Chapter 30 - Attack

The Cold Ones

 

Authors POV
 
"I'm hungry.." Sunny whined when she and Sooyoung entered the vampires house.
 
"I can fix something to eat for you" Sooyoung said as she pulled of her jacket (that were unnecessary  because vampire don't freeze).
 
Sunny smiled lightly to herself and walked to the livingroom.
In the livingroom, Yoona were standing.
 
"Hi Yoona-ssi!" Sunny said and smiled.
 
When Yoona turned around and Sunny saw her face expression, Sunnys smile immediately fade away.
 
The vampire bared her teeth as she growled lightly.
 
Her gaze made Sunny very afraid.
It was like the vampire thirsted for her blood.
 
"Yoona, w-what are you... d-doing?" Sunny stuttered and started walking backwards.
 
Yoona didn't answer. She continued walking to Sunny with her scary gaze.
 
"S-sooyoung! Help" Sunny called.
 
"What is it?" Sooyoung asked as her footsteps approached the livingroom.
 
Sunny heard that Sooyoung stopped walking when she stood behind her.
 
"Yoona... No!" Sooyoung said to the blood-thirsty vampire and walked and stood in front of Sunny to protect her.
 
It seemed like Yoona ignored her eonni, because she just continued looking at Sunny as she bared her teeth.
 
"Yoona, go out and hunt inste-----" Sooyoung got interrupted by Yoona who threw herself at Sunny.
 
Sunny screamed loudly and tried to get the vampire off her, but it was impossible.
 
Sooyoung also tried to get Yoona away, but her grip around Sunny was too strong.
 
Suddenly Yoona bite Sunny in her neck, and a wave of burning pain spread through the humans body.
 
The last thing Sunny heard before she became unconscius was Sooyoung that screamed her name.
 
 
 
Sunny slowly opened her eyes and felt herself laying on something both hard and soft.
 
She saw all blurry, so she couldn't see clear were she was.
 
"Sooyoung?" Sunny said as she tried to adjust her sight.
 
"It's me, Jessica" the high-pitched familiar voice that belonged to Jessica said.
"How are you feeling?"
 
Sunny shoke her head.
"I don't know... I can't see clear" the human said as she widened her eyes to try if it made any sense.
"What happened?" Sunny then asked.
 
"Yoona attacked you and bite your neck" Jessica explained.
 
Sunny nodded as she started to remember.
 
"Am i a vampire?" Sunny asked as she started to see more clearly.
 
Jessica shoke her head.
"No. You could have been, but i succeeded to get Yoonas poison out of your blood" Jessica said.
 
Sunny nodded.
Now she saw clearly, and she could tell that she were in a room that looked like a hospital room.
 
"Where am i?" she asked as she tried to sit up, but that made her head ache so bad.
 
"We're in the room next to our office" Jessica said as she gave Sunny a pill and a glass of water.
 
"You have lost very much blood and that can make you much weaker than usual" Jessica explained.
"That's why you have to eat this pill"
 
Sunny grabbed the glass and pill.
She put the pill in and swallowed it together with the water.
 
Suddenly she heard Taeyeons voice in the next room.
It seemed like she were yelling at Yoona.
 
"She could have died!! Yoona, when you know Sunny visits us, you have to hunt if you're thirsty!" Taeyeon yelled at the vampire.
 
"Im sorry eonni..." Yoonas voice was heard.
 
"For what!? You should apologize to Sunny instead! If Jessica weren't here, Sunny would rather be dead or a vampire right now!" Taeyeon yelled to Yoona, before she entered the room that Sunny and Jessica were in.
 
"How are you feeling?" Taeyeon asked the human and laid her hand on Sunnys forehead.
 
"I guess I'm fine... I just have headache, and i feel very weak" Sunny answered, and in the same second; Tiffany stormed into the room.
 
"OH MY GOD! Sunny-ah! Are you alright!?" she almost screamed as she ran and stood beside Sunny.
"You look so sick" Tiffany said with a sad tone on her voice.
 
"Calm down, Tiff. I'm alright" Sunny tried to convince the vampire.
"Where's Sooyoung and Seohyun?" she then asked.
 
"Seohyun is outside with Yoona, and Sooyoung is somewhere trying to calm down herself. She feels guilty that she couldn't save you" Tiffany said.
 
Sunny got that tingly and warm feeling.
"Aww, she don't have too..."
 
"I can bring her here! Come with me, Taetae" Tiffany said, and the two vampires left the room.
 
"Jessica...?" Sunny suddenly said.
 
"Yes?"
 
"Thanks for saving me... I'm very thankful!" Sunny said.
 
Jessica smiled lightly.
"No problem. I wouldn't let you die" she said.
 
Suddenly Sooyoung entered the room.
Sunnys heart started to beat faster when she saw the beautiful girl.
 
"Uh... I'll be back soon, i just have to fix some stuff" Jessica said and left the room.
 
Sooyoung nodded to the vampire before she walked and stood next to the bed where Sunny was laying.
 
"How are you feeling?" she asked and smiled lightly.
 
Sunny shrugged.
"Headache" the human answered and couldn't help but smile too.
 
"Look... I'm sorry i couldn't stop Yoona from attacking you" Sooyoung apologized.
 
Sunny just frowned and shoke her head.
"Youngie... Please don't apologize, it's not your fau------"
 
Sunny got interrupted by two soft lips that were placed on hers.
Her heart started beating fast and hard when she realized that Sooyoung actually were kissing her.
She felt all dizzy and lovey-dovey, so she couldn't do something else than kiss her back.
 
Their lips were moving against each other in a slow rhythm, before Sunny leaned out, needing oxygen.
 
_______________________________________
 
OMO!!!! Kiss kiss!
What will happen!?
 
Thanks for reading,
and don't forget to comment and upvote the story!