LOVE IS NOT BLIND (Chapter 18)

LOVE IS NOT BLIND

Chapter 18

 

 

*SOFITEL, NEW YORK*

 

 

Thursday

New York Time: 9:00 AM

Seoul, South Korea Time: 11 PM

 

 

Kyuhyun went out from the bathroom after taking a bath. He was wearing a bathrobe and he was drying his hair with a towel. He sits on his bed and yawns.

 

“I still feel sleepy”

 

Kyuhyun whispers. He has a hard time sleeping every night since he arrives in New York because he misses his wife so much. He just can’t help but to think about Sungmin every minute. He can’t even concentrate in some of his meeting because of thinking about Sungmin and because Sooyoung keep on flirting with him. Kyuhyun always try his best to avoid Sooyoung and not to go near him, but she’s the one who is always making the move just to get closer to Kyuhyun. But unfortunately, she always fails because Kyuhyun is too fast to avoid her and he’s always with Onew. Sooyoung really feels irritated towards Onew because he doesn’t leave Kyuhyun’s side and she just can’t understand why Kyuhyun need to bring his secretary with him in New York and be with him all the time.

 

“I miss my baby. I just want to go back in Seoul now”

 

Kyuhyun stares at the desk clock; it’s already nine in the morning.

 

“I hope she’s still awake”

 

Kyuhyun told his self, hoping that he can already talk to Sungmin because when he calls at home to inform his wife that he’s already in New York, Sungmin is already sleeping and because he’s busy with his work, he didn’t had the chance to call his wife again. Kyuhyun gets his mobile phone under his pillow and calls their mansion.

 

“Yeoboseo”

 

The head maid answers the telephone.

 

“Ahjumma”

 

“Yes young master?”

 

“Can you please give the telephone to my wife?”

 

The head maid nods.

 

“Yes young master. Just wait for the meantime. I’ll go upstairs to give the telephone to young lady”

 

“Arasso”

 

The head maid quickly went upstairs. She went at Kyuhyun’s room and softly knocks on the door before going inside. She walks towards the bed and stares at Sungmin who is already sleeping peacefully. The head maid sighs sadly.

 

“Young master, I’m so sorry but young lady is already sleeping”

 

The head maid informs Kyuhyun who suddenly feels sad because he can’t talk to his wife again.

 

“Do you want me to wake her?”

 

The head maid asks while staring at Sungmin. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“No. Just let her sleep. She will have a hard time going back to sleep again if you wake her”

 

“But she always waits for your call. Young lady feels so sad all the time because she misses you”

 

The head maid told Kyuhyun sadly.

 

“I’ll just call again if I have a free time. Just don’t wake her. Are mom and dad still awake?”

 

Kyuhyun asks.

 

“I don’t know young master. I’ll connect your call to their room”

 

“Arasso”

 

“Hold on for a minute. I’ll just go downstairs”

 

Kyuhyun nods. The head maid carefully leaves Kyuhyun’s room, avoiding making noises that will wake Sungmin. She goes downstairs and went at the living room. She presses a button on the telecom to connect the call to Mr. and Mrs. Cho’s room.

 

“Yeoboseo”

 

Mr. Cho puts down the book that he’s reading on his lap to answers the call.

 

“Mr. Cho, young master is on the line”

 

“Ok. Please connect the call”

 

“Arasso”

 

The head maid connects Kyuhyun’s call to his parent’s room.

 

“Yeoboseo”

 

Mr. Cho smiles upon hearing his son’s voice.

 

“Hi son, how are you? How’s New York?”

 

Mr. Cho asks happily. Kyuhyun sighs sadly.

 

“I already want to go back in Seoul. I miss my wife so much. I can’t even concentrate with my work because of thinking about her dad”

 

“You don’t need to worry son because our baby girl is just fine. It’s just that she has a hard time sleeping at night because you’re not beside her and she’s always waiting for your call. How come you’re not even calling her?”

 

Kyuhyun sighs.

 

“I have a lot of things to do dad and by the time that I’m free, my baby Min is already sleeping just like now. I call because I want to hear her voice before I go at the New York Palace Hotel with Onew for the business meeting, but she’s already sleeping”

 

Kyuhyun told his father sadly. Mr. Cho can feel his son’s sadness and he really thinks that Kyuhyun already misses Sungmin so much.

 

“Your mom put her to sleep early because she really sleeps late yesterday because of waiting for your call and because she just can’t sleep. So, your mom and I decided that our baby girl should sleep with us. She was here yesterday and she sleeps with us”

 

Mr. Cho informs his son. He flashes a smile because of remembering Sungmin sleeping like a baby in between him and Mrs. Cho. They watch Sungmin happily as if they are watching their newly born baby.

 

“Really? It’s good that she sleeps with you and mom”

 

Kyuhyun told his father while smiling.

 

“She can never resist me and that’s what your mom wants. It’s good that she falls asleep really fast. Now, she’s sleeping alone because she told us that she will be fine. She told us that she will hug your pillow and sleep alone. Your mom puts her to sleep early. She’s already asleep by eight thirty. Maybe you can just call her tomorrow. She really misses you son. She can’t even eat her breakfast and her dinner because you’re not here. She didn’t eat her dinner awhile ago and yesterday”

 

“What? But you supposed to insists so she will eat”

 

Mr. Cho nods.

 

“We did, but she just ends up crying because she thought that your mom and I are mad at her. She really doesn’t have an appetite. It’s good that she drinks her milk tonight. When are you going back here in Seoul?”

 

“Sunday. I’ll be in Seoul at twelve thirty in the afternoon on Sunday. I’ll go straight at my office because I need to get something and finish something before I go home. Maybe I’ll arrive at home by two in the afternoon on Sunday. Dad, please don’t tell my baby ok. Just pretend that you don’t know what time I will arrive on Sunday. I just want to surprise her”

 

Mr. Cho nods happily.

 

“Arasso. Just do your work there in New York and go back here immediately because your baby already misses you so much and I know that you also misses so much as well”

 

Kyuhyun nods.

 

“I really. I can’t sleep every night because I’m not by her side”

 

“That’s life son. It’s the life of the President of a company. I also feel the same when I can’t be with your mom because of being busy with my work. You need to get used to it”

 

Kyuhyun nods his head. He stares at the desk clock to check the time.

 

“I need to go now dad. I still need to prepare for my meeting later. You should sleep now because it’s already late at night there”

 

“I just can’t sleep. I’m just going to finish reading a book and then I’ll go to sleep. Your mom is really sleeping peacefully now”

 

Mr. Cho told Kyuhyun happily while staring at his wife who is lying beside him, sleeping peacefully.

 

“Just don’t stay so late at night, arasso?”

 

Mr. Cho nods.

 

“Arasso. Good luck in your meeting son and don’t worry about your baby. She’s fine. Just try calling her when you have time, so she won’t be so lonely and she won’t miss you that much”

 

“Ok. I love you dad and of course mom. Please kiss her good night for me”

 

“I will. We love you too son”

 

“And please tell my baby Min that I love her and please tell her that I call so she wouldn’t worry that much”

 

Mr. Cho nods happily.

 

“Good night dad. I’ll go now. Bye”

 

Kyuhyun hangs up. He stares at his mobile phone. Kyuhyun stares at his picture with his wife on his mobile phone.

 

“I miss you so much baby. Wait for me ok. I’ll be back on Sunday. I really miss you so badly. I miss hugging and kissing you. I miss your voice. See you on Sunday. I love you”

 

Kyuhyun kisses the screen of his mobile phone. He places it on his bed before standing and went inside the walk-in closet to get dress and prepares his self for the meeting.

 

~~~

 

*TRUMP INTERNATIONAL HOTEL AND TOWER NEW YORK*

 

 

New York time: 11:30 AM (Thursday)

Seoul, South Korea time: 1:30 AM (Friday)

 

 

Kyuhyun arrives at the Trump International Hotel and Tower with Onew for his business meeting there. They went inside the elevator. Onew presses the 22nd floor. The door of the elevator slowly closes. Onew looks at his boss who looks so serious, but tired. Kyuhyun is standing quietly inside the elevator and it seems that he’s thinking something so deep.

 

“Ah…Sir”

 

Onew calls Kyuhyun’s attention. Kyuhyun just nods at him.

 

“Can I talk?”

 

Onew asks nervously. He’s really afraid of Kyuhyun whenever he is quiet and looks so serious. Kyuhyun nods without looking at him. Kyuhyun closes his eyes and rests his head on the elevator wall.

 

“Are you ok Sir?”

 

Onew asks with concern in his voice. Kyuhyun nods.

 

“I’m just sleepy”

 

“Jet lag?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“I’m longing for my wife. I miss her and I find it hard to sleep at night because of thinking about her. I seriously want this whole business trip to end so we can already fly back in Seoul and I can already go home and see my wife. Aish! Seriously, I think the time is moving so slow”

 

Onew nods, agreeing to his boss.

 

“And after Sunday, we’re flying in Jeju Island on Monday. Seriously Sir, you have a very busy schedule”

 

Onew told Kyuhyun who quickly opens his eyes and looks at his secretary curiously.

 

“Yes Sir?”

 

“What Jeju Island trip are you talking about?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Onew sighs.

 

“Sir, you have a business meetings and contract signing in Jeju Island with Mr. Hwang right? We’re leaving on Monday and be back in Seoul on Friday”

 

Onew reminds his boss. Kyuhyun holds his forehead.

 

“Damn it! I almost forget about that. It’s good that you remind me”

 

Kyuhyun sighs heavily.

 

“Aish! Seriously, when will I have my time with my wife?”

 

Kyuhyun asks Onew who just shook his head. Kyuhyun drops his head and pouts like a kid.

 

“Aish! I’m planning to have our honeymoon next week, but because of that Jeju Island trip, I need to cancel it”

 

“Oh! So, that was what Nicole is talking about awhile ago when she calls me. You told her to look for a good honeymoon destination. Sir, you and Ms. Cho are already planning to have a baby?”

 

Onew asks, feeling excited for his boss. Kyuhyun nods. He starts stamping his feet like a kid throwing a tantrum.

 

“But how can we make a baby if I’m always busy? Seriously, I never knew that being a President of a company is ing hard like this. Why do I need to sacrifice my time with my wife just because of my work?”

 

“It’s ok Sir. Maybe you can have your honeymoon after the Jeju Island trip”

 

Kyuhyun stops stamping his feet and just sighs.

 

“You call Nicole later and tell her to cancel everything next week”

 

“No problem Sir”

 

“And one more thing…”

 

Kyuhyun raises his head and looks at his secretary.

 

“Lee Onew, I’m warning you…”

 

Onew gulps as he stares at his boss nervously.

 

“Don’t ever leave my side no matter what happen unless I told you to do so. You need to stay by my side all the time just like what you did yesterday. Do I make myself clear?”

 

Onew salutes at Kyuhyun.

 

“Yes Sir!”

 

Onew told his boss while smiling.

 

“But seriously Sir, I really don’t understand why you need to bring me here in New York with you. You don’t need me here”

 

“Of course I do, I need so that dangerous woman can’t go near me and that’s the reason why I bring you here with me in New York”

 

Kyuhyun told his secretary before sighing heavily.

 

“That girl is making my head ache. I don’t understand why she keeps on flirting around. I don’t even pay attention to her”

 

“That’s because she likes you”

 

“But I’m already married. I already have a wife and Min is the only girl that I love. She should waste her time looking for a single man instead of flirting around because no matter what happen, even if she takes off her clothes in front of me, I’m not going to give in”

 

Kyuhyun suddenly hugs his self as he feels goose bump.

 

“Oh my God! I suddenly feel scared. I really want to go home now in Seoul, so I can already avoid that dangerous woman”

 

“But Ms. Choi is your business partner now”

 

“I don’t care. Well anyway, let’s have lunch later after the meeting ok?”

 

“Yes Sir”

 

Kyuhyun smiles and went out of the elevator. Onew follows him. They walk at the hallway until they reach the Conference Room. Kyuhyun went inside with Onew. Sooyoung was talking to some CEOs who will be joining them for the meeting. She smiles brightly upon seeing Kyuhyun who is currently talking to the President of Grand Telecommunication, Inc. Sooyoung excuses herself and quickly runs towards Kyuhyun. She wraps her hands around Kyuhyun’s arm, acting like Kyuhyun’s wife. Kyuhyun stops talking and looks at Sooyoung who is staring at him happily.

 

“Are you a couple?”

 

The President of Grand Telecommunication, Inc. asks Kyuhyun curiously. Sooyoung just smiles brightly, taking the credit as Kyuhyun’s girlfriend. Kyuhyun shook his head. He was about to speak when Onew suddenly goes in between him and Sooyoung, separating Sooyoung from his boss.

 

“Excuse me”

 

Onew smiles at Sooyoung who is frowning at him.

 

“I need to stand beside my boss because we’re talking about his schedule with Mr. Cooper. I hope you don’t mind if you just move aside because you’re blocking my view”

 

Onew told Sooyoung while holding his ipad, showing it to Sooyoung.

 

“I need to input the schedule of their meetings in Seoul here in my ipad”

 

Onew explains. Sooyoung frowns so hard and just left.

 

“Good job Onew”

 

Kyuhyun whispers softly to his secretary. He smiles at him before focusing his attention towards Mr. Cooper.

 

“Ms. Cho is just my business partner. We’re not even close. She’s just touchy you know. I’m already married and my wife is in Seoul”

 

“Oh! I see. Maybe I can meet her when I fly in Seoul next month for our meetings”

 

Kyuhyun nods. They discuss about their meetings next month in Seoul and talk some stuff about business until all the CEOs who will be joining the meeting are all inside the Conference Room.

 

“Let’s talk again later Mr. Cho”

 

“No problem Mr. Cooper”

 

Mr. Cooper gently pats Kyuhyun’s shoulder before going towards his seat. Kyuhyun and Onew walks around to look for seats.

 

“We can sit there Sir”

 

Onew points the empty chairs. They walk towards those empty chairs. Kyuhyun sit down. Onew was about to sit beside him when someone grabs his seat; it was Sooyoung. She quickly sits on the empty chair before Onew can sit.

 

“You can sit on the other side”

 

Sooyoung told Onew who just sighs and sits on the other side of Kyuhyun. Onew looks at his boss with a very apologetic look. Kyuhyun nods at him, gesturing that it’s ok and no need to feel sorry. Kyuhyun gets his mobile phone inside his pocket and starts playing a game to avoid Sooyoung since the meeting is not yet starting. Kyuhyun suddenly stops when he feels someone holding his leg. Kyuhyun puts down his mobile phone on the table and looks at Sooyoung who is flashing a seductive smile on him while slowly running her hand on his leg. Sooyoung leans closer to Kyuhyun. She did that on purpose because she’s wearing a dress that has a low neckline. She wants to expose a bit of her s in front of Kyuhyun to seduce him. Sooyoung keeps on running her hand on Kyuhyun’s leg until it goes up. Kyuhyun quickly removes Sooyoung’s hand away from him before she can place it on his manhood. Kyuhyun crosses his legs and moves a little closer to Onew. Kyuhyun leans his back on Onew to avoid Sooyoung.

 

“Mr. Cho”

 

Sooyoung speaks softly in a seducing manner. Kyuhyun looks away and gets his mobile phone on the table and starts playing again.

 

“Can we have lunch after the meeting?”

 

Sooyoung asks. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“I’m sorry but I’m going to have lunch with my secretary because we I need to discuss something important to him. It’s about the site for the expansion of Cho International Group of Companies here in New York”

 

Kyuhyun explains coldly. He needs to act like that because he wants Sooyoung to leave him alone and stop flirting around since he really feels irritated of her.

 

“How about tomorrow?”

 

Kyuhyun sighs irritatingly and looks at Sooyoung who suddenly gulps nervously because of the way Kyuhyun stares at her. Kyuhyun was shooting her a deadly glare and he really looks so serious and he’s scary whenever he looks like that.

 

“Do I look like I want to go out with you? Ms. Choi, let me remind you that we’re here because of business. You don’t have the right to flirt around with me. Let me remind you that I’m already married and I love my wife and no matter what you do, I will never exchange her from you or to any other woman out there. Mind your own business and stop disturbing me. Seriously, you’re so irritating”

 

Kyuhyun told Sooyoung. He stands up as Mr. Field calls him in front as they were about to start the meeting. Kyuhyun told Onew to transfer on his seat because he might not be able to control his self and punch Sooyoung. Onew nods and quickly sits on Kyuhyun’s chair as Kyuhyun walks towards Mr. Field. Onew smiles at Sooyoung who is frowning so hard.

 

“Sir will never exchange Ms. Cho from you. He loves his wife that much. I feel so sorry for you desperate ”

 

Onew whispers while staring at Sooyoung.

 

“What did you just say?”

 

Sooyoung asks Onew who happily shook his head.

 

“It’s none of your business Ms. Choi”

 

Onew told Sooyoung, teasing him. He smiles brightly at Sooyoung, making her blush because of anger as she frowns really hard. Onew just chuckles and focuses his attention towards Mr. Field who is standing in front with his boss as, proudly introducing Kyuhyun to everyone.

 

~~~

 

*CHO MANSION, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA*

 

 

New York time: 6:00 PM (Thursday)

Seoul, South Korea time: 8:00 AM (Friday)

 

 

“Sweetheart”

 

Mrs. Cho calls her daughter in law’s attention. Sungmin was eating sadly and quietly. She already misses her husband so much and she really feels sad and at the same time worried because Kyuhyun is not yet giving her a single call since the day he left for New York. Sungmin stops eating. She puts down her spoon on her plate and slowly turns her head on her mother in law’s direction.

 

“Why are you so quiet? You eat so little as well. You don’t like the food that our chefs cook for breakfast? Do you want something?”

 

“I want Kyu”

 

Sungmin answers her mother in law sadly.

 

“Mom, dad, Kyu is not yet calling me. I feel so sad and really worried about him. He told me that he will call me when he’s already in New York, but until now I haven’t receive any call from him”

 

Sungmin informs his in laws. Mr. Cho takes a sip on his orange juice before speaking.

 

“Baby girl, your husband calls yesterday night. Unfortunately, you’re already sleeping. Kyu doesn’t want to wake you. He just wants to check if you’re fine”

 

Mr. Cho told Sungmin.

 

“Dad, did my husband told you the reason why he’s not calling me?”

 

“It’s always a wrong timing Minnie. Whenever Kyu is calling, you’re already asleep and he just can’t call again because he’s really busy. But he misses you so much and he really wants to go home as soon as possible. He’ll be back on Sunday”

 

“What time?”

 

Mr. Cho shook his head.

 

“I don’t know my baby girl. Your husband didn’t tell me”

 

Mr. Cho somehow feels guilty for lying because Sungmin really looks so sad. But he needs to lie because he promises his son that he will not tell Sungmin his time of arrival since Kyuhyun wants to surprise his wife.

 

“Mom, dad, can I go upstairs now?”

 

Sungmin told her in laws.

 

“But you’re not yet eating that much. You just eat a little of your soup and you’re not yet finishing everything that’s on your plate”

 

Mrs. Cho told Sungmin while pouting at her. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“I don’t want to eat anymore”

 

“Sweetheart, are you sick? What’s wrong with you? You didn’t eat your dinner yesterday and the other day”

 

“I just don’t have appetite mom. I already miss Kyu”

 

Mr. and Mrs. Cho stare at their daughter in law sadly.

 

“Baby girl…”

 

Mr. Cho stands up and sits on the empty chair beside Sungmin. He holds his daughter in law’s hand.

 

“I know that you really miss your husband and that you’re longing for him, Kyu is also feeling the same way. He sounds so sad yesterday while I’m talking to him. He can’t even sleep properly at night because of thinking about you. Kyu is really worried when I told him that you’re skipping meals”

 

Mr. Cho told Sungmin.

 

“Do you want your husband to worry about you?”

 

Mr. Cho asks. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“Kyu will be sad and will always think about you if he finds out that you’re not eating properly. He will be super worried about you”

 

“I don’t want that to happen dad”

 

Mr. Cho nods. He holds his daughter in law’s beautiful face between his hands and smiles at her.

 

“That’s why you need to eat. You need to finish your breakfast and not to skip meals or else you’ll get skinny. Kyu will reprimand us for sure. He will think that we’re not taking care of you while he’s away. Your mom and I will get mad at you as well if you won’t eat. Do you want that to happen?”

 

Sungmin shook her head like a kid.

 

“Do you want us to worry about you as well?”

 

Sungmin shook her head for the second time.

 

“Are you going to eat now?”

 

Sungmin nods.

 

“That’s my girl”

 

Mr. Cho smiles and gently pats Sungmin’s cheek.

 

“You need to eat, so you’ll have a lot of energy for the party later. You won’t enjoy the party with your friends if you will not have energy”

 

“Ok dad”

 

Mr. Cho smiles again and carefully let go of Sungmin’s beautiful face. He gets Sungmin’s spoon and gives it to her.

 

“Finish everything ok. Our chefs will feel worry if you will not eat the breakfast that they cook for you”

 

“Ok”

 

“Smile for us baby girl”

 

Mr. Cho told his daughter in law. Sungmin flashes a sweet smile before continuing eating her breakfast. Mr. and Mrs. Cho sigh in relief and feel so happy when Sungmin finally eats her breakfast. Mr. Cho stands up and goes back to his seat.

 

“By the way sweetheart, after breakfast, your dad and I will go at the hospital to visit a friend of ours”

 

Mrs. Cho told Sungmin. But of course it was a lie. She and Mr. Cho will go at the hospital for Mr. Cho’s checkup and some treatment. Sungmin just nods her head.

 

“We will be back at three in the afternoon. Wait for Jess. She will arrive at twelve. Maybe you guys can have lunch together”

 

“But I thought Jessica Unnie will be back tomorrow morning?”

 

Mrs. Cho shook her head.

 

“She calls me yesterday and told me that she’ll be back today and she’ll be here at twelve noon”

 

Mrs. Cho informs Sungmin.

 

“Maybe Jess wants to see you later for the party. You know that girl. She’s always excited whenever you’re going to attend a formal gathering”

 

Mr. Cho happily told Sungmin who flashes a smile. She also misses Jessica. Somehow she feels a bit happy upon knowing that Jessica will be back in Seoul and she will arrive at twelve noon on that day. At least she has someone to talk with and she wouldn’t miss her husband that much.

 

“By the way sweetheart, what time is your will arrive here later?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks before taking a sip on her orange juice. Sungmin smiles before answering her mother in law.

 

“I told Seungri yesterday before we part our ways that he should be here at six. The party will start at seven”

 

“Does Driver Ahjusshi need to fetch him in his house?”

 

Sungmin shook her head.

 

“He told me that he will just ride a cab to go here. I gave him our address yesterday. He’s actually shy to go here, but I told him that he needs to because you and dad wants to see him, so you’ll know who will be my at the party”

 

“What is his name?”

 

“Lee Seung-hyun”

 

Mr. Cho suddenly snaps his finger upon hearing Seungri’s name.

 

“I know that boy”

 

“Really? Actually Seungri knows you dad and of course mom”

 

Sungmin told her father in law happily.

 

“Your mom and I know him. He’s one of the students that my charity supports. That boy is really nice and hard working as well. Your mom and I already met him twice when he’s processing the papers for his enrollment. The President of my charity introduce him to us”

 

“I see. Now I understand why Seungri knows you and mom”

 

“You guys are classmates?”

 

Sungmin nods happily.

 

“He’s my friend dad”

 

“Then your mom and I don’t need to worry that much whenever you’re in school knowing that Seungri is there to watch over you”

 

“You don’t need to worry about me dad. I’m fine and I’m enjoying school with my friends. They are really nice and Teacher Jongwoon is also there to help me all the time

 

Sungmin told her in laws happily.

 

“Maybe you can invite them here someday so we can meet them and thank them for their kindness”

 

Mrs. Cho told Sungmin while smiling brightly.

 

“Can I?”

 

Mr. and Mrs. Cho nod happily.

 

“OF COURSE”

 

They shout in unison. Sungmin smiles brightly, feeling excited to invite her friends and introduce them to her in laws, Jessica and if possible to Tiffany and Siwon as well and of course to her loving husband too.

 

“The hair stylist and make-up artist will be here at three thirty. I’ll tell your nanny before we leave late to prepare you at three thirty. Your dad and I and of course Jess will drop you and Seungri at the venue of the party. We’re going to stay there and wait for you because your dad wants to stroll around Lotte Hotel have dinner there”

 

Mrs. Cho informs Sungmin who keeps a bright smile on her lips.

 

“But don’t worry mom and dad because I won’t stay that long there”

 

Mr. and Mrs. Cho shook their heads.

 

“You need to finish the party sweetheart”

 

“But mom, Kyu might call that’s why I need to go home early”

 

“Ok. But you need to enjoy the party with your friends ok. Stop thinking about your husband first and just enjoy the party”

 

Mrs. Cho told Sungmin who nods her head.

 

“You finish your breakfast now. You need to eat all of them. Kyu will be back on Sunday, so don’t be sad anymore or else Kyu will be sad if he finds out that you’re sad”

 

“Yes mom”

 

Mrs. Cho smiles at her daughter in law. Sungmin smiles brightly. She carefully puts down her spoon on her plate and runs her hand on the table. She grabs her cold glass of orange juice and drinks it before continuing eating her delicious breakfast.

 

~~~

 

“AHHHHHH!!! MIN!!! AHHHHH!!!”

 

Sungmin suddenly jumps upon hearing someone shouting so happily. Sungmin was sitting quietly on the bed inside Kyuhyun’s room. She was watching one of her favorite dramas when someone shouts like that; it was Jessica. She just arrives from Japan. She was so happy to see her cousin in law. Jessica quickly runs towards Sungmin while holding a lot of shopping bags for her. Jessica places all of them on the floor and happily jumps on the bed like a five year old kid. She crawls towards Sungmin and hugs happily, squeezing her tightly. She’s free to do it since Kyuhyun is not around to stop her from squeezing Sungmin.

 

“I miss you so much sweetheart”

 

Jessica told Sungmin before kissing her cheek. Sungmin smiles brightly.

 

“I miss you too Unnie. How’s Japan? Why are back so early? I thought you will be home tomorrow morning?”

 

Sungmin asks.

 

“Why? You don’t want me to be here?”

 

Jessica asks while pouting. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“Of course I want, I’m just asking Unnie. Please don’t get mad at me”

 

“I’m just kidding sweetheart”

 

Jessica smiles again and gently pinches Sungmin’s cheek.

 

“Actually, my work in Japan is already done. We’re just going to have a party later there, but I decided to go back here in Seoul and not to attend the party”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I want to go back here and see you how you will look later for the party”

 

Jessica giggles happily.

 

“I feel so excited. I’m sure that you’re going to be very beautiful later”

 

“Are you going with mom and dad later? They will drop me and Seungri there”

 

“Seungri?”

 

Jessica asks curiously. Sungmin nods her head.

 

“Seungri is my friend and he’s my later. He is the man that I’m talking about before when we’re fitting my dress for the party. The one who asks me to be his partner”

 

“Ah…”

 

Jessica nods her head as she remembers what Sungmin is talking about.

 

“He will be here at six. Are you coming? Mom and dad told me that you will go with them. You guys will have dinner at Lotte Hotel while waiting for me”

 

Sungmin happily informs Jessica who nods her head.

 

“Ok. I’ll go since I’m not going to do anything and I don’t have work tomorrow and on Sunday. Anyway, speaking of aunt and uncle, where are they? I didn’t saw them here when I arrive”

 

Jessica asks.

 

“They went at the hospital because they are going to visit a friend”

 

“I see”

 

“Unnie…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

Jessica notices her cousin in law’s worried expression.

 

“What is it sweetheart? Is there something wrong? You look so worried”

 

“I’m just thinking about Kyu”

 

“What about him?”

 

“Well…”

 

Sungmin sighs sadly.

 

“It’s not cheating right?”

 

“Cheating?”

 

Jessica asks while staring at Sungmin curiously. Sungmin nods her head.

 

“Yes cheating. I’m not cheating with Kyu, right?”

 

Sungmin asks worriedly.

 

“Of course you’re not”

 

“But he doesn’t know about Seungri”

 

“Min…”

 

Jessica sighs and holds her cousin in law’s beautiful face between her hands.

 

“It’s just a friendly date ok. There’s nothing wrong if you will have an later at the party and beside that Seungri guy and you are just friends, right?”

 

“Yes”

 

“Then it’s not cheating. Don’t worry about it”

 

“But I might hurt Kyu’s feeling once he finds out because he’s always jealous whenever I’m with a guy even though they are just my friends”

 

Sungmin told Jessica sadly. Jessica sighs.

 

“Aigoo! He’s really a possessive brat. Kyu is like that. He’s really possessive and just understands him because you’re the first woman whom he loves most. He’s a ing player before and he never takes girls seriously. He’s just making them as his collection, just like a toy. You see sweetheart. If Kyu becomes too overprotective, always getting jealous and really super possessive, it only means that he’s serious on a certain thing and since he’s like that to you, it only means that Kyu really loves you and he’s serious about it. He’s deeply and madly in love with you”

 

Jessica explains.

 

“But I don’t want him to get jealous because he’s the only man I love”

 

Jessica nods, agreeing to what her cousin in law told her.

 

“I know Min. But Kyu will never understand because he’s such a brat. Being an only child, Kyu grows up as a brat boy. He always gets what he wants. Don’t worry because it’s not cheating ok and Kyu will never know unless you tell him”

 

“I will”

 

Jessica quickly shook her head.

 

“No. Don’t tell it to him”

 

“But Unnie…”

 

Jessica holds Sungmin’s lips, stopping her from talking.

 

“Shhhh, just don’t tell it to him. Sometimes, you also need to hide a secret from your husband; secret that might cause a misunderstanding between you and him. It’s ok. Don’t worry about it anymore. Anyway…”

 

Jessica gets the shopping bags on the floor and puts it all on the bed.

 

“I have something for you. I bought this in Japan. I have went in different stores to have a shopping with my friends and colleagues”

 

Jessica happily opens the smallest shopping bag. She gets the box inside and opens it. She smiles brightly as she stares at the perfume that she bought for Sungmin.

 

“Since you’re asking me to give you cherry blossom in Japan and it’s not really the season of cherry blossom there. I saw this very lovely perfume. It’s cherry blossom perfume and it really smells so good”

 

Jessica holds Sungmin’s right hand and spray a little of the perfume on her right wrist.

 

“Smell it sweetheart”

 

Sungmin places her right wrist closer to her nose and smells the perfume. Jessica smiles when she sees the smile on Sungmin’s lips.

 

“It smells so good, right?”

 

Sungmin nods happily. Jessica gives the bottle of perfume to Sungmin.

 

“That’s yours. I’m glad that you like it. The perfume is made of cherry blossom oil, that’s why it really smells so lovely and the smell last for two days”

 

“Thanks Unnie. But what am I going to do with the rose oil perfume that Kyu gave me? He might get mad if I will not use it anymore”

 

“Oh!”

 

Jessica thinks for the meantime. She snaps her fingers while smiling sweetly.

 

“I know. Let’s just put it like this. You can spray the perfume that I gave you during the day, whenever you’re going to school and then you spray the perfume that Kyu gave you at night after taking a bath and whenever you’re going to attend formal events and special occasions. Problem solved”

 

Sungmin nods. Jessica smiles and gives Sungmin the second shopping bag.

 

“That’s snacks from Japan and some chocolates as well. I buy a lot. All of them taste so good and I’m sure that you’re going to love it. You can bring it in school”

 

“Can I share it with my friends?”

 

Jessica nods happily.

 

“Of course sweetheart, you can always share it with them. Just don’t tell Kyu that I bought a lot of chocolates for you because he might scold me. You know him. He doesn’t want you to eat a lot of sweets because too many sweets are not good for you. Well, that’s what Kyu told me. I don’t know if he’s just overreacting or he’s just really too overprotective”

 

“Both”

 

Sungmin and Jessica laugh softly. Jessica excitedly opens the third shopping bag and happily gets the cute bunny backpack that she bought for Sungmin.

 

“This is for you as well. I remember that you like bunnies because Kyu bought you KyuMin bunnies. It’s a backpack sweetheart and it’s really cute just like you”

 

Jessica giggles happily and gives the backpack to Sungmin who smiles brightly while touching the cute bunny ears of the backpack.

 

“Like it?”

 

“I love it Unnie. Thank you so much”

 

“No problem”

 

Jessica happily pats Sungmin’s cheek before opening the fourth shopping bag; it contains a lot of beauty products from Japan, make-up and lipsticks.

 

“I bought some facial wash and facial foams and beauty products. It’s organic and it’s really good for the skin. I know that you’re so damn beautiful and your skin is really smooth and milky and you don’t need these things, but just try it since you’re a girl and still a teenager and every girl, especially teens must have some beauty products like these. I also buy some make-up for you and lipsticks. Later after we eat our lunch together, I’m going to teach you how to apply lipstick on your lips so you can do it whenever I’m not around, arasso?”

 

Sungmin nods. Jessica keeps on opening all shopping bags; it contains cute dresses and clothes and even pajamas for Sungmin and she also buy a cute pair of flat shoes and a pair of beautiful heels for Sungmin and some hair accessories.

 

“Unnie, why did you buy a lot? You shouldn’t spend a lot for me”

 

“Min, it’s ok. That’s what I want and I enjoy shopping around Tokyo. You better come with me the next time that I fly in Tokyo, maybe before holiday. I just hope Kyu will allow you to come with me. Let’s shop together in Tokyo. You will also enjoy it as well as the country and of course their food. It’s really delicious”

 

Jessica happily told her cousin in law.

 

“Thanks a lot Unnie, but next time don’t spend a lot for me ok?”

 

“I won’t promise”

 

Jessica laughs softly.

 

“If Kyu can spoil you then I can also spoil you and beside this is the only time that I’m going to spend for you, so no need to reprimand me”

 

Jessica told Sungmin before hugging her happily.

 

“I really like you Min sweetheart. It’s good that Kyu has a wife like you. Seriously, if Seohyun-shi becomes Kyu’s wife then Fany and I will always throw a fight with her as well as aunt and uncle. Thank goodness that is already out from our lives”

 

Jessica told Sungmin.

 

“Unnie…”

 

Jessica looks at Sungmin while smiling.

 

“Yes sweetheart?”

 

“Can I ask for a simple favor?”

 

Jessica nods.

 

“Ok. What is it?”

 

“Can we call Kyu? I want to hear his voice. I miss him so much. He’s not yet giving me a call”

 

“Ok. No problem”

 

Jessica gets her mobile phone inside the pocket of her denim shorts and calls Kyuhyun. She pouts because her cousin is not answering his mobile phone. Jessica tries for the second time, but still no answer. She tries for the third time, but Kyuhyun is really not answering his mobile phone.

 

“I’m sorry sweetheart, but Kyu is not answering his mobile phone”

 

Jessica sadly informs her cousin in law. She stares at her watch.

 

“It’s already ten thirty in the evening there. Maybe Kyu is already sleeping or perhaps still working”

 

Jessica told Sungmin who feels so sad.

 

“I’ll try calling again”

 

Sungmin shook her head.

 

“No need Unnie. It’s ok. Maybe Kyu is really busy and I don’t want to wake him up if ever he’s already sleeping. Maybe he will just call me tomorrow”

 

“Sure?”

 

Sungmin nods. Jessica wraps her hands around Sungmin’s arms and gently pinches Sungmin’s cheek.

 

“Let’s just have our lunch downstairs because the chefs really cook a very delicious meal for both of us. I ask Ahjumma to buy a cherry ice cream. You smile now ok. Kyu will definitely call you soon, so don’t be sad anymore. Smile now”

 

Jessica told her cousin in law. Sungmin smiles at her.

 

“That’s better sweetheart. Come on. Let’s have our lunch now? I’m already hungry. I’m not yet eating breakfast”

 

“Ok”

 

Jessica smiles and jumps off of the bed. She wears her flat shoes and put Sungmin’s slippers on her feet. Jessica stands up and holds Sungmin’s hands.

 

“Let’s go sweetheart”

 

Sungmin nods happily. Jessica helps her stand. Sungmin wraps her hand around Jessica’s arm as they went out of the bedroom to go downstairs and eat their lunch together.

 

~~~

 

*NEW YORK*

 

 

It’s already eleven in the evening. Kyuhyun just finished attending his last meeting on that day. He feels so tired because of all the meetings that he attended on that day and all the business matters that he did on that day. He leaves the Conference Room of the New York Palace Hotel before Sooyoung can approach him. He’s really trying his best to avoid Sooyoung because he knows that she only brings trouble and that’s what Kyuhyun is avoiding. He doesn’t want to get into trouble because he promises his wife that he will behave and he doesn’t want to do something that will hurt his wife. Kyuhyun loves Sungmin so much and he doesn’t want to hurt her and he wants to remain faithful and honest to his wife because he really loves her so much and Sungmin is the only girl that he loves and that he wants and he really values their marriage. Kyuhyun was waiting for the elevator when he saw Sooyoung walking towards him and he just can’t help but to curse the elevator for being so slow.

 

“Hi Mr. Cho, are you going back to your hotel now?”

 

Sooyoung asks. Kyuhyun moves a bit far from Sooyoung.

 

“By the way, I won’t be going back with you in Seoul because I need to stay here for some business partnership”

 

Kyuhyun just nods his head.

 

“That’s all. Good night. I’ll be back at my hotel now. See you tomorrow”

 

Sooyoung told Kyuhyun who just ignores her. Kyuhyun sighs in relief when Sooyoung starts walking away.

 

“Finally”

 

Kyuhyun whispers as the elevator door opens. He was about to go inside when he heard a shout.

 

“OUCH!!!”

 

He looks around and found Sooyoung sitting on the floor.

 

“Aish! What is it this time?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. The elevator door slowly closes. Kyuhyun sighs as he walks towards Sooyoung.

 

“Ms. Choi, what happen? Are you alright?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sooyoung shook her head. Kyuhyun sits on his heels to have the same level to Sooyoung. He notices her, holding her ankle.

 

“What happen?”

 

“I think I broke my ankle. I step on something and I fall hard on the floor. Please help me Mr. Cho. I can’t drive my car. Please drop me at my hotel”

 

Sooyoung told Kyuhyun with teary eyes. Of course, she’s just acting so she can seduce Kyuhyun and make him fall in her trap.

 

“Look. I know that you don’t like me. But please help me. It’s really painful and I’m serious. I can’t walk alone. Please help me”

 

Kyuhyun stares at Sooyoung. He doesn’t have any other choice but to help Sooyoung since he’s not with Onew at that time. He sends Onew at the site for the expansion of Cho International Group of Companies in New York. He sends Onew at the site to talk to the Engineers who will build the building for the company. Kyuhyun sighs and nods at Sooyoung who smiles inwardly.

 

“Gotcha! You’ll be mine tonight”

 

Sooyoung thought happily. Kyuhyun helps Sooyoung to stand. He wraps his arm around Sooyoung to hold her still while Sooyoung sends her arm around Kyuhyun’s neck.

 

“I can’t walk. Just carry me please. It’s really painful, especially when I move”

 

Sooyoung told Kyuhyun, pressing her body against him. Kyuhyun gives Sooyoung an irritated look.

 

“You know what Ms. Choi? Why don’t you just ask someone to drop you at your hotel huh? You see. I’m already tired and I just want to take a rest now and I still…”

 

Kyuhyun stops talking when Sooyoung starts crying.

 

“Why are you so harsh on me? I’m just asking for a simple favor. You’re just going to drop me at my hotel since I can’t walk and I can’t drive because of what happen to my ankle”

 

“Is it my fault that you’re stupid?”

 

Kyuhyun sighs irritatingly.

 

“Arasso. I’ll accompany you at the lobby and ask someone to call a cab for you”

 

“Are you insane? It’s already late at night and you’re going to allow a woman to go back at her hotel alone with this kind of condition? You’re really heartless”

 

“Just stop talking ok. Aish!”

 

Kyuhyun carries Sooyoung in a bridal style. Sooyoung smiles inwardly and stops crying. She wipes her tears away.

 

“Give me your car key”

 

Kyuhyun told Sooyoung without looking at her. He enters the elevator. Sooyoung presses the ground button before opening her clutch. She looks for her car key and gives it to Kyuhyun.

 

“Why are you so grumpy huh?”

 

Sooyoung asks Kyuhyun while staring at his serious expression. Kyuhyun didn’t answer. He feels his mobile phone vibrating, someone is calling him. Unfortunately, he can’t answer it because he’s currently carrying Sooyoung on his arms and he keeps on cursing her inside his mind. The elevator stops as they arrive at the ground floor. Kyuhyun went out from the elevator and walks towards the information desk. He gives Sooyoung’s car key to one of the receptionist and asks him to look for someone who can drop Sooyoung’s car at the Peninsula Hotel. The receptionist nods. Kyuhyun went at the parking lot of the hotel after talking to the receptionist. He walks towards his car and carefully put down Sooyoung. He opens the front door for her and helps her to get inside. Kyuhyun closes the door and runs towards the driver’s seat. He went inside.

 

“Thank you”

 

Sooyoung told Kyuhyun who just nods his head. He wears his seatbelt and starts driving his car away.

 

~~~

 

*THE PENINSULA, NEW YORK*

 

 

Kyuhyun was carrying Sooyoung as she opens the door of her hotel room. Kyuhyun went inside and slowly kicks the door to close it. He went inside Sooyoung’s room and carefully puts her down on her bed.

 

“I’m going now”

 

Kyuhyun told Sooyoung who nods at him.

 

“Thanks for the help”

 

“No problem”

 

Kyuhyun turns his back away and was about to walk when Sooyoung holds his hand. Kyuhyun turns around to look at her.

 

“Yes?”

 

“I forgot something”

 

Sooyoung suddenly flashes a seductive smile. Kyuhyun’s eyes grow big when Sooyoung her dress, removing it, exposing her y body in front of Kyuhyun. She was trying to seduce him again. Kyuhyun was shock when Sooyoung stand up. He just realizes that Sooyoung trick him and that she’s completely fine and there’s nothing wrong with her ankle. Kyuhyun suddenly hates his self for being stupid. Sooyoung moves closer to Kyuhyun. She wraps her arms around Kyuhyun’s neck and stares at him seductively.

 

“Do you want to spend the rest of the night with me here in my bedroom?”

 

Sooyoung asks while brushing her finger on Kyuhyun’s soft pinkish lips. She leans forward and kisses Kyuhyun’s lips. She was expecting that Kyuhyun will quickly react and kiss her back, but she was wrong. Instead of kissing back, Kyuhyun quickly pushes her away from him. He pushes her so hard that Sooyoung loses her balance and twisted her ankle causing her to fall on the floor so hard.

 

“Ouch!”

 

Sooyoung’s tears start forming in her eyes because of the pain. She was holding her ankle as she stares at Kyuhyun.

 

“Please help me”

 

“Why should I? I just want to make your drama come true. You want to have a broken ankle right? Wish granted ”

 

Kyuhyun told Sooyoung as he stares at her seriously.

 

“You can never have me. I’m not going to fall in your trap because my love for my wife is really strong to overcome temptation. Even if you take off your clothes in front of me, I will never give in. You’re such a desperate woman. I’m sorry Ms. Choi. I know that you like me, but I don’t like you. I only want my wife. I should go now. Good night”

 

Kyuhyun smirks at Sooyoung and quickly leaves her hotel room. Kyuhyun leans his back on the wall and takes a deep breath.

 

“Aigoo! That girl is really dangerous. I can’t believe that she can do that. She’s so desperate that she even takes off her dress in front of me. Seriously…”

 

Kyuhyun suddenly smiles.

 

“My baby is still ier than her. No one can ever beat my baby’s perfect body, especially her ies”

 

Kyuhyun suddenly blush while thinking about his wife. He stares at his watch; it’s already twelve fifteen in the morning.

 

“It’s two fifteen in the afternoon in Seoul. I wonder what my baby Min is doing”

 

Kyuhyun gets his mobile phone inside his pocket. He saw five missed calls from Jessica. Kyuhyun returns the call, but Jessica is not answering her mobile phone. Kyuhyun calls the house and look for his wife, but the head maid told him that Sungmin is currently taking a bath. Jessica was the one who is bathing her. Kyuhyun just told the head maid to tell his wife that he calls. Kyuhyun sighs and stares at his wallpaper. He looks at his wife sadly.

 

“Seriously baby, when will I ever talk to you? Why are you always not available whenever I’m going to call you?”

 

Kyuhyun sighs sadly.

 

“I really miss you Min. See you on Sunday baby. I love you so much”

 

Kyuhyun kisses the screen of his mobile phone before putting it back inside his pocket.

 

“It’s time to go back at the Sofitel. I’m so tired, but I still need to do something when I arrive at my hotel room. Seriously, why do I need to do a lot of business work? It’s really hard to be a President of a big company. I need to sacrifice my time for my wife, for myself and my sleep”

 

Kyuhyun sighs again. He walks towards the elevator and presses the down button. He notices the bracelet around his right hand and he just can’t help but to smile so brightly while staring on it. It is the bracelet that Sungmin gave him. Kyuhyun suddenly feels calm. It seems that his body is regaining his strength back and all his worries are slowly getting away.

 

“Ok. I’m not going to complain anymore. I know that you hate it whenever I complain. Don’t worry because I’m going to do my best. I’ll be back for you on Sunday. Wait for me. I love you so much my baby Min”

 

Kyuhyun whispers happily while staring at his bracelet.

 

“I’ll have my shopping day later after I visit the site with Onew and talk to the Engineers and sign the contract”

 

Kyuhyun told his self. The elevator door opens and Kyuhyun went inside happily while thinking of all the things that he will buy for his wife.

 

~~~

 

*CHO MANSION, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA*

 

 

FRIDAY

New York time: 4:00AM

Seoul, South Korea time: 6:00PM

 

 

Seungri smiles brightly as he stares at Sungmin who looks so beautiful on her black dress and black shoes. It’s the black dress and black shoes that Kyuhyun choose for her. Sungmin’s make-up is just simple. It has a touch of gold that gives light to her innocent eyes. Her blush is and her lips are pink. She was wearing the garnet earrings that Kyuhyun gave her before when they are in London and she was holding her Chanel Russian doll bag. Her shoulder length hair is neatly styled in a simple half ponytail. She’s wearing a very expensive hair clip. Kyuhyun gave that diamond hair clip to his mother before he left for New York. He told Mrs. Cho to give it to Sungmin and wears it on her party. Sungmin walks towards Seungri with her in laws. Jessica is happily following them from behind.

 

“Good evening Sir and Ma’am”

 

Seungri bows at Mr. and Mrs. Cho who smile at her. He gives the bouquet that he’s holding to Sungmin, making her smile.

 

“Thanks Seungri. I can leave it here, right?”

 

“Of course so you won’t have a hard time at the party”

 

Sungmin nods. Jessica get the bouquet away from Sungmin’s hands and puts it carefully on the center table.

 

“Seungri, I want you to meet Jessica Unnie. She’s my cousin in law”

 

Sungmin introduces Jessica to her friend. Seungri bows at Jessica who smiles at him. Jessica thinks that Seungri is handsome.

 

“It’s nice to meet you. I’m Jessica Jung. Just call me Noona since I’m older than you”

 

Jessica told Seungri while shaking his hand.

 

“Lee Seung-hyun, Seungri for short. It’s good meet you Noona”

 

Seungri smiles at Jessica.

 

“You need to take care of my cousin in law at the party or else Kyu will punch you if ever something bad happen to his baby”

 

Jessica told Seungri who nods nervously at her.

 

“So, shall we go now or else you guys will be late at the party”

 

Mr. Cho told them. Seungri and Sungmin nod happily. Seungri holds Sungmin’s hand and wraps it around his arm.

 

“I’ll be your eyes for tonight”

 

“Thank you”

 

Sungmin flashes a sweet smile and Seungri just can’t help but to fall in love with her even more. Seungri walks carefully as he guides Sungmin’s way. He follows Jessica and Mr. and Mrs. Cho outside the mansion. The Cho family driver opens the door of the limousine for Seungri and Sungmin.

 

“Sweetheart, your dad and I will be inside Jessica’s car. She will drive behind the limousine. Let’s see each other at Lotte Hotel ok?”

 

Sungmin nods at her mother in law.

 

“Ahjusshi, please drive safely. We will follow behind”

 

“Yes Ma’am”

 

Mrs. Cho smiles at Seungri and Sungmin. She pats Sungmin’s cheek gently before walking towards Jessica’s silver Cadillac ATS. Seungri helps Sungmin to go inside the limousine before he went inside. The Cho family driver gently closes the door before going inside the limousine.

 

“Is it ok?”

 

Seungri asks Sungmin as he feels the limousine leaving the mansion.

 

“Huh?”

 

Sungmin asks as she turns her head on Seungri’s direction.

 

“Is it ok if I go with you?”

 

Sungmin nods while smiling.

 

“Mom and dad agree with it, right?”

 

“Yeah, but I feel so shy”

 

“Why?”

 

“Well…”

 

Seungri sighs.

 

“Your husband’s family is really rich. It’s my first time going in there mansion and it was so big and this is my first time riding a very luxurious car. I feel so shy towards them”

 

Seungri told Sungmin shyly. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“You don’t need to feel like that Seungri. Mom dad, Jessica Unnie and of course my husband are all kind and very loving. They don’t look down on people and they are really simple even though they are very rich. Someday I’m going to introduce you to Fany Unnie and to her husband Siwon Oppa. They are not here in Seoul. They are having vacation in California”

 

“Siwon Oppa? As in Choi Siwon, the President of the well known Choi Corporation?”

 

Sungmin nods happily.

 

“Wow! Your husband’s family is really rich. No wonder girls from our school really envy you. By the way, where is Mr. Cho as in your husband?”

 

“Ah…he’s in New York, right?”

 

Seungri nods.

 

“Oh! I forgot about that. When is he going back?”

 

“On Sunday. Why?”

 

Seungri shook his head.

 

“I’m just asking. Ah…”

 

Seungri clears his throat before speaking again.

 

“Ah…Minnie…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“You’re already pregnant?”

 

Seungri asks shyly and curiously. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“I’m not pregnant. Why? Do I look like I’m pregnant?”

 

Sungmin asks while blushing, feeling a bit shy on Seungri because of his sudden curiosity about her being pregnant.

 

“No. You look so y and really beautiful. I’m just wondering because your cousin in law told me awhile ago to take care of you or else your husband will punch me if something bad happen to his baby. That’s why I’m wondering if you’re pregnant”

 

Sungmin suddenly laughs upon hearing Seungri.

 

“Why are you laughing? Is being pregnant funny?”

 

Sungmin shook her head. She stops laughing and smiles at Seungri.

 

“I’m not pregnant. The baby that Jessica Unnie was talking about is no other than me. That’s the way Kyu calls me. I’m his baby”

 

Sungmin explains to Seungri.

 

“Oh!”

 

Seungri flashes a shy smile and scratches his head.

 

“Sorry about that. My mistake”

 

Seungri told Sungmin shyly.

 

“It’s ok Seungri”

 

Sungmin smiles brightly. Seungri stares at Sungmin and he just can’t help but to stare at her all the time. Seungri wants to kiss Sungmin’s wonderful lips and tell her that he loves her, but he controls his self from doing to because he knows that it will cause a big chaos. Of course he doesn’t want Sungmin to avoid him and he doesn’t want to ruin their friendship and bring misunderstanding in Sungmin’s married life.

 

“Seungri…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Why are you so quiet? Is there something wrong?”

 

Seungri shook his head while staring at Sungmin’s beautiful face, feeling sad because he can’t own Sungmin because she’s already the property of other man.

 

“Nothing. Let’s enjoy the party with our friends, arasso?”

 

Sungmin nods happily at Seungri before looking at the direction of the window as she starts thinking about Kyuhyun. Seungri smiles and keeps his gaze upon Sungmin, quietly watching her beauty and silently loving her deep in his heart.

 

~~~

 

*Grand Ballroom, Lotte Hotel*

 

 

“Enjoy the party ok?”

 

Sungmin nods happily at her father in law.

 

“We’re just at Peninsula. You can ask one of your friends to drop you there if you already want to go home”

 

Mrs. Cho informs Sungmin.

 

“Mom, is it ok if we go home at ten in the evening? Kyu might call the house and I really want to hear his voice and talk to him”

 

Sungmin told her mother in law, feeling sad because she missed her husband’s call again earlier because she’s taking a bath. Mrs. Cho nods her head.

 

“Ok. We’re just going here at ten in the evening. We’re going to wait here outside for you”

 

“Thanks mom”

 

Mrs. Cho smiles.

 

“Enjoy the party sweetheart”

 

“Yes mom”

 

Sungmin smiles brightly. Seungri bows at them before going inside the grand ballroom with Sungmin while Mr. and Mrs. Cho talk to Jongwoon outside the grand ballroom. Sungmin introduces Jongwoon to her in laws earlier because he approaches her and Seungri upon their arrival at the venue. Jessica was waiting for her aunt and uncle to finish talking to Jongwoon when her mobile phone rings. She stares at the caller’s name. It was Kyuhyun. Jessica immediately answers the call.

 

“Yes Kyu?”

 

“Thank goodness you answer your mobile phone. Where is my wife?”

 

Kyuhyun asks, feeling sleepy.

 

“Oh! I’m sorry Kyu. She’s already inside the venue of the party”

 

Jessica told her cousin sadly. Kyuhyun sighs, feeling a bit disappointed because he calls at the wrong time again.

 

“It’s just five thirty in the morning there in New York. Why are you already awake?”

 

Jessica asks while staring at her wrist watch; checking the time. Kyuhyun slowly yawns.

 

“I set the alarm at five thirty because I thought that I can finally talk to my wife”

 

Kyuhyun sighs sadly.

 

“But I guess I fail again. She’s always not available whenever I’m going to call”

 

“Sorry about that and sorry because I fail to return awhile ago because I was busy watching the hair stylist and the make-up artist doing your wife’s make-up and hair. Kyu…”

 

Jessica giggles happily.

 

“You missed half of your life because you fail to see how beautiful your wife is. Min is very beautiful tonight. I swear, you’re going to love her and fall for her even more. I really envy her beauty”

 

“You have pictures of her?”

 

Kyuhyun asks excitedly. Jessica nods happily.

 

“Yes. I took a lot of photo of hers”

 

“Send it in my email, so I can see it”

 

Jessica nods.

 

“I’ll send it later when I get home. It’s in my SLR. I’ll transfer it first in my laptop and send it to you”

 

Kyuhyun nods.

 

“Until what time is the party?”

 

Kyuhyun asks as he yawns again.

 

“Until twelve midnight”

 

Jessica answers. Mr. and Mrs. Cho walk towards her after having a happy conversation with Jongwoon.

 

“Who are you talking with?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks Jessica.

 

“It’s Kyu”

 

“Can I talk to him?”

 

Jessica nods happily at her aunt. She hands her mobile phone to Mrs. Cho who happily gets it and talks to her son.

 

“Sweetheart”

 

Mrs. Cho happily speaks.

 

“Mom”

 

Mrs. Cho suddenly frowns upon hearing her son’s tired voice.

 

“You sound so tired. Why?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks worriedly. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“It’s because I slept at three in the morning just to finish all my work and wake up at five thirty, hoping that I can already talk to my baby Min, but I still fail”

 

Kyuhyun explains sadly.

 

“Minnie is already inside the venue with her friends”

 

“Mom, don’t let her stay until twelve ok. She must go home at ten in the evening”

 

Mrs. Cho nods.

 

“Yes sweetheart. Minnie will leave the party at ten. She doesn’t want to stay there until twelve midnight because she’s thinking that you’re going to call later and she wants to be home when you call later because she really wants to talk to you so badly”

 

“Ok. I’ll just call later. Please inform me if Min is already home”

 

Mrs. Cho nods again.

 

“We’re going to wait for her here. We’re just going to eat our dinner at Peninsula and fetch her at the venue later at ten. You need to sleep more. Don’t worry about your baby. She’s fine and she’s enjoying the party. Minnie introduces us to Teacher Jongwoon and he’s really nice. Your dad and I talk to him awhile ago. He promises us that he will take care of Minnie and watch over her at the party and he told us that we should not worry because Minnie’s friends are all there to take care of her”

 

Mrs. Cho informs her son. Kyuhyun suddenly feels jealous knowing that Jongwoon will be with Sungmin at that night.

 

“Mom, please fetch Minnie at nine in the evening, arasso?”

 

Kyuhyun instructed his mother, feeling jealous.

 

“What?”

 

Mrs. Cho shook her head as she stares at the wall clock outside the grand ballroom.

 

“Sweetheart, Minnie just arrives and it’s already seven thirty five. She will not enjoy if you want her to go home at nine”

 

Mrs. Cho explains.

 

“Mom, my wife needs to go home at nine in the evening. That’s my decision. Min should not stay up so late at night. She needs to sleep early. Staying up so late at night is bad for her since we’re already planning to have a baby”

 

“But it’s just for tonight. Let her stay until ten”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head while frowning like a brat kid.

 

“No. When I say nine, it means nine. No more and no less. Min will go home at nine in the evening”

 

Kyuhyun told his mother before hanging up. Mrs. Cho sighs as she looks at her husband and Jessica.

 

“I don’t know why he suddenly throws tantrum. He’s really a brat. He wants his wife to go home at nine”

 

“Don’t mind him aunt. He’s just jealous because he’s not here. Let’s just eat our dinner now ok?”

 

Mr. and Mrs. Cho nod at their niece. Jessica smiles at them and they start walking at the hallway to go at Peninsula to have their dinner together.

 

~~~

 

Eunjung and Jiyeon as well as their friends are all frowning really hard because Sungmin is the center of attraction at that night. They can’t help but to get jealous and envy her for being so beautiful and loveable. Every man is falling on her perfect beauty and good heart. Even some of the male professors are falling in love with her and they just can’t help but to stare at her all night. Sungmin was happily dancing on the dance floor with Hyuk Jae. She was shock when Hyuk Jae kisses her lips.

 

“Aigoo!”

 

Sungmin’s innocent eyes widened. Hyuk Jae smiles brightly.

 

“I love you my gorgeous baby Juliet. You’re really beautiful”

 

Hyuk Jae kisses Sungmin’s wonderful lips again and hugs her tight when someone pushes her away from Sungmin; it was her rival, Lee Donghae.

 

“Yah! Why did you push me huh?”

 

Hyuk Jae asks Donghae while frowning so hard. He smiles at her, teasing her.

 

“Who told you to kiss my girl?”

 

Donghae asks as he gently pulls Sungmin closer to him.

 

“Minnie is not yours. She’s mine you ing !”

 

Hyuk Jae kicks Donghae’s knee.

 

“Ouch! You war freak lesbian!”

 

Donghae frowns at Hyuk Jae who stuck her tongue out and quickly grabs Sungmin’s hand, pulling her towards her.

 

“She’s my baby Juliet and I am her Romeo. We’re a couple and you’re not even included. We’re having a happy time here, dancing to the rhythm. Just look for your partner”

 

Hyuk Jae told Donghae while flashing a victory smile. Donghae shook his head. Of course he will never let Hyuk Jae wins against him. He quickly grabs Sungmin’s free hand and pulls her towards him, but Hyuk Jae didn’t want to lose. She holds Sungmin’s hand tightly, preventing Donghae to pull Sungmin away from her.

 

“BACK OFF! SHE’S MINE!!!”

 

Hyuk Jae said as she pulls Sungmin towards him.

 

“MINNIE IS MINE YOU WAR FREAK LESBIAN!!!”

 

Dongahe shouts at Hyuk Jae as he keeps pulling Sungmin away from Hyuk Jae. They start pulling Sungmin. They look as if they are playing tag of war.

 

“Hyukkie Unnie, Hae Oppa…stop that, you’re hurting me!”

 

Sungmin told them, but they are busy bickering at each other that they didn’t hear Sungmin.

 

“Stop it! I already have a husband. I’m Kyu’s wife and I’m hers. So please stop fighting now ok”

 

Sungmin told them, but they just ignore her. Heechul runs towards them and pulls Sungmin away from them.

 

“What the ing hell are you doing to Minnie huh?”

 

Heechul frowns at Donghae and Hyuk Jae who are staring at each other seriously.

 

“This childish fish is the one who start it. He wants to take my baby Juliet to me”

 

Hyuk Jae told Heechul while shooting Donghae a serious glare.

 

“Excuse me you war freak monkey! The mother of King Kong and the mother all the monkeys and gorillas all over the world, Minnie is mine not yours ok”

 

“She’s mine!”

 

“Mine!”

 

Heechul raises her hand to stop Hyuk Jae and Donghae from bickering at each other.

 

“Stop fighting ok because Minnie is Mr. Cho Kyuhyun’s wife. It only means that Minnie is his”

 

Heechul told the two. Sungmin nods her head, agreeing to Heechul.

 

“Why don’t you just dance together? You guys will be a perfect couple!”

 

Heechul teases them as she pushes Hyuk Jae towards Donghae.

 

“EWWW!!! NO WAY!!!”

 

Hyuk Jae and Donghae shout in unison while frowning at each other.

 

“Excuse me, but Minnie and I should go first because Mimi wants to see her. Bye love birds”

 

Heechul teases Hyuk Jae and Donghae. Sungmin laughs softly as well as Heechul.

 

“Let’s go sweetheart. I’ll introduce you to our treasurer”

 

Sungmin nods happily. Heechul hold Sungmin’s hand and leads her way as they walk towards Zhoumi and Ryeowook who are having a chat with Seungri and Youngwoon.

 

“Hi guys”

 

Heechul smiles at them.

 

“Mimi, this is Minnie. The girl that everyone is talking about”

 

Heechul told Zhoumi who smiles at Sungmin. She moves closer to Sungmin and holds her hands happily.

 

“Hi Mrs. Cho. I’m Zhoumi, the treasurer of the Student Council. It’s good to meet you. Just call me Mimi Unnie. Chul and Kangin and Hae are my classmates and friends as well as Hyukkie and Wookie”

 

Zhoumi told Sungmin happily. Sungmin smiles at her and bows her head.

 

“It’s good to meet you Unnie”

 

“You’re really so lovely and very beautiful just like Chul. No wonder men are falling for you”

 

Zhoumi happily told Sungmin as she gently pats her cheek.

 

“Are you having fun?”

 

“Yes Unnie”

 

“It’s good to know that. Let’s enjoy the party ok?”

 

Sungmin nods happily. Eunjung walks towards Sungmin while holding a glass of water. She was about to pour it on Sungmin’s head to embarrassed her in front of the people and in front of her circle of friends. But Heechul is fast enough to block her way and grabs the glass of water that Eunjung was holding.

 

“You’re the one who needs it Ms. Ham”

 

Heechul pours the cold water on Eunjung’s head.

 

“Are you going to stop planning evil things toward our Minnie or I will ask the waiter to pour the cold water inside the pitcher on your head? Are you going to leave or I’ll tell the President of Korea University to drag you and your friends away outside and suspend you for trying to harm Minnie?”

 

Heechul told Eunjung, shooting her a deadly glare. It happens that Ryeowook and Zhoumi hear Eunjung and her friends talking and planning something evil towards Sungmin because they are really jealous of her. They want to embarrassed her in front of the people, but their plan fails because Heechul already guarded Sungmin and that’s really the reason why she drags Sungmin away from Hyuk Jae and Donghae because they might not be able to protect Sungmin against the es because they are too busy bickering with each other. Heechul wants to make sure that Sungmin will be safe and will be away from the es so they can’t do their evil plan. The President of Korea University as well as the Dean of the Journalism Department walk towards them with Jongwoon. Youngwoon already reported to them Eunjung and her friends’ evil plan to hurt Sungmin.

 

“Ms. Ham, I am requesting you to leave the party with your friends. We will send a letter to your parents as well as to your friends’ parents to inform them your bad behavior during the party”

 

The Dean told Eunjung who is frowning so hard. Jongwoon escorted the Dean and the President of the University as they safely send Eunjung and her friends out of the venue, making sure that they will immediately go home.

 

“What was that?”

 

Sungmin asks them curiously because she doesn’t understand what just happen.

 

“Ms. Ham and her friends are planning some sort if evil things against you. They want to humiliate you in front of the people. Mimi and Wookie heard it awhile ago. We reported it to Professor Kim as well as to our Dean and the President of the University and request the permission to send Ms. Ham and her friends home so they can’t ruin the party and make a chaos here”

 

Heechul explains. She gently pats Sungmin’s cheek.

 

“You’re safe now. You can enjoy the party with us because those es are out”

 

Heechul happily told Sungmin who smiles at her.

 

“Thanks Unnie. Thanks everyone”

 

Sungmin told Heechul.

 

“NO PROBLEM!”

 

Heechul, Zhoumi, Youngwoon and Ryeowook shout in unison.

 

“Oh! It’s time to announce the best couple of the night”

 

Heechul told Sungmin.

 

“I bet it’s Hyukkie Unnie and Hae Oppa”

 

Sungmin told Heechul. They all laugh while thinking about it.

 

“Oh please…”

 

Heechul sighs.

 

“They will just fight on the dance floor because the winner of the best couple should dance sweetly on the dance floor. They will just wrestle each other rather than dance and have a physical contact with each other”

 

Heechul told Sungmin while shaking her head.

 

“I’ll leave you first with them. I’ll just go up the stage with Hae to announce the best couple”

 

“Ok”

 

Heechul giggles happily, feeling excited to know who the best couple is. The students who are present at the party as well as the Professors are the one who will cast the vote. They are free to vote the couple that they want and the couple who will receive a lot of votes will be the winner. Hyuk Jae sits on the empty chair beside Sungmin.

 

“I hope it’s us my gorgeous baby Juliet”

 

Hyuk Jae whispers to Sungmin while giggling happily. Sungmin just laughs softly because she really thinks that Hyuk Jae is funny and she’s always making her laugh and that’s why Sungmin likes Hyuk Jae as her friend because she’s really nice though weird because she always kisses her and Sungmin hates it because Kyuhyun is the only person who can kiss her. Heechul and Donghae open the envelop excitedly. Donghae’s eyes widened as he stares at the names of the best couple. Heechul smiles and nods her head. She agrees with it because upon seeing them, they really looks like a couple if only the girl is not yet taken and she really feels that the guys likes the girl more than friend.

 

“Our best couple for tonight is no other than…”

 

Heechul flashes a wide smile as she stares at the direction of Sungmin who is happily sitting beside Hyuk Jae and Seungri. Heechul notices Seungri staring at Sungmin. Well, she always caught Seungri staring at Sungmin full of love.

 

“Our best couple is Ms. Cho Sungmin and Mr. Lee Seung-hyun”

 

Heechul announces happily. Donghae and Hyuk Jae pout because they both want to be the couple of Sungmin on that night and win the best couple award with her, but too bad it was Sungmin and Seungri. Their friends clap their hands happily, feeling so happy for Sungmin who is still in shock mode. Her innocent eyes are big because she can’t believe that she will win an award like that. She doesn’t want that award because she doesn’t want any other man than her husband.

 

“Why me? I’m already married. Aigoo!”

 

Sungmin told her friends who happily cheers for her.

 

“You and Seungri-ah need to dance now”

 

Youngwoon happily told Sungmin as he helps her to stand.

 

“I don’t want Bear Oppa”

 

Sungmin shook her head as she hugs Youngwoon like a kid who is afraid of ghost stories.

 

“It’s ok Minnie”

 

“But…”

 

Youngwoon cups Sungmin’s beautiful face and looks at her.

 

“It’s the tradition. It’s just a dance. If you’re worried about your husband, he will not get jealous because it’s just a dance. If you want you can just dance with Seungri for a short time”

 

“But I’m already married. Why not Hyukkie Unnie and Hae Oppa? They can be a good couple”

 

Youngwoon shook his head.

 

“But the students and some Professors voted you and Seungri. We can’t do anything about it. It’s just for fun. You don’t need to be shy and afraid because Seungri is our friend. Just dance even for a little time”

 

“Ok”

 

Youngwoon gives Sungmin’s hand to Seungri.

 

“Take care of her”

 

Seungri nods at Youngwoon as he takes Sungmin into the dance floor. Sungmin feels nervous when wraps an arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him. Sungmin slowly places her hands on Seungri’s shoulders as they start dancing to the sweet music. Sungmin feels uncomfortable dancing with Seungri because she hates the fact that people voted them as a couple and see them as a couple. They are just friends and Sungmin only likes Seungri as her friends and she’s already married and she loves Kyuhyun so much.

 

“It’s ok Minnie. Just fifteen minutes. Let’s just dance for fifteen minutes ok?”

 

Seungri told Sungmin when he feels Sungmin being awkward to him.

 

“Just don’t mind those people who see us a couple. We know that we’re friends and we will remain friend forever right?”

 

Seungri told Sungmin, taking her worries away. Sungmin smiles at him.

 

“Of course Seungri we’re going to be friends forever”

 

Sungmin happily told Seungri who forces his self to smile. Hearing those words from Sungmin makes her heart ache and break into pieces.

 

“Your husband is really lucky to have you. You’re so lovely Minnie”

 

“Thanks”

 

Seungri can’t help but to get jealous of Kyuhyun. He really loves Sungmin and he hates the fact that he become coward before and didn’t confess to Sungmin after their graduation ceremony. Seungri stares at Sungmin as they continue dancing to the sweet music. He wants to captures those wonderful lips of hers and kisses her and owns her, but he can’t because Seungri knows that Sungmin will just see him as a friend. That’s all. It’s painful, but that’s the truth and Sungmin is the biggest frustration of Seungri. He stares at Sungmin sadly. He feels sorry for his self because he can only love Sungmin silently.

 

“I love you Minnie. If only you know…”

 

Seungri thought as he keeps his gaze upon Sungmin.

 

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

Heechul and Ryeowook happily drag Jongwoon to their table and point their fingers happily towards Sungmin and Seungri who are dancing on the dance floor along with the other Professors and students.

 

“So, what can you say Professor Kim?”

 

Ryeowook asks Jongwoon happily.

 

“Say about?”

 

Jongwoon asks as he observes Seungri’s moves and the way he stares at Sungmin.

 

“They are going to be the perfect candidate for Mr. and Ms. Journalism right?”

 

Heechul told Jongwoon happily. Jongwoon looks at Heechul and Ryeowook who are smiling brightly at him.

 

“All the officers of the Student Council already talk about it. We want to sign up Minnie as one of the candidate for Ms. Journalism and Seungri will be her partner”

 

Ryeowook explains.

 

“Chullie Unnie thinks that they will be the perfect candidate and Minnie might win the pageant because she’s really smart and beautiful”

 

Ryeowook added. Heechul nods, agreeing to her cousin.

 

“Tomorrow is the deadline of passing of the candidate’s profile”

 

Jongwoon informs them since he’s the head of that pageant.

 

“So, don’t forget to sign them up tomorrow, arasso?”

 

Jongwoon told Heechul and Ryeowook who happily nod at him.

 

“Minnie joining a pageant is not bad at all. It’s time to reveal her beauty in front of the people. It’s time for her to shine. I know that she can do it because she’s lovely, nice, amazing, smart and really beautiful girl”

 

Jongwoon told Heechul and Ryeowook happily as he watches Sungmin and Seungri dancing sweetly at the dance floor.

 

~~~

 

New York time: 9:00 AM (Friday)

Seoul, South Korea time: 11:00PM (Friday)

 

 

Sungmin went out from the bathroom with her nanny. She’s already on her sleepwear and ready to sleep. She just finished taking a warm bath. Her nanny helps her to lie down on the bed. Sungmin hugs her husband’s pillow. She can still smell Kyuhyun’s lovely perfume that lingers on his pillow and she just can’t help but to miss her husband even more.

 

“I miss you so much Kyu”

 

Sungmin whispers sadly. Sungmin’s nanny covers Sungmin’s body with the thick blanket, protecting her from cold. The head maid went inside Kyuhyun’s room and walks towards the bedside table to get the telephone.

 

“Young lady, are you going to sleep now?”

 

The head maid asks Sungmin who sadly shook her head.

 

“Young master call here awhile ago, but you’re still at the party. He told me to give you the telephone inside his room when you’re finally home because he will call again”

 

The head maid told Sungmin, making her smile. Sungmin slowly sits on the bed. The head maid holds her hand and gives her the telephone. She holds the other hand of Sungmin and teaches her how to answer the telephone.

 

“You need to press this to answer the call”

 

The head maid explains as she places Sungmin’s finger on the answer button. Sungmin nods at her.

 

“To end the call or hang up, you need to press the button next to the answer button”

 

The head maid places Sungmin’s finger on the button next to the answer button.

 

“Ok. Thanks a lot Ahjumma”

 

Sungmin smiles sweetly.

 

“You’re welcome young lady. Your nanny and I will go now. Just wait for young master’s call. Good night”

 

Sungmin nods happily.

 

“Good night”

 

The head maid and Sungmin’s nanny bow at Sungmin before leaving the room quietly. Sungmin waits patiently. After few minutes, she heard the telephone rings. Sungmin’s heart starts jumping because of joy. Sungmin presses the answer button as what the head maid instructed her earlier. She presses the telephone on her ear.

 

“Yeoboseo. Kyu, is that you?”

 

Sungmin asks excitedly. Kyuhyun smiles brightly upon hearing his wife’s sweet voice.

 

“Finally, I didn’t fail this time. Hi baby, I finally able to talk to you”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, feeling so happy because he’s finally talking to his wife. Sungmin smiles brightly upon hearing her husband’s voice.

 

“I miss you so much Kyu. It’s good to hear your voice”

 

“I miss you too baby. I’m badly missing you. I keep on thinking about you”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who notices his tired voice.

 

“You sound so tired”

 

Sungmin told her husband worriedly. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“I’m fine baby. Don’t worry about me. I’m currently driving my car. I’m on my way at Rochester New York. Onew is already there. I’m going to see the site and meet the Engineers and have a contract signing today for the extension of Cho International Group of Companies here in New York”

 

Kyuhyun happily informs his wife.

 

“How are you my baby Min? How’s the party?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin smiles.

 

“I’m fine Kyu. I enjoy the party with my friends. Mom and dad fetch me at nine because they told me that you want me to go home at nine”

 

“Yes I do because I don’t want you to stay late at night because you need to take a lot of rest since we’re already planning to have our baby soon”

 

Kyuhyun explains, reasoning out. He doesn’t want to tell Sungmin that he’s jealous that’s why he wants Sungmin to go home early.

 

“I’m going to have shopping later and tomorrow before my flight. What do you want?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“I just want you to go back here with me as early as possible. Seriously Kyu, I miss you so much”

 

“Same here baby. But don’t worry. I’ll be home on Sunday. So please wait patiently ok?”

 

Sungmin nods.

 

“Dad told me that you’re skipping meals. Why? Who teach you to become a hard headed wife while I’m away?”

 

Kyuhyun asks while pouting.

 

“I just don’t have an appetite because I miss you so badly. I’m not used to it whenever you’re far away from me for a long time, so please hurry and go back to me soon”

 

Kyuhyun nods his head.

 

“But you still need to eat ok. I’m going to worry about you if you will skip meals again”

 

“I promise not to do that again. I’m sorry Kyu. I just miss you so badly”

 

“I miss you too so badly baby. I’m also not used to it to be far away from you for a long time. But don’t worry and don’t be sad anymore because I’ll be back to you on Sunday”

 

Sungmin nods.

 

“I will wait for you”

 

“I can’t wait to see you again baby. I can’t to kiss you and hold you in my arms and eat you”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife teasingly. Sungmin suddenly blush upon hearing the word ‘eat’.

 

“Kyu, stop teasing me. Don’t be so naughty”

 

Sungmin told her husband, feeling shy towards him.

 

“What? I’m just telling you the truth. I can eat you on Sunday, right?”

 

Sungmin didn’t answer as her beautiful face starts getting red like a tomato.

 

“Baby, I’m asking”

 

“Well…”

 

Sungmin calms herself.

 

“Are we going to make love on Sunday?”

 

Sungmin asks shyly. Kyuhyun smiles brightly.

 

“You want us to make love on Sunday?”

 

Kyuhyun asks seductively. Sungmin nods her head shyly while blushing really hard.

 

“Yes?”

 

Kyuhyun asks when Sungmin didn’t answer.

 

“There’s nothing wrong if we make love right? We’re husband and wife. Kyu let’s make our baby on Sunday”

 

Sungmin shyly told Kyuhyun.

 

“I’m sorry baby. But you need to reserve it for honeymoon”

 

“But still…”

 

“You want us to make love, but you’re still shy of me”

 

Kyuhyun teases his wife, making her frown.

 

“Fine. I won’t make love to you forever. That’s your punishment for teasing me”

 

Sungmin told her husband while frowning.

 

“Baby…”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“I’m just kidding ok. Please don’t get mad at me ok. I love you”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin sweetly. Sungmin smiles.

 

“I love you too Kyu”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun before yawning.

 

“Sleepy?”

 

Sungmin nods.

 

“You go to sleep now since its already late there”

 

Sungmin lay down on the bed and hugs her husband’s pillow.

 

“Kyu…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“I’m hugging your pillow. Be back to me soon. I miss you so much”

 

Kyuhyun nods.

 

“I’ll be home on Sunday. Go to sleep now”

 

“Please sing for me”

 

“Ok. I will sing for you until you finally fall asleep. Good night my beautiful baby Min. I love you so much baby. See you on Sunday”

 

Sungmin yawns again.

 

“See you on Sunday Kyu. Take care and be back safely. I miss you so much. I love you too. Kyu…”

 

“Yes baby Min?”

 

“Let’s make our baby soon, please. I also want a baby inside my tummy just like Fany Unnie”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun smiles brightly and nods his head happily.

 

“Ok. We’re going to make our baby soon. Go to sleep now. Sleep tight. I love you so much Cho Sungmin”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin smiles and slowly closes her eyes when Kyuhyun starts singing for her.

 

 

How many times did I pray you’d find me?

How many wishes on the star

Gazing off into the dark

Dreaming I’d see your face

Safe at home unafraid

Captured in your embrace

 

So many times when my heart was broken

Visions of you would keep me strong

You were with me all along

Guiding my every step

You are all that I am

And I’ll never forget

 

It was you who first believed

In all that I was made to be

It was you looking in my eyes

You held my hand and showed me life

And I’ve never been the same

Since you first believe

 

 

Kyuhyun keeps on singing while driving the car carefully. He stops singing when Sungmin is already quiet for a long time.

 

“Baby…”

 

Kyuhyun speaks, but Sungmin didn’t answer.

 

“Baby Min, are you already sleeping now?”

 

Kyuhyun asks, but he didn’t get any answer from his wife. Kyuhyun smiles because he knows that his wife finally falls asleep.

 

“I love you so much Cho Sungmin. I love you with all my heart and soul. You’re the only girl that I love. I will love you more each day and forever. Good night my beautiful baby. Sleep tight. See you on Sunday. I love you my baby Min. I love you so much”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. He makes a soft ‘mwah’ sound, kissing his wife before hanging up. Sungmin is sleeping peacefully. The telephone that was on her ear is slowly falling on the bed. Sungmin sleeps with a smile on her lips because she knows that her husband loves her so much and because of that, Sungmin feels very special and wonderful.