LOVE IS NOT BLIND (Chapter 7)

LOVE IS NOT BLIND

Chapter 7

 

 

Sungmin wakes up in the morning, feeling warm arms around her. Sungmin didn’t move a muscle because she doesn’t want to wake her husband who is sleeping soundlessly beside her. Sungmin can feel Kyuhyun’s warm breath because his gorgeous face is buried on Sungmin’s neck.

 

“Kyuhyun-shi”

 

Sungmin whispers. She starts her husband’s hair gently.

 

“I love you”

 

Sungmin whispers. She touches her husband’s gorgeous face and gently brushes her fingers on it.

 

“I hope you’re not in pain anymore. I’m really worried about you Kyuhyun-shi. I know that you’re in pain even though you keep on telling me that you’re fine. I wish to help you and ease the pain that you’re feeling, but I don’t know how. I can’t even see you, that’s why I can’t help you. I don’t know how will I take care of you and I also don’t know how am I going to be a good wife for you because I’m like this. I’m sorry if I’m such a burden”

 

Sungmin stops brushing her fingers on Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face when Kyuhyun suddenly moves a little. Sungmin blush a little when she feels Kyuhyun’s head between her s. Sungmin gulps nervously because she doesn’t know what to do and she feels embarrassed, knowing that her husband’s head was lying on her chest.

 

“Aigoo! What to do? It’s not a sin, right? I mean, it’s ok if we sleep like this, right? We’re husband and wife, so it’s ok to be like this, right?”

 

Sungmin asks herself while blushing. Her heart was beating fast because that was the first time that she’s going to wake up with a man whose head is lying on her chest and arms are wrapped around her, hugging her tight.

 

“It’s ok Minnie. Don’t panic because Kyuhyun-shi is your husband. No need to worry because it’s normal for a husband and wife to sleep on one bed and sleep on that kind of position”

 

Sungmin told herself, trying to calm down.

 

“But I’m really embarrassed. I’m shy”

 

Sungmin told herself as she blushes hard. She just takes a deep breath and start her husband’s hair gently.

 

“Honestly, I’m shy Kyuhyun-shi. But I’m happy as well. So, this is how it feels to have a husband. It’s really good to wake up beside you. I feel so loved by you just by feeling your sweet hug and just by knowing that you’re sleeping beside me and that you’re still here beside me when I wake up in the morning. I feel happy because we’re sleeping like this now. I bet that you look like an angel when you’re sleeping”

 

Sungmin smiles.

 

“That was so cute. If only I can see you, but it’s ok. I’m happy that we’re like this even though I can’t see you. I’m happy that you’re happy and becoming a better person now and that’s already enough for me. It’s ok if I can’t see the world, as long as you’re here with me and you’re happy then it’s fine with me. Your happiness matters most and I’m already happy whenever you’re happy”

 

Sungmin told her sleeping husband with a bright smile on her lips. Sungmin stops her husband’s hair because Kyuhyun moves again.

 

“Kyuhyun-shi, are you awake now?”

 

Sungmin whispers, but Kyuhyun didn’t answer. Sungmin can feel him breathing steady and his body is relaxed. Sungmin laughs softly.

 

“My husband is so cute. He’s still sleeping soundlessly and peacefully. I have a bright idea”

 

Sungmin told herself. She touches Kyuhyun’s head and carefully lifts it, avoiding waking her sleeping husband. Sungmin moves a little away from Kyuhyun and accidentally drops his head on the bed.

 

“Aigoo!”

 

Sungmin’s eyes widened. She sighs in relief when she feels Kyuhyun still sleeping peacefully.

 

“Sorry, are you hurt?”

 

Sungmin asks while brushing her fingers on her sleeping husband’s gorgeous face.

 

“I’ll just cook breakfast for you. Sleep more. I’ll just wake you up when breakfast is ready. I love you”

 

Sungmin told her sleeping husband. She carefully removes Kyuhyun’s arms around her and slowly puts it down on the bed. Sungmin carefully gets off of the bed and reaches her hands out and put it down on the side table. She slowly runs her hands on the smooth surface until she found her folded long cane. Sungmin picks it up and unfolds it. Sungmin slowly and carefully walks towards the door, avoiding making noises that will wake her husband. Sungmin manages to reach the door quietly. She holds the doorknob and slowly opens the door and went out of the room quietly to go at the kitchen to cook breakfast for Kyuhyun, Siwon, Tiffany and Jessica as an apology for making them worry yesterday and of course to thank them for taking care of her. Kyuhyun wakes up when he didn’t feel his wife beside him. Kyuhyun slowly runs his hand on the bed with his eyes still closed. He quickly opens his eyes upon realizing that he’s all alone and Sungmin is no longer lying beside him.

 

“Where is she? Aigoo!”

 

Kyuhyun quickly sits on the bed. He holds his right side because of the little pain that he feels.

 

“Aish! Seriously, I’m really going to beat them someday. They are all bastards, freaks and jerks. Honestly Cho Kyuhyun, why did you ever befriend those losers?”

 

Kyuhyun takes a deep breath and carefully gets off of the bed.

 

“It’s good that I’m no longer feeling a lot of pain now. I can go out with my baby and enjoy this day with her”

 

Kyuhyun slowly walks towards the bathroom. He softly knocks on the door.

 

“Sungmin-shi, are you inside?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. He holds the doorknob and realizes that it’s not even lock. Kyuhyun slowly opens the door and take a peek inside.

 

“Sungmin-shi…”

 

Kyuhyun went inside to look for his wife, but he didn’t found Sungmin inside.

 

“Aigoo!”

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes suddenly widened.

 

“Don’t tell me that she runs away from me again”

 

Kyuhyun starts pulling his hair.

 

“Aish! Cho Kyuhyun, how can you fall asleep huh? You’re not supposed to sleep. You supposed to watch over her because that’s what you promise her”

 

Kyuhyun quickly leaves the bathroom. He forces his self to run towards the door though he’s still feeling a little bit pain on his right side. But Kyuhyun doesn’t care because all he cares about on that moment is to find his wife. The head maid saw Kyuhyun running down the stairs.

 

“Good morning young master”

 

The head maid greets Kyuhyun happily.

 

“It’s still early young master. Why are you already awake? Do you need something or you’re going to work early today?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“Have you seen my wife? She’s missing again. I just fall asleep for like ten to fifteen minutes and my wife is no longer beside me. Oh my goodness! Did she run away again?”

 

The head maid stares at Kyuhyun’s worried face and smiles at him.

 

“Relax young master. Young lady is not missing and she didn’t run away. She’s inside the kitchen, cooking the breakfast”

 

“Cooking?”

 

The head maid nods at Kyuhyun while smiling brightly.

 

“The chef and the assistant chef actually protest, but young lady keeps on insisting. Finally, after few arguments, young lady wins”

 

“She’s all alone?”

 

“I guess so”

 

Kyuhyun turns his back and starts walking. He went at the kitchen and saw Sungmin holding a knife.

 

“Sungmin-shi! No!”

 

Kyuhyun quickly runs towards Sungmin and immediately grabs the knife away from his wife’s hands, causing him to accidentally hurt his finger.

 

“OUCH!”

 

Kyuhyun drops the knife on the floor. Sungmin’s eyes widened.

 

“Kyuhyun-shi…”

 

Kyuhyun hugs Sungmin. She can feel her husband trembling because of fear and nervousness.

 

“Oh my God! Please don’t kill yourself. Please don’t do it. I don’t know what to do if you will leave me…please don’t do that”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife, feeling so scared and nervous. He was about to cry when he heard Sungmin laughing softly.

 

“Why are you laughing? Is there something funny on what I’ve said to you? Are you going crazy and you think killing yourself is funny? I’m so scared and worried and then you’re just going to laugh at me?”

 

Kyuhyun frowns. Sungmin keeps on laughing while feeling her husband’s warm arms around her. Kyuhyun was hugging her from behind. Sungmin shook her head and stops laughing. She places her hands on Kyuhyun’s hands.

 

“Who told you that I’m going to kill myself? I’m not going to do that”

 

Sungmin told her husband, controlling herself from laughing. Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin curiously.

 

“Then why are you holding a knife?”

 

Kyuhyun asks nervously.

 

“That’s because I’m cooking. I need to slice some ingredients and I need a knife to do that”

 

Sungmin explains to Kyuhyun before laughing again.

 

“Hey, stop laughing at me. I’m feeling a bit embarrass now”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin while blushing a little. Sungmin slowly turns around, facing Kyuhyun who smiles at her while staring at her beautiful face and innocent eyes that are fixed on one direction. Sungmin reaches her hand out and holds her husband’s gorgeous face.

 

“Are you hurt?”

 

Sungmin asks worriedly. Kyuhyun shook his head and looks at his finger.

 

“It’s just a small cut. Don’t worry because the blood already stops”

 

“But still…”

 

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s lips, stopping her from talking. Kyuhyun smiles upon noticing his wife blushing.

 

“Why are you so cute when you blush?”

 

Kyuhyun asks, making Sungmin blush harder because she’s shy. Sungmin moves away from Kyuhyun.

 

“Why are you moving away from me? Are you still scared of me touching you?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin can feel sadness on her hsuband’s voice.

 

“Are you mad at me?”

 

Sungmin asks worriedly. Kyuhyun shook his head. He holds Sungmin’s chin, raising her head. Kyuhyun looks at his wife whose eyes are starting to get teary. Kyuhyun carefully pulls her for a hug. Sungmin rests her head on her husband’s chest.

 

“I’m not mad at you. I’m just worried whenever you’re moving away from me. I feel so sad because it seems that you’re still afraid of me. I’m sorry”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin sadly. Sungmin shook her head and raises her head.

 

“I’m not scared. I’m just shy”

 

Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin and notice her blushing again.

 

“Shy?”

 

Sungmin nods her head shyly. Kyuhyun smiles while staring at his wife’s cute expression. Sungmin looks like a little kid who is shy in front of her crush.

 

“May I know the reason why my beautiful wife is shy of her husband?”

 

Kyuhyun asks, making Sungmin blush hard.

 

“Stop teasing me”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun while pouting cutely.

 

“Do you want me to kiss those pouting lips of yours?”

 

Sungmin’s eyes widened. Her heart starts beating fast when Kyuhyun leans his forehead on hers.

 

“Baby…”

 

Kyuhyun whispers.

 

“Baby?”

 

Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin’s confused expression. He smiles at her and slowly brushes his fingers on Sungmin’s beautiful face.

 

“That’s you. I always want to call you baby. I’m too scared to call you that because we’re not yet in good terms before. But since we’re ok now, I can already call you baby, right?”

 

“Then…do I also need to call you baby?”

 

Sungmin asks like an innocent kid.

 

“It’s up to you if you want to call me baby. Just don’t be too formal to me anymore because it feels so awkward whenever you call me Kyuhyun-shi. You’re my wife now, don’t forget that”

 

“Ok. Can I just call you Kyu? I think calling you baby will be a bit weird because you’re already an Ahjusshi…a grumpy ahjusshi”

 

Sungmin teases her husband before laughing.

 

“So, you’re teasing me huh?”

 

Kyuhyun flashes an evil smile and starts tickling Sungmin.

 

“Kyu, don’t…”

 

Sungmin starts laughing hard as Kyuhyun continues to tickle her happily. She manages to escape from Kyuhyun, but he caught her immediately.

 

“Kyu…stop…my tummy…is already…ac…aching”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun while laughing so hard. Kyuhyun stops tickling Sungmin and hugs her from behind. Sungmin stops laughing and takes a deep breath. Sungmin smiles sweetly.

 

“It’s been a long time since I laugh like that. Thank you Kyu”

 

Kyuhyun smiles and rests his chin on Sungmin’s shoulder.

 

“I’m happy hearing your laughter and seeing your sweet smile”

 

Kyuhyun whispers on Sungmin’s ear before kissing her cheek softly. Sungmin’s eyes widened and she starts blushing again.

 

“Did you just kiss me?”

 

Sungmin asks while holding her cheek, feeling a little bit shy.

 

“Am I not allowed to kiss my wife?”

 

Kyuhyun asks seductively. Sungmin gulps as she keeps on blushing.

 

“Ah…”

 

Sungmin takes a deep breath, calming herself.

 

“I need to cook the breakfast now. Do you want to help me?”

 

Sungmin quickly changes the topic.

 

“I don’t know how to cook”

 

“Then you can just be my assistant”

 

Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow.

 

“Do you know how to cook?”

 

Kyuhyun asks his wife curiously. Sungmin nods happily.

 

“Umma taught me before”

 

“I see. Baby, can you please turn around?”

 

“You won’t kiss me, right?”

 

Sungmin asks nervously. Kyuhyun smirks.

 

“So, you’re afraid of my kiss?”

 

Sungmin nods.

 

“Why?”

 

“Umma told me before not to let a guy kiss me because a simple kiss might lead to…”

 

Sungmin stops talking as her cheeks turn red.

 

“Lead to?”

 

Kyuhyun asks, pretending that he doesn’t know what his wife is talking about. Sungmin covers her face with her palms as she starts feeling so embarrassed to Kyuhyun.

 

“Stop teasing me Kyu. I know that you know what I’m talking about. You’ve done that a lot of times with your other woman”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, feeling a bit jealous. Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow.

 

“Other woman? I don’t have other woman”

 

“Liar”

 

Sungmin turns around, facing Kyuhyun. She removes her hands on her face and frowns.

 

“You just bring her here last time and you just did it to her”

 

“Baby…”

 

“Don’t try to deny. I heard it”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun sadly. Kyuhyun cups Sungmin’s beautiful face and hold it between his hands.

 

“I’m sorry”

 

Kyuhyun whispers. He gently brushes his nose from hers.

 

“I’ll be a good boy now baby”

 

Kyuhyun softly kisses Sungmin’s forehead before embracing her.

 

“I love you Cho Sungmin. I love you so much and I will love you more each day and forever”

 

Sungmin smiles. She wraps her arms around Kyuhyun as she rests her head on his chest, quietly listening to her husband’s heartbeat. They stay like that for a moment. Both of them are enjoying each other’s sweet hug.

 

“Baby…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin’s head and reaches for his wife’s long cane that was on top of the marble counter. Kyuhyun folds it and smiles. Sungmin was shock when Kyuhyun carries her like a bride.

 

“Let’s go back to bed and let me cuddle you in my arms like a baby”

 

Sungmin blush a little.

 

“But Kyu, I need to cook breakfast”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head. He was happily staring at his beautiful wife and he really thinks that Sungmin is so cute whenever she will blush or whenever her innocent eyes will grow big.

 

“The chefs can do it. Leave it all to them”

 

“But I want to cook for you, so I can thank you and apologize as well for what happen yesterday. I also want to cook for Siwon Oppa, Fany Unnie and Jessica Unnie, to thank them and say sorry for being a hard headed girl”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“You don’t need to do that. They are happy whenever they take care of you and you don’t need to apologize. It’s not your fault. It’s mine. You didn’t do anything to hurt us. So…”

 

Kyuhyun takes a deep breath.

 

“Let’s go back to bed because it’s still early. I want to sleep more and I can’t sleep without you by my side. Let’s leave the breakfast to our chefs. They will just call us if breakfast is ready”

 

Sungmin pouts. Kyuhyun coughs.

 

“I’m going to kiss your lips if you will not stop pouting”

 

Kyuhyun teases Sungmin who starts blushing again.

 

“Baby, having you in my life is enough to thank me. You don’t need to cook for me”

 

“But…”

 

Sungmin stops talking and her eyes suddenly grow big because she can feel Kyuhyun’s soft lips near hers.

 

“If you won’t stop arguing then I will kiss you, so you will stop talking”

 

Sungmin didn’t answer. She just nods at Kyuhyun, afraid to speak a single word because her lips might touch Kyuhyun’s if she will open and speak.

 

“Maybe you can cook breakfast for me tomorrow”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, making her smile.

 

“Can we go back to bed now?”

 

Sungmin nods happily.

 

“Can I cuddle you in my arms?”

 

Sungmin nods happily again. Kyuhyun softly kisses Sungmin’s eyelid.

 

“I love you baby”

 

“I love you too Kyu”

 

Kyuhyun smiles and went out of the kitchen happily while carrying Sungmin on his arms.

 

~~~

 

Kyuhyun was holding Sungmin’s hand as he leads her inside the dining room. Kyuhyun pulls a chair and helps Sungmin to sit down. He gets his wife’s folded long cane on her hand. Kyuhyun folds it and puts it on top of the table before sitting on the chair beside Sungmin.

 

“Are we not going to wait for Siwon Oppa, Fany Unnie and Jessica Unnie before we start our breakfast?”

 

Sungmin asks Kyuhyun who places the table napkin on her lap.

 

“Ahjumma already calls them. They will be here any minute”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. He gets Sungmin’s spoon and holds her right hand, giving her the spoon. Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin who is waiting for him to tell her the menu of the breakfast for that day.

 

“Ah…”

 

Kyuhyun scratches his head while staring at Sungmin.

 

“I’m sorry baby, but I don’t know how to explain the breakfast for you. I don’t know what to say. I’ll just call your nanny so she can explain the menu for you”

 

Sungmin shook her head.

 

“It’s ok. I can eat without knowing the menu”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

Sungmin nods like a little kid. She flashes a sweet smile.

 

“Let’s eat now”

 

“Ok”

 

Kyuhyun stares at Sungmin, watching her runs her left hand on the table, searching for her food. Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s left hand.

 

“Why?”

 

Sungmin asks, feeling confused as to why her husband holds her hand.

 

“Please stand up baby”

 

Kyuhyun commanded.

 

“Why?”

 

“Just do it. I’m going to do something”

 

Sungmin nods. She puts the table napkin on the table and slowly stands up, obeying her husband’s command.

 

“Move closer to me”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before holding her hand. Sungmin slowly moves closer to her husband. Her eyes suddenly widen when Kyuhyun wraps his arm on her waist, pulling her on his lap.

 

“I’ll just feed you, so you won’t have a hard time”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who is sitting on his lap, facing her right side.

 

“Do I really need to sit on your lap?”

 

Sungmin asks shyly. Kyuhyun nods and grabs the spoon that Sungmin was holding.

 

“So it will be easy for me to feed you”

 

“But it will be embarrassing if someone will see us like this”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun as she starts blushing a little, knowing that she’s sitting on her husband’s lap and they are close with each other again.

 

“Is there something wrong baby?”

 

Kyuhyun asks upon noticing Sungmin blushing. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“Why are you blushing all the time? Are you seducing me huh?”

 

Sungmin’s eyes widen upon hearing her husband.

 

“Seducing you? I’m not seducing you”

 

Sungmin shook her head.

 

“I don’t know how to do that”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun before pouting so cute. Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin who looks so innocent like a four year old kid.

 

“See? You’re doing it again. I told you baby. You’re seducing me”

 

“But I’m not doing anything”

 

Kyuhyun smiles and gently brushes his fingers on Sungmin’s beautiful face.

 

“You’re seducing me whenever you’re blushing and pouting. I really think that you’re cute whenever your eyes will grow big, whenever you blush and pout and those are the simple things that you do to seduce me”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, making her blush again.

 

“You really love to blush huh?”

 

Kyuhyun teases Sungmin who quickly covers her beautiful face, feeling so embarrassed.

 

“You keep on making me blush. I’m getting too embarrassed now”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun with shyness on her voice. Kyuhyun smiles and puts the spoon that he’s holding on the table. He removes Sungmin’s hands away from her beautiful face.

 

“You don’t need o be shy baby. Skin ship is normal for husband and wife. But if you’re not comfortable with that then…”

 

Kyuhyun let go of Sungmin’s hands.

 

“I won’t touch you anymore and I will not go near you again. You see. I don’t want to scare you or something. I’m going to respect if that’s what you want. I won’t argue with you”

 

Kyuhyun explains. Sungmin shook her head sadly.

 

“Give me your right hand”

 

Sungmin commanded. Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s hand with his right hand.

 

“That’s my right hand”

 

Sungmin intertwines her hand on Kyuhyun’s right hand.

 

“I love you Kyu. Don’t be sad anymore and don’t try to deny it because I can feel it just by hearing your voice. I love you…I love you more than anything else in the world”

 

“I love you too baby”

 

Kyuhyun softly kisses Sungmin’s cheek. Kyuhyun smiles brightly, seeing his wife’s sweet smile.

 

“Don’t ever take that smile away from your lips. I’m happy seeing you smiling like that. Your smile brightens my day and gives me strength. I love you and I’m not going to get tired of saying I love you to you over and over again”

 

“And I won’t get tired of listening to those words”

 

Kyuhyun brushes his nose from hers.

 

“Let’s eat now because we’re going somewhere after breakfast”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before picking the spoon on the table.

 

“Where are we going?”

 

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun scoops a small amount of potato soup in his bowl. He blows it, cooling it down.

 

“Open your mouth baby”

 

Sungmin opens as Kyuhyun starts feeding her.

 

“Delicious?”

 

Sungmin answers Kyuhyun with a nod.

 

“It’s potato soup”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin as he keeps on feeding her.

 

“We’re going to have a date today”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before feeding his self with potato soup.

 

“Where are you going to take me?”

 

Sungmin asks before opening . Kyuhyun starts feeding her pancake.

 

“It’s up to you. Where do you want us to go?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. He can see excitement on Sungmin’s innocent eyes. Sungmin carefully chew the pancake in before talking.

 

“You’re allowing me to decide on where to go on our date?”

 

“Yes baby”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife before stuffing his mouth with pancake. Sungmin giggles happily, feeling so excited on her date with her husband. Kyuhyun grabs his cold glass of fresh orange juice.

 

“You drink first baby”

 

Kyuhyun carefully places the tip of the glass on Sungmin’s mouth. Sungmin carefully drinks the orange juice while Kyuhyun holds the cold glass for her. Kyuhyun wipes Sungmin’s mouth with the table napkin after she takes a sip on the orange juice.

 

“What’s your plan for our date baby?”

 

Kyuhyun asks before drinking the cold orange juice that he’s holding.

 

“I want to watch a movie and go at the amusement park”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun happily. Kyuhyun shook his head as he puts the glass of orange juice back on the table.

 

“Watching movie is ok, but going at the amusement park is not ok”

 

“Why?”

 

“I hate crowded places”

 

“Then how can you go with your friends at bars and nightclubs? Those places are very crowded and very noisy. But it’s ok. If you don’t want us to go at the amusement park then it’s fine with me. Let’s just watch a movie”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, feeling a bit sad.

 

“Kyu, please excuse me for awhile. I’ll just go at the garden and catch some air”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, controlling the tears that were about to fall from her eyes any minute. Sungmin stands up. She slowly walks towards her seat and runs her hands on the table, searching for her long cane. Sungmin picks it and quickly unfolds it.

 

“Baby…”

 

“I’m ok”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun before walking away. She bumps to Siwon, Tiffany and Jessica who just arrive at the dining room.

 

“Sweetheart, where are you going? Are you done eating your breakfast?”

 

Tiffany asks Sungmin and notices her teary eyes.

 

“Sweetheart, is there something wrong?”

 

Tiffany asks worriedly. Sungmin shook her head and manages to flash a smile.

 

“I’m ok. I’ll just go at the garden to catch some fresh air and water my plants. Please excuse me for awhile”

 

Sungmin told them. She bows her head and slowly walks away, leaving the dining room. Siwon walks towards Kyuhyun and sits beside him. Tiffany and Jessica follow. They take their seats. Kyuhyun looks at Siwon, Tiffany and Jessica who are all staring at him, asking for an explanation.

 

“Are you going to explain or Jess and I will cut your throat?”

 

Tiffany threatens her cousin before eating her potato soup. Kyuhyun sighs.

 

“She wants to go at the amusement park”

 

Kyuhyun told them. Siwon looks at Kyuhyun.

 

“Why not bring her there?”

 

Siwon asks. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“There are a lot of people at the amusement park. It’s too crowded for me”

 

Kyuhyun answers Siwon. Jessica raised an eyebrow. She takes a sip on her black coffee before speaking.

 

“Excuse me my dear cousin. Did I hear it right? Amusement park is too crowded for you?”

 

Kyuhyun nods. Jessica smirks.

 

“Are nightclubs and bars not crowded for you? You can go at noisy and very crowded places like that, but you can’t go at the amusement park with your wife? What the hell is that Kyu?”

 

Jessica told Kyuhyun while frowning at him. She puts down her cup of coffee on the saucer and starts eating her pancakes.

 

“I agree with Jess. Why not go at the amusement park with Minnie? That will be perfect. At least you’re going to have a lot of fun there with your lovely wife. It’s much better than going at the bars and nightclubs”

 

Siwon told Kyuhyun. Tiffany nods her head while chewing her food carefully.

 

“But Hyung I’m no longer a kid”

 

Kyuhyun told Siwon. Tiffany takes a sip on her fresh orange juice. She wipes with her table napkin before talking.

 

“Excuse me Kyu. The amusement parks are not only for kids. You just don’t know how to spoil Minnie and you’re a kill joy because you’re already an Ahjusshi. A grumpy Ahjusshi”

 

Tiffany teases Kyuhyun before laughing along with Jessica.

 

“Ok. Go ahead and laugh at me”

 

Kyuhyun pouts. Siwon pats Kyuhyun’s shoulder while smiling at him.

 

“Give it a try Kyu. I’m telling you, it will be fun and you’re going to make Minnie super happy. If that’s what she wants then give it to her. You should spoil your wife sometimes and besides there’s nothing wrong if you go at the amusement park for a date”

 

Siwon advices Kyuhyun.

 

“Kyu, just follow my hubby’s advice. You don’t want Minnie to be sad, don’t you?”

 

Tiffany told her cousin who nods at her.

 

“Don’t give Min too much stress and don’t let her worry all the time and think too much or else she’ll be sick again. Let me tell you what Doctor Wnag Feifei told me when she went here and check Min”

 

Jessica told Kyuhyun who just nods at her while drinking his orange juice. Jessica and Tiffany stare at each other happily. Jessica clears before speaking.

 

“Doctor Wang Feifei thought that Min sweetheart is pregnant”

 

Kyuhyun suddenly coughs upon hearing Jessica. He spits the orange juice that he’s drinking. Kyuhyun grabs his table napkin and wipes his mouth while looking at Jessica with shock expression. Jessica laughs softly.

 

“I told her that Min is not yet pregnant because you guys are not yet having your honeymoon. She doesn’t want to believe me at first because she’s a bit weird. She finally believes after checking Min”

 

Jessica told Kyuhyun who raised an eyebrow.

 

“So, what’s the connection of the amusement park on my wife’s pregnancy?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Jessica frowns.

 

“Pabo! Are you even listening to me awhile ago?”

 

Jessica sighs.

 

“It’s like this Kyu. If you don’t grant Min’s wish then she will be sad and being sad will only make her stress herself and she will get depress because of that. Doctor Wang Feifei told Min not to stress herself that much, be it physically, mentally or emotionally. She should avoid stress for her to get pregnant fast. I’m telling you Kyu. If you want to have a baby soon then don’t so something that will give stress to your wife”

 

Jessica explains to Kyuhyun who suddenly blush while thinking about him being a father. Of course Kyuhyun wants to have a child, but the problem is he’s not yet talking about it to his wife and it seems that Sungmin is afraid of that thing…afraid to make love to him.

 

“So, you and Minnie are already planning to have a baby, right?”

 

Tiffany asks Kyuhyun while rubbing her tummy happily. Kyuhyun finish his orange juice. He wipes his mouth with the table napkin. Kyuhyun stands up and places the table napkin on the table. He smiles at them and leaves the dining room without saying anything.

 

“What’s wrong with him?”

 

Tiffany asks Jessica who smiles at her.

 

“Maybe Kyu is just shy to discuss that kind of topic with us. You know that brat. He can be shy sometimes”

 

Tiffany nods at Jessica.

 

“Do you think Kyu and Minnie are already planning for their honeymoon?”

 

Tiffany asks Jessica happily.

 

“Maybe and I think we should help them to look for a good country for their honeymoon, so they wouldn’t have a hard time in choosing their honeymoon destination”

 

Jessica told Tiffany.

 

“You’re right Jess. Maybe we can talk about it later when you return after work”

 

“No problem Fany”

 

Tiffany and Jessica give each other a high five and giggle happily, feeling so excited. Siwon just stares at them.

 

“They are so weird. I guess, girls will always be girls”

 

Siwon thought while watching Tiffany and Jessica who keep on giggling happily. He just sighs and continues eating his breakfast while listening to Tiffany and Jessica who are discussing happily about Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s honeymoon destination.

 

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

Kyuhyun went at the garden to look for Sungmin. He saw Sungmin spraying water on her plants. Kyuhyun walks quietly towards Sungmin. He wants to surprise her.

 

“What are you doing here Kyu?”

 

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun was shock. He was wondering how Sungmin knew that he’s at the garden. Kyuhyun stands beside his wife. He looks at Sungmin curiously.

 

“I can smell your lovely scent that’s why I know that you’re here”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun while spraying water on her plants.

 

“Are you the one who plant those?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods.

 

“Ahjusshi help me in planting my own variegated tulip and white carnation. But it’s still a baby that’s why there’s no flower yet. Ahjusshi told me that I should water it every day and put it on place where it could get enough sunlight”

 

“Why do you want to take care of those flowers? It’s really hard”

 

“Because I’m going to give it to you when the flowers finally bloom”

 

Kyuhyun didn’t speak. He just stares at Sungmin blankly, wondering why she wants to give him those plants when their flowers already bloom.

 

“Umma told me before that flowers can make a person smiles and I just want you to smile always”

 

“Then…”

 

Kyuhyun stands behind Sungmin and gives her a sweet back hug.

 

“Why variegated tulip and white carnation? You can give me rose or forget me not”

 

Kyuhyun asks. He rests his chin on his wife’s shoulder.

 

“Oops! Baby, you’re going on the wrong way”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin upon noticing her spraying the water on the wrong direction. Kyuhyun hold Sungmin’s hand, guiding it back on her plants’ direction.

 

“What’s the name of your plants?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin stops spraying water and thinks for the meantime before shaking her head.

 

“I don’t know. Do I need to give them names?”

 

Kyuhyun nods at Sungmin.

 

“When I was a kid, I used to go here and play. I love giving the plants here their names. Ahjusshi and dad are laughing at me whenever I’m thinking on what name to give to a certain plant. I told them that a plant should have their own identities. I named the roses as Aphrodite since she’s the goddess of beauty and roses symbolize beauty. Red Aphrodite, White Aphrodite and finally Pink Aphrodite”

 

Sungmin suddenly laughs.

 

“Why are you laughing?”

 

“I never knew that you can be cute sometimes”

 

“How can you say that I’m cute if you’re not yet seeing me?”

 

“Well…”

 

Sungmin turns around, facing Kyuhyun.

 

“I don’t know how cute must look like. I also don’t know how handsome, gorgeous and beautiful look like. I just heard from my girl classmates way back on my elementary years that acting like a kid is cute. Ah…being childish is cute, something like that”

 

Sungmin explains to her husband. Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow.

 

“And you think that I’m childish?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin laughs softly.

 

“A little”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun happily before spraying water on Kyuhyun.

 

“Yah! What the hell is that?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin just laugh and spray water on him again.

 

“Ha! You really want to play huh? Then let’s play my baby”

 

Kyuhyun flashes an evil smile. He saw the hose on the grass. Kyuhyun picks it up and pressed the trigger of the spray nozzle. The water starts coming out. Kyuhyun laughs and positions the spray nozzle on Sungmin. He slowly presses the trigger and the water starts splashing all over Sungmin.

 

“AHHHH!!!”

 

Sungmin shouts happily.

 

“Kyu, you’re so unfair. How can you use a spray nozzle huh?”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun while laughing, enjoying the water that keep on splashing on her body. Kyuhyun grabs the spray bottle on Sungmin’s hand.

 

“Yah! Give it back to me. Don’t be so unfair. How can I defeat you if I don’t have a weapon?”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun while pouting.

 

“You can’t defeat me with just a spray bottle”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. He puts down the spray bottle on the grass and holds Sungmin’s hand, giving her the spray nozzle.

 

“Now it’s your turn baby. I’m going to let you splash water over my body, so we’re both soaking wet. Fair enough?”

 

Sungmin nods happily. Kyuhyun smiles and let go of Sungmin. He was about to speak to tell Sungmin his exact direction when Sungmin presses the trigger happily, splashing water on the gardener who is walking towards the direction of the roses. Sungmin laughs when she hears Kyuhyun laughing so hard while watching his wife splashing water on the wrong person.

 

“Are you enjoying your bath Kyu?”

 

Sungmin asks while laughing. The gardener was about to speak when he notices Kyuhyun holding his lips, gesturing him not to speak. The gardener just smiles and step out from the water. Kyuhyun quickly runs towards the direction of the water, soaking his self on the water.

 

“Baby! It was cold!”

 

Kyuhyun shouts happily, enjoying the water on his body.

 

“Should I make the water run fast?”

 

Sungmin asks.

 

“What?”

 

Sungmin shook her head. She adjusted the spray nozzle and the water starts coming out so fast.

 

“Yah!”

 

Kyuhyun shouts, making Sungmin laughs hard.

 

“Did I already defeat you Kyu?”

 

Sungmin asks happily. Kyuhyun smirks and runs towards Sungmin, hugging her.

 

“Not yet baby”

 

Kyuhyun grabs the spray nozzle away from Sungmin’s grip and holds it in front of Sungmin, splashing water on her. Sungmin laughs and tries to go away, but Kyuhyun catches her. The gardener opens the lawn sprinklers and water starts coming out from it. Kyuhyun throws the hose with spray nozzle that he was holding on the grass as he and Sungmin start enjoying the water that are coming out from the lawn sprinklers. The gardener smiles brightly while watching the couple playing like children who are enjoying the rain.

 

“They are so lovely. It’s good to see young master like that and it feels great hearing young lady’s laughter”

 

The gardener told his self while wiping the tears that fall from his eyes. He just can’t help to cry because of too much happiness that he is feeling on that moment. He was happy seeing Kyuhyun like that; smiling and laughing happily.

 

“I’m sure that Mr. and Mrs. Cho will be very happy once they see young master like that”

 

The gardener whispers as he continues watching the couple happily. Sungmin try to escape from Kyuhyun because he was tickling her. But she always fails because Kyuhyun always catches her. Kyuhyun grabs Sungmin’s waist with his right arm. He carefully lifts her up and spins her around as they both laugh happily and sweetly. Kyuhyun carries Sungmin on his arms. Sungmin wraps her arms around Kyuhyun’s neck and locks her legs around Kyuhyun’s waist. Kyuhyun stares at his wife. Happiness keeps on flowing in his heart, hearing Sungmin’s laughter and seeing her sweet smile. Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin’s wonderful lips. He wants to kiss her, but he knows that his wife will just freak out if he kisses her lips. Kyuhyun doesn’t want that to happen and he doesn’t want Sungmin to get scared of him again that’s why instead of kissing his wife’s lips, Kyuhyun just brushes his nose gently on hers.

 

“That was fun Kyu. We can do this again next time, right?”

 

Sungmin asks while smiling so sweet, still enjoying the water that is coming out from the lawn sprinklers. Kyuhyun leans his forehead on hers. Sungmin gently runs her fingers on Kyuhyun’s wet hair.

 

“I love you baby”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

 

“I love you too Kyu”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun happily. Kyuhyun cups Sungmin’s beautiful face and smiles at her.

 

“Do you still want to have a date with me?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods happily.

 

“I’m sorry for throwing tantrum awhile ago. But don’t worry Kyu because I understand that you really don’t want to go at the amusement park. It’s ok. Let’s just watch movie. Anything is fine with me as long as I’m with you, so let’s enjoy this day together, arasso? This is our first date, so we need to enjoy”

 

Kyuhyun nods at Sungmin.

 

“Baby…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

Kyuhyun gently brushes his fingers on Sungmin’s beautiful face.

 

“Can we go first at Seoul National University Hospital and see a Neurologist before we have our date?”

 

“What for?”

 

Sungmin asks nervously.

 

“I want to find out the reason why you can’t sleep at night”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who shook her head.

 

“But I’m fine. I can already sleep at night and I’m not having a nightmare anymore because you’re sleeping beside me”

 

Sungmin explains to Kyuhyun.

 

“But I still want to make sure that you’re ok and there’s nothing wrong with you. Please”

 

Kyuhyun notices the tears that are forming in Sungmin’s eyes.

 

“Baby?”

 

“You don’t need to spend a lot for me and I’m scared of doctors”

 

“Why?”

 

Sungmin shook her head. Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s right hand and starts shaking it. He can see the fear in Sungmin’s eyes slowly vanishing upon hearing the sound of the little bells.

 

“I’m here for you. You don’t need to be afraid because I won’t leave you”

 

“Promise”

 

Kyuhyun nods as he continues to shake Sungmin’s right hand.

 

“I promise. We’re going to see a Neurologist later, arasso?”

 

Sungmin nods with a smile on her lips. Kyuhyun slowly let go of Sungmin’s right hand as she wraps it back on his neck.

 

“Arasso. Let’s go back inside the house and take a bath together”

 

Kyuhyun teases Sungmin happily. Sungmin shook her head while blushing hard.

 

“Stop teasing me. I don’t want us to take a bath together”

 

“Why? It’s not a sin if husband and wife take a bath together. That’s actually romantic you know”

 

“But I’m shy”

 

“You wouldn’t see me ”

 

Sungmin’s eyes suddenly grow big, making Kyuhyun laughs softly.

 

“Don’t laugh at me”

 

Sungmin pouts.

 

“You’re such a baby. Don’t pout or else I’ll kiss you”

 

Kyuhyun teases Sungmin more, making her blush really hard. Her face is already red like a tomato.

 

“I don’t want us to take a bath together. It will be unfair because I can’t see you while you can see me and I’m really shy”

 

Sungmin told her husband while blushing. Kyuhyun smiles.

 

“I’m just kidding baby. I’ll tell your nanny to help you take a bath”

 

Sungmin nods, feeling relief.

 

“Let’s go back inside the house now, so we can already take a bath and prepare ourselves for our date today. While you’re taking a bath, I want you to think of the food that you want to eat for our lunch later, so we won’t have a hard time looking for a good place to eat lunch”

 

Sungmin nods happily. Kyuhyun gently brushes his nose from hers.

 

“I love you Cho Sungmin”

 

“That was sweet”

 

Sungmin laughs softly, feeling so happy hearing her husband calling her Cho Sungmin. Kyuhyun smiles brightly and starts walking while carrying his lovely wife on his arms.

 

~~~

 

Seohyun and Taeyeon are having a peaceful breakfast at Taeyeon’s condo while talking about Kyuhyun.

 

“I really can’t believe that Kyu can betray us like that. He’s such a ing . How can he love his wife? That girl is a and she’s blind. Nobody will love a girl like her. She’s a ”

 

Taeyeon told Seohyun who is frowning early in the morning.

 

“Seohyun-ah, don’t frown. Don’t worry because you’re still better than that . You can give Kyu his needs as a man. I bet that will never open her legs for Kyu and if that happens, I’m sure that Kyu will be back to you soon”

 

“Kyu is just insane Taeyeon-ah. I bet that is a witch and she curses my Kyuhyun-ah. It’s time for me to rescue him”

 

Seohyun told Taeyeon while smiling an evil smile. Taeyeon raised an eyebrow.

 

“And what is that supposed to mean? I know that you’re thinking something Seohyun baby”

 

Taeyeon asks, feeling excited about her best friend’s evil plan for Sungmin.

 

“Simple Taeyeon-ah. I’m going to separate them. I’m going to ruin their o so-called marriage”

 

“And how are you going to do that?”

 

Seohyun flashes her y smile while staring at Taeyeon.

 

“I’m going to stay at Cho Mansion”

 

Taeyeon suddenly laughs.

 

“Oh come on Seohyun-ah. Are you insane? Kyu will never let you stay there”

 

Taeyeon told Seohyun who smirks at her.

 

“Will he be cruel to the girl who is carrying his child?”

 

Seohyun told Taeyeon while holding her tummy. Taeyeon’s eyes widened.

 

“Oh my God! Are you pregnant?”

 

Taeyeon asks curiously. Seohyun laughs and shook her head.

 

“Of course not, it’s just for a show. I wonder what that will do if I tell all of them about my fake pregnancy. I’m sure that she will get frustrated and that will lead to a big fight between her and Kyu. Of course I’m going to demand that I shall stay at Cho Mansion with Kyu because I want him to take care of me and the baby. I’m going to make that ’s life miserable while I’m staying at Cho Mansion. See? Isn’t my plan too adorable?”

 

Taeyeon nods, agreeing to Seohyun.

 

“But don’t forget that your tummy needs to grow. How are you going to do that?”

 

Taeyeon asks, feeling a bit nervous about the plane because she knows that Kyuhyun is not a fool to believe and falls on Seohyun’s plan.

 

“Kyu is not a fool. You can’t get him easily. I’m sure that he will do everything to find out if you’re really carrying his child in your womb”

 

Taeyeon told her best friend. Seohyun shook her head.

 

“He can never do that Taeyeon-ah because I’m going to use my skills in acting. Maybe I can make that ’s image bad in front of Kyu before I plan my fake miscarriage. If the baby dies because of that , I’m sure that Kyu will get mad at her for killing the so-called baby inside my tummy. Kyu will leave her crying and suffering alone. Trust me Taeyeon, this plan of mine will surely work. I just need to be careful not to get caught and work on my acting”

 

Seohyun told her best friend happily.

 

“You’re really not going to go easy on them huh?”

 

Seohyun nods.

 

“Of course Taeyeon-ah because Kyu is mine. I won’t let that to take him away from me that easy. If she wants Kyu then she should compete against me. But of course, I’ll be the winner because I’m always better than her”

 

Seohyun told Taeyeon while flashing an evil smile.

 

~~~

 

Sungmin was sitting quietly on the bed while Tiffany is happily fixing her hair.

 

“Are you excited on your date with your hubby?”

 

Tiffany asks happily. Sungmin nods like a kid.

 

“Unnie, you don’t have work today?”

 

“I take my day off today because my baby and I are too lazy to work today”

 

Sungmin smiles.

 

“Do you want to go with us Unnie? Kyu and I are going to watch a movie. Maybe you can join us”

 

Tiffany shook her head.

 

“Oh no sweetheart. It’s your date with your Prince Charming, so I won’t disturb you”

 

“But you’re going to be alone here”

 

Tiffany smiles and sits on the bed. She holds Sungmin’s hands.

 

“Don’t worry about me sweetheart. I’ll be fine here. I actually want to sleep all day. Maybe you, Jess and I can have a date tomorrow. What do you think?”

 

“I’ll ask Kyu first”

 

“Don’t mind him sweetheart. I’m sure that Kyu will let you go with us tomorrow”

 

Tiffany giggles happily.

 

“You’re so beautiful sweetheart. I’m sure that your husband will fall in love with you even more”

 

“Thank you Unnie”

 

Sungmin smiles sweetly.

 

“Can I touch your baby?”

 

Tiffany nods happily

 

“Of course”

 

Tiffany puts Sungmin’s hands on her tummy. Sungmin smiles while gently running her hands on Tiffany’s tummy.

 

“Is it a boy or a girl?”

 

Sungmin asks, rubbing Tiffany’s tummy. Tiffany shook her head.

 

“We still don’t know sweetheart since I’m just on my third month. I’m not yet having an ultrasound to know the baby’s gender. My OB told me that we can check the baby’s gender on my fifth month”

 

“Is this your first baby?”

 

“Yes”

 

Sungmin smiles.

 

“Unnie, was it hard to be pregnant?”

 

Sungmin asks curiously.

 

“Well…”

 

Tiffany nods her head.

 

“It’s pretty hard, especially if it’s your first time because you still don’t have a lot of idea about being pregnant. Morning sickness is always hard, but I’m already done through it. But it’s still hard having a lot of changes in your body and I’m getting too lazy sometimes. But of course, even though being pregnant is hard, it also feels so great. It feels so good knowing that you’re going to be a mother soon and it’s really happy to see Siwon being super happy and excited to be a father soon and see our baby”

 

Tiffany explains happily. She smiles at Sungmin.

 

“Why? Are you and Kyu planning to have a baby soon?”

 

Tiffany asks. She giggles happily when Sungmin blush.

 

“Stop teasing me Unnie”

 

Tiffany shook her head happily.

 

“I’m not teasing you. I’m asking you sweetheart”

 

“But I’m scared of it”

 

“Scared of what?”

 

Sungmin gulps and blush hard at the sudden question of Tiffany.

 

“Are you afraid to get pregnant?”

 

Sungmin shook her head as an answer.

 

“Then what are you afraid of?”

 

Tiffany asks curiously.

 

“I’m…I’m…afraid…”

 

Sungmin takes a deep breath.

 

“Unnie, I’m scared of it”

 

Tiffany stares at Sungmin. She can see embarrassment in Sungmin’s eyes and she’s really blushing so hard.

 

“What is it sweetheart? Tell it to me. It’s ok. No need to be shy and we’re both girls here. Come on. Tell it to me. What is it?”

 

“Well…I’m scared of…of…”

 

Tiffany stares at Sungmin, waiting for her to speak it out.

 

“I’m afraid of…of…of…ma…making love with my husband”

 

Sungmin told Tiffany, feeling so embarrassed. Tiffany laughs softly.

 

“OMO! You’re still a baby”

 

Tiffany told Sungmin who immediately covers her face with her hands.

 

“I’m so shy Unnie. Seriously, why are we talking about it? It’s so embarrassing”

 

Tiffany laughs softly. She removes Sungmin’s hands away from her face.

 

“Sweetheart…”

 

Tiffany holds Sungmin’s beautiful face on her hands.

 

“Why are you afraid of it?”

 

“Well…”

 

Sungmin starts blushing again.

 

“I don’t know anything about it. I don’t even know how to kiss a guy and…”

 

Sungmin pouts like a kid.

 

“Can we stop talking about it Unnie? I mean, I’m just eighteen to get pregnant, right? It’s a bit scared for me to make love with Kyu because I can’t see and I bet it will be awkward for Kyu to make love to a blind girl”

 

Sungmin told Tiffany sadly.

 

“Sweetheart…”

 

Tiffany gently caressed Sungmin’s cheek.

 

“Don’t say that. Kyu loves you and you’re his wife. Being pregnant is fun and I’m sure that Kyu will be very happy to be a father. I know that you’re not yet ready for that, but don’t be afraid of it. I’m telling you sweetheart. Making love with your husband is the best thing ever and it’s really magical and romantic”

 

Tiffany giggles happily while staring at her innocent cousin in law.

 

“Don’t worry sweetheart. Kyu is willing to wait for that”

 

Sungmin blush a little. Tiffany smiles and gently pats Sungmin’s cheek.

 

“Let’s go down now. I’m sure that your husband is already waiting for you downstairs”

 

Sungmin nods. Tiffany stands up and gets Sungmin’s long cane on the side table. She holds Sungmin’s hand, helping her to stand up and gives the long cane to her. Sungmin smiles and unfolds her long cane.

 

“Let’s go sweetheart”

 

Tiffany holds Sungmin’s right hand and wraps it on her left arm. They walk slowly towards the door and went out. Sungmin starts counting her steps inside her mind as they slowly walk at the corridor. They carefully go downstairs. Tiffany smiles upon seeing Kyuhyun standing at the living room while talking to someone over the phone.

 

“Kyu!”

 

Tiffany calls Kyuhyun’s attention.

 

“Just send it in my email. I’ll review it later after my date with my wife”

 

“No problem Mr. Cho”

 

“Thanks Onew”

 

Kyuhyun hangs up. He puts his mobile phone inside his pocket and turns around to face Tiffany and Sungmin who are standing at the stairway. Sungmin caught her husband’s attention. Kyuhyun can’t help but to stare at Sungmin. He was amaze by his wife’s beauty and he can’t help but to fall in love with Sungmin even more. Kyuhyun’s eyes are only focused on Sungmin who is wearing denim shorts and simple pink polka dot top that was tuck inside her denim shorts. She was wearing a pair of baby pink Lolita flat shoes with cute bow on it. Sungmin don’t have make-up. Tiffany just put Crystal Shine Pink Beige lipstick on Sungmin’s wonderful lips and ties her hair into half ponytail. Sungmin was wearing the earrings that Mrs. Cho gave her on the day that she marries Kyuhyun.

 

“Unnie, what is my husband doing? Where is he?”

 

Sungmin asks Tiffany who is smiling so bright while staring at Kyuhyun whose eyes are still focused on Sungmin.

 

“He’s just standing at the living room, staring at you full of delight”

 

Tiffany whispers to Sungmin.

 

“Come. Let’s walk towards him. He’s super in love with you and I can see that through his eyes that keep on glittering because of you”

 

Tiffany told Sungmin while giggling happily. Tiffany starts walking with Sungmin. They carefully walk towards Kyuhyun.

 

“He’s still staring at you”

 

Tiffany told Sungmin happily as they walk.

 

“Kyu…”

 

Sungmin let go of Tiffany’s arm and carefully walks towards Kyuhyun. She knows that Kyuhyun is not that far to her because she can smell his lovely scent. Sungmin stops in front of Kyuhyun.

 

“I don’t look nice, right? Fany Unnie told me that you keep on staring at me. Why? Is there something wrong?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head. He holds Sungmin’s beautiful face between his hands.

 

“You look so perfect…very beautiful and you keep on capturing my heart. I can’t help but to fall in love with you even more. I love you baby”

 

Kyuhyun softly kissed Sungmin’s forehead.

 

“Let’s go now?”

 

Sungmin smiles and nods at Kyuhyun. Tiffany walks towards them.

 

“Are you guys leaving now?”

 

Tiffany asks. Kyuhyun nods at her. Sungmin slowly turns around, facing Tiffany.

 

“Unnie, are you sure that you’re going to be fine?”

 

Sungmin asks with concern. Tiffany nods her head. She cups Sungmin’s beautiful face and gently caressed her cheek.

 

“I’ll be fine. I’m going to stop. Don’t worry because Jess will be home later at one in the afternoon. We’re going to talk about something special when she returns”

 

Tiffany giggles happily.

 

“Enjoy your day with Kyu”

 

Sungmin nods happily. Tiffany looks at Kyuhyun.

 

“Take care of Minnie. Don’t make her cry or else Jess and I will kick your ”

 

“Why will I do that huh?”

 

“I’m just telling you”

 

Sungmin laughs softly. Kyuhyun pouts.

 

“You’re laughing at me again”

 

“I’m just happy Kyu”

 

Sungmin smiles. Kyuhyun smiles and gets his backpack on the sofa. He wears it and walks towards Sungmin.

 

“Let’s go?”

 

Sungmin nods.

 

“Unnie, we’re going now. See you later”

 

Tiffany nods happily.

 

“Take care both of you”

 

Tiffany hugs Sungmin.

 

“Enjoy your day”

 

“I will”

 

Sungmin smiles sweetly. Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s hnad. He waves at Tiffany who is smiling brightly at them and went out of the mansion with Sungmin. Kyuhyun walks carefully towards his car, guiding Sungmin’s way. He opens the backseat and puts his backpack there.

 

“Baby…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

Kyuhyun gets Sungmin’s long cane away from her grip.

 

“I think you’re not going to use this today. I’ll just keep it inside my backpack”

 

“Why?”

 

Kyuhyun smiles at his wife. He folds Sungmin’s long cane and outs it inside his backpack. Kyuhyun gently closed the door and holds Sungmin’s hand.

 

“I want us to hold each other’s hand while we’re walking. Is it ok with you? I’ll hold your hand like this and I’m not going to let it go. I’ll be your eyes when you walk”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who nods at him. Kyuhyun smiles and opens the front seat. He helps Sungmin to go inside the car. He puts her seatbelt on before closing the door gently. Kyuhyun runs towards the driver’s seat and wnet inside his car. He wears his seatbelt and starts the engine of his car.

 

“Baby…”

 

Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin whose eyes are focused on a far away distant. Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s hand and softly kisses it.

 

“I love you so much and forever”

 

Kyuhyun told her. Sungmin flashes her sweetest smile.

 

“I love you too Kyu”

 

“Arasso. Let’s go now and enjoy our day together”

 

Sungmin nods happily. Kyuhyun slowly let go of Sungmin’s hand. He smiles brightly and starts driving his car.

 

~~~

 

 

*SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL*

 

 

 

“Base on the tests that we perform on Ms. Cho Sungmin, there’s nothing wrong with her brain. It’s completely fine”

 

The Neurologist told Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

 

“Then what’s the reason why she can’t sleep at night? Why is she having nightmare every time that she’s going to sleep?”

 

Kyuhyun asks the Neurologist while holding Sungmin’s hand.

 

“Well…”

 

The Neurologist clears his throat before continuing.

 

“While conducting an interview with your wife awhile ago, we found out that your wife’s brain is being disturbed by her fear. That’s the reason why she doesn’t want to sleep at night. She’s afraid to close her eyes and she’s having a nightmare because of her fear”

 

“Fear of?”

 

“Being alone”

 

The Neurologist focused his eyes on Kyuhyun.

 

“She told us that she starts having nightmare on the day that her father left her. She feels so alone and keeps on worrying on how she will live now that she’s all alone and because of that, she starts to get scared of closing her eyes and sleep”

 

The Neurologist informs Kyuhyun who stares at Sungmin sadly.

 

“Ms. Cho Sungmin’s situation is really hard, considering that she’s blind since the day that she was born. She can only trust the people she knows”

 

“Tell me doctor…”

 

Kyuhyun’s tears start forming in his eyes while staring at Sungmin who is just sitting quietly beside him and looking at a far away distant.

 

“What will I do to take that fear away?”

 

Kyuhyun asks the Neurologist as he keeps his eyes upon Sungmin.

 

“Just stay by her side Mr. Cho. Your wife needs you. You’re the only one who can take that fear away because she can sleep properly whenever you’re beside her and she feels safe whenever you’re beside her. Don’t let her feel that she’s all alone and that nobody loves her. Since her parents already left her, it’s your turn to take care of her and be by her side because you’re her husband. Your wife just needs to feel that she’s not alone and somebody loves her. That’s the simple way to take away her fear little by little”

 

The Neurologist explains to Kyuhyun who nods his head, still looking at Sungmin.

 

“Is there a question Mr. Cho?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“Thank you doctor”

 

Kyuhyun moves closer to Sungmin.

 

“Baby, we’re leaving now”

 

Kyuhyun whispers to his wife. Sungmin nods her head as they stand together.

 

“Thank you doctor”

 

“No problem Mrs. Cho. Take care”

 

Sungmin nods and bows her head. Kyuhyun bows at the Neurologist before leaving his clinic with Sungmin.

 

“Don’t be upset”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun. They were walking at the hallway, holding each other’s hand.

 

“I can feel you worries and sadness Kyu. Don’t be like that. There’s nothing wrong with me, so you don’t need to worry about me. I’m fine”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun didn’t open his mouth to speak. He just remains quiet, controlling his tears from falling. Kyuhyun feels so sad upon hearing the Neurologist telling him about Sungmin’s fear. He feels so guilty for being cruel to Sungmin and for hurting her a lot of times. Kyuhyun blames his self for what he has done to his wife before and he feels so sad because he knows that Sungmin is still sad for the lost of her father.

 

“Kyu, why are you not talking to me? Is there something wrong?”

 

Sungmin asks worriedly, but Kyuhyun remains quiet.

 

“I can’t understand. Awhile ago you’re so sweet and now you’re so cold and so quiet. I’m worried about you. Please stop thinking the things that the doctor told you awhile ago. I’m fine and there’s nothing to worry about. Please don’t be like that”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, but the only response that she gets was silence. Sungmin wants to speak again, but she just decided to shut since Kyuhyun doesn’t want to speak and say a single word. The couple walks quietly as they reach the parking lot. Kyuhyun walks towards his car, still quiet. He opens the front seat and helps his wife to get inside the car. Kyuhyun puts Sungmin’s seatbelt on and notices her sad face. He opens his mouth to speak, but there are no words coming out. Kyuhyun just close his mouth since he doesn’t know what to say and how to express his self. He gently closed the door and runs towards the driver’s seat. Kyuhyun went inside his car. He wears his seatbelt and starts the engine.

 

“Kyu…”

 

Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin.

 

“Can we go at my apartment? I just need to get something”

 

Kyuhyun just nod and starts driving his car.

 

~~~

 

Kyuhyun parks his car at the corner. He looks at Sungmin who is so quiet. They didn’t have any conversation on their way to Sungmin’s apartment. Kyuhyun just drive his car quietly while Sungmin keeps shut because she thinks that Kyuhyun doesn’t want to talk to her.

 

“We’re here”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. He removes Sungmin’s seatbelt.

 

“I can go alone. Give me my cane”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun.

 

“Just stay here and wait for me. I’m going to be fine”

 

“Sure?”

 

Sungmin nods her head. Kyuhyun reaches for his backpack at the backseat and gets Sungmin’s long cane inside. Kyuhyun holds his wife’s hand and gives the long cane to her.

 

“I’ll be back soon. I just need to get something”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun before going out of the car. She unfolds her long cane and starts walking. She went at her apartment and carefully walks inside. Sungmin stops walking when she steps on something. She sits on her heels and runs her hand on the floor. Sungmin touches something on the floor; it was the diamond necklace that her father in law gave her.

 

“Maybe Ahjusshi left it here when he engaged his self in a fight with Kyu”

 

Sungmin whispers. She picks the necklace and puts it inside her pocket before standing. Sungmin starts walking again. She went inside her room and carefully walks towards a cabinet. Sungmin opens it and slowly sits on the floor. She puts down her long cane on the floor and runs her hands inside the cabinet. Sungmin flashes a smile when she touches something. She gets the box inside the cabinet. Sungmin holds her long cane and slowly stands. She walks towards her bed and sits down. Sungmin puts her long cane and the box on the bed. She opens the box and gets a notebook inside. She also gets her slate and stylus inside the box. Sungmin opens her notebook and starts writing in Braille using her slate and stylus. She was happily writing on her notebook when she heard familiar footsteps. Someone is walking towards her. Sungmin stops writing upon smelling the familiar scent; Kyuhyun was inside the room.

 

“Kyu”

 

Sungmin puts down her notebook and her slate and stylus beside her.

 

“I was worried about you that’s why I decided to follow you here”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. He sits on the floor and rests his head on Sungmin’s lap.

 

“I’m sorry baby”

 

“Sorry for?”

 

Sungmin starts Kyuhyun’s hair.

 

“For being cold awhile ago. I just feel sad and sorry because I was so cruel to you. I didn’t treat you right before and I make it hard for you and make fun of you without understanding your condition. I’m sorry baby and I’m also sorry about Appa. I know that you’re still sad. It’s been two months since he died. I’m sorry. If he didn’t save dad then he’s still alive and you’re not alone”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin sadly. Sungmin can feel warm tears falling on her lap; her husband is crying.

 

“I’m sorry…I’m so sorry baby”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

 

“Kyu, please sit beside me”

 

Kyuhyun obeys his wife. He stands up and sits beside his wife. Sungmin reaches her hands out and touches Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face. She runs her fingers on Kyuhyun’s eyes and wipes his tears away.

 

“Don’t cry. I don’t want you to be like that. Don’t be sad”

 

Sungmin hugs Kyuhyun, calming him. Her warm and sweet embrace takes Kyuhyun’s sadness away.

 

“I love you, so please don’t be sad. It’s not your fault for hurting me before. Don’t blame yourself. I understand you and I won’t stop on understanding you”

 

Sungmin holds Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face between her hands.

 

“I understand why Appa needs to save dad. It’s not dad’s fault why Appa died. He chooses it that way because you still need dad. I’ve already been with Appa for eighteen years”

 

“But I’ve been with dad for twenty four years and will continue to be with him in the following years. Appa is the only family you’ve got”

 

“But you spend half of those twenty four years away from dad. You’ve been away from him because of your hatred and anger towards him. You see. If dad died on that day, you wouldn’t have a second chance to be with him again and correct everything. You will always remain far from him. You wouldn’t have a second chance to show your love to him and say sorry for all the mistakes that you’ve done to him and to mom. You wouldn’t have a second chance to spend some time with him and create a happy and memorable moments that you will treasure forever. Appa died so that dad can live for you to be able to have a second chance to be a better person again for him and for mom as well”

 

Tears start to fall at the corner of Sungmin’s eyes.

 

“Baby, why are you crying?”

 

Kyuhyun asks worriedly.

 

“Because you’re making me cry”

 

“What did I do?”

 

“You’re sad and I also feel the same. I don’t want you to be like that. I just can’t help but to cry because you’re sad and crying awhile ago”

 

Kyuhyun wipes Sungmin’s tears.

 

“You’re such a baby. I’m sorry”

 

Kyuhyun hugs Sungmin.

 

“Let’s stay like this for the meantime”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin as he hugs her tight. Sungmin closes her eyes, feeling her husband’s warm arms around her.

 

“I’m not alone anymore because of you. Just stay beside me and I’ll be fine. Life is still good for me because I have you”

 

Sungmin told her husband while hugging him tight. Kyuhyun notices the notebook on the bed. He picks it up.

 

“What is this?”

 

Kyuhyun asks while scanning the notebook.

 

“Is this your notebook baby?”

 

Sungmin’s eyes suddenly grow big upon hearing Kyuhyun’s question. Sungmin grabs the notebook away from Kyuhyun’s grip.

 

“Don’t touch it. This is my diary”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun while blushing. She quickly closes the notebook. Kyuhyun flicks Sungmin’s forehead and smiles at her.

 

“I didn’t understand anything because it was written in Braille”

 

“But still…”

 

Kyuhyun hold Sungmin’s lips, stopping her from talking.

 

“Shhh…I won’t touch it if that’s what you want. Did you already find the things that you need?’

 

Sungmin nods.

 

“Can we go now?”

 

“Arasso”

 

Sungmin smiles and puts her diary and her slate and stylus inside the box. Sungmin closed the box carefully.

 

“I’m ready. We can go now”

 

Sungmin holds her long cane and stands up.

 

“Let’s go now Kyu. I’m already excited for our date”

 

Kyuhyun smiles seeing his wife giggling happily.

 

“Arasso. Let’s go now. Are you sure that this box is the only thing that you’re going to bring with you at the house?”

 

“Yes”

 

Kyuhyun nods. He carries the box on his left arm and stands up. Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s left hand as they happily leave the apartment.

 

~~~

 

*MOVIE THEATER*

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was staring at Sungmin who is sitting quietly beside him. He notices the tears that are forming in his wife’s eyes.

 

“Are you going to cry? Seriously baby, you’re such a crybaby. Are girls really emotional?”

 

Kyuhyun teases Sungmin who turns her head, facing him. She pouts at Kyuhyun.

 

“Aren’t you touch?”

 

“Touch?”

 

Sungmin nods.

 

“The boy proposes to his girlfriend. His wedding proposal is really romantic. Finally, they are getting married”

 

“Are you enjoying the movie? I can’t understand why you want to watch a movie when you can’t even see it”

 

“I know, but don’t worry because I can understand the story even though I can’t see it. I’m enjoying it”

 

Sungmin smiles sweetly.

 

“It’s really romantic. How does the engagement ring look like?”

 

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun looks at the big screen.

 

“It’s a simple diamond ring”

 

“Was it beautiful?”

 

“Yes”

 

Sungmin smiles.

 

“How does the girl look like?”

 

“She’s not that tall. Her height is the same as yours. Her hair is color black, tied in a high ponytail. She’s pretty, but you’re more beautiful than her”

 

“How about the boy?”

 

“Ah…”

 

Kyuhyun thinks for the meantime.

 

“I’m taller than him and of course more gorgeous than him”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, making her laugh softly.

 

“I’m telling you the truth, don’t laugh at me. I’m telling you Cho Sungmin. You’ll fall in love with me even more when you finally see me. You have a very gorgeous husband and that’s the truth”

 

Kyuhyun proudly told his wife. Sungmin giggles happily.

 

“What is happening now?”

 

“The girl is crying now. She’s crying like you and they are hugging each other. I really can’t understand why girls cry all the time”

 

“It’s tears of joy. She’s happy because she’s getting married”

 

Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin.

 

“All brides are happy on their wedding day”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun happily.

 

“Are you happy on the day that we marry each other?”

 

Kyuhyun asks curiously. Sungmin nods happily. Kyuhyun’s eyes widened.

 

“For real?”

 

“Yes. Why?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“Just asking”

 

Kyuhyun focused his eyes back on the big screen.

 

“They are kissing each other now”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

 

“Where did he kiss his girlfriend?”

 

“Of course he kissed his girlfriend on her lips. Where do you want him to kiss his girlfriend?”

 

“Forehead or cheek”

 

“What?”

 

Kyuhyun looks at his wife who is laughing softly again.

 

“Why are you so boring? They are in relationship; of course they will kiss each other on their lips”

 

“But you never kiss me on my lips. You just did that on the day that we get married”

 

Sungmin suddenly blush when she feels Kyuhyun’s face close to hers.

 

“Do you want me to kiss your lips?”

 

Kyuhyun teases Sungmin. He smiles when he sees his wife’s cute panic expression. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“I’m just…telling…you that…that…you”

 

“Why are you scared?”

 

“Stop teasing me Kyu”

 

Kyuhyun laughs softly when Sungmin pouts. He gently pinches his wife’s cheek.

 

“I’m just teasing you baby”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin while smiling at her. He was shock when the lights inside the movie theater were already open and the people start leaving the movie theater.

 

“Aigoo!”

 

Kyuhyun looks at the big screen. The movie that they are watching is already finished.

 

“The movie already ended”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin whose eyes become big.

 

“Really? What is the ending?”

 

Sungmin asks curiously. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“I don’t know. I didn’t had the chance to watch the ending because we’re talking”

 

“It’s your fault because you’re teasing me”

 

Sungmin pouts. Kyuhyun laughs and flicks Sungmin’s forehead.

 

“How can you blame me huh?”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, making her laugh. She wraps her hands around Kyuhyun’s arm and gives Kyuhyun a sweet peck on his cheek.

 

“And what’s that supposed to mean?”

 

Kyuhyun asks while smiling brightly.

 

“Thank you. I know that you really want to watch an action movie and you’re really bored watching a cheesy, dramatic and romantic movie. But you still agree that we should watch it since I hate action. Thank you”

 

Sungmin smiles sweetly. Kyuhyun gently pinches Sungmin’s cheek.

 

“I don’t mind watching a boring movie as long as you’re happy and you will smile like that. I can watch hundreds of cheesy movies with you as long as you will smile like that”

 

“So, it only means that you will accompany me later when I watch the drama that I’m watching on TV?”

 

“We will see later”

 

Kyuhyun smiles.

 

“Maybe you can watch it with Fany and Jess since both of them love watching drama. You guys can cry together”

 

“But I want to watch it with you. You’re going to watch it later with me, arasso?”

 

“Do I have any other choice?”

 

Sungmin shook her head while laughing softly. Kyuhyun looks at his wife and sighs.

 

“Fine, you win. Let’s watch it together”

 

“Thank you”

 

Sungmin smiles brightly. Kyuhyun stands up.

 

“Let’s go now and eat our lunch. I’m already hungry. So, what do you want to eat for lunch?”

 

“Cake”

 

“Cake? Baby that’s not a lunch”

 

“But you told me awhile ago to think of the food that I want to eat for lunch. I want to eat cake. Please”

 

Sungmin uses her cuteness to convince Kyuhyun.

 

“Let’s put it this way. We’re going to eat a proper lunch and let’s just have cake for dessert, arasso?”

 

Sungmin nods happily. She stands up carefully.

 

“Let’s go now Kyu”

 

Kyuhyun nods happily. He holds Sungmin’s hand and they leave the movie theater while having a brainstorming about the ending of the movie.

 

~~~

 

Kyuhyun was smiling like a kid while watching Sungmin eating green tea cheesecake happily.

 

“Was it delicious?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods happily.

 

“Do you want some?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“I don’t eat cake”

 

“Why? It’s delicious. Try it”

 

Sungmin holds the little fork with cake in front of Kyuhyun.

 

“Just one bite. Just taste it”

 

Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin who is using her cuteness again towards him.

 

“Why do you always use your cuteness huh?”

 

“So you can’t resist me. I win, right?”

 

Kyuhyun nods.

 

“Arasso. I surrender”

 

Sungmin smiles. Kyuhyun gets the fork on Sungmin’s hand and eat the cake.

 

“It taste good, right?”

 

Kyuhyun nods while chewing the cake carefully. He returns the fork to Sungmin.

 

“It’s delicious, but I really hate cake”

 

“That was weird”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun before continuing on eating her cake.

 

“Baby, is it your first time going on a date?”

 

Kyuhyun asks before taking a ip on his wine. Sungmin nods while chewing the cake.

 

“Nobody courted you before or you didn’t even go out with your friends?”

 

Sungmin shook her head. She takes a sip on her watermelon smoothie before speaking.

 

“Nobody courted me before. I didn’t experience having a boyfriend or dating someone”

 

Kyuhyun was shock on hearing that Sungmin didn’t even have a boyfriend in spite of being very beautiful.

 

“Why? You’re beautiful, sweet and very nice”

 

“Who wants to have a blind girlfriend?”

 

Kyuhyun notices Sungmin’s sad face and the tears that are forming in her eyes.

 

“I don’t have friends. I’m a loner when I was on elementary and high school. Nobody wants to be my friend because I’m blind. My classmates always make fun of me and they love making me cry. They always laugh at me, hurt me and tease me. I always cry in school, but I never tell it to Umma and Appa because I don’t want them to know that I’m having a hard time at school and I don’t want them to worry about me. I always tell them fake stories about me enjoying school and having a lot of friends. I don’t want to lie, but I just did that because I don’t want them to be sad and worry about me”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun sadly.

 

“How about in college?”

 

Sungmin shook her head.

 

“I never had the chance to go in college because we don’t have money for that. Mom and dad offer some help and they also want me to undergo an eye surgery. Appa didn’t accept it and I also don’t want to accept it”

 

“Why?”

 

“Mom and dad already help us a lot during the time when Umma is sick. That’s enough and it will be too much if we still accept their offer on sending me to college and have an eye surgery”

 

Kyuhyun suddenly feel hurt for calling Sungmin a social climber before. He feels sad because he can feel Sungmin’s pain and sorrow.

 

“What do you want to study in college?”

 

Kyuhyun asks.

 

“I want to be a journalist”

 

“I see”

 

“How about you?”

 

“Me? I’m a CEO. Legal Management major. Dad wants me to make it as a pre-law because he wants me to be a lawyer and CEO at the same time. But I didn’t follow her because we’re not in good terms”

 

Sungmin nods.

 

“I know that you’re a CEO, but that’s not what I’m trying to ask. What I mean is how many girlfriends did you have?”

 

Sungmin asks curiously. Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow.

 

“Why do you want to know?”

 

“Because you told me awhile ago that you’re super gorgeous. I’m just wondering how many girlfriends you had before you marry me. You can grab a lot of girls because every girl will surely want you to be their boyfriend. You’re gorgeous, sweet, loving, caring, nice, you have a high educational attainment and very rich. Those are the usual characteristics that a girl is looking in a guy”

 

Sungmin explains. Kyuhyun clears his throat before speaking.

 

“To tell you honestly, I didn’t had a girlfriend”

 

Sungmin’s eyes widened.

 

“Seriously?”

 

Kyuhyun nods.

 

“Yes baby. I didn’t take girls seriously. I never had any commitment with any other girl except you. I just them and sleep with them. That’s all”

 

Sungmin suddenly coughs upon hearing Kyuhyun.

 

“Are you ok?”

 

Kyuhyun asks with concern. Sungmin nods and wipes her lips with table napkin.

 

“I’m fine. I’m just shock”

 

“Shock?”

 

Sungmin nods.

 

“How can you make love with a lot of girls? It’s good that you didn’t impregnate all of them. Oh my goodness! If that happens then I have a lot of step children”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun while pouting. Kyuhyun laughs at her.

 

“Stop being paranoid. Of course I’m always using some protection whenever I’m ing a girl. It’s a safe and I don’t want to have an accident and beside I’m just doing it for fun”

 

“FUN!”

 

Sungmin shouts with wide eyes open. Kyuhyun laughs again.

 

“Making love is not supposed to be for fun. You need to do it with love”

 

Sungmin told her husband, still pouting.

 

“You’re such a ert!”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

Kyuhyun stops laughing and flashes a smirk.

 

“Why are you calling me a ert huh? Baby, I’m a man and I also need to fulfill my ual need and beside…”

 

Kyuhyun smiles because Sungmin starts blushing.

 

“You don’t call it making love. You call it . and making love are two different things. I’m having with women. I’m not making love with them because there’s no love on the first place. It’s just lust, desire and fun”

 

“Ok. I understand. Now, tell me Kyu. How many girls did you…you know?”

 

Sungmin asks curiously while blushing.

 

“Five. Seohyun is the last. All of them are good on bed. I’ve tried a lot of different positions with them”

 

Sungmin suddenly covers her ears as she blush hard.

 

“Aigoo! Why are we talking those kinds of things? It’s getting so creepy”

 

“Creepy? What’s creepy about having ?”

 

“Ahhh! I don’t won’t to hear it. Just stop”

 

Kyuhyun laughs at Sungmin who look like a kid who is afraid of hearing ghost stories.

 

“Oh my God! I think I’m going to have a heart attack because of you”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun smiles and removes Sungmin’s hands away from her ears.

 

“You’re such a baby”

 

“Kyu…”

 

“Yes baby?”

 

Sungmin’s expression suddenly becomes serious.

 

“Can you promise me one thing?”

 

“What is it?”

 

Sungmin runs her hand on the table, searching for her husband’s hand. Sungmin holds Kyuhyun’s hand.

 

“You’re going to be a good boy now. No more mistresses, arasso?”

 

“Since when did I have a mistress?”

 

“You bring other girl at the house on the day that we got married and you even had with her. I don’t want that to happen again. Don’t ever do that again Kyu. It’s really painful for me to know that my husband has other woman and having with other woman. Can you do that simple favor for me?”

 

Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin’s eyes. He can see sadness and pain in his wife’s innocent eyes. Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s hand and kissed it softly.

 

“I’m sorry about that Min baby. I’m not going to do that again and I won’t hurt you again. I love you and you’re the only one I love. I’m going to be a good boy from now on. We’re going to be together forever and live happily with our future kids”

 

“Kids?”

 

Kyuhyun nods happily.

 

“Yes. Why? You don’t want us to have babies?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin holds her tummy and gulps nervously because she’s still afraid of the fact that she needs to make love with her husband someday and Kyuhyun will surely ask for it someday.

 

“I’m not going to pressure you about us having a baby. I know that you’re not yet ready to have a baby and to make love with me. Don’t worry baby because I can wait for that and of course we need to ask the doctor if your body is ready for making love and having a baby”

 

Kyuhyun smiles when Sungmin starts blushing hard.

 

“You really love to blush huh?”

 

Kyuhyun teases Sungmin. He bites his lower lip, controlling his laughter.

 

“Stop teasing me Kyu”

 

“Arasso. Just continue eating your cake because we’re going somewhere when you’re already done eating”

 

Sungmin flashes a smile.

 

“Where are we going?”

 

Sungmin asks excitedly.

 

“You’ll know it later. Finish your food first”

 

“Arasso”

 

Sungmin giggles happily and continue eating her cake while Kyuhyun watches her happily as he drinks his wine.

 

~~~

 

 *AMUSEMENT PARK*

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was pouting while staring at Sungmin who keeps on laughing at him.

 

“I really don’t understand why you’re laughing at me. I already grant your wish to ride with you in those kiddy rides and carousel and you’re still laughing at me. You’re being cruel baby”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife while pouting. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“I’m just happy Kyu and…”

 

Sungmin stops talking because of laughing hard.

 

“You’re so…so…funny because…you keep on complaining…that…that…you’re not a kid anymore , but you still end up riding with me in those kiddy…rides and you…you even…take photos of us in every rides and you act like a father who is taking his daughter…in…the amusement…park”

 

Sungmin teases Kyuhyun while laughing hard. She holds her tummy; it’s already aching because of laughing so hard.

 

“Ha! You really want to laugh huh?”

 

Kyuhyun flashes an evil smile and starts tickling Sungmin.

 

“Go ahead and laugh more baby. I love hearing your laughter”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin as he continues tickling her happily.

 

“Kyu! Stop that, I don’t want to…to…to…laugh…any…more. My tummy is…is…is…already ach…ing”

 

Sungmin continues to laugh so hard. Tears are already forming at the corner of her eyes because of laughing nonstop.

 

“KYU!”

 

Sungmin shouts happily. She manages to escape from Kyuhyun and starts running away, forgetting that she’s blind and can’t see anything. Sungmin bumps on the wooden bench and was about to fall hard on the ground when she feels warm arm around her waist.

 

“Gotcha!”

 

Kyuhyun sighs in relief when he catches Sungmin before she falls hard on the ground and hurt herself.

 

“Aigoo!”

 

Sungmin’s heart jumps because of fear and it keeps on beating so fast. She thought that she’s going to die. Kyuhyun quickly pulls Sungmin towards him, hugging her tight. He can feel that Sungmin is trembling because of fear, but Kyuhyun’s tight embrace take her fear away.

 

“That was scary”

 

Sungmin whispers.

 

“Don’t ever do that again baby. You almost hurt yourself again”

 

Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin and holds her beautiful face between his hands.

 

“Are you ok?”

 

Kyuhyun asks worriedly. Sungmin nods.

 

“I’m sorry Kyu. I actually forgot that I’m blind”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun before laughing softly.

 

“And you can still laugh after what happen?”

 

Kyuhyun flicks Sungmin’s forehead. Sungmin smiles brightly.

 

“That’s because you take my fear away”

 

Sungmin hugs Kyuhyun.

 

“Thank you”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun smiles and hugs her tight. He looks at up the sky; it’s getting dark as the sun slowly hides its beauty. Kyuhyun smiles when he notices the colorful lanterns that are flying beautifully up on the sky. Kyuhyun cups Sungmin’s beautiful face and stares at her while smiling brightly.

 

“Baby, do you want us to fly a lantern?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods happily.

 

“Can we? I’m going to write my wish before we fly it up to the sky, arasso?”

 

“No problem. Let’s go. I’ll take you there”

 

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s hand. They walk happily around the amusement park until they finally reach the flying lantern area. Kyuhyun buys a red lantern and borrows a black marker. He finds a good place for him and Sungmin. He saw a big tree and walks towards there with Sungmin. They sit down together under the big tree.

 

“You write for me because I only know how to write in Braille”

 

“Yes baby. So, what is your wish that you want to send up to the sky?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin smiles before speaking.

 

“I only have one wish. I want you to be happy always and reconcile with mom and dad. I want you to have a good relationship with them again. That’s all”

 

Sungmin smiles at Kyuhyun who stares at her blankly.

 

“Ah baby…I’m asking for your wish”

 

“That’s my wish”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“That’s not a wish. It’s supposed to be about you and not about me or other people. You should wish about you seeing the world someday. Something likes that”

 

Sungmin shook her head.

 

“It’s ok if I can’t see the world as long as you’re happy then that’s enough for me. I can always see the world as long as you’re here with me and we’re together happily and…”

 

Sungmin happily shakes her right hand. She smiles upon hearing the soft and calming sound of the little bells. Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin sadly.

 

“Baby, I’m sorry about your bell. I know that it’s very important to you because Umma was the one who gave that bell to you and you told me that you can see the world whenever you hear that bell’s soft sound. I’m sorry because if I didn’t bring Seohyun at the house then it wouldn’t be broken”

 

Sungmin shook her head

 

“It’s not your fault. To be honest with you Kyu…”

 

Sungmin moves closer to her husband and rests her head on his shoulder.

 

“I’m really upset and super sad when the bell that Umma gave me broke into pieces. But I can’t do anything about it. It’s already broken. But the most important thing is I still have it. I still manage to recover its broken glasses. See? I can still keep it, right? And the memories that I have with that bell will always remain in my heart even though it’s already broken. As I told you awhile ago, I can always see the world because you’re here beside me”

 

Sungmin flashes a sweet smile and raises her right hand.

 

“Hold my hand Kyu”

 

Sungmin commanded. Kyuhyun smiles and holds Sungmin’s hand.

 

“I love you Kyu. All I want is for you to be happy and I know that you will be very happy when you finally bring back your good relationship with mom and dad. I don’t need to see the world. It’s ok if I remain like this because I’m happy even though I’m blind. I’m happy knowing that the people who are important in my life and the people I love are happy. That matters most and I don’t need eyes to see, as long as we’re together then enough for me and I know that I already see the beauty of the world because love is what makes the world beautiful”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun while flashing a sweet smile. Kyuhyun stares at his wife blankly. He just can’t believe that Sungmin’s point of view in life is just simple. It’s just a matter of love and happiness. Kyuhyun never see life like that. For him, life is something that you need to take for granted. It’s just a game that you need to play, just as the way he understand love. For him, life is also a matter of achievements because he believes that people will look up to you base on the things that you achieved and your position in the society and not on how you treat people and how much love and happiness you give to yourself and to other people.

 

“I guess that’s the reason why I become selfish and a terrible person because I close my heart to other people. I never let love and happiness enter my heart and that’s the reason why I fail to understand life. I supposed to enjoy life with the people I love and the people around me and not to fill my heart and myself with anger, hatred and grudge to the people around me. Life can be understood in a simple way. It’s just a matter of being filling your heart with love and happiness because achievements in life don’t matter at all because people will forget it as the time passed by. But the things that you do for others will always remain in their hearts and it can never be erased by time”

 

Kyuhyun thought while staring at her wife.

 

“Kyu…”

 

Sungmin’s calls her husband’s attention.

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“It seems that you’re thinking something deep. Is there something wrong?”

 

Sungmin asks worriedly.

 

“I was still talking, but you’re not saying anything”

 

Kyuhyun sighs.

 

“Sorry about that baby. I’m just thinking something”

 

“About?”

 

“It’s nothing. What is it that you’re trying to tell me awhile ago?”

 

Sungmin smiles.

 

“I’m asking you if you already done writing my wish”

 

“Ah…”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head and starts writing Sungmin’s wish on the lantern.

 

“I’m just in the process of writing it. I’m sorry. I was busy listening to you. But don’t worry because it won’t take a long time. I’m already writing it”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin while writing on the lantern.

 

“Kyu…”

 

“Yes baby?”

 

Sungmin kissed Kyuhyun’s cheek, making him smile.

 

“Thank you”

 

“For?”

 

Kyuhyun asks without looking at his wife because he’s busy writing on the lantern.

 

“Thank you for this day and for bringing me at the amusement park. You know? I always want to go at the amusement park, but since Appa is saving money for Umma’s medicine, I never had the chance to go at the amusement park. But it’s ok because I understand. Thank you. I know that you really don’t want to go here”

 

“Don’t mind it. I enjoy being here with you. I want to know why you want to go at the amusement park”

 

“Because I want to ride the carousel”

 

“What? That’s all?”

 

Sungmin nods happily

 

“I know that it sound so weird. But I really want to ride a carousel. That’s all”

 

Sungmin laughs softly. Kyuhyun smiles brightly.

 

“Tada! I’m done writing. We can send our lantern now up on the sky. Are you ready?”

 

Sungmin nods happily while giggling happily.

 

“I’m really excited”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun stands up and helps Sungmin to stand. He and Sungmin hold the lantern. Kyuhyun lights the candle at the bottom of the lantern.

 

“You can let it go now baby”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife and together, they let go of the lantern. Kyuhyun gets his mobile phone and starts taking photos of their lantern as it slowly ascend on the sky. Sungmin smiles brightly. Kyuhyun wraps his arms around her waist, hugging her from behind.

 

“Does our lantern already up on the sky?”

 

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun nods and rests his chin on Sungmin’s shoulder.

 

“Do you think our lantern will send my wish up on the sky?”

 

“Yes baby. It’s already up on the sky. It was so lovely. There are a lot of lanterns on the sky. Their lights are so beautiful and they are flying on the sky slowly, bringing the people’s wish. Let’s have a photo here”

 

Kyuhyun gets his mobile phone inside his pocket.

 

“Just look in front of you and smile brightly. I’m going to take the picture now”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who flashes a sweet smile. Kyuhyun smile and take their selca together. He smiles brightly while staring at their picture.

 

“Do I look nice in the picture?”

 

Kyuhyun nods happily.

 

“You’re very beautiful”

 

“Kyu, let’s show our pictures to mom and dad when they go back here in Seoul”

 

“Ok”

 

Sungmin slowly turns around, facing Kyuhyun.

 

“Can we call them?  Please. I just want to talk to mom and dad. I want to hear their voices because I already miss them. Please Kyu”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, begging him. Kyuhyun stares at his watch to check the time in Sydney.

 

“Ok. We’re going to call them”

 

Kyuhyun smiles while staring at his wife’s smiling face. He scans his contacts and presses his mother’s number. Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s hand and gives her his mobile phone. Sungmin holds it on her ear.

 

“Yeoboseo”

 

Sungmin suddenly feels sad upon hearing her mother in law’s sad voice.

 

“Mom, are you crying?”

 

Sungmin asks worriedly. Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin curiously upon hearing her wife asking his mother if she’s crying.

 

“Sweetheart”

 

Mrs. Cho wipes her tears away

 

“I’m fine. I’m just tired that’s why my voice sounds like this”

 

Mrs. Cho lied, controlling her tears from falling.

 

“Why did you call? Is there something wrong?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks, trying her best to sound normal so Sungmin wouldn’t worry about her. Sungmin shook her head and smile.

 

“I just want to hear your voice and dad’s voice. Where is he?”

 

“Oh! He was sleeping. He’s actually tired because of his work”

 

Mrs. Cho lied for the second time. Mr. Cho is actually sleeping not because he’s tired of work, but because he’s tired of the chemotherapy. He feels so weak that and he can’t resist the pain in his entire body, causing him to lose his consciousness.

 

“I see. When are you going to go home?”

 

Sungmin asks. Mrs. Cho shook her head sadly.

 

“I still don’t know sweetheart. Your father in law and I still have a lot of things to do here in Sydney”

 

“I miss you mom and of course dad. I hope you can go home soon”

 

Mrs. Cho nods.

 

“How are you sweetheart? Kyu is not making it hard for you, right?”

 

Sungmin shook her head and smiles brightly.

 

“I’m fine mom and Kyu is also fine. He’s not making it hard for me. We’re actually on a date today. We watch a romantic and drama movie. We have our lunch together. He accompanies me at a Neurologist and the doctor said that my brain is fine. I only need to sleep beside Kyu so I won’t have nightmare again. We also go at my apartment because I get some of my things and now we’re here at the amusement park and we’re having a great time”

 

Sungmin told her mother in law happily. Mrs. Cho was shock to hear it. She can’t believe that Kyuhyun actually did it.

 

“Is that true sweetheart? Kyu did that?”

 

Sungmin nods happily.

 

“Yes mom. Do you want to speak with him? I’ll give the phone to him. Wait a second mom”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head. Sungmin holds the mobile phone in front of Kyuhyun.

 

“Kyu, mom wants to talk to you”

 

Sungmin told her husband while smiling. Kyuhyun looks at his mobile phone and sighs. He doesn’t have any choice but to talk to his mother. Kyuhyun gets his mobile phone on Sungmin’s hand. He coughs before talking to his mother.

 

“Mom”

 

Mrs. Cho smiles upon hearing her son calling her mom and of course she feels happy hearing Kyuhyun’s voice.

 

“You take care of Minnie, arasso?”

 

Kyuhyun can sense that there is something wrong with his mother because she sounds so sad and it seems that she’s crying.

 

“Mom, is everything ok there?”

 

“Yes”

 

Mrs. Cho lied

 

“Why?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“You voice sounds so sad. Did you just cry?”

 

Kyuhyun asks with concern.

 

“Don’t mind me sweetheart. It’s just that it’s very cold here in Sydney. I think I’m going to have colds. But don’t tell it to your wife or else she will be worried for sure”

 

Kyuhyun nods.

 

“Where is dad?”

 

“He’s sleeping sweetheart. Your dad is tired because of work”

 

“I see”

 

“I’ll just tell him that you and Minnie call”

 

Kyuhyun nods again.

 

“I have to go now mom. See you and dad when you go home here in Seoul. Please be back soon. Min and I miss you both already”

 

Mrs. Cho smiles as tears start falling from her eyes.

 

“Take care mom. I love you and dad. I’ll just call him tomorrow”

 

“Arasso. I’ll tell it to him. I love you and Minnie. Take care both of you”

 

“Yes mom”

 

Kyuhyun hangs up. He looks at his wife and was shock to see her crying.

 

“Aigoo! Why are you crying baby?”

 

Kyuhyun puts his mobile phone inside his pocket and embraces Sungmin in his arms.

 

“Why? Mom and dad are fine. You don’t need to worry and they will go home soon”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin while wiping her tears away.

 

“I’m crying because I’m happy. I know that I’m so emotional. But I can’t help it Kyu. I’m really happy to hear you talking to mom and telling her that you love her and dad. I’m sure that they are really happy right now”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, making him laugh.

 

“You’re such a baby. I marry a baby and not a woman”

 

Kyuhyun teases Sungmin, making her pout.

 

“You’re pouting again. I’m really going to kiss you”

 

Sungmin blushes. Kyuhyun smiles and gently brushes his nose from hers.

 

“Let’s go baby. Let’s have one last ride before we go and eat our dinner”

 

“Ok”

 

Kyuhyun smiles and holds his wife’s hand. They start walking again. Kyuhyun brings her at the Ferris wheel.

 

“We’re going to ride the Ferris wheel”

 

“Was it scary?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“Not really. It’s fun baby and maybe romantic because I’m going to be with you”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before they enter inside. They sit on the chair as the Ferris wheel start moving.

 

“OMO! We’re going up”

 

“Yes baby. Let’s stand because it’s more fun to ride the Ferris wheel while standing. The view from the top is really beautiful”

 

“But I won’t be able to see it”

 

“Then I will describe it to you”

 

Sungmin nods. Kyuhyun stands up and holds his wife’s hands, helping her to stand. Kyuhyun carefully leads him towards the window. They stand together, facing the window. He hugs Sungmin from behind and rests his chin on her shoulder. Kyuhyun smiles while watching the amusement park from the top and the lights in every building.

 

“It was really beautiful baby. You can see the amusement park from up here and the lights in every building are really beautiful and it glitters like stars on the sky. If only you can see it baby, I’m sure that you’re going to love it too”

 

Kyuhyun whispers to his wife.

 

“Min…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Don’t you want to see me and our future kids?”

 

Kyuhyun asks.

 

“What do you mean Kyu?”

 

“I want you to have an eye surgery”

 

Sungmin’s eyes suddenly grow big upon hearing her husband. She slowly turns around to face Kyuhyun.

 

“That was impossible Kyu”

 

“What do you mean impossible?”

 

Kyuhyun asks while staring at Sungmin curiously.

 

“I don’t have money for that. It was so expensive. I don’t have millions to pay for my eye surgery”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun.

 

“I’m the one who’s going to pay it”

 

Sungmin shook her head.

 

“Why not?”

 

“I don’t have money to pay you. I don’t even have a job, so where on earth will I get money to pay you?”

 

Kyuhyun laughs and flicks Sungmin’s forehead.

 

“What are you talking about huh? I’m your husband. You don’t need to pay me”

 

“But Kyu…”

 

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s lips, stopping her from talking.

 

“Min, if you’re scared of it, then I’m here for you. I’m going to accompany you inside the operating room. I won’t leave your side”

 

“It’s not like that Kyu”

 

Kyuhyun notices the tears that start forming in Sungmin’s eyes.

 

“Is there something wrong baby?”

 

Kyuhyun asks curiously.

 

“I don’t want you to spend a lot of money for me. Don’t get me wrong Kyu. I want to see you. I want to see myself. I want to see the world and of course I want to myself and our future babies. But…never mind”

 

“But what?”

 

Sungmin shook her head.

 

“Can we just stop talking about it? Please”

 

“Ok”

 

Sungmin holds Kyuhyun’s hands.

 

“I’m fine and I told you that I’m happy even though I can’t see someday. I’m happy because you’re here with me and we’re together. That’s enough for me Kyu”

 

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s beautiful face and gently caressed her cheek.

 

“But baby, I’m going to be happier if you will have an eye surgery. I want you to see. I want you to have sight”

 

Sungmin just smiles, but deep inside she’s actually sad because she’s hiding something from Kyuhyun and that thing is what makes her sad sometimes and that thing is the reason why she’s afraid of doctors. She already accepts that saddest truth though she still keeps on hoping that there still chance for her to see.  

 

“Kyu, I want to see you now”

 

“Huh? How are you going to do that?”

 

Sungmin smiles.

 

“Put my hands on your gorgeous face”

 

Kyuhyun obeys his wife’s commands. He holds Sungmin’s hands and puts it on his gorgeous face. Sungmin slowly closes her eyes and smiles. Sungmin starts running her fingers on Kyuhyun’s face. She touches his eyebrows then his eyelids and his eyes. Sungmin smiles while running his fingers all over Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face. She touches his ears and slowly runs her fingers on Kyuhyun’s jaw. She touches his nose and finally she brushes her fingers on Kyuhyun’s soft pinkish lips. Sungmin holds Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face between her hands as she slowly opens her eyes.

 

“You’re very gorgeous Kyu”

 

“How did you know?”

 

“You’re tall. You have smooth skin pointed nose and soft lips and I’m sure that your eyes are really beautiful and you’re voice is warm. That’s how my teacher describes a gorgeous man. I already picture you in my mind”

 

Sungmin explains while smiling. Kyuhyun holds his wife’s hands and stares at her beautiful face.

 

“Min, why did you love me?”

 

“Why are you asking?”

 

“How can you love me? You can’t see me right? It’s very impossible to love a person whom you haven’t seen yet”

 

Kyuhyun explains. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“Do I really need to see you for me to love you? Love is an emotion that you feel in your heart and not in your eyes. It’s something that arrives unexpectedly that’s why you can never explain love. I love you, that’s what I know and that’s how I feel. You don’t love a person because you can see him. You love a person because that’s how you feel. You don’t need to see love. You need to feel it because the heart can feel what the eyes can’t see. You love the person for who he is and not for what he can be for you because a person can always change for the sake of love, just like you. I don’t care if you’re a CEO and you’re rich, smart and gorgeous. All I care about is you as a person, as Cho Kyuhyun”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun who stares at her for the meantime

 

“Min…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

Kyuhyun gulps while staring at Sungmin’s wonderful lips.

 

“Can…can I kiss your lips?”

 

Sungmin’s heart suddenly starts beating fast because of Kyuhyun’s question. She suddenly feels nervous.

 

“It’s ok if you don’t want”

 

“Kyu…it’s not that I don’t want. I’m actually shy because I don’t know how to kiss”

 

Kyuhyun laughs softly while staring at his innocent wife.

 

“Just close your eyes”

 

“Ok, but don’t kiss me that long, arasso?”

 

“Ok”

 

“And one last request”

 

Sungmin smiles.

 

“Hold my hands while you kiss my lips”

 

“Ok”

 

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s hands. Sungmin smiles and closes her eyes. Kyuhyun looks at her.

 

“I love you baby. I love you so much and I will love you more each day and forever”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. He leans forward and slowly kisses Sungmin’s lips. Sungmin starts blushing upon feeling Kyuhyun’s soft lips on hers. Her heart is beating fast not because she’s nervous, but because she’s happy to feel Kyuhyun’s lips. Kyuhyun softly kisses Sungmin. He looks at her and smiles because Sungmin is really blushing.

 

“You really love to blush huh?”

 

Kyuhyun teases Sungmin who slowly opens her eyes and quickly pulls her hands away from Kyuhyun’s grip and covers her face.

 

“Oh my God! I’m so shy. I suddenly want to melt. I’m sorry Kyu. I really don’t know how to kiss. I mean…”

 

Kyuhyun removes Sungmin’s hands away from her beautiful face.

 

“Do you want me to teach you?”

 

Sungmin shook her head while blushing hard.

 

“Stop teasing me”

 

“You’re such a baby”

 

Kyuhyun laughs softly. He gently brushes his nose from hers and hugs her tight.

 

“I love you baby and I’m happy to be your husband. You’re not going to be alone anymore because I’m here. I won’t leave you and I’ll always stay by your side and love you more each day”

 

“I love you too Kyu. This day is really wonderful. Thank you so much”

 

Sungmin smiles and rests her head on Kyuhyun’s chest, feeling his heartbeat that is only meant for her.

 

~~~

 

Kyuhyun was sitting on his bed. He was busy reviewing some documents for Cho International Group of Companies after surfing the internet to look for a University that offers a Journalism course. He was reviewing the documents that Onew send in his email when someone opens the door. Kyuhyun raises his head and stares at Sungmin who enters his room while holding the box that she gets at her apartment.

 

“Kyu”

 

Kyuhyun stands up and walks towards his wife. He gets the box that Sungmin was holding and holds his wife’s hand and leads her towards the bed. Kyuhyun puts the box on top of the bed before sitting down. He gets his laptop and puts it on his lap and continues reviewing the documents. But his attention has been caught by Sungmin. He looks at his wife and notices her pulling the hem of her pink sleep shirt down.

 

“What are you doing baby? Why are you pulling the hem of your sleep shirt down?”

 

Kyuhyun asks while staring at Sungmin’s flawless skin.

 

“She really has a smooth, beautiful and milky skin”

 

Kyuhyun thought while staring at his wife’s legs.

 

“Jessica Unnie and Fany Unnie are the one who put this on me. Why is it so short? You can see my legs”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, feeling a little bit shy. Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow.

 

“So? Just sit on the bed ok”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before focusing his attention back on his laptop. Sungmin folds her long cane and puts it on top of the side table before sitting on the bed. Sungmin runs her hands on the soft mattress and found her box. Sungmin gets the box and opens it. Kyuhyun stops whatever he’s doing and take a peek on what is inside the box. He saw some of Sungmin’s things. He saw his wife’s diary, slate and stylus and some pictures. Kyuhyun gets the photo of his in-laws. Kyuhyun stares at Sungmin’s mother.

 

“You look exactly just like Umma”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

 

“How did you know? Appa always told me that”

 

Sungmin asks Kyuhyun curiously.

 

“I was actually staring at your parents’ photo. I got it inside the box”

 

Sungmin just nods at him. Kyuhyun returns the photo inside the box. He saw the small jar that contains Sungmin’s broken bell.

 

“So, you already put your broken bell inside the box”

 

Sungmin nods. She gets her diary and her slate and stylus. Sungmin opens it and starts writing in Braille. Kyuhyun watches her, feeling a bit curious on what exactly his wife is writing.

 

“How I wish I could understand Braille”

 

Kyuhyun told his self. He turns off his laptop and puts it on the side table and continues watching his wife.

 

“What are you writing?”

 

Kyuhyun asks.

 

“It’s a secret”

 

Sungmin smiles. Kyuhyun pouts

 

“Come on just tell it to me”

 

“It’s a secret”

 

“Secret? How can you hide something from your husband huh?”

 

Sungmin laughs softly.

 

“Don’t ever read my diary, arasso?”

 

“Excuse me? Do you think I can understand those things that you’re writing in your diary? I don’t even understand Braille. Can I just see it?”

 

Sungmin stops writing and gives her diary to Kyuhyun.

 

“Who teaches you to write in Braille?”

 

Kyuhyun asks while running his fingers on the paper

 

“I had a private lesson for that at home”

 

“You didn’t go in a school for blind?”

 

Sungmin shook her head.

 

“Why?”

 

“I don’t want to go. I want to live like normal people do. My teacher in Braille was the one who taught me about colors and how to define handsome and beautiful”

 

Sungmin yawns. Kyuhyun looks at the desk clock; it’s already twelve midnight

 

“I think it’s time for bed baby”

 

Kyuhyun closed the notebook and puts it back inside the box. Sungmin nods and puts her slate and stylus inside the box. Kyuhyun closes it and puts it on top of the side table. Kyuhyun lay down beside Sungmin and wraps his arms around her, cuddling her like a baby.

 

“So, how was your favorite drama going on? You told me that we will watch it together, but you didn’t even call me”

 

“You’re busy awhile ago. I don’t want to disturb you. I just watch it with nanny inside my room”

 

Kyuhyun raises an eyebrow

 

“You’re room? That room is no longer your room because you’re going to sleep here with me now. This room is our room. I’ll just asks some of the maids to transfer your things her. Fany told me that you will have a date with her and Jess”

 

Sungmin nods

 

“Where are you guys going?”

 

“I’m just going with them. I think they will have a shopping tomorrow”

 

Sungmin slowly closes her eyes. Kyuhyun starts her hair gently.

 

“Min”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

Kyuhyun closed his eyes.

 

“After your date with my cousins later, let’s go at the cemetery and visit Umma and Appa. You need to introduce me to them, arasso?”

 

Sungmin nods.

 

“And then we’re going to see some doctors. I’ll bring you to an OB to check if we can already have a baby and I’ll also bring you to Doctor Lee to talk about your eye surgery”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, but she didn’t answer. Kyuhyun slowly opens his eyes and looks at his wife who is already sleeping peacefully.

 

“You fall asleep so fast”

 

Kyuhyun smiles and gently brushes his fingers on Sungmin’s beautiful face.

 

“I know that you’re tired. Sleep tight my baby. I love you so much and forever”

 

Kyuhyun whispers and softly kisses Sungmin’s forehead. Kyuhyun carefully lifts Sungmin’s head, avoiding waking her. He slowly puts it down on the pillow. Kyuhyun carefully sits on the bed.

 

“I’m sorry baby. But I need to do this”

 

Kyuhyun whispers. He opens the box and gets Sungmin’s diary inside. Kyuhyun gets his laptop and opens it. He starts researching on how to read Braille, hoping that he can decode the things that are written inside his wife’s diary.