Chapter 36 - Girlfriend

The Cold Ones

Authors POV

The time was around 1 AM and TaeSicTiffYulSooYoonSeo and Sunny were in the livingroom.
They were waiting for Hyoyeon, who seemed to never come back from her date.

Sunny had fell asleep in Sooyoungs embrace, and the vampire watched her lovingly as she caressed her cheek.

"You're just too cute!" Jessica said low (to not wake Sunny up) with a smile on her lips as she watched SooSun.

Sooyoung answered with a smile.

Suddenly Taeyeons sigh was heard.
"I wonder when Hyoyeon is coming back... She's been gone very long" she said as she leaned her head on her fist.

Tiffany her girlfriends leg gently.
"Don't worry, she'll be back soon. I'm sure they havin' a great time, that's why she's never coming back"

Taeyeon shrugged.
"I guess so. Nothing could happen to Hyoyeon, she's a strong vampire and knows how to defend herself... I shouldn't worry" the leader said to herself.

Tiffany nodded and smiled lightly.

The next second, all of them heard the door open.
Everyone turned their head and waited for the person (that probably were Hyoyeon) to enter the livingroom.

Footsteps made by heels were heard, and then they saw Hyoyeon and another girl enter the livingroom.
Tiffany immediately burst out into a smile when she realized that the girl must be Hyoyeons girlfriend.

The girl had brown hair that reached down to her shoulders. She had very pretty eyes, and she was about the same height as Hyoyeon.

The next second, Sunny woke up on Sooyoungs lap and immediately understood that Hyoyeons girlfriend were here.

"This is my girlfriend, Jung Nicole" Hyoyeon said with a bright smile on her lips as she took Nicoles hand.

"Hi everyone! nice to meet you!" Nicole said as she bowed and smiled a pretty eye-smile.

Tiffany immediately stood up from the couch with delight and walked to Nicole to introduce herself.

"Hi Nicole! I am Tiffany! It's so nice to meet you!" Tiffany said as she hugged Nicole lightly.

Nicole smiled and bowed.

Then Tiffany started to introduce all of the others.

"This is Taeyeon, Jessica, Yuri, Seohyun, Yoona, Sooyoung and Sunny" Tiffany explained.

When Nicole looked at Sunny, the human got a shiver down her spine.
It was something with the vampire's look that reminded Sunny of Yoonas gaze when she attacked her.

Without thinking about it, Sunnys grip around Sooyoung got tighter.

Sooyoung frowned when she realized, but then shrugged to herself.

The other vampires were talking to Nicole, and Sooyoung was about to stand up, but Sunny held her back.

"Is something wrong, honey?" Sooyoung asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

Sunny took a deep breath, and then shoke her head.

She stood up from the couch together with Sooyoung, and then both of them walked to talk to Nicole.
Sunny had a tight grip around Sooyoungs arm.

'Sunny, what's wrong with you!? Nicole is NOT dangerous!' Sunny thought to herself all the time.

Luckily, Nicole was very nice and polite to Sunny, and that made her fear-thoughts go away.


Nicole were with them for an hour, then she had to go.

"I hope i'll meet you guys again soon!" she said as she smiled that pretty smile.

She kissed Hyoyeon on her lips, and then she left their house.

Hyoyeon sighed happily to herself and then walked and sat down on the couch.

"Wow, Hyoyeon-ah! Nicole was very nice! I'm so happy for you two" Tiffany greeted as she sat down next to the blonde vampire.

"Thanks Fany, i really like her" she answered.

As the vampires were talking, Sunny were leaning her head on Sooyoungs shoulder and were just about to fall asleep.
Sooyoung noticed, and she stood up from the couch to carry her to bed.

Sunny understood, so she didn't ask why Sooyoung were carrying her.

Sooyoung had laid Sunny down in her bed and were just about to leave the room when Sunny spoke.
"Youngie... can you please lay here with me for a while until i fall asleep?"

The vampire smiled lightly, and she immediately walked and laid in the bed next to Sunny.
Sunny smiled to herself and turned around to face Sooyoungs chest. She cuddled up and closed her eyes as Sooyoung embraced her with her arm.

Sooyoung kissed Sunny gentle on her forehead as she whispered "I love you".

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SooSun fluff moment! ^^ Kkkk~

Oh, and you who guessed right about who were Hyoyeons girlfriend: I hope y'all got happy that it's HyoNic!!<3

Thanks for reading,
and don't forget to comment and upvote the story!