LOVE IS NOT BLIND (Chapter 38)

LOVE IS NOT BLIND

Chapter 38

 

 

“Kyu, wake up”

 

Sungmin whispers as she tries to wake her sleeping husband.

 

“Kyu, please wake up”

 

Sungmin whispers again. She can’t make her voice a bit louder because she’s in pain. She’s feeling a painful contraction at that moment and she’s afraid that Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny will already come out.

 

“Kyu…”

 

Sungmin places her hand on her husband’s gorgeous face and starts patting Kyuhyun’s cheek gently, hoping that he will wake up.

 

“Min”

 

Kyuhyun removes his wife’s hand away from his cheek.

 

“I’m sleeping”

 

Kyuhyun whispers without opening his eyes.

 

“Please wake up”

 

Sungmin told him. Kyuhyun slowly opens his eyes and stares at the desk clock; two thirty in the morning. He looks at his wife who is sitting beside him.

 

“Baby, it’s just two thirty in the morning. Why are you already awake and wh—“

 

Kyuhyun stops talking when he notices Sungmin’s painful expression and she’s holding her tummy.

 

“OH MY GOD!”

 

Kyuhyun suddenly shouts as he quickly gets up and sits on the bed. He places his hands on Sungmin’s big tummy.

 

“Baby, please tell me that you’re not yet giving birth”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. He starts rubbing Sungmin’s big tummy, hoping that he can lessen the pain that his wife is feeling on that moment. Sungmin shook her head. Her eyes start getting teary.

 

“I don’t know. But I’m feeling painful contractions. I can’t go back to sleep Kyu. It’s really painful”

 

Sungmin told her husband, controlling her tears from falling. The pain that she’s feeling at that moment is really painful. The contraction is very different from the contraction that she’s feeling before. Sungmin wants to cry because of pain, but she controls herself from doing so or else she will only end up worrying her husband and she doesn’t want that to happen. Kyuhyun starts to panic, feeling really worried. He doesn’t know what to do if ever Sungmin is really about to give birth.

 

“Min, I think you should tell Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny not to go out yet. I mean, tell them to behave and not to be excited to go out…please not now”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife.

 

“Is that even possible Kyu? Can we really prevent our little cherubs not to go out if they already want to go out?”

 

Sungmin asks as tears start falling slowly from her eyes because of pain. She can no longer take it. It’s really painful.

 

“Baby…”

 

Kyuhyun wipes his wife’s tears away. He can feel his heart beating fast because he’s feeling so worried and he’s really panicking at that moment. He doesn’t know if he should wake his mother or just bring his wife at the hospital on his own.

 

“Shall I give you a massage?”

 

Kyuhyun asks, feeling lost because he doesn’t know what to do. Sungmin shook his head as she starts crying softly.

 

“Why are you crying?”

 

Kyuhyun asks worriedly.

 

“It’s really painful Kyu. Let’s just wake mom. I think I’m already having my labour”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun.

 

“Labour? What labour? It’s not yet a labour Baby. Believe me Min baby, it’s not yet a labour. You’re just having Braxton Hicks Contractions again”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, convincing her that it’s not yet a labour, but a normal contraction.

 

“How can you tell me that? You’re not experiencing the pain and you’re not the one who is going to give birth”

 

Sungmin told her husband as she frowns.

 

“I know baby. But…”

 

Kyuhyun sighs worriedly and wipes the tears that keep on falling from Sungmin’s eyes.

 

“Min, you’re just 38 weeks and 4 days pregnant. It’s just that you’re not yet in full term and that’s why Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny can’t go out…not now. I’m going to call Doctor Park”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. He gets his mobile phone under his pillow and calls Sunyoung.

 

“Yeoboseo”

 

Sunyoung answers the call with sleepy voice.

 

“Good morning Doctor Park. Sorry to disturb your peaceful sleep. I just need to consult something and it’s really important”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungyoung as he stares at his wife. Sungmin is wiping her tears away. Kyuhyun places his free hand on his wife’s big tummy and starts rubbing it again gently, hoping that he can at least ease the pain that his wife is feeling on that moment.

 

“It’s ok Kyu. What is it?”

 

Sunyoung asks as she slowly sits on her bed.

 

“My wife is having painful contractions and she told me that she’s already having a labour. Is that even possible? She’s just 38 weeks and 4 days pregnant”

 

Kyuhyun told Sunyoung, feeling worried. Sunyoung nods her head.

 

“Ok. I want you to observe Minnie. Try to give her a warm bath to lessen the pain and try to put her to sleep. If she wakes up later in the morning and she still can feel the same pain or if the warm bath will not lessen the pain, you bring her to the hospital. If her water already breaks, you need to bring her immediately to the hospital. Observe her and don’t ever leave her. Let her rest and tell her to relax. She needs it”

 

Sunyoung told Kyuhyun, giving him instructions. Kyuhyun nods his head.

 

“Ok Doctor Park. I’ll give Min a warm bath first and try to put her to sleep. I’ll just give you a call if nothing changes at all”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife’s doctor. Sunyoung nods her head.

 

“No problem Kyu. Don’t forget what I told you”

 

“Yes Doctor Park. Thank you very much and sorry for disturbing your sleep”

 

Kyuhyun told Sunyoung before hanging up. He puts his mobile phone under his pillow and holds his wife’s beautiful face between his hands. Kyuhyun wipes Sungmin’s tears away. He’s feeling really worried because he knows that Sungmin is having a hard time and really in pain. Kyuhyun wish that he can carry all the pain that Sungmin is feeling on that moment, so she wouldn’t have a hard time anymore.

 

“Doctor Park told me to give you a warm bath to lessen the pain. You also need to try to go back to sleep, take a rest and relax. If the pain won’t go away, that’s the time that I’m going to bring you to the hospital”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin nods her head.

 

“Let’s take a bath now”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. He stands up and helps his wife to stand. They went inside the bathroom. Kyuhyun gives Sungmin a warm bath and somehow it helps lessen the pain, making Kyuhyun sighs in relief. He keeps on talking to Sungmin while giving her a warm bath, so that his wife will stop on thinking about the painful contraction that she’s feeling on that moment and to make her feel relax and for her to stop thinking that she’s already giving birth.

 

“Are you feeling better now? Are you still having painful contractions?”

 

Kyuhyun asks, staring at his wife worriedly. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“It’s still painful Kyu, but not that much compare awhile ago. I’m fine now Kyu and I guess Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny are already behave now”

 

Sungmin told her husband.

 

“Are you sure baby or you’re just pretending to be fine?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“I’m not pretending Kyu. I’m really feeling fine now and it’s not really painful anymore. The pain is slowly subsiding. I’m telling you the truth. Our little cherubs are behave now, so don’t worry anymore. We’re fine”

 

Sungmin told her husband, flashing a sweet smile so he wouldn’t worry anymore. Kyuhyun sighs in relief upon hearing his wife. He already feels at ease knowing that his wife is no longer in pain and she’s completely fine.

 

“But if you will feel the same pain again, please tell me ok. Don’t be afraid baby. I am here”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin nods her head. Kyuhyun finish bathing his wife. He helps her stand and dries her with a clean towel before helping her wear her bathrobe. Kyuhyun helps his wife to get dress before they return inside their room. Sungmin sits on the bed while Kyuhyun is brushing her hair gently.

 

“Kyu, sorry to wake you up and for making you worry about me and our little cherubs”

 

Sungmin apologizes for making her husband worry too much about her and their little cherubs. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“You don’t need to apologize Min. It’s ok. I’m your husband and I want to take care of you and always make sure that you’re fine as well as Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny. If you feel the same thing again, please don’t hesitate to tell me”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin nods while rubbing her tummy gently.

 

“Do you think Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny will arrive soon? It seems that they are very excited to go out. Maybe they already want to see us, that’s why”

 

Sungmin told her husband while smiling. She feels excited to see her babies soon and she already wants to hold them on her arms and hug them too and watch them sleep. Kyuhyun stops combing his wife’s hair. He puts Sungmin’s pink brush on top of the bedside table. He kneels down in front of Sungmin. He puts his hands on his wife’s big tummy, touching it gently before resting his head on it.

 

“I am also excited to see them soon baby. I bet our little cherubs will really be cute and adorable. But I still think that it’s still early for them to go out, so please tell them not to go out yet”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin starts her husband’s hair gently.

 

“What if they really want to go out soon? Can we really prevent that from happening?”

 

Sungmin asks.

 

“Well…”

 

Kyuhyun raises his head and stares at his beautiful wife. He shook his head and focuses his attention on his wife’s big tummy, rubbing it gently.

 

“No. We can never do that. If they really want to go out soon then be it as long as they will be healthy then it’s fine”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife.

 

“Baby Pumpkin, Baby Bunny, do you want to see mommy and daddy soon? We also feel excited to see both of you soon. But please be healthy ok. If you can still stay inside mommy’s womb for a little longer, please do so. We only want both of you to be healthy, that’s why. Let’s go back to sleep now ok. Mommy needs to take a rest for both of you, so please behave and don’t give mommy a hard time. Mommy and daddy love you so much Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny. Sleep tight. Good night”

 

Kyuhyun told his little cherubs. He softly kisses his wife’s tummy before standing up. He looks at Sungmin.

 

“You need to go back to sleep baby Min. You need to take a rest. Don’t think too much and don’t worry too much. Just take a rest and relax. Everything will be fine”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin nods her head. Kyuhyun helps her to lie down on their bed. He puts a pillow under Sungmin’s knees and under her feet to make her feel more comfortable.

 

“Kyu”

 

Sungmin calls her husband. Kyuhyun sits beside her.

 

“Yes baby?”

 

Kyuhyun asks.

 

“Don’t leave me. I want you to stay beside me as I sleep”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun nods his head and holds his wife’s hand.

 

“Yes baby. I will not leave you. I will stay here beside you and watch you sleep, so don’t be afraid. Close your eyes now and go back to sleep”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin nods her head and slowly closes her eyes. She smiles sweetly when Kyuhyun kisses her forehead, her eyelid and finally her wonderful lips.

 

“Good night. I love you my baby Min”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife.

 

“I love you too Kyu. I’ll sleep now”

 

“Ok. Sleep tight”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. He starts singing a lullaby for his wife and their little cherubs who are still inside his wife’s tummy. He also starts Sungmin’s hair gently, putting her to sleep while watching over her.

 

~~~

 

“OH MY GOD JESS!!!”

 

Tiffany shouts happily while giggling like a fan girl. She feels very happy while staring at the sketch of Jessica’s wedding dress.

 

“This is so beautiful….very beautiful and very perfect. I mean…ahhhhh!!! I still can’t believe that you’re already getting married next year. I’m really so excited and happy for you girlfriend”

 

Tiffany told Jessica. She puts down the sketch of Jessica’s wedding dress on top of the center table and moves closer to Jessica to give her a sisterly hug.

 

“I’m really excited for your wedding Jess. You and Joon must make lots of babies ok”

 

Tiffany told Jessica, making her blush.

 

“Fany stop being ert ok. We’re talking about the wedding and not making babies”

 

Jessica told Tiffany who laughs at her.

 

“Aigoo! Since when did you become shy huh?”

 

Tiffany teases Jessica who just smiles at her.

 

“Anyway, what’s the plan for your wedding? Share it to me and to Minnie”

 

Tiffany told Jessica, flashing her eye smile. She and Jessica look at Sungmin who is quietly sitting on the lounger. They are having girl chat inside the family room at the first floor. They are talking about Jessica and Joon’s wedding next year. Jessica happily shows them the sketch for her wedding dress in which she draw herself.

 

“Is there something wrong sweetheart? Jess and I notice that you’re so quiet. Why?”

 

Tiffany asks. Sungmin shook her head. Tiffany’s eyes suddenly grows big when she notices Sungmin holding her tummy and it seems that she’s in pain.

 

“Aigoo!”

 

Tiffany quickly stands up and moves towards her cousin in law. Tiffany kneels down and holds Sungmin’s big tummy.

 

“Is there something wrong Minnie?”

 

Tiffany asks. Jessica also stands up and moves towards Sungmin. She kneels down to check her cousin in law.

 

“Are you going to give birth now? Should we bring you to the hospital now?”

 

Jessica asks worriedly. Sungmin shook her head and flashes a weak smile.

 

“I’m fine”

 

Sungmin told them. But of course it’s a lie. She’s feeling something strange on that moment and she’s feeling a painful contraction again; same pain as she experience before Kyuhyun gives her a warm bath.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

Tiffany asks. Sungmin nods her head.

 

“Don’t worry Fany Unnie and Jessica Unnie. I’m fine. No need to worry. Let’s just continue talking about Jessica Unnie’s preparation for her wedding. I’m just quiet, but I’m listening”

 

Sungmin told them. Tiffany and Jessica nod their heads. They stand up and go back to their seats. Tiffany gets the sketch of the wedding dress that Jessica made for herself.

 

“You see sweetheart. Jess was the one who designs her wedding dress. It’s very beautiful. Simple, but very beautiful and it will really suit her”

 

Tiffany told Sungmin happily. Sungmin manages to smile even though she’s feeling painful contractions.

 

“I wish I can see it as well”

 

Sungmin told them. Jessica nods her head.

 

“Of course you will Min. I will show it to you once you finally have your eyesight and we’re really excited for that day to come and we’re also excited for Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny’s arrival”

 

Jessica happily told her cousin in law. Tiffany nods her head while flashing her eye smile, agreeing to Jessica. It’s true that everyone is already excited for Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny to arrive and of course for Sungmin to have her eyesight.

 

“Actually, Jess and I made a bet”

 

Tiffany told Sungmin.

 

“Bet about?”

 

Sungmin asks curiously while rubbing her tummy, still feeling a painful contraction.

 

“We made a bet on who will go out first. According to Jess, Baby Bunny will go out first and not Baby Pumpkin. But for me, it will be Baby Pumpkin who will go out first and not Baby Bunny. Let’s see who will win. Loser will treat the winner a body spa and massage”

 

Tiffany told Sungmin happily, but her smile suddenly vanished from her lips when Sungmin didn’t even smile or react about it.

 

“Minnie sweetheart, are you sure that you’re ok? Are you mad because Jess and I made such bet?”

 

Tiffany asks worriedly. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“I’m not mad Unnie. It’s ok with me. It’s not a big deal and I really think that you and Jessica Unnie are really crazy. I’m fine. Just don’t mind me. I just want to be quiet for awhile”

 

Sungmin told them. She just can’t concentrate because she’s feeling uncomfortable because of the pain that she’s feeling on that moment and she can’t even explain it.

 

“Just continue talking to each other. I’m listening. Let’s talk about the plan for Jessica Unnie and Doctor Joon’s wedding next year. I want to hear it”

 

Sungmin told them. Jessica nods her head. She smiles brightly and starts talking about the plan for her wedding next year, sharing it happily with her girlfriends.

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

Kyuhyun was having a tea with his mother and cousin in law at the Al Fresco. They are talking some business and about the launching of Jessica’s company next year, after her wedding to Joon.

 

“So…”

 

Mrs. Cho stops talking when she notices Kyuhyun yawning again.

 

“Sweetheart, are you feeling sleepy or you’re already bored talking about business matters with me and Siwon?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks her son. Kyuhyun shook his head while yawning cutely.

 

“Sorry about that mom. I’m just feeling really sleepy. I’m not yet sleeping”

 

Kyuhyun told his mother, yawning again.

 

“Why? Did something wrong happen to Minnie?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks worriedly. Kyuhyun shook his head. He stares at his mother who is giving him a worried glare.

 

“Min is fine as well as our little cherubs. She just wakes me up at two in the morning because she’s having a painful contraction. She thought that she’s already having an early labour and will going to give birth”

 

Kyuhyun told his mother and cousin in law.

 

“But is she ok?”

 

Siwon asks with concern. Kyuhyun nods his head.

 

“I call Doctor Park and she told me to give Min a warm bath and if the pain didn’t subside or go away, I must bring her to the hospital. Luckily, the pain is gone. I didn’t have the chance to sleep because I’m watching over her. I want to make sure that she’s fine. It’s good that she’s fine when she wakes up. She even joins us in breakfast awhile ago”

 

Kyuhyun told them.

 

“Where is she right now?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks.

 

“She’s with Fany and Jess inside the family room”

 

Kyuhyun told his mother.

 

“She’s supposed to take a rest”

 

Mrs. Cho told her son, frowning at him. Kyuhyun nods his head.

 

“I know mom. But Min wants to have a girl chat with her cousins in law. Let her do what she wants, so she won’t be paranoid and stop thinking that she’s already going to give birth. She can’t give birth. Not yet. She’s just 38 weeks and 4 days pregnant. She’s not yet in full term”

 

Kyuhyun told his mother. The head maid went at the Alfresco with Joon.

 

“Hi Joon!”

 

Mrs. Cho greets her soon to be nephew in law. Joon smiles at Mrs. Cho and bows his head on her before kissing her cheek.

 

“Hi aunt”

 

Joon greets Mrs. Cho happily and gently pats Kyuhyun and Siwon’s shoulders.

 

“Have a seat Hyung”

 

Kyuhyun told Joon who sits beside Siwon.

 

“Do you want to have tea or coffee or juice?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks. Joon shook his head.

 

“No thanks aunt. I’m fine. Where is Jess?”

 

Joon asks.

 

“She’s inside the family room with Minnie and my wife”

 

Siwon answers Joon before taking a sip on his earl grey tea.

 

“Why? Are you going somewhere? Going to have date today?”

 

Kyuhyun asks his soon to be cousin in law. Joon shook his head.

 

“It’s not really a date. We’re going to meet the couturier today. Jess will show her the sketch that she made for her wedding dress and we’re going to meet the wedding planner too”

 

Joon told them.

 

“Why not look for a wedding planner in Seoul since you plan to get married in Seoul and not here?”

 

Siwon asks.

 

“Sunny has a good friend here in Sydney and she’s a good wedding planner. Preparing for a wedding really takes time and that’s why we need to start now before I become busy again for Minnie’s eye surgery and with my other patients. Actually, I have a patient tomorrow who will undergo a cornea transplant”

 

Joon told them.

 

“When is the wedding?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks.

 

“Jess wants it by March, but we still don’t know the date. I’m giving her the decision to choose for the date that she wants”

 

Joon answers.

 

“Where is the honeymoon?”

 

Kyuhyun asks, making Joon blush a little. Joon shook his head and smiles shyly.

 

“We haven’t discuss it yet Kyu”

 

Joon told his soon to be cousin in law.

 

“You must produce a baby soon, so Baby Seunghyun, Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny will have playmates”

 

Kyuhyun told Joon. Siwon nods his head, agreeing to his cousin in law.

 

“Kyu is right Joon. It will be fun if our kids’ is not that big”

 

Siwon told Joon.

 

“We will see”

 

Joon told them while smiling shyly.

 

“Anyway…”

 

Joon stares at Kyuhyun happily.

 

“How’s Minnie?”

 

Joon asks. Kyuhyun opens his mouth and was about to answer when they heard a loud scream.

 

“KYU!!!!”

 

They heard Tiffany and Jessica screaming at the top of their lungs.

 

“KYU!!!”

 

They heard the girls shouting again. They quickly stand up and run inside the mansion. They went inside the family room at the first floor. Kyuhyun quickly runs towards his wife who is still sitting on the lounger while holding her tummy.

 

“What happen Fany?”

 

Kyuhyun asks his cousin with worried voice, staring at Tiffany who is holding Sungmin’s hand with worried glare. Mrs. Cho, Joon and Siwon walk toward Jessica who is standing beside Tiffany, biting her thumb because she feels nervous and worried for Sungmin.

 

“I think we need to bring her at the hospital Kyu”

 

Tiffany told her cousin.

 

“Minnie is not ok and she told us that she’s having a painful contraction. I think she’s already having her labour”

 

Tiffany told Kyuhyun with a panic voice.

 

“But it’s still early for her to give birth. She’s just 38 weeks and 4 days pregnant”

 

Kyuhyun told his cousin, disagreeing with Tiffany’s idea that his wife is already having a labour.

 

“So? If the twins already want to—“

 

“KYU!”

 

Tiffany didn’t have the chance to finish talking because Jessica suddenly shouts.

 

“Oh my God! Do something Joon!”

 

Jessica told her fiancé while shaking him as she starts to panic upon seeing water coming out from Sungmin.

 

“Why me?”

 

Joon asks as he starts to panic because of Jessica.

 

“You’re a doctor!

 

“I’m not an OB!”

 

Joon told Jessica. Tiffany starts shaking Kyuhyun who is staring at the water that keeps on coming out from his wife.

 

“Kyu, I told you! We need to bring Minnie to the hospital now. Her water already breaks”

 

Tiffany told her cousin.

 

“What water?”

 

Kyuhyun asks as he stares at Tiffany with confused expression. Tiffany hits Kyuhyun’s arm and frowns at him.

 

“Didn’t you listen to the atenatal class that you and Minnie attended before? How can you not know ab—“

 

Tiffany stops talking when someone claps. They stare at Mrs. Cho.

 

“This is not the time to fight Kyu and Fany. Let’s not panic. We need to bring Minnie to the hospital now because she’s already having her labour”

 

Mrs. Cho told them.

 

“Seriously? But mom…”

 

“Kyu…”

 

Mrs. Cho sighs.

 

“If the twins already want to go out, you can never stop them. Just go to your room and pack the things that we will need in the hospital”

 

Mrs. Cho instructed.

 

“Min and I already done packing since yesterday before we go to sleep”

 

Kyuhyun told his mother.

 

“Good. Go to your room and get those things. Change your clothes and we’re going to the hospital to bring your wife. Do it quickly!”

 

Mrs. Cho told her son.

 

“But how about Min?”

 

Kyuhyun asks, worrying about his wife.

 

“I’ll take care of her”

 

Mrs. Cho told her son. Kyuhyun nods. He stands up and leaves the family room to do what his mother told him.

 

“I’ll tell driver ahjusshi to prepare the limousine”

 

Siwon told his aunt in law before running outside. Mrs. Cho moves towards her daughter in law.

 

“Sweetheart, I’m going to change your clothes ok. We’re going to the hospital now. Don’t be afraid. Everything will be ok”

 

Mrs. Cho told Sungmin who is controlling her tears from falling.

 

“Mom, it’s so painful”

 

Sungmin whispers. Mrs. Cho nods.

 

“It’s really like that. Just bear with it for the meantime until you’re finally ready to give birth to Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny. Come on. Let’s change your clothes, so we can already leave”

 

Mrs. Cho told her daughter in law. Mrs. Cho helps Sungmin to stand with the help of Joon, Jessica and Tiffany. They bring Sungmin inside Kyuhyun’s room. Joon and Siwon help Kyuhyun to load the things inside the BMW car while Mrs. Cho, Tiffany and Jessica help Sungmin to change her clothes.

 

“If Minnie will already give birth today, we will perform the eye surgery tomorrow”

 

Joon told Kyuhyun.

 

“But I thought you have a patient tomorrow?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Joon nods his head.

 

“His cornea transplant will be in the morning. Minnie’s surgery will be in the afternoon. I’ll talk to Doctor Park and Doctor Woo later. Jess and I will go straight at Sydney International Hospital after we finish what we need to do today”

 

Joon told Kyuhyun. Mrs. Cho went out of the mansion with Sungmin, Tiffany and Jessica.

 

“You can do it Minnie.. Don’t be afraid. It will be very painful, but I know that you can do it. Kyu will be there, so you don’t need to be afraid. Siwon and I will see you later and we hope that Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny will really arrive today”

 

Tiffany told Sungmin while holding her hand, giving her strength, so Sungmin won’t feel scared.

 

“Fany is right sweetheart. We know that you can do it. I’m already excited to see Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny. Joon and I will be there later. We will go straight at the hospital after our appointment with the couturier and wedding planner”

 

Jessica told her cousin in law, cheering her up. Tiffany and Jessica looks at their aunt.

 

“Aunt, please update us. See you later”

 

Tiffany told Mrs. Cho who nods her head.

 

“We should go now Kyu”

 

Mrs. Cho told her son before going inside the limousine. Kyuhyun stares at his cousins and cousins in law.

 

“Min will be fine as well as the twins. I’ll just give you guys a call later”

 

Kyuhyun told them.

 

“SEE YOU LATER MINNIE! WE’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE ARRIVAL OF BABY PUMPKIN AND BABY BUNNY! FIGHTING!”

 

They shout happily, giving Sungmin strength. Sungmin somehow flashes a smile even though she’s in pain.

 

“We’re going now. See you later”

 

Kyuhyun told them. He helps Sungmin to go inside the limousine. He waves his hand before going inside. Kyuhyun closes the door. The family driver starts driving the limousine, following the black BMW car in front.

 

“Are you scared?”

 

Kyuhyun asks his wife who is very quiet. Sungmin nods her head.

 

“A little”

 

Sungmin whispers. Kyuhyun wraps his arms around his wife, hugging her.

 

“I’m scared. What if I can’t make it?”

 

Sungmin asks, feeling nervous. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“Don’t be. I’m here. You will be fine as well as Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin holds her tummy as she feels a sudden painful contraction again.

 

“Baby?”

 

Kyuhyun stares at her wife who is really in pain at that moment.

 

“It’s so painful Kyu”

 

Sungmin whispers, almost crying. Mrs. Cho starts rubbing her daughter in law’s tummy.

 

“You will be fine sweetheart. Just hang in there. All the pain that you’re experiencing right now and the pain that you will experience during childbirth will be gone when you finally heard your babies’ first cry and when you finally hold them in your arms. Just bear with the pain for the meantime”

 

Mrs. Cho told her daughter in law. Sungmin nods her head weakly, controlling her tears from falling. Sungmin holds her husband’s hand.

 

“Yes baby?”

 

Kyuhyun asks while staring at his wife worriedly.

 

“Give me strength”

 

Sungmin told him. Kyuhyun nods his head and softly kisses Sungmin’s hand.

 

“I will. I’m here and I will never leave your side. That’s a promise”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife, giving her strength. He wraps his arms back on Sungmin, embracing her, so she won’t feel scared anymore and for his wife to know that he will always be there for her and that everything will be fine.

 

~~~

 

*SYDNEY INTERNATIONAL HOSPITAL*

 

 

Sungmin was walking slowly inside her private room. Kyuhyun was holding her hand, guiding her way while pushing the IV pole. Sungmin is feeling really uncomfortable because of all the pain that she’s feeling because of labour. She doesn’t know that going into a labour is a bit stressful. Sunyoung and Hyerim advice her to walk to help ease the pain, but Sungmin thinks that the pain is not even subsiding. It’s becoming worst and her doctors also advice her to relax because she needs to save her energy for pushing the babies out. But no matter how much she tries her best to relax, she just can’t relax because of all the pain that she’s experiencing. Kyuhyun tried to calm his wife by singing for her, but his voice is not even effective at that moment.

 

“Baby…”

 

Kyuhyun stopped his wife from walking. He stares at Sungmin who is about to cry any minute. Kyuhyun feels so worried because he knows that Sungmin is having a hard time and he’s not used to see his wife like that.

 

“I’m sorry”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, feeling sad to see Sungmin having a hard time.

 

“Sorry for? Why are you apologizing Kyu? I didn’t remember you doing something stupid for you to say sorry to me. Why? Did something happen?”

 

Sungmin asks curiously. She was wondering why Kyuhyun needs to apologize to her.

 

“I’m saying sorry because…because you’re having a hard time because of me”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, feeling sad. If only he can carry all the pain that his wife is feeling on that moment, he will do it, so Sungmin won’t have a lot of hard time and will never be in great pain.

 

“Kyu, why are you telling me that? Are you not happy that our babies will already arrive any minute from now? Do you already regret impregnating me and about us having babies?”

 

Sungmin asks sadly. Kyuhyun shook his head and hugs his wife.

 

“Of course not baby. I never regret anything. I just feel worried and sad to see you having a hard time. I feel sorry because you’re the one who needs to be in pain and I can’t even do anything to at least lessen the pain that you’re feeling. I can’t do anything to take those pains away, that’s why I’m sorry”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin shook her head, feeling her husband’s sweet embrace.

 

“You don’t need to say sorry Kyu. Having you beside me is enough. It’s really painful, but I’m fine and I’m having strength knowing that you’re here beside me”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun. She holds her tummy when she feels a painful contraction again. Kyuhyun stares at his wife worriedly.

 

“Oh my gosh! The contraction is starting again. I just want Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny to come out now. It’s really painful Kyu”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, biting her lower lip because of pain.

 

“Do you want to sit?”

 

Kyuhyun asks worriedly. Sungmin shook her head as she takes deep breaths.

 

“When will our little cherubs go out? It’s getting painful”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun as tears start falling from her eyes.

 

“Shhh”

 

Kyuhyun wipes his wife’s tears away. He hugs Sungmin to calm her.

 

“You heard Doctor Park and Doctor Woo. Your cervix just dilated for 4cm awhile ago when they check you upon our arrival here. It’s not yet time for you to push our little cherubs. Just bear the pain for awhile. I’m really sorry baby. Come. You sit on your bed and I’ll give you some massage for you to feel comfortable”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“I don’t want. I’m not comfortable sitting down. I just want Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny to go out now”

 

Sungmin told her husband as another painful contraction hits her. Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s beautiful face between his hands, staring at her worriedly.

 

“Ok. Let’s continue walking slowly if you’re not comfortable sitting down”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who nods weakly. They start walking slowly again, hoping that the pain that Sungmin is feeling will subside even just a little. Mrs. Cho went inside the room with Sunyoung and Hyerim.

 

“We’re going to check Minnie and the twins”

 

Sunyoung told the couple. Sungmin suddenly feels nervous because Sunyoung is going to check her cervix again and it’s a bit painful for her and really uncomfortable.

 

“Don’t be afraid. It will be fine”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife upon noticing her nervous expression. He helps his wife to walk towards her bed. Sungmin removes her slipper and carefully returns on her bed with the help of the nurses and Kyuhyun. Sungmin lie down on the bed. Hyerim starts checking the babies’ condition inside Sungmin’s womb through the Doppler transducer.

 

“The twins’ heartbeats are good and they are active. It’s good. It only means that they are very healthy and still fine inside Minnie’s womb”

 

Hyerim told them. Kyuhyun and Sungmin as well as Mrs. Cho feel so relieve to know that Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny’s heartbeats are good and they are healthy.

 

“Let me check your cervix Minnie. I need to know if your cervix already dilated more”

 

Sunyoung told Sungmin whose heart starts beating fast because of nervousness. Kyuhyun starts biting his fingers because he’s also feeling nervous. He closes his eyes because he doesn’t want to see his wife in pain as Sunyoung starts inserting her fingers inside Sungmin to check her cervix. Kyuhyun can hear his wife’s painful cry and that makes him weak somehow. Sungmin’s body twitches because of pain.

 

“Minnie, please relax”

 

Sunyoung told Sungmin.

 

“But Doctor Park, it’s really painful? How can I relax? Just stop doing this to me. Seriously doctor, those tests that you’re doing to me are more painful than having my labour. Just stop now please”

 

Sungmin told Sunyoung, controlling herself from crying. It’s really painful and uncomfortable for her, but she needs to endure everything for her little cherubs.

 

“Ok”

 

Sunyoung removes her glove and stares at Kyuhyun who slowly opens his eyes and to Mrs. Cho who is staring at her daughter in law worriedly.

 

“7cm”

 

Sunyoung told them. The nurse writes it down on the record. Sunyoung stares at her watch.

 

“We shall wait for one hour. I’ll go back and check Minnie after one hour. If her cervix didn’t dilate for 10cm after one hour, I’m sorry Kyu. We have no other choice but to perform a CS. The twins need to come out soon. It’s already four in the afternoon and Minnie is already having a long labour knowing that her water already breaks. It might affect Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny if they won’t come out soon. If after one hour, Minnie’s cervix is still the same then we really need to perform CS. It’s for the twins and Minnie’s safety”

 

Sunyoung informs Kyuhyun and Mrs. Cho.

 

“I’ll call Doctor Lee to inform him about it. I’m going to talk to him. For the meantime, Minnie should continue walking to lessen the pain and for the twins to know that they already need to come out. You can talk to them. Who knows? Maybe they will listen”

 

Sunyoung told them. They heard a soft knock on the door. A nurse enters the room with Joon and Jessica who just arrive along with Tiffany and Siwon.

 

“It’s good that you’re here Doctor Lee. We need to talk. It’s a very important matter”

 

Sunyoung told Joon who stares at her worriedly.

 

“Ok. Let’s go out and talk”

 

Joon told Sunyoung. They went out with Hyerim, Mrs. Cho and the nurses.

 

“How are you sweetheart?”

 

Tiffany asks. Sungmin just shook her head, controlling her tears from falling. Kyuhyun stares at his cousins and cousin in law.

 

“Guys, is it ok if you go out first? I just need to talk to my wife”

 

Kyuhyun told them. Siwon, Tiffany and Jessica nod at him.

 

“We’re going out sweetheart. See you later”

 

Jessica told Sungmin. She kisses her forehead before going out of the room with Siwon and Tiffany. Kyuhyun moves towards his wife. He helps Sungmin to sit on the bed.

 

“Kyu, our little cherubs will be fine right? It’s ok if I won’t be able to have my eye surgery. I just want Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny to be fine”

 

Sungmin told her husband as she starts to cry softly. She’s crying because of pain and because she’s worried about her little cherubs.

 

“Shhhh, Min…”

 

Kyuhyun wipes Sungmin’s tears away.

 

“Don’t cry. Please stop that. It will only make you feel stress out. Don’t think too much. Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny will be fine, so please don’t cry. You need to think positive and that’s why you need to think that our little cherubs will be safe and will be fine”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, trying to calm her.

 

“It’s really painful now. How long do I need to endure everything? It’s painful and I’m scared. What if our Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny will be in danger?”

 

Sungmin asks as she shook her head sadly. Tears keep on falling from her eyes.

 

“I don’t want that to happen Kyu. I don’t want our little cherubs to be in danger. I don’t need to see anymore. I don’t need eyesight if our Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny will be in danger”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun’s tears are already forming in her eyes seeing his wife in pain physically and emotionally.

 

“Shhhh, stop crying baby”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, wiping her tears away. He hugs his wife to give her some strength.

 

“You will be fine as well as Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny. I don’t want you to think like that. Please stop thinking like that. If you really need to undergo CS then we will do it. I know that Joon Hyung will think of another way for you to have eyesight. Just stop thinking like that. It hurts me to see you like that. I want to do something to lessen your pain and to take it away from you, but I just don’t know what to do. All I can do right now is to stay beside you and give you strength. So please Min, stop crying and don’t be like that”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. He needs to be strong for Sungmin.

 

“You will be fine ok”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. He stares at Sungmin and wipes her tears away. Kyuhyun places his hands on Sungmin’s big tummy.

 

“Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny, I know that you can hear daddy. Please listen to me little cherubs. Mommy is already having a hard time. She’s already crying because of pain and she’s worried for both of you. You see. Mommy will undergo eye surgery tomorrow and it will never happen if she will deliver you through CS. You need to cooperate Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny. Mommy needs to have her eyesight for her to be able to see both of you and take care of you properly. Please, we already want you to go out. We need to see you both soon. Please cooperate. You need to go out now Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny”

 

Kyuhyun told Sandeul and Sulli who are still inside Sungmin’s tummy. He gently rubs his wife’s tummy before looking at Sungmin.

 

“Let’s go out and have a walk?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin wipes her tears away and nods her head. Kyuhyun puts Sungmin’s slippers on her feet before helping her to get off of the bed. He wraps his wife’s hand around his shoulder. They start walking. Kyuhyun was guiding his wife’s way while pushing the IV pole as they went out of the room.

 

“Where is Joon Hyung?”

 

Kyuhyun asks his cousins who are sitting outside Sungmin’s room. Tiffany points her finger on the direction of Joon. He’s talking with Mrs. Cho and Siwon.

 

“Please watch over Min first. I need to talk to him”

 

Kyuhyun told his cousins.

 

“She needs to walk ok”

 

Kyuhyun told them. Tiffany and Jessica nod at him.

 

“I’ll be back baby. I’ll just talk to Joon Hyung ok”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin nods her head. Tiffany and Jessica stand up and move towards their cousin in law to help her walk and to have a chat with her to make her feel comfortable. Kyuhyun run towards Joon who is talking seriously with Mrs. Cho and Siwon.

 

“What did Doctor Park and Doctor Woo told you?”

 

Kyuhyun asks Joon who looks a bit serious.

 

“She told me about Minnie’s condition”

 

Joon told Kyuhyun sadly.

 

“And?”

 

Kyuhyun asks worriedly.

 

“And…”

 

Joon takes a deep breath.

 

“If in case Minnie really needs to have a CS, we can’t do anything about it. Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny’s safety is more important as well as Minnie’s safety of course. If Minnie will have CS, I decided to move the eye surgery two days after the CS. But…”

 

Joon stares at Kyuhyun sadly.

 

“It will depend if Minnie will be strong enough after the CS. I told Doctor Park and Doctor Woo to make sure that there will be no complications after the CS and I hope Minnie can quickly recover her strength after two days if she will be having a CS or else, we can’t perform the eye surgery”

 

“Maybe we can do it next month”

 

Kyuhyun told Joon, hoping to hear good news. Joon shook his head.

 

“We’re running out of time Kyu. We’re preventing the weak genes to affect the healthy genes or else the last hope for Minnie to have her eyesight will be gone”

 

Joon told Kyuhyun sadly.

 

“Is there no other way?”

 

Kyuhyun asks sadly as tears start forming in his eyes. Joon shook his head.

 

“I’m sorry Kyu. But as of now, there’s no alternative way to give Minnie a—“

 

Joon didn’t have the chance to finish talking because someone shouts.

 

“KYU! MIN IS ALREADY GOING TO GIVE BIRTH! COME HERE! QUICK!”

 

Tiffany screams to catch Kyuhyun’s attention. Kyuhyun quickly runs towards his wife with his mother and cousin in laws. Jessica runs towards Sungmin with the nurses.

 

“We already call Doctor Park and Doctor Woo. We need to bring Ms. Cho back in her room. They need to check her”

 

One of the nurses told Kyuhyun. They help Sungmin to walk as they return her inside her room. They help Sungmin to go back on her bed.

 

“Please relax Ms. Cho. Doctor Park and Doctor Woo will be here now”

 

The nurse told Sungmin.

 

“Kyu”

 

Sungmin calls her husband. Kyuhyun quickly moves towards his wife and holds her hand. Kyuhyun kisses his wife’s hand softly.

 

“I’m here baby. Don’t be afraid”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who is in pain.

 

“I think our little cherubs will already go out. I feel like I need to push”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, enduring the pain. Sunyoung and Hyerim arrive inside the room. Siwon and Joon went out as Sunyoung checks Sungmin who cries in pain again.

 

“Ok. It’s time for Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny to go out. We need to bring her at the Delivery Room 2 now”

 

Sunyoung told them.

 

“The twins’ heartbeats are normal. They are fine”

 

Mrs. Cho, Tiffany and Jessica feel so relieve knowing that the twins’ condition is fine.

 

“Let’s go inside the Delivery Room 2 now”

 

Sunyoung told them. Kyuhyun quickly gets his video camera inside his backpack. He runs towards his wife and holds her hand tight.

 

“You and our little cherubs will be fine”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, giving her strength.

 

“You will be with me right?”

 

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun nods his head.

 

“Yes baby. I won’t leave you, so don’t be afraid”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, taking her fear away. They went out of the room and bring Sungmin inside the Delivery Room 2 at the second floor.

 

“We’re going to wait outside and pray. Minnie and the babies will be fine. No need to worry”

 

Mrs. Cho told Kyuhyun before he went inside the Delivery Room. Kyuhyun approaches one of the nurses inside the Delivery Room.

 

“Can I ask for a simple favor?”

 

Kyuhyun asks the nurse who happily nods at him.

 

“Yes Sir. What can I do for you?”

 

The nurse asks. Kyuhyun shows the nurse his video camera.

 

“Is it ok if you record this special memory for me and my wife?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. The nurse smiles at him and nods her head.

 

“Sure Sir. No problem”

 

The nurse told Kyuhyun as she smiles brightly at him.

 

“Thank you”

 

Kyuhyun told the nurse before running towards his wife who is already calling him.

 

“Yes baby? I’m here”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, holding his wife’s hand.

 

“Don’t leave me”

 

Sungmin whispers. Kyuhyun nods his head.

 

“Yes baby. I’m here. Don’t be afraid”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife before kissing her forehead.

 

“Get your strength from me. You will be fine as well as our little cherubs. You can do it”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife, giving her strength and support that she needs in order for her not to be afraid of giving birth. Sungmin let out a painful moan as she feels a contraction that is very painful—the pain is no longer bearable and she can no longer explain the pain. Her entire body is aching so much.

 

“Minnie, just push whenever you feel like pushing. No pressure at all. Just relax, take deep breaths before you push. Do it slowly, so you won’t tear up. Just relax and push slowly ok”

 

Sunyoung instructed the soon to be mother. Sungmin starts breathing, the way she learned from the atenatal class that she and Kyuhyun attended before. Kyuhyun starts to panic seeing Sungmin in pain.

 

“Baby, just push and our little cherubs will go out instantly. You just—“

 

Kyuhyun stops talking when he heard ‘shhhh’ sound. He looks around and found Sunyoung and Hyerim as well as the nurses and assistants inside the delivery room putting a finger on their lips, signaling Kyuhyun to be quiet. Kyuhyun flashes a weak smile and nods his head. Kyuhyun stares at his wife and starts breathing like what Sungmin is doing.

 

“Oh my gosh! It feels like I’m also giving birth. Why am I panicking?”

 

Kyuhyun told his self, copying how Sungmin is breathing.

 

“Take a deep breath Minnie and push slowly”

 

Hyerim instructed. Sungmin follows what her doctor told her. She takes a deep breath. Kyuhyun also takes a deep breath together with Sungmin, imitating what his wife is doing. Sungmin presses Kyuhyun’s hand as she starts pushing.

 

“OUCH! BABY, DON’T SQUEEZE MY HAND LIKE THAT!”

 

Kyuhyun shouts because of pain as Sungmin squeezes his hand tightly.

 

“SERIOUSLY, YOU’RE GOING TO BREAK IT! LET IT GO BABY!”

 

Kyuhyun continue shouting. He suddenly stops when he notices the serious glare of Hyerim and the other people inside the delivery room.

 

“Ok! I will shut my…mouth now…be quiet…not noisy”

 

Kyuhyun told them, bearing the pain because Sungmin is still holding his hand so tight. He smiles weakly, feeling embarrassed. Kyuhyun stares at his wife who is trying her best to push the baby out.

 

“Baby, please let go of my hand. You’re going to break it. I swear. Please don’t squeeze it too tight. Do you want me to lose my right hand? Baby, please let it go”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife softly. But Sungmin doesn’t want to let it go. She’s getting some strength to push the baby while holding her husband’s hand. She’s actually not aware that she’s squeezing Kyuhyun’s hand that tight.

 

“Baby, please let it go”

 

Kyuhyun whispers as he tries to pulls his hand away from Sungmin’s tight grip.

 

“CHO KYUHYUN!”

 

Sungmin shouts because Kyuhyun manages to pulls his hand away from her grip.

 

“Baby, I told you not to hold my hand that tight. Do you really want to break my right hand? Just tell me if you’re ma—“

 

Kyuhyun stops talking when he notices that everyone is staring at him, except Sunyoung who is busy helping Sungmin to give birth. They stare at Kyuhyun with serious glare because he’s being too noisy again.

 

“Oops!”

 

Kyuhyun smiles weakly and quickly looks away, avoiding their serious glare. He holds Sungmin’s hand.

 

“Sorry baby. I’m here. Just get your strength from me. But please, don’t squeeze my hand too—“

 

Kyuhyun stops talking when Sungmin squeezes his right hand too tight as she pushes again.

 

“Just keep pushing Minnie. The head of the baby is already out. Few more push Minnie and the baby will finally go out”

 

Sunyoung told Sungmin. Kyuhyun kisses Sungmin’s hand, trying to lessen the pain that his wife is experiencing on that moment. Sungmin takes a deep breath and starts pushing again.

 

“It feels like I’m also giving birth. This is so hard”

 

Kyuhyun told his self as he imitates what his wife is doing. He’s also breathing like what Sungmin is doing. He’s breathing along with her. After three pushes, the first baby finally came out.

 

“Ok. The first baby is finally here”

 

Sunyoung told the couple. Kyuhyun sighs in relief.

 

“Wow! That was hard”

 

Kyuhyun whispers. He feels tired because of imitating his wife. The nurse gives Kyuhyun tissue papers. Kyuhyun wipes Sungmin’s sweat on her forehead.

 

“Kyu…”

 

Sungmin whispers.

 

“It’s done now baby. The first baby is already out”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife, never letting go of his wife’s hand as he continues to wipe Sungmin’s sweat.

 

“OMO!”

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s eye grow big upon hearing their baby crying.

 

“Kyu, is that our little cherub?”

 

Sungmin asks, feeling happy. Kyuhyun nods happily.

 

“Yes baby. It’s our little cherub’s first cry”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife happily as tears start forming in his eyes. He feels so happy hearing his little cherub’s first cry. Sunyoung carefully cut the umbilical cord of the baby.

 

“Congratulations Kyu and Minnie. The first baby is a healthy baby girl”

 

Sunyoung announces happily as she carefully gives the newborn baby Sulli to Hyerim who happily walks towards Sungmin.

 

“Here’s your baby girl Minnie. Let’s put her on your chest and keep her warm”

 

Hyerim told Sungmin. One of the nurses inside the delivery room opens Sungmin’s hospital dress. Hyerim carefully puts down the newborn baby girl of Kyuhyun and Sungmin on Sungmin’s chest and covers the baby’s body with Sungmin’s hospital dress.

 

“Just keep her warm Mommy Minnie”

 

Hyerim told Sungmin happily.

 

“Kyu, our Baby Bunny is here. She’s here and she’s safe”

 

Sungmin told her husband as tears start falling from her eyes because of happiness. She feels so happy holding her daughter on her arms. Kyuhyun wipes his tears away as he smiles at his wife. He wipes Sungmin’s tears and holds his daughter’s little hand.

 

“She’s so adorable baby. Our Baby Bunny is so adorable and very cute. I’m so happy”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

 

“I did it right?”

 

Sungmin asks her husband happily. Kyuhyun nods his head, smiling at his wife.

 

“Yes baby. You did it. Our Baby Bunny is out and she’s absolutely fine”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife before kissing her forehead. He feels so happy seeing his daughter and touching her little hand. Sulli starts crying again.

 

“Why is our Baby Bunny crying?”

 

Sungmin asks worriedly.

 

“Maybe she’s already hungry. You can feed her later”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Hyerim approaches Sungmin.

 

“I’m going to get Baby Bunny now and clean her. You can see her later ok”

 

Hyerim told Sungmin who nods her head.

 

“See you later Baby Bunny. Daddy and I love you”

 

Sungmin told her baby girl. Hyerim carefully carries Sulli on her arms and walk towards the nurse. They carefully laid Sulli on the hospital baby bassinet and starts cleaning her carefully.

 

“Let’s wait for another contraction for Baby Pumpkin to arrive”

 

Sunyoung told Sungmin. She walks towards Hyerim and the nurse to check on Sulli.

 

“Are you ok?”

 

Kyuhyun asks his wife with concern before kissing her hand. Sungmin nods weakly.

 

“I’m fine Kyu. It’s hard to give birth. It’s really painful. But mom is right when she told me that the pain will eventually go away when you finally heard your baby’s first cry. I’m happy Kyu. Are you happy too?”

 

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun nods his head happily.

 

“I’m so happy baby. I just can’t explain the happiness that I’m feeling right now. I really thought that Baby Pumpkin will go out first. So, it turns out that Baby Bunny is older than Baby Pumpkin”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife with a smile on his lips.

 

“Fany Unnie loses the bet. Jessica Unnie won because her guess is right. Baby Bunny will go out first and not Baby Pumpkin”

 

Sungmin told her husband.

 

“Oh! So they have a bet huh? They are craz—“

 

Kyuhyun stops talking when he feels his wife holding his hand tight. Sungmin’s expression is painful again.

 

“Baby, what is it?”

 

Kyuhyun asks worriedly.

 

“Kyu…oh my….gosh…Kyu…I think…Baby Pumpkin…he also want to go out…now…oh my gosh…it’s so painful”

 

Sungmin told her husband as she feels another painful contraction. She feels like pushing again.

 

“DOCTOR PARK!”

 

Kyuhyun shouts as he panics. Sunyoung quickly runs towards Sungmin. Hyerim follows her, leaving Sulli under the nurses’ care.

 

“Ok Minnie. Baby Pumpkin is ready to go out now. You need to push now just the way you did awhile ago. Take a deep breath first and push slowly”

 

Sunyoung instructed. Sungmin follows Sunyoung’s instructions. She takes a deep breath. Kyuhyun follows her. Sungmin starts pushing slowly while holding Kyuhyun’s hand so tight. Kyuhyun bites his lower lip, enduring the pain.

 

“Seriously baby, why are you so strong?”

 

Kyuhyun whispers.

 

“I want to see our baby coming out. Let me watch it”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who nods her head and slowly let go of his hand. Kyuhyun walks towards Hyerim, so he can watch how the baby comes out from Sungmin’s opening. Kyuhyun’s eyes widened when he saw Sandeul’s head coming out from his wife’s opening.

 

“Oh my God! How can that happen? It must be really painful. I just can’t believe it. It’s really hard to give birth. I mean…I suddenly want to faint. I guess it’s really painful. I really can’t believe as to how a—“

 

Kyuhyun stops talking when he notices Hyerim staring at him. He smiles weakly and holds his lips.

 

“Ok. I won’t talk anymore. I must be quiet because it’s the number one rule. I’ll go back to my position now”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife’s doctor before walking towards Sungmin. He holds Sungmin’s hand with his left hand because his right hand is already painful since Sungmin really squeezes it hard.

 

“Baby, I saw Baby Pumpkin’s head. He’s coming out now. Few more push and he’s finally here. I’m so excited”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife with excitement in his voice. He really wants to see his son soon. After pushing three times, Sandeul finally came out. Kyuhyun giggles happily upon hearing Sandeul’s first cry.

 

“It’s our Baby Pumpkin”

 

Kyuhyun whispers happily, making Sungmin smile.

 

“The second baby has arrive”

 

Sunyoung told the couple as she carefully cuts Sandeul’s umbilical cord.

 

“Congratulations Kyu and Minnie. Your healthy baby boy is finally out”

 

Sunyoung told the couple happily. Hyerim brings the new born baby Sandeul to Sungmin. She puts Sandeul carefully on Sungmin’s chest and covers him with Sungmins hospital dress to make the baby warm.

 

“Our Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny are finally here. I’m so happy baby”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, wiping the tears that fall down from his eyes because of too much happiness. He also wipes Sungmin’s tears and kisses her lips.

 

“I’m so thankful that you’re safe as well as our little cherubs”

 

“They are finally here Kyu. I’m so happy”

 

Sungmin told her husband, feeling very happy. Hyerim borrows Sandeul for the meantime because they need to clean him. Sungmin gives her son to Hyerim who carefully carries the baby on her arms.

 

“It’s good that you didn’t tear up. You’re fine and the babies are fine. Congratulations Minnie. You’re a mom now and of course congratulations to you Kyu because you’re already a dad bow. The twins are very healthy, adorable and really cute”

 

Sunyoung happily told Kyuhyun and Sungmin. They start cleaning Sungmin after she delivers the placenta. Sunyoung checks on her first before cleaning her.

 

“Kyu”

 

Sungmin calls her husband.

 

“Yes baby?”

 

Kyuhyun asks as he stares at his wife, holding her hand, never letting it go.

 

“Thank you”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun with a sweet smile on her lips.

 

“No problem baby. I love you”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife.

 

“I love you too Kyu”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun.

 

“I’m going out now ok. I need to tell the good news to mom, Jess, Fany, Siwon Hyung and Joon Hyung. They are cleaning you now. I’ll see you later in your room”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin nods her head. Kyuhyun kisses Sungmin’s lips before letting go of her. He approaches Sunyoung who is cleaning his wife.

 

“Doctor Park, I’m going out now. Please take care of my wife and little cherubs”

 

Kyuhyun told Sunyoung who happily nods her head. The nurse approaches Kyuhyun and gives him his video camera.

 

“Thanks”

 

Kyuhyun told the nurse who smiles at him. He walks towards Hyerim who is busy cleaning Baby Pumpkin.

 

“Little cherubs, daddy will see you later ok. I love you both”

 

Kyuhyun gives his little cherubs a flying kiss before going out of the Delivery Room 2. He quickly runs towards his mother and hugs him tight as tears start falling from his eyes. He feels really happy at that moment. He can never explain his happiness. His heart keeps on jumping because of joy and he just can’t help but to cry because of too much happiness. Siwon, Joon, Tiffany and Jessica stare at Kyuhyun nervously, wondering if something bad happen to Sungmin or to the twins that causes Kyuhyun to cry.

 

“Sweetheart, what’s wrong?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks her son, feeling nervous because Kyuhyun is crying.

 

“Mom…”

 

Kyuhyun stares at his mother who is staring at her worriedly.

 

“I’m so happy. My little cherubs are finally here. They are so cute and really adorable and…”

 

“YAH! WE THOUGHT SOMETHING BAD ALREADY HAPPEN TO THE TWINS OR TO MINNIE BECAUSE YOU’RE CRYING! YOU SCARED US!!!”

 

They all shouts at Kyuhyun, frowning at him.

 

“Why? I’m happy and I just can’t help but to cry because of too much happiness that I’m feeling right now. I’m so happy to see my son and my daughter. They are so adorable and their little hands are so cute and very soft. They are very healthy and their first cry is such a beautiful melody. I’m so happy…very happy…really happy”

 

Kyuhyun told them. He can’t explain the happiness that he’s feeling at that moment. Mrs. Cho smiles and wipes her son’s tears away.

 

“We’re also happy for you and Minnie. How is she?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks happily. Kyuhyun smiles at his mother and hugs her tight.

 

“She’s so beautiful mom and she’s absolutely fine. She made it. She delivers two babies safely. My family is safe and they are fine and I’m so happy. She will be in her room later. Doctor Park is just cleaning her”

 

Kyuhyun told his mother happily while hugging her tight. Kyuhyun looks at Mrs. Cho who is smiling brightly at him.

 

“Mom, I’m a dad now. I’m a dad now”

 

Kyuhyun happily told his mother. He looks like a kid and he’s really cute and adorable. Mrs. Cho nods her head and holds her son’s gorgeous face between her hands, feeling so happy for him.

 

“Yes sweetheart. You’re already a father now”

 

Mrs. Cho told her son happily.

 

“YES! I’M A DADDY NOW!”

 

Kyuhyun shouts happily. The people who are walking at the hallways stare at him. Kyuhyun starts jumping like a happy kid while shouting ‘I’m finally a daddy now! I’m so happy and proud!” He starts running around like a kid, hugging the people who are passing by and telling them that he’s already a daddy now. The people will smile at him and will congratulate him. Mrs. Cho starts laughing softly while watching her son happily while Jessica hugs her fiancé and hides her beautiful face that is already red on Joon’s chest, feeling really embarrassed because of what her cousin is doing. Tiffany covers her beautiful face with her hands, also feeling embarrassed because of Kyuhyun while Siwon starts laughing softly. He can’t believe that his cousin in law can be childish whenever he’s very happy.

 

“What the is he doing? So embarrassing”

 

Jessica told her fiancé. Joon smiles brightly and wraps his arms around Jessica, hugging her.

 

“He’s very happy and he’s so cute”

 

Joon told his fiancée. Jessica raises her head and stares at Joon who is smiling brightly while watching Kyuhyun.

 

“Cute? It’s really embarrassing you know”

 

Jessica told Joon.

 

“Of course not, he’s a father now. He’s just announcing it and he’s just telling the people how happy he is. He’s really cute”

 

Joon told Jessica while smiling brightly.

 

“So…”

 

Joon looks at Jessica.

 

“So?”

 

Joon asks.

 

“Min successfully delivers Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny normally. You need to promise me that you and your team will do your best tomorrow to give her eyesight”

 

Jessica told Joon.

 

“I will my love. My team and I will do our best to give Minnie eyesight. I promise you that. She will finally see the world soon”

 

Joon told Jessica, smiling at her.

 

“That’s my gorgeous doctor”

 

Jessica told Joon happily. Joon smiles and kisses Jessica’s forehead and hugs her tight. He stares at Kyuhyun who is still jumping happily. He laughs softly and happily watches his cousin in law who is already shouting so loud, announcing how happy he is for the arrival of Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny.

 

~~~

 

Kyuhyun was staring happily at his mother, watching her as she feeds his wife.

 

“You need to eat a lot for you to gain your strength soon”

 

Mrs. Cho told her daughter in law. Sungmin nods her head while chewing the food inside carefully.

 

“How was it sweetheart? How’s your experience on giving birth?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks. Sungmin drinks her orange juice before speaking.

 

“It’s really hard mom. Undergoing labour is really hard and really painful…but childbirth is more hard and painful. But it’s ok mom. You’re right when you told me that all the pain will eventually go away once I heard my babies’ first cry and hold them in my arms. Motherhood is really a wonderful gift and being pregnant and giving birth is very wonderful experience”

 

Sungmin told her mother in law, smiling at her. Mrs. Cho nods her head happily.

 

“You didn’t got scared, right?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks with concern. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“No because Kyu is there with me. I’m not scared because I know that whatever happens, Kyu will always give me strength and will never leave my side”

 

Sungmin told her mother in law. Kyuhyun smiles upon hearing his wife. He holds his wife’s hand and kisses it softly.

 

“Of course I’m not going to leave you even though I already want to faint awhile ago watching you giving birth. I actually felt tired”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife.

 

“You felt tired? Why? Are you the one who give birth?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks while raising an eyebrow. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“The pressure of watching your wife give birth is really tiring mom”

 

Kyuhyun explains.

 

“Oh really? I thought you got tired because you keep on talking inside the delivery room”

 

Sungmin told her husband, teasing him as she starts laughing.

 

“Yah! Don’t tease me like that. I keep on talking because you keep on squeezing my hand so hard. It was so painful. I almost lose my right hand”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin as he pouts at his wife.

 

“I’m really sorry Kyu. I need some strength to push our Baby Bunny and Baby Pumpkin. I didn’t realize that I’m already squeezing your hand too hard”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun smiles and hugs Sungmin from behind.

 

“It’s ok. I really don’t mind as long as you and our little cherubs are fine. You need to follow mom ok. You need to eat a lot for you to get your strength back, so we can already go home soon with our Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny after your eye surgery tomorrow”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife happily. Sungmin nods her head. Mrs. Cho smiles brightly while staring at her son and daughter in law.

 

“Such a sweet and perfect couple”

 

Mrs. Cho told herself, feeling happy for Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

 

“CONGRATULATIONS KYU AND MINNIE!”

 

Siwon, Joon, Tiffany and Jessica shout happily as they arrive at Sungmin’s private room after eating their dinner. Joon puts down the basket of fruits that they bought for Sungmin while Jessica gives Sungmin a box of pumpkin pie. Siwon gives the beautiful bouquet of red roses to Sungmin while Tiffany is busy sticking the balloons on the wall.

 

“Are we going to have a party here? How come you need to bring balloons here?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Tiffany smiles brightly at her cousin.

 

“That’s because we need to celebrate the arrival of Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny. Do you think you’re the only one who has the right to celebrate?”

 

Tiffany asks as she continues what she’s doing. Jessica suddenly laughs upon remembering what Kyuhyun did earlier.

 

“And why are you laughing Jessica Jung?”

 

Kyuhyun asks.

 

“Correction Kyu. It’s going to be Lee Jessica and not Jung anymore”

 

Jessica told Kyuhyun while giggling happily. Sungmin smiles, feeling happy for her cousin in law who is about to get married next year.

 

“I just remember what you did earlier and it was so embarrassing, but funny”

 

Jessica told Kyuhyun, making everyone laugh except Sungmin because she doesn’t know what they are talking about and Kyuhyun who frowns at them because they are teasing him.

 

“Why? What happen earlier?”

 

Sungmin asks. Jessica stops laughing and stares at her beautiful and very lovely cousin in law.

 

“Your husband jumps happily and runs around like a kid. He keeps on announcing that he’s a father now and he hugs the people who are passing by and tells them that he’s already a father”

 

Jessica told Sungmin before laughing.

 

“What? I’m just proud and happy”

 

Kyuhyun told Jessica, pouting at her.

 

“But it was really cute. I never see Kyu like that before”

 

Siwon told them. They heard a soft knock. Sunyoung opens the door and happily went inside the room.

 

“Good evening everyone. Guess who is here”

 

Sunyoung told them happily. Everyone smiles upon seeing Hyerim and a nurse holding the twins on their arms as they enter the room.

 

“Oh my gosh! The twins are here!”

 

Jessica and Tiffany giggle happily. Mrs. Cho quickly gets the box of pumpkin pie and the beautiful bouquet of red roses on top of Sungmin’s lap and puts it down on the overbed table. Siwon carefully gets the overbed table, away from Sungmin to give way to Sunyoung, Hyerim and the nurse.

 

“Baby Bunny and Baby Pumpkin are here”

 

Sunyoung told Sungmin happily.

 

“Here’s Baby Bunny”

 

Hyerim told Sungmin as she carefully gives Sulli to Sungmin who holds her newborn baby girl on her arms. They all stare at Sulli who is wearing a cute pink baby clothes while sleeping peacefully.

 

“She’s sleeping”

 

Mrs. Cho told her daughter in law while staring at her granddaughter happily.

 

“And Baby Pumpkin”

 

“Is it ok if I carry my grandson?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks, feeling excited to carry one of her grandchildren on her arms. Kyuhyun and Sungmin nod happily.

 

“Yes mom. Go ahead and carry Baby Pumpkin”

 

Kyuhyun told his mother happily. Mrs. Cho smiles brightly as she carries the super cute Baby Pumpkin on her arms. Sandeul is wearing a cute blue baby clothes and he’s also sleeping like his twin sister.

 

“May I know who came out first?”

 

Tiffany asks.

 

“You lose Fany. Baby Bunny came out first”

 

Kyuhyun told his cousin.

 

“I win!”

 

Jessica told Tiffany happily. Tiffany smiles and nods her head.

 

“Let’s have our date when Minnie can already go out, so she can join us”

 

“Ok”

 

Jessica smiles and stares at Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny happily.

 

“How are you?”

 

Sunyoung asks Sungmin.

 

“I’m fine Doctor Park”

 

“Nothing is aching?”

 

Sunyoung asks. Sungmin nods happily. Kyuhyun holds his daughter’s little fingers while watching her sleeping happily.

 

“Doctor Lee, are we going to proceed to the eye surgery tomorrow? Our patient is fine and it seems that she didn’t give birth because she recovers fast”

 

Sunyoung told Joon happily. Joon nods his head.

 

“Yes of course. We will proceed to the eye surgery tomorrow. We will start at one in the afternoon. Usually, the surgery last for 7-10 hours. But it will still depend to the procedures that we will do on Minnie. She will stay in the recovery room after the surgery until she wakes up”

 

Joon explains to them before looking at Sunyoung.

 

“The patient is not allowed to feed for three days after the surgery”

 

Joon told Sunyoung.

 

“Don’t worry about that. Hyerim suggest that we shall pump Minnie’s milk tomorrow and put it in baby bottles and store it in the refrigerator. That will be fine”

 

Sunyoung explains. Joon nods his head and looks at Kyuhyun.

 

“We will extract blood from you at twelve thirty in the afternoon tomorrow”

 

Joon told Kyuhyun who nods his head.

 

“No problem Hyung”

 

Kyuhyun told his soon to be cousin in law.

 

“Let’s all pray for the success of the surgery. Three days after the surgery, Minnie will finally have her eyesight and she will finally be able to see the beauty of the word, the people around her and how beautiful she is”

 

Joon told them happily.

 

~~~

 

Mrs. Cho already go home with her nieces and nephew in law to give Kyuhyun and Sungmin a solo time together with their newborn babies. Joon went straight at Sydney Eye Hospital to have a meeting with his team for Sungmin’s eye surgery tomorrow.

 

“Kyu”

 

Kyuhyun moves closer to his wife.

 

“Yes baby?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. He holds his wife’s hand and softly kisses it.

 

“Do you think I will be able to have eyesight?”

 

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun holds his wife’s beautiful face between his hands. He leans his forehead against hers.

 

“I do believe that you will finally be able to see after the surgery. We need to trust Joon Hyung and his team. I know that they will do their best for you to have eyesight. Why? Are you afraid?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin shook her head and flashes a sweet smile.

 

“No. I’m not afraid. I’m feeling excited knowing that I will be able to see you soon and our Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny. I’m excited to see mom, Fany Unnie, Jessica Unnie, Siwon Oppa and Doctor Joon. I’m excited to see the people around me and the beautiful world and my friends when we finally return in Seoul. I’m also excited to see myself for the first time”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun. She feels happy to know that she will finally have the chance to see the light and see the wonders of the world and the people around her…she will finally see them soon.

 

“You need to be strong for tomorrow’s eye surgery. Don’t be afraid. I won’t be able to be with you in the operating room because I’m not allowed to go with you. But I will stay outside and wait for you and I promise to be with you at the recovery room. I promise to be beside you when you wake up, so don’t be afraid. Everyone will be praying for you, Joon Hyung and his team and for the success of your eye surgery. You will be fine”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin nods her head and smiles brightly.

 

“Promise me that we’re going to watch the sunrise together when I finally have my eyesight”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun nods his head.

 

“I promise. We’re going to watch not just the sunrise, but also the sunset. The stars and moon at night and we’re going to travel the world. We’re going to do that together. That’s a promise”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife, making her smile even more. Sungmin slowly closes her eyes and places her hands on her husband’s gorgeous face. She slowly runs her fingers on Kyuhyun’s smooth skin, touching him gently.

 

“I always wanted to see you. I want to see the man that I love most. I thought that it’s just going to be a dream that will never happen. But because of Doctor Joon, that dream will finally come true soon”

 

Sungmin told her husband as she stops running her fingers on Kyuhyun’s smooth skin. She slowly opens her eyes and smiles.

 

“I’m very sure that you’re such a very gorgeous man”

 

Sungmin told her husband, making him smile.

 

“Of course I am. I’m telling you baby. You will fall for me even more once you finally see me. I’m such a very gorgeous, hot and very y creature. You won’t regret marrying me”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife with a proud smile. The twins suddenly cry.

 

“OMO!”

 

Sungmin’s eyes grow big.

 

“I think Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny don’t agree with their daddy”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, laughing softly, teasing her husband. Kyuhyun smiles and gently pinches Sungmin’s nose.

 

“Of course they are. They are crying because of happiness knowing that they have a very smart, gorgeous, y, hot, rich and a good CEO daddy”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife proudly.

 

“Yeah right. They are just hungry and that’s why they are crying”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, still teasing him happily.

 

“You really love teasing me huh?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin smiles and gives Kyuhyun a soft peck on his lips.

 

“That’s because I love you. You get Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny now. I’m sure that they are already hungry because they are not yet eating anything since they arrive. I bet they are already hungry now and that’s why they are crying”

 

Sungmin told her husband.

 

“Arasso”

 

Kyuhyun stands up and walks towards the hospital baby bassinet. He carefully carries Sulli on his arms and walks towards Sungmin.

 

“Here’s our Baby Bunny”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, giving their baby girl to her. Sungmin holds her baby girl carefully on her arms. Kyuhyun s the right side of Sungmin’s hospital maternity gown to help her in feeding Sulli.

 

“Ouch!”

 

Sungmin bites her lower lip because of a little pain that she feels when Sulli starts her milk.

 

“Why?”

 

Kyuhyun asks worriedly. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“I just feel a little pain when our Baby Bunny starts my milk. It’s normal. Mom told me about it. I’m fine. You get our Baby Pumpkin too. He’s also crying”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun nods and walks towards the hospital baby bassinet again to get his baby boy. Kyuhyun holds Sandeul very carefully on his arms. He walks towards Sungmin and sits beside her.

 

“It’s not possible for you to feed them at the same time”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife while holding his crying son on his arms and watching his daughter, her mother’s milk.

 

“What are we going to do Kyu?”

 

Sungmin asks worriedly. Kyuhyun stares at Sandeul who is crying.

 

“Baby Pumpkin, you need to wait because mommy is still feeding your twin sister. Baby Bunny is a girl, so she must go first before you because you’re a boy”

 

Kyuhyun told his son. He stands up and starts dancing while singing a lullaby for Sandeul, hoping that Baby Pumpkin will at least stop from crying.

 

“Shhhh, Baby Pumpkin. You’re turn will come, please stop crying now. Mommy is still feeding Baby Bunny ok. Stop crying little cherub. It’s ok. Shhhhh”

 

Kyuhyun told his son, talking to him while dancing slowly. But Sandeul cries even harder.

 

“Aigoo!”

 

Kyuhyun starts to panic when Baby Pumpkin starts crying hard.

 

“Why are you crying so hard? Please stop Baby Pumpkin. Daddy doesn’t know what to do, so please stop crying…shhhh…stop crying”

 

Kyuhyun told Sandeul, feeling worried because Baby Pumpkin doesn’t want to stop from crying. Kyuhyun continues dancing slowly while singing, but his son doesn’t want to stop from crying.

 

“Kyu, you give me Baby Pumpkin. Please get Baby Bunny. She’s done now and she’s already sleeping”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun carefully puts down Baby Pumpkin on the baby bassinet before running towards his wife to get Baby Bunny. Kyuhyun carries his daughter carefully. He walks towards the baby bassinet and carefully puts down Sulli. He was about to carry Sandeul when Sulli starts crying again.

 

“OMO!”

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened.

 

“Why are you crying Baby Bunny? You go back to sleep”

 

Kyuhyun told his daughter as he gently pats Sulli’s right side to put her back to sleep.

 

“Oh my God! This is so hard. Why are you guys like that?”

 

Kyuhyun asks with teary eyes. He starts to panic because the twins are crying together. Kyuhyun carries Sandeul on his arms and walks towards Sungmin.

 

“What happen to Baby Bunny?”

 

Sungmin asks, worrying about Sulli.

 

“She wakes up when I put her down. Here’s our Baby Pumpkin. You feed him first. I’ll put Baby Bunny back to sleep”

 

Kyuhyun carefully gives Sandeul to his wife for her to feed him. He runs towards Sulli and carefully lifts her up, carrying her on his arms.

 

“There you go Baby Bunny. Stop crying now. It’s ok. Daddy is here. Shhhh….don’t cry now. Go back to sleep little cherub”

 

Kyuhyun told Sulli. He starts dancing slowly again and sings a lullaby for his daughter. Sulli slowly stops from crying.

 

“I guess she doesn’t want us to put her down”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin while staring happily at his daughter.

 

“Is Baby Pumpkin ok?”

 

Kyuhyun asks as he looks at his wife. Sungmin nods happily.

 

“He already stops from crying. Maybe he will already fall asleep later”

 

Sungmin told her husband while feeding her son with her milk. Kyuhyun walks towards Sungmin and sits beside her while carrying their daughter on his arms. He stares at Sandeul who is his mother’s milk while gently patting Sulli to put her to sleep.

 

“I guess Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny will give us hard time today”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin smiles and nods her head.

 

“But it’s ok Kyu. It’s really wonderful to take good care of two babies”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun nods happily as he stares at his kids.

 

“Yeah. Double trouble and double happiness and of course double blessings. I’m really happy and it’s ok if I won’t have a proper sleep tonight and on the following nights. It will be fun taking care of our Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny and to watch them sleep and we’re going to do that together, right?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods her head while smiling sweetly.

 

“Yes Kyu. We’re always together”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun smiles and gives his wife a sweet peck on her cheek.

 

“I love you Min”

 

“I love you too Kyu”

 

Kyuhyun smiles and starts singing a sweet lullaby for their twins, gently patting Sulli while watching his wife feeding their baby boy happily.

 

~~~

 

NEXT DAY…

 

 

Joon knocks softly on the door before going inside Sungmin’s private room. Jessica smiles upon seeing her fiancé arrives.

 

“Hi my love. How’s your patient who undergo the cornea transplant?”

 

Jessica asks while carrying Baby Bunny on her arms, feeding him with Sungmin’s milk through the baby bottle. Joon kisses Jessica’s lips and smiles at her.

 

"Learning to be a mom soon?”

 

Joon asks his fiancée, teasing her. Jessica just flashes a sweet smile while bushing shyly. Joon smiles and stares at Kyuhyun and Sungmin who are happily playing with Baby Pumpkin’s little fingers.

 

“Aunt was talking having lunch with Doctor Park and Doctor Woo. I bet she’ll be here any minute because she wants to see Min before the nurse brings her to the operating room later”

 

Jessica told Joon. Kyuhyun stares at Joon. He stands up and moves towards his soon to be cousin in law and shakes his hand.

 

“Min just wants to play with Baby Bunny and Baby Pumpkin before her eye surgery. The nurse already injects a medicine in her IV to protect her from infection”

 

Kyuhyun told Joon who nods his head.

 

“I’m just here to see Minnie before the eye surgery. The nurses will be here later to fetch her and brings her to the OR. They will fetch Minnie by twelve thirty and bring them to the OR. A nurse will be here to fetch you too to bring you at the Hematology Department to get your blood”

 

Joon told Kyuhyun before moving towards Sungmin.

 

“Hi Minnie”

 

Sungmin raises her head when she heard her doctor’s voice.

 

“Hi Doctor Joon”

 

Sungmin greets Joon with a bright smile on her lips. Joon gently touches Baby Pumpkin’s little hand.

 

“Ready for your eye surgery?”

 

Joon asks as he starts playing with Baby Pumpkin’s little fingers. Sungmin nods her head.

 

“It will be fine, right?”

 

Sungmin asks. Joon stares at her and nods his head.

 

“Yes it is. Don’t be scared ok and fighting!”

 

Joon cheers for Sungmin. He slowly let go of Baby Pumpkin’s little hand.

 

“I promise that you will see us soon, especially your cute and very adorable Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny and of course your very gorgeous hubby”

 

Joon told Sungmin happily. He stares at his watch.

 

“It’s already eleven forty. I need to go now. I still need to prepare for your surgery”

 

Joon told Sungmin.

 

“Are you not going to eat first?”

 

Jessica asks her fiancé worriedly. Joon is not yet eating anything on that day. He only drinks coffee because of his busy schedule. He went home at twelve midnight after studying Sungmin’s eye surgery and having meeting with his team. He sleeps for thirty minutes and then takes a bath and leave for work. He performs a surgery at five in the morning and it finished at nine in the morning. He attended a meeting and leaves after thirty minutes to go at Sydney International Hospital for Sungmin’s eye surgery.

 

“I’m fine my love. Don’t worry about me”

 

Joon told Jessica, smiling at her.

 

“I’ll go ahead”

 

Joon gently pats Sungmin’s cheek.

 

“See you later in the operating room. Cho Sungmin fighting!”

 

Joon cheers Sungmin, making her smile. He softly kisses Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny’s little hands and gently pats Kyuhyun’s shoulder. He gives Jessica a sweet peck and waves his hand before going out of the room.

 

“It will be successful. I know it will. Min will have her eyesight soon. I’m so happy”

 

Jessica told them happily, hugging Sulli.

 

“Yah! Don’t squeeze our Baby Bunny”

 

Kyuhyun told Jessica.

 

“I’m hugging her and not squeezing and she like it. See? She’s behave, right Baby Bunny?”

 

Jessica told Kyuhyun while staring at Sulli happily.

 

“I also want to have a cute and very adorable baby just like Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny”

 

Jessica told them. She really envies Sungmin and Tiffany because they are already mothers and they have cute and very adorable babies.

 

“Why not ask Joon to impregnate you huh?”

 

Kyuhyun asks, teasing his cousin before sitting beside his wife. He gets Sandeul from Sungmin’s arms and carries him happily on his arms. Mrs. Cho arrives with Sunyoug and Hyerim.

 

“How are you?”

 

Sunyoung asks Sungmin, holding her beautiful face between her hands. Sungmin smiles at her.

 

“I’m fine Doctor Park. I’m just waiting for the nurse to fetch me here and bring me at the operating room. Doctor Joon was here awhile ago to check on me”

 

Sungmin told Sunyoung happily.

 

“You will be fine. Good luck on your eye surgery later. Fighting!”

 

Sunyoung cheers Sungmin happily. She checks the twins before she leaves the room with Hyerim. Mrs. Cho sits on the bed and holds her daughter in law’s hands.

 

“Don’t be scared. We’re all here for you. We’re going to pray for your safety and for the success of your eye surgery. I know that you will be able to see soon sweetheart. Joon and his team will make it happen”

 

Mrs. Cho told her daughter in law, giving her strength. Sungmin nods her head and hugs her mother in law.

 

“Thank you mom. Thank you for all the love and support and for loving me as your own daughter. Thank you so much and I love you. I’m looking forward to see you soon”

 

Sungmin told Mrs. Cho happily.

 

“I love you too sweetheart and I’m also looking forward on the day that you will finally be able to see all of us”

 

Mrs. Cho told Sungmin. The nurse arrives to fetch Kyuhyun.

 

“Mr. Cho, we need to go now. Doctor Shin is already waiting for you”

 

The nurse told Kyuhyun.

 

“Arasso”

 

Kyuhyun stands up and gives Sandeul to his mother. He looks at his wife and holds her beautiful face between his hands.

 

“This is it baby. The day that we all waiting for has finally arrive. You will finally have your eye surgery and you will be able to see us soon. Don’t be afraid. You can do it just like how you did when you give birth to our Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny. We’re going to wait for you and you will finally see us all. See you. I love you so much”

 

Kyuhyun kisses Sungmin’s lips softly before going out of the room with the nurse.

 

“Mom, please take good care of Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny for the meantime”

 

Sungmin told her mother in law. Mrs. Cho nods her head and smiles at her daughter in law.

 

“Don’t worry Minnie. Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny will be fine. We will watch over them all the time”

 

Mrs. Cho told Sungmin.

 

“Is Fany Unnie and Siwon Oppa will be here?”

 

Sungmin asks. Jessica nods her head.

 

“Yes they will be here later. I just don’t know what time they are going to arrive because Siwon Oppa is still having a meeting for Choi Corporation”

 

Jessica told Sungmin. The nurses arrive to fetch Sungmin.

 

“Ms. Cho, we need to go now. Doctor Lee and his team are already waiting for you at the operating room”

 

One of the nurse told Sungmin who nods her head.

 

“Mom, Jessica Unnie, is it ok if you put down Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny on the bed for awhile. I just want to say goodbye to them before I went inside the operating room”

 

Sungmin told them. Mrs. Cho and Jessica gently put down the twins on the bed. Sungmin holds her little cherubs’ little fingers with the help of her mother in law.

 

“Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny, please behave while mommy is not around. Don’t give daddy and grandma a hard time. Mommy will be back later. I will see both of you soon. I love you both”

 

Sungmin told Sulli and Sandeul. She kisses them before the nurses help her to stand. They help Sungmin to lay down on the hospital gurney.

 

“We’re going now”

 

The nurse told Sungmin. Mrs. Cho looks at her niece.

 

“Please watch over the twins for awhile. I’ll just go with them as they drop Minnie inside the OR. I’ll be back later”

 

Mrs. Cho told her niece. Jessica smiles and nods her head. Mrs. Cho went out of the room and follows the nurses. She goes with them until they arrive at the Operating Room.

 

“Fighting sweetheart. See you later. We love you”

 

Mrs. Cho told her daughter in law. She kisses Sungmin’s forehead before the nurses brings her inside the Operating Room.

 

“Hi Minnie”

 

Joon greets Sungmin.

 

“We’re going to start now ok. The Anesthesiologist will already inject the anesthesia. Good night. See you later. Have a wonderful sleep”

 

Joon told Sungmin. The Anesthesioligist injects the anesthesia to Sungmin IV. After few seconds, Sungmin feels her world spinning. She slowly closes her eyes and fall asleep.

 

“Let’s do it guys! We can do this”

 

Joon told his team as they start doing the procedures to give Sungmin her eyesight.

 

~~~

 

“Are you sure that you don’t want to eat Kyu?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks her son worriedly. Kyuhyun is not yet eating his dinner. He’s just sitting outside the OR, waiting for Sungmin’s eye surgery to finish.

 

“I’m fine mom. Don’t worry about me”

 

Kyuhyun told them. He’s with his mother and Jessica outside the operating room. They are waiting for Sungmin’s eye surgery to finish. Tiffany and Siwon already go home because Baby Seunghyun is waiting for them.

 

“How’s Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Mrs. Cho and Jessica smile at him.

 

“They are fine. The nurses inside the nursery room are taking good care of them and the other babies. They are already sleeping when Jess and I visit them at the nursery room after having dinner with Fany and Siwon”

 

Mrs. Cho told her son. Jessica stares at her watch.

 

“It’s already eleven thirty in the evening. I wonder when they will finish the operation”

 

Jessica told them.

 

“Are you sure that you don’t want to eat Kyu? You need to get your strength back because you donated your blood”

 

Jessica told her cousin, worrying about him. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“Honestly, I’m not hungry. I’m fine. They just get one bag of blood from me. I’m fine. No need to worry. I’ll just have a proper rest when we finally go home”

 

Kyuhyun told them.

 

“You wouldn’t be able to take a rest because Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny will surely disturb you and Minnie all the time, especially at night. Newborn babies are like that. You always need to wake up to change their diapers, their clothes, feed them, sing and dance for them to put them to sleep. When they are finally asleep, they will wake up after thirty minutes. You need to watch over them from time to time”

 

Mrs. Cho told her son.

 

“It’s ok mom. I really don’t mind to spend sleepless nights in taking care of my little cherubs. I’m used to it because I used to do it when Min is still pregnant”

 

Kyuhyun told his mother happily. Joon finally came out from the operating room.

 

“Patient Cho”

 

Joon announces. Kyuhyun quickly stands up with Mrs. Cho and Jessica. They approach Joon.

 

“Hyung, how’s my wife?”

 

Kyuhyun asks with a mixture of excitement and nervousness. Mrs. Cho and Jessica stare at Joon curiously, waiting for him to speak. Joon smiles at them.

 

“She’s fine. We will transfer her at the recovery room. She will be back in her room as soon as she wakes up. Who will join her inside the recovery room?”

 

Joon asks. Kyuhyun raises his hand. Joon nods.

 

“We just need to wait for three days to see the result. She’s fine and she will finally be able to see after three days”

 

Joon told them happily. He was shock when Kyuhyun hugs him tight.

 

“Thank you so much Hyung. I’m so happy. Thank you”

 

Kyuhyun told his soon to be cousin in law. Joon smiles brightly and hugs Kyuhyun.

 

“Thank you for giving me the opportunity to give Minnie a chance to see and not only that. I had the chance to meet the love of my life again and marry her”

 

Joon told Kyuhyun happily before letting him go.

 

“Ok. I’ll go back inside the OR now. See you guys around”

 

Joon told them. He gives Jessica a flying kiss before going back inside the OR.

 

“Oh my gosh Kyu! Min will finally have her eyesight. I’m so happy”

 

Jessica told her cousin before hugging him tight. She and Mrs. Cho were shock when Kyuhyun suddenly cries.

 

“Why?”

 

Jessica asks curiously, feeling worried about her cousin. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“I’m just happy. Very happy. My wishes have been granted. I wish for a child and God gave me two wonderful little cherubs. I ask for Min to have eyesight and God granted it. He gives me more than I ask for and I feel so blessed. I’m just happy…very happy”

 

Kyuhyun told them. Jessica wipes the tears that fall down from her eyes. She feels so happy for her cousin and she can feel how happy Kyuhyun is.

 

“God loves you and he wants you to be happy always. You deserve to get your wish come true”

 

Mrs. Cho told her son, wiping his tears away before hugging Kyuhyun, feeling very happy not just for him, but also for her daughter in law.

 

~~~

 

Kyuhyun was sitting on the lounge. He was sleeping peacefully while holding his wife’s hand and resting his head on the bed. He suddenly wakes up when he feels someone pressing his hand. He slowly raises his head and stares at his wife.

 

“Min, are you awake?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin slowly nods her head. She has eye pads on her eyes and it is wrapped neatly with bandage, protecting her eyes. Kyuhyun presses the red button to call a nurse. The nurse quickly went inside the recovery room with Cheolyong

 

“My wife is already awake”

 

Kyuhyun told them.

 

“Can I sit?”

 

Sungmin asks. Cheolyong and Kyuhyun help Sungmin to sit down on the bed. The nurse puts a pillow on Sungmin’s back to make her more comfortable. Cheolyong stares at his watch, checking the time.

 

“Ok”

 

Cheolyong smiles at the couple.

 

“It’s already good morning since it’s already four in the morning”

 

Cheolyong told them.

 

“Are you ok Ms. Cho? Nothing hurts?”

 

Cheolyong asks.

 

“I’m fine doctor”

 

Sungmin told Cheolyong who nods happily. He looks at Kyuhyun.

 

“Ms. Cho will be transferred inside her room after one hour. Doctor Lee will be back later. He will have rounds at eight in the morning. I’ll just inform him that your wife is already awake. We will remove the bandage and the eye pads after three days”

 

Cheolyong told Kyuhyun who nods his head.

 

“Questions?”

 

Cheolyong asks.

 

“Doctor Bang, can I already eat? I’m already hungry”

 

Sungmin asks, making Cheolyong laughs softly. He nods his head while smiling at Sungmin.

 

“Yes Ms. Cho. Breakfast will be serve later when you finally return inside your room. But no feeding for three days ok”

 

Cheolyong told Sungmin.

 

“Anything else?”

 

Cheolyong asks. Kyuhyun and Sungmin shook their heads.

 

“Well then, see you later”

 

Cheolyong told them. He salutes at Kyuhyun and gently pats Sungmin’s cheek before leaving the room with the nurse.

 

“Kyu, please sit beside me”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun stands up and sits beside his wife.

 

“What does my baby want?”

 

Kyuhyun asks while staring at his wife happily. Sungmin smiles.

 

“Hug”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun who gives her a sweet embrace.

 

“How’s our Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny?”

 

Sungmin asks.

 

“They are fine. They are staying at the nursery room. They will be back in your room later when you already go back. Mom is sleeping there. I told her to go home with Jess, but she wants to stay. Jess, Fany and Siwon Hyung will be here later”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. He looks at his beautiful wife, feeling very happy.

 

“After three days, you will be able to see us. I’m already excited and I’m very happy. We’re going to watch the sunrise together”

 

“I’m already excited for that day to come. I’m going to watch you sleep as well as our little cherubs”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun happily.

 

“We will watch each other sleep and of course we will watch our little cherubs’ sleep”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife happily. He kisses her forehead.

 

“I love you”

 

Kyuhyun whispers and hugs his wife happily, feeling very excited for the day to arrive that his wife will finally open her eyes and see the beautiful of the world, their family, the people around her and her beautiful self.

 

~~~

 

After three days…

 

 

It was five thirty in the morning when Joon arrive inside Sungmin’s private room with a nurse. He saw her sitting on the hospital bed while having a chat with Mrs. Cho and Jessica.

 

“Good morning beautiful ladies”

 

Joon greets them happily. Mrs. Cho and Jessica stare at him happily while Sungmin smiles upon hearing Joon’s voice. She’s already feeling excited and she can feel her heart beating fast because of excitement and a bit of nervousness. She feels excited because it’s about time for Joon to take off her bandage and eye pads. It only means that she will finally be able to see, but she can’t help to feel a little nervous too. She’s nervous because she doesn’t know if her eye surgery is successful or not and if she will really be able to see or not.

 

“Ready?”

 

Joon asks as stands in front of Sungmin with the nurse. Jessica looks at the door when someone arrives; it was Tiffany and Siwon.

 

“Oh my goodness! We made it. I thought, we’re going to be late”

 

Tiffany sighs in relief. She smiles brightly and happily drags Siwon with her towards Jessica.

 

“So, it’s about time?”

 

Tiffany asks. Joon nods happily at her. Mrs. Cho stands up and gets something inside her handbag. She gets a box and opens it. She smiles brightly as she stares at the beautiful vintage mirror that her husband gave to Sungmin as a gift.

 

“It will be ok”

 

Jessica told her cousin in law, holding her hand. She smiles at Sungmin and carefully gets off of the bed. Jessica and Tiffany get Sulli and Sandeul who are sleeping peacefully on the baby bassinets. They walk towards Siwon and Mrs. Cho who are standing behind Joon.

 

“Ok. I’m going to remove your bandage and your eye pads now”

 

Joon told Sungmin.

 

“I’m nervous Doctor Joon”

 

Sungmin told Joon.

 

“You take a deep breath first and tell me when you’re ready”

 

Joon told his patient, smiling at her. Sungmin nods her head. She takes a deep breath.

 

“Where is Kyu? How come he’s not here? He’s the one who set this time for Doctor Joon to remove the bandage and eye pads, right?”

 

Sungmin asks, looking for her husband. Joon looks at Mrs. Cho with a smile on his lips. Mrs. Cho shook her head, telling Joon not to tell Sungmin where Kyuhyun is because it’s a surprise. Joon nods his head.

 

“Kyu goes home yesterday night when you’re already asleep. He told us that he’s sorry because he can’t be here as Joon removes the bandage and eye pads. But he will be here later in the afternoon. He just needs to return at home and do some business proposals and have meeting today for the company”

 

Mrs. Cho lied. She knows that her daughter in law will be very sad, but she needs to lie because Kyuhyun has a surprise for his wife and they all need to cooperate with her.

 

“I see”

 

Sungmin told her mother in law sadly. She feels sad because she thought that Kyuhyun is really not there to witness her having eyesight and she thought that her husband already forget about his promise to her—they will watch the sunrise together as soon as she finally have eyesight.

 

“Ready?”

 

Joon asks. Sungmin nods sadly.

 

“Don’t worry about Kyu. He will be here later. He doesn’t want you to be sad, so please don’t be sad. You smile now or else I won’t remove the bandage and eye pads”

 

Joon told Sungmin, making her smile. Sungmin flashes her sweetest smile.

 

“I will just see him later”

 

Sungmin told Joon.

 

“Ok. I will remove your bandage and eye pads now”

 

Joon told Sungmin. Mrs. Cho, Siwon, Tiffany and Jessica are all excited as they anticipate the moment when Sungmin finally opens her eyes and see them. They watch Joon as he starts removing slowly the bandage around Sungmin’s eyes. Joon gives the used bandage to the nurse.

 

“And now your eye pads”

 

Joon told Sungmin whose heart starts beating fast upon hearing that Joon will finally remove her eye pads.

 

“Take a deep breath”

 

Joon instructed because he can feel that Sungmin is a bit nervous. Sungmin obeys her doctor. She takes a deep breath. Joon slowly removes the eye pads away from Sungmin’s eyes and gives it to the nurse. He holds Sungmin’s hands, feeling excited for her to open her eyes and see the light.

 

“Take a deep breath again”

 

Joon instructed. Sungmin nods and takes a deep breath.

 

“I want you to open your eyes whenever you’re ready. Take it slowly. Open it whenever you’re ready”

 

Joon told Sungmin who nods at her. Sungmin takes a deep breath and slowly opens her eyes.

 

“So? Can you see us now?”

 

Joon asks happily. Sungmin stares at Joon with teary eyes.

 

“Doctor Joon?”

 

Sungmin asks. Joon nods his head happily.

 

“Yes Minnie. It’s me. Doctor Joon. Can you see me clearly? Can you look around and tell me if you can see everything clearly?”

 

Joon asks Sungmin who is controlling her tears from falling. She looks around and found everyone smiling at her. She can see them, very clear. She stares at her hands and watches her fingers as she moves it slowly. She raises her head and stares at Joon who is smiling at her. Sungmin’s tears start falling from her eyes because of happiness. She’s very happy…super happy because she can finally see the world and people around her.

 

“Why? You can’t see us clearly?”

 

Joon asks worriedly. Sungmin hugs her doctor because of happiness as she starts to cry softly.

 

“Thank you so much Doctor Joon. It’s a very wonderful gift. I can see everything so clear and bright. Thank you so much. I’m so happy because I can already see”

 

Sungmin told Joon. Mrs. Cho wipes her tears away. She also feels happy for her daughter in law. Joon smiles and hugs Sungmin.

 

“I’m happy. Thank you”

 

Joon told Sungmin. He cups Sungmin’s beautiful face and wipes her tears away.

 

“Stop crying Minnie. You deserve the happiness that you’re feeling right now. I am thankful that you give me the chance to be your doctor and to give you the hope that you will be able to see. My team and I are really thankful and happy for you”

 

Joon told Sungmin.

 

“Don’t you want to greet them too?”

 

Joon asks as he steps aside, showing Mrs. Cho, Siwon, Tiffany, Jessica and the twins to Sungmin.

 

“Mom”

 

Sungmin smiles at her mother in law. Mrs. Cho quickly hugs Sungmin.

 

“I’m so happy for you sweetheart. This is a very wonderful blessing for all of us. I’m so happy”

 

Mrs. Cho wipes her tears away before kissing Sungmin’s forehead.

 

“This is the mirror that your dad gave you as a gift. He told you that he wants you to use that mirror to see how beautiful you are when you finally have eyesight. I want you to use it to see yourself”

 

Mrs. Chho told Sungmin, controlling her tears from falling. She gives the mirror to her daughter in law. Sungmin holds it and slowly stares at herself on the mirror. She touches her beautiful face slowly. She runs her fingers on her eyebrows and then to her cute doe eyes. She touches her nose, her cheek and her lips.

 

“See? You’re so beautiful”

 

Mrs. Cho told Sungmin as she starts to cry because of happiness. She hugs Joon, thanking him for the success of her daughter in law’s eye surgery. Sungmin puts down the mirror and stares at Siwon who is smiling at her brightly.

 

“Oppa, you’re such a gorgeous man. Fany Unnie is really lucky to have you”

 

Sungmin told Siwon happily.

 

“Now you need to guess who is Fany Unnie and Jessica Unnie”

 

Tiffany told Sungmin who stares at her and Jessica. They are smiling at Sungmin brightly while carrying the twins on their arms.

 

“You’re Fany Unnie”

 

Sungmin told Tiffany

 

“And she’s Jessica Unnie”

 

Sungmin points at Jessica.

 

“HOW DID YOU KNOW?”

 

Tiffany and Jessica ask in unison with a shock expression. Sungmin smiles at them.

 

“I maybe blind before, but I am not deaf. I can recognize through the sound of your voice”

 

Sungmin told them happily. Tiffany and Jessica giggle happily and move towards Sungmin, showing the twins too her. Sungmin can’t help but to cry upon seeing Sulli and Sandeul.

 

“Oh my God! This is such a wonderful moment. I feel so happy seeing my Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny. They are so adorable and really cute”

 

Sungmin told them as she stares at her little cherubs happily. The moment is too priceless for everyone and they are very happy because Sungmin can already see and they know that Kyuhyun will also feel very happy when he finally see his wife who already has eyesight.

 

“Stop crying sweetheart”

 

Mrs. Cho wipes her daughter in law’s tears.

 

“You need to go with Fany and Jess. They need to bring you somewhere and it’s very important. We’re just going to stay here with Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny and wait for your return”

 

Mrs. Cho told her daughter in law.

 

“Where are we going?”

 

Sungmin asks.

 

“SECRET!”

 

Tiffany and Jessica shout, waking the twins.

 

“Yah! You wake them”

 

Siwon told the girls while pouting. Mrs. Cho gets Baby Pumpkin from Tiffany while Jessica gives Baby Bunny to Joon.

 

“You need to learn how to be a dad, so you already know what to when we have our first born”

 

Jessica told Joon, making everyone laugh.

 

“Let’s go Minnie. Can you walk or we need to get wheelchair?”

 

Tiffany asks.

 

“I can walk Fany Unnie. It’s better to walk than to sit on a wheelchair”

 

“Sure?”

 

“Yes”

 

Sungmin smiles brightly. Tiffany and Jessica help Sungmin to get off of the bed.

 

“I’ll be back later Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny. We will play later ok. I love you both”

 

Sungmin told her little cherubs. She kisses them before going with Tiffany and Jessica

 

“Where are you going to take me?”

 

Sungmin asks as they went inside the elevator.

 

“Rooftop”

 

Jessica answers with a smile on her lips.

 

“Why?”

 

Sungmin asks curiously.

 

“Doctor Park wants us to bring you at the rooftop because she wants you to catch some fresh air”

 

Tiffany lied. She quickly removes her trench coat when she notices Sungmin not wearing any jacket or coat.

 

“Wear this sweetheart. It will be cold at the rooftop. You might catch fever”

 

Tiffany told Sungmin.

 

“But how about you?”

 

Sungmin asks. Tiffany shook her head.

 

“Don’t worry. I’ll be fine. You need it more than I do because you just gave birth”

 

Tiffany told Sungmin.

 

“Thanks Unnie”

 

Sungmin smiles and wears her cousin in law’s trench coat. The elevator stops as it arrives at the rooftop. They went out. Sungmin was confused upon seeing pink rose petals scattered everywhere and there were colorful oil lamps on the ground.

 

“We’re going to leave you now”

 

Jessica and Tiffany told Sungmin and quickly leave the rooftop before Sungmin can stop them.

 

“Why am I here?”

 

Sungmin asks. She suddenly smiles when she saw the sun who is slowly rising, about to show its beauty.

 

“Sunrise”

 

Sungmin whispers. She stares on it happily. She still can’t believe that she can already see the sun rising.

 

“It’s so beautiful”

 

Sungmin whispers. She was busy staring at the sun, waiting for it to show its full beauty without realizing that someone is already walking towards her. Sungmin was shock when someone hugs her from behind, joining her on watching the beautiful sunrise. Sungmin’s tears start forming in her eyes because she knows who the person is hugging her so sweet. Kyuhyun rests his chin on his wife’s shoulder as he watches the sunrise with her.

 

Its always been a mystery in me

How two hearts can come together

And love can last forever

But now that I have found you I believe

That a miracle has come when God sends the perfect one

Now gone are all my questions about why

And I’ve never been so sure of anything in my life

 

Oh I wonder what God was thinking, when He created you

I wonder if He knew everything I would need

Because he made all my dreams come true

When God made you, He must have been thinking about me

 

Kyuhyun starts singing, whispering each word on Sungmin’s ear with love. Sungmin closes her eyes as she listens to her husband’s beautiful and very calming voice. Kyuhyun continues singing until the sun finally shows its beauty. Kyuhyun smiles while staring at the sunrise.

 

“I didn’t forget my promise to you. I just want to surprise you baby”

 

Kyuhyun whispers. Sungmin slowly opens her eyes and smiles as she happily watches the sunrise with Kyuhyun.

 

“You’re always full of surprises Kyu. I really thought that you will not be here. It’s good to watch the sunset with you. It’s so beautiful Kyu and everything is wonderful”

 

Sungmin told her husband.

 

“Can I see you now?”

 

Sungmin asks.

 

“You already see me before, right?”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife.

 

“But I want to see you with my eyes, not with my touch”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun who flashes a smile.

 

“Then turn around and face me if you want to see me”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, letting her go. Sungmin slowly turns around and stares at the man of her life. The man she loves just before she saw him with her own eyes. She stares at her husband who is smiling at her. Sungmin’s eyes start getting watery, feeling so happy that she is finally seeing Kyuhyun and she really thinks that Kyuhyun is such a gorgeous man. She likes everything about him, especially his cute doe eyes that are set upon her with love.

 

“You can see me, right?”

 

Kyuhyun asks happily.

 

“Kyu”

 

“Yes baby”

 

Kyuhyun nods his head while smiling at his wife.

 

“It’s me. I’m your very smart, gorgeous, hot and really y husband. The great CEO, President of Cho International Group of Companies, the ever dazzling Prince Charming, Cho Kyuhyun”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife proudly. Sungmin places her hands on Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face. She closes her eyes and starts running her fingers slowly, touching her husband’s smooth skin. She carefully runs her fingers on Kyuhyun’s eyebrows then on his eyes down to his nose and finally to his lips. Sungmin slowly opens her eyes and stares at Kyuhyun who is staring at her curiously, wondering what she is doing. Sungmin still can’t believe that she’s really seeing her husband.

 

“Baby, what’s wrong? It’s really me. I’m Kyu. You don’t want to believe me? I’m not fooling you. I am your husband. Why? Ca—“

 

Kyuhyun stops speaking when Sungmin gently presses a finger on his soft pinkish lips, stopping him from talking.

 

“Shhhh…”

 

Sungmin’s tears start falling from her eyes, making Kyuhyun worry about her.

 

“Of course you’re my husband. You’re Cho Kyuhyun, the man that I love most. I’m just happy Kyu. I can already see you and I still can’t believe that I already have eyesight. It’s not a dream, right? I can really see you and…”

 

Kyuhyun pulls his wife for a sweet embrace.

 

“You’re not dreaming my baby Min. You can really see me. It’s true. I’m so happy baby. It’s such a very wonderful blessing and I’m so happy and very thankful. This is what I want…for you to see the light after eighteen years of opening your eyes only to see darkness”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. He stares at her and wipes her tears. Kyuhyun leans his forehead against hers and slowly brushes his lips on hers.

 

“I love you my baby Min”

 

Kyuhyun whispers before capturing his wife’s wonderful lips. They share a romantic and tender kiss. Kyuhyun slowly pulls back and stares at Sungmin full of love.

 

“So, our first vacation will be on Male, Maldives. What do you think? We can go there on summer with our family. It will be great to spend summer with them”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin looks at Kyuhyun and smiles sweetly. She wraps her arms around Kyuhyun’s neck.

 

“It’s ok Kyu. You know that I will always go with you wherever you take me”

 

Sungmin told her husband as she starts brushing her finger slowly on her husband’s eyebrow.

 

“Even if I take you to our bedroom?”

 

Kyuhyun asks, teasing his wife who blushes cutely. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“I just give birth Kyu”

 

Sungmin told her husband who laughs softly. Kyuhyun gently flicks Sungmin’s forehead.

 

“Just kidding…maybe a summer honeymoon will do, right?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin just smiles at him. She gives her husband a sweet peck on his lips before hugging him.

 

“Do you want us to go back now inside your hospital room? Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny are waiting for us”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin shook her head and rests it on Kyuhyun’s chest.

 

“Let’s just stay like this for the meantime. We can play with Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny later. I just want us to be like this for awhile. I want to spend this little time with you because later when we return in my hospital room, I bet our little cherubs will never give us a time to hug each other like this. So, let’s enjoy this moment first before we return and take care of our little cherubs”

 

Sungmin told her husband.

 

“I love you Kyu…so much”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun smiles and wraps his arms around his wife, hugging her sweetly.

 

“I love you too Min…forever”

 

Kyuhyun whispers, enjoying the simple but very sweet moment with his beautiful and very loving wife.

 

~~~

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin were happily sitting on the hospital bed while watching Sulli and Sandeul sleeping peacefully on the bed.

 

“I think Baby Pumpkin resembles you that much”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife while staring at their son.

 

“His nose is just like yours”

 

Sungmin told her husband, staring at Sandeul.

 

“Baby Bunny’s lips are yours while Baby Pumpkin’s lips are mine”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

 

“Yah! This is not fair”

 

Kyuhyun suddenly pouts.

 

“How come our little cherubs get a lot of feature from you and not from me? It’s so unfair”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife while pouting. Sungmin laughs softly, avoiding waking their sleeping babies. She stares at Kyuhyun.

 

“That’s because I’m younger than you. You see. They say that the genes of the younger partner is stronger than the older partner”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun looks at his wife.

 

“And where did you get that idea?”

 

Kyuhyun asks while raising an eyebrow.

 

“Chullie Unnie and Mimi Unnie told me”

 

“No. I don’t believe it. Our little cherubs are more on Cho than Lee ok”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife like a brat kid. Sungmin laughs softly and nods her head. She gently pinches her husband’s cheeks.

 

“Yes Kyu. They are more on Cho than Lee because they are cute and adorable like you. They look like angels, just like you”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, making him smile. They stare at the door when someone knocks softly. A nurse went inside, holding a beautiful bouquet of pink peonies with pink American roses.

 

“Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Cho”

 

The nurse greets the couple with a smile on her lips. She bows at them.

 

“Ms. Cho, this is for you”

 

The nurse told Sungmin, giving her the beautiful bouquet.

 

“Who is it from?”

 

Sungmin asks curiously. The nurse smiles at her.

 

“It’s from your secret admirer”

 

The nurse told Sungmin.

 

“Secret admirer? Who?”

 

Sungmin asks with confused expression. The nurse shook her head as an answer. She bows at the couple and leaves the room quietly.

 

“And who is that secret admirer?”

 

Kyuhyun asks his wife while raising an eyebrow. Sungmin shook her head. She saw a card on the bouquet. Sungmin gets it and reads it carefully.

 

To the most beautiful woman in the world whom Cho Kyuhyun loves most…

 

My baby Min, congratulations on being a mom. I know that you will be the best mom in the world because you’re such a loving, caring, sweet and really nice woman. Let’s take care of our Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny together and let’s watch them grow together and of course let’s grow old together. I’m happy that the beautiful woman finally has her eyesight and she can already see the world and the beautiful her. I love you my Cho Sungmin. Always and forever.

 

Your number one secret admirer,

 

Cho Kyuhyun

 

 

Sungmin folds the card and puts it back on the bouquet. She stares at Kyuhyun who is smiling at her. Sungmin smiles sweetly at him. She really thinks that Kyuhyun loves to surprise her and it’s always sweet.

 

“Thank you so much my number one admirer. I love you too”

 

Sungmin told her husband. She leans her face closer to Kyuhyun and was about to give him a sweet kiss on his lips when Sulli and Sandeul suddenly cry.

 

“Seriously”

 

Kyuhyun sighs as he stares at Sulli and Sandeul who are crying.

 

“Do they really need to cry together? I can’t believe that they will disturb us Min. This is my time with you”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife while staring at their little cherubs.

 

“I told you Kyu. They will always disturb us”

 

Sungmin told her husband.

 

“I think we need to change their nappies. They pee again”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin was about to stand up to get the things that they need when Kyuhyun hold her hand, stopping her.

 

“Just stay here. I’ll be the one who will get it”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. He doesn’t want Sungmin to stress herself that much since she’s still recovering from giving birth. Kyuhyun stands up and gets everything that they will need to change Sulli and Sandeul’s nappies. The lovely couple starts changing their little cherubs’ nappies. Sulli and Sandeul stop crying when their loving parents finally finished changing their nappies. Kyuhyun cleans everything and throws the mess in the trash bin before sanitizing his hand and joining his wife on the bed.

 

“They are so adorable Min. Thank you for giving me Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny. I know that nothing is perfect in this world. But I just want to say that I have a very wonderful and perfect life right now. I have good career and family. I have a very loving and so beautiful wife and cute and adorable little cherubs”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife while staring at Sulli and Sandeul who are awake. He looks at his wife. Sungmin is smiling brightly at him.

 

“I love you so much Min. Thank you so much for making my life so wonderful”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. He was about to kiss her when the twins start crying again.

 

“Honestly Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny…”

 

Kyuhyun frowns at the twins.

 

“Why do you always need to cry whenever mommy and I are about to kiss each other?”

 

Kyuhyun asks the twins who stop crying. Sungmin suddenly laughs.

 

“They just don’t want us to kiss. They want that our attention will only be focused on them. Look. They stop crying when you talk to them”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun who sighs.

 

“Arasso. I’ll just wait for summer to come and you’ll be mine again”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, winking at her. Sungmin just laughs softly. Kyuhyun quickly gives Sungmin a sweet peck on her lips.

 

“Ok. It’s time to take care of our cute and adorable Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. He stares at the twins and smiles at them.

 

“I love Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny. Mommy and I will always love you little cherubs. You guys are the best blessings in our life. Time for bed ok”

 

Kyuhyun told Sulli and Sandeul. Sungmin carries Sandeul on her arms while Kyuhyun carries Sulli on his arms.

 

“Baby, let’s just do the baptism of Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny here in Sydney. Mom was the one who requested it and I don’t know why. She wants the baptism to happen on December before Christmas. Is that ok?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods her head happily.

 

“Yes Kyu. No problem”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun. They were about to kiss each other when the twins start crying again.

 

“Ok. Mommy and I get it. You need to sleep now”

 

Kyuhyun told Sulli and Sandeul.

 

“I guess it will be sleepless night again Kyu”

 

Sungmin told her husband while patting Sandeul gently, stopping him from crying. Kyuhyun nods his head, agreeing to his wife.

 

“It’s ok Min. Sleepless night with you while taking care of our Baby Pumpkin and Baby Sulli is the best thing ever”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife happily. Being with Sungmin is really priceless for Kyuhyun and those sleepless nights with her while taking care of Sulli and Sandeul and watching them sleep are the memories that Kyuhyun treasure most.

 

“I love you Min”

 

“I love you too Kyu”

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin smile at each other and just give each other a flying kiss. They start singing a sweet lullaby for their little cherubs to put them to sleep.