Chapter 10 - Amber

The Cold Ones

Authors POV

Sunny decided to stay with Sooyoung, and wait for the others to arrive.
The time was soon 9 PM and Sunny and Sooyoung sat in the livingroom, restless.

But suddenly the door slammed open and all the vampire girl entered the house.
Yuri was carrying Amber on her back, who looked unconscius.

Yuri, Taeyeon and Jessica hurried up to the second floor with Amber, and the rest of the girls sat down in the livingroom with Sunny and Sooyoung.

"OMO! What's this!?" Tiffany exclaimed when she saw the flowers and teddy bear. She looked all euphoric.

"Uh... It's a gift to all of you from me, just because you always is so nice to me" Sunny said, and all pf the girls smiled.

Tiffany smiled brightest and attacked Sunny with a hug.
"Aww! Thank you thank you thank you! You are so cute!" Tiffany said and let go of Sunny.

She instead smelled the flowers, that smelled lovely.

Hyoyeon sat in the couch with the teddybear in her embrace, and actually looked happy.
When she noticed that all of them looked at her, she said "It's so fluffy!" and hugged the bear tight.

Sunny giggled.
Good that Hyoyeon is happy, she thought to herself.

"Girls, aren't you going to thank Sunny?" Tiffany suddenly said

"Oh... Kamsahamnida" Hyoyeon said.

Seohyun hugged her friend.
"Thanks for the gift Sunny-ah! Wasn't it hard to bring it here?" she said

Sunny shrugged her shoulders and smiled.
Seohyun smiled and sat down next to Hyoyeon, who still was very fond of the teddy bear.

"What are you going to call the bear?" Sunny asked

"KERORO!!" Seohyun immediately exclaimed.

All of the others sighed.
"Seohyunnie, the teddy is not a frog" Tiffany said, and Seohyun pouted.

"Let's just call it Teddy" Hyoyeon said

Yoona shoke her head.
"Let's just name it later" she said and walked away.

The others shrugged their shoulders, and was quiet for a moment.

"What are you going to do with Amber?" Sunny broke the silence.

"Taetae and Jessica will give her treatment, don't worry" Tiffany said and smiled.

Sunny nodded. She couldn't help but still worry, even though she barely knew Amber.

"By the way, you can sleep here tonight if you want. It's late" Tiffany said, and Sunny nodded happily.

"Yeh! It felt so weird yesterday when i had to sleep at home. It's much better to sleep here" Sunny said, and Tiffany giggled.


The next morning Sunny woke up by herself.
"Where's Tiff?" she mumbled to herself as she sat up in bed.

She looked at the chair, and there were clothes hanging just as usual.
Sunny smiled to herself.

She got out of bed and walked to the chair to look closely at the clothes.
It was a pretty red shirt, black shorts, a back pack and converse.

Sunny quickly got dressed.

Then she left the room and walked to the livingroom, where Seohyun and Hyoyeon sat.

"Where are the others?" Sunny asked

"Fany is helping Taeyeon eonni and Jessica eonni with Amber, and the others is here somewhere." Seohyun answered, as Sunny nodded and understood why Tiffany didn't wake her up.

Sunny walked and sat down with them and sighed.

"Seohyun, why can't we skip school today?" Sunny asked and yawned.

Seohyun frowned.
"No! You are going to school, you have to get good grades!" she said and sounded like a mom.

"But you skip school sometimes"

Seohyun sighed.
"It doesn't matter if i skip school, i have gone it so many times. It matter if you skip school!" she said and Sunny pouted.

"By the way, you need breakfast!" Seohyun said and stood up from the couch.

Sunny shoke her head.
"I can just eat an apple, it's okay" she said, and then suddenly Sooyoung walked down the stairs.

Sunnys eyes was immediately directed on her.
That made Seohyun smile to herself.

"Seobaby, they need your help up there. I can drive Sunny to school" Sooyoung said and smiled to Sunny.

Sunny got mesmerized of the smile, but then came back to reality.

"B-but... Aren't Seohyun-ah coming to school then?" she asked, and Sooyoung shrugged her shoulders.

"We'll see, but we have to leave now" Sooyoung answered, and Sunny followed her to the hallway.


Sunny felt extremely nervous as she sat on the passeger seat next to Sooyoung in the car.

"Shall we do something today after school again?" Sooyoung suddenly asked and winked.

Sunny got speechless.
"I.... uh... umm.... y-yes!" she stuttered, as Sooyoung giggled.

"Great, i'll pick you up after school!" Sooyoung said and smiled.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for a short chapter everyone, but i hope you like it anyway!

Kamsahamnida for reading, and don't forget to comment and upvote the story!