Chapter 33 - Love

The Cold Ones

Authors POV

When Sunny heard Sooyoungs question, she almost fainted.
She didn't have ANY imagination that Sooyoung had feelings for her.

Speechless, the human sat with her jaw and eyes wide open and just looked at Sooyoung like a fool.

Sooyoung waited impatiently for Sunny to answer.

"S-sooyoung... i....." Sunny stuttered.

Sunny took a deep breath.
"Youngie i love you" she then said as she blushed and looked down on her food.

Sooyoung smiled and bite her lip.

"Sooyoungie... i've l-loved you for a v-very long time. Since i met you the first time..." Sunny confessed.

Sooyoung widened her eyes.
"Omo! Really!?"

Sunny nodded and smiled lightly.

"I wanna be your girlfriend" Sunny said, and that made Sooyoung smile bright.

Both of the girls stood up slowly from their seat, and they leaned in to a loving hug.
Sooyoung were very cold, but actually Sunny didn't care right now.

"I love you so much" Sooyoung whispered lovingly in her girlfriends ear.

Sunny hugged the vampire even tighter and didn't care about that everyone in the restaurant looked at them.
"I love you too, Youngie. Can we go home now?" she said and looked into Sooyoungs eyes.

Sooyoung smiled lightly and nodded, then they walked hand in hand out of the restaurant, to the car.

Sunny entered the passenger seat with a smile on her lips.

When Sooyoung started driving, Sunny asked "Do your eonnis know about... you know... that you like me?".

Sooyoung shrugged and smiled.
"Seohyunnie, Taengu and Fany knows." she answered.

"When did they figure out?" 

"Last night, when you were sleeping" Sooyoung said and smiled, as her eyes were focused on the road.

Sunny nodded, and couldn't stop smiling.

She slowly started to lean against the window, but she stopped immediately when she remembered her weak neck.

Instead, she yawned loudly and Sooyoung started giggle.

"So cute!" the vampire exclaimed and poked Sunnys soft cheek.

Sunny couldn't help but giggle too.

After a minute or two, Sunny fell asleep. She was leaning her head against the headrest and looked like she would fall in any second.


When Sooyoung stopped the car outside their house, Sunny was still asleep.

The vampire decided to not wake her up.
Instead she lifted up the human, bridal style, and carried her to the house.

When she entered the house, TaeTiSeo immediately ran to her and looked at her with curious eyes.

She answered with a smile, and that made them realize that Sunny said yes.

Quietly (to not wake Sunny up) the three girls started jumping up and down of excitement.

"We can talk more later, let me carry her to bed" Sooyoung whispered and started walking upstairs.

YulSic, Hyoyeon and Yoona sat in the livingroom and looked at her and Sunny as they passed.

Unlike their house they had before, Sooyoung had her own room, and Hyoyeon too.

Sooyoung carried Sunny into her room and laid her under the cover on the bed.

She watched the sleeping human for a couple of seconds, and then she walked downstairs.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know this is a very short chapter, but you have to handle with it this time:)

Anyways, i hope you reader will get happy now that SooSun are finally together!! :DDD
Me too!!! Weeeei!!!

Thanks for reading,
and don't forget to comment and upvote the story!