggled.
"Don't worry! We can make soup" she said.
"... and milkshake" the vampire said as she winked playfully.
 
Sunny liked that much more.
Soup was better than mixed food, and milkshake were very yummy.
 
Suddenly, in the middle of Jessicas and Sunnys conversation about food, Yoona entered the room.
 
Sunny frowned as Yoona walked and sat down on a chair next to the bed where Sunny was laying.
 
Normally, Jessica would have left them alone, but she was afraid if Yoona would attack Sunny again.
 
Yoona sighed heavily before she spoke.
"Sunny-ah... I'm very sorry for what i did to you..." the vampire apologized as her gaze were filled of shame.
 
"I hadn't hunt for a long time and... It was very hard for me to resist drinking your blood. I wasn't myself.... I feel like a monster" she continued and sighed.
 
"I know you'll maybe not forgive me but i really hope you do! And if you do, i owe you anything! I'm so sorry, and i promise it will NEVER happen again!" she finished, and she looked at Sunny with a begging gaze.
 
Sunny smiled lightly.
"I'm glad you apologize! And i forgive you" the human said.
 
"Are you sure? I almost killed you!" 
 
"You couldn't help that you were thirsty" Sunny said as she smiled.
 
"So we're cool?" Yoona asked.
 
"We're cool" Sunny confirmed.
 
The vampire and the human was just about to hug each other, when Jessica stepped between them.
 
"No hugs! Sunnys neck is too weak" she said.
 
Yoona stood up from the chair and shrugged.
"Okay. I have to go" Yoona said as she smiled lightly and left the room.
 
"Jessica-eonni... I'm hungry" Sunny said when Yoona had left.
 
"Ok, i'll tell Fany to make you some soup" Jessica said, and in the same second Tiffany entered the room.
 
Surprisingly, she already was holding in a quite big cup of soup.
 
"Oh... I was just about to ask you if you could make some soup for her" Jessica said when she saw Tiffany.
 
Tiffany smiled and walked to Sunny to give the cup to her.
 
Because the human was so hungry, she immediately grabbed the cup and started drinking from the drinking straw.
 
"Not to much and not to fast!!" Jessica exclaimed.
"Your neck can not take to much food at the same time!"
 
Sunny stopped drinking, and let her neck take a rest.
 
"Okay Jessi... And thanks Tiff for making this soup for me" Sunny said.
 
"By the way, how long were i unconscius?"
 
"24 hours" Jessica and Tiffany said at the same time.
 
"Oh.. Long time.."
 
Tiffany nodded.
 
"W-wait... Will i be able to go to work?" Sunny asked.
 
"Of course not! As i have said many times; your neck is too weak" Jessica spoke, and Sunny sighed heavily.
 
Actually she liked work, and she liked to have something to do.
But now, she had to lay on a bed all the time.
 
______________________________________
 
I'M SO SORRY for making such a boring and short chapter!
 
In the beginning, it went well but i ended up without any plans or fantasy... So I'm sorry if it's boring.
 
Thanks for reading,
and don't forget to comment and upvote the story!