LOVE IS NOT BLIND (Chapter 14)

LOVE IS NOT BLIND

Chapter 14

 

 

*HARLEQUIN SUITE, THE DORCHESTER HOTEL, LONDON*

 

 

 

Sungmin was lying weakly on the bed with her eyes closed. A thick blanket was wrapped around her body as she feels so cold. She was listening to the doctor and to her husband’s conversation though she can’t understand anything because they are talking in English.

 

“Don’t forget to give her the medicine that I give you. Tylenol for her fever and colds while Ibuprofen for her dysmenorrheal. Maybe you can talk to her OB since you told me that she has a minor trauma in her lower part. Ask her OB on what to do because your wife is having a painful monthly period. She might suggest a medicine for your wife to take”

 

Kyuhyun nods at the doctor.

 

“Let her have a complete bed rest for three days and she will be fine”

 

“But we’re leaving tomorrow. We’re going back in Seoul tomorrow”

 

“Oh! Let her rest when you finally arrive in Seoul. The flight will be stressful for her, so let her rest once you arrive in Seoul. Remember, complete bed rest for three days”

 

Kyuhyun nods his head again.

 

“Anything else Mr. Cho?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“Thank you doctor. I’ll walk you out”

 

“Thank you”

 

Kyuhyun walks towards Sungmin.

 

“Baby, I’ll just the doctor outside. I’ll be back”

 

Kyuhyun whispers to Sungmin. He softly kisses his wife’s forehead before leaving the room with the doctor. Kyuhyun escorted him outside.

 

“Thank you so much doctor”

 

“You’re welcome Mr. Cho”

 

Kyuhyun bows at the doctor before returning inside the hotel room. He gets his mobile phone on top of the center table at the living room and calls Doctor Park.

 

“Yeoboseo”

 

“Doctor, I need your help”

 

Sun-young nod her head.

 

“Is there something wrong with Minnie?”

 

“Yes”

 

“What is it?”

 

Sun-young ask with concern.

 

“She just had her period today and she told me that it’s really painful. This is the first time that she’s having a painful monthly period. I’m worried about her”

 

“It’s normal for a girl to have a painful monthly period. If this is her first time experiencing it, maybe because of her minor trauma in her lower part. When can I see her?”

 

“We’re leaving tomorrow in the afternoon. Can you come in our house on Monday to check her?”

 

“Wait a second Kyu”

 

Sun-young scan her ipad for her schedules before talking back to Kyuhyun.

 

“I’m available on Monday after lunch”

 

Sun-young inform Kyuhyun.

 

“How about two in the afternoon?”

 

“No problem Kyu”

 

“Min has a fever and colds. The doctor here gives her a medicine for that and I told her that my wife is having a painful period, so he gives me an Ibuprofen. Is that ok?”

 

Sun-young nod her head.

 

“It’s a painkiller. It’s safe for Minnie. Let her have a bed rest, especially when you arrive in Seoul on Monday. She needs it. You can give her a chamomile tea to make her relax. You can also give her a warm bath and warm compress on her abdomen. You can also massage her abdomen or back to help ease the pain and tell her to lie in a supine position. Those things will help her relax and ease the pain”

 

Kyuhyun nods his head.

 

“Thank you Doctor Park”

 

“So, I’ll see her on Monday? You take care of her, arasso?”

 

“No problem Doctor Park”

 

Kyuhyun hangs up.

 

“I’m so worried about my baby. Why is she experiencing a lot of pain?”

 

Kyuhyun sighs sadly and returns inside their room. He places his mobile phone on top of the bedside table before lying beside his wife. Sungmin is lying on her right side.

 

“Min, are you sleeping?”

 

Kyuhyun asks softly while staring at his wife whose eyes are closed. Sungmin shook her head weakly without opening her eyes.

 

“Tell me what is painful”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife while gently caressing her cheek. He’s feeling so worried for Sungmin because he knows that his wife is experiencing a great pain.

 

“My whole body is aching as well as my tummy. My period is so painful. I can’t even sleep because of the pain”

 

Sungmin whispers softly. Kyuhyun wipes the tears that fall from his wife’s eyes. Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s hand and softly kisses it.

 

“Don’t cry”

 

Kyuhyun starts Sungmin’s hair gently with his free hand.

 

“I’m here baby. You’re going to be fine. I’m going to take care of you so the pain in your body will go away”

 

Sungmin manages to smile upon hearing her husband.

 

“Just stay here baby, I’m just going out”

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“I’m going to prepare your lunch”

 

Sungmin shook her head weakly.

 

“I don’t have an appetite”

 

“But you need to eat because you need to drink your medicines. I’ll be back soon. Just try to sleep first. I’ll just wake you when your lunch is ready”

 

Sungmin nods weakly. Kyuhyun softly kisses her lips.

 

“I love you”

 

Kyuhyun whispers before getting off of the bed. He grabs his ipad on the couch and quietly leaves the room. He went inside the kitchen and starts walking around while thinking of something.

 

“As far as I can remember, whenever I’m going to have a fever when I was still a kid, mom always cooked a soup for me because I can’t eat solid food whenever I’m sick”

 

Kyuhyun told his self. He stops walking and starts looking for something that he can cook for his wife. Kyuhyun found a bag of frozen cheese tortellini, spinach and parmesan cheese inside the refrigerator. He starts searching the internet for a possible soup recipe for those ingredients.

 

“Tortellini and Spinach Soup”

 

Kyuhyun smirks.

 

“Ha! I know what to cook”

 

Kyuhyun told his self proudly. He gets all the ingredients that he will need to make a Tortellini and Spinach Soup for his wife. Kyuhyun suddenly gulps nervously while staring on the ingredients that he prepared.

 

“Why do I need to cook? I don’t even know how. I can just call for a room service”

 

Kyuhyun told his self.

 

“But it will be sweeter if I’m the one who is going to cook my wife’s lunch”

 

Kyuhyun nods his head.

 

“I’m going to do my best to cook a delicious lunch for her. I’m going to cook Tortellini and Spinach Soup with love, so she will get well soon. I can do this. Cho Kyuhyun, fighting!”

 

Kyuhyun cheers for his self. He takes a deep breath and starts cooking the Tortellini and Spinach Soup for Sungmin.

 

~~~

 

Kyuhyun went inside the bedroom while holding a tray and warm compress. He carefully places it on top of the bedside table before sitting beside Sungmin.

 

“Baby, are you sleeping?”

 

Kyuhyun asks while gently his wife’s short blonde hair. Sungmin shook her head weakly.

 

“I’m still awake. Why?”

 

“It’s time for you to eat your lunch, so you can already drink your medicines after eating”

 

Sungmin nods weakly. Kyuhyun helps her to sit on the bed. He puts pillow on his wife’s back to make her comfortable. Kyuhyun notice her holding her tummy. He gets the warm compress that he made for Sungmin. Kyuhyun removes Sungmin’s hand away from her tummy and gently places the warm compress on her tummy.

 

“I call Doctor Park awhile ago. She told me that warm compress can help ease the pain. Since the hotel doesn’t have one, I just made it for you. Thanks to the help of the internet”

 

Kyuhyun gets the tray and places it on bed.

 

“Baby, I cook Tortellini and Spinach soup for you”

 

“You can cook?”

 

Sungmin asks, feeling shock. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“I almost burn the kitchen. Well, I hurt my fingers while chopping the spinach because I really don’t know how to cook”

 

“Why did you cook if you don’t know how? Look what happen to you”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun worriedly as she holds her husband’s hands.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m giving you a lot of hard time”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun sadly. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“Of course not, I want to take care of you so you’ll feel better soon. I hate to see you in pain. You need to eat now then drink your medicines and sleep, arasso?”

 

Sungmin nods weakly before letting go of her husband’s hands. Kyuhyun gets the soup spoon and starts feeding Sungmin.

 

“How does it taste?”

 

Kyuhyun asks Sungmin nervously. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“I can’t taste it Kyu because of my colds”

 

“Oh!”

 

Kyuhyun sighs and taste the soup that he made.

 

“It’s a bit salty baby, but bearable. But still…I’m glad that you can’t taste it or else you will tease me”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife, feeling embarrassed.

 

“Why will I do that? I’m going to eat whatever you cook and it will be the best food for me no matter how it taste”

 

“You just love me that’s why you’re going to eat it”

 

Sungmin nods.

 

“I really do love you and you cook it for me then I’m going to eat it, so your effort won’t be useless. I really do appreciate it Kyu. Thanks a lot for taking care of me”

 

“Please baby Min. Please get well soon, arasso? I’m so worried about you and I don’t want you to be in pain”

 

“I know that I’m going to feel better soon because you’re the one who’s taking care of me. You’re going to be my doctor and my nurse”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun happily. She opens , gesturing Kyuhyun that he needs to continue feeding her. Kyuhyun smiles and continue feeding his wife until she finish eating the bowl of Tortellini and Spinach Soup that he made for her. Kyuhyun gets the cup of chamomile tea and gently blows it, cooling it down before giving it to his wife. Sungmin drinks it up, obeying Kyuhyun’s order. Kyuhyun gives her glass of water as she drinks the Tylenol for her fever and colds and the Ibuprofen for her dysmenorrheal before lying down in a supine position. Kyuhyun puts the tray on top of the bedside table before lying beside his wife.

 

“Sleep now ok?”

 

“I can’t sleep because of the pain”

 

Kyuhyun hugs Sungmin.

 

“My magical embrace will take the pain away, so please sleep now my Princess”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, making her laugh softly.

 

“Don’t leave me”

 

Kyuhyun nods at her.

 

“I’m not going to leave you. We’re going to sleep together and I hope you feel much better when you wake up. What do you want for dinner? I’ll cook it for you”

 

“Let’s just ask for room service”

 

Sungmin told her husband, making him pout.

 

“Just as I thought, you’re just pretending to like the food that I cook for you”

 

Sungmin shook her head.

 

“No. I just don’t want you to hurt yourself again and you might burn the entire hotel”

 

Sungmin teases her husband.

 

“Yeah right”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, still pouting.

 

“Don’t be upset Kyu because for me, you’re the best chef ever”

 

Sungmin told her husband while flashing a sweet smile.

 

“That was sweet”

 

Kyuhyun raised his head and softly kisses his wife’s wonderful lips.

 

“Let’s sleep now. You need to take a lot of rest. We’re going back in Seoul tomorrow. Our flight will be at one in the afternoon”

 

Sungmin nods. Kyuhyun gives her a sweet peck on her lips.

 

“I love you”

 

Kyuhyun whispers on Sungmin’s lips, making her smile.

 

“I love you too Kyu”

 

“Sleep now baby”

 

Sungmin slowly closes her eyes. Kyuhyun plants a soft kiss on her forehead before resting his head on Sungmin’s chest. Kyuhyun softly sings to put his wife to sleep. He closes his eyes as he continues to sing for Sungmin until he finally falls asleep with her.

 

~~~

 

*CHO MANSION, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA*

 

 

 

“KYU! MINNIE!”

 

Mrs. Cho shouts happily as she runs towards the couple. She and Mr. Cho welcome them happily.

 

“I miss you so much baby girl”

 

Mrs. Cho hugs her daughter in law happily.

 

“I miss you too mom. Where is dad?”

 

“I’m here my baby girl”

 

Mrs. Cho let go of Sungmin to give way to her husband. Mr. Cho gives his daughter in law a sweet hug.

 

“It’s good that you and Kyu are back. We miss both of you so much”

 

Mr. Cho told Sungmin. He carefully let go of her. He looks at Kyuhyun who is smiling at him.

 

“It’s good to see you dad and mom. I miss you both”

 

Kyuhyun told them before hugging his parents. Mr. and Mrs. Cho feel so happy while feeling their son’s sweet embrace. It’s been a long time since Kyuhyun embraces them like that and they really miss that sweet embrace from their son.

 

“So…”

 

Mr. and Mrs. Cho stare at the couple happily, but it suddenly vanishes upon noticing Sungmin who looks so weak.

 

“Minnie, are you ok?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks with concern. Sungmin shook her head weakly.

 

“What happen to our baby girl?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks Sungmin while holding her daughter in-law’s beautiful face between her hands.

 

“Mom, Min is sick. She catches fever and colds after our tour in Chelsea because the weather in London is really cold”

 

Kyuhyun told his mother, feeling worry about his wife.

 

“She needs to have a complete bed rest for three days and she’s tired because of our flight”

 

“Aigoo! Poor my baby girl. You must be having a hard time. You need to go upstairs now and take a rest. I’m going to cook a delicious lunch for you later”

 

Mrs. Cho told Sungmin who just nods weakly at her. Mr. Cho calls the head maid and tells her to call Doctor Wang. The head maid nods at Mr. Cho before walking away.

 

“So…”

 

Mr. Cho stares at Sungmin and Kyuhyun.

 

“Do you have good news for us?”

 

Mr. and Mrs. Cho smile while staring at the couple.

 

“Is my baby girl already pregnant?”

 

Mr. Cho asks the couple happily. Kyuhyun gulps nervously.

 

“Dad, I’m not pregnant. I actually have a period”

 

Sungmin told her father in law. Kyuhyun can see the disappointment on his parents’ face.

 

“I thought you guys have your honeymoon in London. That’s what Tiffany and Jessica told us. We really expect that we’re going to have a grandchild soon”

 

Mr. Cho told them. Sungmin shook her head sadly.

 

“We just have vacation in London after Kyu’s three day business conference”

 

Sungmin told her in-laws. She can feel their disappointments upon hearing them sigh.

 

“I thought both of you can grant my wish, but I was wrong. I told Kyu that I want to have a grandchild soon. We’re actually expecting to have a grandchild soon, but I guess that will never happen. Please excuse me for awhile. I just need to do something in my office”

 

Mr. Cho told the couple and walks away.

 

“Dad!”

 

Sungmin calls Mr. Cho to stop him from leaving, but he just ignores her because he’s really feeling upset to her and of course to Kyuhyun. Sungmin holds her husband’s hand as tears start forming in her eyes.

 

“Kyu, where is dad?”

 

“He goes upstairs”

 

Kyuhyun answers Sungmin sadly.

 

“Mom…”

 

Mrs. Cho holds Sungmin’s beautiful face.

 

“Shhhh, it’s not your fault. Don’t worry. I’ll talk to your father in law”

 

“But he’s mad at me and Kyu”

 

Mrs. Cho shook her head.

 

“Of course not my baby girl. Just let him cool down. He will be fine and he will understand”

 

“I’m sorry”

 

Sungmin told her mother in law while controlling her tears from falling.

 

“Don’t apologize. I’ll talk to him. Go upstairs now and take a rest. You need to get well soon because we’re going to have a party this coming Friday. You need to be there. Sleep more. I’ll cook healthy and delicious lunch for you later”

 

Mrs. Cho kisses Sungmin’s forehead and looks at her son who is staring at her with worried face.

 

“Take care of your wife. Don’t worry about your dad. He just needs to cool down. It will be fine. Wait for Doctor Wang”

 

Kyuhyun nods sadly. Mrs. Cho smiles and gently pats her son’s cheek before going upstairs to talk to her husband.

 

~~~

 

Kyuhyun was staring at his wife who is sitting on their bed while crying.

 

“Kyu, why didn’t you tell me about it? Why didn’t you inform me that dad told you that he and mom are expecting us to give them a grandchild soon?”

 

Sungmin asks as tears keep on falling from her eyes.

 

“Baby…”

 

Kyuhyun sighs as he stares at his wife sadly. He sits on the bed, joining his wife.

 

“Hey…”

 

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s beautiful face between his hands and stares at her sad innocent eyes and the tears that keep on falling from it.

 

“Please don’t think about it baby”

 

“But dad is mad at us. I know he’s very disappointed because I’m not yet pregnant. He’s disappointed because I can’t grant his wish to have a grandchild soon”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head and slowly wipes his wife’s tears using his thumbs.

 

“Please don’t think like that. You heard mom awhile ago. Dad just need time to cool down. I know he will understand”

 

“But he’s upset”

 

“He’s not”

 

“Yes he is”

 

Sungmin hugs Kyuhyun. She buries her beautiful face on Kyuhyun’s chest as she continues to cry.

 

“Kyu, let’s make love after my period. Let’s make our baby and give mom and dad a cute grandchild…let’s grant their wish soon…please”

  

Sungmin told her husband while sobbing, feeling so upset because she knows that her in-laws are really disappointed to her and to Kyuhyun and they are sad because of the bad news and she doesn’t want them to feel like that. Sungmin always want the people who are important to her and she loves to be happy all the time. She doesn’t want them to feel sad and upset because of her.

 

“Min…”

 

Kyuhyun cups his wife’s beautiful face and looks at her sadly. He can feel his wife’s sadness and that’s the thing that he doesn’t want to happen. He doesn’t want his wife to feel the pressure of being pregnant and giving his parents a grandchild. Kyuhyun doesn’t want Sungmin to worry about it and to think about it too much because he knows that Sungmin will only feel hurt and will just keep on blaming herself because of her current condition. He feels so hurt whenever Sungmin is in pain. All Kyuhyun wants is to see his wife smiling and happy all the time. He doesn’t want to see her crying and sad because for Kyuhyun, Sungmin doesn’t deserve to suffer. He believes that an angel like Sungmin deserve to be happy all the time.

 

“Stop crying”

 

Kyuhyun whispers softly while wiping his wife’s tears away.

 

“Kyu…”

 

Kyuhyun softly kisses Sungmin’s wonderful lips to stop her from talking. He held his wife’s beautiful and pale face between his hands as he leans closer to her.

 

“Shhhh…”

 

Kyuhyun softly places his thumb on Sungmin’s lips.

 

“Don’t talk”

 

“But Kyu…”

 

Kyuhyun presses his thumb on his wife’s lips.

 

“I told you not to talk. I don’t want to hear anything from you and I don’t want to hear your voice. Don’t talk baby. I want you to listen to me. Please don’t speak a single word unless I told you to do so”

 

Sungmin nods weakly. Kyuhyun stares at her, wiping the tears that keep on falling from his wife’s innocent eyes.

 

“Stop crying baby”

 

Kyuhyun removes his thumb from Sungmin’s lips to kiss her softly.

 

“I love you”

 

Kyuhyun whispers on Sungmin’s lips. He presses his forehead on hers.

 

“This is the reason why I didn’t tell you what dad told me over the phone”

 

Kyuhyun stares at Sungmin’s innocent eyes full of love for her while caressing her cheek gently. Their foreheads are still pressed together. Their faces and lips are closer to each other. Sungmin can feel Kyuhyun’s soft pinkish lips softly brushing on hers every time that he’s going to speak.

 

“You see. I don’t want you to know about it because you might force yourself to make love to me in which we both know that we should avoid it for three months”

 

“Maybe we can ask Doctor Park. She might allow us to make love when we talk to her about having our baby soon”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun as she starts crying again.

 

“Min, there’s a right time for that. The baby can wait. I don’t want you to feel too much pain”

 

“I don’t care”

 

“If you don’t care then I care. You need some time to heal that minor trauma. If we will not listen to what Doctor Park told us before and we pursue to make love, it will only hurt you and it might worsen your condition and I don’t want that to happen. I’m your husband Min. Do you think it’s not painful and hard for me whenever you’re not ok? I always worry about you whenever you’re in pain and I’m going to hate myself if I become the cause of that pain”

 

“But mom and dad…”

 

“Shhhh”

 

Kyuhyun places his thumb back on his wife’s wonderful lips.

 

“You’re being too noisy again. Quiet. Don’t speak”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. He wipes her tears away.

 

“I told you to stop crying. Stop those tears from falling or else I’m going to cry as well. I know that you’re sad because of what happen awhile ago. I’m also feeling the same way because it’s my parents’ wish and I can’t even give it to them. But I know that they will understand once I explain to them your condition. They don’t know about it, that’s why they are upset”

 

Kyuhyun hugs Sungmin tight.

 

“Leave this to me baby. I don’t want you to think about it and to worry about it. I don’t want you to cry and to be sad because of it. It’s not your fault. Dad and mom will surely understand and they will surely wait for the right time to have a grandchild. We can make our baby, but not now because you’re not yet fine. The baby can wait. What matters most is your health. So please, don’t think about it. Dad is not mad. He just needs to cool down and everything will be fine again. Believe me. Dad is not the type of man who gets mad and upset for a long time. He will definitely talk to you later and he will understand that his grandchild will arrive, but not now”

 

Kyuhyun explains to Sungmin. He looks at her and wipes her tears away.

 

“No more crying ok”

 

Sungmin nods weakly.

 

“You need to sleep now. I’ll just wake you when Doctor Wang arrives. Doctor Park will be here later at two in the afternoon to check you”

 

Kyuhyun holds his wife’s forehead.

 

“See? Because you stress yourself from worrying and crying, you’re burning again”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin while staring at her with worried face.

 

“You need to sleep now and take a rest. You need to get well soon. You heard what mom told you awhile ago. We’re going to have a party this coming Friday, so you need to take a lot of rest and follow what the doctors will tell you later when they check you up. You need to get well soon or else you won’t be able to attend the party. Mom and dad will be sad for sure”

 

Sungmin nods like a kid. Kyuhyun softly kisses his wife’s lips before carefully laying her on their bed. Kyuhyun covers Sungmin’s body with a thick blanket.

 

“Kyu, please hug me”

 

Kyuhyun slid his body under the blanket as he lay down beside his wife. He wraps his warm arms around Sungmin’s trembling body.

 

“Don’t leave me Kyu”

 

Sungmin told her husband, feeling so weak. Kyuhyun nods at her.

 

“I won’t leave you baby. I will stay by your side and watch over you. Sleep now and take a rest. Is your tummy still aching?”

 

“A little”

 

“Poor my baby. If only I can take those pains away from you. I’ll be the one who will carry it for you, so you won’t have a hard time”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin sadly.

 

“Just watch over me and I’ll be fine”

 

Sungmin whispers softly. She rests her head on her husband’s chest as Kyuhyun embraces her tight to help her feel warm.

 

“Sleep now. I love you baby. Don’t worry anymore. I’ll talk to dad and mom later and they will understand. They are not mad at you, so don’t be sad anymore. Just take a rest, so you’ll feel better soon”

 

Kyuhyun starts singing for Sungmin while her hair gently. Sungmin listens to her husband’s sweet and warm voice while feeling his warm embrace that help keep her body warm. Kyuhyun keeps on singing softly while slowly his wife’s short blonde hair. Sungmin yawns and slowly closes her eyes, feeling sleepy. Kyuhyun can feel his wife’s breathing becomes steady and her body is more relaxed as his sweet and warm voice finally sends Sungmin in dreamland.

 

~~~

 

Kyuhyun went inside the dining room to join his parents in lunch after putting his wife to sleep.

 

“How’s Minnie?”

 

Mr. Cho asks with concern.

 

“She’s sleeping now. Doctor Wang told me awhile ago that she still needs to have a bed rest for her to get well soon. It’s good that her temperature goes down now and she’s no longer burning or else she’ll be admitted in the hospital”

 

“Why did she become sick?”

 

“Because the weather in London is colder than here and maybe because she tires herself that much during the vacation”

 

Mr. Cho just nods and continues eating. Mrs. Cho looks at her son.

 

“Did she finish the food that I cook for her?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“She can’t eat properly. She just wants to lie down on the bed because her entire body is aching and her tummy is aching so badly because of her period”

 

“Why not give her painkiller?”

 

“I already did. It’s good that she falls asleep right away after drinking her medicines because she finds it hard to sleep because of the pain in her body. I really feel so worried and sad seeing her in great pain”

 

Kyuhyun sighs sadly. He looks at his father who is eating quietly.

 

“Dad…”

 

Mr. Cho just nods his head, gesturing Kyuhyun that he can continue speaking. He didn’t look at his son.

 

“It’s about the baby”

 

Mr. Cho remains quiet while eating. Kyuhyun looks at him sadly.

 

“I know that you and mom are upset because you’re expecting to have a grandchild soon. I’m sorry. But please don’t feel like that. Min is really sad because you and mom are upset and she really thinks that you’re mad at her. It’s not her fault if she’s not yet pregnant. Well…there’s something that you and mom need to know about that matter”

 

Mr. and Mrs. Cho focused their eyes on their son. Kyuhyun stares at them sadly.

 

“The reason why Min is not yet pregnant it’s because we can’t make love for three months”

 

Kyuhyun stares at his parents’ shock and at the same time confuse expression.

 

“Well…”

 

Kyuhyun takes a deep breath.

 

“Something bad happen to Min while you guys are having vacation in Sydney. She falls on the stairs causing her to bleed. She’s actually suffering from minor trauma in her lower part because of falling so hard. Before that incident happen, we’re really planning to have a honeymoon in London, but because of that accident, we can’t make love for three months. That’s what Doctor Park advice us”

 

Kyuhyun informs his parents sadly.

 

“We’re really sorry. We really want to have a baby soon and to give you an adorable and cute grandchild, but Min is not in good condition right now to carry a baby inside her womb. I hope you understand my wife’s situation right now. It’s not easy for her and she’s really feeling so bad after knowing that you’re expecting her to get pregnant right away”

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes start getting teary because of sadness.

 

“It’s just for three months. Please understand. I don’t want Min to get pressure, to worry and think too much because of that matter. We’re really sorry. If you’re really mad, just throw all your anger on me and don’t involve Min here”

 

Mr. Cho holds his son’s hand.

 

“I’m sorry son. Sorry for what I did awhile ago. I didn’t know that my baby girl is suffering from a minor trauma. You should have told me over the phone”

 

“I was about to tell you dad, but I don’t know how. You’re so happy while talking to me about having a grandchild soon. I don’t want to ruin that happiness and I really want to grant your wish and of course mom’s wish. But please wait, it’s just for three months”

 

Mr. Cho nods his head and smiles at his son.

 

“No pressure son. I’m going to talk later to my baby girl, so she won’t be upset anymore. I don’t want her to be sad and to cry. The baby can wait. What matters most is Minnie’s health. She needs to be ok”

 

Mr. Cho smiles though he’s really hurt inside. He’s not disappointed to his son and to his daughter in law. It’s just that he feels sad and hurt because he doesn’t know if he can still see his future grandchild. He really wants to see the little Cho before he say good bye to them.

 

“Dad…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Are you sick?”

 

Kyuhyun asks upon noticing his father’s pale face and he looks so weak. Mr. Cho shook his head.

 

“I’m just tired because of work. I have to do a lot of things”

 

Mr. Cho lied while forcing his self to flash a bright smile.

 

“Don’t tire yourself too much”

 

Kyuhyun told his father with concern in his voice.

 

“I’m fine”

 

Mr. Cho ruffles Kyuhyun’s hair happily.

 

“Anyway, may I ask something?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. His parents nod at him.

 

“About what sweetheart?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks.

 

“What is the party that you and dad are talking about?”

 

Kyuhyun asks curiously before drinking his cold orange juice. Mr. and Mrs. Cho stare at each other and smile. Mr. Cho clears his throat first before speaking.

 

“It’s actually a party for you”

 

“For me?”

 

Mr. and Mrs. Cho nod happily.

 

“For what?”

 

“Well…”

 

Mr. Cho smiles at his son.

 

“Starting next week, you will officially be the President of Cho International Group of Companies”

 

Mr. Cho announces happily. Kyuhyun’s eyes widened.

 

“Dad, are you insane?”

 

Kyuhyun asks with wide eyes open. He was shock to hear his father. He can’t believe on what he have heard from him. Well of course, Kyuhyun knows that he will be the next President of Cho International Group of Companies, but he didn’t expect it to happen too soon.

 

“Insane?”

 

Mr. Cho asks while shaking his head.

 

“Of course not, why?”

 

Mr. Cho told Kyuhyun as he pouts at him.

 

“Well…you’re the President of the company, then why is it going to be me all of a sudden?”

 

“Kyu…”

 

Mr. Cho takes a deep breath.

 

“You’re my son and you’re the rightful heir to my position”

 

“But dad, I think it’s a bit early for me to replace you as the President of the company. I have a lot of things to learn from you and from other people”

 

Mr. Cho nods.

 

“I know, but don’t worry because I’m still here to teach all the things that you need to learn. Don’t worry son. I know that you can be a good President. I know that you can manage the company and your people properly just like what I did. You’re already twenty four years old. That’s not bad to inherit the company. You’re smart and I know that you can do it”

 

“Are you sure about it?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. He doesn’t have that much confident to replace his father as the President of their company because he still believes that his knowledge and experience as a CEO is not yet enough for him to replace his father and to become the new President of Cho International Group of Companies.

 

“Hundred and one percent sure”

 

“Why so early? I mean, dad…”

 

Kyuhyun sighs heavily, feeling the pressure.

 

“I don’t want to disappoint you and…”

 

Mr. Cho raises his hand to stop his son from talking.

 

“Shhhh, why are you being so talkative Cho Kyuhyun?”

 

Mr. Cho laughs softly and flicks his son’s forehead.

 

“Why are you asking a lot of question huh? I want to step down on my position because I already want to take a rest. I’m already old son and I just want to unwind”

 

Mr. Cho lied. The truth is, he’s transferring everything to Kyuhyun because he knows that he will be leaving them soon and he wants to make sure that everything is in good hand before he leaves.

 

“I’m going to officially introduce you as the new President of the company at the party this coming Friday. I trust you son. I know that you can do well and you can surpass everything that I did for the company”

 

Kyuhyun just nods his head because he doesn’t know what to do. He knows that his father will just feel upset if he will keep on arguing with him about being the new President of Cho International Group of Companies.

 

“I won’t disappoint you dad”

 

Kyuhyun told his father while smiling at him. Mr. Cho nods happily and continues eating.

 

“When will be our dinner with Hara?”

 

Kyuhyun asks his parents curiously.

 

“Later”

 

Mrs. Cho answers him.

 

“Can you please tell Hara to cancel it and move it some other day? Min is sick. She can’t join us”

 

Mrs. Cho shook her head.

 

“Kyu, Hara will be leaving tomorrow. We can’t cancel the dinner today. Maybe you can just talk to Minnie about it, so she won’t be jealous and there won’t be any misunderstanding”

 

Kyuhyun nods at his mother.

 

“But I need to go home early because I can’t leave my baby that long”

 

“No problem Kyu. Anyway, when are you planning to bring our baby girl to an eye doctor?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“Min is not yet ready to visit an eye doctor. She has trauma about that matter mom. It happen that Umma and Appa brought her to an eye doctor before. She’s just twelve at that time and she happens to hear her parents’ conversation with the eye doctor. It’s really painful for her to find out that there’s no chance for her to see. The eye doctor told her parents that if Min won’t have an eye surgery soon then she won’t have the chance to see the world”

 

Kyuhyun informs his parents sadly. Mr. and Mrs. Cho feel sad upon hearing their son. Mrs. Cho’s tears starts forming in her eyes because she feels so sad for Sungmin.

 

“She’s too afraid to visit an eye doctor. We actually fought about that before and I don’t want that to happen again. It’s really painful for me as her husband to know that sad truth. It’s painful for me and I feel so hurt because I know that my wife is suffering because of being blind and I can’t do anything for her. I want her to have eyesight. Min needs to see no matter what happen”

 

Kyuhyun told his parents while controlling his tears from falling.

 

“If they can’t treat her eyes here, maybe we can bring her in other country. We can bring her in Sydney. There are a lot of expert and very good eye doctors there. We can also bring her in Melbourne or Japan or USA. We will do everything that we can do for her to see. I want her to see as well”

 

Mr. Cho told his son, comforting him. Mrs. Cho nods her head, agreeing to her husband.

 

“Your dad is right sweetheart. We won’t lose hope. We will do everything for our baby girl. She needs to see and I also won’t allow her to be blind forever. No matter what happen, Minnie needs to have eyesight. It doesn’t matter how much money we spend for her. What matters most is she will see the light soon”

 

“Be strong for our baby girl. Don’t be sad because I believe that she will see the light soon and I’m sure that everyone will be happy if that day finally arrives”

 

Mr. and Mrs. Cho smile brightly at their son, giving him some strength. Kyuhyun smiles at them and nods his head. He feels happy knowing that he has a very supportive parents and he’s happy because they love Sungmin like their own daughter.

 

“And by the way dad…”

 

Kyuhyun takes a sip on his orange juice before continuing.

 

“Can I ask for three days leave? I just want to watch over Min for three days. I want to make sure that she will be fine before I go back to work on Thursday after her enrollment”

 

Kyuhyun told his father.

 

“What enrollment?”

 

“Oh!”

 

Kyuhyun flashes a bright smile.

 

“Min will start studying Journalism at Korea University. I want her to enter a University, finish her college and have a degree and fulfill her dream of being a good Journalist”

 

Kyuhyun happily informs his parents. Mr. and Mrs. Cho nod happily.

 

“That is a great idea son, but will my baby girl be fine there? I mean, the people might hurt her. I’m worried”

 

“That’s also the thing that I worry about dad, but I want Min to socialize with other people”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“I don’t want to imprison her here at home. I want her to meet other people outside and gain friends. Actually, I plan her to have a home base study. But I want her to learn a lot of things. I know that my wife will gain more knowledge if she studies in a University and not at home. In that way, she will have the chance to socialize with people. I want her not to be afraid of other people. I want to take that fear away from her because she thinks that she will never have a chance to have friends and that people will only hurt her, and make fun of her because she’s blind. I want her to realize that not all people are like that”

 

Mr. Cho nods.

 

“I’m not going to stop you and of course my baby girl. Do what is the best for your wife. Your mom and I are just here to support both of you. Just do everything that will make Minnie happy”

 

“I will dad”

 

“You know son? I’m really happy to see you like that. I’m so proud of you. It’s good to see you like that”

 

Mr. Cho told Kyuhyun while smiling brightly at him.

 

“Thank you dad and mom. I’m happy because I have very wonderful and loving parents like you. I love you dad. I love you mom”

 

“WE LOVE YOU TOO SWEETHEART!”

 

Mr. and Mrs. Cho happily told their son. Kyuhyun smiles brightly, feeling so happy to have parents like them and of course he feels so complete because he has a wife like Sungmin. He only needs to wait for three months to have a very adorable and cute baby and there’s nothing more that he can ask for because his life is really wonderful and complete.

 

~~~

 

Kyuhyun and his parents bow at Sun-young before she leaves the room as the head maid escorted her out. Mr. Cho sits on the left side of Sungmin while Mrs. Cho sits on the right side of Sungmin. Kyuhyun stands at the foot of the bed, staring at his wife worriedly.

 

“You heard what Doctor Park told you. You need to have complete bed rest for three days and continue drinking a lot of water and your medicine so the pain because of your period will go away”

 

Mrs. Cho told her daughter in law who nods her head weakly.

 

“I’ll cook your dinner later before your father in law and I leave”

 

“Where are you going mom?”

 

Sungmin asks curiously. Mrs. Cho hold Sungmin’s right hand.

 

“We’re going to have dinner with our friends”

 

Mrs. Cho told Sungmin, making Kyuhyun confused.

 

“Friends? I thought we’re going to have dinner with Hara tonight?”

 

Kyuhyun asks with confusion in his voice. Mrs. Cho looks at him and nods her head.

 

“Yes sweetheart. But we can’t join you because your dad and I need to have dinner with our friends because one of them will already migrate in New York and they will leave tomorrow. He just call us awhile ago to inform us about the dinner at Shilla Hotel”

 

“But mom…”

 

“You can go alone. We can’t cancel it sweetheart. We’re really sorry and you need to go. Hara will be upset and it will be embarrassing if none of us will attend that dinner. She invites all of us. But since Min is sick, she can’t join you because she needs to take a rest for her to get well soon. Your dad and I need to attend an emergency dinner with our friends. Since you’re the only person who is available then you need to attend. Hara prepares that dinner, so please sweetheart, you need to attend. Just go home early, so you can watch over Minnie”

 

Kyuhyun just nods at his mother while staring at his wife’s facial expression. Kyuhyun can feel that Sungmin is jealous because she was pouting a little so Mr. and Mrs. Cho won’t notice it. Kyuhyun smiles inwardly because he likes it when his wife gets jealous like that. He thinks that Sungmin is still cute even though she’s already jealous and he knows that Sungmin will start acting like a brat when his parents leave the room and that’s what really Kyuhyun wants. He really loves it whenever Sungmin is starting acting like a brat just to get his attention because he thinks that his wife is so cute whenever she will become a brat and he really wants to spoil her that much.

 

“Sweetheart…”

 

Mrs. Cho holds Sungmin’s beautiful face between her hands.

 

“Don’t get jealous ok. Hara is just Kyu’s childhood friend. That’s all”

 

“She’s Kyu’s crush”

 

Mr. and Mrs. Cho were shock to know that their daughter in law knows about Hara.

 

“Kyu told me about her. He told me that he has a crush at the neighborhood when he’s still a kid and her name is Hara. He even talks about her with dad when he was still kid while playing under the rain”

 

Sungmin informs her mother in law.

 

“But don’t get jealous of Hara. She’s Kyu’s crush, but that was before and they are childhood friends. So, don’t get jealous, arasso?”

 

Sungmin nods.

 

“Yes mom. I won’t get jealous because Kyu loves me and I’m his wife while Hara-shi is just a crush. I’m still on top of her because Kyu is my husband”

 

Mr. and Mrs. Cho suddenly laugh softly while Kyuhyun bits his lower lip, controlling his self from laughing.

 

“Why are you so cute huh sweetheart?”

 

Mrs. Cho happily told Sungmin before kissing her cheek softly.

 

“We’re going to leave you now, so you can take a rest”

 

Mrs. Cho told Sungmin who quickly holds Mr. Cho’s hand before he can stand up.

 

“Dad, can I talk to you first before you leave the room?”

 

Sungmin asks sadly. Mr. Cho nods his head and hugs his daughter in law.

 

“If you’re still worried about what happen awhile ago, please forget it”

 

“But you’re upset. I’m sorry. Kyu and I really want to give you and mom a grandchild soon, but…”

 

Sungmin stops talking because she doesn’t know how to say that she and Kyuhyun can’t make love for three months because of her minor trauma. She’s shy to tell it to her father in law and it will be awkward to talk to him about making love with Kyuhyun.

 

“It’s ok baby girl. Your mom and I understand. Kyu already explain to us everything we need to know about your current condition. I’m sorry for acting like that awhile ago. But I’m not mad and disappointed anymore. Don’t worry about it anymore and don’t think too much. No pressure baby girl”

 

Mr. Cho looks at Sungmin and gently caressed her cheek.

 

“My grandchild can wait. No pressure. Just take your time, so you’ll be fine completely. Don’t be sad anymore and don’t cry. If you cry then I’ll be mad at you, arasso?”

 

Sungmin nods like a little kid.

 

“I want you to take a rest now and get well soon baby girl. You need to get well soon or else Kyu won’t be happy and he will not enjoy his party this Friday”

 

“What party? Was it the party that mom told me awhile ago and the party that you told Kyu over the phone when we’re in London?”

 

Sungmin asks. Mr. Cho nods happily.

 

“Yes my baby girl. We’re going to have a party this coming Friday and it’s for your husband, so you need to take a lot of rest because you need to be there and celebrate it with him”

 

“But it’s not yet Kyu’s birthday, right? His birthday is on February 3, right? It’s still far”

 

Mr. Cho laughs softly because of his daughter in-law’s innocence.

 

“That party is to celebrate Kyu’s success as a CEO and I will formally transfer the company to him. I will introduce him as the new President of Cho International Group of Companies, that’s why we need to have a party because next week, the official and legal President of the company is no longer me but Kyuhyun”

 

Sungmin nods her head.

 

“That’s why you need to feel better. You don’t want to miss a very important event in your hubby’s life, right?”

 

“Yes dad. I’ll be fine before Friday comes. That’s a promise”

 

“We’re going to leave now, so you can already take a rest”

 

Sungmin nods.

 

“I love you dad”

 

Sungmin told Mr. Cho happily. Mr. Cho smiles at her and softly kisses her head.

 

“I love you too my baby girl”

 

Mr. Cho told Sungmin before standing.

 

“I love you mom”

 

Sungmin told Mrs. Cho as she turns her head at her mother in-law’s direction. Mrs. Cho smiles sweetly and stands up.

 

“I love you too sweetheart. Take a rest now and get well soon”

 

Mrs. Cho told Sungmin before kissing her forehead. Mr. and Mrs. Cho look at their son who is standing happily at the foot of the bed.

 

“Take care of your wife”

 

Kyuhyun nods happily. Mrs. Cho gently pats Kyuhyun’s cheek before leaving the couple’s room. Mr. Cho smiles at his son and happily pats his son’s shoulder before going out of the room happily.

 

“Kyu…”

 

Sungmin whispers.

 

“Where are you? Please sit beside me”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun smiles at her.

 

“What if I don’t want?”

 

Kyuhyun teases his wife, making her pout like a brat kid.

 

“I’m just kidding baby. I’m just teasing you”

 

Kyuhyun laughs softly and walk towards his wife. He sits beside her and embraces her in his arms.

 

“What does my baby want?”

 

Kyuhyun asks while staring at his beautiful wife with a sweet smile on his lips.

 

“I want a kiss”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun while smiling.

 

“Are you going to be fine soon if I kiss you?”

 

Kyuhyun asks while staring at his wife’s wonderful lips. Sungmin nods happily. Kyuhyun touches Sungmin’s lips before leaning towards Sungmin and presses his lips on hers, kissing her softly. Kyuhyun’s mouth was sweetly slanted over hers. Sungmin slid her arms around Kyuhyun’s middle, feeling the hard muscles of his back. Kyuhyun’s mouth is soft and possessive at the same time, making Sungmin moans softly when Kyuhyun breeched his tongue on her lips. Sungmin sighs deeply and leans into her husband’s protective arms. Her hands sneak up her husband’s chest and around Kyuhyun’s collar. The kiss becomes passionate and long and for Sungmin it was a very sweet kiss. Kyuhyun slowly pulls back. He looks at his wife whose eyes are still closed.

 

“You can open your eyes now baby Min”

 

Kyuhyun whispers while smiling at her. Kyuhyun chuckles when Sungmin blushes a little. She slowly opens her eyes. Kyuhyun look at her innocent eyes full of love that is only meant for her.

 

“I love you”

 

Sungmin smiles upon hearing those sweet words from her husband.

 

“Can I take a rest now?”

 

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun suddenly pouts.

 

“Hey brat baby girl of mom and dad and brat wifey of mine…”

 

Kyuhyun gently flicks Sungmin’s forehead, still pouting at her.

 

“Where’s my I love you too?”

 

Sungmin just smiles at him, teasing him.

 

“Ah…”

 

Kyuhyun smirks.

 

“So, you know how to tease me now huh?”

 

Sungmin nods happily while smiling. She quickly lay down on the bed and closes her eyes.

 

“Kyu…”

 

“Yes brat girl?”

 

“Lay down beside me”

 

Kyuhyun nods and follows his wife, spoiling her.

 

“What?”

 

“Come closer”          

 

Kyuhyun moves closer. Sungmin smiles when she finally feels her husband closer to her. She crawls on top of Kyuhyun and lay down. She rests her head on his chest.

 

“I love you so much Kyu”

 

Sungmin happily told Kyuhyun.

 

“Please embrace me. I want to feel your warm arms around me, so I won’t get cold and I can sleep now. My nose is itchy as well as my throat and my head is really painful. I’m still feeling weak, so you need to take care of me”

 

“Is that a demand?”

 

Sungmin nods while smiling. Kyuhyun pulls the blanket to cover their bodies. He wraps his arms around his wife to make her feel warmer because he can feel her trembling a little.

 

“Still feeling cold?”

 

Sungmin nods. Kyuhyun tightens his embrace.

 

“Still cold?”

 

“A little, but I’m fine. Your arms are really warm and I love it. Thanks Kyu”

 

“Go to sleep now”

 

“Don’t go anywhere. Don’t go with Hara-shi while I’m asleep”

 

Kyuhyun suddenly laughs upon hearing his wife.

 

“Just as I thought, my brat baby Min is jealous of my crush”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife in a teasing manner, emphasizing the word ‘crush’. Sungmin slowly raises her head. Kyuhyun looks at her. Sungmin is pouting like a brat girl.

 

“I’m jealous. I have the right to be jealous because I’m your wife”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun while pouting so hard. Kyuhyun smiles and places his right hand on her cheek and gently caress it.

 

“You don’t need to be jealous because Hara is nothing to me. You’re the only one I love Cho Sungmin and nobody can ever steal me away from you. I’m all yours, so you need to sleep now for you to feel better soon because if not, then I’m going to worry about you every minute”

 

Kyuhyun gently pats his wife’s cheek.

 

“I want you to be present at my party because I’m not going to enjoy it without you. I need you there because that party is yours, not mine”

 

Sungmin suddenly feels confused. She shook her head.

 

“It’s yours. You heard dad awhile ago, right?”

 

Kyuhyun nods.

 

“Yes it’s mine, but it’s yours”

 

“No”

 

“It’s yours”

 

“No”

 

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s lips to stop her from talking.

 

“Shhhh, you’re being talkative again. Just take a rest now. Let’s sleep together because I’m also sleepy and I still feel tired because of our flight. Stop talking now, arasso?”

 

Sungmin nods and slowly rests her head on her husband’s chest. Kyuhyun embraces her tightly.

 

“Sleep baby. I love you”

 

“I love you too Kyu”

 

Sungmin slowly closes her eyes and sleep with a smile on her face while feeling her husband’s sweet and very warm embrace and she’s happy knowing that Kyuhyun loves her so much and she really can feel that love that is only meant for her.

 

~~~

 

Kyuhyun was staring at the mirror, checking his self for the last time. He smiles brightly, feeling so gorgeous with his black formal clothes.

 

“You’re so damn gorgeous Cho Kyuhyun”

 

Kyuhyun whispers, smiling so brightly. He was praising his self proudly. Kyuhyun gets his perfume and sprays it all over his body. He wears his Burberry watch before going out of the bathroom. He looks at Sungmin who is comfortably sitting on their bed while writing something in her diary.

 

“She’s not supposed to write. She supposed to lie down, take a rest and sleep because she’s still sick. Why is she being such a hard headed girl?”

 

Kyuhyun asks his self. He sighs and walks towards his wife.

 

“Baby…”

 

Sungmin stops writing upon hearing her husband’s voice. Sungmin quickly closes her diary and puts it down on the bed as well as her slate and stylus.

 

“Kyu…”

 

Kyuhyun looks at his wife and notices her sad and at the same time worried expression.

 

“Let me guess it Min. You don’t want me to leave, right?”

 

Sungmin didn’t answer. Kyuhyun sighs and sits beside her. Sungmin immediately hugs her husband just like a brat kid who doesn’t want to let go of her toy. She shook her head.

 

“Don’t go. Just stay here with me. I don’t want you to have dinner with her…please”

 

“Baby…”

 

Kyuhyun cups Sungmin’s beautiful face and looks at her.

 

“I can’t cancel the dinner. Hara prepares it and it will be uncourteous if none of us will attend. She will be leaving tomorrow that’s why I need to attend the dinner and see her”

 

Sungmin pouts.

 

“Why do you want to see her?”

 

Sungmin asks while pouting. She’s starting to feel jealous because her husband wants to see his crush and knowing the fact that Kyuhyun will be alone with her. It’s not that she doesn’t trust her husband. She’s just feeling jealous because Kyuhyun will meet a girl and will be having a dinner with a girl and Hara is not just an ordinary girl. She’s Kyuhyun’s crush and she’s afraid that Hara might seduce Kyuhyun or her husband will suddenly realize that Hara is better than her. If that happens, then Sungmin is sure that Kyuhyun will exchange her from Hara and it hurts her just by thinking that someday Kyuhyun will exchange her to other woman. Sungmin doesn’t want to think like that, but she just can’t help it. She’s jealous and she really feels inferior because of being blind.

 

“Hara and I are childhood friends. Of course I want to see her after a long time. There’s nothing wrong with that”

 

“She’s your crush”

 

Kyuhyun nods.

 

“It’s true that she’s my crush. I never deny that fact to you. I know that you’re jealous, but this is not the right time for you to be jealous. I’m going now. Hara is waiting”

 

Sungmin nods sadly. She’s controlling her tears from falling. She really wants to cry because of too much jealousy, but she’s afraid that Kyuhyun will only get mad at her if he will see her crying.

 

“Take care and drive safely”

 

Sungmin whispers, feeling sad. She slowly let go of Kyuhyun, freeing him from her hug.

 

“Min…”

 

Kyuhyun cups his wife’s beautiful face. He stares at her worriedly.

 

“Kyu…”

 

Sungmin’s tears start falling from her eyes. She’s really bad on holding her tears because she’s really a crybaby girl.

 

“Baby, don’t cry. Stop that. Why are you crying?”

 

Kyuhyun asks his wife as he presses his forehead on hers.

 

“Why is my baby crying? Stop that Min”

 

“I’m jealous”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun while sobbing.

 

“I’m sorry Kyu. I don’t want to feel this way. I don’t want to think negative things. I’m sorry. It’s just that…”

 

Sungmin starts crying hard, making Kyuhyun feel much worried about her.

 

“Baby, stop crying…please”

 

Kyuhyun wipes his wife’s tears away. He hugs Sungmin tight, hoping that he can stop her tears from falling.

 

“Stop crying…”

 

“I’m sorry Kyu. Please don’t get mad at me. I’m really jealous knowing that you’re going to be with her alone. I trust you, but I just can’t help but to feel this way. I know that she’s better than me. I’m just scared because you might realize that she’s the right girl for you and not a blind girl like me. You’re not going to leave me, right? Please tell me that it won’t happen. I’m scared”

 

Sungmin shook her head weakly.

 

“Please don’t do that Kyu. I know that she’s better than me, but please…please don’t leave me. Don’t do that. Please tell me that you’re not going to exchange me from her. I don’t want you to leave me. I love you Kyu. I love you so much, so please…”

 

Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin and holds her lips to stop her from talking.

 

“Cho Sungmin, stop talking and stop crying before I lose my temper on you”

 

Sungmin controls her tears from falling. She doesn’t want to have a misunderstanding with her husband. Kyuhyun frowns at his wife.

 

“What the hell are you talking about huh?”

 

Kyuhyun gently wipes Sungmin’s tears. He holds her beautiful face between his hands.

 

“Do you want me to get mad at you?”

 

Sungmin shook her head while holding back her tears.

 

“I’m sorry Ky—“

 

Kyuhyun presses his finger on Sungmin’s lips.

 

“I told you to keep quiet. I’m not yet telling you to speak”

 

Sungmin nods, obeying her husband. She keeps shut.

 

“Listen to me baby Min. I’m going to speak from my heart and everything that I’m going to tell you is true. I’m going to tell you what’s inside my heart right now”

 

Kyuhyun slowly let go of his wife’s lips. He holds Sungmin’s right hand and places it on his chest, where his heart is located. Sungmin can feel her husband’s heartbeat.

 

“Can you feel my heartbeat baby?”

 

Sungmin nods at him.

 

“My heart is beating because of you. Tell me baby. If my heart beats because of you then why will I exchange you from Hara or to any other girls out there huh? Do you want me to die if I do that? Baby, I know that it sounds so corny, but I’m telling you the truth. I can’t live without you and my heart will stop beating if you’re not here with me. You know? Each and every second I want to be with you. There’s nothing I want in this world than you. So please baby Min, don’t ever tell me those things again or else I’m really going to get mad at you and what makes you think that I’m going to exchange you from Hara huh?”

 

Sungmin didn’t answer. She remains quiet because she doesn’t know if she’s already allowed to speak.

 

“Ok. Speak now baby”

 

Kyuhyun commanded.

 

“She’s your crush and she’s not blind. She’s better than me. She can give you everything that you want and she’s not a burden like me”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun sadly, controlling herself from crying.

 

“Hara can’t give me everything because she can’t give me the love that I want because you alone can give that love to me and that’s the only love that I want and nothing else. It’s ok to be jealous baby. I understand that you’re feeling like that because you love me and you care and our marriage is very important to you. But it’s not ok if you’re going to tell me that I’m going to exchange you from her. Are you pushing me away from your life?”

 

“No”

 

“Then why are you telling me that? You’re hurting me, don’t you know that? I thought you trust me, but how can you think like that? Tell me baby Min. What do you want me to do for you to be able to trust my love for you hundred and one percent?”

 

Sungmin shook her head.

 

“Why do you need to feel inferior all the time? It’s because you’re blind? Baby, please don’t ever let your situation make you feel like that. I know it’s hard and painful, but you need to get out from your fear. If other people can make it then you can also make it even though you’re blind. Don’t ever listen to other people who will bring you down because it’s your life and not them. You have the right to live it”

 

Kyuhyun softly kisses his wife’s wonderful lips.

 

“Trust me baby. I won’t do stupid things. I’m going to behave. I won’t do something that will hurt you”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“I won’t do that. I don’t want to hurt you and I don’t want you to cry. I love you Min. I love you so much. I always do. You have my heart since the day that I marry you and it will be yours forever. I’m all yours and no one can ever steal me away from you because you’re the only one I love Cho Sungmin and I can’t live my life without you. Don’t be jealous now ok? Hara is my crush before and not now because my crush is no longer her, but you. You’re my crush, my first love, my girlfriend, my baby and my wife and…”

 

Kyuhyun smiles brightly.

 

“And will be the mommy of my babies and will be my love forever. Are you still jealous?”

 

“A little”

 

“BABY MIN!”

 

Kyuhyun pouts. Sungmin laughs softly.

 

“Yah! You’re just teasing me”

 

“I’m not. I’m really jealous”

 

“What do you want me to do so you won’t feel like that? Do you want me to jump at the Han River or somewhere else?”

 

Sungmin shook her head while controlling herself from laughing. Sungmin finds her husband cute and childish somehow. But she loves the way that her husband is doing just to reassure her that she’s the only girl in his life and the only girl that he will love and he wouldn’t exchange her from any other girls out there, not even to Hara.

 

“You go now. She’s waiting downstairs and it’s not good if you will keep her waiting”

 

“But Min…”

 

Sungmin presses her index finger on Kyuhyun’s soft pinkish lips.

 

“Shhhh…quiet Cho Kyuhyun. Don’t speak”

 

Sungmin told her husband, imitating what he did earlier. Sungmin suddenly laughs.

 

“Why are you laughing?”

 

Sungmin shook her head happily.

 

“Why are you being so noisy? I’m not yet asking you to speak”

 

Sungmin told her husband while laughing. She hugs Kyuhyun.

 

“I love you Kyu”

 

Kyuhyun smiles and wraps his arms around his wife, embracing her.

 

“I love you too baby. I’ll be back early. That’s a promise. I’ll be home by eleven”

 

Sungmin nods.

 

“I’m going to wait for you”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“No need. Just sleep. Take a rest because you’re still sick. Don’t stress yourself. I promise that I’ll be home by eleven. I won’t break my promise”

 

“Ok. Drive safely and take care. Enjoy your dinner with Hara-shi”

 

“I will”

 

Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin. He leans forward and presses his soft pinkish lips on Sungmin, kissing her. Sungmin pressed her lips on his as she wrapped her arms around Kyuhyun’s neck. Kyuhyun wraps an arm on Sungmin’s waist and pulls her closer to him. The kiss grow passionate, Kyuhyun’s lips parted. Sungmin feels her husband’s tongue on her lips, urging her to open in which she gladly obeys. Sungmin opens , accepting her husband’s tongue. She moans softly when Kyuhyun’s tongue touches hers and she fell into Kyuhyun’s sweet embrace.

 

“I love you so much Min”

 

Kyuhyun whispers in between the kiss. Kyuhyun held Sungmin’s head in his hands and kisses his wife long and hard before breaking the kiss. Kyuhyun gently pulls Sungmin into a sweet embrace. Sungmin’s head lay on her husband’s chest. They stay like that for a moment. Kyuhyun never let go of his wife. He just wants Sungmin to rest her head on his chest and hear his heartbeat.

 

“I love you Kyu”

 

Sungmin whispers as she slowly closes her eyes. Kyuhyun starts his wife’s short blonde hair gently and starts singing for her, putting her to sleep right away. When Kyuhyun feel that Sungmin is already sleeping peacefully, he carefully laid her on their bed. He watches her sleeping for the meantime before standing, avoiding making noise that will wake his sleeping wife. Kyuhyun covers Sungmin’s body with the thick blanket and lowers the thermostat, so their room won’t be too cold. He slowly walks towards Sungmin after adjusting the thermostat.

 

“I love you baby. Sleep tight. I’ll be back soon. I won’t be away for a long time”

 

Kyuhyun whispers. He leans down and softly kisses Sungmin’s forehead before leaving their room. Kyuhyun went downstairs and saw Hara elegantly sitting on the living room while reading a magazine, patiently waiting for him.

 

“Hara”

 

Hara stops reading the magazine and raises her head. She stares at Kyuhyun with a shock expression.

 

“Kyu, is that you?”

 

Hara asks while staring at the tall gorgeous man wearing black formal clothes who is standing at the stairway. Kyuhyun nods at her. Hara quickly closes the magazine and puts it down on the sofa. She stands up and runs towards her childhood friend. Kyuhyun was shock when Hara hugs him.

 

“I miss you so much”

 

Hara told Kyuhyun before looking at him.

 

“Wow! You’re no longer the little Kyu that I know. You look so gorgeous”

 

Hara told Kyuhyun while smiling brightly at her. She stares at Kyuhyun’s eyes and carefully touches it.

 

“Those are still the doe eyes that I love”

 

Kyuhyun smiles at her and carefully moves away from her. Kyuhyun coughs softly.

 

“Shall we go now? I mean, it’s actually late”

 

Kyuhyun stares at his watch.

 

“It’s already seven thirty. I think we should go now because I need to go home by eleven”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I promise my wife that I’m going to go home early for her. I told her that I’ll be home by eleven and I don’t want to break that promise”

 

Kyuhyun told Hara and notices her smile slowly vanishing from her lips.

 

“I supposed to fetch you at your house, but why did you come here?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Hara pouts at him. But Kyuhyun thinks that Sungmin is still cuter than her. Actually, for Kyuhyun, nobody can ever beat his wife when it comes to beauty and cuteness. He has to admit that Hara is really pretty way back when they are still young and she still looks pretty. He always thinks that Hara is the most beautiful girl in the universe and nobody can ever beat Hara’s beauty. But he was wrong when he meets Sungmin. His wife is innocent, but very beautiful. Sungmin is still beautiful even though she’s already crying. Sungmin is still beautiful even though she’s already frowning. Sungmin is still beautiful even though she’s already upset and mad. Sungmin is still beautiful even though she’s still sick and even though she’s not wearing make-up. No matter what angle you look at, Sungmin is beautiful, really beautiful. Kyuhyun thinks that his wife has timeless beauty and nobody can ever beat that. Not even Hara.

 

“Come on Kyu. My house is just three houses away from you. I’m so excited to see you that’s why I just decided to come here”

 

“Sorry to keep you waiting. I put my wife into sleep first before I leave. She’s sick that’s why she can’t join us”

 

Hara just nods at Kyuhyun. She flashes a sweet smile, but deep inside she was hurt. Hara is jealous and she can’t believe that Kyuhyun already had a wife. Well, the truth is, when they are still kids, Hara always dream to become the wife of Kyuhyun. She always dream to marry him someday when they finally grow up, but unfortunately that dream will no longer come true because Kyuhyun is already married. Hara feels hurt and jealous and she really wants to meet Kyuhyun’s wife. She wants to meet the girl who steals her Kyuhyun away from her, but too bad Sungmin can’t join them because she’s sick. Hara was expecting Kyuhyun to drool over her and notice her beauty and will only focus his attention on her, but she was wrong. Kyuhyun is just thinking about his wife and not her.

 

“It’s ok. I didn’t wait that long”

 

Hara told Kyuhyun.

 

“So, shall we go now?”

 

Kyuhyun nods at Hara who smiles at him. She wraps her hand on Kyuhyun’s arm.

 

“I hope you don’t mind if I do this. Your wife will not be jealous just because I wrapped my hand on your arm, right?”

 

“Of course”

 

Kyuhyun smiles at his ex-crush.

 

“It’s good to see you again Hara. You’re still pretty”

 

Hara blushes a little. She really loves hearing Kyuhyun calling her pretty.

 

“Thanks”

 

“Let’s go?”

 

Hara nods happily, feeling excited on her dinner with Kyuhyun as they went out of the mansion.

 

~~~

 

*SI HWA DAM*

 

 

Kyuhyun and Hara were having a peaceful dinner in one of the private rooms of Si Hwa Dam. Hara is happily talking about her life and her career when she notices Kyuhyun staring at the window. Hara stops talking as she realizes that Kyuhyun is not even listening to her. Hara somehow feels sad. She stares at Kyuhyun who is staring at the window. He’s quiet and it seems that he’s thinking something so deep.

 

“Kyu…”

 

Hara holds Kyuhyun’s hand to catch his attention. Kyuhyun looks at Hara and notices her sad face.

 

“Why?”

 

“I’m talking here, but you’re not even listening. I feel upset now. You don’t do that to me before. You always listen to me, to every single word that I’m telling you”

 

Hara told Kyuhyun sadly.

 

“I’m sorry Hara. I’m just thinking about Min. I can’t help but to worry about her because she’s alone at the house”

 

“There are helpers who can watch her. You’re with me and you’re not supposed to think of other girl”

 

“Other what?”

 

“Other girl”

 

Hara pout at Kyuhyun, acting cute in front of him.

 

“Stop that. You’re no longer a kid for you to act cute in front of me and FYI Hara, my wife is not an other girl”

 

Kyuhyun told Hara.

 

“Am I not cute anymore?”

 

Hara asks, still pouting like a kid. Kyuhyun laughs softly.

 

“You’re still a brat you know?”

 

“I know and that thing will never change. I’m still your brat baby”

 

“Brat baby?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“You’re no longer a baby. You’re already twenty three years old”

 

“But still…”

 

Hara stops pouting. She looks at Kyuhyun and holds his hand tight.

 

“Kyu, please tell me that I’m still your baby. I’m still your brat baby, right? Nothing changes at all, right?”

 

Hara told Kyuhyun who shook his head.

 

“Hara…”

 

Kyuhyun slowly pulls his hand away from her grip.

 

“We’re no longer the same way back when we’re still kids. I’m not yours anymore and you’re not mine”

 

“I’m still yours”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“I already have a wife and I love her. She’s my baby and no longer you”

 

“But Kyu…”

 

Tears start forming in Hara’s eyes.

 

“You like me too, right? I like you and you know that”

 

Kyuhyun nods. He really knows that Hara likes him that much ever since they were kids.

 

“I like you before. You’re actually my crush. But I didn’t have the chance to tell it to you before you leave Seoul. We undergo changes as time passed by. I like you so much and I really dream to be your husband, but that was before, when we’re still kids. But we’re no longer kids now. We have our own life now. I’m sorry Hara. I love Min and she’s the girl that I’m going to love and spend my life with forever”

 

Kyuhyun stares at Hara’s sad face.

 

“I don’t want you to be sad. I’m not the right man for you. You’re beautiful and still young. You can find your Prince Charming. I’m really sorry Hara, but it’s not me”

 

“Why did you get married that fast? You didn’t even wait for me. I told you that I’ll be back in Seoul for you”

 

“But you didn’t tell me that you’re planning to propose your love for me when you go back here in Seoul”

 

“Pabo!”

 

Kyuhyun laughs softly.

 

“Min is my life Hara. She’s the girl who gives me another chance to be me. Without her, I’m sure that I already lose my life completely. She loves me and accept the real me. She’s the girl who teaches me the true meaning of life and love and because of her I learn the value of life and I understand life. You see. Even if you go back here in Seoul and I’m still single, I’m still going to reject you”

 

“Why? I thought you love me”

 

Kyuhyun nods.

 

“Before, but not now”

 

“How does she look like?”

 

Hara asks curiously.

 

“She’s very beautiful inside and out. Min has a very pure heart”

 

“More beautiful than me?”

 

Kyuhyun nods happily, making Hara pouts.

 

“What? I’m just telling you the truth. Nobody can ever beat the timeless beauty of my baby Min and you can’t also beat her cuteness when she pouts. You see. I’m falling for her every second. I actually miss her now, even though I’m just away for her for a couple of hour. I always want to be with her, embrace her, hold her closer to me and kiss her wonderful lips. I want to love her every second of my life and my world only revolves around her”

 

“She’s a lucky girl”

 

“Correction Hara. I’m the one who is lucky because I have the most wonderful and very beautiful wife in the whole universe. I’m really proud of her”

 

Kyuhyun told Hara while smiling so bright. Hara feels jealous, but she can’t hate Kyuhyun. She’s happy seeing him like that and knowing that Kyuhyun already found his Princess. She may not be Kyuhyun’s Princess, but Hara is still happy for him though she’s feeling a bit jealous of Sungmin. Kyuhyun looks at his watch, checking the time; it was already nine in the evening.

 

“Hara, I hope you don’t mind. Can we go home now? I’m sorry. I really want to give you a happy dinner before you leave tomorrow, but I just can’t concentrate because I’m thinking about my wife. I really don’t want to leave her awhile ago, but because you plan this dinner and I don’t want you to be upset and because mom and dad can’t attend it because they need to attend their friend’s dinner, I just agree to go. I’m really sorry, but I can’t leave my wife alone for a long time. She’s sick right now and I’m really worried”

 

Kyuhyun told Hara, feeling sorry because he knows that Hara is upset since she didn’t had the chance to be with him for a long time.

 

“Ok. Let’s go home. I still need to pack some of my things for my flight tomorrow”

 

Hara lied. The truth is, she’s really upset and sad. She misses Kyuhyun so much and she really wants to be with him for a long time. But she can’t do anything. She can’t complain and can’t compete with Kyuhyun’s wife.

 

“I’m sorry”

 

“It’s ok. I can’t do anything. She’s the wife and I’m nothing to you”

 

Hara told Kyuhyun sadly, controlling her anger and her tears from falling.

 

“Hey, don’t be like that. We’re still friends. That’s the thing that will never change between us”

 

Kyuhyun smile, comforting Hara.

 

“Arasso”

 

Hara somehow flashes a smile before standing up.

 

“Let’s go now”

 

Hara told Kyuhyun. She pouts at him and leaves the room, leaving Kyuhyun alone.

 

“I’m sorry Hara. Min is the girl that I love and I wouldn’t exchange her to any other girls, not even to you. Our childhood love is already over since the day you left Seoul”

 

Kyuhyun whispers. He stands up and stares at his watch.

 

“I already miss my baby Min. I need to go home soon and hug her tight”

 

Kyuhyun told his self. He smiles brightly, thinking about his wife. He gets his mobile phone inside his pocket and stares at his wallpaper.

 

“It’s really good to go home knowing that the girl you love most is waiting for you. I love you Min. I’ll be home now”

 

Kyuhyun giggles happily while staring at the picture of Sungmin as his wallpaper.

 

“I love you”

 

Kyuhyun softly kisses the screen of his mobile phone. He puts it back in his pocket and went out of the room to follow Hara inside the parking lot.

 

~~~

 

Kyuhyun drives his car at the nearby park of the village. He parks his car at the corner and stares at Hara.

 

“We’re here”

 

Kyuhyun told Hara who is being quiet the whole trip. She was just staring at the window sadly.

 

“Hara…”

 

Hara didn’t answer. She takes off her seatbelt and went out of the car without saying anything.

 

“What’s wrong with that girl? She asks me if we could drop by here at the park before we part our ways and I already grant her wish and she will just act cold like that. What the hell is that? What does she wants this time?”

 

Kyuhyun sighs and went out of his car to follow Hara who is already walking around the park.

 

“Hara!”

 

Hara stops walking. She slowly turns around and smiles brightly while staring at Kyuhyun who is walking slowly towards her while holding a flower on his hand. Kyuhyun smiles at Hara and gives her the flower that he’s holding.

 

“Let me guess…”

 

Hara smiles while staring at the flower that Kyuhyun gave her.

 

“You just pick this flower somewhere out there, right?”

 

Kyuhyun nods happily. Hara laughs softly and gently pinches Kyuhyun’s nose.

 

“Nothing changes at all. You never gave me flowers that you bought. You always love giving me flowers that you pick somewhere out there”

 

Hara told Kyuhyun while pouting at him. Kyuhyun gently flicks Hara’s forehead.

 

“Pabo! How can I even buy you flowers before if we’re still kids? Do you think I have money when I was a kid?”

 

“But you didn’t even buy me flowers tonight. Don’t tell me that you still don’t have money now that you’re already twenty four years old?”

 

Kyuhyun steals the flower away from Hara’s hand.

 

“I’ll just throw this if you don’t want”

 

Kyuhyun told Hara while pouting, teasing her.

 

“Give it back to me ok”

 

Hara tries to steal the flower away from Kyuhyun, but he won’t let her do that.

 

“If you can catch me”

 

Kyuhyun stuck his tongue out and starts running away.

 

“KYU!”

 

Hara shouts while smiling brightly. She was happy because Kyuhyun still don’t forget the things that he usually does for her when they were still kids. Kyuhyun loves teasing Hara and he always want to play with her. They love to run around the park, chasing each other. Kyuhyun will always pick flower somewhere and will give it to her. He will steal it away after and will run for her to chase him.

 

“HARA! ARE YOU JUST GOING TO STAND THERE? YOU NEED TO CHASE ME SO YOU’LL GET THIS BACK!”

 

Kyuhyun shouts happily while showing Hara the flower that he’s holding. Hara laughs softly.

 

“He’s still the Kyu that I know. So childish and cute”

 

Hara told herself. She takes a deep breath.

 

“KYU! I’M WEARING HEELS! I DON’T WANT TO CHASE YOU! JUST RUN BACK HERE!”

 

Hara shouts happily. Kyuhyun nods and runs towards her.

 

“Yah! You just tire me”

 

Kyuhyun told Hara who quickly steals the flower away from Kyuhyun’s grip.

 

“Who told you to run? Pabo!”

 

Hara laughs softly. Kyuhyun was shock when Hara moves closer to him. She wraps her arms around Kyuhyun’s neck while staring at his gorgeous face.

 

“Kyu…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Do you still remember when we’re still kids? We love to play here all the time”

 

Kyuhyun nods while smiling.

 

“I miss those days and of course you. But I guess you never miss me”

 

Hara told Kyuhyun sadly. Kyuhyun holds Hara’s beautiful face and looks at her.

 

“What do you want this time? You always act like that whenever you want some—“

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened when Hara kisses his lips. Hara presses her lips deeper on his, hoping that Kyuhyun will kiss her back. But instead of kissing her back, Kyuhyun pushes her away from him.

 

“Kyu…”

 

“What the hell are you doing?”

 

Kyuhyun asks while frowning.

 

“I really like you”

 

Hara told Kyuhyun.

 

“Do you really love your wife? Is she really better than me for you to exchange me easily from her?”

 

Hara asks Kyuhyun while controlling her tears from falling.

 

“I’m jealous of her. Why didn’t you wait for me? Why do you need to marry other woman? Why her and not me?”

 

Hara’s tears start falling slowly from her eyes.

 

“I go back here for you, but why? Why did you marry her?  Why did you exchange me from her?”

 

Kyuhyun carefully pulls Hara and embraces her.

 

“I want you Kyu. Please leave her. I don’t want you to be with her. Just divorce her now and let’s get married. We’re supposed to end up together, but why didn’t you wait for me? I told you that I’ll be back here in Seoul for you”

 

Hara told Kyuhyun as tears keep on falling from her eyes. She really feels hurt because she loves Kyuhyun and she can’t accept the fact that the man she was dreaming to be her husband, the man she wants to be with for the rest of her life is no longer hers and doesn’t love her anymore.

 

“I thought you love me. You’re breaking my heart into pieces. I feel so hurt when your mom told me that you’re already married. I really hate your wife. Kyu, why did you do this to me? Why?”

 

Kyuhyun holds Hara’s beautiful face between his hands and wipes her tears away.

 

“I’m sorry Hara”

 

Kyuhyun looks at his childhood friend sadly while gently caressing her tears.

 

“But you wouldn’t understand me. I love my wife and not you”

 

“You love me too”

 

Hara shook her head as tears start falling from her eyes again.

 

“Please tell me that you love me and not her”

 

Hara was about to kiss Kyuhyun again, but he manages to push her away from him before she can kiss him.

 

“STOP IT!”

 

Kyuhyun raises his voice.

 

“Look”

 

Kyuhyun takes a deep breath, controlling his anger towards Hara. He doesn’t want to get mad at her. He wants to say good bye to Hara properly and not like that.

 

“What we are before is already over since the day that you left Seoul”

 

Hara shook her head.

 

“No! Please don’t tell me that. Kyu, what do you want me to do for you to leave your wife and love me?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“No matter what you do, that thing will never happen. I will never exchange my wife to you or to any other girls out there. Min is the only girl that I love and she’s very important to me. I love her and you need to understand that and accept that”

 

Kyuhyun moves closer to Hara and wipes her tears away.

 

“We’re still friends and that will never change. I’m sorry Hara, but I’m not the right man for you. Don’t waste your time for me because I’m already married and I love my wife so much. She’s my life and my everything”

 

Kyuhyun gently brushes his fingers on Hara’s beautiful face.

 

“You’re pretty and a very loving, sweet and nice girl. You’re smart and very successful woman. You’re still young, so don’t waste your time thinking about me. I’m not for you and you’re not for me. You can find other man who is better than me and who will love you the way you wanted to be love”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“I’m sorry, but I’m not that man. I can’t love you the way you wanted me to do and I can’t return your love for me”

 

Kyuhyun holds Hara’s heart and places it on his chest. Hara can feel his heartbeat.

 

“There is only one girl here in my heart and she’s the girl who will have my heart until the day I die. She’s Cho Sungmin, my wife and the girl that I love most. She’s the most important person in my life. I’m sorry, but I’m not going to leave her because I’m going to love her for the rest of my life”

 

Kyuhyun let go of Hara’s hand.

 

“Let’s go home now. She’s waiting for me and I don’t want to keep her waiting”

 

“Just go home. I’ll just stay here. I’ll just ask my driver to fetch me. Don’t worry about me. This park is not far from my house. It’s just a walking distant”

 

“Hara, it’s already late. Don’t be hard headed”

 

Hara shook her head.

 

“I’ll be fine. Don’t worry about me”

 

Hara smiles while controlling her tears from falling.

 

“I guess this is really good bye Kyu”

 

“Are you not going to go back here to visit?”

 

Hara shook her head.

 

“I don’t know. There’s no reason for me to go back in Seoul because the reason why I’m here is because of you. But I guess it doesn’t matter anymore because you’re no longer mine and your heart already belongs to someone and I will never win against her because she’s the wife and I’m just the crush who always dream to be the wife”

 

Hara told Kyuhyun, feeling hurt.

 

“Kyu, tell me. If I told you before that I will come back here in Seoul for you and marry you, are you going to wait for me?”

 

Hara asks, still hoping that Kyuhyun will change his mind and leave Sungmin.

 

“Hara…”

 

Kyuhyun takes a deep breath

 

“There’s only one thing that I want to tell you…”

 

Kyuhyun looks at Hara’s teary eyes.

 

“Even though you tell me that you’re going to come back here and marry me, I will still choose to marry Min because she’s the girl who truly accepted me and love me even though she can’t see me. She loves me unconditionally even though I didn’t become a loving husband for her before and she continues to love me even though she’s blind”

 

Kyuhyun told Hara proudly. Hara was shock to know that Kyuhyun’s wife is blind.

 

“No one can ever love me the way she does. Her love for me is true and very pure and you can never give that love to me because Min is the only girl who can love me like that”

 

Kyuhyun gently flicks Hara’s forehead.

 

“Don’t go home so late. Take care and have a safe flight tomorrow. It’s good to see you again”

 

“So, this is already good bye?”

 

Kyuhyun nods.

 

“But you can always go back if you want to visit Seoul. We’re still friends after all”

 

Hara nods sadly. Kyuhyun smiles at her and gently pats her cheek before walking towards his car.

 

“Good bye Kyu”

 

Hara whispers sadly as she watches Kyuhyun walking away while tears slowly fall from her eyes again.

 

~~~

 

Kyuhyun arrives at home ten minutes before eleven in the evening. He stares at the bunny key ring that is hanging on the doorknob. Kyuhyun is not yet removing Sungmin’s key ring. He just let it remains there because he’s happy whenever he will see the bunny key ring that was hanging on the doorknob. Kyuhyun smiles brightly and slowly opens the door. He takes a peek inside his room. Kyuhyun sighs in relief when he saw Sungmin, still lying on their bed and sleeping peacefully.

 

“It’s good that she didn’t wake up while I’m not by her side or else she will have a hard time sleeping”

 

Kyuhyun told his self. He carefully gets inside his room while holding a glass of milk for Sungmin and her medicines. Kyuhyun puts down his wife’s milk and medicines on top of the bedside table before sitting beside her. Kyuhyun watches her sleep for the meantime before waking her.

 

“Baby, please wake up”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin while brushing his fingers on her beautiful face. He leans down and softly kisses his wife’s lips, waking her up.

 

“Kyu…”

 

“Baby, are you awake now?”

 

Kyuhyun asks before brushing his lips on hers. Sungmin nods weakly and slowly opens her eyes. Kyuhyun looks at her. Sungmin still looks weak and pale. Kyuhyun sits properly and holds Sungmin’s forehead.

 

“You’re still hot”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin while staring at her worriedly.

 

“I’m sorry to wake you baby, but you need to drink your medicines now and of course your milk”

 

Kyuhyun helps Sungmin to sit on their bed. He puts pillows on her back to make her comfortable.

 

“How’s my baby?”

 

“I’m still sick. My entire body is still aching”

 

Sungmin told her husband weakly. Kyuhyun gently caressed Sungmin’s cheek.

 

“Poor my baby. I just hope that you’ll feel better soon. I’m really worried about you”

 

Kyuhyun stares at his wife sadly. He gets her glass of milk and medicines on the bedside table and gives it to her. Sungmin drinks her medicines.

 

“Finish drinking your milk”

 

Sungmin shook her head.

 

“I can’t. I just want to lay down now Kyu. I’m feeling cold now and my body hurts”

 

“Just drink some more. Please baby, finish it for me. You need to finish your milk so you will be fine soon or else I’m going to be alone at my party. I’m not going to enjoy it without you”

 

Sungmin nods her head weakly. She takes a deep breath and slowly drinks her milk again, drinking it until half.

 

“Kyu…”

 

Sungmin shook her head weakly,

 

“I really can’t finish it. Please don’t force me. I’m sorry”

 

“It’s ok baby”

 

Kyuhyun gets the glass of milk from his wife’s grip and puts it back on top of the bedside table.

 

“Can I sleep now?”

 

Kyuhyun nods at her and carefully laid her on their bed.

 

“Go back to sleep baby”

 

Kyuhyun lay down beside Sungmin. He embraces her into his arms, making her feel warm.

 

“Are you still cold?”

 

Sungmin shook her head while feeling her husband’s warm arms around her.

 

“I’m sorry Kyu”

 

“Don’t be”

 

Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin and kisses her lips.

 

“Please be fine soon baby Min. I’m worried about you. I don’t want to see you in pain. I’ll take care of you each and every second just for you to feel better and to get well soon”

 

Sungmin places her hand on her husband’s gorgeous face.

 

“Kyu…

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Thank you and I promise to be fine soon. I promise to be fine before your party, so don’t worry too much, arasso?”

 

Kyuhyun nods and holds her closer to him.

 

“Go back to sleep baby. Take a rest. I’m here now. I won’t leave you”

 

“What happen to your dinner with Hara-shi?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“Nothing. I didn’t even enjoy it because you’re not with me. Well, I supposed to be here at ten thirty, but Hara ask me if we could go at the nearby park to have a walk. I just grant her wish since she’ll be leaving tomorrow. She just misses our childhood years. I actually left her there”

 

“Why? It’s already late”

 

“The park is just near. She can walk to go home”

 

“But still…”

 

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s lips to stop her from talking.

 

“Can we stop talking about Hara? Don’t worry about her. She told me that her driver will fetch her later. She just wants to stay at the park. I can’t accompany her for a long time because I need to go home and takes care of you”

 

“I’m sorry Kyu. Did I ruin your time with her?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“Of course not, please don’t say that. I rather spend my time with you than to her. Baby…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin and smiles brightly.

 

“Thank you”

 

“For?”

 

Kyuhyun kisses her forehead and hugs her tight.

 

“For being my wife. I’m will always be happy because you’re my wife. Thank you for the love and for being here with me all the time. Let’s grow old together, arasso?”

 

Sungmin smiles and nods her head.

 

“I would love to grow old with you”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun before resting her head on her husband’s chest.

 

“Go to sleep now and take a lot of rest. I hope that you’ll be fine when you wake up tomorrow. I’ll stay by your side and take care of you. I’ll be your doctor and your nurse. I won’t leave your side my baby Min. Go back to sleep now”

 

Kyuhyun kisses Sungmin’s forehead.

 

“I love you baby”

 

Sungmin smiles.

 

“I love you too Kyu”

 

Sungmin hugs Kyuhyun. She slowly closes her eyes and go back to sleep feeling safe and loved as she feels her husband’s warm arms around her, holding her close to him. Kyuhyun starts singing a sweet lullaby for Sungmin while gently her short blonde hair, putting her to sleep. Kyuhyun slowly let go of Sungmin when he feels her already sleeping peacefully. Kyuhyun looks at his beautiful wife.

 

“I love you and I’m really lucky to have you as my wife. You’re the most important person in my life and I wouldn’t exchange you to any other thing in this world. I will always choose to be with you no matter what happen”

 

Kyuhyun gently brushes his fingers on Sungmin’s beautiful face.

 

“Nobody can ever replace you in my heart my beautiful baby Min. My life will never be complete without you in my life and I wouldn’t know life and love without you”

 

Kyuhyun leans forward and softly kisses his wife’s wonderful lips.

 

“I love you baby. Sleep tight. I’ll just take a warm shower. I’ll be back soon and sleep beside you”

 

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s hand.

 

“Please get well soon. I’m really worried about you baby. If only I can take all the pain that you’re feeling right now, I’m going to do it so you won’t suffer anymore. Get well soon baby”

 

Kyuhyun softly kisses his wife’s hand.

 

“I love you so much Cho Sungmin. I will love you more each day and forever. Let’s have our baby soon, arasso?”

 

Kyuhyun smiles brightly. He slowly let go of his wife’s hand and carefully gets up, avoiding waking Sungmin. He covers her body with the thick blanket.

 

“Sleep tight. I’ll be back soon. I love you”

 

Kyuhyun whispers. He smiles brightly while staring at his beautiful wife.

 

“I love you”

 

Kyuhyun softly kisses Sungmin’s forehead. He stares at her for the last time before going inside the bathroom to take a warm shower.