Facts about 'The Government'

The Cold Ones


Trigger warning: mention of suicide attempts, depression, bullying and alcohol.

The Government

'The Government' is a group of vampires, that are just what they are called: The government.
They make the rules for all vampires in the world, and they decides everything.
They're also the most powerful vampires.

'The Government' consists eleven members.
Six of them are males and five of them are females.

The group has one male leader and one female leader.

 

Important Fact

All of the members in 'The Government' has red eyes.
That's how you can tell if they are a member or not (if they don't wear contacts of course).

To get red eyes, they are going through a treatment.
That treatment makes the iris change it's natural colour.

If you want to become a member of 'The Government', you have to get red eyes.

 

Members
 


PARK BOM
Position in 'The Government': Female leader
Years Lived: 349
Human Age: 26
Joined 'The Government': 300 years ago
How she joined:
When Bom were a child and teenager,
she was always the best student in her school. She had the best grades and worked very hard. The reason why, were because she wanted to get a good job in the future. She was also very pretty and that made her even more successful.
When she bec0me an young adult, she immediately started studying. Her dream was to become a lawyer and she knew that she had to work hard to reach her dreams. She wanted to be a lawyer even though she knew that women wasn't able to have good jobs (back then). 
One day, when she was on her way home, she got kidnapped by a man and a woman. She understood that they weren't human, and that made her even more afraid of them.
They had her for a couple of days before they turned her into a vampire. Bom had never believed in ghosts or supernatural things so she got double panic when she understood what she was. During many years, she tried to kill herself. She didn't want to be a monster, she wanted to be a normal human.
After a couple of years with suicide attempts she understood that vampires were immortal and that it was no chance for her to die.
When Bom realized that, she decided to do something with her ever lasting life, but she didn't knew what.
After another decade of experiences, she got the idea to create a group that would govern over the vampires in the world. During the past decade she had met many other vampires, and she realized that everything were chaos and that these beings needed a leader.
After not so many years, she met her current boyfriend: T.O.P
Just as her, he was ambitious and he loved the idea that she had on her mind.
Together, they created 'The Government'.

Partner: Choi Seunghyun (T.O.P)

 


CHOI SEUNGHYUN (T.O.P)
Position in 'The Government': Male leader
Years Lived: 325
Human Age: 26
Joined 'The Government': 300 years ago
How he joined:
When T.O.P were little, he was just a normal kid. He had normal good grades, looked normal, did normal things, had a normal family. That made him bored of his life. He wanted to do and be something else.
When he was a teenager, he started singing. But that didn't last so long, because he had bad self-confidence.
When T.O.P got even older, 18 years old, he started to spend time with bad-boys and you could say that he became one. He was drinking, smoking, met a lot of girls and had fun together with his badass friends. He was also living at his parents house, but they wanted him to move out.
He didn't listen to them, because he didn't have the money too. The money he had was wasted on alcohol and cigarettes, and he didn't wanted to get a job. His parents was worried about what was happening to their lovely son that always were so kind and clever.
When T.O.P was 23, he stopped with all bull that he was doing. He realized that he couldn't be like this his whole life, even though it was fun. He had realized that it was very bad.
T.O.P got back to his 'normal side' again. He got a normal job and started doing normal things.
Even though he had it good, he wasn't satisfied with his life.
The biggest thing that he wanted was a girlfriend and the second thing was to have a more fun life. He couldn't help but miss the time when he were a bad-boy.
One day, he didn't felt like caring for everything. He started to spend time with his badass friends again.
Weirdly, one of his friends wasn't himself. He acted weird and didn't look like he used too. A day when they've been out partying, T.O.P's friend bite him, and he was turned into supernatural being: a vampire.

Partner: Park Bom

 


SON GA-IN
Position in 'The Government': Female second command
Years Lived: 240 years
Human Age: 22
Joined 'The Government': 200 years ago
Partner: Jo Kwon
How she joined: 
When GaIn was turned into a vampire, her life got upside down. She had always been that girl that everyone loves and she was about to get a huge singing carrier, but that got all ruined. When she met the interesting, mysterious and handsome boy JoKwon her immortal life started to get a meaning. JoKwon was a part of this group called 'The Government' and GaIn wanted to join with no doubt. She could do anything to be with him all the time.
Partner: Jo Kwon

 


JO KWON
Position in 'The Government': Male second command
Years lived: 275 years
Human Age: 21
Joined 'The Government': 230 years ago
How he joined: 
Jo Kwon was turned into a vampire by Park Bom.
Park Bom and T.O.P were seeking vampires for their new group and immediately when they saw JoKwon in the evening on the streets, they understood that he would be a perfect member.
For 30 years he helped his leaders to find more members and the day he met the pretty vampire-girl Ga-In he understood that she would join with no doubt. He loves Ga-In with his whole heart and doesn't care much about anyone else than her.

Partner: Son Ga-In



JUNG NICOLE
Position in 'The Government': Normal member
Years Lived: 145
Human age: 20
Joined 'The Government': 120 years ago
How she joined: 
She became a member of 'The Government' not so long after T.O.P found her in the woods when he was out hunting. Why Nicole were in the woods was because she loved feeling the nature, and also because she was tired of everything.
She accidentally saw T.O.P when he was hunting, and he understood that he didn't have any other choice than to tell her the truth.
In the beginning, Nicole had a big crush on T.O.P. She thought he was so interesting and handsome. She wanted to become a vampire and join 'The Government' just because of T.O.P. If he had known about her feelings, he wouldn't accept to transform her. But he didn't knew, so he bit her.
Afterwards, Nicole told him about her feelings and that made T.O.P very worried and filled with guilt and doubt. He understood that he had made a terrible mistake of transforming her.
T.O.P is a grown and mature man, so he knew that he had to tell her that he already was in a relationship. That made Nicole heartbroken and depressed but she decided to join 'The Government' anyways. After 10 years of jealousy and depression, her feelings for T.O.P slowly started to fade away.

Partner: None (if you don't count Hyoyeon as her partner)



KIM KIBUM (KEY)
Position in 'The Government': Normal member
Years Lived: 187
Human Age: 21
Joined 'The Government': 150 years ago
How he joined: 
Key was a wild vampire and immediately when he heard about 'The Government' he wanted to join. Bom and T.O.P liked his personality and property, but also his look that could be both cute and badass.
Partner: None


 




CHOI SIWON
Position in 'The Government': Normal member
Years Lived: 218
Human Age: 26
Joined 'The Government': 120 years ago
How he joined: 
Siwon had been a vampire a long time before he joined 'The Government' . He was enjoying his immortal life and tested daredevil stuff. When he had done most of the things that he enjoyed, he tried to find something that he could spend his life with. When he heard about 'The Government', he immediately wanted to join.
Partner: None
 


KIM HYUNA
Position in 'The Government': Normal member
Years Lived: 129
Human Age: 20
Joined 'The Government': 90 years ago
How she joined:
Hyuna had been a vampire in 30 years before she joined 'The Government'. During those years, she did many bad things just because she was so depressed over being immortal.
She slept with a lot of men/boys and then she killed them and drank their blood. She was a monster.
When Bom met her and started to know her better, she understood that Hyuna couldn't continue like that.
She offered the young vampire membership in 'The Government'.
Hyuna was skeptical at first, but then she decided to join.

Partner: None



LU HAN
Position in'The Government': Normal member
Years Lived: 115
Human age: 18
Joined 'The Government': 60 years ago
How he joined:
LuHan was born in China and became a vampire just because of his bullies.
He was often bullied without reason when he were in school.
One of his bullies had become a vampire and hated it, therefore he wanted LuHan to feel the same pain.
LuHan got desperate when he realized that he was a supernatural monster. He escaped to South Korea and met T.O.P, and then LuHan joined 'The Government' 

Partner: None

 


HUANG ZITAO (TAO)
Position in 'The Government': Normal member
Years Lived: 141
Human Age: 18
Joined 'The Government': 113 years ago
How he joined:
Tao had always been the badass guy. He didn't think before he did something, he just did it.
Just like LuHan, Tao were also born in China. He got even transformed to a vampire by the same boy as LuHan.
That boy was jealous of Tao, and therefore he transformed him.
When a decade had past, Tao heard about 'The Government'. He went to Korea and joined them.

Partner: None



KIM YUBIN
Position in 'The Government': Normal member
Years Lived: 116 
Human age: 19
Joined 'The Government': 50 years ago
How she joined:
Yubin was the last one to join 'The Government'.
She hasn't told anyone about her past. The only thing the other members know is that Park Bom found her while she was hunting.

Partner: None

 

 

(i do not own the pictures, i have just colored their eyes red lol)