LOVE IS NOT BLIND (Chapter 6)

LOVE IS NOT BLIND

Chapter 6

 

 

Kyuhyun was walking inside his room while talking to someone over the phone.

 

“Are you at Cho International Group of Companies now?”

 

Kyuhyun asks his secretary over the phone. Onew went out of the elevator and walks at the hallway, holding a lot of things.

 

“I just arrive Mr. Cho. Why?”

 

Onew asks as he walks towards a room.

 

“Wait a second Mr. Cho”

 

Onew puts his mobile phone on top of the folders and important documents that he was holding as he opens the door. He went inside and closes the door with his foot. Onew gets his mobile phone to continue talking to his boss.

 

“Sorry about that Mr. Cho. I just open the door. I’m holding a lot of things”

 

“What are those?”

 

“It’s for you. It’s bunch of folders and lots of important documents”

 

Onew told Kyuhyun and puts all the things that he’s holding on top of his desk.

 

“What’s my schedule today?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Onew removes his backpack and opens it. He quickly gets his ipad and scans it for Kyuhyun’s schedule.

 

“You have a meeting with Mr. Kim, Mr. Song and Mr. Kang at 10:30AM at Hyatt Regency Incheon, Conference Room 3”

 

Onew informs his boss.

 

“Aside from that?”

 

“Well…”

 

Onew shook his head.

 

“That’s all your schedule for this day Mr. Cho. But you have a lot of things to do since there are a lot of folders and documents here”

 

“Just asks someone to deliver it all here. I need to go home after my meeting at Incheon because my wife is sick”

 

“No problem Mr. Cho. I’ll just drop by later at 11AM to deliver all of these folders and documents at your house”

 

Onew told Kyuhyun while staring at the piles of folders and important documents on top of his desk.

 

“Onew, I’m going to give you a very important task”

 

Onew suddenly gulps nervously.

 

“What is it Mr. Cho?”

 

Onew asks curiously, feeling a bit nervous.

 

“Please go out at Seoul Central Bank with my Personal Assistant”

 

Onew nods.

 

“I want you to withdraw five million dollars in my bank account. I’ll just drop the authorization letter at Cho International Group of Companies. Please get it later at the concierge”

 

Onew drops his jaw upon hearing his jaw.

 

“FIVE MILLION DOLLARS!!!”

 

Onew shouts over the phone.

 

“Aigoo! What are you going to do with that money? Are you a gambler or what?”

 

Onew asks nervously as his eyes grow big.

 

“Pabo! What the hell are you talking about huh? I’m not a gambler or drug lord or whatever you call it! I’m going to use it to pay my debts”

 

Kyuhyun told his secretary. Onew sighs in relief.

 

“But wait a second Mr. Cho, how can you have debts like that? Five million dollars, that was so big”

 

Onew told his boss. Kyuhyun coughs.

 

“Do I owe you an explanation huh Mr. Lee Onew?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Onew flashes a weak smile.

 

“Of course…of course not Mr. Cho. Sorry about that. I’m not going to meddle on your business”

 

“Good. Just do what I told you to do. Don’t worry because you’re not going to be in danger, unless you will tell someone about it. If you know what I mean”

 

Onew gulps nervously.

 

“Of course I’ll shut my mouth and keep quiet Mr. Cho. I promise not to tell anyone. It’s a secret between us”

 

“Good”

 

“Is there anything else?”

 

Kyuhyun thinks for the meantime. He snaps his fingers as he flashes a smile.

 

“Can you please call my mom’s Fashion Stylist? Please tell her to buy new wardrobe for my wife. My wife is just eighteen years old. She’s very beautiful and innocent. Her height is the same as Jessica’s. But if she wants to see her before buying her clothes, shoes and other girl stuffs, tell her that she can just go at the house”

 

“Yes Mr. Cho”

 

“By the way before I hang up, I ask you yesterday to buy a folded long cane for my wife, right? Did you already buy it?”

 

Onew nods.

 

“Yes Mr. Cho. I give it to one of your Personal Assistants yesterday. He told me that he will drop it to your house today before he goes here”

 

“I see”

 

“Anything else Mr. Cho?”

 

Kyuhyun thinks for the meantime before shaking his head.

 

“See you later. I’ll just call you later on where we’re going to meet for the five million dollars that I’m telling you to withdraw in my bank account”

 

“No problem Mr. Cho”

 

Kyuhyun hangs up and dials the number of Seoul Central Bank.

 

“Good morning, Seoul Central Bank. Thank you for calling customer service. This is Kwon Yuri speaking. How may I help you?”

 

“Good morning Yuri. It’s me, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun”

 

Yuri smiles upon hearing her crush’s voice.

 

“Yes Mr. Cho, what can I do for you?”

 

Yuri asks calmly, avoiding giggling or else Kyuhyun might notice that she has a big crush on him.

 

“My secretary will be there later together with my PA. I gave him an authorization letter for him to be able to withdraw in my bank account”

 

Yuri nods.

 

“I ask him to withdraw five million dollars. Please just assist him later”

 

“No problem Mr. Cho”

 

Yuri told Kyuhyun happily.

 

“Thank you”

 

Kyuhyun told Yuri before hanging up. Kyuhyun wears his backpack and gets his car key on top of the side table. He walks towards the door when he heard someone knocking. Kyuhyun opens the door and looks at his nanny.

 

“Good morning young master, breakfast is ready”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“I’m not going to eat nanny because I need to leave now. I have a meeting at Hyatt Regency Incheon. I’ll just eat after my meeting”

 

Kyuhyun’s nanny nods her head.

 

“Your PA was here awhile ago. He drops by just to deliver young lady’s new cane”

 

Kyuhyun’s nanny gives the small paper bag to Kyuhyun.

 

“Thank you”

 

Kyuhyun’s nanny bows at him before walking away. Kyuhyun closes the door gently. He smiles upon seeing his wife’s bunny key ring that was still hanging at the doorknob. Kyuhyun starts walking towards the room next to his. He softly knocks on the door before going inside. Kyuhyun looks at his wife who is still sleeping peacefully. Kyuhyun quietly closes the door and walks towards Jessica who is sitting on the lounger while busy typing on her laptop.

 

“Jess”

 

Jessica stops typing and raises her head to look at the owner of the voice.

 

“Kyu? Why are you here?”

 

Jessica asks. Kyuhyun places the small paper bag that he’s holding on top of the side table. He holds Sungmin’s hand as he stares at her beautiful face. Sungmin is still sleeping peacefully.

 

“I just want to check her before I leave for work”

 

Kyuhyun told Jessica while staring at his wife, watching her sleep. Kyuhyun carefully touches Sungmin’s forehead, avoiding waking her.

 

“She’s still hot”

 

Kyuhyjn whispers. Jessica stands up and stands beside her cousin.

 

“I check her temperature awhile ago. It’s still high. 39.5”

 

Jessica told Kyuhyun while staring at Sungmin sadly. Kyuhyun looks at his cousin.

 

“Please call Doctor Wang and tell her to come here, so she can check my wife”

 

Jessica nods.

 

“Are you going to work today?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Jessica shook her head. She looks at Kyuhyun.

 

“I’ll go to work tomorrow because I have a very important meeting to attend. Why?”

 

“I ask Onew awhile ago to call mom’s Fashion Stylist to come over, so she can see Sungmin-shi. Can you please help her buy new wardrobe and other girl stuffs for my wife?”

 

Kyuhyun told Jessica while smiling.

 

“AHHHH!!!”

 

Jessica shouts happily. Kyuhyun covers .

 

“Shhh, you’re going to wake my wife. Why are you shouting huh?”

 

Jessica removes Kyuhyun’s hand from . She smiles brightly at him.

 

“I’m just happy”

 

Jessica gently pinches her cousin’s cheek.

 

“Aigoo! Why are you so sweet huh?”

 

“Excuse me…”

 

Kyuhyun pushes Jessica’s hand away from him.

 

“I’m not sweet. I’m just doing my job as a husband”

 

“That’s still the same. Don’t be shy Kyu. I know that you love your wife so much”

 

Jessica teases Kyuhyun happily. Kyuhyun smiles while staring at Sungmin.

 

“You’re right Jess. I love Sungmin-shi so much”

 

Kyuhyun told Jessica while blushing a little.

 

“Sungmin-shi? Why not call her Min? No need to be formal because she’s your wifey”

 

Kyuhyun nods.

 

“I know, but we’re not yet in good term. I actually want to call her baby, but she might slap me if I call her like that since she still hate me”

 

“Don’t worry Kyu. I know that Min is willing to accept you again in her life. You just need to wait”

 

Jessica told Kyuhyun while patting his shoulder. Kyuhyun nods and softly kisses Sungmin’s hand.

 

“I’m going to work now. I’ll be back early for you. Just take a lot of rest and eat a lot. Don’t forget to drink your medicine. I love you”

 

Kyuhyun told his sleeping wife. He leans his face forward and plant a soft kiss on Sungmin’s forehead.

 

“I love you baby. See you later”

 

Kyuhyun whispers and carefully let go of Sungmin’s hand. He looks at Jessica.

 

“Her new folded long cane is inside the paper bag”

 

Kyuhyun points his finger at the small paper bag on top of the side table.

 

“Just give it to her later, so she won’t have a hard time walking”

 

“Arasso”

 

“I’ll go now. Please take care of my wife while I’m away from home”

 

Jessica nods happily.

 

“Thank you”

 

Kyuhyun gently pats his cousin’s cheek. He stares at Sungmin for the last time before leaving her room quietly. Jessica sits beside Sungmin and starts Sungmin’s hair gently.

 

“I’m really happy to see Kyu like that. I guess he’s really changing little by little because of you. I’m sure that aunt and uncle will be happy to see him like that”

 

Jessica whispers while staring at Sungmin happily.

 

“I hope to see you and Kyu together happily. I know that you’re not yet ready to accept him, but Kyu will wait. I know he will. I hope that everything will be alright between the two of you. He loves you. He really does”

 

Jessica keep son Sungmin’s hair, watching her sleep.

 

“Unnie”

 

Jessica’s eyes widened upon hearing Sungmin’s soft voice.

 

“Aigoo! Min sweetheart, are you awake now?”

 

Jessica asks. Sungmin nods and slowly opens her eyes.

 

“Did I wake you?”

 

Sungmin shook her head as an answer.

 

“Unnie, can you please help me sit?”

 

“Sure sweetheart”

 

Jessica helps Sungmin to sit on the bed. She places a pillow on Sungmin’s back to make it more comfortable for her.

 

“I’m going to call the chef and tell him to bring your breakfast. You should eat now since you’re not yet eating anything since yesterday, arasso?”

 

Sungmin nods weakly. Jessica gets the telephone on the side table and calls the kitchen.

 

“Yeoboseo”

 

“Please bring Min’s breakfast here in her room”

 

“Yes young lady”

 

“Thank you”

 

Jessica hangs up.

 

“Unnie…”

 

Jessica looks at Sungmin whose eyes are only fixed on one direction. Jessica can still see sadness in Sungmin’s eyes.

 

“Yes sweetheart?”

 

“Tell me Unnie. Is Kyuhyun-shi here inside my room?”

 

Sungmin asks. Jessica gulps nervously.

 

“Is she already awake when Kyu is here awhile ago?”

 

Jessica asks herself curiously. She stares at Sungmin, feeling a little bit nervous because she doesn’t know what and how to explain it to Sungmin.

 

“Min will get mad at me for sure. But its’ my fault anyway”

 

Jessica thought.

 

“Min sweetheart, I’m going to tell you something. It’s ok if you will get mad at me. I will understand and it’s my fault anyway”

 

Jessica told Sungmin sadly. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“Why will I get mad at you Unnie? You’re not doing anything for me to get mad at you”

 

“Well…”

 

Jessica takes a deep breath.

 

“Kyu was here yesterday. I’m sorry because I let her in. He keeps on insisting because he’s too worried about you and he was here awhile ago. He went here to check you and bring your new folded long cane. He just wants to make sure that you’re fine before he leaves for work”

 

Jessica explains. She stares at Sungmin, waiting for her to get mad. But Sungmin just nods her head.

 

“I see. Now I understand why I can smell Kyuhyun-shi’s lovely scent. It still lingers inside the room”

 

Sungmin told Jessica.

 

“Ah Min…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Are you mad at me?”

 

Jessica asks nervously. Sungmin shook her head as an answer.

 

“Sure?”

 

“Yes Unnie. Why will I get mad at you?”

 

“Because I let Kyu inside the room”

 

“It’s ok Unnie because you’re here when Kyuhyun-shi visit me awhile ago”

 

“So, did you have a nice sleep?”

 

Sungmin nods.

 

“I have a good sleep. I don’t understand why, but it seems that someone is sleeping beside me, watching over me and hugging me. I feel protected and safe yesterday. I didn’t even wake up in the middle of the night and I didn’t have a nightmare. I feel calm and relax. Thank you Unnie for sleeping here with me”

 

“Me?”

 

Jessica shook her head and smiles at Sungmin.

 

“I’m not the one who sleeps here with you yesterday. It was your loving husband. He stays here yesterday to watch over you while I go back in the guest’s room. I leave you with Kyu”

 

Jessica giggles happily.

 

“I just return here awhile ago at six. I saw Kyu lying beside you. He was hugging you so close to him and both of you are sleeping peacefully. So cute and sweet”

 

Jessica told Sungmin happily. Her smile suddenly vanished upon seeing the tears that were about to fall from Sungmin’s eyes.

 

“Sweetheart?”

 

Jessica touches Sungmin’s beautiful face, but she moves away from her.

 

“Don’t touch me. I hate you”

 

Sungmin’s tears start falling from her innocent eyes.

 

“How can you do that to me Unnie? It’s ok if you let him in, but leaving me alone with him is a different thing. You and Fany Unnie promise me that you wouldn’t let Kyuhyun-shi go near me and touch me. But what did you do? You left me alone with him. You let him sleep beside me and touch me. Why did you do that?”

 

“Min…”

 

“Was it because I’m blind, that’s why you can easily take advantage on me? I trust you, but why? Why does everyone love to fool me and hurt me? Was it because I’m like this?”

 

Jessica shook her head.

 

“It’s not like that sweetheart. I’m so sorry. It’s ok to get mad at me. It’s my fault. I understand. I’m really sorry Min”

 

Jessica feels so sad and guilty. She only wants Kyuhyun to take care of his wife because she knows how much Kyuhyun is worried about Sungmin. Jessica stares at the door when she heard a soft knock. The assistant chef went inside the room, bringing Sungmin’s breakfast.

 

“Good morning young lady. I bring your breakfast”

 

The assistant chef walks happily towards Sungmin. He was shock to see Sungmin crying. He looks at Jessica and notices her sad face.

 

“Young lady”

 

"Just place the tray on the bed”

 

Jessica commanded. The assistant chef nods and carefully places the tray in front of Sungmin. He bows at them before leaving the room quietly.

 

“Your breakfast looks so delicious. Our chefs really cook so well. From your 9:00 to 3:00, you have pumpkin soup, spinach quiche, bowl of peaches and fresh orange juice. I’ll feed you now”

 

Sungmin shook her head, still crying.

 

“I don’t want you to be here. Leave me alone. I can eat my breakfast alone”

 

Sungmin told Jessica, feeling betrayed.

 

“Go away! Leave me alone! I hate you!”

 

“But Min…”

 

“I’m not going to eat and I’ll try to kill myself again if you will not leave me alone”

 

Sungmin threatens Jessica.

 

“Arasso”

 

Jessica sighs sadly.

 

“I’m going to leave you alone. I’m really sorry sweetheart”

 

Jessica stands up. Sungmin wipes her tears. She stops crying when she heard the soft and calming sound of the little bells. Jessica looks at Sungmin as she keeps on shaking her right hand like a little kid. Sungmin calms down while listening to the soft and relaxing sound of the little bells. It takes away all her sadness, worries and fear. Sungmin feels safe and calm just by listening to the sound of the little bells. Jessica smiles while watching Sungmin shaking her right hand, quietly listening to the sound of the bells.

 

“Kyu bought that bracelet for you. He’s the one who puts it on your right wrist yesterday when you’re already sleeping. He wants you to be happy and see the world while listening to the sound of the bells. He also bring variegated tulip and white carnation for you yesterday”

 

Jessica gets the flowers on the side table and puts it beside Sungmin. Jessica holds Sungmin’s beautiful face between her hands.

 

“I’m really sorry sweetheart. I didn’t mean to hurt you. Kyu is really worried about you and he wants to take care of you. I’m not saying this for you to forgive Kyu and he didn’t tell me to talk to you or what. Min sweetheart, my cousin loves you so much. I know that he hurts you so badly and what he did is really unforgivable. But I hope you will open your heart and forgive him and accept him again in your life. Kyu is willing to wait for that day to come. He will wait because he loves you. That’s the truth”

 

Jessica slowly let go of Sungmin’s beautiful face. She opens the paper bag on top of the side table and gets Sungmin’s new folded long cane inside. She removes the tag. She holds Sungmin’s left hand and gives her her new folded long cane.

 

“Kyu bought you a new folded long cane, so you won’t have a hard time walking. By the way sweetheart, Doctor Wang will be here later and check you and aunt’s Fashion Stylist will also be here later to see you because your husband wants to buy new wardrobe and girl stuffs for you”

 

Sungmin just nods at Jessica, She’s still shaking her right hand to hera the sound of the little bells. Jessica smile.

 

“I’ll leave you now. Please eat your breakfast so you’ll get well soon. Your nanny will be here later to give you your medicine. Just call me or your nanny if you need something. I’m really sorry Min sweetheart. Eat your breakfast now, arasso?”

 

Sungmin nods. Jessica gently pats Sungmin’s cheek. She stands up and leaves the room quietly. Sungmin slowly closes her eyes while listening to the soft and calm sound of the little bells.

 

“Kyuhyun-shi, I love you”

 

Sungmin whispers. She remembers her wedding to Kyuhyun while thinking about him. Sungmin somehow feels happy upon remembering that wonderful day; the day that she will always cherish and keep in her heart. For Sungmin, marrying Kyuhyun is such a wonderful blessing and she will always be thankful for that. Sungmin slowly opens her eyes and stops shaking her right hand. She slowly puts it down and runs her hands on the bed. Sungmin touches her new folded long cane and the flowers. She picks the flowers and gently touches its petals.

 

“I’m going to visit the garden later. Ahjusshi and I should start planting my variegated tulip and white carnation”

 

Sungmin told herself. She carefully puts down the flowers on her side. Sungmin touches her bracelet.

 

“Thank you Kyuhyun-shi. This is beautiful and I love it”

 

Sungmin whispers. She runs her right hand on the tray. She picks her fork and starts eating her breakfast quietly while listening to the sound of the little bells that keep on ringing softly.

 

~~~

 

Kyuhyun was driving his car quietly while thinking about Sungmin when his mobile phone rings.

 

“Phone call from Max”

 

Kyuhyun presses the answer button on the steering wheel to answer the call.

 

“Yeoboseo”

 

“Where are you Kyu? Where the hell have you been yesterday huh? How come you’re not answering our calls and you even dare to turn your mobile phone off. What’s happening to you huh?”

 

Changmin asks.

 

“I’m on my way to Hyatt Regency Incheon. I have a meeting”

 

“Seohyun-ah told us yesterday that you spend your time yesterday with your blind . You even cance your date with her. What’s happening to you huh?”

 

Kyuhyun didn’t answer. He clutches the steering wheel tightly because of his anger towards Changmin for calling his wife a blind . Kyuhyun controls his anger because he doesn’t want Changmin to get suspicious about his plan on breaking his friendship with them.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun! Are you listening to me?”

 

“Of course…I’m listening. I’m just thinking”

 

“Thinking about?”

 

Kyuhyun fakes a laugh.

 

“I’m just thinking on how are we going to play with my wife”

 

Kyuhyun told Changmin, making him smile.

 

“Oh! Are we going to continue what we started before your cousin and bastard cousin in law arrive and ruin everything?”

 

“Yes”

 

Kyuhyun answers. He heard Changmin laughing because of excitement.

 

“ you ! I’m going to kill you before you can touch my wife! I’m not going to allow you, Minho and Junsu or any other person to touch and hurt my wife”

 

Kyuhyun thought while holding the steering wheel tightly, releasing his anger towards Changmin.

 

“So, when are we going to continue playing with your blind huh? Later?”

 

“Of course not, maybe tomorrow. I want to spend some time with you guys and of course with Seohyun since I didn’t show up yesterday because I have a lot of thing to finish for the company. You see. Mr. Cho leaves everything to me while he’s on vacation with his wife”

 

Kyuhyun lied. Changmin laughs at him.

 

“Are you telling me that you’re being a good son now huh President Cho Kyuhyun?”

 

Changmin teases Kyuhyun.

 

“Whatever Max!”

 

Kyuhyun told Changmin irritatingly, pretending that he’s really feeling irritated towards his parents.

 

“Call everyone and tell them that we’re going to have a party later. I’ll meet you at Club Rococo at 1PM, arasso?”

 

Changmin nods happily.

 

“No problem Kyu. Seohyun-ah will surely be happy. She was so worried yesterday because she thought that you already exchange her to your blind ”

 

“Of course that thing will never happen. I will never exchange her to my wife”

 

Kyuhyun lied.

 

“It’s good that we manage to calm her down after reminding her about the bet though she still feel so sad yesterday because you didn’t show up”

 

“I’m just busy yesterday. We’re going to talk about the bet later”

 

Changmin suddenly flashes a bright smile.

 

“That will be interesting Kyu. Don’t tell me that you already succeeded on making your blind fall in love with you”

 

“Of course”

 

Kyuhyun fake a laugh again.

 

“ you Cho Kyuhyun! Aish!”

 

“I told you Max. I’ll win the bet. See you later at Club Rococo”

 

“Sure. See you later”

 

Kyuhyun presses the end call button on the steering wheel to hang up.

 

“! you! Do you really think that I’m going to sell my wife like that? I will never exchange my baby to Seohyun-ah or to any other girls out there!”

 

Kyuhyun takes a deep breath to calm his self. He presses the directory button on the steering wheel.

 

“Lee Onew”

 

Kyuhyun speaks. His mobile phone connects the call to Onew.

 

“Yeoboseo”

 

“Where are you and my PA?”

 

Kyuhyun asks.

 

“We’re on our way at Seoul Central Bank Mr. Cho”

 

Kyuhyun nods.

 

“I’ll meet you guys later at the parking lot of Club Rococo at one in the afternoon, arasso?”

 

“Yes Mr. Cho”

 

“Bring the five million dollars with you”

 

Onew nods.

 

“Yes Mr. Cho”

 

“See you later”

 

Kyuhyun hangs up.

 

“Ahjusshi is right. It’s not yet late to correct the mistakes that I did. I only need to start all over again and that’s what I’m going to do later”

 

Kyuhyun told his self. He nods his head as he continues to drive his car while thinking about Sungmin.

 

~~~

 

Sungmin was sitting on her bed while her nanny was combing her shoulder length black silky hair. She smiles at Sungmin upon noticing her touching the bracelet that Kyuhyun gave her.

 

“Young lady, your bracelet is so beautiful”

 

Sungmin’s nanny told her.

 

“How does it look like?”

 

“It’s a micro macramé bracelet with little silver bells. It’s simple, but very beautiful”

 

Sungmin’s nanny stops combing Sungmin’s hair. She holds Sungmin’s left fingers.

 

“It has smoky quartz”

 

Sungmin’s nanny places Sungmin’s fingers on the smoky quartz as Sungmin gently brushes her fingers on it.

 

“It also has fiber optic beads”

 

Sungmin’s nanny places Sungmin’s fingers on the fiber optic beads.

 

“Then this is the glass beads”

 

Sungmin’s nanny places Sungmin’s fingers on the glass beads, letting Sungmin to touch it.

 

“This one is a hematite star”

 

Sungmin’s nanny smiles while watching her young lady touching the hematite stars.

 

“And of course the little silver bells”

 

Sungmin’s nanny happily told Sungmin as she places Sungmin’s fingers on one of the little silver bells. Sungmin slowly raised her right hand and starts shaking it to ring the little silver bells.

 

“The world is so beautiful nanny. It’s full of joy and happiness just like the soft and calming sound of the bells. It brings back all the happy memories and it takes away my fear and sadness”

 

Sungmin told her nanny. Sungmin’s nanny smiles because she can feel her young lady’s happiness through her sweet voice. She sits beside Sungmin and holds Sungmin’s beautiful face between her hands.

 

“Young lady, I know that someday you will be able to see the world. I’m sure that young master will be happy if that day finally arrives. Of course you’re also going to be happy young lady because you can already see the world, your very gorgeous husband and the beautiful you. You’re really beautiful young lady…so beautiful”

 

Sungmin’s nanny told Sungmin happily.

 

“Thank you nanny”

 

Sungmin’s nanny smiles brightly. She stands up and ties Sungmin’s hair into a bun.

 

“Ready to go at the garden?”

 

Sungmin nods at her nanny. Her nanny gives her her fold long cane. Sungmin unfolds it and holds it tight before standing.

 

“Let’s go nanny”

 

Sungmin’s nanny nods happily.

 

“Arasso young lady. I’m sure that Ahjusshi is already waiting for you at the garden”

 

She told Sungmin happily. She places Sungmin’s left hand on her right arm as they went out of the room together. Sungmin starts counting her steps inside her mind as soon as they go out from her room. They walk carefully as Sungmin’s nanny guides Sungmin’s every steps. Sungmin suddenly stops walking when they arrive at Kyuhyun’s room.

 

“Young lady?”

 

Sungmin’s nanny stares at her curiously as they stand outside Kyuhyun’s room.

 

“Nanny, is my husband already home?”

 

Sungmin asks. Her nanny shook her head.

 

“Young master is still working. I just don’t know what time he’s going home. Why? Do you need something?”

 

Sungmin shook her head. She feels a bit sad because she already misses her husband and she can’t understand why all of a sudden she wants to hear Kyuhyun’s voice.

 

“Let’s just go downstairs now”

 

“Arasso young lady”

 

Sungmin and her nanny start walking again. Sungmin continue counting her steps inside her mind. They carefully go down the stairs. Jessica smiles upon seeing Sungmin. She stares at her aunt’s Fashion Stylist.

 

“Come. I’ll introduce you to my cousin in law”

 

Jessica smiles at her aunt’s Fashion Stylist. She walks towards the stairs. Mrs. Cho’s Fashion Stylist happily follows Jessica.

 

“Hi sweetheart”

 

Jessica smiles at Sungmin.

 

“Unnie, I’m going at the garden and plant some flowers with Ahjusshi. Nanny will accompany me there”

 

Jessica nods and cups Sungmin’s beautiful face.

 

“Just don’t move a lot and don’t stress yourself that much. Don’t forget what Doctor Wang Feifei told you awhile ago. Don’t stress yourself that much or else you’ll be super sick again”

 

Jessica reminds Sungmin who nods her head.

 

“By the way sweetheart, before you go at the garden. I’m going to introduce you to aunt’s Fashion Stylist. She will be the one who will choose your new wardrobe and other girl stuffs. I’ll just help her”

 

“Unnie, do you really need to buy me those things? Mom and dad already bought me new clothes and shoes before, right?”

 

Jessica nods.

 

“I know, but that’s what your husband wants”

 

“But…"

 

Jessica holds Sungmin’s lips to stop her from talking.

 

“Shhh, just let Kyu spend a lot for you. It’s his responsibility to provide for you, so let it be. Kyu never spend a lot to girls. He only do this to you, so just let him do it”

 

Jessica smile. She holds Sungmin’s hands. She looks at her aunt’s Fashion Stylist with a bright smile on her lips.

 

“Ms. Song, this is my cousin in law and Kyu’s lovely wife, Cho Sungmin”

 

Jessica introduces Sungmin happily to her aunt’s Fashion Stylist. Sungmin bows her head.

 

“Hi Ms. Song. It’s good to meet you”

 

Mrs. Cho’s Fashion Stylist smiles at Sungmin and bows at her.

 

“Hi sweetheart. I’m Victoria Song, your mother in law’s Fashion Stylist. It’s nice to meet you”

 

Victoria holds Sungmin’s hand and gently shakes it while staring at Sungmin’s beautiful face and innocent eyes that are fixed on a far away distant.

 

“We’re going now Min. See you later”

 

Sungmin nods.

 

“Don’t stress yourself that much, arasso?”

 

“Yes Unnie”

 

Jessica smiles at Sungmin.

 

“Ms. Song”

 

“Yes sweetheart?”

 

“It’s nice to meet you. I’m going at the garden now. Maybe Ahjusshi is already waiting for me. Take care and enjoy your day with Jessica Unnie. Please excuse me”

 

“No problem sweetheart”

 

Sungmin bows her head. Sungmin’s nanny wraps Sungmin’s left hand on her right arm.

 

“Let’s go young lady”

 

Sungmin’s nanny bows at Jessica and Victoria before walking away carefully. Jessica looks at Victoria.

 

“So, what do you think Ms. Song?”

 

Victoria smiles brightly.

 

“She’s very beautiful and innocent. Pink, red, purple, black and blue will suit her well”

 

Victoria holds Jessica’s hand.

 

“Come. I know what to buy for her”

 

Victoria told Jessica happily. They smile brightly at each other and leave the mansion together.

 

~~~

 

*CLUB ROCOCO*

 

 

Kyuhyun arrives at the parking lot of Club Rococo. He parks his black Maserati Quattroporte beside Onew’s car. Onew went out of the car and waits for his boss to go out from his car. Kyuhyun turns off the engine of his car and removes the key on the key hole. He went out of his car and locks the door before putting his car key inside his pocket.

 

“Mr. Cho”

 

Onew bows at Kyuhyun.

 

“Please follow me”

 

Kyuhyun nods at Onew who starts walking towards the black car. Kyuhyun follows him. Kyuhyun’s Personal Assistants went out of the car. They bow at Kyuhyun.

 

“Mr. Cho, the five million dollars is inside the car”

 

Kyuhyun nods at them. They get the five black attaché cases inside the car. Onew holds one while Kyuhyun’s Personal Assistants each hold two attaché cases.

 

“Please follow me inside”

 

Kyuhyun told them. They nod at Kyuhyun and follow him inside the Club Rococo while holding the attaché cases in which each contains one million dollars.

 

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

 

Kyuhyun’s friends are having a great time inside a private room at Club Rococo. They were drinking as if there’s no more tomorrow to come.

 

“Where is Kyu? I thought he will be here huh? Are you just joking around Max?”

 

Seohyun asks Changmin while frowning. Changmin stops kissing Taeyeon’s neck. He looks at Seohyun and smiles at her.

 

“Don’t be too excited Seohyun-ah. Kyu was the one who told me awhile ago to gather everyone here at Club Rococo because we’re going to party all day”

 

Changmin told Seohyun.

 

“Don’t worry Seohyun-ah. I call Kyu awhile ago to make sure that he will really come today. He told me that he will go straight here after his meeting at Hyatt Regency Incheon. Maybe he’s already on his way here”

 

Junsu told Seohyun before taking a shot of Everclear. Minho hand Seohyun a bottle of dark Belgian Quadruppel beer.

 

“Just drink and relax. Kyu will be here any minute”

 

Minho told Seohyun happily. Seohyun nods and starts drinking her beer. She moves closer to Taeyeon who is also drinking the same beer like hers.

 

“What’s up with your boyfriend?”

 

Seohyun asks while staring at Changmin who is standing on top of the table while holding a bottle of Absinthe. Taeyeon just shook her head as an answer.

 

“Listen everyone! I have good news for all of us. Kyu told me two things awhile ago and that’s the reason why we are all gathered here to celebrate and party all day”

 

Changmin told them happily. He drinks the Absinthe before speaking again.

 

“First, Minho, Junsu and I are going to continue playing with Kyu’s blind tomorrow”

 

Changmin announces happily. Minho and Junsu give each other a high five while cheering happily, feeling so excited about the good news. Taeyeon and Seohyun smile at each other.

 

“FINALLY!!! WE CAN THAT !!!”

 

Minho shouts happily.

 

“Maybe we can drag Kyu’s cousin. She can join our little fun. What do you think Max?”

 

Junsu asks Changmin happily. Changmin flashes an evil smile.

 

“Of course that will also join us tomorrow. I’m going to ask Kyu to drag her along. That needs to pay what she did. I’m going to tie her on the bed and bang her so hard. That will surely scream and cry tomorrow. I’m not going to go easy on her. That will surely pay for what she did to me and for ruining our wonderful plan for that blind ”

 

Changmin told them before laughing. He drinks the Absinthe and smiles brightly while staring at his friends.

 

“Second…”

 

Changmin looks at Seohyun and smiles brightly at her.

 

“I’m sure that you’re going to be happy Seohyun-ah. I’m so happy to announce that Kyu already wins the bet. His blind falls for his trap. Kyu successfully made her fall for him”

 

Changmin told Seohyun who flashes a bright smile.

 

“It only means that Kyu can have me now, right?”

 

“Of course Seohyun-ah. I told you. Kyu will do everything just to have you because he really loves you. He’s just too shy to admit it”

 

Changmin told Seohyun.

 

“Of course, Kyu loves me and I know that”

 

Seohyun proudly told Changmin.

 

“Ha! Since Kyu and I are going to be a couple now, I’m really going to make sure that blind will be living in hell. Kyu is mine and will never be hers”

 

Seohyun told them. Taeyeon nods happily at Seohyun.

 

“I’m happy for you my dear best friend”

 

Seohyun and Taeyeon smile at each other before hugging each other happily. Junsu stands up and raises his shot glass.

 

“Let’s have a toast for all of us and let’s all celebrate all day”

 

Minho, Taeyeon, Seohyun and Changmin nod happily and stand up. They raise their bottles happily.

 

“IT’S TIME TO PARTY!”

 

They all shout happily as they have a toast. They are laughing so hard when someone opens the door. They all stare at Kyuhyun who enters the room.

 

“KYU!”

 

They shout happily. Seohyun puts down her bottle of dark Belgian Quadruppel on top of the table and quickly runs towards Kyuhyun.

 

“I miss you Kyu”

 

Seohyun told Kyuhyun, seducing him. She was about to kiss Kyuhyun’s lips, but he moves away from her.

 

“I’m not here for that”

 

Kyuhyun told Seohyun and pushes her away. Changmin goes down from the table. They all stare at Onew who went inside with Kyuhyun’s Personal Assistants. Kyuhyun orders them to put the five black attaché cases on top of the table. Kyuhyun’s friends stare at Onew and Kyuhyun’s Personal Assistants seriously as they put the five black attaché cases on the table. Onew walks towards his boss.

 

“You can go back now at Cho International Group of Companies”

 

Kyuhyun told Onew.

 

“Are you sure that you can handle them alone Mr. Cho? Should I call police or your bodyguards?”

 

Onew asks, feeling a bit nervous for his boss because of the way his friends stare at him. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“I’ll be fine. I’m not going to stay here that long. I just need to finish my business with them. By the way, I’m going to have a day off tomorrow because I’m planning to go out with my wife tomorrow”

 

“No problem Mr. Cho”

 

“You can leave now”

 

Onew looks at Kyuhyun’s Personal Assistants, gesturing them that Kyuhyun wants them to leave. Onew and Kyuhyun’s Personal Assistants bow at Kyuhyun and quietly went out of the room. Kyuhyun smiles at his friends who are all staring at him blankly, yet seriously.

 

“I’m here to talk about the bet and finish something”

 

Kyuhyun told them. He walks towards the table and opens one attaché cases. His friends look at the money.

 

“What’s the meaning of this Kyu?”

 

Changmin asks while staring at the money. Kyuhyun smirks and closes the attaché case.

 

“In front of you are five attaché cases. Each of them contains one million dollars”

 

Their eyes widen as they stare at Kyuhyun.

 

“And what do you mean by that?”

 

Taeyeon asks nervously. Kyuhyun flashes a bright smile.

 

“Simple. We have a bet right? I’m proud to say that I lose and I don’t want to continue it anymore”

 

“WHAT?”

 

They all shout in unison as they shoot Kyuhyun a serious and deadly glare.

 

“What the ing are you talking about huh Kyu?”

 

Junsu asks angrily.

 

“I’m already cancelling the bet. It only means that I lose the bet, that’s why I’m paying each of you one million dollars”

 

Kyuhyun explains to them.

 

“Why are you doing this? I mean, why are you cancelling the bet all of a sudden? That’s not the thing that we talked about before”

 

Minho told Kyuhyun while staring at him seriously.

 

“I love my wife and I’m not going to sell her to anyone of you and she’s not a bet. You guys only want money, right? I’m paying each of you. You guys should leave me alone and starting today, I’m no longer your friend. I’m already breaking my friendship to all of you!”

 

Kyuhyun told them. Changmin smirks.

 

“You’re kidding, right?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“I’m serious Max. I love my wife and I’m doing this for her and because I want to start a new life and be a better person”

 

Changmin suddenly laughs. He happily claps his hands.

 

“Are you making us laugh?”

 

Changmin asks sarcastically. Kyuhyun smirks.

 

“Well, it’s up to you if you want to laugh. I really don’t care. Laugh as much as you want, but I’m not going to take back my words”

 

Changmin smiles and hits Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face. Kyuhyun just smiles and wipes the blood on his lips. Seohyun walks towards Kyuhyun. She stares at him with teary eyes.

 

“What is wrong with you? Please tell me that you’re just kidding. You don’t love her!”

 

“I love her so much and that’s the truth! I’m just a fool to let my anger and hatred eat me, causing to hurt her. I’m just a fool to deny my true feelings for her before. But I’m sure of it. I really do love her. I’m not going to marry her if I don’t love her”

 

“BUT YOUR PARENTS JUST FORCE YOU TO DO THAT!!!”

 

Seohyun shouts angrily. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“I know that it’s an arrange marriage. But since I’m a shameful, arrogant and hard headed son, I can always run away and hide so the wedding will be cancelled. But I didn’t do that. You told me to stay with you on that day and not to marry her. I can do that. But I didn’t because I love her. I pursue the wedding because I love her. Get that?”

 

Kyuhyun smiles at Seohyun, making her feel so angry towards him. She bites her lower lips because of anger. She can’t accept that Kyuhyun loves Sungmin.

 

“How about me? How about us?”

 

Seohyun asks while controlling her tears from falling because of anger. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“I don’t care about you and there’s no us. Let me remind you that we don’t have any commitment. You’re not my girlfriend and I’m not your boyfriend, so there are no us. You’re just my mate. That’s all”

 

Seohyun slaps Kyuhyun’s cheek as hard as she can.

 

“How dare you do this to me? I’m telling you Kyu. You’re going to regret this. I’m not going to go easy on your blind ! That …”

 

Kyuhyun holds Seohyun’s chin tightly. He stares at her seriously.

 

“I won’t regret anything ! Don’t you ever touch my wife if you don’t want to borrow your face from a dog”

 

Kyuhyun smirks

 

“But I guess dogs will never let you borrow their faces because a dog’s face is always better than your y ugly face!”

 

“I’m not the here! It’s your ing blind ! She’s a bi—“

 

Kyuhyun hits Seohyun’s mouth, causing her lips to bleed. He tightens his grip on Soehyun’s chin.

 

“Don’t call my wife a and a blind ! If ever I hear you again calling my wife like that, I’m really going to cut your ing sharp tongue!”

 

Kyuhyun pushes Seohyun away. Minho catches her before she falls on the floor.

 

“This is the last time that I’m going to see all of you. Don’t ever disturb me again”

 

Kyuhyun told them. He was about to walk towards the door to leave his friends, but Junsu stops him. He blocks Kyuhyun’s way while Minho immediately captures Kyuhyun. He holds Kyuhyun’s arms at his back. Kyuhyun didn’t protest or struggle. He just stares at Changmin and Junsu.

 

“Where do you think you’re going Cho Kyuhyun? We’re not yet done with you!”

 

Junsu told Kyuhyun while shooting him a deadly glare. Changmin looks at Taeyeon.

 

“Please leave now and bring the money with you”

 

Taeyeon nods. She and Seohyun get the five attaché cases on the table and quickly went out of the room, leaving Kyuhyun with Changmin, Junsu and Minho”

 

“You’re such a bastard !”

 

Junsu told Kyuhyun. He holds Kyuhyun’s chin and shoots him a deadly glare.

 

“So, what do you want us to do with your gorgeous face huh you ing ?”

 

Junsu asks before hitting Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face. Junsu hits Kyuhyun’s thrice before stepping aside to give way to Changmin.

 

“You want to exchange us from your blind huh? Let’s see how far can your so-called love with that blind of yours can take you!”

 

Changmin stares at Kyuhyun angrily. He clenches his fist angrily and hits Kyuhyun’s face as hard as he can. Kyuhyun’s mouth starts bleeding

 

“That’s for Seohyun-ah”

 

Changmin hits Kyuhyun’s face again. Blood starts drifting from Kyuhyun’s nose.

 

“That’s for me!”

 

Changmin hits Kyuhyun’s face for the third time. Kyuhyun can feel warm blood coming out from his left eyebrow, causing him to close his left eye.

 

“That’s for all of us!”

 

Kyuhyun starts breathing hard. He feels so weak as Changmin and Junsu keep on hitting him all over his body. Minho pushes Kyuhyun so hard. Kyuhyun hits his self on the table before ending up on the floor. Minho steps on Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face.

 

“That’s what you get for betraying us! You must be thankful for everything that we’ve done for you! But what the hell are you doing huh?”

 

Minho presses his heel hard on Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face. Kyuhyun screams because of pain when Minho starts kicking his face.

 

“ YOU!!!”

 

Minho shouts because of anger as he continues kicking Kyuhyun’s face. Kyuhyun covers his face with his arm, but Minho didn’t stop on what he’s doing.

 

“Nobody will love you than us! Nobody will accept and understand you than us! This is what you’re going to do to us after all what we did to you huh? YOU’RE SUCH A ING BASTARD!”

 

Minho told Kyuhyun angrily.

 

“I’m not…going to be thankful to…all of you because…you’re the reason why I become an …hole”

 

Kyuhyun told them.

 

“SHUT UP!”

 

Junsu kicks Kyuhyun’s abdomen. Kyuhyun curls like a cocoon while holding his tummy. Changmin pulls Kyuhyun up.

 

“Why don’t you fight back huh Cho Kyuhyun?”

 

Changmin hits Kyuhyun, but he still didn’t fight back.

 

“DAMN IT!”

 

Changmin pushes Kyuhyun on the wall. He holds Kyuhyun’s collars and stares at him seriously. Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face is already bleeding. He has cuts on his lips, left eyebrow as well as on his nose.

 

“You’re going to regret everything! You’re going to regret choosing that blind over us!”

 

Kyuhyun pushes Changmin and hits him because of anger for calling Sungmin a blind .

 

“ you! Don’t you ever call my wife like that!”

 

Kyuhyun hits Changmin for the second time, releasing his anger. He was about to hit Changmin again, but Minho caught his hand. He quickly sends Kyuhyun’s arms at his back, holding it tightly so Kyuhyun can’t escape.

 

“You’re going to regret it Cho Kyuhyun!”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head weakly.

 

“If there’s one thing that I’m regretting right now, it’s the day that I let you ruin my life and make me a terrible person! I’m not going to regret leaving you guys because I still have a family and my wife is there for me. They are the one who will love, understand and accept me as who I am and not for what I can do. My wife will always be important than you s!”

 

Kyuhyun told them. Changmin grabs Kyuhyun’s collars and throws him so hard on the floor. He saw a wooden chair. Changmin quickly grabs the wodden chair and hits Kyuhyun so hard. Changmin breaks the wooeden chair on Kyuhyun’s body.

 

“ YOU JERK !”

 

Changmin shouts angrily. He sits on his heels and cups Kyuhyun’s face, holding his chin tightly.

 

“This is just the beginning Cho Kyuhyun! Don’t you ever wish that our paths will meet again or else you’re wife will surely be grieving for your dead body. Until we meet again you ing !”

 

Junsu grabs the bottle of Absinthe and gives it to Changmin.

 

“Are you going to sleep for one hundred years in the ICU if I hit your head with this bottle? Will your brain go out from your head huh? Or should I just stab you with the broken glass huh? Which is which?”

 

Changmin flashes an evil smile.

 

“But since I’m still a good person then I’ll just let you sleep for one hundred years in the ICU. Sleeping beauty?”

 

Changmin laughs as well as Junsu and Minho.

 

“Let’s see what your blind can do in order to save you jerk!”

 

Changmin was about to hit Kyuhyun with the bottle when someone enters the room. Onew and Kyuhyun’s Personal Assistants arrive with the securities.

 

“! We need to get out of here now!”

 

Minho told Junsu and Changmin. The securities run towards Changmin, Junsu and Minho, but they are fast enough to run outside and escape from them. They follow them outside while Onew runs towards Kyuhyun with his boss’ Personal Assistants.

 

“Mr. Cho”

 

Onew helps Kyuhyun to sit down.

 

“Ouch! ! I think I have a broken rib”

 

Kyuhyun told Onew while holding his right side. Kyuhyun looks at Onew who is staring at him with worried face.

 

“Why are you still here?”

 

Kyuhyun asks.

 

“I can’t leave you behind. We waited for you at the parking lot, but thirty minutes had past and you’re still not going out. You told me that you will not stay here that long and I really feel nervous awhile ago because of the way they stare at you before we leave the room”

 

Onew explains.

 

“We’re going to bring you at the hospital”

 

Onew told his boss. Kyuhyun gets his car key in his pocket and gives it to one of his Personal Assistants.

 

“Please drive my car”

 

“Yes Mr. Cho”

 

They carefully lift Kyuhyun up, helping him to stand up. They hold him as they walk slowly towards the door. They went out of the room, carrying Kyuhyun who can no longer walk because of feeling too much pain in his body and because he’s already feeling so weak.

 

~~~

 

*CHO MANSION*

 

 

 

Tiffany and Jessica are sitting at the living room while enjoying an afternoon tea.

 

“I still hate you for not dragging me along with you and Ms. Song awhile ago. I also want to choose clothes and shoes for Minnie”

 

Tiffany told Jessica while pouting at her. Jessica gently pats Tiffany’s cheek.

 

“Don’t hate me Fany. I didn’t drag you along because you’re in your office”

 

“But still..”

 

Jessica holds Tiffany’s hands and smiles at her.

 

“Maybe we can just go out with Min sweetheart next time. What do you think?”

 

Tiffany nods happily at Jessica.

 

“That was a very bright idea Jess. It will be great if Minnie will go out sometimes. In that way, she won’t feel too lonely”

 

Jessica nods, agreeing to Tiffany.

 

“You know Jess?”

 

Tiffany takes a sip on her warm jasmine green tea before speaking.

 

“I’m really happy to know that our Kyu is starting to change now. It’s good that he’s already treating his wife properly”

 

“I agree. I’m telling you Fany. He’s so sweet and very gentle towards Min. He bought Min a very beautiful bracelet. It looks so simple, but I know that it’s expensive because it’s from Van Cleef and Arpels”

 

Jessica happily informs Tiffany.

 

“OMO! Why is our Kyuhyun-ah so elegant? You see. He bought an expensive bracelet for Minnie and bought her new wardrobe and lots of girl stuffs. Knowing our Kyuhyun-ah, he’s not spending a lot for a girl, right?”

 

Jessica nods at Tiffany.

 

“He only did that to Min. There’s one more thing Fany. He also buys new folded long cane for his wife. Well, of course he needs to buy a new one because it’s his friend’s fault as to why Min’s folded long cane broke into half”

 

“At least he’s concern to his wife now”

 

Jessica nods happily.

 

“Super concern Fany. He even checks on Min awhile ago before he goes to work and you know what?”

 

“What?”

 

Jessica smile.

 

“He slept yesterday in Min’s room. I leave them alone and when I go back inside Min’s room awhile ago at six in the morning to wake Kyu…”

 

Jessica gets her mobile phone on top of the center table and scans her gallery.

 

“Here’s the scene that I saw”

 

Jessica happily shows Tiffany a photo of Kyuhyun and Sungmin, sleeping peacefully on the bed. Kyuhyun was holding Sungmin’s hand. Kyuhyun was also hugging Sungmin closer to him as Sungmin rest her head comfortably on Kyuhyun’s arm while Kyuhyun leans his head on hers.

 

“Aren’t they look so lovely and sweet? I just can’t help to take a photo of them”

 

Tiffany and Jessica smile brightly at each other and giggle happily. They were chatting happily about Kyuhyun’s sweetness towards Sungmin when Onew and Kyuhyun’s Personal Assistants arrive at the Cho Mansion with Kyuhyun.

 

“AIGOO!!!”

 

Jessica shouts upon seeing Kyuhyun who is being carried by Onew and his Personal Assistants. Tiffany’s eyes widened as she feels nervous. She quickly puts down her cup of tea on the saucer on top of the center table. She and Jessica stand up and run towards Kyuhyun.

 

“What happen to you huh?”

 

Tiffany asks worriedly while staring at Kyuhyun whose clothes are full of blood. Kyuhyun has gauze on his left eyebrow. He has a lot of cuts on his lips. He has a bandage on his left hand and he looks terrible.

 

“Who did that to you?”

 

Jessica asks, but Kyuhyun didn’t answer.

 

“Where is my wife?”

 

“She’s at the garden with her nanny and Ahjusshi. Let’s go to your room before she can sense that something bad happen. I’m sure that Min will be worried once she finds out about this”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“Please don’t tell her. I don’t want her to think too much”

 

Tiffany and Jessica nod.

 

“Let’s go up now, so you can change your clothes and take a rest. We need your explanation Cho Kyuhyun”

 

Tiffany told Kyuhyun. Onew and Kyuhyun’s Personal Assistants carry Kyuhyun upstairs. Tiffany and Jessica follow them.

 

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

 

Sungmin drops the pot that she was holding. It falls on the ground and break into pieces.

 

“Aigoo!”

 

Sungmin’s nanny and the gardener run towards Sungmin to check her.

 

“Young lady, are you ok? Did you get hurt?”

 

The gardener asks Sungmin worriedly. Sungmin shook her head. They notice fear in Sungmin’s eyes. Sungmin’s nanny holds her young lady’s hands; they are cold and trembling.

 

“Young lady, what’s wrong?”

 

Her nanny asks her with concern on her voice. Sungmin shook her head. She’s feeling nervous and uneasy. She can’t understand why she’s feeling like that and her heart keeps on beating fast because of fear and nervousness.

 

“I don’t know why I’m feeling like this. I feel so nervous and uneasy ever since I arrive here at the garden. My heart is beating so fast and I don’t know why I’m afraid. I keep on moving my right hand awhile ago to hear the sound of the little bells. Somehow it calms me and takes away the fear, but…”

 

Sungmin holds her nanny’s hands tightly.

 

“Nanny, is my husband already home?”

 

Sungmin asks nervously. Sungmin’s nanny shook her head as an answer.

 

“I don’t know young lady”

 

Sungmin just nod her head, but deep inside she’s feeling nervous because her heart keeps on beating fast, telling her that her husband might be in danger.

 

“Maybe you should take a rest now young lady. You’re still sick. You can just go back here tomorrow to water your variegated tulip and white carnation and we can also continue planting tomorrow if you want”

 

The gardener told Sungmin, hoping to see her smile. But Sungmin didn’t flash a smile. They can still see fear and nervousness in her eyes.

 

“I’m going to take a rest now. Ahjusshi, where is the flower that I’m asking? I’m going to give it to Jessica Unnie to apologize for what I did awhile ago and for hating her”

 

The gardener holds Sungmin’s hand and gives her the beautiful long stem white rose.

 

“Thank you Ahjusshi. I’ll be back tomorrow”

 

“No problem young lady”

 

The gardener smiles at Sungmin. Her nanny holds her hand.

 

“Let’s go young lady”

 

Sungmin shook her head.

 

“I want to be alone nanny. Don’t worry. I’ll be fine”

 

“Arasso”

 

She gets Sungmin’s folded long cane on the garden swing and gives it to her.

 

“Thank you”

 

Sungmin unfolds her long cane and starts walking slowly. She goes back inside the mansion and goes upstairs while counting her steps in her mind. She goes up to the third floor and walk towards one of the guest’s rooms. Sungmin softly knocks on the door before going inside.

 

“Jessica Unnie, where are you?”

 

The room is so quiet and there are no sighs that Jessica is inside the room.

 

“Where did Unnie go?”

 

Sungmin asks herself. She starts walking inside the room. She walks towards the side table. Sungmin runs her right hand on the smooth surface. She can hear the soft sound of the bells.

 

“Kyuhyun-shi”

 

Sungmin whispers. She places the rose on the side table and places her hands on her chest, feeling her heart beat. Sungmin slowly closes her eyes as she runs her fingers on her bracelet. She holds one of the little bells.

 

“Please…tell me that you’re fine”

 

Sungmin whispers. She slowly opens her eyes and holds her long cane. Sungmin quietly go out of the room and go down to the second floor. Sungmin was counting her steps again as she walks at the hallway. She was going to go back in her room to take a rest. Sungmin suddenly stops outside Kyuhyun’s room because she heard voices that are coming from Kyuhyun’s room. The door of Kyuhyun’s room is widely open. Sungmin can hear Jessica and Tiffany talking to Kyuhyun.

 

“What the ing hell happen to you huh?”

 

Tiffany asks worriedly.

 

“I’m fine”

 

“FINE?”

 

Jessica and Tiffany shout in unison.

 

“Is that what you call fine? Your clothes are full of blood. You’ve got gauze on your left eyebrow, cuts on your lips and nose. You have a big bruise on the side of your lips and your left hand is injured as well as your right rib and you’re telling us that you’re fine? Will you please tell us what happen?”

 

Jessica nags, feeling so worried. Kyuhyun stares at his cousins who are staring at him worriedly, asking for an explanation. Kyuhyun takes a deep breath.

 

“I already end my friendship with my friends”

 

Kyuhyun told them. Jessica and Tiffany stare at him blankly.

 

“I choose Sungmin-shi over them. I can never exchange my wife to them because Sungmin-shi is more important than them. They got mad at me and they are the one who did this to me”

 

Kyuhyun explains while holding his right side.

 

“You didn’t even fight back?”

 

Kyuhyun nods weakly. Tiffany’s eyes widened.

 

“Why? You supposed to fight back. You supposed to punch them”

 

Tiffany told her cousin. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“I deserve this. I deserve all this pain for hurting my wife. Actually, the pain that I’m feeling right now is nothing if we compare it to all the pain and suffering that I bring to my wife. This is not enough for me to pay all the painful things that I did to her. I hurt her so badly and I don’t know what to do to heal those wounds and damages that I cause. I break her heart and make her cry in which a man should never do in a woman”

 

Kyuhyun told them as he wipes his tears away. Jessica and Tiffany stare at Kyuhyun sadly. They can feel their cousin’s pain and sadness. They all stare at the door when they heard Sungmin’s nanny’s voice.

 

“Young lady, I thought you’re inside your room? Ahjumma told me that young master already arr—“

 

Sungmin’s nanny stops talking when she realizes that Sungmin was actually standing outside Kyuhyun’s room and the door of the room is widely open. Kyuhyun, Tiffany and Jessica stare at Sungmin with wide eyes open.

 

“Please tell me that she didn’t hear us”

 

Kyuhyun told his cousins who just shook their heads.

 

“Oh my goodness! This is…”

 

Jessica sighs. She walks towards Sungmin. Tiffany follows her as they approach Sungmin together.

 

“Sweetheart…”

 

Jessica and Tiffany notice the tears that we’re about to fall from Sungmin’s eyes. Kyuhyun slowly gets off of his bed. He holds his right side, bearing the pain as he slowly walks towards the door.

 

“Sungmin-shi”

 

Kyuhyun walks towards his wife. They were shock when Sungmin didn’t move away from Kyuhyun. She lets her husband to go near her and she’s no longer afraid to hear his voice. Kyuhyun stares at his wife sadly as Sungmin’s tears start falling slowly from her eyes. Kyuhyun slowly touches Sungmin’s beautiful face. He was shock when Sungmin didn’t protest. He expects his wife to freak out and moves away from him since he knows that Sungmin is still afraid of him. But instead of moving away and freak out from Kyuhyun’s gentle touch, Sungmin remains calm and she just let her husband touch her.

 

“Why are you crying?”

 

Kyuhyun wipes Sungmin’s tears away.

 

“I don’t want to see you like that. Please don’t cry”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin while caressing her cheek gently.

 

“Why are you like that? You’re not supposed to get hurt like that because of me. Why did you do that? Why are you doing this? I’m confused”

 

Sungmin moves away from Kyuhyun.

 

“Sungmin-shi”

 

Kyuhyun whispers, but Sungmin ignores him as she starts walking away. Kyuhyun follows her from behind. Sungmin went inside her room and locks herself inside. Kyuhyun knock softly.

 

“Sungmin-shi, please open the door. Let’s talk”

 

Sungmin shook her head. She sits on the floor, controlling her tears from falling.

 

“Please leave me alone”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun. She leans her back on the door.

 

“But Sungmin-shi…”

 

Kyuhyun stops knocking. He holds his right side as the pain gets worst whenever he’s moving.

 

“Ouch!”

 

Kyuhyun whispers softly. Tears start forming in his eyes not because of the pain that he’s feeling all over his body, but because of the pain in his heart. He feels so hurt seeing Sungmin’s tears and it’s very painful for him to know that his wife is crying again because of him. Kyuhyun leans his forehead on the door.

 

“Sungmin-shi, please listen to me. I’m fine. You don’t need to worry about me and please don’t cry. It hurts me so badly see your tears falling from your eyes. I…I…I lo—“

 

“Please leave me alone. I don’t want to hear your voice. Please leave now”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun who can feel her coldness towards him. Kyuhyun’s tears fall down from his eyes.

 

“I’m sorry”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before walking away. Jessica, Tiffany and Sungmin’s nanny stare at Kyuhyun sadly as he goes back inside his room, locking his self inside. Sungmin hugs her knees; tears start falling slowly from her eyes.

 

“I’m sorry”

 

Sungmin whispers. She buries her beautiful face on her knees as she starts sobbing.

 

~~~

 

It was already seven in the evening and the rain is pouring hard. Kyuhyun was busy reviewing some documents for Cho International Group of Companies inside his office at home when someone enters without knocking.

 

“KYU!”

 

Kyuhyun stares at Jessica who is panting hard because of running. She looks so worried and nervous at the same time.

 

“Is there something wrong Jess?”

 

Kyuhyun asks feeling a bit nervous while staring at Jessica’s worried and nervous face.

 

“It’s Min”

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened

 

“What happen to my wife?”

 

“She’s missing”

 

“What?”

 

Kyuhyun quickly stands up.

 

“OUCH!”

 

Kyuhyun holds his right side, feeling the pain again.

 

“What do you mean my wife is missing?”

 

Kyuhyun asks nervously. He starts walking slowly towards Jessica.

 

“I didn’t know. Her nanny went inside her room to call her for dinner, but she’s not in her room. We look for her all over the house, but we can’t find her. Fany think that Min might be blaming herself for what happen to you that’s why she runs away”

 

Jessica told Kyuhyun worriedly.

 

“I’m going to look for her”

 

“But Kyu, can you drive? I already told Fany to call the police to ask for help”

 

Kyuhyun ignores Jessica. He went out of his office and go down at the second floor. Jessica follows him as he went inside his room. Kyuhyun gets his black trench coat in his walk-in closet. He grabs his car key on the side table and immediately went out of his room and go downstairs with Jessica. They walk towards Tiffany who is talking to Siwon at the living room.

 

“We already call the police. They will be here any minute”

 

Tiffany told Kyuhyun.

 

“I’m going to look for her”

 

“But Kyu…”

 

“I just can’t sit here and wait for the police to find my wife. I need to look for her and bring her back here. It’s raining so hard outside and she’s still sick and she’s blind. I’m worried about her. I need to find her no matter what it takes”

 

Kyuhyun holds his right side tightly and bites his lower lip because of pain.

 

“I’m going to help you”

 

Siwon told Kyuhyun who nods at him.

 

“Let’s separate our way. I’ll drive around to look for her while you look for her at her apartment. Hyung, please inform me immediately if ever you already find her”

 

“Arasso”

 

Kyuhyun went out of the mansion. Siwon looks at Tiffany and Jessica who are holding each other’s hand tightly, feeling so worried about Sungmin.

 

“Just stay here and wait for us. Call us immediately if ever the police already find Minnie”

 

Tiffany and Jessica nod at Siwon who quickly run outside to look for Sungmin.

 

~~~

 

*PARK*

 

 

Sungmin was feeling so cold because of the rain that keeps on pouring so hard. She was soaking wet as she walks at the park alone. She keeps on blaming herself for what happen to her husband and she also feels so confused of the way Kyuhyun treats her after the painful incident with his friends. That’s why she decided to run away from him because she thinks that she’s just a burden and bad luck for Kyuhyun and her husband might be playing a trick on her again that will break her heart into pieces again.

 

“He’s hurt because of me. I’m such a burden to him. He’s not supposed to get hurt like that”

 

Sungmin whispers sadly. She was controlling her tears from falling. She keeps on walking at the park without any idea on where to go. The only thing that she can think at that moment is to go far away from Kyuhyun and blame herself for what happen to him. Sungmin stops walking when someone hugs her from behind.

 

“I finally found you”

 

Sungmin’s tears start falling from her eyes upon hearing the familiar voice; the warm voice of her husband. Kyuhyun hugs Sungmin tightly. He rests his chin on her shoulder. Kyuhyun closes his eyes as tears fall from his eyes. He feels so relief that he finally found his wife and he doesn’t even care whether he’s feeling so weak and in pain because all he cares about is finding his wife. Sungmin can feel her husband’s tight embrace.

 

“Let me go”

 

Sungmin whispers sadly. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“No. I don’t want. I don’t want to let you go. Please don’t ever go far away from me again. Please stay with me. I need you in my life. I want you to stay, so please don’t leave me”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin while tears keep on falling from his eyes. He slowly turns Sungmin around, so she will be facing him.

 

“Why did you look for me? You supposed to find a better girl for you”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun. She shook her head while crying.

 

“I’m not going to be a good wife to you. I’m just going to be a burden to you. Why did you do that? Why did you let them hurt you because of me? You’re not supposed to get hurt like that, but why? You lose your friends because of me and you’re hurt because of me. Why are you doing this?”

 

Sungmin slowly sits on the ground, crying.

 

“I don’t understand why. I’m so confused. You hurt me so badly. You watch your friends play on me like a toy. I scream your name for so many times for you to help me, but you didn’t do that. You just let them touch me. You break my heart into pieces and now you let them hurt you. Why are you doing all of this? I really don’t understand why you are being so sweet and gentle all of a sudden. What really do you want from me? If you’re doing this just to make fun of me, please…I’m begging you. Please don’t hurt me again. Stop hurting me. I don’t want to feel the pain anymore. Just leave me alone if you’re just going to hurt me again. I’m not asking you to love me. I’m just asking you not to hurt me. I’m already tired of getting hurt and experiencing pain. Nobody loves me and I’m all alone, so please…don’t hurt me”

 

Kyuhyun looks at his wife who is sitting on the ground while crying. Kyuhyun feels so hurt, hearing her wife and seeing her crying. He slowly sits on his heels and cups Sungmin’s beautiful face. He holds her beautiful face between his hands. Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin and wipes her tears away.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I know that you can never forgive me because I hurt you so badly. I’m so sorry. I don’t know what to say to ease the pain that I’ve caused in your life. I don’t know what to do to stop you from crying and it hurts me so much because you’re not supposed to get hurt like that. But because of me, you’re crying and hurt. I’m so sorry Sungmin-shi. That’s the only thing that I can do and say. I know that it’s not enough for me to heal your broken heart, but please…Sungmin-shi, I love you and that’s the truth. I know that you hate me so much, but please believe me. I love you so much and that’s the thing that I want to tell you awhile ago. I love you Sungmin-shi. I really do love you”

 

Sungmin was shock to hear Kyuhyun telling her that he loves her. Sungmin’s tears start forming in her eyes again. Kyuhyun leans his forehead on hers. He holds his wife’s beautiful face and gently caressed her cheek.

 

“I won’t hurt you again. The only thing that I can promise you is my love. It’s ok if you can’t accept me in your life and can’t forgive me now. I’m willing to wait for you to accept me in your life again. Sungmin-shi, will you please give me another chance to correct everything? Will you please give me a chance to be a good and loving husband for you and love you more each day? Will you trust me again? Please, can we start all over again and have a good relationship as husband and wife? Can we?”

 

Sungmin didn’t answer. She just hugs Kyuhyun and starts crying again. Kyuhyun wraps his arms around Sungmin, hugging her tightly.

 

“I love you and I’m so sorry. Please go home with me. I love you”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. He cups his wife’s beautiful face and wipes her tears away.

 

“Please stop crying. I’m going to do everything to bring back your smile and happiness. I won’t let your tears fall again from your innocent eyes. I love you”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin while wiping her tears.

 

“You might get super sick again because of the rain. Let’s go home now”

 

Sungmin nods at her husband. Kyuhyun gets Sungmin’s long cane and folds it. He slowly stands up and carries Sungmin on his arms. Kyuhyun bites his lower lip, bearing the pain on his right side.

 

“I can walk. You don’t need to carry me. I know that you’re in pain right now. I can feel it even though I can’t see you and won’t tell it to me”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun with worried voice.

 

“I’m fine. No need to worry about me”

 

“Let’s go home now. You need to take a rest”

 

Kyuhyun nods and starts walking towards his car. He carefully puts down Sungmin and opens the door. He helps his wife to get inside and gives her the long cane before closing the door gently. Kyuhyun takes a deep breath. He holds his right side and slowly walks towards the driver’s seat, bearing the pain. He went inside while biting his lower lip to avoid making a painful groan because he doesn’t want his wife to worry about him and to blame herself again. Kyuhyun gets his mobile phone on the holder and calls Siwon, informing him that he already found Sungmin and that they are already going home. Kyuhyun puts his mobile phone back on the holder after talking to Siwon. He gets his trench coat at the back seat and wraps it around Sungmin so she won’t feel so cold.

 

“Thank you”

 

Sungmin whispers. Kyuhyun smiles and puts her seatbelt. He holds Sungmin’s cold and trembling hands, making it warm. Sungmin can feel her husband’s love for her and his concern and worries about her through that simple action. Kyuhyun’s warm hands are protecting her hands from cold.

 

“Feeling better now?”

 

Sungmin nods.

 

“Ok. Let’s go home now, so you can already take a warm bath and change your clothes and of course take a rest”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. He softly kisses her hands. Kyuhyun wears his seatbelt. He holds his right side and starts driving his car carefully.

 

~~~

 

Sungmin’s nanny went out of Sungmin’s room, holding a tray. She saw Kyuhyun slowly walking towards her while holding his right side.

 

“Young master”

 

She bows at Kyuhyun.

 

“How’s my wife? Is she already sleeping?”

 

Sungmin’s nanny shoo her head.

 

“Young lady Jessica is the one who is watching over her. She’s not yet sleeping young master”

 

Kyuhyun notices the tray that the maid was holding and notices the bowl still full of chicken brown rice porridge.

 

“Young lady didn’t eat. She told us that she doesn’t have an appetite. She just drinks her cup of warm milk”

 

Sungmin’s nanny told Kyuhyun. She bows at him before walking away. Kyuhyun knocks softly before going inside. Jessica looks at him before looking at Sungmin. She holds Sungmin’s hand.

 

“Kyu is here”

 

Jessica told Sungmin who only nods at her. Kyuhyun walks towards the bed. Jessica walks towards the lounger and sits down. Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin.

 

“I just want to check if you’re fine. Are you hurt or something?”

 

Kyuhyun asks worriedly. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“Are you going to sleep now?”

 

Sungmin nods.

 

“Arasso. I’m going out now. Good night. Take a good rest now. I love you”

 

Kyuhyun was about to walk when he feels a cold hand holding his warm hand.

 

“Kyuhyun-shi…”

 

Kyuhyun looks at his wife.

 

“Yes? DO you want something? Is there something wrong?”

 

Kyuhyun asks worriedly. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“Can you stay beside me?”

 

Sungmin asks while holding her husband’s hand tightly. Kyuhyun nods. Jessica smiles at Kyuhyun.

 

“I’m going in my room now Min sweetheart. Rest well. Don’t worry because your hubby will be here beside you and watch over you”

 

Jessica giggles happily. She stands up and walks towards Sungmin.

 

“Good night Unnie and I’m sorry again for hating you”

 

Sungmin told Jessica who shook her head.

 

“Don’t be. I understand and beside it’s my fault. Good night. You sleep now or else Kyu will be worried if ever you get super sick again. Remember what Doctor Wang Feifei told you”

 

Jessica teases Sungmin who starts blushing.

 

“Unnie, stop teasing me! I’m feeling so embarrass now”

 

Sungmin starts blushing hard. Kyuhyun stares at his wife blankly. He really thinks that Sungmin is super cute when blushing. Jessica giggles happily.

 

“Don’t be shy sweetheart. Someday you and Kyu will going there”

 

Jessica leans her face closer to Sungmin.

 

“It will be great if you and Kyu will have a baby. If you’re not yet ready then it’s fine. I’m sure that Kyu will wait. Aunt and uncle will be very happy to have a grandchild”

 

Jessica whispers to Sungmin who keeps on blushing.

 

“You know what? I hate you sweetheart. Why are you so cute and still beautiful even if you’re blushing that hard already? This is so unfair. What kind of genes do your parents have? Can I have those as well?”

 

Jessica asks. Kyuhyun pulls his cousin away from Sungmin.

 

“Just go back to your room. You’re so weird ok”

 

“Arasso”

 

Jessica smiles and hugs her cousin in law happily.

 

“Good night and I know that you will have a good sleep because Kyu is beside you”

 

Jessica kissed Sungmin’s forehead and winks at Kyuhyun before leaving the room happily. Sungmin let go of Kyuhyun’s hand and moves a little to her side, giving her husband some space on the bed. Sungmin pats the soft mattress.

 

“Please sit beside me. We need to talk”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun who feels his wife’s sadness through her voice. Kyuhyun takes a deep breath. He holds his right side tightly and carefully sits beside Sungmin, avoiding making a painful groan that will worry his wife.

 

“Move closer”

 

Kyuhyun follows Sungmin. He slowly and carefully moves closer to her.

 

“Is this enough? Where going to switch faces now”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who slowly turns to her right side, facing him.

 

“Can I touch your face?”

 

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun nods and holds his wife’s hands and places it on his gorgeous face. Sungmin’s tears start forming in her eyes upon touching the gauze on Kyuhyun’s left eyebrow. She carefully runs her fingers on her husband’s face. Kyuhyun can feel his heart melting because of his wife’s touch and he can’t explain why he’s always feeling like that every time that he will feel Sungmin’s gentle touch.

 

“Is it painful?”

 

Sungmin asks while gently brushing her fingers on Kyuhyun’s soft pinkish lips, feeling the cuts on her husband’s lips.

 

“A little, but I’m fine”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin while staring at her. Their faces are close with each other. Sungmin can smell Kyuhyun’s lovely scent.

 

“Where is your left hand?”

 

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun holds her hands using his left hand.

 

“It’s my left hand”

 

Kyuhyun whispers, still staring at his wife’s beautiful face. He can’t take his eyes away from her and he just want to stare at her all the time. Sungmin holds Kyuhyun’s left hand, feeling the bandage that is wrapped around it.

 

“What happen to your left hand?”

 

Sungmin asks worriedly, moving her face a little bit away from Kyuhyun because she was afraid that her husband will kiss her anytime.

 

“It’s injured”

 

“How about your right side?”

 

“It’s a bit painful, but I can bear it. I’m fine Sungmin-shi. Don’t worry about me. I don’t want you to think too much and stress yourself because of it. I’m going to be sad if you will blame yourself, so please don’t do that. It’s not your fault”

 

Sungmin’s tears slowly fall down from her eyes.

 

“I’m sorry. You’re hurt because of me and you’re always worried because of me. I’m sorry”

 

Sungmin whispers sadly. Kyuhyun shook his head. He wipes Sungmin’s tears and holds her beautiful face between his hands. Kyuhyun leans his forehead on hers while gently caressing her cheek.

 

“It’s not your fault. I choose to leave them because you’re important to me. I can always make new friends, but I can never find a wife like you again if I let you go. I don’t want to lose you. You’re very important to me. My life is never been complete like this without you. That’s why I’m always thankful that I didn’t change my mind and run away during our wedding day. Pursuing the wedding and marrying you and loving you is the best thing that I ever done in my life. Thank you because of you I start understanding those things again”

 

“See? I told you that you’re not a bad person. You’re just arrogant, but never a bad person. I still believe on that”

 

“Even though I hurt you so much?”

 

Sungmin nods

 

“You’re my husband. I should never give up on believing and understanding and of course loving you no matter what happen between us. I always have faith on you because I know that your heart is pure. My mom told me when I was a kid that there’s no such thing as a bad person. Why? Because each of us has a heart and each of us know how to love, that’s why there’s no bad person in the world. We only do mistakes, but it doesn’t mean that we’re already a bad person”

 

“Why is your heart so pure?”

 

Kyuhyun whispers. Sungmin closes her eyes and slowly moves her right hand, ringing the little bells while feeling her husband’s warms hands on her beautiful face and his forehead on hers.

 

“Can you hear it?”

 

Kyuhyun nods.

 

“I told you before that the world is very beautiful even though I can’t see it. It’s beautiful because it is filled with happiness and joy and do you know what makes the world more beautiful? The smile of every people and the beauty of one’s heart in which all of us have. No matter how many people those murderers killed, no matter how much money the robbers steal, no matter how hard a person’s heart is, I still believe that there’s something in their hearts that makes them good because they still know how to love and that what makes a person happy and the world beautiful”

 

Sungmin told her husband.

 

“So, since you ask for another chance my dear Kyuhyun-shi…”

 

Sungmin slowly opens her eyes. Kyuhyun stares at her innocent eyes.

 

“I’m just going to ask you one thing”

 

Sungmin places her right hand on her husband’s chest.

 

“Just open your heart and take away all the hatred and anger inside for you to be able to correct everything and start a new life. In order to do that, you must fix your problems with mom and dad. Please stop hating them. They love you so much and it hurts me so much whenever you’re throwing a fight with them”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun and holds his right hand.


“Let’s forget the bad things that happen to us. Let’s start all over again and I always trust you because you’re my husband and I love you”

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened upon hearing those wonderful words from his wife’s mouth. He feels so happy hearing those magical and very wonderful words from Sungmin.

 

“Let’s take a rest now”

 

Kyuhyun nods at Sungmin. He slowly let go of her beautiful face. Sungmin lay down on the bed. Kyuhyun lay beside her.

 

“You owe me something”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin

 

“Huh? What is it?”

 

“You’re being a hard headed girl. Why didn’t you eat your dinner?”

 

Sungmin shook her head.

 

“I don’t have an appetite”

 

Kyuhyun carefully lifts Sungmin’s head and rests it on his left arm. He gently brushes his fingers on her beautiful face.

 

“Are you going to eat if I feed you?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“I’m already sleepy. Maybe you can just feed me tomorrow. Let’s have breakfast together”

 

“If you promise that you’re going to eat”

 

Sungmin nods her head and yawns like a baby.

 

“My wife is really sleepy now huh?”

 

“I am”

 

Sungmin slowly closes her eyes.

 

“Kyuhyun-shi…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Thank you”

 

“For?”

 

Sungmin slowly raises her right hand and rings the little bells. Kyuhyun smiles

 

“You like it?”

 

“I love it so much. Thank you because you take away my fear and sadness. Thank you for everything and for being my husband and loving me”

 

Sungmin puts down her right hand and hugs Kyuhyun.

 

“Just stay by my side so I can sleep well like yesterday. I’m not scared whenever you’re here beside me. Don’t leave me, arasso?”

 

Kyuhyun nods.

 

“I’m not going to leave you. But please, don’t you run away from me again. I don’t want you to go far away from me. Do you understand?”

 

Sungmin nods weakly, feeling so sleepy. Kyuhyun softly kisses her forehead.

 

“Good night. Sleep tight. I’m here to watch over you. I’m not going to sleep. I’m just going to watch over you the whole night. You’re safe, so don’t be afraid anymore. I’m not going to leave you. I will stay beside you all the time. Sweet dreams. I love you so much”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

 

“Kyuhyun-shi…”

 

“Yes?”

 

“I love you”

 

Sungmin whispers, making Kyuhyun smiles brightly. He nods happily and starts her wife’s hair gently. Kyuhyun wraps his arm around her, hugging her. He looks at his wife’s beautiful face.

 

“I love you baby”

 

Kyuhyun whispers though he’s not sure if Sungmin hears him or not. He just smiles brightly and starts singing a sweet lullaby to put Sungmin into a peaceful sleep while watching over her and her hair gently.