LOVE IS NOT BLIND (Chapter 37)

LOVE IS NOT BLIND

Chapter 37

 

 

Jessica was sitting at the living room while talking to Tiffany over the phone.

 

“Seriously Jessica Jung…”

 

Tiffany laughs over the phone.

 

“It’s already eleven thirty there. I thought you’re still awake because you’re thinking about our plans for your company since Kyu and my husband already sign the contract last week. But I was wrong. You’re still awake because of thinking about Joon”

 

Tiffany told Jessica, teasing her.

 

“Fany, we can talk about it when you and Siwon Oppa are already here. I mean, I already have plan for the company. I just need to polish everything and Kyu told me yesterday that we can plan about it when we’re already complete, so it won’t be hard to combine all our ideas together”

 

Jessica explains. Tiffany nods her head.

 

“Ok. I get it. So, what about Joon? Tell me. What happen between the two of you?”

 

Tiffany asks curiously. Jessica shook her head.

 

“Fany, we’re not yet seeing each other”

 

Jessica told Tiffany, making her eyes grow big.

 

“What? Why? I mean…you’ve been in Sydney for like five weeks already and you haven’t seen each other yet? Joon is not even visiting Minnie?”

 

Tiffany asks. Jessica shook her head.

 

“No. According to Kyu, Joon is in Liverpool. He’ll be back tomorrow and that’s why Min will have a check-up with him tomorrow. Kyu told me that Joon was asking if I’m also here in Sydney. Kyu lied and told him that I’m in Seoul because that’s what I told Kyu if ever Joon ask about me. I just want to surprise him and I don’t know how to do that”

 

Jessica told Tiffany.

 

“You see. How am I supposed to surprise him and tell him that we’re already engaged? I can’t even think properly because I’m feeling nervous”

 

“And why do you feel nervous?”

 

Tiffany asks while raising an eyebrow.

 

“Where on earth did you see a girl proposing to a guy?”

 

Jessica asks.

 

“That thing happens in a movie, so you don’t need to worry. Look. It’s more romantic if the girl is the one proposing to her man…just my opinion and beside…”

 

Tiffany sighs.

 

“Don’t forget that he’s still the one who proposes marriage here. He’s the one who gives you the ring. You just need to tell him that you’re finally accepting it and that you want to marry him to make it official and for him to know that he will be a groom soon. That’s all. You don’t need to worry or feel nervous”

 

Tiffany explains. Jessica nods her head.

 

“I know Fany. But I want to give my answer in a romantic way”

 

“And what do you mean by romantic way?”

 

Tiffany asks while flashing a ert smile.

 

“Yah! Stephanie Hwang-Choi, I know what you’re thinking! Stop being ert because that’s not the romantic way that I’m talking about!”

 

Jessica told Tiffany as she pouts.

 

“I’m just kidding Jess. Seriously, what do you want to do?”

 

Tiffany asks. Jessica shook her head and sighs.

 

“That’s the reason why I call you Fany. It’s for you to help me think of that romantic way to tell him that I want to marry him. I want to make it special for him”

 

Jessica told Tiffany.

 

“Why not invite him to a dinner? Let Kyu invites him for you since you still don’t want to reveal that you’re already in Sydney because it’s a surprise”

 

Tiffany suggested. Jessica shook her head.

 

“It’s a bit common. Can you not think something different aside from having dinner with him?”

 

Jessica asks. Tiffany flashes an evil smile.

 

“Ah, you want something unique. Maybe you can hire some reporters and tell them to broadcast your so-called wedding proposal while you’re on top of a building. Tell Joon how much you love him and you’re already accepting his marriage proposal. If he won’t show up, you will commit suicide by jumping off of the building”

 

Tiffany suggested.

 

“YAH!”

 

Jessica shouts over the phone as she frowns. Tiffany laughs hard.

 

“What? You want something unique, right? Well…that’s unique you know”

 

Tiffany teases Jessica.

 

“Fany, I’m serious ok. You’re not even helping me”

 

Jessica told Tiffany who takes a deep breath.

 

“Just make it simple Jess. The most important thing is you accept Joon’s marriage proposal and I know that he will be very happy if he hears it from you. No need to prepare something for him because your sweet I do is already special for him”

 

Tiffany told Jessica.

 

“But…if you really want to do something for him…why not asks Kyu?”

 

Tiffany suggested.

 

“Maybe he can help you since he’s a man. Try to ask his opinion about it. It will help to know a man’s point of view about that matter. You can get some idea from him, so you know what to do”

 

Tiffany told Jessica.

 

“You’re right. Maybe Kyu can help me. Thanks for the suggestion Fany. I’ll hang up now. Call you tomorrow ok. Please fly here soon with Siwon Oppa and Seunghyunnie”

 

“We will fly there as soon as Siwon finally finish the things that he needs to finish for his company before taking a leave. I’ll just see you soon ok. Good luck on your so-called marriage proposal to Joon”

 

“Thanks Fany. Good night”

 

Jessica told Tiffany before hanging up.

 

“Fany is right. Maybe Kyu can help me. I hope he’s still awake”

 

Jessica told herself. She takes a deep breath and puts down the cordless phone on top of the center table before going upstairs. She went at Kyuhyun’s office. Jessica takes a deep breath and knocks softly on the door. She opens it slowly and takes a peek.

 

“Kyu…”

 

Jessica stares at her cousin who is sitting on his chair while busy reading something on his laptop. Kyuhyun stops what he’s doing and stares at Jessica.

 

“Yes Jess? Please come in”

 

Kyuhyun told his cousin. Jessica went inside Kyuhyun’s office. She closes the door and walks towards Kyuhyun’s desk and sits down on the chair.

 

“Yes? What can I do for you?”

 

Kyuhyun asks his cousin. Jessica stares at him.

 

“Is it ok if I disturb you for awhile? Are you busy?”

 

Jessica asks.

 

“Awhile ago I am busy since I’m reviewing some reports for Cho International Group of Companies and GB Cable 15. Now, I am also busy but not that busy anymore”

 

Kyuhyun told his cousin.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

Jessica asks. Kyuhyun rotates the screen of his laptop, showing Jessica the things that he’s researching in the internet.

 

“Oh!”

 

Jessica stares at the screen of the laptop and starts swiping the touch screen.

 

“I almost forgot that tomorrow will be your first wedding anniversary. Have you decided on what to do tomorrow to celebrate your wedding anniversary with Min?”

 

Jessica asks while reading some tips on how to spend a romantic wedding anniversary with your partner.

 

“Actually, I really plan to spend our first wedding anniversary in Vienna. There are a lot of romantic places there. But Min is no longer allowed to ride the plane, so maybe we can just visit Vienna next year and have vacation there”

 

Kyuhyun told Jessica.

 

“Going at the BridgeClimb Sydney is not a good idea as well though it can be romantic. But Min is pregnant and it will be hard for her to climb up the Sydney Harbour Bridge and it’s not a good idea to tire her”

 

Kyuhyun sighs. He’s already feeling upset because he can’t think of good ways on how he and Sungmin will celebrate their first wedding anniversary tomorrow.

 

“I want it to be special for both of us. But I don’t know how. You see. We need to go tomorrow at Sydney International Hospital for Min’s check-up with Doctor Woo and Doctor Lee. We will also attend an atenatal class tomorrow because Doctor Woo suggested that we attend the session tomorrow, so Min and I will have an idea about labour, childbirth and early parenthood and about feeding. I seriously don’t want to attend, but what can I do? Min wants to attend that class and I can’t say no. I can never resist her and I always support what she wants”

 

Kyuhyun told Jessica who laughs softly.

 

“Doctor Woo’s idea is good. You must attend it, so you won’t panic when Min is already having a labour. Min needs it too, so she won’t get scared of giving birth. You see. It’s really hard and painful according to Fany. Min will need to experience double pain and double hardship since she’ll be having twins”

 

Jessica told his cousin. Kyuhyun nods his head.

 

“And that’s why I’m having hard time thinking on what to do tomorrow to celebrate my first wedding anniversary”

 

Kyuhyun sighs and rubs his forehead.

 

“I guess, Min and I will just have a simple dinner tomorrow. We can celebrate later on after her eye surgery”

 

Kyuhyun told Jessica before rotating the screen of his laptop, facing it to him. Kyuhyun turns off his laptop and stares at his cousin.

 

“So, why are you still awake? It’s pretty late you know and how may I help you? You look worried”

 

Kyuhyun told Jessica.

 

“I can’t sleep”

 

“Thinking about your company again? I told you that we will finalize our plan for your company when Siwon Hyung and Fany finally arrive here”

 

Kyuhyun told Jessica who nods her head.

 

“That’s not what I’m thinking right now ok”

 

“Then what?”

 

Kyuhyun asks as he stares at his cousin curiously.

 

“Is it about Doctor Lee?”

 

Kyuhyun asks when Jessica didn’t answer.

 

“What about him?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Jessica takes a deep breath and stares at her cousin.

 

“Can I ask for a simple favor Kyu?”

 

Jessica asks Kyuhyun.

 

“Hmmm…”

 

Kyuhyun raises an eyebrow.

 

“I will say yes…but it depends. What kind of favor is that?”

 

Kyuhyun asks his cousin.

 

“Well…”

 

Jessica pauses for the meantime before continuing.

 

“Ah…I just need your advice”

 

“My advice? About?”

 

Kyuhyun asks curiously.

 

“You’re a man and I want to know your point of view about a woman proposing marriage to a man”

 

Jessica told Kyuhyun who burst out with laughter.

 

“Yah! I didn’t tell you to laugh! Seriously, what’s funny?”

 

Jessica frowns at her cousin. Kyuhyun stops laughing and stares at his cousin.

 

“I thought you and Doctor Lee are already engaged, so why do you need to propose? It’s weird you know because I never see a woman proposing marriage to her man”

 

Kyuhyun told his cousin.

 

“But Joon doesn’t know that I already accept his proposal”

 

Jessica told Kyuhyun.

 

“Then why not tell him? Your problem will be solved if you finally reveal yourself to him and tell him that you love him and you already accept his proposal and you want to marry him. So why not do it?”

 

Kyuhyun asks Jessica.

 

“I don’t know how…that’s why I’m asking you. I mean…please help me”

 

Jessica told her cousin.

 

“Help you? How? You want me to tell Doctor Lee that you’re already decided to marry him? You’re the one who supposed to do that and not me”

 

Kyuhyun told Jessica.

 

“Pabo! That’s not what I mean Kyu. Well…”

 

Jessica takes a deep breath before continuing.

 

“You see. I want it to be unique and I want to surprise him and I don’t know why and that’s why I’m asking your help. I mean, you’re a man. So, I want to know your idea about this matter. If for example, Min proposes to you, how do you want it to happen?”

 

Jessica asks. Kyuhyun stares at his cousin as he starts to think.

 

“I know. I think I already have an idea”

 

Kyuhyun snaps his fingers happily.

 

“What? Tell me”

 

Jessica told Kyuhyun, feeling excited.

 

“I was thinking Jess…”

 

Kyuhyun takes a deep breath.

 

“Since Doctor Lee is a doctor, why not…you move closer”

 

Kyuhyun told his cousin. Jessica stands up and moves closer to Kyuhyun. She lowers herself to have the same level to Kyuhyun who is still sitting on his chair. Kyuhyun whispers something to Jessica, telling him his idea on how Jessica will tell Joon about their engagement. Jessica looks at Kyuhyun who is smiling at her.

 

“Are you sure about it? It’s a bit embarrassing you know”

 

Jessica told Kyuhyun, disagreeing with his idea. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“It won’t be embarrassing because it’s romantic you know. You want it to be unique then that’s how unique means to me. But it’s up to you Jess. It’s still your decision whether to follow it or not. But I really think that my idea is brilliant…very brilliant”

 

Kyuhyun told his cousin as he flashes a proud smile.

 

~~~

 

Sungmin and Jessica were sitting inside Jessica’s room. They were having a video chat with Tiffany.

 

“I told you Fany. Kyu is insane”

 

Jessica told Tiffany who keeps on laughing hard.

 

“But Unnie, I think my husband’s idea is perfect”

 

Sungmin told Jessica, defending her husband. Jessica sighs and stares at her cousin in law, ignoring Tiffany who is nodding her head, agreeing with Sungmin while laughing.

 

“Min, will you please stop defending Kyu? I know that he’s your husband. But please…”

 

Jessica sighs.

 

“For heaven’s sake…his idea is really embarrassing”

 

Jessica told her cousin in law before focusing her attention back on Tiffany who is still laughing.

 

“Will you please stop laughing Fany? Seriously, I’m having a dilemma here ok. You and Min supposed to help me, so stop laughing. It’s not funny ok. It’s insane”

 

Jessica told Tiffany as she frowns. She’s not really in favor of Kyuhyun’s idea because for her, it’s embarrassing and she thinks that her cousin is insane.

 

“I really don’t know what got into his mind for him to think a crazy idea like that”

 

Jessica told Sungmin and Tiffany.

 

“BUT THAT’S NOT A CRAZY IDEA!”

 

Sungmin and Tiffany shout in unison. Both of them thinks that Kyuhyun’s idea is really romantic and unique and that’s why they are opposing Jessica and try their best to convince her to agree on it.

 

“I don’t understand why you think Kyu’s idea is very brilliant”

 

Jessica opposes them.

 

“You ask for a unique way on telling Joon that you already accept his proposal to you and that you’re finally ready to marry him. Kyu gave you an idea. We think that it’s unique and sweet. Come on Jess. You’re very lucky because Kyu gave his point of view and he gives you advice”

 

Tiffany told Jessica.

 

“Should I thank him now because he give me a very embarrassing idea?”

 

Jessica asks Tiffany sarcastically. Tiffany shook her head and sighs.

 

“Just do it ok. Nothing is wrong with that, so give it a try”

 

Tiffany told Jessica, trying her best to convince her.

 

“Unnie…”

 

Sungmin holds Jessica’s hand to catch her attention.

 

“Yes sweetheart?”

 

Jessica asks as she focuses her eyes upon Sungmin who is smiling at her.

 

“Fany Unnie is right. Give it a try. There’s nothing wrong with it. You don’t need to be embarrassed because you’re just going to profess your love for Doctor Joon. So what if the whole world will know about it? There’s nothing wrong with that and I really think that Kyu’s idea is sweet. I’m not defending him because he’s my husband. But since you don’t want to tell it in simple dinner with him then why not try my husband’s idea?”

 

Sungmin told Jessica, giving her opinion.

 

“And you don’t have any other choice Unnie. I’m sure that Doctor Joon will ask us about you later and Kyu and I can’t lie to him that long. That’s why you need to show up now. Actually…”

 

Sungmin pauses for the meantime before continuing.

 

“For me, you don’t need to prepare a lot just to tell him that you’re ready to marry him. The only thing that you must do is to show yourself to him and tell him how much you love him and that you already want to marry him. As simple as that…no need to throw a party or surprise because telling him that you love him and accepting his marriage proposal to you is already special for him”

 

Sungmin told Jessica to take her worries away.

 

“I think you should listen to our angel Jess”

 

Tiffany told Jessica, nodding her head in agreement to Sungmin.

 

“Minnie is right Jess. I also agree to her. No need to prepare something extravagant or what because what matters most is that Joon will know how much you love him and that you finally decided to accept his proposal and you want to marry him. But then…”

 

Tiffany flashes her eye smile.

 

“I still think that Kyu’s idea is brilliant. But of course it’s up to you whether you will do it or not. The most important thing is you tell Joon that you love him and you’re going to marry him”

 

Tiffany told Jessica.

 

“Just do it Unnie and don’t be afraid ok”

 

Sungmin told her cousin in law while holding Jessica’s hand. Jessica nods her head and smiles at Sungmin and Tiffany.

 

“Thanks a lot Min and Fany. It’s good that I have girlfriends like you or else I’m completely lost”

 

Jessica told them. She nods her head and smiles brightly.

 

“Ok. I made up my mind. Come what may. I will show myself to Joon later and tell him how much I love him and I’m going to marry him”

 

Jessica told them happily.

 

“FIGHTING!”

 

Sungmin and Tiffany shout in unison, cheering Jessica. Kyuhyun knocks softly on the door before going inside his cousin’s room.

 

“Hi Kyu”

 

Jessica smiles at her cousin.

 

“Can I borrow my wife now? We need to go now. We still have a lot of things to for this day”

 

Kyuhyun told Jessica.

 

“You’re going to tire Minnie”

 

Kyuhyun suddenly jumps upon hearing someone speaking on the laptop. He looks at it and found Tiffany waving her hand happily while flashing her eye smile.

 

“Hi Kyu! I’m here”

 

Tiffany greets her cousin happily. Kyuhyun sighs.

 

“Aish! You and Jess are always stressing my wife”

 

Kyuhyun told his cousins.

 

“SINCE WHEN DID WE STRESS HER?”

 

Jessica and Tiffany shout in unison.

 

“You’re stressing her with your craziness”

 

Kyuhyun told them before sticking his tongue out like a kid.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

Tiffany asks curiously.

 

“Min has an appointment with Doctor Lee today. After her check-up with Doctor Lee, we will go at Sydney International Hospital for her appointment with Doctor Woo and then we’re going to attend an atenatal class later with her”

 

Kyuhyun told Tiffany who smiles at him.

 

“Wow! You’re such a very supportive hubby. I envy Minnie because Siwon is not like you. I didn’t have the chance to attend an atenatal class when I was pregnant with Seunghyun because Siwon is always busy. It’s good that you will accompany Minnie to her class. You see. It can help Minnie a lot, so she won’t be having a hard time in giving birth since she needs to normally deliver two babies in onetime”

 

Tiffany told Kyuhyun, feeling proud of her cousin because he’s such a supportive husband. Tiffany thinks that Kyuhyun is really taking good care of Sungmin and she’s happy knowing that Kyuhyun is a very responsible and really loving husband.

 

“That’s why we need to leave now ok. You can talk to her tomorrow because she’s mine today”

 

Kyuhyun told Tiffany before looking at Jessica.

 

“Just tell Doctor Lee that you’re going to marry him. Case close”

 

Kyuhyun told Jessica. He gently flicks his cousin’s forehead before moving towards Sungmin who is still sitting on the bed while holding her big tummy.

 

“Baby, let’s go now”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin nods her head. Kyuhyun puts Sungmin’s flat shoes on her feet before helping her stand.

 

“Unnie, just do what Fany and I told you. You can do it. I’m sure that Doctor Joon will be very happy to hear the good news from you. Fighting!”

 

Sungmin told her cousin in law while flashing a sweet smile. Jessica nods her head.

 

“Thanks Min. Don’t worry. I will follow what you and Fany told me. Good luck on your check-up and have fun in your atenatal class with Kyu”

 

Jessica told Sungmin happily.

 

“Fany Unnie, Kyu and I need to go now. See you soon”

 

Sungmin told Tiffany.

 

“Ok sweetheart. Have fun in your class”

 

Tiffany told Sungmin, waving at her.

 

“You take care of him Kyu or else Jess and I will punch you. You listen to Doctor Woo later during the atenatal class, so you know what to do and you will not panic when Minnie is already having her early labour”

 

Tiffany told her cousin. Kyuhyun nods his head. He really doesn’t want to attend the atenatal class, but he has no other choice but to say yes because his wife wants to attend. He can’t oppose Sungmin or else they will end up fighting and Kyuhyun doesn’t want that to happen. He doesn’t want to give his wife an emotional stress because he’s worried that Sungmin will have a premature labour if that happens.

 

“See you soon Fany and Siwon Hyung and Seunghyunnie”

 

Kyuhyun told his cousin. He and Sungmin wave their hands before leaving Jessica’s room.

 

“Jess!”

 

Tiffany calls Jessica’s attention as soon as the couple leaves the room. Jessica stares at Tiffany.

 

“Today is their first wedding anniversary, right?”

 

Tiffany asks. Jessica nods her head as an answer.

 

“Why?”

 

Jessica asks. Tiffany smiles and shook her head.

 

“I’m just asking because I’m wondering about Kyu’s plan in celebrating their first anniversary”

 

Tiffany told Jessica.

 

“Well, that’s his problem Fany. Kyu can’t think of a romantic ways to celebrate their first wedding anniversary. He really plans to celebrate it in Vienna, but Min is no longer allowed to ride a plane. He wants to bring Min at the bridgeclimb, but Min will have a hard time because her tummy is really big now and she gets tired easily and moves really slow. But let’s see. Kyu is full of surprises sometimes. He told me and aunt not to greet Min”

 

Jessica told Tiffany.

 

“Oh! You didn’t even tell me. It’s good that I forgot about it or else I’ll be the first one who will greet Minnie. I just remember when I saw Kyu. Maybe he has a surprise with Minnie and that’s why he doesn’t want us to greet them. So…going back to you”

 

Tiffany smiles.

 

“When do you plan to show yourself to Joon?”

 

Tiffany asks excitedly.

 

“Later. I still need to prepare everything. I need to call his friends for them to be able to help me with it. I guess. I need to follow Kyu’s idea”

 

Jessica told Tiffany.

 

“YES!!!”

 

Tiffany shouts happily. She really thinks that Kyuhyun’s idea is very brilliant and she’s happy that Jessica finally decided to do it.

 

“You won’t regret it Jess. I’m sure that everything will be ok. Trust Kyu’s idea. It will be fine”

 

Tiffany told Jessica, flashing her eye smile.

 

~~~

 

*SYDNEY EYE HOSPITAL*

 

 

“This will be your last check-up with me. We will see each other again on the day of your eye surgery and on the day you give birth. I will visit you”

 

Joon told Sungmin after checking her eyes. He smiles at the couple.

 

“I’m happy when Doctor Park told me the good news. It’s good to hear that the twins are fine and not blind or else we will change our plan for Minnie’s eye surgery and it will be a long process if the twins turn out to be blind and that’s why I feel really relief when Doctor Park told me the good news”

 

Joon told the couple, smiling at them brightly.

 

“My team and I already prepare everything for Minnie’s eye surgery. No need to worry about it. The only thing that Minnie needs to do is to deliver the twins normally”

 

Joon told them. He stares at Kyuhyun.

 

“You need to be a supportive husband Kyuhyun because Minnie needs you a lot. I want you to give her strength and courage, especially when her due day finally comes. They say that it’s really hard to give birth and Minnie will experience a double pain since she needs to give birth to two babies at one time”

 

Joon told Kyuhyun.

 

“Don’t worry Doctor Lee. I will be with Min inside the delivery room and I will make sure that she and our little cherubs will be fine”

 

Kyuhyun told Joon, nodding his head, feeling proud of his self. Sungmin nods her head, agreeing to her husband. She flashes a sweet smile.

 

“Don’t worry Doctor Joon. Kyu is a very supportive husband. You see. We’re going to attend an atenatal class later”

 

Sungmin happily told her doctor. Joon smiles at her.

 

“Oh! That will be great. It’s good to know that. It can help you a lot. But don’t stress yourself that much in that class”

 

Joon told Sungmin who nods her head happily.

 

“Ah…Kyuhyun…Minnie…”

 

Kyuhyun looks at Joon.

 

“Yes doctor?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Joon clears his throat before speaking.

 

“Can I ask something? Well, it’s no longer related with Minnie’s eye surgery”

 

Joon told Kyuhyun.

 

“Is it about Jess?”

 

Kyuhyun asks while staring at Joon curiously with a smile on his lips. Joon nods shyly.

 

“Yes”

 

Joon answers. Sungmin flashes a smile.

 

“You already miss Unnie, right?”

 

Sungmin asks excitedly. Joon nods his head.

 

“Yes I do. I was just wondering. When is she flying here in Sydney? I just want to know because…ah…I’m thinking of inviting her for dinner or maybe a date will do”

 

Joon told the couple who is smiling at him brightly.

 

“Is it ok if I court Jess? Are you going to allow me?”

 

Joon asks the couple shyly.

 

“Why do you need to court her if you guys are already engaged?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin quickly elbows her husband.

 

“Ouch! What the hell is that Cho Sungmin?”

 

Kyuhyun frowns at his wife.

 

“Will you please shut up Kyu? Don’t forget that Doctor Joon still doesn’t have any idea about the engagement. He doesn’t know that Jessica Unnie already accept his marriage proposal to her”

 

Sungmin whispers softly that only her and Kyuhyun can hear.

 

“OMO!”

 

Kyuhyun quickly holds his lips upon realizing what he did.

 

“I forgot about that. I hope Doctor Lee didn’t understand what I told him”

 

Kyuhyun whispers. Joon coughs to catch the couple’s attention. Kyuhyun raises his head and looks at Joon who is staring at them with curious glare.

 

“Excuse me, but what are you guys talking about? I hope you don’t mind if you share it with me. Is it about Jess? Can I not court her? Is she already taken?”

 

Joon asks with worried voice. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“She’s still single Doctor Lee. You can court her if you want. Just don’t hurt her or you’ll get it from me. I don’t care if you’re my wife’s doctor, but hurting my cousin is already a different thing”

 

Kyuhyun told Joon, being a protective cousin. Joon nods his head and smiles at Kyuhyun.

 

“Don’t worry Kyuhyun. I will love your cousin more. She’s really the woman that I want to be with for the rest of my life and that’s why I am always willing to wait for her to be ready to marry me and be with me. I understand that she still has dreams that she wants to fulfill. I will support her no matter what”

 

Joon told Kyuhyun.

 

“So, when is she going to fly here?”

 

Joon asks. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“I still don’t know. We don’t have any communication with her. The last time that I heard something from her is when she had a video meeting with me and Siwon Hyung. She’s very busy because she’s already planning to make her own company. That’s why I don’t know if she still can fly here in Sydney”

 

Kyuhyun lied. He’s working on his drama. He needs to support Jessica in hiding from Joon. He needs to support his cousin’s idea about surprising Joon.

 

“I see”

 

Joon nods his head sadly.

 

“Well I guess, I will just visit Seoul if I have some time. I hope Jess is still single when we meet again”

 

Joon told the couple.

 

“Try giving her a call Doctor Lee, so that at least you have communication”

 

Kyuhyun suggested, working on his drama.

 

“I already did. But unfortunately, she’s not answering any of my calls and she’s not even returning it”

 

Joon told them sadly. He sighs.

 

“I guess she’s really busy, so I won’t disturb her by now. I know that she will give me a call when she’s no longer busy. Anyway…”

 

Joon takes a deep breath.

 

“I will give the final instructions for Minnie’s eye surgery on the day before the surgery itself ok. So, any question or clarification?”

 

Joon asks the couple. Kyuhyun and Sungmin shook their heads.

 

“Well then, I’ll just see you both when I visit Minnie after giving birth with the twins and on the day of the surgery”

 

Joon told the couple. He holds Sungmin’s hand and smiles at her.

 

“Good luck in your atenatal class with Kyuhyun. Have fun there. See you when I see you ok. You take care”

 

Joon told Sungmin happily. Sungmin smiles and nods her head.

 

“Thanks Doctor Joon. See you soon. You take care as well”

 

Sungmin told her doctor. Joon nods his head and gently pats Sungmin’s hand. Kyuhyun stands up and helps his wife to stand. He bows his head to Joon.

 

“Thanks Doctor Lee. See you soon. Take care”

 

Kyuhyun told Joon.

 

“You take care too. Drive safely and take care of your wife”

 

Joon told Kyuhyun happily. Kyuhyun nods his head. He and Sungmin bow at Joon before leaving his clinic. They went at the parking lot. Kyuhyun helps Sungmin to go inside his car. He buckles Sungmin’s seatbelt before closing the door gently and running towards the driver’s side. Kyuhyun went inside and starts the engine of his car.

 

“Kyu”

 

Sungmin calls her husband’s attention. Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin.

 

“Yes my baby Min?”

 

Kyuhyun asks while staring at his wife curiously.

 

“Can we have dinner outside?”

 

Sungmin asks.

 

“When?”

 

Kyuhyun asks.

 

“Today. Is it ok?”

 

“Oh!”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head. But of course it’s just an act.

 

“I can’t baby. I’m so sorry. I need to do something very important later. I have a lot of things to do for Cho International Group of Companies and for Jess’ company as well. I need to have a video meeting with my Vice-President and with Siwon Hyung later”

 

Kyuhyun lied, working on his drama.

 

“Why do you want us to have dinner outside? There’s no occasion today. You will just tire yourself”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

 

“Nothing. I just want us to have husband and wife bonding time. That’s all”

 

Sungmin told her husband, feeling sad. She’s sad because she thought that her husband didn’t remember that it’s their first wedding anniversary on that day. Sungmin just want to be with Kyuhyun and have a simple dinner with her to celebrate their first wedding anniversary, but it seems that Kyuhyun forget about it. But the truth is, Kyuhyun is just pretending that he doesn’t know that it’s their first wedding anniversary on that day. He already has a plan for them to celebrate it. He just needs to act that he doesn’t know the occasion on that day because he wants to surprise Sungmin.

 

“So, let’s have our lunch now before we visit Doctor Woo and attend your atenatal class”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin nods her head sadly while controlling her tears from falling. Kyuhyun buckles his seatbelt and starts driving his car.

 

~~~

 

*SYDNEY INTERNATIONAL HOSPITAL*

 

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin were sitting inside room 802. They are waiting for Hyelim and the instructor who will assist Hyelim in giving Sungmin an atenatal class. Kyuhyun was happily hugging his wife from behind while rubbing her big tummy. They are both laughing softly while feeling the twins moving inside Sungmin’s womb.

 

“Seriously Baby Bunny and Baby Pumpkin, we’re not going to play here ok. Mommy will have her atenatal class, so she has an idea on what to do when the day finally comes that both of you needs to go out from her womb”

 

Kyuhyun told the twins.

 

“Maybe they are excited for the atenatal class. They can feel my excitement Kyu”

 

Sungmin told her husband happily.

 

“I seriously don’t get it Min. Why do you need to be excited? I mean, they will only teach you some breathing techniques and the things that you need to remember during labour and childbirth. They will also teach you how to feed our little cherubs. That’s all. No need to be excited”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife.

 

“I know Kyu. But I am still excited because we’re going to learn together and this class will be enjoyable because we’re together”

 

Sungmin intertwines her fingers on his.

 

“Thank you”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun rests his chin on Sungmin’s shoulder.

 

“For?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin flashes a sweet smile.

 

“I know that you really don’t want us to attend this class. I know that you find it boring and such a waste of time knowing that we need to stay in the class for two hours and thirty minutes. But thank you Kyu because even though this is against your will and even though you’re a very busy man, you’re still supporting me and you always find time for me. You can always ask mom or Jessica Unnie to accompany me in this class since you’re busy and you really hate to attend this class, but you still choose to be with me rather than asking someone to accompany me”

 

Sungmin told her husband, feeling happy and special because Kyuhyun is very supportive in her pregnancy and he’s really taking good care of him. Kyuhyun always sacrifice his work for the sake of his wife. He wants to make sure that Sungmin and their little cherubs will always be fine and that’s why he’s giving up his work sometimes in order to watch over his wife and take good care of her. Kyuhyun will choose to work in the evening when Sungmin is already sleeping. He doesn’t mind working overnight and sleeping really late. He doesn’t mind sleeping for only one 1-2 hours every day. He sacrifices a lot for his wife.

 

“I’m sure that Jessica Unnie will tease you again or should I say that she will never stop teasing you. Maybe when Fany Unnie and Siwon Oppa arrive here in Sydney, they will join Jessica Unnie in teasing you”

 

Sungmin told her husband, laughing softly. Kyuhyun nods his head, agreeing with his wife. Jessica and Tiffany love teasing him ever since he becomes a good person. They think that Kyuhyun is really sweet and that’s why they love teasing him. They are just happy seeing their cousin in love with his wife each and every day. They really think that Kyuhyun and Sungmin is such a sweet and really cute couple. They really think that Kyuhyun and Sungmin are really good together and that’s why they keep on teasing Kyuhyun because they are happy for him. They never saw Kyuhyun happy and so in love like that and they know that their cousin is like that because of Sungmin…only because of her. They are happy whenever they will see Kyuhyun and Sungmin together because they can see how much the couple love each other and it seems that they keep on falling for each other each and every day. There are still times wherein Kyuhyun is still courting Sungmin—giving her flowers and chocolates and there are times wherein they will go out in a date not as husband and wife, but as close friends and girlfriend and boyfriend. Kyuhyun wants it that way because he believes that in a husband and wife relationship, the married couple still need to become friends, boyfriend and girlfriend and the husband still needs to court his wife sometimes for them to maintain the good communication and harmony in their married life. Kyuhyun also never fail to write a love letter for Sungmin once a week. He really finds time to be alone no matter how busy he is just to write a love letter for Sungmin.

 

“Let them tease me since they love doing it”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Jessica used to that he’s a nanny and husband in the morning and a CEO and President of Cho International Group of company in the evening because Kyuhyun works in the evening. He will leave the house when he’s done putting Sungmin to sleep. He will just ask his mom or Jessica to watch over Sungmin while he’s away for work. Kyuhyun will go home at five in the morning before Sungmin wakes up at six in the morning and that’s why his sleep is only for one hour. There are times wherein he can sleep for two hours if Sungmin wakes up at seven in the morning. When Sungmin is awake, Kyuhyun is also awake, taking care of her and watching over her. But there are times wherein he chooses to work at home just to watch over his wife in the evening.

 

“Sorry for giving you a hard time Kyu. But you can always sleep whenever you’re feeling sleepy”

 

Sungmin told her husband sadly. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“I always want to watch over you and I can always sleep during my day off”

 

“But you’re still spending your whole day with me even though it’s your day off just like today. It’s your day off. You supposed to stay home and sleep all day and take a rest. Mom can go with me”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, feeling worried about him.

 

“But it’s your request that we should attend this class together. I don’t want you to get upset if I end up sleeping at home all day rather than accompanying you here. Today is your check-up with Doctor Lee and Doctor Woo. I don’t want to miss it”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. He kisses Sungmin’s cheek softly.

 

“Don’t worry about me baby Min. I’m completely fine and I can always manage even though I feel like growing old for like ten years. I feel like I suddenly become a forty five year old man”

 

Kyuhyun teases Sungmin.

 

“So, you’re telling me that you suddenly become an ahjusshi because of me?”

 

Sungmin asks as she frowns. Kyuhyun laughs softly.

 

“I’m just kidding Min. Don’t be too sensitive. But seriously, even though I become a forty five year old man, I am still gorgeous”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife with a proud smile.

 

“Yeah right”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, laughing softly. Kyuhyun cups his wife’s beautiful face and slowly turns it to his direction so that she will be facing her.

 

“I’m telling you Cho Sungmin…”

 

Kyuhyun stares at his wife full of love.

 

“You will fall in love with me even more once you already see me. I bet that you will never take your eyes away from me. Your husband is really gorgeous and you will understand why girls are dying just to have me”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, feeling proud of his self and his good genes.

 

“They are dying to have you, but sorry for them because you’re mine and they can’t take you away from me”

 

Sungmin told her husband while smiling sweetly. Kyuhyun nods his head and leans his forehead on his.

 

“Since when did my baby become possessive?”

 

Kyuhyun asks happily. He slowly brushes his soft pinkish lips on hers.

 

“Just now. I can be possessive too”

 

Sungmin whispers, feeling her husband’s soft pinkish lips slowly brushing on hers.

 

“I love you Min”

 

Kyuhyun whispers softly on Sungmin’s wonderful lips, making her smile. He was about to kiss his wife when someone enters the room. Kyuhyun quickly moves his face away from Sungmin before Hyelim and the instructor see them on that kind of position.

 

“Aish! Why do they need to arrive all of a sudden? Such a wrong timing”

 

Kyuhyun whispers. Sungmin laughs softly.

 

“You can kiss me later”

 

Sungmin whispers.

 

“I can kiss you as much as I want?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods happily, making him smile.

 

“Sorry to keep you guys waiting”

 

Hyelim told the couple as she smiles at them. She arrive in the room with the instructor who will assist her in the atenatal class that is exclusively for Sungmin.

 

“Three of my patients arrive today for their check-up. One of them is also pregnant. I need to attend to them first before going here. I’m really sorry about that”

 

Hyelim told the couple, apologizing to them.

 

“It’s ok Doctor Woo. No need to say sorry. My wife and I are having a happy chat while waiting for you and instructor-nim”

 

Kyuhyun told Hyelim who happily introduces the instructor.

 

“So…”

 

Hyelim smiles at the couple.

 

“As I was saying awhile ago during Minnie’s check-up with me, the babies are really healthy and fine. Sunyoung-ah is right when she told me that they are really playful because they keep on moving awhile ago and she’s also right when she told me that Kyu is taking good care of Minnie that much because if not the babies will not be healthy like that”

 

Hyelim told the couple happily. She moves towards Sungmin and holds her big tummy.

 

“Husbands should always be supportive with their wives’ pregnancy and I’m really happy that Kyu is one of those supportive husbands because not all husbands are really supportive. Some of them tend to ignore their wives when they are already pregnant and that’s why there are cases of abortion, still birth and miscarriage”

 

Hyelim told them.

 

“Seriously, why do they need to impregnate their wives if they don’t want them to be pregnant and if they will not support them during pregnancy? That was a lame excuse. I mean…if they don’t want responsibilities then to make babies”

 

Kyuhyun told Hyelim, making Sungmin laugh all of a sudden.

 

“What? Did I say something funny?”

 

Kyuhyun asks his wife. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“Why are you being so serious all of a sudden?”

 

Sungmin asks.

 

“Well…I’m just saying my opinion”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin as he pouts like a kid. Hyelim smiles at the couple.

 

“You know what? Whenever I’m going to look at you guys, I can feel your strong love for each other and it seems that you never get tired of falling in love with each other more every day”

 

Hyelim told Kyuhyun and Sungmin who smile at her.

 

“Ok. So, before we begin the class. Let me remind both of you the things that I told you earlier”

 

Hyelim clears before continuing.

 

“Don’t forget to send Minnie in the hospital when she’s already having her early labour. Actually, she can still stay at home during her early labour. She can take a warm bath and drinks water and walk to relieve the pain. But Doctor Lee strictly told me and Sunyoung-ah that Minnie already needs to stay in the hospital as soon as she experience the early labour, so we can monitor her and the baby since she needs to deliver the twins normally for her eye surgery”

 

Hyelim explains again. Kyuhyun nods his head.

 

“I won’t forget all the things that you told us awhile ago Doctor Woo”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife’s doctor. Hyelim holds Sungmin’s hands.

 

“Don’t be afraid. Giving birth is really hard and very painful, but it’s a very wonderful experience in a woman’s life. Babies are the wonderful blessing that God will give to a couple and being a mother is priceless and you’re life as a woman will never be complete without experiencing how to become a mom, so don’t be afraid. Your husband is there for you. Doctor Park and I will make sure that you will be fine as well as your babies”

 

Hyelim told Sungmin.

 

“Thank you so much Doctor Woo. I know that you and Doctor Park will do everything for me to be safe as well as my little cherubs. I trust both of you”

 

Sungmin told Hyelim happily.

 

“So…”

 

Hyelim claps her hands while smiling brightly at the couple.

 

“Before we begin the class, let me just remind you again that this class will last for two hours and thirty minutes. We will teach both of you some basic rules that you need to know as you enter parenthood. We will discuss how a husband should support his wife, especially upon the arrival of the cute babies. Most of the women experience emotional and mental depression after giving birth because it’s really hard to take care of a baby and the responsibilities will increase compare to when the couple is not yet having a child”

 

Hyelim starts giving a short orientation as to what Kyuhyun and Sungmin must expect in the atenatal class.

 

“Some women experience emotional and mental depression because they think that their partner will change since they already give birth. Some women thinks that they are no longer y and beautiful and that’s why they are experiencing depression while other woman can’t still accept that they already has a child and they are confused to whether they can do the great responsibilities as a mother or not. I don’t want that to happen to Minnie”

 

Hyelim stares at Kyuhyun.

 

“Parenthood requires the presence of a mom and dad. It’s a combine effort just like in marriage. It’s not just always the mother, the father should help too in taking care of the kids. Husband and wife should always support each other. So…”

 

Hyelim happily claps her hands.

 

“Let’s start the first lesson. We will teach Minnie how to breathe properly during labour. So, I will now give the floor to our beautiful instructor Ms. Shin”

 

Hyelim told the couple.

 

“Wait a second doctor”

 

Kyuhyun gets his video camera beside him and gives it to Hyelim.

 

“Is it ok if you record our atenatal class? It’s for documentary purposes”

 

Kyuhyun asks Hyelim.

 

“No problem Kyu”

 

Hyelim told Kyuhyun as she turns on the video camera.

 

“Kyu, do you really need to record our class?”

 

Sungmin asks her husband. Kyuhyun nods happily.

 

“Yes baby. I want us to watch it together when you finally have your eyesight. You see. Our kids can also watch it, so our Baby Bunny will have an idea how hard to be pregnant and for her to be a good mom like you in the future and our Baby Pumpkin will have an idea on how to support his wife when she’s already pregnant so he can be a good husband and father like me”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin proudly.

 

“Do you think it’s too early to talk about them having their own family? Seriously, they are not yet going out”

 

“It’s much better to prepare them to the future earlier, so they know what to do”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife while smiling. He stares at Ms. Shim and Hyelim.

 

“Ok. We’re ready now. Let’s start the class”

 

Kyuhyun told them happily. Hyelim starts recording the class while Ms. Shin starts giving instructions.

 

“It’s nice to meet you again lovely couple. We will start to learn the breathing technique that Minnie can apply during her labour. It can help her relax and soothe the painful contraction. Please follow me"

 

Ms. Shin told the couple, demonstrating the proper breathing that Sungmin can apply during her labour. Kyuhyun was the one who is explaining to Sungmin on what to do, so she can follow. Hyelim was smiling brightly while recording the class. She thinks that Kyuhyun is really sweet and supportive husband because he’s cooperating very well in the class, so Sungmin can follow and know what to do. Kyuhyun is also doing the breathing technique, so Sungmin won’t have a hard time following the instructions.

 

“Shhhh”

 

Kyuhyun whispers when Sungmin suddenly laughs softly.

 

“You listen to the instructor and don’t laugh”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife as he follows every instruction that the instructor is giving.

 

“You’re just cute Kyu. I can’t believe that you will also do what the instructor are telling us to do”

 

“We do it together, so you won’t have a hard time following her instructions and so that it won’t be boring. Just do what she’s telling. We do it together ok”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who nods her head happily. The class continues. Kyuhyun and Sungmin are already having fun as they follow every instruction that the instructor is teaching them. Sungmin suddenly holds her tummy when she feels a painful contraction.

 

“Ahhhhh”

 

Sungmin moans in pain. Kyuhyun, Ms. Shin and Hyelim stare at Sungmin curiously.

 

“Oh my gosh! My tummy is aching!”

 

Sungmin told them.

 

“Ah Ms. Cho, we will arrive there. We’re going to have a little acting later wherein you will act as if you’re already giving birth so that Mr. Cho—“

 

“I’m not acting! I’m serious! My tummy is aching so badly!”

 

Sungmin told them. Kyuhyun starts to panic as he notices Sungmin’s painful expression. She was holding her tummy and she presses his hand so tight.

 

“Ouch! Min, don’t do that you will—“

 

“KYU!!! MY TUMMY IS ACHING!!!”

 

Sungmin shouts in pain. Kyuhyun panics so hard.

 

“Aigoo! Do’t give birth here baby! I mean. Tell our little cherubs that it’s not yet time to go out”

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“JUST DON’T GIVE BIRTH!!!”

 

Kyuhyun shouts with a panic voice. Hyelim stops recording and puts down the video camera on top of the table as she and Ms. Shin quickly run towards Sungmin.

 

“Calm down Minnie”

 

Hyelim told Sungmin.

 

“You relax and just breathe. Inhale. Exhale”

 

Hyelim told Sungmin, calming her. Sungmin follows what her doctor told her. She relaxes herself and starts breathing slowly. Inhale and exhale. Kyuhyun also follows because his heart keeps on beating fast because of nervousness and panic. He feels like he’s the one who will pass out any minute and he’s the one who will give birth.

 

“That’s good sweetheart. Just relax and keep breathing ok. Don’t think about the pain”

 

Hyelim told Sungmin. She looks at Kyuhyun who is following what his wife is doing.

 

“Ah…Kyu, excuse me”

 

Hyelim calls Kyuhyun’s attention. Kyuhyun stares at her, still breathing like what his wife is doing.

 

“Ah..do you have water?”

 

Hyelim asks. Kyuhyun nods his head. He stops imitating his wife.

 

“It’s inside my backpack on top of the lounger”

 

Kyuhyun told Hyelim before joining his wife again in breathing. He starts rubbing Sungmin’s big tummy, hoping that the pain will subside. Hyelim walks towards the lounger and gets the pink water bottle inside Kyuhyun’s backpack. She walks towards Sungmin and let her drink water.

 

“Are you feeling better now?”

 

Hyelim asks. Sungmin nods and gives her water bottle to Kyuhyun who closes it.

 

“Does the pain subside?”

 

Hyelim asks with concern. Sungmin answers with a nod. Kyuhyun, Hyelim and Ms. Shin all sigh in relief.

 

“Oh my God! I almost die in panic. I really thought that you’re going to give birth now”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife before drinking on her pink water bottle.

 

“So, what you just experience is a Braxton Hicks Contraction. It’s normal and you will experience it more as your pregnancy progress. You’re more likely to experience it because you’re carrying twins. Don’t stress yourself that much to avoid it and please drink plenty of water. Avoid dehydration. If the pain won’t subside and get worst the next time that you experience it, please contact me immediately”

 

Hyelim told Sungmin and Kyuhyun who both nod at her.

 

“So, is fifteen minutes break fine with you before we proceed to our class?”

 

Hyelim asks. Sungmin nods her head.

 

“You drink some more”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin as he helps his wife to drink on her water bottle.

 

“Thanks Kyu”

 

Sungmin told her husband after drinking water. Kyuhyun closes the water bottle and puts it beside him. He starts rubbing Sungmin’s big tummy.

 

“Our Baby Bunny and Baby Pumpkin are giving me heart attack. Seriously, I really don’t know what to do if you give birth now and it’s not yet time”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife who laughs softly.

 

“Stop laughing at me ok. That was really scary Min”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife, hugging her from behind.

 

“Don’t do that again Baby Bunny and Baby Pumpkin. Don’t come out yet because it’s not yet time for you to go out, so don’t be too excited”

 

Kyuhyun told his little cherubs while rubbing his wife big tummy.

 

“Are you sure that you’re ok now?”

 

Kyuhyun asks Sungmin worriedly. Sungmin nods her head.

 

“Yes Kyu. No need to worry”

 

Sungmin told her husband.

 

“We need to go home after this ok. You need to take a rest and I’m sure that mom is already waiting for you. She’s very excited to show you the magazine sample that Sydney Celebrity Magazine sends in our house awhile ago. It will be out tomorrow in every bookstore worldwide”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin happily.

 

“How about our own pregnancy pictorial that we did few days ago? When are we going to get it?”

 

Sungmin asks. She’s more excited to see her pregnancy photo shoot with Kyuhyun rather than the magazine that features her pregnancy.

 

“The photo album just arrives awhile ago. Mom informs me about it. Mom will show it to you and the magazine later when we arrive at home. Have fun viewing it ok while I work in my office at home”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, but of course it’s just an excuse. He’s not really going to work in his office at home. He’s actually going to prepare his surprise for his wife for their first wedding anniversary.

 

“Kyu, can we not really have our dinner outside?”

 

Sungmin asks, hoping that her husband will remember the important occasion on that day. Kyuhyun shook his head, working on his drama. He knows the reason why Sungmin wants them to have dinner outside. He knows that Sungmin wants them to celebrate their first wedding anniversary, but he needs to pretend that he doesn’t remember the special occasion on that day because he really plans to give Sungmin a simple surprise.

 

“We can’t. I have a lot of work to finish and you need to take a rest. You heard Doctor Woo awhile ago. You need to rest and not to tire yourself so you won’t experience the Braxton Hicks Contraction again. Don’t be a hard headed girl ok”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin nods her head sadly.

 

“He really didn’t remember that today is our first wedding anniversary”

 

Sungmin thought sadly. Hyelim and Ms. Shin clap their hands as they resume the atenatal class happily.

 

~~~

 

*CHO MANSION, SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA*

 

 

Sungmin was sitting inside her mother in law’s bedroom as they happily scans the magazine and the photo album for her pregnancy photo shoot with Kyuhyun few days ago. Kyuhyun was actually the one who plans about the pregnancy photo shoot. He wants everything to be documented, so Sungmin can see the wonders of her pregnancy once she finally has her eyesight. He also plans to show it to Sulli and Sandeul when they grow up, so they will appreciate them that much, especially Sungmin who carries them in her womb and gives birth of them.

 

“You and Kyu are really cute here. You see sweetheart. I never knew that my son will be very sweet like this. He’s very excited. He really calls for a pregnancy photo shoot and he really wants to document everything and—“

 

Mrs. Cho stops speaking when she notices Sungmin being quiet. She stares at her daughter in law and notices her sad face.

 

“Minnie, is there something wrong sweetheart?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks worriedly. Sungmin didn’t answer. She just shook her head. Mrs. Cho closes the photo album of Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s pregnancy photo shoot and puts it down on the bed. She cups Sungmin’s beautiful face and starts caressing her cheek gently, feeling worried because of seeing her sad.

 

“Tell me what’s wrong sweetheart. You’re sad and I’m worried. What happen? Did you throw a fight with Kyu?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“You also forget about it mom, right?”

 

Sungmin asks sadly. Mrs. Cho stares at her daughter in law curiously, wondering what she’s talking about.

 

“Forget about what?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks with confusion in her voice.

 

“Today is my first wedding anniversary. Everyone forget about it, especially my own husband. He never greets me and he doesn’t want us to have dinner today. He told me that I need to rest and there’s no need to eat dinner outside since there’s no special occasion today. I’m sad because Kyu forget about our first wedding anniversary. But of course, who am I to demand when he didn’t love me on the first place when he marries me”

 

Sungmin told her mother in law while controlling her tears from falling. Mrs. Cho stares sadly at her daughter in law, feeling guilty. The truth is, she knows that it’s Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s first wedding anniversary. Jessica also knows about it. Everyone in the Cho mansion knows about it, even Siwon and Tiffany who are in Seoul know about it. But they need to pretend that they don’t know anything about it. They need to pretend that they don’t know the occasion on that day because all of them are Kyuhyun’s accomplice. They need to work on their drama to help Kyuhyun in preparing for his simple surprise for his wife on their first wedding anniversary.

 

“Sweetheart…”

 

Mrs. Cho sighs sadly and wipes the tears that fall down from Sungmin’s eyes.

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t remember it”

 

Mrs. Cho lied. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“It’s ok mom. You don’t need to apologize. It’s not your fault because all of you are being too busy lately. I just feel sad because my husband doesn’t even remember this important day. He doesn’t even remember the day that we marry each other. This is supposed to be a special day, but Kyuhyun seems not to care because he forgets about it. He chooses his work. He went at Melbourne, Victoria to attend an important business meeting and he’s not even going home today and tomorrow”

 

Sungmin told her mother in law. Kyuhyun told her that he’s going in Melbourne, Victoria to attend a very important business meeting and he won’t go home on that day and the next day. But of course it’s just part of his plan. The truth is, he’s already busy preparing everything and cooking their dinner for their simple celebration of their first wedding anniversary.  Mrs. Cho hugs her daughter in law because Sungmin is already crying softly.

 

“Sweetheart…”

 

Mrs. Cho takes a deep breath, finding the right words to say. She needs to keep her acting or else she might tell her daughter in law the truth that her son didn’t forget about the special occasion on that day. Kyuhyun is just busy preparing everything for their simple celebration. The chefs and all the helpers and maids are actually helping Kyuhyun in preparing his simple and romantic surprise for his wife for the celebration of their first wedding anniversary.

 

“Don’t cry. I’m sure that Kyu will make it up to you once he remembers it. I’m sorry in behalf of my son. He’s really busy with his work. There are a lot of things to do for the company and he can’t just leave it all behind. I’m sorry”

 

Mrs. Cho told Sungmin, still working on her drama. She holds her daughter in law’s beautiful face and wipes her tears away.

 

“Stop crying. Kyu will be sad if you cry. The babies in your womb will also be sad because they will feel your sadness and it’s bad for pregnant woman to be too emotional and to cry too much. Don’t worry. I’m going to beat Kyu later for you. How dare him forget about this special day”

 

Mrs. Cho told Sungmin, making her laugh. Mrs. Cho sighs in relief when Sungmin already stop from crying and flashes a smile.

 

“That’s better sweetheart. Just always smile and don’t be sad and don’t cry ok”

 

Mrs. Cho starts rubbing Sungmin’s big tummy.

 

“Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny, tell mommy not to cry anymore ok. Sorry because daddy is just busy. But I’m sure that he will make it up to your mommy and make her smile again. Behave ok. I love you my grandchildren and I really can’t wait to see both of you soon”

 

Mrs. Cho told her grandchildren while rubbing her daughter in law’s tummy gently.

 

“Mom”

 

Mrs. Cho looks at Sungmin.

 

“Yes Minnie? Do you need something?”

 

“Can I sleep for awhile? I’m feeling sleepy all of a sudden. Is Jessica Unnie already leave for her surprise for Doctor Joon?”

 

Sungmin asks her mother in law before yawning softly. Mrs. Cho helps Sungmin to lie down on her bed. She puts a pillow under her daughter in law’s knees to make her more comfortable and to avoid cramps.

 

“Do you want me to give you a massage?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“Just stay here with me mom and sing for me until I fall asleep. Wake me up when dinner is ready”

 

Sungmin told Mrs. Cho who nods her head happily.

 

“No problem sweetheart. Just sleep first and take a rest. I will wake you up later when dinner is ready. Jess won’t be able to join us in dinner because she and Joon might have dinner together after her surprise for him. I hope she will be successful and she won’t be afraid to tell Joon her true feelings towards him”

 

Mrs. Cho told Sungmin as she sits beside her daughter in law.

 

“Don’t worry mom…”

 

Sungmin flashes a smile. She holds her mother in law’s hand.

 

“Jessica Unnie will be fine. She loves Doctor Joon and Doctor Joon loves her. They love each other and I’m sure that they will be a happy couple now”

 

Sungmin told Mrs. Cho, feeling happy for her cousin in law. Sungmin yawns softly.

 

“Sleep now and have a rest. I’ll wake you up later”

 

Mrs. Cho told Sungmin who slowly nods her head. Sungmin holds her big tummy.

 

“Let’s sleep now Baby Bunny and Baby Pumpkin and have some rest before dinner. Grandma will sing for us”

 

Sungmin told her little cherubs happily. She closes her eyes with a smile on her lips and starts rubbing her big tummy gently.

 

“Just have a rest, so you will have energy later. Don’t worry sweetheart. Your loving husband didn’t forget this special day. He’s currently busy preparing everything for your simple and romantic celebration of your first wedding anniversary later. I’m sure that you’re going to love it because Kyu really puts all his effort for his surprise for you. He’s such a very sweet man and he really loves you that much”

 

Mrs. Cho thought while staring at her daughter in law happily. She starts Sungmin’s hair gently and starts singing a lullaby to put her to sleep.

 

~~~

 

*SYDNEY EYE HOSPITAL*

 

 

It was already six in the evening. Joon was walking at the hallway of the lobby of Sydney Eye Hospital. He was all by his self, busily scanning his ipad, studying for Sungmin’s eye surgery.

 

“Paging Doctor Lee Joon, please proceed at the Emergency Room now. Paging Doctor Lee Joon, please proceed at the Emergency Room now”

 

Joon suddenly stops walking upon hearing his name. He waits for another call, making sure that he heard it right.

 

“Attention! Paging Doctor Lee Joon, please proceed at the Emergency Room now. Paging Doctor Lee Joon, please proceed at the Emergency Room now”

 

Joon quickly runs upon hearing the second call. He quickly went out of the hospital and runs towards the Emergency Room. He quickly went inside. Sanghyun and Byunghee run towards him.

 

“Where is the patient?”

 

Joon asks while panting because of running so fast.

 

“Follow us”

 

Sanghyun and Byunghee start running. Joon takes a deep breath and starts running again to follow Byunghee and Sanghyun.

 

“She falls down on stairs and hurt her eyes”

 

Byunghee told Joon, working on his drama.

 

“I think we need to perform an emergency operation or else she will lose her eyesight. Doctor Jung and I will prepare the OR”

 

Sanghyun told Joon, playing his role perfectly. He and Byunghee quickly run away, leaving Joon with nurses. Joon gets her flashlight inside the pocket of his lab gown and opens the curtain to expose the patient that was lying on the bed. He was shock when he saw his ex-girlfriend lying happily on the bed. Jessica was holding a heart made in cardboard that has a message. It says, ‘Please Doctor Lee. My heart lost its other half, can you please help me find it? The last time that I check on it, it says that I can find the other half within you because you’re the missing piece to complete my broken heart’. She was staring at Joon while smiling sweetly at him.

 

“Jess, what the hell is this? What’s going on?”

 

Joon asks with so much confusion in his voice and on his gorgeous face. He suddenly jumps when his friends, the other doctors, some patients and the nurses inside the ER start singing the song that he used to sing to Jessica when they are still a couple. Jessica slowly sits down on the bed. Seungho gives her a long stem of white rose. Jessica smiles at Joon and happily raises the white rose in front of her as she joins the crowd in singing.

 

I love you more than you’ll ever know

I love you more than you’ll ever see

More than my heart could ever show

I love you more than you’ll ever know

 

Joon and Jessica stare at each other’s eyes full of love as there tears start forming in their eyes. Joon is very happy to see Jessica and he was really surprised on what she did to reveal herself to him. Jessica is happy that she finally finds courage to confess her true feelings to the man she wants to be with for the rest of her life.

 

Think of me

And know that I’ll believe in you

There’ll always be this precious time together

 

With every tear

A love so strong, no words could every say

A love to last forever

 

Jessica didn’t have the chance to finish singing because Joon quickly captures her lips, kissing her, making the people inside the ER blush a little.

 

“What the ing is he doing? Why is he kissing his fiancée in public?”

 

Seungho asks Byunghee who just shook his head while blushing.

 

“YAH! PLEASE GET A ROOM! AISH!”

 

Sanghyun and Cheolyong shout in unison, teasing Joon and Jessica, making them blush because of embarrassment when they realize that they are kissing each other in public. Jessica wipes the lipstick on Joon’s lips and the tears that fall down from his eyes.

 

“I’m not yet done proposing to you Doctor Lee, so don’t cry yet”

 

Jessica told Joon who stares at her with a confused expression. Jessica holds the white rose in front of Joon.

 

“DOCTOR LEE JOON!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! WILL YOU MARRY ME?”

 

Jessica shouts happily while staring at Joon full of love. She raises her left hand, showing Joon the engagement ring that he gave her before they part their ways. Joon smiles at Jessica and takes a deep breath.

 

“JESSICA JUNG!!! I LOVE YOU TOO SO MUCH AND I WILL MARRY YOU!!! YOU’RE THE ONLY WOMAN THAT I WANT TO BE WITH FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!! I WANT TO MARRY YOU!!!”

 

Joon shouts happily. The people clap happily. Joon’s friends are really happy for him and they never saw him happy like that. Joon accepts the white rose and was about to kiss Jessica when the people shout.

 

“JUST GET A ROOM OK!!!”

 

They shout in unison. Joon and Jessica stare at them and laugh softly. The nurses and doctors start working again after Jessica’s sweet marriage proposal to Joon while Joon’s friends congratulated the couple before leaving them alone. Joon smiles at Jessica flicks her forehead.

 

“Yah!”

 

Jessica frowns at her fiancé.

 

“Is this how you should treat your soon to be wife huh Doctor Lee Joon?”

 

Jessica asks while frowning. Joon gently burhses his nose from hers and softly kisses her lips, making her smile again.

 

“I just want to remind you Ms. Jessica Jung soon to be Mrs. Lee Joon that I am en eye doctor and not a cardiologist ok”

 

Joon told Jessica, teasing her since she’s holding the heart that she made before she sleeps yesterday night.

 

“But…”

 

Joon gets the heart away from Jessica’s hand and smiles at her.

 

“I will help you cure your broken heart since the missing piece is here…”

 

Joon puts his hand on his chest.

 

“I love you Jess”

 

“I love you too Joon”

 

Jessica hugs Joon happily.

 

“So, where do you want to eat our dinner as an official engaged couple?”

 

Joon asks. Jessica raises her head and smiles at Joon.

 

“I think dinner at the park while watching the stars and planning our wedding will be fine. What do you think?”

 

Jessica asks. Joon nods his head.

 

“Possible”

 

He holds Jessica’s hands and helps her to jump off of the hospital bed.

 

“Seriously my love, this is the best thing that happens to me in my entire life. Thanks to you, I finally knew that a girl can propose to a guy”

 

Joon teases his fiancée. Jessica playfully hits Joon’s arm.

 

“Shut up. Be thankful that I accept your proposal to me or else we’re not going to be happy like this. But…”

 

Jessica gives Joon a sweet peck on his lips.

 

“I’m thankful that after all what happen between us in the past and after all the pain that I gave you, you still choose me to be the woman who will grow old with you and who will be with you for the rest of your life. I love you Joon. That love didn’t fade. I still love you so much and I will love you more each day and forever”

 

Jessica told her fiancé happily. Joon holds Jessica’s hand and softly plants a kiss on it.

 

“And I will always love you too and forever my love”

 

Joon told his fiancée with a sweet smile on his lips.

 

“Come. You go with me. I will just have my rounds. I’ll introduce my soon to be wife to my patients and then let’s go inside my clinic to get my things before we have our dinner at the park while watching the stars and planning our wedding. We’re really an extraordinary couple, aren’t we?”

 

Joon told Jessica, making her laugh softly. Jessica nods her head happily.

 

“Of course my love. We’re an extraordinary people who are deeply in love with each other”

 

Jessica told her fiancé with love.

 

“Come on my love. Let’s go now. Your patients are already waiting for you. You should have your rounds now Doctor Lee Joon. We can whisper sweet nothings to each other later. You should finish your work first”

 

Jessica told her fiancé as she happily drags Joon outside the Emergency Room.

 

~~~

 

“You’re so beautiful sweetheart”

 

Mrs. Cho told her daughter in law as she happily stares at her. Sungmin was wearing a baby pink Grecian drape above the knee maternity dress that Kyuhyun bought for her. She was wearing a cute pink head wrap and cute flat shoes. She’s wearing diamond earrings and a light make-up.

 

“Mom, are we going somewhere? I thought we’re just going to have our dinner now? Are we going to attend a party?”

 

Sungmin asks. Mrs. Cho shook her head and moves closer to her daughter in law. She holds Sungmin’s beautiful face between her hands and smiles brightly at her.

 

“No. Your Prince Charming is just waiting for you”

 

“Kyu? I thought he went in Melbourne, Victoria today for a business meeting? He told me that he will not go home tonight and tomorrow”

 

Sungmin told her mother in law sadly. Mrs. Cho holds Sungmin’s hands.

 

“Let’s just go downstairs and have dinner ok”

 

Mrs. Cho told Sungmin who nods her head though she’s still feeling confuse about what her mother in law told her. Mrs. Cho wraps Sungmin’s hand on her arm as they leave Kyuhyun’s bedroom. They take the elevator to go downstairs. They went out of the mansion and walk very slowly since Sungmin is already having a hard time walking because of her big tummy.

 

“Mom, can we stop first? I’m already tired now”

 

Sungmin told Mrs. Cho as she takes a deep breath.

 

“Do you want to sit?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks with concern. Sungmin shook her head and starts rubbing her tummy.

 

“Baby Bunny and Baby Pumpkin are really heavy. Let’s just stand like this mom. Five minutes and we can walk again. Where are we going? We’re already far from the dining room. Why are we outside the house?”

 

Sungmin asks curiously.

 

“I’m sorry sweetheart if we’re walking a long way. But don’t worry. We’re almost there. Few more steps and we’re finally arriving to our destination. Your Prince Charming is already waiting for you”

 

Mrs. Cho told Sungmin who starts getting confused again.

 

“What’s really going on mom? You’re making me feel nervous. Where is Kyu?”

 

Sungmin asks worriedly.

 

“There’s nothing to worry about, so don’t get nervous. Kyu is fine. Can we continue walking now?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks. Sungmin takes a deep breath and nods her head. They start walking again slowly until they arrive at their destination. Mrs. Cho went inside the beautiful and really big garden. The pathways are full of scented candles and blue roses that are scattered on the ground. There was a piano at the center. Kyuhyun was sitting there. He was staring at his lovely wife who is walking slowly inside the garden with his mother. He smiles brightly before focusing his attention on the piano. Sungmin and Mrs. Cho stop walking upon hearing the beautiful melody that Kyuhyun was playing on the piano.

 

“Mom, where are we?”

 

Sungmin asks. Mrs. Cho didn’t answer. She just flashes a smile.

 

Its always been a mystery in me

How two hearts can come together

And love can last forever

But now that I have found you I believe

That a miracle has come when God sends the perfect one

Now gone are all my questions about why

And I’ve never been so sure of anything in my life

 

Oh I wonder what God was thinking, when He created you

I wonder if He knew everything I would need

Because He made all my dreams come true

When God made you, He must have been thinking about me

 

 

Sungmin’s eyes widened in surprise as she hears her husband’s warm and calming voice.

 

“I thought…”

 

“See? I told you. Your Prince Charming is waiting for you. He didn’t forget about this special day. He really plan everything for you. It’s a surprise sweetheart”

 

Mrs. Cho told her daughter in law happily. Sungmin’s tears start forming in her eyes as she listens to Kyuhyun’s beautiful voice—the voice that is so warm and the voice that always calm her and the voice that always touches her heart.

 

I promise that wherever you may go, wherever life may lead you

From my heart I’ll be there too

And from this moment on I want you to know,

I’ll let nothing come between us, and I will love the ones you love

So gone are all my questions about why

 

Oh I wonder what God was thinking when He created you

I wonder if He knew everything I would need

Because He made all my dreams come true

When God made you, He must’ve been thinking about me

 

 

Mrs. Cho’s tears start falling in her eyes. She can’t help but to cry because of too much happiness that she’s feeling on that moment while she listens to her son’s warm and very calming voice. She remembers the day that Kyuhyun and Sungmin got married. She really thought that the wedding will never happen because Kyuhyun is missing on the day of the wedding. The truth is, she already lose her hope at that very moment wherein they can’t find Kyuhyun. But she was very surprised when her son suddenly appear out of nowhere for his wedding to Sungmin. Mrs. Cho looks at her daughter in law who is listening calmly to Kyuhyun’s voice while controlling her tears that were about to fall. Mrs. Cho is very happy to have a daughter in law like Sungmin. She and Mr. Cho didn’t fail in choosing the best woman and best wife for their son.

 

He made the sun He made the moon

To harmonize in perfect tune

One can’t do without the other, they just have to be together

And that is how I know it’s true

You’re for me and I’m for you

Cause my world just can’t be right, without you in my life

 

Oh I wonder what God was thinking when He created you

I wonder if He knew everything I would need

Because He made all my dreams come true

When God made you, He must have been thinking about me

 

 

Mrs. Cho wipes her tears away.

 

“Thank you”

 

Mrs. Cho whispers to Sungmin’s ear. Sungmin turns her head to her mother in law’s direction, still controlling her tears from falling.

 

“What for mom?”

 

Sungmin asks. Her voice is a bit shaky since she feels like crying because of too much happiness and love that her husband is giving her. Mrs. Cho smiles brightly and starts caressing Sungmin’s cheek gently.

 

“For turning an arrogant and really bastard brat man into a very loving and wonderful person. Thank you so much Minnie”

 

Mrs. Cho told her daughter in law. She wipes the tears that fall down from her eyes. She really can’t stop crying because of happiness. She’s happy seeing her son becomes a wonderful person that she and her husband were always dreaming of. They really thought that Kyuhyun will no longer be a better person that they always wanted him to be. They really thought that they will lose their son forever. But because of Sungmin, Kyuhyun finds his way back home. He learns what true love and true happiness is and he learn to love and appreciate the people around him and how to value his life.

 

“Your love for my son changes him. He becomes a better person because of your love for him”

 

Mrs. Cho happily told her daughter in law.

 

“Mom…”

 

Sungmin shook her head. She smiles at Mrs. Cho and holds her hands.

 

“I’m not the one who changes him. Kyu becomes a better person because he loves me. His love for me is the one who changes him to become a better person. You don’t need to thank me mom. I’m the one who supposed to thank you and dad because if it wasn’t for both of you…until now, I am still living in loneliness and darkness. You gave me light because you gave me Kyu. Thank you because you and dad gave me an angel who will help me see through the darkness”

 

Sungmin told her mother in law, feeling really special for having a husband like Kyuhyun.

 

He must have heard every prayer I’ve been praying

He must’ve knew everything I would need

When God made you, He must have been thinking about me

 

 

Kyuhyun finish the song. He happily stands up and runs towards his mother and wife.

 

“Aigoo!”

 

Kyuhyun stares at them worriedly.

 

“Why are you guys crying? Seriously, this is supposed to be a happy night because it’s my first wedding anniversary. But why are you guys crying?”

 

Kyuhyun teases his wife and mother. He knew that it’s tears of joy and he knows that his wife is such a crybaby girl. Mrs. Cho wipes her tears away and gently hits her son’s arm.

 

“You’re making us cry”

 

Mrs. Cho teases her son.

 

“I’m not doing anything mom. I’m just professing my unending love for my Cho Sungmin”

 

Kyuhyun told his mother happily before staring at his wife. He gently flicks Sungmin’s forehead and wipes her tears away.

 

“Pregnant woman is not allowed to cry and be too emotional, so stop being a best actress for awhile. Oscars is yet to come”

 

Kyuhyun teases Sungmin.

 

“Kyu!”

 

Sungmin frowns at her husband. Kyuhyun laughs softly and holds his wife’s beautiful face between his hands. He stares at her full of love.

 

“Pregnant woman is not allowed to frown or else the little cherubs will be ugly. You smile now because I can’t hug you since your tummy is really big now”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, making her smile.

 

“Can we just have our dinner now? I’m really feeling hungry now”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun.

 

“Mom will join us for dinner, right?”

 

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun and Mrs. Cho nod happily.

 

“Yes baby. Mom will be lonely if she will have her dinner alone and I’m sure that you will also feel lonely because mom is alone. Our Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny will be lonely as well because they will feel your loneliness. I don’t want that to happen. I don’t want to see the two most beautiful women in my life…I mean three because Baby Bunny is a girl…”

 

Kyuhyun coughs to clear his throat before continuing.

 

“Let me rephrase it. I don’t want to see the two most beautiful women and my beautiful baby Princess…of course, we still can’t consider Baby Bunny as a woman since she’s still very young. In short…I don’t want to see mom, Min and Baby Bunny sad. Let’s all be happy ok because I love you all”

 

Kyuhyun told his mother and his wife, making them laugh.

 

“What? Is there something funny about it?”

 

Kyuhyun asks, wondering why Sungmin and Mrs. Cho are laughing.

 

“Seriously son, I think you need to eat now. You’re hungry”

 

Mrs. Cho teases Kyuhyun. She wraps Sungmin’s hand around her arm.

 

“Let’s go now sweetheart and start our dinner. Let’s taste Kyu’s cooking and judge it. I bet your sense of taste is no longer weird like before”

 

Mrs. Cho told Sungmin who laughs softly. They start walking slowly towards the beautiful cherry blossom tree. Kyuhyun prepares the table underneath it and there are colorful little lamps that are hanging on the cherry blossom tree to illuminate the place. There are blue roses on the table and elegant candles as centerpiece.

 

“They really love teasing me”

 

Kyuhyun whispers happily.

 

“But I’m happy to see my baby Min happy. I really love her so much”

 

Kyuhyun told his self while smiling brightly. He starts walking towards the cherry blossom tree. He sits beside Sungmin. He holds his wife’s hand and softly kisses it.

 

“I love you”

 

Kyuhyun whispers sweetly on Sungmin’s ear. The musicians that Kyuhyun hired start playing a very wonderful melody on the piano, violin, viola and cello as he start his peaceful and happy dinner with his mother and with the girl he loves most and will always love forever, his wife, Lee Sungmin.

 

~~~

 

After dinner, Kyuhyun and Sungmin spend some time together. They are still in the garden, happily sitting on the blanket under the red maple tree.

 

“I have something for you baby”

 

Kyuhyun puts the beautiful bouquet of pink lilies and pink peonies on his wife’s lap. Sungmin smiles and starts running her fingers on the petals.

 

“Thanks Kyu. This is beautiful”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun. She knows that the bouquet is beautiful even though she can’t see it because flowers are always beautiful and she knows that Kyuhyun will never give her something that is ugly.

 

“And this…”

 

Kyuhyun gives his wife a love letter that he wrote yesterday night before he goes to sleep.

 

“Love letter?”

 

Sungmin asks.

 

“Yes”

 

Kyuhyun answers happily.

 

“Let me ask. Is this a love letter of a man for his best friend? Is this a love letter of a boyfriend to his girlfriend or is this a love letter of a husband to his wife?”

 

Sungmin asks because Kyuhyun gives her different love letters every week. Kyuhyun smiles at his wife.

 

“Supposed to be, it’s a love letter of a boyfriend to his girlfriend. But since it’s our first wedding anniversary today, it’s a love letter of a husband to his wife. You read it loud ok, so I can hear what I have wrote there”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin happily unfolds the paper. The love letter is written in Braille. Sungmin starts running her fingers slowly on it, reading the love letter of Kyuhyun or her.

 

 

To my beautiful, lovely and wonderful baby Min…

 

     Before anything else, I would like to remind you that this love letter is for our first wedding anniversary. So, it only means that I’m writing this as your husband and not as your best friend or boyfriend…hahahaha with smiley face…

 

 

Sungmin stops reading as she laughs.

 

“Seriously Kyu, this is so funny. Is this how a husband writes a love letter to his wife? It seems that it is a love letter of a man to his best friend”

 

Sungmin told her husband.

 

“Just continue reading Min”

 

“Ok”

 

Sungmin smiles and obeys her husband as she continues reading the love letter.

 

Min baby, time travels so fast, isn’t it? It seems that yesterday, dad and mom introduce me to you at Shilla Hotel. It seems that yesterday I am mocking you happily and hurting you physically, mentally and emotionally. It seems that yesterday I am rude and an arrogant and bastard man whom mom and dad can’t be proud of. It seems that yesterday, I made you cry and hurt you. It seems that yesterday, I decided to be in our wedding and to marry you. It seems that yesterday, you melt my heart of stone with your gentle touch and with your angelic and pure heart and it seems that yesterday I fall in love with you. To tell you the truth baby, I really don’t want to marry you. I really think that mom and dad want my life to become super worst and ruin my freedom completely by arranging our marriage. I don’t love you in the first place and you know that. We don’t love each other on the first place. I try to run away on the day of our wedding since I really don’t want to marry you, but my heart keeps on telling me to show up and marry you. I really don’t understand everything. All I know is I want to show up and marry you.

 

I don’t understand why mom and dad want me to marry you. I really think that they are crazy. I don’t understand life, happiness and love until I met you. For me, love is something that you play with. You’re not supposed to be serious in loving someone. It’s just a matter of and lust. But when I met you, I understand what love is. It is the most beautiful and priceless feeling that a man can feel and experience. Love is something that is unconditional. Before I don’t understand life because all I know is to become a happy go lucky man, give mom and dad headache and do whatever I want to do even though I know it’s bad and even though I hurt my parents. But when I met you, I understand that life is something that is precious and we should not waste it for nothing. We should live the best out of it. Before, I don’t understand what happiness is. All I know is to party with my friends, drink until I can no longer walk and spend my parents’ money in lustful desire and in casino. But when I met you, I understand that happiness is very simple and it is being contented in life and being with the people who loves you and whom you love.

 

I lost my way, but you help me find it. I almost lose the meaning of my life, but you came at the right time to save me. Now I understand why dad and mom want me to marry an angel like you. You’re a blessing in disguise. I want to thank you for loving an arrogant man whose life has no meaning and direction. I want to thank you for not giving up on me because if you did then I’m not like this. If it wasn’t for your love, I will never be happy and I will never be complete without you.

 

I remember what dad told me before when I was seven years old. He told me that God created the right girl for me. Dad told me that God made that girl very special and wonderful for me and that someday, fate will bring me to her. He told me that if I already found that girl whom God created for me, I should treasure her and love her with all my heart because every girl is special. God made them special. They are a blessing from heaven and since they are special and a blessing that God gave to every man, she should be treated special just like how God made her. I also remember what mom used to tell me when she’s reprimanding me for sleeping with different girls. She told me that I will only understand what true love is when I finally found the woman who will complete my life and the woman who will love an arrogant me and will stay with me and will never stop loving me even though I’m such a headache. Well, I guess they were right. God really created a very special girl for me and fate brings me to her. I try to run away, but at the end, I still choose to stay. I try to hate you as much as I want to, but I end up loving you. Maybe, the more you hate the more love is true because you will never hate a person that you don’t love, right?

 

I’m not going to make this letter that long since I’m already feeling sleepy. All I want to say is I’m very thankful to have you in my life Min. I am thankful that God enlighten my mind and He brings me back to you when I was trying to run away. I am very thankful because you’re the woman that I marry because if not and if I didn’t show up in our wedding, I’m sure that I will forever regret it and my life will still be dull, chaotic and with no direction. I thank God for completing my life because He created you for me…only for me. They say that when a man was born, the name of the girl that he will be with for the rest of his life is written in the stars. But for me, while God is creating me, He already put the name of the girl that I will love and be with for the rest of my life in my heart and that girl is no other than Lee Sungmin. He created you for me and He created me for you and that’s why we’re meant to be. I love you so much my Cho Sungmin. You’re the perfect gift from God to me…the girl who completes my life.

 

They say that nothing last forever…but they were wrong because forever doesn’t really mean that you need to be with the person you love most physically. Forever means being with the person you love most even though they are not present and even though they are far from you. Forever means being with the person who will hold your heart, accept your imperfections and love you unconditionally and truly. Staying in love and falling in love with the same person is forever and forever means founding it with the right person and I found that forever with you. I know that we will last forever baby because God carve your name in my heart and my name in your heart and it will stay there forever until the end of time wherein the next time that we will meet is already in heaven and when that time come, our heart will still find each other because God made us for each other and that is why there is forever.

 

I love you my Cho Sungmin. Always and forever.

 

-Your very gorgeous and really genius hubby who loves you so much, Cho Kyuhyun-

 

 

Sungmin folds the paper slowly while crying softly.

 

“Why are you crying? Tell me Min. You’re crying because you don’t like my love letter to you or girls are really born emotional or you’re just pregnant, that’s why?”

 

Kyuhyun asks as he starts wiping Sungmin’s tears.

 

“I’m just happy and that’s why I’m crying. You always make me feel so special. I love you so much Kyu…forever”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Tears start falling from her eyes again. Tears of happiness.

 

“Baby”

 

Kyuhyun wipes Sungmin’s tears again.

 

“Stop crying. You might have some sort of painful contraction again and if that happens, I’m really going to die because of panic and nervousness”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, making her laugh because she suddenly remembers how Kyuhyun panic earlier when they were having an atenatal class.

 

“Yah! I know that you’re laughing because you remember our atenatal class earlier. Seriously, I almost die because of heart attack. So stop crying now and don’t laugh that hard”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. He places his hands on Sungmin’s big tummy.

 

“Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny, just behave ok. Don’t give mommy a hard time”

 

Kyuhyun told his little cherubs. He crawls behind Sungmin and hugs her from behind.

 

“See? We can still hug each other like this”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife as he rests his chin on her shoulder.

 

“You’re the only one who can hug me. I also want to hug you”

 

Sungmin pouts.

 

“It’s ok. We can cuddle each other again when you finally give birth to our little cherubs. At least, I can still embrace you like this even though we can no longer hug each other and cuddle each other”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife.

 

“OMO!”

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin shout in unison. They both laugh softly, feeling Sulli and Sandeul moving inside Sungmin’s tummy.

 

“Our Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny are playing again. I guess they are very happy like us. They also want to celebrate this special day with us. Such sweet babies”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin while rubbing her big tummy gently.

 

“Honestly Kyu, I thought you really forget about our wedding anniversary. I’m really sad awhile ago and nobody is greeting us”

 

Sungmin told her husband as she comfortably rest her back on Kyuhyun’s body.

 

“That’s because I told them not to greet us. It’s part of my plan, so you will think that everyone forgets about this special day and that I also forget about it. I got you baby. I’m really good in planning and surprising you”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin proudly. Sungmin smiles and nods her head, agreeing with her husband. Kyuhyun never fails to surprise her.

 

“You see Min. I’m really planning to spend our first wedding anniversary in Vienna. But since you can no longer ride the plane the maybe we can just go there someday with our little cherubs for vacation. I don’t want to tire you that much, so I can only give you a simple celebration. Maybe we can have another celebration after you recover from your eye surgery”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

 

“It’s ok Kyu. Being with you is fine. We don’t need to have an extravagant celebration. We only need to be together to celebrate our wedding anniversary”

 

Sungmin told her husband while smiling sweetly. She intertwines her fingers on his.

 

“Do you think Jessica Unnie successfully proposed marriage to Doctor Joon?”

 

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun nods his head.

 

“Yes because my idea is really brilliant and they love each other, so it will be successful”

 

“Kyu…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

Kyuhyun looks at his wife.

 

“Given a chance, how are you going to propose marriage to me?”

 

Sungmin asks curiously. She wants to know how Kyuhyun will propose marriage to her.

 

“Hmmm…”

 

Kyuhyun flashes an evil smile.

 

“I will propose marriage to you while making love with you on my bed”

 

Kyuhyun whispers, making his wife blush.

 

“Yah! Why so naughty? Is that the proper way to propose to a girl?”

 

Sungmin asks as she frowns. Kyuhyun laughs softly.

 

“I’m just kidding ok”

 

“But I’m serious”

 

“Why do you want to know?”

 

Kyuhyun asks curiously.

 

“Because I’m curious how Cho Kyuhyun will propose marriage to Lee Sungmin”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun smiles brightly.

 

“Secret”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, teasing her

 

“Fine…”

 

Sungmin sighs.

 

“I will not force you to tell me because I know that you don’t have any idea about it”

 

Sungmin teases her husband.

 

“I already told you, but you just don’t want to accept it”

 

“Kyu! Stop being naughty ok”

 

“Why not?”

 

Kyuhyun flashes a seductive smile and starts brushing his lips on his wife’s neck, kissing it softly.

 

“Since it’s our first wedding anniversary, maybe we can make love on our bed”

 

Kyuhyun whispers, teasing Sungmin who is already blushing.

 

“That’s not possible Kyu”

 

“Why not?”

 

Kyuhyun asks before his wife’s milky skin gently.

 

“I’m pregnant”

 

Sungmin whispers, controlling herself from .

 

“So? Baby Pumpkin and Baby Bunny wouldn’t mind if we disturb their sleep for the meantime”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, staring at her. Sungmin pouts and holds her tummy.

 

“Kyu, you stop being naughty ok. Our little cherubs might hear you. They are still too innocent for it”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun starts laughing.

 

“Why are you still innocent huh? Just tell me that you want it too”

 

Kyuhyun happily teases his wife.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun!”

 

Kyuhyun starts laughing again. He kisses Sungmin’s cheek.

 

“I’m just kidding baby. Don’t worry because I know how to behave”

 

Kyuhyun whispers. He yawns softly.

 

“Sleepy?”

 

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun nods while yawning softly.

 

“A little. But let’s not sleep yet. Let’s spend some more time with each other before we sleep. You see. The moon is shining so bright. It’s full moon and the stars are really beautiful”

 

“Kyu, let’s watch the moon and the stars together when I finally have my eyesight ok”

 

“Ok”

 

Sungmin smiles.

 

“Let’s watch the sunrise too on the very first day that I can finally see”

 

“Yes baby. We will do that and I just can’t wait for that day to come”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife as he yawns again.

 

“Let’s go to sleep now. You’re tired and you need to sleep a lot”

 

“Shhh”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“Let’s stay like this for the meantime. I love you baby”

 

“I love you too Kyu”

 

Kyuhyun smiles and starts humming a song softly as he watch the stars and the moon up in the sky with the girl he loves most and the girl that God created for him to be complete.

 

~~~

 

It was already twelve midnight when Jessica arrives at the Cho mansion after having a romantic date with her fiancée. She quickly goes upstairs, planning to visit Kyuhyun and Sungmin in their bedroom to tell them the good news.

 

“AUNT!”

 

Jessica shouts happily upon seeing Mrs. Cho outside Kyuhyun’s room, holding the cordless telephone. Mrs. Cho smiles while staring at her niece who happily runs towards her.

 

“How’s your confession?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks happily. Jessica quickly hugs her aunt happily.

 

“I’m so happy aunt. Joon and I are finally an official engaged couple. We already start planning for our wedding awhile ago while having date and romantic dinner at the park”

 

Jessica told her aunt. Mrs. Cho smiles at her niece.

 

“I am happy for you”

 

“Thanks aunt. So, how’s the surprise of our brat Kyu to our angel Min?”

 

Jessica asks excitedly. Mrs. Cho smiles brightly.

 

“Perfect and they are so in love with each other. I’m really happy. If only you’re here, you will witness how much Kyu and Minnie love each other. But don’t worry Kyu ask ahjumma to record everything in his video cam. Maybe you can watch it”

 

“Ah! That was so sweet. Kyu is really documenting every important even in his and Min’s life”

 

“He wants Min to see it when she finally has her eyesight and I just can’t wait for that day to come”

 

“Me too”

 

Jessica and Mrs. Cho smile at each other.

 

“Aunt, do you think the couple is still awake? I want to tell them the good news”

 

“I don’t know. Let’s check. I need to give the phone to Kyu because his Vice President is on the line”

 

Mrs. Cho told her niece. They softly knock on the door before going inside.

 

“They are already sleeping. Let’s not disturb them anymore”

 

Mrs. Cho told Jessica. She talks to Jonghyun and told him to just call tomorrow because Kyuhyun is already sleeping.

 

“They are so sweet and cute”

 

Jessica told her aunt as they both stare happily at Sungmin and Kyuhyun who are already sleeping peacefully. The couple is holding each other’s hand while they rest it on Sungmin’s big tummy. Kyuhyun’s other hand was still holding the story book. He actually falls asleep while reading bedtime story for Sulli and Sandeul. Jessica quickly gets her mobile phone inside her handbag and took a picture of them.

 

“Perfect!”

 

She and Mrs. Cho smile brightly while staring on the picture.

 

“I hope Joon and I will be like them as well when we get married. Kyu and Min treat each other as best of friends, boyfriend and girlfriend and finally husband and wife. They never fail to love each other more each day and never fail to fall in love with each other every day. I also want Joon to still court me even though we’re already married just like what Kyu is doing to Min”

 

Jessica told Mrs. Cho while happily staring at Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

 

“Aunt…”

 

Mrs. Cho stares at her niece.

 

“Yes sweetheart?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks.

 

“Are you going to sleep now?”

 

Jessica asks. Mrs. Cho smiles at her.

 

“How about a cup of tea in the garden while you tell me the good news before we go to sleep?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks her niece, making her smile.

 

“That will be perfect aunt”

 

Jessica told her aunt happily. Mrs. Cho smiles and slowly gets the story book away from Kyuhyun’s hand. She smiles brightly at her son and her daughter in law, feeling happy for them. She puts down the story book on top of the bedside table and gives Kyuhyun and Sungmin a peck on their foreheads and softly whispers ‘I love you’ to their ears before leaving the room quietly with Jessica.