Chapter 24 - Is this the end?

The Cold Ones

Authors POV

The school was over, and Sunny and Seohyun were on their way to Seohyuns house.
Sunny had thought that Seohyun acted a little weird this day, but she tried to convince herself that it wasn't something to worry about.

"We're here" Seohyun said and stopped the car outside her house.

The human and the vampire left the car and walked into the house.

Sunny were ecstatic that she was able to meet the girls again, and you could definitely see that.
The human got a little confused when she saw the girls in the livingroom didn't look happy at all.

"Has something happened? You all look so... sad" Sunny said to the girls that were sitting in the livingroom.

"Come and sit down with us... We have to tell you something" Tiffany said, and tried to fake a smile.

Sunny gulped.
'This is not good' she thought to herself as she walked and sat down on the couch next to Tiffany.

"What is it?" Sunny asked the vampires impatiently.

Seohyun walked and joined the others. She sat down next to Sunny.

"Okay... let's go straight to the point.... We're moving" Taeyeon said.

Sunny widened her eyes.
"W-what!? Why!?" she stuttered.

Taeyeon sighed.
"Someone who works on the bank... started to suspect us being supernatural... I don't know how..." Taeyeon lied.

For every word she said, she felt so much pain for lying to Sunny.

"Why d-don't you just change bank?" Sunny asked and started to worry.

"He knows where we live.... We have to move from the town" Taeyeon said.

With the last sentence, Sunnys eyes teared up.
"C-can't i meet you a-anymore...?" she asked desperately.

Taeyeon sighed and felt so much pain.
Then she shoke her head.
"I don't think so" she whispered.

Sunny started sobbing.

Tiffany and Seohyun tried to comfort her with hugs and kind words, but it didn't help.

"W-when do you m-move...?" Sunny said between her sobs.

"Tonight" Taeyeon said.

Sunny sighed heavily as her tears flowed and she felt herself shaking.
She shoke her head desperately.
"N-no... no...."

"Sunny-ah, it'll be alright.... please don't cry" Tiffany said as she caressed the humans cheek with her cold hand.

"NO!!!" Sunny yelled and stood up from the couch.

The vampires widened their eyes of Sunnys sudden reaction.

"All of you always keep telling me not to worry, and that everything will be alright.... Last time you said it, it were true... b-but this time i don't know if i can trust you..." Sunny spoke as her tears were flowing, ruin her mascara.

"S-sunny..." Seohyun spoke.

"NO!!" Sunny yelled again.

"Don't EVER tell me again that it's going to be alright!! It's n-not going to be a-alright!!" Sunny yelled, and sobbed.

The girls sighed heavily, and Tiffany felt her eyes tear up to. Same to Sooyoung.

Sunny sighed, and with pain in her eyes she looked down on the floor.
The she sat down and cried out loud.

Tiffany, who's tears now were flowing down her cheeks, walked and sat down next to Sunny on the floor.
She gently Sunnys back, but she got interrupted by Sunny who were quickly standing up.

"Don't touch me... Everything will get less painful if i just... leave now. Without h-hugs and words..." Sunny whispered, enough loud so everyone could hear.

With that, she walked to the door.
She slowly turned around, and saw Tiffany still sitting on the floor, and the others sitting with empty looks.

She sighed heavily and wiped away a tear before she opened the door and left the house.

"Sunny..." Sooyoung whispered sadly to herself when the human was gone.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

...

I guess you're all curious of how it will turn out, am i right??

You'll see in next chapter!

Btw, i hope you appreciate the double update today! Kkkk~

Thanks for reading,
and don't forget to comment and upvote the story!