LOVE IS NOT BLIND (Chapter 36)

LOVE IS NOT BLIND

Chapter 36

 

 

It was only six in the morning when Kyuhyun woke up from his peaceful slumber.

 

“Baby…”

 

Kyuhyun whispers, looking for his wife. His eyes are still closed. He slowly runs his hand on the soft mattress only to find out that he’s all alone. Sungmin is no longer sleeping beside him. Kyuhyun quickly opens his eyes and gets up.

 

“BABY, WHERE ARE YOU?”

 

Kyuhyun shouts as he looks for his wife inside their room. He opens the sliding door going to their balcony, but he didn’t find Sungmin there. Kyuhyun closes the door and quickly walks towards the bathroom door. Kyuhyun knocks softly.

 

“Min, are you inside?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. He opens the door and found the bathroom empty. He went inside and walks towards a big door. Kyuhyun opens it to go inside the walk-in closet, but Sungmin is not there as well.

 

“Oh my gosh! Where on earth did she go?”

 

Kyuhyun asks worriedly. He quickly went out of the walk-in closet and run outside the bathroom. He stares at the bedside table. He starts to panic when Sungmin’s cane is no longer on top of it.

 

“Where is she? I told her not to get off of the bed and leave the room alone because she’s pregnant and she’s already having a hard time moving because her tummy is already big. Oh my goodness!”

 

Kyuhyun wears his bedroom slippers and quickly run outside his room to look for his wife, feeling really worried about her.

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

Mrs. Cho was sitting on the bed, watching her beautiful daughter in law sleeping peacefully beside her. She was Sungmin’s hair gently, avoiding waking her.

 

“You’re such a very sweet wife”

 

Mrs. Cho whispers. She suddenly stops Sungmin’s hair when she heard her son’s loud voice.

 

“MOM!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?”

 

Kyuhyun shouts at the top of his lungs.

 

“What is he doing? Why is he shouting early in the morning? He might wake his wife. Aish! That brat is really…aish!”

 

Mrs. Cho sighs. She carefully gets up and went out of her room quietly.

 

“Mom!”

 

Kyuhyun quickly runs towards his mother upon seeing her go out from her room.

 

“What is happening to you huh? Your voice is ringing in every corner of the mansion. Why are you shouting like crazy early in the morning huh?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks her son, frowning at her. Kyuhyun gives Mrs. Cho a worried glare.

 

“What happen?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks. She suddenly feels nervous when she notices Kyuhyun’s tears forming in his eyes.

 

“Mom, Min is gone. I can’t find my wife”

 

Kyuhyun told his mother, controlling his tears. Mrs. Cho sighs.

 

“Pabo! Of course she’s not gone or something. She’s inside my room, sleeping peacefully”

 

Mrs. Cho told her son. Kyuhyun stares at her blankly, feeling confused as to why his wife is sleeping inside his parents’ room. He knows that Sungmin is beside him before he falls asleep yesterday night.

 

“How?”

 

Kyuhyun asks with confusion in his voice.

 

“Ahjumma saw her go out from your room. She told me that Min doesn’t want to disturb your sleep. She feels sad because you can’t sleep properly because of her. So, Ahjumma wakes me up and told me everything. I decided to let her sleep with me instead of allowing her to sleep along in one of the guest’s rooms”

 

Mrs. Cho explains.

 

“She’s such a sweet wife and she really thinks about you. She’s worried Kyu and that’s why she decided to sleep in the other room, so you won’t wake up all the time because of her”

 

Mrs. Cho told her son.

 

“I’ll go down and help our chefs to cook our breakfast. You go inside and watch over Minnie. Ahjumma will just call both of you if breakfast is ready”

 

Mrs. Cho told Kyuhyun who nods his head.

 

“Thanks for watching over my wife mom”

 

Kyuhyun told his mother, thanking her for what she did. Mrs. Cho smiles and gently pats Kyuhyun’s cheek before walking away.

 

“I really thought that something bad already happen to her and to our little cherubs. Thank goodness that they are safe”

 

Kyuhyun told his self as he sighs in relief. He slowly opens the door went inside quietly, avoiding making noise that will wake his wife. Kyuhyun gently closes the door and quietly walk towards the bed. He stares at Sungmin who is still sleeping peacefully.

 

“Seriously baby, you’re not a burden to me. I told you that it’s always ok to wake me up whenever you can’t sleep because your body is aching and your legs are cramping. I told you that it’s ok to wake me up and ask me to give you a massage until you finally fall asleep and it’s ok to wake me up if you need something and if you want me to sing for you to be able to sleep”

 

Kyuhyun told his sleeping wife, staring at her sadly. He feels sad because his wife is thinking that she’s already a burden to him and that she’s already giving him a hard time taking care of her. Kyuhyun carefully sits beside Sungmin. He kisses his wife’s forehead and starts her hair gently while watching her sleep. Sungmin is already 20 weeks pregnant. She’s really having a hard time because her tummy is already big and heavy for her. She already moves slowly and she already gets tired easily. She always have cramps on her legs and her body is aching, especially her back because her tummy keeps on growing big. There are times wherein she’s having a hard time sleeping at night because she feels uncomfortable because of body pain and she keeps on moving because she’s finding a comfortable sleeping position and that’s why she ends up waking her sleeping husband. Kyuhyun always stay up so late at night just to watch over his wife and give her massage until she falls asleep. Kyuhyun always do that every night even though he’s already sleepy and tired because of work. He will never sleep until Sungmin falls asleep because he wants to make sure that his wife is completely fine before he closes his eyes and went in dreamland.

 

“Mom”

 

Sungmin whispers. Kyuhyun stops his wife’s hair and stares at her.

 

“Baby, it’s me. Are you already awake?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin slowly nods her head, still with her eyes closed. She’s still feeling sleepy.

 

“I’m sorry. Did I wake you?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“Kyu, I want to rest my head on your lap”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun gets a pillow and puts it on his lap, so Sungmin will feel comfortable resting her head on it. Kyuhyun slowly raises his wife’s head and rests it on his lap.

 

“Don’t ever do that again Min. You’re giving me a heart attack. Who told you to leave our room and sleep here? I told you not to move on your own because it will be dangerous. It’s good that nothing bad happen to you and to our little cherubs”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife, feeling worried. He starts Sungmin’s hair again. Sungmin’s eyes are still closed.

 

“I’m sorry Kyu. I just don’t want to disturb your sleep. I’m already giving you a hard time. You’re already tired because of work and I don’t want to add up. I’m sorry Kyu. I’m sorry because you need to have a hard time in taking care of me”

 

Sungmin apologizes.

 

“What are you talking about huh? Why are you saying sorry? You’re my wife and I’m your husband. I love you and I want you and our little cherubs to be fine all the time. I want to take care of you and you’re not a burden to me and to all of us. Even though I’m already tired because of work, I still want to take care of you and watch over you because you’re important to me and I want you to be safe. Don’t do this again next time”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin nods her head.

 

“How did you know that I’m here?”

 

Sungmin asks curiously. Kyuhyun sighs.

 

“Mom told me. I was panicking awhile ago. I run around while shouting, looking for you. I saw mom outside her room and told her that you’re missing”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin suddenly laugh.

 

“Yah! I’m serious ok. How can you laugh at me? I’m worried. You’re going to kill me because of heart attack. Don’t ever do that again Cho Sungmin and please stop laughing at me”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin as he frowns at her because she keeps on laughing.

 

“Kyu, I want to get up now. Please help me to sit on the bed”

 

Sungmin told her husband as she finally opens her eyes. Kyuhyun nods his head. He carefully laid Sungmin’s head on the pillow on the bed before standing.

 

“Slowly”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife as she helps her to get up. Sungmin sits on the bed. Kyuhyun puts pillows on her back and under her knees to make her comfortable. Kyuhyun sits beside Sungmin. He wraps his arms around Sungmin’s tummy and rests his head on it, hoping to hear their little cherubs.

 

“Good morning little cherubs. Are you guys still sleeping?”

 

Kyuhyun asks.

 

“Your mommy is such a hard headed kid for not sleeping with me yesterday night and for not even telling me that she’s going out of the room”

 

Kyuhyun told the babies inside his wife’s tummy. Sungmin smiles and start Kyuhyun’s hair gently.

 

“I’m sorry Kyu. I really do. Please don’t be upset anymore”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun kisses his wife’s tummy before sitting properly. He looks at Sungmin and gives her a soft peck on her wonderful lips.

 

“I’m not mad. I’m worried. That’s why I’m telling you not to do that again”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who nods at him. Kyuhyun hugs his wife. He places his hand on her tummy.

 

“Our little cherubs are growing really fast. Are you excited to know their genders later?”

 

Kyuhyun asks while smiling brightly. He is already feeling excited to know his little cherubs’ genders. Sungmin will have an ultrasound on that day to know the genders of the twins and that’s why Kyuhyun is very excited though Sunyoung already told him that no need to have an ultrasound since Sungmin just undergo an amniocentesis test a week ago and through that test, they can already find the gender of the twins. But Kyuhyun still wants his wife to have an ultrasound just to be sure and he wants to see his little cherubs moving in Sungmin’s tummy. He is really excited to see them move and of course to feel their first kick.

 

“I am scared”

 

Sungmin told her husband.

 

“Scared?”

 

Kyuhyun asks while staring at Sungmin worriedly. Sungmin nods her head.

 

“What if the result is not good? What id Doctor Park will tell us that our little cherubs or one of them is blind? I don’t want that to happen. My heart will surely break if that happens. Kyu, I don’t want our little cherubs to be blind. I don’t want them to be like me”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun as tears start forming in her eyes. She’s really feeling worried and nervous. She keeps on thinking about the result of her amniocentesis test for the lately and that’s the reason why she can’t sleep properly at night aside from body pain and cramps.

 

“I can’t even sleep properly at night because of thinking about it”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun stares at his wife. Sungmin looks really sad and worried and Kyuhyun doesn’t want to see his wife like that. He knows that it will be painful for both of them if their little cherubs will be blind. But he understand that the one who will get hurt the most is Sungmin because she’s the mother and Kyuhyun is worried that his wife will end up blaming herself if the twins will have the same eye ailment like her and Kyuhyun doesn’t want that to happen. Seeing Sungmin sad and worried is already painful and seeing her blaming herself if their babies will be blind is more painful. Kyuhyun needs to be strong no matter what because Sungmin needs him and he needs to give her strength.

 

“Min”

 

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s beautiful face between his hands and stares at her.

 

“Don’t worry ok. I assure you that our little cherubs will be fine. I won’t let them suffer. We’re going to do everything to cure their blindness if the test will tell us that they have the same eye ailment as yours. We’re going to do everything for them to see the light and the beauty of the world just like what we’re doing with you…”

 

Kyuhyun stops talking when tears start falling from his wife’s eyes.

 

“Baby…”

 

Kyuhyun wipes Sungmin’s tears away.

 

“Stop that. I don’t want to see you crying”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before hugging her. Sungmin rests her head on her husband’s chest.

 

“I’m sorry Kyu”

 

Sungmin whispers. Kyuhyun shook his head and rests his chin on his wife’s head.

 

“Don’t say sorry. It’s not your fault. I know that you’re worried. I am also worried. But let’s be positive. We’re not yet seeing the result, so we need to be positive. If it turns out that one of our little cherubs or both of them are blind then we will do everything. Doctor Lee will take care of them and I’m sure that he will do everything to give them eyesight”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

 

“You’re my strength, so please don’t be like that. We have each other baby and we can do it together ok. Our little cherubs will be fine. I know they will, so no need to worry. Don’t cry anymore and don’t be sad anymore. I don’t want to see you like that”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife, comforting her and giving her strength. He cups his wife’s beautiful face and kisses her wonderful lips.

 

“Don’t give up ok. Just be positive. Everything will be fine. Trust me baby and trust your doctors. They will never fail you. Our little cherubs will be fine and safe”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

 

“Smile now Min. Cheer up. Don’t be sad. You should be happy because we will finally find out the gender of our little cherubs today and Jess will be arriving today. We’re also going to have our date and you’re going to visit your school and see your friends before we fly in Sydney this Sunday. We’re also going to visit Umma, Appa and dad today and ask for their guidance for your eye surgery in Sydney. So you need to smile now and be positive. There’s no reason for you to worry and to think too much and be sad. I am here. You are here and we’re together. We are here for each other, so don’t be afraid”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife, making her smile.

 

“No more crying ok”

 

Sungmin nods her head.

 

“Ok Kyu. Thank you for being here with me”

 

“And I will always be here with you no matter what happen”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. He yawns softly.

 

“Baby”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

Sungmin asks.

 

“Is it ok if we go back to sleep? I’m still sleepy and I think you and our little cherubs need to sleep some more too. Is it ok?”

 

Kyuhyun asks, yawning again. Sungmin smiles and nods her head.

 

“No problem Kyu. I’m still feeling sleepy. I think I can sleep again because you’re here. Let’s go back to sleep and eat later ok”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun smiles and stares at his wife.

 

“You’re already big, don’t you know that?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin’s eyes grow big.

 

“Am I?”

 

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun nods his head happily.

 

“Yes you are. But it’s ok Min…”

 

Kyuhyun smiles and kisses his wife’s cheek.

 

“You’re still beautiful and will always remain beautiful even though you’re already big”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin smiles.

 

“That was sweet”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun. She softly yawns.

 

“Ok. Let’s go to sleep now Kyu. I’m feeling sleepy now and I think our little cherubs are also sleepy too”

 

“Ok. Let’s go back to sleep. Mom will just wake us up when breakfast is finally ready. She goes at the kitchen to help our chefs to cook”

 

Kyuhyun informs his wife. He helps Sungmin to lie down on the bed.

 

“Do you need something? Are you ok?”

 

Kyuhyun asks, making sure that Sungmin is feeling comfortable. Sungmin nods her head.

 

“Hug me Kyu. That’s what I want”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun smiles and lie down beside his pregnant wife.

 

“Since we can no longer hug each other because your tummy is already big, I’m the one who is going to hug you. When you finally give birth, we can already cuddle each other again”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, hugging her.

 

“I hope our little cherubs will already move now. I also hope that they will kick soon. I already want to feel it”

 

“Me too. I’m excited to know their genders. I hope it will be Sandeul and Sulli”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun.

 

“It’s ok with me as long as we will have a baby boy”

 

Kyuhyun giggles happily.

 

“Let’s sleep now ok”

 

“Ok. You sing for us now, so we can sleep peacefully”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun kisses his wife’s cheek.

 

“I love you Min”

 

Kyuhyun whispers.

 

“I love you too Kyu”

 

Sungmin answers before closing her eyes. Kyuhyun closes his eyes and starts singing softly until they finally went to dreamland with smile on their lips.

 

~~~

 

*PANCAKES ORIGINAL STORY*

 

 

Tiffany went at Pancakes Original Story after fetching Jessica at Incheon International Airport. They are having a peaceful breakfast there while having girl talk.

 

“So, how’s LA?”

 

Tiffany asks.

 

“Did you have a nice vacation? When are you going to open your own fashion company? Did you already talk about your plans with Kyu? He can invest you know because Cho International Group of Companies is really powerful and rich and it’s a very influential company worldwide. Kyu can help you. If you want I can talk to Siwon to help you with the advertisement since Choi Corporation is a very big advertising company”

 

Tiffany told Jessica, giving her suggestions. Jessica wipes her lips with her table napkin before speaking.

 

“I’m not yet done with my business proposal and my plans for my own company. I’m still finalizing everything before I call for a business meeting with Kyu and Siwon Oppa. You see. I need to be very professional here even though Kyu is my cousin and Siwon Oppa is my cousin in law. I still need to propose a business plan and have a business meeting with them. I need to polish my business proposals with them, so I won’t disappoint them and for them to invest”

 

Jessica explains. She flashes a smile before continuing eating her breakfast.

 

“Of course they will invest. You know that we will always support your dreams Jess”

 

Tiffany told Jessica before taking a sip on her orange juice.

 

“I know Fany”

 

Jessica nods her head.

 

“But of course I also need to be good and convince them. I need to undergo the correct process even though they are my cousin and cousin in law. I hope everything will be fine or else all my dreams and plans for my life will crash into pieces and I don’t want that to happen”

 

Jessica told Tiffany.

 

“It will be successful. Trust me. It will only be hard at first. But it will be successful. By the way, did you already find a business partner?”

 

Tiffany asks. Jessica shook her head.

 

“My friends are all busy with their own life. Some of them already have a family while some are planning to get married this year and next year. They told me that they can’t commit because their work is not in line with fashion and business”

 

Jessica informs Tiffany, feeling worried. Having her own fashion company is always Jessica’s dream and she’s afraid that she won’t be able to fulfill her dream. Tiffany stares at Jessica and happily snaps her fingers in front of her.

 

“What?”

 

Jessica asks Tiffany who is giving her eye smile.

 

“I have a very wonderful suggestion Jess. Since we’re family here, why not make me and Minnie sweetheart as your business partners?”

 

Tiffany suggested. Jessica shook her head, disagreeing with Tiffany’s idea.

 

“Why not?”

 

Tiffany asks, pouting at Jessica.

 

“Fany…”

 

Jessica sighs and shook her head again.

 

“As much as I want to make you and Min as my business partners, I will not do that. Come on. I’m going to pass business proposals to Kyu and Siwon Oppa. They might think that I’m using their wives for them to invest on this kind of business. I don’t want them to think that way because that’s not part of my agenda. I mean…I’m not going to use you and Min for Kyu and Siwon Oppa to support my company. Do you understand?”

 

Jessica explains. Tiffany nods her head.

 

“I do understand Jess. But I want you to take a consideration about it. Think about it Jess…”

 

Tiffany takes a sip on her orange juice before continuing.

 

“Look. Min and I will be stock holders of the company as well as Kyu and Siwon. You will be the CEO. Minnie can be the article writer. We can produce magazines monthly and newspapers as well. Min will take care of those articles and the updates in the company’s website since she’s a Journalism student. I can be the Marketing Director. Kyu and Siwon are the investors and will be part of the Board. We can run your company through our joint effort”

 

Tiffany told Jessica, trying to convince her.

 

“I have a lot of celebrity friends as well as Siwon. They can be your endorsers. Aunt can help us too because she has a lot of connections to influential people. Kyu also knows a lot of famous people. We can expand your company in different countries. But of course we need to concentrate first in targeting New York, London and France”

 

Tiffany told Jessica, making her laugh.

 

“Why are you laughing? I’m serious here Jessica Jung. Don’t laugh at me!”

 

Tiffany frowns at Jessica.

 

“Seriously Ms. Choi…”

 

Jessica smiles at Tiffany.

 

“Thank you. I’m already convinced and I know what to do now. Thanks to you. Seriously, you’re really good in business talk”

 

“Of course, Siwon taught me well”

 

Tiffany told Jessica proudly.

 

“So, it means yes? You’re already accepting my suggestions?”

 

Tiffany asks. Jessica takes a sip on her black coffee and nods her head, making Tiffany giggles happily.

 

“You will never regret it”

 

Tiffany told Jessica while happily clapping her hands.

 

“But is it ok if I build my company in Sydney?”

 

Jessica asks. Tiffany’s eyes grow big upon hearing Jessica.

 

“Sydney? Not here in Seoul? Why?”

 

Tiffany asks with confusion in her voice. Jessica nods her head and smiles at Tiffany.

 

“I’m going to tell you something. Don’t tell it to anyone. I will just tell it to aunt, Kyu, Min and Siwon Oppa later. You need to call Oppa later and tell him that we’re going to have dinner later at Cho mansion ok. I need to announce a very important matter”

 

Jessica told Tiffany happily. Tiffany gives Jessica a curious glare.

 

“What important matter?”

 

Tiffany asks curiously, wondering why Jessica is very happy and she’s very blooming.

 

“Well…”

 

Jessica raises her left hand, showing the engagement ring around her left ring finger.

 

“OMO!”

 

Tiffany puts her hands on , staring at Jessica with a shock expression.

 

“Since when did you become engaged and to whom? How come you’re not even updating me about your love life huh? Since when did you have a fiancé? You’re not even introducing him to us”

 

Tiffany told Jessica as she frowns at her. Jessica smiles and slowly puts down her left hand.

 

“I don’t need to introduce him to all of you because all of you already met him and know him”

 

Jessica told Tiffany.

 

“JOON AND YOU ARE ALREADY ENGAGED? HOW?”

 

Tiffany shouts, feeling really shock. Some people inside the restaurant stare at them, wondering why Tiffany suddenly shouts. She and Jessica just ignore them.

 

“Calm down Tiffany Hwang-Choi. I will tell you everything ok”

 

Jessica told Tiffany who nods her head. Tiffany takes a sip on her orange juice as she waits for Jessica to speak and tell her everything about her engagement with Joon.

 

“You see. On the day that Joon and I went on a date to talk about us, before we part our ways that night, Joon told me that he loves me and that he will wait for me to be ready. He gives me this engagement ring before he rides the cab. This is the same engagement ring that he sued to propose marriage to me before. He told me that he want to see me wearing it when I’m finally ready”

 

Jessica told Tiffany who is still feeling confused.

 

“Wait a second Jess. Let me just clear everything here. Joon already proposed marriage to you before? When?”

 

Tiffany asks. Jessica smiles at her.

 

“The truth is, Joon proposed marriage to me before he flies in Sydney to further his studies and become a good eye doctor. I just reject it Fany because I’m not ready and I’m afraid about the things that will happen. I’m afraid to live in Sydney with him and afraid that I will never fulfill my dreams in life and afraid that our relationship will be the hindrance to Joon’s dream of becoming a good eye doctor. I hurt him and that’s why he’s mad at me”

 

Jessica explains, telling the truth to Tiffany who stares at her with a very shock expression. Tiffany thought that it’s Joon’s fault. She thought that Joon is the one who ends everything between him and Jessica.

 

“Wow! That was really shocking. I don’t…even know how to react…yeah…shocking”

 

Tiffany told Jessica, still can’t believe on what she heard.

 

“I resign to my work and went in LA for the meantime to have vacation and to refresh my mind for me to be able to think. I ask for mom and dad’s blessing and they told me that I need to chase my happiness. They will always support me and they know that Joon will be the man who will make me happy and I guess it’s time for me to be a wife like you and Min. I mean, I’m on the right age now, right?”

 

Jessica told Tiffany who flashes her eye smile. Tiffany nods happily.

 

“Of course Jess. Twenty five years old is not that young anymore. No matter what happen. We will always support you and all of us think that Joon will be the best man for you. I’m sure that he will make you happy and take care of you and love you. I’m sure that Siwon, Kyu, Minnie and aunt will be very happy about it. So, when is the wedding?”

 

Tiffany asks, feeling excited for Jessica and Joon. Jessica smiles and shook her head.

 

“You haven’t decided it yet?”

 

Tiffany asks. Jessica nods as an answer.

 

“But why? You should be planning the wedding by now”

 

“I know, but the problem is…”

 

Jessica laughs softly.

 

“The groom doesn’t even have an idea that his bride already want to marry him”

 

Jessica told Tiffany, making her eyes grow big again.

 

“What? Are you insane? How come Joon doesn’t even know about it?”

 

Tiffany asks.

 

“Well…”

 

Jessica smiles at Tiffany.

 

“Only mom, dad, Sunny and Joon’s parents know about it. It will be a surprise for him. I will reveal it to him when we see each other in Sydney and that will be soon. I already have some plan for the wedding. Sunny knows a wedding planner in Sydney and it’s her friend. Maybe we can talk and plan about the wedding after Min’s eye surgery, so Joon won’t be too busy and I want Min to see me on my wedding day. I have a lot of plans for my wedding. I hope Joon will agree on it”

 

Jessica told Tiffany happily as they both giggle happily.

 

“Of course baby Seunghyun and the baby twins will be part of entourage. I really wish that one of the twins will be a baby girl, so I will have a very beautiful and cute flower girl. You don’t get pregnant on my wedding or else you can’t join the entourage”

 

“Jessica told Tiffany, teasing her.

 

“Pabo! Siwon and I will have our second child when our Seunghyunnie turns four”

 

Tiffany told Jessica.

 

“Are you going to stay at the Cho mansion?”

 

Tiffany asks. Jessica nods her head.

 

“I don’t want to stay alone in my condo and I miss aunt, Kyu and Min that much. After this, we go to your mansion and let me play with baby Seunghyun”

 

Jessica told Tiffany who nods her head happily.

 

“Have lunch there with me ok and then let’s go at the Cho mansion together with Seunghyunnie. I’ll just tell Siwon to go straight there after his work”

 

“Sure no problem Fany”

 

Jessica told Tiffany. She smiles at her and continue her breakfast happily while thinking about Joon.

 

~~~

 

“Did you forget something?”

 

Kyuhyun asks his wife who just came out from the bathroom with her nanny. Sungmin walks towards Kyuhyun with her nanny. Sungmin’s nanny bows at Kyuhyun before leaving the room. Kyuhyun holds his wife’s hands.

 

“Ready to go? Don’t feel nervous anymore ok?”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin slowly nods her head.

 

“I’m not feeling nervous now Kyu because you’re here with me. I know that no matter what ha—“

 

Sungmin stops talking because she suddenly feels pain in her tummy. It seems that something is hitting her.

 

“Baby?”

 

Kyuhyun stares at Sungmin worriedly upon seeing her painful expression. Sungmin pulls her hand from her husband’s grip and places it on her tummy.

 

“Kyu…”

 

Sungmin stops talking, still feeling the same amount of pain.

 

“What’s happening Min?”

 

Kyuhyun asks, starting to panic.

 

“I need to sit”

 

Sungmin told him. Kyuhyun quickly helps Sungmin to sit on their bed. He kneels down in front of Sungmin and holds her free hand.

 

“What’s wrong baby? Tell me. I’m worried and nervous. What’s happening? Are you hurt? Why are you holding your tummy?”

 

Kyuhyun asks, but Sungmin didn’t answer because she’s feeling little movements in her tummy; it seems that someone is kicking her.

 

“Baby, please talk to me”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin in a panic voice.

 

“Shhhh…wait…”

 

Sungmin told her husband softly. She bites her lower lip because of the pain.

 

“Oh my gosh Kyu!”

 

Sungmin takes a deep breath.

 

“Our little cherubs are already moving. They are kicking me”

 

Sungmin told her husband with teary eyes, feeling happy to feel her little cherubs’ first kick.

 

“For real?”

 

Kyuhyun asks as his eyes grow because of excitement. Sungmin nods, still biting her lower lip because the twins are kicking so hard, causing pain.

 

“They are kicking me so hard and that’s why it’s painful”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun.

 

“Can I touch your tummy?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods happily. Kyuhyun quickly places his hands on his wife’s big tummy and gently rests his head on it.

 

“OMO! It’s true baby…they are really kicking!”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife happily as his eyes continue to grow because of too much happiness.

 

“They are really moving. Maybe they are also feeling excited to know their genders and because we’re going out today. I feel like I want to cry because of happiness. Feeling their kicks are really such a blessing. It’s so wonderful Min”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. He feels really happy to experience their little cherubs’ first kicks and his eyes are already getting teary because of the happiness that he can’t even explain. Kyuhyun is really happy and very excited and proud daddy. Sungmin flashes a sweet smile and starts Kyuhyun’s hair gently.

 

“You’re right Kyu. It feels so wonderful feeling their first kicks and their movement. It’s really wonderful even though it’s a bit painful because they are kicking so hard. I think they are being playful now. See? They don’t even want to stop moving and kicking”

 

Sungmin told her husband happily. Kyuhyun giggles happily and starts talking to their little cherubs.

 

“Little cherubs, I know that both of you are excited to move and play. But don’t forget to behave, so mommy won’t feel too much pain ok. Finally, I’m going to see you guys moving later because mommy will have an ultrasound today. Your genders will be revealed today ok. Just behave and stay safe. Mommy and daddy love you both”

 

Kyuhyun happily told his little cherubs. He kisses Sungmin’s tummy and stares at his wife who is smiling brightly.

 

“Let’s call mom. Tell our little cherubs not to stop moving, so mom can feel their kicks too. I’ll just call her ok”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin nods happily. Kyuhyun giggles happily and quickly stand up. He runs towards the door and opens. He takes a deep breath.

 

“MOOOOOMMMMMM!!! COME HERE IN MY ROOM!!! IT’S URGENT!!!”

 

Kyuhyun shouts at the top of his lungs.

 

“MOOOOMMMM!!! WH—“

 

Kyuhyun stops shouting when he saw Mrs. Cho running towards him. She looks worried and really nervous.

 

“What’s wrong sweetheart? Did something bad happen to Minnie?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks her son as she panics. She quickly went inside her son’s room and saw her daughter in law sitting on the bed while holding her tummy. Mrs. Cho quickly walks towards Sungmin and sits beside her.

 

“Is something hurt? Are you not feeling ok? Should I call Doctor Park now?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks her daughter in law. She looks at Kyuhyun who stand happily in front of them.

 

“Sweetheart, I think you need to cancel your date today and your appointment with Doctor Park. Just tell her to go here and bring the result of Minnie’s amniocenteses test. Maybe our baby girl is still not feeling well and she still needs to take a rest”

 

Mrs. Cho told her son, feeling worried with her daughter in law.

 

“Mom, will you please relax? Take a deep breath ok”

 

Kyuhyun told his mother with a smiling face, causing Mrs. Cho to frown.

 

“Yah! How can you tell me to take a deep breath and calm down? How can you still smile at me like that knowing that there’s something wrong with your wife? You’re totally insane Cho Kyuhyun!”

 

Mrs. Cho told her son angrily.

 

“Mom…calm down ok”

 

Kyuhyun sighs.

 

“Who told you that something bad happen to Min? She’s completely fine ok. Stop being paranoid”

 

Kyuhyun told his mother, frowning at her.

 

“There’s nothing wrong with Minnie?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks. Kyuhyun and Sungmin both nod at her.

 

“Then why are you shouting like a crazy? You almost give me heart attack!”

 

Mrs. Cho frowns at her son.

 

“That’s because I’m happy…very happy. The twins are already moving. They are kicking already”

 

Kyuhyun told his mother with a wide smile.

 

“Really?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks, feeling excited. The couple nod at her.  Mrs. Cho quickly places her hands on her daughter in law’s tummy.

 

“OMO!”

 

Mrs. Cho’s eyes grow big upon feeling her grandchildren’s kicks.

 

“They are really moving…so cute”

 

Mrs. Cho told her daughter in law happily. Sungmin smiles and nods her head happily.

 

“They move a lot and kick so hard. They are playfully mom”

 

Sungmin told her mother in law. Mrs. Cho stares at Sungmin while happily rubbing her tummy.

 

“Kyu is also like that. He moves a lot and kicks so hard too. He’s very playful in my tummy and that’s why there are times wherein I can’t sleep at night because he keeps on moving”

 

Mrs. Cho told Sungmin.

 

“Oh! I guess, our little cherubs got it from their daddy. They are playful too”

 

Sungmin happily told her mother in law, making her laugh.

 

“Oh yes! They got it from me. I’m playful, but very gorgeous and genius”

 

Kyuhyun told them, praising his self, making them laugh.

 

“Aigoo! This kid is such a brat”

 

Mrs. Cho told Kyuhyun, teasing her son. Kyuhyun smiles at them.

 

“Are you guys leaving now?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks her son as she stops rubbing Sungmin’s tummy.

 

“Are you going with us mom?”

 

Sungmin asks. Mrs. Cho stares at her and shook her head.

 

“I really want to, but it’s your date with Kyu. I want you to enjoy your day together. I will just stay here and wait for both of you and for the result of your amniocentesis test”

 

Mrs. Cho told Sungmin. She holds Sungmin’s beautiful face between her hands and smiles at her.

 

“Don’t be afraid ok. Everything will be fine. The babies will be fine. I’m also going to pack some of our things for our flight to Sydney this Sunday. Just enjoy your day with Kyu ok”

 

Mrs. Cho told her daughter in law. Sungmin nods her head. Mrs. Cho gently pats her daughter in law’s cheek before letting go of Sungmin’s face. She looks at Kyuhyun.

 

“You better be here before dinner. Don’t eat dinner outside. Jess already arrives. She’s with Fany right now. They will be here after lunch with baby Seunghyun. Siwon will follow after his work today. They will have dinner here with us, so make sure that both of you will be here or else they will be sad”

 

Mrs. Cho told Kyuhyun.

 

“I miss them so much, especially Jessica Unnie. I’m excited to see her again. Is she going to stay here?”

 

Sungmin asks. Mrs. Cho nods her head.

 

“Yes sweetheart. Jess will be flying with us this Sunday”

 

Mrs. Cho informs Sungmin. Kyuhyun raises an eyebrow.

 

“She doesn’t have work or she’s on vacation leave? I thought she will be in Sydney a week before Min’s due date?”

 

Kyuhyun asks curiously. Mrs. Cho shook her head.

 

“I don’t know sweetheart. Maybe she’s on vacation leave, that’s why she will be flying with us to Sydney this Sunday”

 

Mrs. Cho told her son. Kyuhyun nods his head.

 

“You better go now, so you can return early”

 

Mrs. Cho told the couple happily.

 

“You take care of Min ok or I’ll grill you alive”

 

Mrs. Cho told her son. Kyuhyun nods his head. He wears his backpack and gets his car key on top of the bedside table while Mrs. Cho helps Sungmin to stand up.

 

“Bring bodyguards with you”

 

Mrs. Cho told Kyuhyun. She just wants to make sure that the media won’t chase them.

 

“Yes mom. I will. Don’t worry about us ok. We will be fine”

 

Kyuhyun told his mother. He holds Sungmin’s hand.

 

“Let’s go now baby. Let’s just walk slowly and carefully. Mom and I will assist you. Are you sure that you didn’t forget anything?”

 

Kyuhyun asks for the last time. Sungmin nods her head.

 

“Ok. Let’s go now”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. Kyuhyun and Mrs. Cho holds Sungmin, assisting her in walking and watching her every step as they start walking slowly and very carefully, making sure that Sungmin will be fine and won’t feel too tired.

 

~~~

 

*CHA HOSPITAL*

 

 

Sungmin is lying down on the bed, feeling relaxed while Sunyoung is busy performing the ultrasound.

 

“Just as I thought Kyu…”

 

Sunyoung looks at Kyuhyun who is staring at the monitor happily. He was busy watching his little cherubs on the monitor. The twins are moving and Kyuhyun feels so happy to see them move.

 

“I told you that we don’t need to perform an ultrasound because the amniocentesis will already determine the genders of the twins. The result is the same”

 

Sunyoung told Kyuhyun.

 

“Doctor Park, don’t forget what I told you to do ok”

 

Kyuhyun told Sunyoung, reminding her of the things that he has told her before when Sungmin takes her first ultrasound. Sunyoung nods her head as she continues with the ultrasound.

 

“Yes Kyu. I won’t forget. I will compile it and put it in DVD”

 

Sunyoung told Kyuhyun who smiles brightly.

 

“Doctor Park, what are you guys talking about? What are you going to compile?”

 

Sungmin asks curiously. Sunyoung stares at her patient and smiles at her.

 

“Kyu told me when you first have your ultrasound to compile everything and put it in DVD. He wants to document everything about your pregnancy until you give birth. It’s a special request for him”

 

Sunyoung explains. Sungmin just nods her head.

 

“Are my little cherubs fine?”

 

Sungmin asks. Sunyoung nods happily. They listen to the twins’ heartbeat.

 

“They are absolutely fine and very healthy Min and you’re also healthy. I guess Kyu really knows how to take care of you”

 

Sunyoung told Sungmin happily.

 

“I’m not just a good CEO, husband and soon to be daddy Doctor Park. I’m also a good nurse and doctor and babysitter”

 

Kyuhyun told them while flashing a very proud smile. Sungmin and Sunyoung laugh softly.

 

“Ok. We’re done now. I just need to get something in my clinic. I’ll return here”

 

Sunyoung told the couple. She looks at Kyuhyun and gives him a box of tissue.

 

“Help Min to wipe the gel on her tummy”

 

Sunyoung told Kyuhyun who nods his head and gets the box of tissue.

 

“I’ll be back soon”

 

Sunyoung told them before leaving the sonogram room. Kyuhyun starts wiping the gel on his wife’s tummy using the tissue papers.

 

“Kyu, do our little cherubs move a lot? Are they cute?”

 

Sungmin asks her husband while smiling. Kyuhyun nods his head.

 

“Yes baby. They move a lot. Can you feel them?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods.

 

“They are still playing. I’m so excited to know their genders and I hope that they are fine”

 

Sungmin told her husband.

 

“They will be fine baby. No need to worry that much”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. He finishes wiping his wife’s tummy and throws all the used tissue papers on the trash bin. He helps Sungmin to get up and fix her clothes. Sungmin hugs Kyuhyun while she sits on the bed.

 

“Kyu, let’s have our lunch first before we visit my school and say goodbye with my friends. Then after that, we will visit Umma, Appa and dad. Let’s eat ice cream before we go home ok”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun nods happily.

 

“Yes Min”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. He looks at her and softly kisses her lips. Sunyoung returns with the result of Sungmin’s amniocentesis test.

 

“Ok. Let’s just talk here instead in my clinic, so Minnie won’t have a hard time”

 

Sunyoung told the couple. Kyuhyun stares at Sunyoung.

 

“I have here the result of Minnie’s amniocentesis test that we perform few days ago. First, let me discuss something regarding Minnie’s eye surgery”

 

Sunyoung told them.

 

“I already transfer Minnie’s medical records to my friend. She’s Doctor Woo Hye Rim. She’s working at Sydney International Hospital. Here is her business card”

 

Sunyoung gives the business card of Hye Rim to Kyuhyun.

 

“You can contact her to set an appointment. She needs to see Minnie. She will continue to take care of her as she stays in Sydney. I’ll be flying in Sydney a week before Minnie’s due date. Doctor Woo and I are the one who will help Minnie to give birth”

 

Sunyoung informs the couple.

 

“I already talk to Doctor Lee and he told me that he and his team already prepare everything for Minnie’s eye surgery which will take place the day after she gives birth to the twins in the same hospital. Doctor Woo will be the one who will give you further instructions on what to do when Minnie is already having her labour”

 

Sunyoung told them.

 

“So…”

 

Sunyoung takes a deep breath and smiles at the couple.

 

“Ready to find out the twins’ genders?”

 

Sunyoung asks. The couple nods excitedly.

 

“According to the ultrasound and amniocentesis test…”

 

Sunyoung smiles brightly before continuing.

 

“The babies are healthy and they are perfectly normal which only means that they are not blind and congratulation Kyu and Min because you will be having a baby boy and baby girl”

 

Sunyoung announces happily. Kyuhyun happily hugs Sungmin and showers her beautiful face with light kisses. The couple is both happy for the good news.

 

“It’s going to be Sulli and Sandeul baby”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife happily.

 

“I told you Min. It will be fine. See? They are fine and very healthy”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife, wiping her tears away. Sungmin is very happy that her little cherubs will not be blind like her.

 

“Thank you so much Doctor Park”

 

Sungmin told her OB, thanking her. Sunyoung smiles and moves closer to Sungmin and Kyuhyun. She wipes Sungmin’s tears away.

 

“I’m happy whenever you’re happy, so don’t cry. There’s nothing to worry about. Just be healthy and give birth in a normal way for your eye surgery ok”

 

Sunyoung told Sungmin who nods her head happily.

 

“You take care in Sydney. I will see you there soon. Doctor Lee is really happy upon knowing that the babies are absolutely fine”

 

Sunyoung told Sungmin happily. She gently pats Sungmin’s cheek and looks at Kyuhyun who looks really happy and relief because the twins are fine and very healthy.

 

“Take care of your wife. Let her take a rest upon your arrival in Sydney. The trip will tire her that’s why she needs to have a proper bed rest for two to three days ok”

 

Sunyoung told Kyuhyun who nods his head happily.

 

“Yes Doctor Park. I will take care of Min. We will see you in Sydney. Thanks a lot”

 

Kyuhyun told Sunyoung as he smiles at her brightly, thanking her for taking good care of Sungmin and their little cherubs.

 

~~~

 

*CHO MANSION*

 

 

“AUNT!!!”

 

Tiffany and Jessica happily run towards Mrs. Cho. Siwon follows them from behind while carrying the sleeping baby Seunghyun. Mrs. Cho happily hugs her nieces.

 

“It’s been a long time Fany and Jess. How are you?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks before giving them a sweet peck on their cheeks.

 

“WE’RE FINE!”

 

Tiffany and Jessica shout happily.

 

“Shhhh…girls, don’t shout or else you will wake baby Seunghyun”

 

Siwon told them. Mrs. Cho looks at her nephew in law and smiles at him.

 

“It’s good to see you Siwon”

 

Mrs. Cho kisses Siwon’s cheek, making him smile.

 

“It’s good to see you aunt. Where is Kyu and Min?”

 

Siwon asks.

 

“They went to Doctor Park today to get the result of Minnie’s amniocentesis test and to know the gender of the twins. They will also have a date today. They will be back soon”

 

Mrs. Cho told Siwon before focusing her attention to Seunghyun who is sleeping peacefully on his father’s arms.

 

“What a very cute kid. I miss you too so much”

 

Mrs. Cho whispers before kissing Seunghyun’s forehead.

 

“I’ll go upstairs and laid him on bed and I also want to sleep. I’m really tired because of work. Is it ok?”

 

Siwon asks. Mrs. Cho smiles at him and starts caressing his cheek gently.

 

“It’s ok sweetheart. You look sleepy. You up and take a rest, so you will have enough energy later for dinner. Fany and Jess will have girl bonding with me”

 

Mrs. Cho told Siwon who nods his head. He gives Tiffany a sweet peck on her lips before going upstairs with Seunghyun and his nanny bringing Seunghyun’s things.

 

“Are you guys going to stay here overnight?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks as they sit at the living room. One of the maids serves them snacks. Tiffany nods her head.

 

“Jess and I still need to have a lot of girl bonding and of course Minnie too”

 

Tiffany happily told Mrs. Cho before getting a cup of tea on the center table.

 

“Aunt, is Min and Kyu going home soon? I bought a lot of baby stuffs for the twins. I hope the twins will be a girl and boy or else I should give away the pink stuffs that I bought. I’m really expecting for a baby boy and baby girl from her”

 

Jessica told Mrs. Cho.

 

“They will be home before dinner. So, how’s LA?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks. Jessica smiles brightly.

 

“Mom and dad miss Seoul a lot and all of you. They told me to give them the exact date of Min’s eye surgery. They will try to fix their busy schedules and be there to support her”

 

Jessica told Mrs. Cho.

 

“Ah Jess, are you really flying with us to Sydney this Sunday?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks. Jessica nods happily.

 

“Don’t you have work? Are you currently in vacation leave?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks curiously. Tiffany coughs softly, clearing . She stares at Jessica and flashes her eye smile.

 

“I guess you need to tell it to aunt now Jess and you can repeat everything again later for Kyu and Min. I know it’s tiring, but that’s life. You need to inform all of us about it”

 

Tiffany told Jessica, teasing her.

 

“Inform me about?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks. She stares at Jessica curiously and notices the engagement ring around he left ring finger.

 

“So, you’re getting married?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks as she carefully raises Jessica’s left hand, staring at her engagement ring happily.

 

“With whom? Joon?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks, feeling excited. Jessica and Tiffany stare at each other and smile.

 

“I think you really need to tell it to me right now. I need to know and you need to tell me everything about it. Detail per detail”

 

Mrs. Cho told Jessica. She slowly puts down Jessica’s hand. Jessica nods her head and gets a cup of tea on top of the center table. She smiles at her aunt and carefully takes a sip on her tea before talking, telling Mrs. Cho her entire plan and the details about the engagement ring and her surprise for Joon.

 

~~~

 

*KOREA UNIVERSITY*

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin went at Korea University after having a peaceful lunch at Paris Grille. They get Sungmin’s grade at the Dean’s office.

 

“Sorry Kyu. I’m just on the third place”

 

Sungmin apologizes to her husband upon knowing that she’s not the top one in the list of honor students. Kyuhyun shook her head.

 

“Don’t worry about it baby. You don’t need to apologize. It’s not bad to be on third. You did a great job. Maybe when you return next year, you will be the top one”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, cheering her up.

 

“Who is the number one student?”

 

Sungmin asks.

 

“Seungri. Dad’s charity gives him award for that. If he keeps his good performance and graduated with honors, he can get an instant job at Cho Network or the charity can recommend him to Cable 15 and Seoul Network”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife as they continue to walk slowly at the hallway. They are going to the student council’s office to visit Sungmin’s friends there.

 

“You will manage the Cho Network when you finally finish your studies ok. Cho Network is part of Cho International Group of Companies. It’s one of the leading networks here in South Korea and in Japan. Choi International Network is the sister company of Cho Network”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife.

 

“But I’m not a CEO”

 

Sungmin told her husband nervously. Kyuhyun nods his head.

 

“It’s ok Min. You can be the head of the Broadcasting and Journalism Department of both companies. If you want you can invite your friends there, so you guys can work together. You see. Siwon Hyung and I will be opening a new network in London, so we will send a lot of senior employees there and that’s why we need to hire new employees soon”

 

Kyuhyun explains. They stop walking as they reach their destination. Kyuhyun knocks softly on the door before taking a peek.

 

“Good afternoon, can I come in?”

 

Kyuhyun greets his wife’s friends.

 

“OPPA!!!”

 

Heechul, Zhoumi and Ryeowook shout happily. Everyone is present inside except Seungri. They know that Sungmin and Kyuhyun will arrive because Nicole informs them. Heechul gathers everyone, but Seungri told her that he can’t make it because he needs to do something very important. The truth is, he just doesn’t want to see Sungmin and Kyuhyun because he will only feel hurt and jealous. Kyuhyun went inside with Sungmin.

 

“MINNIE!!!”

 

Sungmin smiles brightly upon hearing her friends’ voice. They run towards Kyuhyun and Sungmin and give her a hug on her arms. They find it hard to hug her because her tummy is already big.

 

“I miss you so much my baby Juliet”

 

Hyuk Jae told Sungmin. Zhoumi quickly pulls Hyuk Jae towards her and traps her in her arms before she can kiss Sungmin’s lips.

 

“Let me go! I need to kiss my baby Juliet”

 

Hyuk Jae told Zhoumi, trying to escape.

 

“Shhh…behave”

 

Zhoumi told Hyuk Jae, making everyone laughs. Donghae gives Kyuhyun and Sungmin chairs for them to be able to sit.

 

“Are you guys complete?”

 

Sungmin asks. They shook their heads sadly.

 

“Where is Seungri?”

 

Kyuhyun asks as he notices that Seungri is not around.

 

“He has a very important matter to attend to and that’s why he can’t make it today”

 

Heechul told them sadly.

 

“Oh! I see”

 

Sungmin whispers sadly. She really wish that her friends are complete on that day since she needs to say goodbye to them before she flies to Sydney on Sunday.

 

“What’s the gender of the babies?”

 

Ryeowook asks excitedly. Sungmin and Kyuhyun smile at them.

 

“Baby boy and baby girl”

 

Kyuhyun happily announces.

 

“I WIN!!!”

 

Heechul, Youngwoon and Zhoumi shout happily. Kyuhyun stares at them curiously, wondering why.

 

“Hyung, we have a bet. We guess the babies’ gender. The losers will pay our farewell party next week. We’re planning to have farewell party among us just to say goodbye since summer will start soon. Since Wookie, Seungri, Hae and Hyukkie lose. They will be the one who will pay the bill next week”

 

Youngwoon explains to answer Kyuhyun’s curiosity.

 

“That was funny. You really make a bet out of it. Congrats to you Bear Oppa, Mimi Unnie and Chullie Unnie for guessing it right”

 

Sungmin told them happily.

 

‘So, when are you going to leave?”

 

Ryeowook asks sadly.

 

“This Sunday. Ms. Jung didn’t tell you?”

 

Sungmin asks. They all nod at her.

 

“She just told us that you’re going to visit today because you want to say goodbye to us since you’re leaving for your eye surgery. But she didn’t told us the exact date of your departure”

 

Donghae told Sungmin sadly.

 

“We’re really going to miss you Minnie”

 

Heechul told Sungmin.

 

“Don’t worry unnie. I will surely return in the next school year and when I return, I can finally see all of you and I can even watch your graduation next year”

 

Sungmin told Heechul happily.

 

“Promise that you will still be my baby Juliet even though you’re going to stay in Sydney for the meantime. Don’t exchange me from any other woman ok”

 

Hyuk Jae told Sungmin, making Kyuhyun laughs.

 

“Hey Mr. CEO. I’m serious. Minnie is still mine even though you guys are already married. She’s still my baby Juliet. Get that?”

 

Hyuk Jae told Kyuhyun, frowning at her. Kyuhyun just nods his head while controlling his laughter. He really thinks that Hyuk Jae is such a weird girl.

 

“I promise Hyukkie Unnie. I won’t forget all of you. This is not goodbye. I’m still going to return after my eye surgery in Sydney. Let’s have a party when I return from Sydney and all of you will be my little cherubs’ godparents”

 

Sungmin told her friends.

 

“I just hope when I return, Hae Oppa and Hyukkie Unnie are already a couple”

 

Sungmin teases Donghae and Hyuk Jae, making everyone to cheer for them.

 

“SHUT UP! NEVER! OVER MY DEAD BODY! YUCK!”

 

Donghae and Hyuk Jae shout in unison before giving each other a deadly glare.

 

“Don’t worry Minnie because they will be the next candidate for Mr. and Ms. Journalism next year. Chullie and I already talk about it”

 

Youngwoon told Sungmin happily, teasing Donghae and Hyuk Jae as they frown really hard.

 

“That will be a great idea Bear Oppa. I’m sure Hyukkie Unnie and Hae Oppa will in the pageant”

 

Sungmin told her friends happily.

 

“I hope you will be a lady soon Hyukkie Unnie”

 

Sungmin told Hyuk Jae who pouts at her. She shook her head.

 

“No way!”

 

“Why not? I’m sure that you’re beautiful. I know that you will act like a lady soon because of Hae Oppa”

 

Sungmin teases them, making them blush.

 

“You take care in Sydney ok”

 

Zhoumi told Sungmin.

 

“If we can make it then we’re going there to support your eye surgery. If not…we’re just going to call you to cheer you up and give you strength”

 

Ryeowook told her.

 

“Just don’t be afraid and see you next year. All of us will be happy when you finally see the world. You will finally see how beautiful you are and how gorgeous Kyu Oppa is. You will also see your babies. I bet they will be adorable just like you and Kyu Oppa”

 

Heechul told Sungmin happily.

 

“Yes Unnie. I will see all of you next year. I can’t wait to see all of you. I bet you, Wookie Unnie, Mimi Unnie and Hyukkie Unnie are really beautiful. I know that all of you are beautiful and Bear Oppa, Hae Oppa and Seungri are gorgeous”

 

Sungmin told them as she flashes a sweet smile.

 

“I will miss all of you. But don’t worry because we will see each other next year. Wish me luck on eye surgery”

 

Sungmin told them. They all smile at her.

 

“GOOD LUCK MINNIE!!! FIGHTING!!!”

 

They happily cheer for their friend and it gives Sungmin strength.

 

“Thanks guys. Don’ worry about me because Kyu will be with me. I’m always safe and protected as long as I have Kyu. You will wait for me ok. See you next school year”

 

Sungmin told them happily.

 

“Of course we will. We will look forward to the success of your eye surgery and to see your cute and adorable kids. Just stay safe ok”

 

Heechul told Sungmin.

 

“Yes Unnie. I will”

 

Sungmin told Heechul, flashing a sweet smile. She’s very thankful that she has nice friends and a very loving and supportive husband, mother in law and cousin in laws. Sungmin doesn’t feel scared anymore to give birth and of course to undergo an eye surgery. She knows that she can make it through because there are a lot of people who gives her strength, praying for her and loving her. Sungmin feels strong and very positive and she knows that Joon will never fail his promise to her…the promise of giving her eyesight.

 

~~~

 

After going at Korea University, Kyuhyun and Sungmin go straight at Cho Mausoleum to visit Sungmin’s parents and Mr. Cho’s tombs.

 

“Umma, Appa, dad…you’re grandchildren will be baby boy and baby girl and they are healthy. Kyu and I are really thankful because the result of my amniocentesis test is good. The babies are in good condition and they are not blind like me”

 

Sungmin told her parents and father in law happily. Kyuhyun was smiling brightly while staring at his in-laws and father’s tombs.

 

“Thank you for guiding them. Always guide them and watch over them from heaven”

 

Kyuhyun told them.

 

“Min and I will be flying to Sydney this Sunday with mom and Jess. She will give birth to our little cherubs there and she will have her eye surgery there. Doctor Lee will be the one who will do it. Please Umma , Appa and dad, I hope that you will guide Min and I hope that the eye surgery will be successful so that Min will finally be able to see. I know that everyone will be happy including you. I know that the three of you will be happy in heaven once Min finally has her eyesight”

 

Kyuhyun told them, having a strong faith that his wife will be able to see soon.

 

“We will see you next year. We will be spending the holidays in Sydney. We will go back here in Seoul after Min’s birthday. We’re going to miss you”

 

Kyuhyun told their parents.

 

“Please always guide us Umma, Appa and dad”

 

Sungmin told them as she smiles.

 

“Umma, Appa, don’t worry about me ok. I will be fine because I found a very good and loving man. Kyu is taking good care of me and he loves me so much. I can’t wait to see you next year when we return after my birthday. Dad, I assure you that I will be using the beautiful mirror that you gave me. I’m going to look at myself there after my eye surgery. Don’t worry about mom because she’s fine and we’re taking good care of her. We love you Umma, Appa and dad”

 

Sungmin told their parents.

 

“We’re going ahead now. We just drop by to say goodbye before we leave on Sunday”

 

Kyuhyun told them. He looks at Sungmin and smiles at her.

 

“Let’s go now baby. Let’s eat ice cream now before we go home. Mom called me awhile ago. She told me that Jess, Fany and Siwon Hyung are already at home waiting for us”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife happily, making her smile.

 

“I miss them so much. I’m so excited to see them again, especially Jessica Unnie. Is baby Seunghyun with them?”

 

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun nods his head.

 

“Yes baby. We can play with him later”

 

“Ok. That’s good. Come on Kyu. Let’s go now, so we can already go home soon”

 

Sungmin told her husband.

 

“Bye Umma, Appa and dad. I promise that we will visit as soon as we arrive from Sydney. We love you”

 

Sungmin told their parents happily before she and Kyuhyun leave the Mausoleum.

 

~~~

 

“MIN!!!”

 

“MINNIE!!!”

 

Jessica and Tiffany shout as they happily run towards Sungmin and Kyuhyun. They push Kyuhyun away and hug Sungmin’s arms. Tiffany hug Sungmin’s right arm while Jessica hugs Sungmin’s left arm.

 

“WE MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!”

 

The girls shout happily.

 

“Yah! Don’t squeeze my wife. Go away”

 

Kyuhyun told his cousins as he pulls them away from his wife, making Sungmin laugh.

 

“Aigoo! This brat possessive kid is really…aish!”

 

Tiffany told Kyuhyun, pinching his cheek gently.

 

“I miss you Kyu. Why are you so cute?”

 

Jessica told Kyuhyun as she too joins Tiffany in pinching Kyuhyun’s cheek.

 

“Yah! Let me go…shoo”

 

Kyuhyun told his cousin as he manages to escape from them. He smiles brightly and runs towards Siwon and Seunghyun who are busy playing with each other on the floor. Kyuhyun happily joins them.

 

“Come sweetheart. Let’s sit. You hubby is happily playing with Seunghyun. Let him practice on how to be a good father since he will become one soon”

 

Tiffany told her cousin in law. She and Jessica hold Sungmin’s hands as they guide her towards the sofa. They sit there happily.

 

“Where is mom?”

 

Sungmin asks.

 

“Aunt is inside her office. She’s tal—“

 

“MINNIE!!!”

 

Jessica has been cute when someone shouts. Mrs. Cho runs downstairs upon seeing her daughter in law. She happily walks towards Sungmin and joins her, Tiffany and Jessica at the living room while Kyuhyun and Siwon are still busy playing with Seunghyun while discussing about their new network that they will open in London soon.

 

“How’s your check-up?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks Sungmin, feeling excited to know the gender of the twins. Sungmin smiles at all of them.

 

“Kyu and I are going to have baby boy and baby girl”

 

Sungmin told them happily.

 

“AHHHHH!!!”

 

Tiffany, Jessica and Mrs. Cho shout happily.

 

“Yes! I bought some baby stuffs for the twins. It’s good that you will have a baby girl or else I will give away those pink stuffs. I’m really so happy”

 

Jessica told Sungmin happily. The head maid went out from the dining room to call them for dinner.

 

“Excuse me. Sorry to disturb your happy chat beautiful women. Dinner is ready”

 

The head maid told them happily.

 

“Come on. Let’s have our dinner now. Let’s continue chatting inside the dining room while eating our dinner happily”

 

Mrs. Cho told them. The head maid bows at them before leaving. Siwon gives Seunghyun to his nanny before going inside the dining room with Kyuhyun. Mrs. Cho went inside the dining room with Sungmin, Jessica and Tiffany. Sungmin sits beside her husband. Kyuhyun prepares Sungmin’s dinner for her.

 

“Do I need to feed you?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin smiles and shook her head.

 

“I can eat alone Kyu”

 

Sungmin told her husband.

 

“Ok”

 

Kyuhyun gets Sungmin’s spoon and gives it to her.

 

“What happen to my baby girl’s check-up?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks Kyuhyun and Sungmin as they start eating their dinner peacefully.

 

“What did Doctor Park told you about the result of Minnie’s amniocentesis test?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks, hoping that they will be hearing good news. Jessica, Tiffany and Siwon stare at the couple. They are also hoping that the result of the test is ok. Kyuhyun smiles at them.

 

“Our little cherubs are fine and very healthy. They keep on moving awhile ago. They are really playful. The good news is both of them are not blind”

 

Kyuhyun announces happily. They all sigh in relief upon hearing the good news. They are very happy for the couple.

 

“Thank God! I’m really happy. I’m not going to worry anymore because I finally find out that my grandchildren are not blind”

 

Mrs. Cho told the couple, feeling relief. She’s really worried that one of her grandchildren will be blind and she knows that Kyuhyun and Sungmin will be very sad and worried at the same time if that happens. Mrs. Cho keeps on worrying about it before she goes to bed at night and she keeps on praying that her grandchildren will be fine and she’s very happy and thankful because her prayer has been answered.

 

“I talk to Doctor Lee awhile ago while driving. He told me that everything is already prepared for Min’s surgery. He will be meeting Doctor Woo tomorrow to talk about Min’s due date and childbirth”

 

Kyuhyun told them.

 

“Speaking of Doctor Lee…our dear Jessica Jung here would like to tell something to you and to Minnie”

 

Tiffany told Kyuhyun who stares at Jessica curiously. He notices that everyone is smiling brightly and Jessica looks excited.

 

“What? You’re getting married?”

 

Kyuhyun asks curiously. Jessica’s eyes widened.

 

“How did you know?”

 

Jessica asks.

 

“YOU’RE REALLY GETTING MARRIED UNNIE?”

 

Sungmin suddenly shouts upon hearing Jessica’s question. She was shock to hear that Jessica is already getting married.

 

“How did I know? It’s obvious. Everyone is smiling brightly and you look excited and it seems that something special will happen soon…aside from the arrival of my little cherubs soon and Min’s surgery”

 

Kyuhyun told his cousin before taking a sip on his wine.

 

“So, you’re really getting married Unnie? Who’s the lucky groom? Doctor Joon?”

 

Sungmin asks, feeling excited. Jessica nods her head while giggling happily.

 

“Yes Min. Joon is the groom”

 

Jessica happily told her cousin in law.

 

“Ah, so you finally decided to marry him huh? Since when did you become engaged?”

 

Kyuhyun asks, teasing Jessica who blushes shyly. Jessica shook her head.

 

“You don’t know? Is that even possible?”

 

Kyuhyun asks before stuffing his mouth with broccoli.

 

“When is the wedding?”

 

Sungmin asks excitedly. Tiffany suddenly laughs.

 

“Calm down love birds. Don’t pressure Jess. Her groom still doesn’t have an idea that they are already engaged and getting married soon”

 

Tiffany told Kyuhyun and Sungmin, teasing Jessica.

 

“EH? IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?”

 

The couple shouts in unison. Siwon and Tiffany laugh as well as Mrs. Cho while Jessica smiles while blushing shyly.

 

“I told you Jess. You need to repeat the story over and over again”

 

Tiffany teases Jessica.

 

“Yah Jessica Jung! Is that the new way of being engaged? Only the bride knows that she’s getting married and the groom has no idea? Is this a shotgun wedding?”

 

Kyuhyun asks, making everyone laugh.

 

“Pabo!”

 

Jessica frowns at her cousin.

 

“Of course it’s not a shotgun wedding. Do you think I’m pregnant and I’m going to force Joon to marry me? Aish! Let me explain first before you react brat kid!”

 

Jessica told Kyuhyun. She takes a sip on her wine before continuing.

 

“It’s like this ok. Remember the day that Joon and I go out for a friendly date?”

 

Jessica asks. Kyuhyun and Sungmin nod at her.

 

“On that night before we part our ways. Joon told me that he loves me and he is willing to wait for me and he gives me this…”

 

Jessica raises her left hand to show her engagement ring.

 

“It’s an engagement ring baby. Jessica is showing it to us”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin nods.

 

“This is the engagement ring that he gives me when he propose marriage to me before”

 

“BEFORE?”

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin ask in unison, feeling confused. Jessica nods and slowly puts down her left hand.

 

“The truth is…Joon already propose marriage to me before he flies to Sydney to further his studies and become a good eye doctor. I rejected him and told him that I don’t love him anymore and I end our three years relationship. I was afraid that things won’t be ok between us. I’m afraid that I won’t be able to fulfill my dreams and I’m afraid that our marriage will hinder him fulfill his dreams and I’m scared for the future at that time. So, I hurt him even though I love him”

 

Jessica explains to Kyuhyun and Sungmin for them to understand everything and the reason why she and Joon break up.

 

“But since he gives me second chance, I told myself that I’m not going to let it go. I love Joon and he’s the man I want to be with for the rest of my life. It’s my surprise for him when we see each other in Sydney again. I already resign from my work before I fly in LA to have a short vacation. I already get mom and dad’s blessings as well as Joon’s parents’ blessings and of course Sunny’s blessings too”

 

Jessica told them and stares at Kyuhyun and Siwon.

 

“I’m planning to build my own company and it’s a fashion company. I’m still working with my business proposals. I would be having a meeting with you and Siwon Oppa as soon as I finish it. Is it ok Mr. Cho and Mr. Choi?”

 

Jessica asks. Kyuhyun stares at Siwon.

 

“Maybe we can have our meeting in Sydney. I hope you can finish your business proposal Ms. Jung before I return from London. I’ll be flying in London next week for the opening of GB Cable 15. It’s a new network in London produced by Cho Network, Choi International Network and The 8th Avenue TV”

 

Siwon told Jessica.

 

“No problem Mr. Choi. I’ll call you when you return from London to set the date of our business meeting in Sydney”

 

Jessica told Siwon who nods his head. Kyuhyun also nods his head, agreeing with them.

 

“Minnie and I will be the business partners of Jess”

 

Tiffany told them happily.

 

“Me? But I don’t know how”

 

Sungmin told Tiffany, suddenly feeling nervous.

 

“It’s ok Min. Fany and I talk about it awhile ago while we’re having breakfast and when were talking to aunt earlier. Kyu can teach you business and you will be the writer of the company because we’re also going to produce a fashion magazine. You need to say yes or else my plans won’t work”

 

Jessica told her cousin in law, convincing her. Sungmin nods her head and smiles.

 

“Ok Unnie. You know that I will always support you”

 

Sungmin told Jessica, feeling happy for her.

 

“Thanks a lot everyone. I know that all of you will support me on this, but of course…I still need to do well in convincing Mr. Cho and Mr. Choi”

 

Jessica told them. Kyuhyun and Siwon smile at her.

 

“We will see Jess”

 

“It depends on how you will deliver your business proposal. So don’t expect that Mr. Choi and I will be easy on you. Business is business. Don’t forget that”

 

Kyuhyun and Siwon told Jessica.

 

“I know and that’s why I’m working very well with my business proposal. I promise not to disappoint you”

 

Jessica told them happily.

 

“We will be looking forward on that”

 

Siwon told Jessica, smiling at her. They continue eating their dinner happily while discussing some of Jessica’s plan for her company and wedding as well as their preparation for the arrival of the twins soon.

 

~~~

 

It was already midnight, but Kyuhyun and Sungmin are still wide awake. They are enjoying their time together at the veranda, chatting happily while feeling their little cherubs’ little movements.

 

“They are not yet sleeping”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife while happily resting his head on Sungmin’s tummy.

 

“Honey Sulli and Honey Deullie, you supposed to sleep now. It’s already midnight. Go to sleep. Mommy and I will sleep soon too. Mommy can’t sleep because both of you keep on playing inside her tummy”

 

Kyuhyun told his little cherubs while smiling brightly.

 

“Baby…”

 

Kyuhyun raises his head and sits properly.

 

“I think we should think of good nicknames for our little cherubs”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife.

 

“What kind of nicknames?”

 

Sungmin asks as she starts rubbing her tummy.

 

“Hmmm…let me think…”

 

Kyuhyun pause for the meantime to think of good nicknames for the twins.

 

“How about baby bunny and baby pumpkin?”

 

Kyuhyun asks.

 

“But I don’t want our little cherubs to look like a bunny and pumpkin”

 

Sungmin told her husband, making him laugh.

 

“Of course they won’t look like that. I’m sure that they will be adorable. Deullie will be gorgeous like me and Sulli will be beautiful like you. Baby Bunny and Baby Pumpkin are just endearments. It will…”

 

Kyuhyun stops talking when he notices something.

 

“Baby”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

Sungmin asks.

 

“Ah…well…just stay here for the meantime ok. I’ll just call mom in her room”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife.

 

“Why? Maybe mom is already sleeping. Don’t disturb her anymore Kyu”

 

“Well…just stay here ok. I’ll be right back”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. He quickly stands up and leaves the veranda. Kyuhyun went at his mother’s room. He softly knocks on the door before taking a peek.

 

“Mom?”

 

Kyuhyun stares at his mother. Mrs. Cho is still awake. She’s reading a book.

 

“Yes sweetheart?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks as she stares at Kyuhyun who is taking a peek at the door.

 

“Is it ok if I disturb you for awhile? Can you come with me? It’s about Min”

 

Kyuhyun told his mother. Mrs. Cho quickly closes the book that she’s reading and puts it down on the bed. She stands up and wears her sleeping robe and her bedroom slippers before going out of her room.

 

“What happen to her?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks.

 

“Just follow me”

 

Kyuhyun told his mother. He goes back at the veranda with Mrs. Cho.

 

“What happen to you sweetheart?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks her daughter in law. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“Nothing. I don’t know why Kyu suddenly wants to call you mom”

 

Sungmin told her mother in law, feeling confused. Mrs. Cho looks at her son.

 

“Why?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks. Kyuhyun scratches his head shyly and points at Sungmin’s clothes. Mrs. Cho notices the wet patches on Sungmin’s clothes.

 

“OMO!”

 

Mrs. Cho stares at Sungmin.

 

“Sweetheart, you’re leaking”

 

Mrs. Cho told Sungmin.

 

“Leaking?”

 

Sungmin asks curiously. Mrs. Cho nods her head. She moves closer to Sungmin and whispers something to her, explaining what leaking is. Sungmin’s eyes widened as she blushes shyly upon hearing her mother in law.

 

“OMO!”

 

Sungmin puts her hands on her s, feeling shy because Kyuhyun saw her leaking.

 

“It was so embarrassing. Kyu, don’t look at me please”

 

Sungmin told her husband, feeling shy.

 

“It’s ok sweetheart. That’s normal. You supposed to ask Kyu to drink it”

 

Mrs. Cho told Sungmin.

 

“WHAT?”

 

The couple shouts in unison.

 

“Why would Kyu drink it? It’s…it’s…no…I’m shy”

 

Sungmin told Mrs. Cho who suddenly laugh because Kyuhyun and Sungmin are blushing really hard.

 

“Why on earth will I do that mom? It’s for our little cherubs”

 

Kyuhyun told his mother.

 

“It’s normal ok and you both will enjoy it”

 

Mrs. Cho teases them happily.

 

“Mom! Just help Min to change her clothes and stop being ert! Aish!”

 

Kyuhyun told his mother before leaving her and Sungmin at the veranda.

 

“Why is that brat so moody?”

 

Mrs. Cho laughs softly.

 

“Come sweetheart. I’ll help you deal with it and I’ll teach Kyu on what to do next time. Let’s change your clothes now ok”

 

Mrs. Cho told her daughter in law. Sungmin nods her head shyly. Mrs. Cho helps Sungmin to stand up and they went out of the veranda together.

 

~~~

 

“Are you going to sleep now? It’s already one thirty in the morning. Are the little cherubs still playing inside your tummy?”

 

Kyuhyun asks his wife as he sits beside her. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“I’m sorry awhile ago Kyu”

 

Sungmin told her husband, still feeling embarrass about her s leaking earlier. Kyuhyun gently flicks his wife’s forehead and smiles at her.

 

“It’s ok baby. You see. I realize that there are still a lot of intimate things that we’re going to share together as time goes by. We’re husband and wife after all, so no need to be shy. Are we going to sleep now?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“I’m not yet sleepy. I don’t know why”

 

“Ah!”

 

Kyuhyun suddenly snaps his fingers happily.

 

“I have a great idea”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife happily. He jumps off of the bed and walks towards the lounger. He gets something on top of it before sitting beside his wife again.

 

“Baby…”

 

Kyuhyun opens the book that he’s holding and places it on Sungmin’s lap. Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s hand and runs her fingers on the photos inside.

 

“What are those?”

 

Sungmin asks curiously. Kyuhyun smiles brightly at her.

 

“It’s our little cherubs’ book”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife happily.

 

“Our little cherubs’ book?”

 

Sungmin asks curiously. Kyuhyun nods happily.

 

“Actually, it’s a baby book…ah…scrapbook for our little cherubs. I’m doing it. You see. I want to document everything, so that when you finally see the world, you will be able to see your pregnancy test result, ultrasounds and everything. We will finish this book together until the twins finally get married in the future. This book will be our memories with them and they can share it to their future kids. I want them to see this in the future, so that they will know how to take care of their kids just how we take care of them”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife happily.

 

“My idea is so bright, right?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods her head.

 

“Thanks Kyu. You’re such a very sweet and loving husband and father to be. I’m sure that our little cherubs will grow as good and very responsible people because they have a father like you”

 

Sungmin told her husband, feeling really thankful and happy to have Kyuhyun in his life. Kyuhyun brushes his nose on hers and kisses her lips softly.

 

“I’m the one who supposed to thank you. I’m like this because of you. I love you Min”

 

Kyuhyun whispers on Sungmin’s lips.

 

“I love you too Kyu”

 

Sungmin told her husband. She holds Kyuhyun’s hand and smiles at him.

 

“Let’s be together forever ok. Let’s grow old together and love each other more each day”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun nods his head and softly kisses his wife’s hand and holds it tight.

 

“Yes Min. You and me. Together forever. That’s a promise. I will always be here for you and love you more each day”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife, making her smile,

 

“Should we read bedtime stories for our little cherub now so they can sleep peacefully?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods her head. Kyuhyun closes the baby book and puts it on the bedside table. He gets one of his old story books and opens it.

 

“If you’re already sleepy, just close your eyes and sleep. I’ll sing for you later and play the lullabies later before I go to sleep”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. He puts his hand on Sungmin’s tummy.

 

“Sleep tight Baby Bunny and Baby Pumpkin. Mommy and daddy are always here to love and take care of you. Good night our little cherubs”

 

Kyuhyun told their little cherubs inside Sungmin’s tummy. He softly kisses Sungmin’s tummy before reading the bedtime story for Sulli and Sandeul and of course for his wife whom he love the most—to put her to sleep.