Chapter 38 - Bad Surprise

The Cold Ones

Authors POV

It was starting to get dark outside, and the girls were planning what they were going to do later that night.

The last few days, Hyoyeon had spent much time together with Nicole.
She knew that Nicole loved her, she could really feel it.

Hyoyeons feelings for Sunny had slowly started to fade away, even though she knew that the feels were still there, no doubt.

The blonde vampire sighed to herself. She felt awful for loving two girls at the same time.

She got interrupted in her thoughts by Tiffany who called her name.

"Uhh.. wae?" she said a little confused.

Tiffany sighed as she smiled.
"We asked you what you wanted to do tonight" she said, and Hyoyeon nodded as she started to think about it.

After a couple of seconds, Hyoyeon shrugged.
"I don't know actually, why don't you guys choose?" she said.

Tiffany sighed a little again.
"Okay then.. I don't think we should bowling.. We've done that too many times" she said and the other girls agreed by nodding.

"We should play some sport or something!" Sunny suggested, and Hyoyeon felt butterflies in her stomach by hearing the humans voice.

"Yeh! That would be fun!" Yuri agreed excitedly.

"Okay then, what sport shall we pla-----" Tiffany got interrupted by the door bell.

All the girls got confused looks on their faces.

"Who could that be?" Taeyeon said to herself as she stood up from the couch.

All of the other girls followed her to the hallway as she opened the door.


Sunnys POV

As Taeyeon opened the door, i curiosly were trying to look over the girls shoulders to see who it was that were visiting.
Luckily, i got a place between Yuri and Sooyoung.

When i saw the characters on the entryway, i couldn't help but gasp and feel a shiver down my spine. Actually i don't know why. I just felt that they were vampires.

"The Government..." i could hear Sooyoung whisper with fear.

I gulped and understood that something were wrong.

It was five people, both girls and boys. The thing that made them more scarier than just their creepy aura, was that all of them had clear, red eyes.
3 of them were girls, and 2 were boys.

The girl, or you could say woman, that were standing in the middle had done many plastic surgeries. It was obvious.
Even though, she was very beautiful.

A girl that were standing next to her, had short and dark hair. She looked mysterious, but hot and pretty too.
Next to the mysterious girl, one of the boys were standing. You could see clearly that they were a couple, just because they were almost hugging each other.

The boys had an childish experience, even though he was a man.

The other boy were blonde, and he looked like a real flower-boy. Even though that, you could feel that he was dangerous.

The next second, i were focusing on something else. You could say that i got a shock.

The third girl, were Nicole.
I widened my eyes as i watched her.

I didn't knew what Sooyoung meant with 'The Government' but i knew with no doubt that they weren't good people.

"Nicole..!?" i then heard Hyoyeon whisper, in shock.

I could see that Nicole looked down on her feet with shame.

"The Government... What are you doing here?" Taeyeon suddenly spoke.

The girl, or you could say woman, that were standing in the middle, grinned.

"Kim Taeyeon, long time no see" she spoke with a pretty voice.

"Park Bom-ssi, tell me what brings you here" Taeyeon spoke and sounded just as brave as usual.

The woman that were obviously called Park Bom, smiled again.

"We've got information from anonymous sources that you have a close relationship with a human" she said and i immediately gulped as i felt extremely nervous.

"... that's why we gave our dear member, Nicole, the mission to clarify that" Park Bom continued as she looked proud.

Just as me, i could feel that my eonnis froze.

Nicole had betrayed Hyoyeon. She had betrayed us.

I glanced at Hyoyeon. She had that same sad and cold look in her eyes that she had when she always were depressed.
"Nicole... why?" i could hear her whisper, loud enough so Nicole and the rest of us could hear.

Nicoles eyes were filled with shame, and it was painful to watch the scene.

"As you know very well, it's illegal for vampires to have a close relationship with humans" Park Bom spoke.

When i heard her say that, i gasped.

I felt that Sooyoung took my hand, and that made me calm.

"... that's why you have four choices" the mysterious girl suddenly said.

Park Bom patted the mysterious girl's back as if she were saying that she didn't have to talk.

"Your choices is... 1. Turn the human into a vampire, 2. Kill her, 3. Let us turn her into a vampire, 4. Let us kill her" Park Bom spoke and i felt myself froze.

Kill me?

Then Park Bom grinned.
"I know you're thinking 'Why can't we just end our relationship with her?'. Why you can't, is because we can't trust you. We're pretty sure that you'll continue being with her" she said.

I could feel that Sooyoungs grip around my hand got tighter.

"So..." Park Bom said as she putted her hands together in a clap "While you are making up your minds, we will take her with us"

I froze again, as i felt extremely dizzy and afraid.

"NO!!" Sooyoung suddenly shouted as she stood in front of me to protect me.

I clung onto her as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Choi Sooyoung, you sure love her but you don't have any choice. We will not hurt her, don't worry" i could hear Park Bom say.

Sooyoung shoke her head as she continued to protect me.

"Do you want us to kill her right now?" Park Bom spoke. Even though her voice were pretty, you got afraid of it.

Sooyoung gasped, and Park Bom noticed that.
"That's right. Let her come with us"

Sooyoungs grip around my hand got even tighter.

"Sooyoung, let her go... Don't let them kill her!" i could hear Taeyeon whisper to Sooyoung.

I heard my girlfriend sigh, and then her grip around me started to loose.

My tears started flowing down my cheeks and the last thing i wanted was to leave with 'The Government'.

"I'm so sorry..." Sooyoung whispered to me as she kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly.

Park Bom took a step closer to us, and i could feel her cold hand on mine.

"Let's go now, Sunny" she said with her seductive voice.

Sooyoung let go of me, and without resistance, i let 'The Government' take me with them.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BADBADBADBADBADBADBAD!!
What do you think will happen?

Thanks for reading,
and don't forget to comment and upvote the story!