Chapter 27 - Cake

The Cold Ones

Authors POV


"Are you sleeping over tonight?" Hyoyeon asked Sunny, as they were sitting in the livingroom.

It was quite late in the evening, but right now Sunny didn't care.
She was too glad to meet her eonnis again, and she wanted to seize the time.

Even though she really wanted to sleep over, she knew that she had work next morning.

"I would love too... But i have work tomorrow morning" Sunny said, and Hyoyeon and Seohyun (who were sitting in the livingroom together with Sunny) got a disappointed expression on their face.

The two vampires sighed.

"I can drive you to work!" Sooyoungs voice were suddenly heard.

Sunny turned around and saw Sooyoung standing at the stairs, smiling her pretty smile.
Her smile was extremely hard to resist, so Sunny couldn't help but smile too.

She slowly nodded as she looked at Sooyoung.

"Great! What time do you start?" the tall girl asked.

"8.30 AM" Sunny answered, as Sooyoung nodded.

Sooyoung then walked down from the stairs and walked past the three girls who were sitting in the livingroom.
She walked into another room, that was the office (Tiffany told her).

"Well, there was that problem solved" Hyoyeon said playfully, and Sunny smiled.

Suddenly Sunny heard footsteps and talking behind her back.
She turned around and saw Taeyeon and Tiffany walking, and Tiffany was carrying a cake.

The dark-haired girl burst out into her eyesmile when she saw Sunny.

"This is for you, Sunny-ah" she said and she putted down the cake on the table.

Sunnys eyes widened as she dropped her jaw.
"F-for me..? Why?"

Tiffany shrugged.
"As a reuniting gift or something" Tiffany answered and smiled even wider.

Taeyeon stood by Tiffanys side, holding her hand as she smiled her cute smile.

"Did you bake it?" Sunny asked as she was astonished by the cake.

"Yeah, me and Taetae did" Tiffany said proudly, and Taeyeon nodded.

"Awww, thank you so much! It's beautiful!" Sunny said as she stood up from the couch and hugged the two vampires.

Then she sat down again and looked at the cake with a smile on her lips.

"Aren't you gonna taste it?" Tiffany suddenly said.

Sunny got awake from her thoughts.

"Oh... Yes of course!" she exclaimed.

Tiffany ran to the kitchen to get a plate and a spoon.
She reached it for Sunny when she came back to the kitchen.

"Thanks Tiff" Sunny said, while Tiffany started cut the cake.

She laid a piece of the cake on Sunnys plate.

Sunny slowly took a piece on her spoon and putted it into and started chewing.

The vampires looked at her impatiently as they waited for her opinion.

"Wow... To not eat, you two are very good in cooking!" Sunny suddenly complimented, and TaeNy burst out into a smile.

Sunny ate up her piece of cake, and then she yawned.
"It was very good, but i'm quite sleepy right now..." she said as she stretched out her arms.

"Ne of course, you can go to sleep if you want" Tiffany said and patted the humans head.

Sunny stood up from the couch and started walking to the stairs.
She suddenly stopped and turned around.

"Uh... where shall i sleep?" she asked as she scratched her neck.

"You can sleep in mine and Taetae's room! It's in the first door you see when you get up on the second floor" Tiffany said, as Sunny nodded and smiled.

The human walked upstairs, before she laid down in the comfy bed and fell asleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I just love TaeNy... Don't you? :D Kkkkkk~

Btw, i know this chapter was quite short and boring but i'm gonna try to make the next one better! 
I hope you liked it anyway!

Thanks for reading,
and don't forget to comment and upvote the story!