Chapter 1 - Meeting

The Cold Ones

Authors POV

Seohyun and Sunny sat in Seohyuns car on their way to Seohyuns and the girls house.
Sunny sat on the passenger seat and was biting her nails of nervousness.

"Are you nervous?" Seohyun asked and glanced at the short haired girl who nodded.

"Don't worry, they are nice... And they'll not attack, but if they do i will protect you" Seohyun said

Sunny took a deep breath.
She was definitely not used to meet 7 vampires on the same time.

"Are all of your friends drinking human blood?" Sunny asked of curiousness

"Aniyo... Taeyeon and Tiffany does not drinking it at all, only animals blood. The rest of us are drinking both, but i'm trying to drink more animal blood than human. I feel like a monster when i kill someone" she answered with her eyes on the road.

Sunny sighed.
"Seohyun-ah.. you're not a monster. You can't help that you need vampire nourishment"

"Thanks Sunny"

A couple of minutes later, Seohyun drove up on a driveway.
In front of them, there was a big house that looked amazing.

"Wow!" Sunny said in amazement

Seohyun giggled a little of Sunnys reaction, and the went out of the car.
They walked slowly to the house, and Sunny asked
"Do they know that i'm coming?"

"No..." Seohyun answered and bite her lip

That made Sunny a little worried. What if they can't control their bloodthirst and just attack me? she thought.

"It's okay" Seohyun said, as if she could hear Sunnys thoughts.

Seohyun opened the door for her friend, and she entered the huge house.
The interior looked modern, but old-fashioned at the same time.

In one second, all of the 7 vampires gathered in the hallway were Sunny and Seohyun was.
Sunny couldn't tell their facial expression.

There was a blondie that held her arm around a red-head who smiled brightly, another blondie that looked pissed off, a tall and darkhaired girl with a lot of muscles who held hands with a shorter girl with light brown hair, then it was another tall girl with dark hair who looked... thirsty. She made Sunny afraid. Next to the scary girl, there was a ... oh... tall, slim girl with wavy dark hair that had eyes that could seduce the whole humanity.

Sunny was lost in amazement of the beautiful girl, when the pissed off blondie suddenly asked Seohyun:
"Who is this?"

"This is my friend Sunny" Seohyun answered with a happy tone in her voice

All of the vampires stood in a row and viewed Sunny from head to toe while Seohyun introduced all of her friends to Sunny.
"This is Kim Taeyeon, Hwang Tiffany, Kim Hyoyeon, Kwon Yuri, Jung Jessica, Im Yoona and Choi Sooyoung"

Sunny nodded and the name 'Choi Sooyoung' was stuck in her head. It was beautiful.

Suddenly the pissed off blondie called Hyoyeon grabbed Seohyuns arm and said "I need to talk to you"
She led away the younger girl to another room.

"What the hell are you thinking?" she yelled at Seohyun

"What is it!?"

"How can you bring a human into our house!?" Hyoyeon yelled and looked very angry

"She's a good friend of mine, and i know her well! I wouldn't bring her here if she wasn't special!" Seohyun said calm

Hyoyeon sighed.
"You could at least tell us first! What if Yoona losed her control!?"

Seohyun felt bad, like if she had done something bad.
"Im sorry unnie..." she said and looked down on the floor

Hyoyeon sat her hand on the younger girls shoulder.
"This time it's okay, but please warn us first. It's only you who is used to be around humans" she said calm and Seohyun nodded.

While Seohyun and Hyoyeon were talking in another room, the other girls were talking to Sunny.
Tiffany, who is nice to everyone and everything, was very fond of her.
The others were still a little skeptical, and Yoona kept herself far away to not lose control.

"It's so nice to meet a human! I haven't met one for a long time!" Tiffany said and smiled her eye-smile

"It's nice to meet a vampire too" Sunny smiled and Tiffany giggled

Suddenly the blondie called Taeyeon stood behind Tiffany and took her hand.
"How long have you known Seohyun?" she asked Sunny with a smooth voice

Sunny thought about it for a moment.
"A couple of months i think... But i didn't knew she were a vampire until two weeks ago" she said

Taeyeon nodded.
"That must have been a chock, huh?"

Sunny nodded.
"Nae, i didn't believe her first"

"Come and sit down in the livingroom!" Tiffany said to Sunny, took her hand and led her to the huge livingroom.

"Omo, your home is so amazing!" Sunny complimented

"Aww thank you! We're interested in design" Tiffany said and smiled her eye-smile again

"I can see that" Sunny said as she sat down on the soft couch.

She looked around the huge, pretty livingroom and suddenly Hyoyeon and Seohyun came back from their talk.
Hyoyeon looked a little skeptical, and she kept being quiet.
Seohyun sat down next to her human friend and smiled.

"Do you want something to drink?" Tiffany asked Sunny

"Uhh... nae, thank you" Sunny answered and smiled to the red-haired girl

Tiffany and the others, except Seohyun and the interesting girl Sooyoung, left the room and walked to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry if Hyoyeon can act a little rude sometimes... She has gone through hard and sad things, and she don't like getting to know new people" Seohyun explained with a low voice to Sunny

"I understand" the short haired girl said and nodded, then she turned around and glanced at Sooyoung that stood a bit away from them

"Soo, why don't you come and sit down with us?" Seohyun asked

Without any answer, she walked flawless and sat down on a armchair next to them.
Sunny couldn't help but look at her perfect legs that was highlighted in her short dress.

After a minute, Tiffany came back from the kitchen with the others that followed her.
She held in a glass with a yellow drink and gave it to Sunny.

"Sorry, orange juice was the only thing we had" she excused

"You don't have to apologize! I like orange juice!" Sunny said and smiled.

"Good" Tiffany answered and she smiled bright.

While Sunny was sipping on the drink, the other girls stand and looked at her with pale faces.
Sunny got curious about what they thought about her.

Seohyun suddenly stood up from the couch and took Sunnys hand.
"Do you want me to show you around the house?" she smiled

"Sure!" Sunny answered and stood up too.

"I can hold the drink for you if you want!" Tiffany said before they started to walk upstairs

"Well ok, thanks" Sunny said and gave the glass to Tiffany before they went upstairs.

The second floor was just as astonishing as the first floor.
Sunny looked around in amazement.

When you came up from the stairs, the first thing you see is a fireplace and two armchairs.

"Oh so cozy!" Sunny exclaimed, and Seohyun smiled a little of her reaction

"Nae i guess... But we vampires don't get warm, so we actually don't need a fireplace" Seohyun said and Sunny nodded

Seohyun led her to a room a couple of metres away.
"This is Taeyeon and Tiffanys room" she said while Sunny looked in the pretty room.

It were a big white bed, a writing desk with a computer on it, a soft carpet on the floor and a huge makeup-table with a lot of makeup on it.
"Wow" Sunny gasped, and then Seohyun showed her the next room that was her and Yoonas room.

It was almost the same, but this room had a huge bookshelf in it.

"I love books" Seohyun explained when she noticed that Sunny looked at the tons of books

Sunny smiled and nodded and then they left the room.

Every room that they entered, Sunny got surprised of the pretty interior.
She was happy that she got the chance to experience this great house.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks so much everyone for subscribing!!
10 subscribers when i only had made the prologue.. Wow! Thank you!

I hope you liked this chapter.
Kamsahamnida for reading~