Chapter 16 - Preparation

The Cold Ones

Authors POV


Ever since Seohyun and Yoona got together, Sunny was very happy for her eonnis.
But still she felt a little jealous. 
Yoona and Seohyun had a relationship, they love each other.
Sunny wished that she and Sooyoung could be like that, but she knew very well that it was impossible.

"Sunny-ah, is something wrong? You've been so quiet and 'off' this last few days" Seohyun said while they were having Art in school.

Sunny shrugged her shoulders. Really, she wanted to tell Seohyun about her love for Sooyoung, but she didn't knew how Seohyuns reaction would be.
"I'm fine... I'm just a little.. uh... stressed about school" Sunny lied and faked a smile to Seohyun.

Seohyun sighed and shook her head to herself.
"We barely have any homeworks or anything" she mumbled

"Wae?" Sunny asked, because she didn't heard what her friend said.

Seohyun shook her head again.
"Nothing"

Sunny nodded, and continued with their schoolwork.

Sunny wasn't so focused, so she barely did what she should do.
She painted a sun and some stick mans.

Occasionally, Sunny looked at Seohyuns painting. It was seriously incredible.

"OMO EONNI! How can you draw so nice?" Sunny exclaimed

Seohyun smiled.
"Many years of training" she answered and continued with her work.

Sunny nodded and understood that you'll probably get good if you train for 70 years.

"What are we going to do after school?" Sunny asked after a couple of minutes.

Seohyun shrugged her shoulders.
"Nan molla... Let's come to our house" Seohyun suggested.

Sunny nodded with excitingness.
Even though she'd visit them many times, she always get very happy.


*** a couple of hours later ***
 

The two girls had just arrived to the house, and they were met with hugs from Tiffany.

"We're playing Casino... kekekekeke" Tiffany explained as she walked back to the livingroom where the other sat with their deck of cards.

Seohyun sighed.

"What is it?" Sunny asked as she heard her eonnis sigh.

"They're playing about money... It's silly"

Sunny giggled and shrugged her shoulders, and then she walked to the others in the livingroom and looked while they were playing.
They were very focused on the game, and argued playfully time to time.

"Aish.. jinjja! It's unfair! Taeyeonnie is much older than us..." Yoona whined when Taeyeon got great cards.

"It's about luck, Yoong." Taeyeon said and smiled.

Yoona pouted, and the game continued.

"Sunny! Come!" Seohyun shouted from upstairs.

The shortie hurried up the stairs, and entered Seohyuns room.

"What is it?" Sunny asked when she saw Seohyun standing in front of the bookshelf, looking at a book.

Seohyun shrugged.
"Nothing, i just wanted you to come here" she said and Sunny giggled, as she walked and sat down on the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the same time downstairs, the game was over.
Taeyeon was the victor and won the money.

But now they were sitting and planning about Sunnys birthday that were tomorrow.

"I think we should not say anything to her in the morning. We make her think that we don't know about her birthday, and when she and Hyunnie is coming home from school, we have a surprise party!" Tiffany suggested and clapped her hands of excitingness.

Hyoyeon shrugged.
"Maybe... But i think it's a little mean to not say congratulations or anything in the morning. That'll maybe make her sad" she said and the others agreed.

"We should just seem to not be so involved in it... But we can greet her" Jessica said.

The others nodded.

"But what are we going to give to her?" Yuri asked.

Tiffany shrugged her shoulders.
"We'll go buy it later... Let's decide then." she said.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for not updating in a couple of days.
I have been busy doing other fun things. It's vacation you know :)

I'm also sorry for an extremely short chapter, but i'm really busy right now... I'll maybe post something later.

Thanks for reading, don't forget to comment and upvote the story!