Chapter 45 - Prettiest eyes

The Cold Ones

Authors POV


"Sunny-ah!!" Tiffany exclaimed when she saw vampire Sunny "You're gorgeus! Oh my god!"

Tiffany was very excited over that Sunny finally is one of them. She couldn't even stand still.

"How does it feel, are you thirsty?" Taeyeon calmly asked Sunny who were sitting on the huge bed were she got transformed.

Sooyoung were sitting in an armchair and couldn't get her eyes away from her girlfriend.

"It feels a little weird... It's like... i'm indestructible" Sunny replied as she bit her lip. "And i don't think i'm thirsty.. yet"

Taeyeon nodded and Tiffany were still jumping up and down of excitement.
Sunny giggled a little at Tiffanys behavior.

"Are we going home now?" she then asked.

"Yah! Why do you have to hurry..." Bom whined from the corner where she were sitting. "It's fun having you here actually"

Sunny frowned. Actually she didn't hate Bom anymore. 

"I never thought that i would be friends with a member from The Government" Sooyoung said as she chuckled.

"I didn't say we are friends..." Bom pouted.

"But we are!" Sooyoung exclaimed.

Suddenly Hyoyeon and Nicole entered the room and made them go off topic.
Sooyoung watched them with a frown.

"Sooyoung-ssi..." Hyoyeon beginned.

Sooyoung waited for her to continue, still with the same face expression.

"I know y-you don't like what Nicole did to Sunny and us but..." Hyoyeon interrupted herself and scratched her neck of awkwardness.
"I love Nicole" she said and all of the vampires in the room almost dropped their jaws.

Nicole smiled lightly as she looked down on her feet of embarrassment.

"Wait... are you two... together?" Bom asked as she looked very surprised.

Nicole replied with a nod and then she bowed.

Sooyoung sighed as she watched the two lovebirds. She understood that Hyoyeon would not be happy without Nicole, but the same time... Oh, it! Sooyoung thought.

"I can forgive you, Nicole... But i don't want you to do anymore bad stuff to us" she said.

Nicole nodded. "I understand, thank you very much eonni" she said and bowed 5 times.

Sooyoung chuckled. "You don't have to bow anymore"

Nicole giggled and nodded.
Sunny smiled as she watched the scene. I guess it is an happy end after all, she thought to herself.

For a minute it were quiet in the room. None of them knew what to say, so they thought that it was best to not say anything.

"When can we go out hunting?" Sunny suddenly interrupted the silence.

All of the other vampires burst out into giggling of Sunnys cute question. Sooyoung stood up from her chair and walked to sit down next to her girlfriend.

"Are you thirsty, honey?" Sooyoung asked as she took Sunnys hand.

Sunny nodded happily.

"Then we should get going before the sun rises" she said and gave Sunny a light kiss on her cheek.

They stood up together and walked to leave the room.

"It's cool that i can't blush anymore..." was the last thing that was heard from Sunny before her and Sooyoung left the room.

Tiffany, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Nicole and Bom giggled a little.

"She's even more cute as a vampire!" Tiffany exclaimed as she clapped her hands excitedly.

 

Sooyoung and Sunny were walking slowly hand in hand through the garden. Sooyoung watched Sunnys eyes as they shifted colors in the moonlight.

"What are you looking at?" Sunny asked.

"Your eyes" Sooyoung replied amazed.

Sunny widened her eyes and looked shocked.
"What's wrong with them!?" she exclaimed worriedly.

Sooyoung chuckled. "Calm down, baby! They're beautiful! They are shifting colors"

Sunny almost dropped her jaw.
"What the heck!?" she exclaimed as she stopped walking.

Sooyoung sighed and shook her head.
"All vampires' eyes are shifting colors in the moonlight! But when you're a newborn vampire it's much more clear" Sooyoung exclaimed as she embraced Sunny.

Sunny thought about it for a moment and then nodded.
"Okay, Youngie" she said "It just felt weird that my eyes were changing colors."

They continued walking.

"Which colors is it?" Sunny suddenly asked.

Sooyoung watched her eyes again.
"Red... blue, green... silver.... gold... brown and black" she lined up.

Sunny widened her shifting eyes as she smiled.
"Wooow" she exclaimed amazed.

Sooyoung smiled at her girlfriends' reaction.

"Are they pretty?" Sunny asked.

"Of course they are. You have the prettiest eyes on earth" Sooyoung replied as she caressed Sunnys hand with her thumb.

Sunny smiled brighter.
"I love you, Youngie" she said.

"I love you more, Sunny-ah"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm so so so so so sorry for not updating in a while!
I've been very busy with school stuff and other personal things :S and also i were sick :(
But now i'm pretty fine and i have vacation from school, yaaay!!

I know the chapter is quite short and not much is happening in it but i thought that a chapter like that was needed kkkk~

Oh by the way, what do you think of the poster for the story? I made a request for Black Pearl Graphic Shop and they're REALLY good so you should check them out! Link is in the foreword :)

Thanks for reading,
and don't forget to comment and upvote the story!