Chapter 44 - Happy

The Cold Ones

Authors POV

Sooyoung and Bom were still sitting and watching Sunny.
43 minutes and 39 seconds had passed, and yes they've been counting.

"Can't she wake up soon..." Sooyoung whined with frustration.
She was too excited to meet her girlfriend as a vampire.

"It can't be much time left..." Bom said.
"Just look at her! Her skin is pale like ours, her hair is even more glossy and thick and her eyelashes has becoming longer and darker" she added.

Sooyoung just nodded as she adored beautiful Sunny.
She felt weird about that she weren't mad at Bom anymore. To be honest, she were happy that Sunny would be a vampire.

"What are you going to tell her parents?" Bom asked after a minute of watching the soon-to-be vampire.

Sooyoung sighed when the thought entered her mind.
"I haven't thought of that... I hope there's no problem!" she replied as she bit her lower lip.
"Actually Sunny aren't meeting her family so much. I haven't seen them since we moved to our current house a year ago" she added, and Bom nodded.

"I see... It shouldn't be any problem. Just remember to not expose our secret, especially not to the people that you don't trust" Bom adviced as she crossed her arms.

"Of course not! I've been keeping the secret for a hundred years. I will not uncover it" Sooyoung answered seriously.

Bom nodded as she smiled lightly.

For the next 5 minutes, they were totally quiet as they adored Sunny.

 

At the same time, in Nicoles room inside the fort, HyoNi were kissing passionately.

"D-do you forgive me... Hyoyeon-ah?" Nicole asked through the wet kisses she gave and received.

Hyoyeon interrupted the kissing session to look Nicole in the eyes.
"I do" she replied deeply.

A smile burst out on Nicoles face, but it was quickly covered by Hyoyeon who started kissing her again.

The atmosphere were filled with moans, kisses and sweat.

Hyoyeon roughly tried to remove her shirt.
When she succeeded, she threw it away so it landed somewhere.

"You're so perfect..." Nicole complimented of the sight of Hyoyeons torso.

Hyoyeon bit her lip and then helped Nicole to take off her shirt too.
"Wow... Eonni..." Hyoyeon gasped when she saw Nicoles body.

"Shut up and kiss me" Nicole whispered seductive.

Hyoyeon smirked and quickly leaned in to kiss her all over and neck.

For each second that passed, it got more intimately.
Hyoyeon was laying on top of Hyoyeon, kissing and caressing every spot of her body.

Nicole moaned and let out pleasured words as she were in wonderland.

"Please Hyo... Give it to me" Nicole whispered.

Hyoyeon smirked and bit her lip, and then moved her kissing and caressing down to souther regions.



Sooyoung and Bom were still waiting impatiently.
Sunny was unconscious and didn't leave any signs that she would wake up.

Sooyoung whined and groaned with frustration as she rolled around in the bed next to Sunny.

"Yah, Sooyoung-ssi! Be patient" Bom said as she were sitting down on an armchair a little more far away from the bed.

"I can't" Sooyoung replied as she watched Sunny really close.

The impatient vampire got a shock, when suddenly Sunny opened her eyes.
Sooyoung gasped and immediately sat up.

She were sitting still and watching Sunny as she waited for her to do something.

Bom also saw it and hurried to stand next to the bed.

Sunny looked up at the ceiling and it looked like she observed the air.
She reached out her hand as she watched it in amazement.

The newborn vampire slowly sat up on the bed, and then looked at Sooyoung with a smile on her face.

"Youngie..." she said as she looked at her girlfriend.

Sooyoung couldn't help but smile too.

"I'm a vampire" Sunny said to herself in amazement.

Bom giggled a little by the cute scene.
"Congratulations to both of you" she said.

Sunny started to giggle as she threw herself at Sooyoung to hug her.

"OUCH!!" Sooyoung exclaimed as she fell back on the bed.

Sunny giggled as she were sitting on top of Sooyoung, looking her in the eyes.
"Sorry Youngie, i'm not used to vampyrism" she said and that made Sooyoung giggle hysterically.

"You're so cute!" she said as she poked Sunnys cold cheek.

"Do i look the same as i did as a human?" Sunny asked curiously.

Sooyoung smiled.
"Why don't look at yourself in a mirror?" she said.

In a second, Sunny jumped off the bed and ran to the little mirror that were hanging on the wall.

She watched herself with amazement.
"Wow! I'm so much prettier now" she said to herself and both Sooyoung and Bom giggled.

Sunny was happy to be one of them, after all.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VAMPIRE-SUNNY AND HYONI SMEXY TIME!~
I hope you liked the chapter hihi :))

Btw, i've decided to make the story longer, just because i love you guys! Yaaaay!
But it will only be a few chapters more... :)

And one last thing, please check out my new story "Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi" starring TaeNy <333
I know what you're thinking, but don't worry! I won't pay as much attention to that story right now, bcuz this is my nr.1 story!

Thanks for reading,
and don't forget to comment and upvote the story!