LOVE IS NOT BLIND (Chapter 22)

LOVE IS NOT BLIND

Chapter 22

 

 

Kyuhyun was standing at the balcony while talking to someone over the phone.

 

“Sir, your Vice-President call me yesterday to inform you that you need to go in New York because of an emergency meeting regarding your business partnership with Antel Teletech, Inc.”

 

Onew told Kyuhyun who takes a deep breath.

 

“And Sir, Mr. Shibuya’s secretary calls awhile ago. She informs me about your business trip with Mr. Shibuya and Mr. Chang in Macau at the end of the month. You will also have a business trip in Bern, Switzerland on…”

 

“Onew…”

 

Kyuhyun speaks to cut his secretary.

 

“Yes Sir?”

 

Onew asks nervously. Kyuhyun sighs.

 

“Will you please stop nagging about my schedules? I’m still here in Costa Rica for vacation with my wife and family. Just send all my schedules and all the important documents that I will review and I will need for my emergency meeting with Mr. Copper in New York. Send it in my email. I need it today”

 

Onew nods as she writes it down in his notebook.

 

“I’m going to call my Vice-President later. You need to get me a ticket for my flight tomorrow in New York. You’re going with me”

 

“Yes Sir. Anything else?”

 

Onew asks. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“Just send those important documents in my email. I need it today”

 

“No problem Sir. I’ll send in your email right away”

 

Onew told his boss.

 

“Call me later if you successfully book a flight for me tomorrow”

 

Kyuhyun told his secretary before hanging up.

 

“I’m going to leave my baby again”

 

Kyuhyun told his self. He sighs sadly before returning inside the room. Kyuhyun quietly walks towards the bed. He puts his mobile phone on top of the bedside table before lying carefully beside his sleeping wife, avoiding waking her.

 

“Kyu…”

 

Sungmin slowly opens her eyes upon feeling her husband’s warm arms around her, embracing her. Kyuhyun looks at his beautiful wife. He touches her cheek and gently caresses it.

 

“I’m sorry baby. Did I wake you?”

 

Kyuhyun asks his wife who still feel sleepy. Sungmin shook her head. She slowly closes her eyes and buries her beautiful face on her husband’s chest.

 

“Why? Is there something wrong my beautiful baby Min?”

 

Kyuhyun asks as he starts his wife’s shoulder length hair gently.

 

“I woke up awhile ago, but I didn’t feel you beside me. I try to sleep again, but I can’t”

 

Sungmin told her husband, feeling his warm arms around her.

 

“Sorry baby. I didn’t mean to leave you sleeping alone. I’m at the balcony awhile ago. I’m talking to Onew over the phone”

 

Kyuhyun explains. He hugs Sungmin tight. Sungmin wraps her right leg on Kyuhyun’s thigh. Kyuhyun rests his chin on Sungmin’s head and closes his eyes.

 

“Baby…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“I’m going to tell you something”

 

Sungmin nods her head, signaling her husband to continue talking.

 

“But you need to promise me first that you’re not going to get mad, cry or feel sad”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin while slowly running his hands on her back, gently touching her body. Sungmin slowly raises her head. Kyuhyun looks at his wife’s worried face.

 

“Is there something wrong Kyu?”

 

Sungmin asks worriedly. Kyuhyun shook his head and gently brushes his nose from hers.

 

“There’s nothing wrong and nothing to worry about baby. I just don’t want you to get mad, feel sad or cry about the thing that I’m going to tell you. Can you promise me that my baby Min?”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife before kissing her wonderful lips softly. Sungmin nods her head.

 

“Ok. I promise not to get mad at you. I’m not also going to cry and be sad. What is it Kyu? Please tell me”

 

Kyuhyun tuck his wife’s hair on her ear. He gently caresses Sungmin’s cheek.

 

“I’m leaving tomorrow. I need to go in New York because I have an emergency meeting with Mr. Copper for my business partnership with Antel Teletech, Inc.”

 

Kyuhyun informs his wife.

 

“Can I come with you?”

 

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“You need to stay here and finish the vacation with our family. You still have two more days to enjoy Costa Rica before you go back in Seoul”

 

“But I want to go with you”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head again and gently brushes his fingers on Sungmin’s wonderful lips.

 

“You can’t come with me in New York baby. I can’t bring you with me because I don’t know how long I will stay in New York. You have class. You can’t absent because exams are coming before the holiday vacation”

 

Kyuhyun explains.

 

“But…”

 

Kyuhyun gently presses a finger on his wife’s lips to stop her from talking.

 

“Don’t argue with me baby because you will never win this time. Just stop being a brat”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. He stands up and walks towards the door upon hearing someone knocking. Kyuhyun opens the door and stares at his wife’s nanny who quickly bows at him.

 

“Good morning young master. Breakfast is ready. They are all waiting for you and young lady at the dining room”

 

Sungmin’s nanny informs Kyuhyun who nods at her.

 

“We’re going down now. Thank you”

 

Sungmin’s nanny bows before walking away. Kyuhyun gently closes the door. He goes back on the bed and lay down beside Sungmin.

 

“Baby, let’s go down now and eat our breakfast. They are already waiting for us at the dining room”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife while her hair gently. Sungmin ignores him and turns her back away to avoid Kyuhyun.

 

“I’m not going to eat breakfast”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun’s blood suddenly boils upon hearing his wife. He gets up and stares at his wife whose eyes are closed.

 

“What’s your problem baby? Why don’t you want to eat breakfast?”

 

Kyuhyun asks, controlling his temper. Sungmin didn’t answer. She just ignores her husband. She’s actually feeling upset because her husband needs to be busy again with his work and because Kyuhyun will be leaving her again.

 

“You promise that you will not get mad or feel sad, but why are you like that?”

 

Kyuhyun asks, but the only answer that he gets is a total silence.

 

“Cho Sungmin, I’m talking to you! Aish! Seriously…this girl is…aish!”

 

Kyuhyun ruffles his hair, feeling irritated on his wife.

 

“Look…”

 

Kyuhyun sighs, still controlling his temper towards his wife. He doesn’t want to get mad at his wife and he doesn’t want them to fight.

 

“I know that you’re upset about me going in New York and leaving you again. But Min…you need to understand that I’m busy and I need to work. I don’t want to disappoint the people around me, especially dad”

 

Kyuhyun explains calmly.

 

“It’s ok Kyu. Just go down now and join them in breakfast. I’m not hungry. I’ll just sleep again”

 

“Baby”

 

“And one more thing Kyu…let’s just cancel our date today”

 

“WHAT?”

 

Kyuhyun raises his voice as he completely loses his temper towards Sungmin.

 

“YAH! WILL YOU PLEASE STOP BEING A BRAT?”

 

Kyuhyun shouts angrily. Sungmin remains lying on the bed with her eyes closed.

 

“ALL I’M ASKING IS FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND! WAS IT REALLY HARD ON YOUR PART?”

 

Kyuhyun asks angrily. Sungmin didn’t answer.

 

“CHO SUNGMIN, I’M TALKING TO YOU!”

 

“I just don’t want to go out. Let’s just stay here. Just pack your things and prepare everything that you will need for your flight tomorrow”

 

Sungmin told her husband with frustration in her voice. She’s really upset and she doesn’t want to hide it. Kyuhyun takes a deep breath, trying to calm down his self.

 

“We’re going out later. You’re going with me whether you like it or not!”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. He stands up and leaves the room angrily. Kyuhyun saw Jessica walking towards him.

 

“What’s wrong? Aunt wants me to check on you and Min. We heard you shouting”

 

Jessica asks Kyuhyun who looks serious and angry at the same time.

 

“Where is Min?”

 

“She doesn’t want to eat”

 

“Why? You supposed to insist so she wi—“

 

“IF SHE WANTS TO STARVE HERSELF THEN LET HER DO THAT! SHE WANTS IT THAT WAY, THEN LET IT BE!”

 

Kyuhyun shouts angrily, making Jessica’s heart beats fast because of fear.

 

“Hey, don’t shout. If the—“

 

“SHUT UP!”

 

Kyuhyun shouts. He shoots Jessica a serious glare before walking away. He go downstairs and went inside the dining room to eat his breakfast with his family.

 

“Kyu, we heard you shouting. What’s wrong?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks upon seeing her son. Kyuhyun didn’t answer. He grabs a seat and sit down. They all stare at Kyuhyun who is already eating his breakfast quietly. Mr. and Mrs. Cho stare at each other. They just shook their head and continue eating.

 

“By the way son, where is our baby girl?”

 

Mr. Cho asks Kyuhyun upon noticing that his beautiful daughter in law is not around.

 

“She throws tantrum. She doesn’t want to eat”

 

Kyuhyun answers his father. Jessica arrives inside the dining room.

 

“Min doesn’t want to eat. She told me that she’s not hungry. She will just go back to sleep”

 

Jessica informs her aunt and uncle.

 

“You supposed to insist, so she will follow”

 

Tiffany told Jessica.

 

“I did, but she really doesn’t want to eat. It’s hard to persuade her sometimes”

 

Jessica sighs and goes back to her seat and continues eating her breakfast. Mr. Cho calls Sungmin’s nanny.

 

“Yes Sir?”

 

“Please bring my baby girl’s breakfast in their room. Make sure that she will eat”

 

“Yes Sir”

 

Sungmin’s nanny bows and was about to go out to get a tray in the kitchen when Kyuhyun suddenly speaks.

 

“Don’t bring her breakfast. She told me that she doesn’t want to eat and she’s not hungry. Let her starve herself. Don’t give her food unless she goes down here to eat”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife’s nanny who gulps nervously because of Kyuhyun’s serious glare.

 

“You must follow me. Go now and bring my baby girl’s breakfast in their room”

 

Mr. Cho commanded his daughter in law’s nanny. They all stare at Kyuhyun when he slams his hand on the table, making Sungmin’s nanny jump because of fear.

 

“No! Let her starve herself. You need to follow me because I’m her husband!”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife’s nanny angrily. Mrs. Cho holds her husband’s hand to prevent him from arguing with their son. Mr. Cho nods. He takes a deep breath, calming his self.

 

“Son, don’t be harsh on your wife”

 

Mr. Cho told Kyuhyun calmly. Kyuhyun shook his head, still frowning.

 

“Dad, I’m not being harsh on my wife. She will continue to become a brat if you will always spoil her”

 

“But son…”

 

“Dad, Min is no longer a baby. She’s already eighteen years old. She’s already a big girl. Let her do whatever she wants. She wants to throw tantrums and starve herself then let her do that. Just stop spoiling her. Let me discipline that bra girl this time”

 

Kyuhyun explains.

 

“What is really the reason why Minnie throw tantrum?”

 

Siwon asks curiously because he knows that Sungmin will never throw tantrum without a reason.

 

“Maybe she’s just having a PMS because of her period”

 

Tiffany explains. Jessica nods, agreeing with Tiffany.

 

“She’s throwing tantrums because I told her that I will be leaving tomorrow”

 

Kyuhyun told them. They all stare at him curiously.

 

“I need to go in New York because I have an emergency meeting with Mr. Copper for the company’s partnership with Anthel Teletech, Inc. I’ll be leaving tomorrow”

 

Kyuhyun informs them.

 

“Why don’t you just bring her with you?”

 

Siwon suggested to his cousin in law.

 

“Siwon is right sweetheart. Just bring Minnie with you in New York, so she will stop throwing tantrums”

 

Mrs. Cho told her son. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“I want to, but I really can’t bring her with me. I don’t know how long I will stay in New York. She has class and she can’t absent because exams are coming”

 

Kyuhyun explains.

 

“Son, I think you’re setting a very high expectation to your wife”

 

Mr. Cho told Kyuhyun who shook his head and sigh.

 

“Dad, I’m not pressuring her or what. What do you want me to do? Always drag her with me wherever I’m going? She won’t learn anything if she will always skip classes. I’m going to leave her under your care. Please take care of her for the meantime while I’m away from her”

 

Kyuhyun told his parents. They shook their heads.

 

“Sweetheart, we can’t watch over Minnie because your dad and I will go straight in Sydney after this vacation”

 

Mrs. Cho informs everyone. Siwon, Tiffany and Jessica secretly stare at each other because they are thinking the same thing and they feel sad for Kyuhyun because he’s really innocent.

 

“Your mom and I decided to stay in our house there”

 

Mr. Cho told his son.

 

“Seriously? You really want to stay there? I mean, you keep on missing Seoul whenever you’re staying in Sydney”

 

Kyuhyun told his father, disagreeing with him.

 

“It’s only for the meantime son. I just want to visit our company there and check if everything is fine, so you won’t have a hard time when you finally visit our company there in which I really think that you need to do it soon. The employees there are really eager to see you”

 

Mr. Cho told his son. But of course not everything that he told to Kyuhyun is true. He will not go in Sydney to visit their company there. He and Mrs. Cho will go there to see his doctors again and for some treatment for his Leukemia. He also wants to talk to his doctors privately; to ask them about how long he will still live.

 

“About that thing, maybe I can visit the company in Sydney after the holidays. I just don’t have work before the holidays or during the holidays because my beautiful baby will surely be upset if that happens. I just want to spend a lot of time with her after doing my entire work before the holidays”

 

Kyuhyun told his father. Mr. Cho nods his head.

 

“It’s ok son. Nothing to worry about. Of course Minnie is still more important than any other thing. Well, speaking of holidays…”

 

Mr. Cho takes a sip on his acai berry juice before continuing.

 

“Your mom and I decided that we should all celebrate Christmas in Sydney. Is that ok?”

 

Mr. Cho told his son. Kyuhyun nods.

 

“It’s ok dad. I’m also going to suggest that to you and mom. It’s not bad to celebrate Christmas in Sydney. But Min and I will leave on the 28th. I plan to bring her in Japan since she really loves to go there and because of cherry blossom season there. We’re going to celebrate her nineteenth birthday there. If you want, you can go with us”

 

Kyuhyun informs his parents. Mr. Cho shook his head.

 

“Just enjoy your time together. I’m really looking forward on having a cute and adorable grandchild soon. Your mom and I are really looking forward to it. We hope that Minnie will be pregnant before or after the holidays”

 

Mr. Cho told his son while smiling brightly at him. Mrs. Cho nods her head happily as well as Siwon, Tiffany and Jessica. They all agree to Mr. Cho.

 

“I don’t know dad. Min has her period for this month and I’m busy, but we will try”

 

“But please don’t make it too long, arasso? I want to see a little Kyuhyun or little Sungmin soon. I’m already demanding for it Cho Kyuhyun, so please make it fast”

 

Mr. Cho demanded. Kyuhyun nods at his father while smiling.

 

“Min and I will talk about it later”

 

Mr. Cho nods happily as well as Mrs. Cho while Jessica and Tiffany giggle happily while imagining their cousin in law being pregnant.

 

“By the way, Min and I will go out today. Is it ok if Min and I will have our own time together today? I’m sorry if we can’t join you guys later”

 

Kyuhyun told his family. Mrs. Cho nods.

 

“Don’t worry about it sweetheart. It’s ok. Just enjoy your time with your wife. You both need it. Don’t think about us. Just go wherever you want to go and do whatever you want to do. Just have fun with our baby girl and take care of her”

 

Mrs. Cho told her son happily.

 

“We’re not going home today. We’re going to stay in a hotel tonight. We will just return tomorrow morning”

 

“No problem. Spend this whole day with her, so she will already stop throwing tantrum and she won’t be upset anymore because you’re going to leave her again”

 

Mrs. Cho told Kyuhyun who nods his head.

 

“I will mom”

 

Kyuhyun smiles and continues eating his breakfast, feeling a bit guilty for being harsh on his wife.

 

~~~

 

“Fany Unnie, Jessica Unnie…what are you guys doing?”

 

Sungmin asks while sitting on the couch. She was inside the walk-in closet with Tiffany and Jessica who are busy doing something. Tiffany is busy choosing the shoes that Sungmin will wear on her date with Kyuhyun while Jessica is busy choosing Sungmin’s clothes.

 

“Jess is choosing your clothes while I choose your shoes”

 

Tiffany informs her cousin in law without looking at her.

 

“But I really told you that I don’t want to go with Kyu today”

 

Sungmin told them. Tiffany looks at Sungmin while holding her cousin in law’s pumps.

 

“Sweetheart, stop throwing tantrums. This day will be your day with Kyu ok”

 

“Can I just go with you?”

 

Tiffany shook her head.

 

“No you can’t because you have a date with your husband today. Kyu will surely get mad at all of us if you won’t go with him today. I know that you’re not in good terms with him today, but you still need to go with him”

 

Tiffany told her cousin in law. Sungmin just nods her head.

 

“Tada! I found the perfect clothes for Min”

 

Jessica happily told Tiffany while showing her the black leather skater skirt and white see through sleeveless chiffon blouse.

 

“So, what do you think Fany?”

 

Jessica asks. Tiffany looks at Jessica. They smile brightly at each other.

 

“PERFECT!”

 

Tiffany and Jessica shout in unison. Kyuhyun softly knocks on the door before going inside the walk-in closet. He saw his wife sitting quietly on the couch. Sungmin is wearing a white bathrobe. Kyuhyun walks towards his cousins who are giggling happily.

 

“Yah! What are you guys doing huh? You supposed to dress my wife now because we’re already leaving”

 

Kyuhyun told them. Tiffany and Jessica look at Kyuhyun, flashing their bright smiles.

 

“We’re going to dress her now. We just finish choosing her clothes”

 

Jessica happily told her cousin. Kyuhyun saw the clothes that Jessica was holding. He quickly grabs it away from Jessica’s grip to check on what clothes his cousins choose for his wife. Kyuhyun frowns upon seeing the clothes.

 

“Min will not wear these clothes. I don’t want her to wear these clothes”

 

Kyuhyun told them.

 

“WHAT?”

 

Tiffany and Jessica shout in unison.

 

“But why? It will suit her because she has a very beautiful skin and of course flawless legs”

 

Jessica told Kyuhyun while pouting at him.

 

“And it will go well with these shoes”

 

Tiffany told Kyuhyun while showing him Sungmin’s pumps. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“Min and I will have our own adventure today, so why will you let her wear a short skirt? I don’t like her exposing her skin because I’m jealous whenever men will look at her. Min is my wife and I’m the only man allowed to stares at her because I’m her husband and Min is mine…all mine…everything about her is mine”

 

Kyuhyun told his cousins as he starts being overprotective and possessive again over his wonderful wife. Kyuhyun returns the black leather skater skirt inside the cabinet.

 

“Aigoo!”

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened as he stares at the white see through chiffon blouse of his wife.

 

“Why will my baby wear this kind of blouse? It’s too revealing. People will see her bra because the fabric is too thin. Seriously, why do you need to buy my wife such revealing clothes?”

 

Kyuhyun returns his wife’s blouse inside the cabinet. Kyuhyun grabs Sungmin’s pumps away from Tiffany’s hands.

 

“Min will wear flats and not heels”

 

Kyuhyun told Tiffany as he returns his wife’s pumps back in the cabinet. Tiffany and Jessica frown at him.

 

“Yah! You’re such a kill joy Kyu!”

 

“And very possessive brat. Seriously, since when did you become conservative huh?”

 

Tiffany and Jessica told their cousin while frowning so hard at him.

 

“Since I marry my wife”

 

Kyuhyun told them.

 

“Ok. Just leave me and Min alone. I’ll be the one who will choose her clothes and her shoes. Seriously, you guys are not really good in fashion”

 

“YAH! CHO KYUHYUN!”

 

Kyuhyun just flash his evil smile, making his cousins frown so hard.

 

“You’re just making my wife your fashion victim. Just leave everything to me because I know what looks good for Min. So, please leave now…shooo”

 

Kyuhyun shoo his cousins.

 

“Aish! This kid is such a brat”

 

Tiffany told Kyuhyun. She frowns at him before going out of the walk-in closet.

 

“How about you? Your other half already leave. You also need to leave”

 

“You know what? You’re such a ing brat”

 

Jessica stuck her tongue out. She moves closer to Sungmin.

 

“Fany and I will leave now. Enjoy your day with your possessive and very brat hubby”

 

Jessica giggles happily and gives Sungmin a soft peck on her cheek. Sungmin smiles at her.

 

“Enjoy your adventure as well”

 

Sungmin told Jessica. Kyuhyun quickly grabs his cousin’s arm.

 

“Just leave us now”

 

“Shut up!”

 

Jessica kicks Kyuhyun’s knee while pouting.

 

“Ha! That’s what you get brat!”

 

Jessica stuck her tongue out and quickly runs outside before Kyuhyun can catch her.

 

“YAH! JESSICA JUNG!!! AISH!!!”

 

Kyuhyun bites his lips.

 

“That girl is really…aish…so irritating”

 

Kyuhyun whispers. He takes a deep breath and turn around. He looks at his wife who is still sitting on the couch while laughing softly. Kyuhyun raises an eyebrow.

 

“And why are you laughing brat baby?”

 

Kyuhyun asks before walking towards his wife. Sungmin shook her head happily. Kyuhyun holds her hands to help her stand.

 

“Kyu…”

 

Kyuhyun wraps an arm around Sungmin’s waist and gently pulls her towards him.

 

“Yes my brat baby?”

 

Kyuhyun asks as he tucks his wife’s hair on her ear. Sungmin reaches her hand out. Kyuhyun holds his wife’s hand with his free hand and he places Sungmin’s hand gently on his cheek. Sungmin smiles sweetly as she gently runs her fingers on her husband’s gorgeous face.

 

“Sorry for being a brat and for throwing tantrum awhile ago. Are you still mad at me?”

 

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun stares at his wife. Of course he can’t resist her and he can’t get mad at her for a long time. Kyuhyun shook his head. He slowly brushes his nose from hers.

 

“I’m not mad anymore. You can be a brat baby of mine, but don’t become a super brat because I’m the only super brat here”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, making her laugh softly. Sungmin nods her head.

 

“Kyu…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

Sungmin let go of her husband’s gorgeous face and places her hand on her tummy.

 

“I’m hungry now. Can we have our lunch first before we leave?”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun while pouting cutely. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“We’re going to eat somewhere, so be patience and beside…”

 

Kyuhyun gently flicks his wife’s forehead.

 

“It’s your punishment for being a bad baby girl awhile ago. You choose to starve yourself, so it’s not my fault if you’re already hungry. But anyway, you need to get dress now so we can already leave and eat our lunch together”

 

Sungmin nods at her husband. Kyuhyun let go of her and starts choosing his wife’s clothes inside the cabinet. Kyuhyun grabs Sungmin’s white fisherman sweater and old navy skinny jeans.

 

“Min…”

 

Kyuhyun looks at his wife.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Are you already wearing your bra and ?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods shyly.

 

“Why?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head as he walks towards his wife.

 

“Nothing. I’m just asking”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who starts blushing when Kyuhyun slowly unties her bathrobe. Kyuhyun gently removes his wife’s bathrobe, exposing her beautiful body. He stares at her. Sungmin’s milky skin is glowing and it’s really beautiful. She’s wearing a black bra and white . Kyuhyun raises an eyebrow.

 

“Black and white?”

 

Kyuhyun looks at his wife and notices her blushing. Sungmin feels shy because her husband is staring at her body.

 

“Why are you blushing?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin reaches her hand out and places it on Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face. She covers her husband’s eyes, so he won’t see her.

 

“Don’t stare at me. I’m shy”

 

“Shy?”

 

Kyuhyun quickly removes Sungmin’s hand away from his eyes.

 

“How can you be shy in front of me? You let your nanny, mom, Fany and Jess see you , but you’re shy with me?”

 

Kyuhyun asks as he stares at his wife’s wonderful body, controlling his self on being naughty.

 

“But they are girls like me, so it’s normal”

 

Kyuhyun gently flicks Sungmin’s forehead.

 

“I’m your husband, so it’s also normal and beside I already see your whole being on the night that we make love…no need to be shy. Just let me take care of you and be your nanny for this day, arasso?”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before kissing her lips softly. Sungmin smiles and nods her head. Kyuhyun starts dressing his wife, helping her to put on her clothes. After dressing his wife, Kyuhyun carefully pushes Sungmin back on her seat.

 

“Just take a seat for awhile. I’ll just choose your shoes”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before walking towards the cabinet again. He was about to get Sungmin’s black peep toe flats when he remembers something. Kyuhyun remembers that the weather outside is really cold since winter is approaching. So, instead of grabbing his wife’s black peep toe flats, Kyuhyun change his mind and grabs his wife’s brown wide calf boots. It’s good that the heels of the boots are not that high. Kyuhyun also grabs Sungmin’s white and black scarf and her red wool blend trench coat. Kyuhyun walks towards Sungmin. He sits on his heels.

 

“This will protect your feet from cold”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife as he puts Sungmin’s wide calf boots on her feet. After putting his wife’s boots on her feet, Kyuhyun slowly stand and helps Sungmin wears her red wool blend trench coat. Kyuhyun close his wife’s coat and tie it before putting her scarf around her neck.

 

“There you go baby. I remember that the weather outside is really cold since winter is coming. I should protect you from the cold weather, so you won’t be sick. I don’t want you to be sick because I’m going far from you. I will be worrying a lot if you will be sick”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. He bends a little lower to have the same level to his wife.

 

“Ready for our date?”

 

“You comb my hair first”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun while smiling at him.

 

“Oh yes! I forgot about that”

 

Kyuhyun quickly runs towards the dresser and gets Sungmin’s very expensive pink brush and her ponytail. Kyuhyun runs towards his wife and gently combs her hair. He puts Sungmin’s ponytail inside his pocket.

 

“Just tie your hair later when it’s already dry”

 

“Ok”

 

Kyuhyun holds his wife’s hand to help her stand. They went out of the walk-in closet. Kyuhyun walks towards their bed. He places his wife’s brush and long cane inside his backpack.

 

“Did you forget anything? I ask your nanny to pack some of our things later because we’re not going to sleep here tonight”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

 

“Why? Where are we going to stay later?”

 

Sungmin asks curiously. Kyuhyun smiles at his beautiful wife.

 

“Secret”

 

Kyuhyun whispers to Sungmin’s ear, teasing her.

 

“So, did you forget something?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin thinks for the meantime before shaking her head.

 

“Sure?”

 

Sungmin nods. Kyuhyun holds his wife’s hand.

 

“Let’s go, so we can eat our lunch now. I don’t want to starve you”

 

“Ok”

 

Kyuhyun gives Sungmin a sweet peck on her lips before walking carefully towards the door, guiding his wife’s steps. They went out of their room and carefully go downstairs. Mr. and Mrs. Cho who are sitting at the living room while waiting for Siwon, Tiffany and Jessica who are still preparing their selves for their shopping day, smiles at the couple.

 

“You guys are going now?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks the couple while smiling at them. Kyuhyun and Sungmin both nod their heads.

 

“We need to go now because my beautiful baby is already hungry. I need to feed her first before we have our tour around Costa Rica”

 

Kyuhyun told his parents happily. Mr. and Mrs. Cho stand up and walk towards them.

 

“You take care and have fun”

 

Mrs. Cho told the couple. She kisses their cheek. Mr. Cho looks at his son.

 

“You take care of our baby girl. Don’t give her a hard time, arasso?”

 

Kyuhyun nods happily at his father. Mr. Cho smiles and gently pats Kyuhyun’s shoulder before looking at his daughter in law who is smiling sweetly.

 

“Have fun with your husband. We will see you tomorrow”

 

Sungmin nods happily. Mr. Cho kisses her cheek.

 

“I’ll see you both tomorrow before I fly in New York. I love you mom and dad”

 

Kyuhyun hugs his parents and gives his mother a sweet kiss on her cheek.

 

“We love you too sweetheart”

 

Mrs. Cho told her son. Sungmin softly presses her husband’s hand to catch his attention. Kyuhyun looks at her.

 

“Yes baby? Is there something wrong?”

 

Kyuhyun asks with concern in his voice. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“I also want to kiss mom and dad”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun who smiles brightly. He helps his wife towards his parents. Sungmin hugs her in laws before giving them a sweet peck on their cheeks.

 

“I love you mom and dad. Kyu and I will be back tomorrow. You enjoy your day together and with Siwon Oppa, Fany Unnie and Jessica Unnie. Take care as well. Dad, don’t forget to drink a warm milk before you sleep, so you can sleep properly”

 

Mr. Cho nods his head while smiling at his beautiful daughter in law.

 

“Yes baby girl”

 

“We love you sweetheart”

 

Mr. and Mrs. Cho kiss Sungmin’s cheek before letting the couple go. Sungmin’s nanny was waiting for them outside.

 

“Young master…”

 

She bows at Kyuhyun.

 

“I already put your things inside the car”

 

“Thanks”

 

Kyuhyun smiles at his wife’s nanny.

 

“Have fun on your date young lady”

 

Sungmin nods her head happily. Sungmin’s nanny bows at them before going inside the villa. Kyuhyun opens the front door for his wife. He helps her to get inside. Kyuhyun buckles Sungmin’s seatbelt.

 

“I love you”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who smiles at him.

 

“I love you too Kyu”

 

Kyuhyun smiles and softly kisses his wife’s wonderful lips before closing the door gently. He runs towards the driver’s seat. Kyuhyun went inside. He buckles his seatbelt and starts the engine.

 

“Let’s go my beautiful brat baby Min?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin smiles and nods her head happily.

 

“Kyu…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Let’s enjoy our date today, arasso?”

 

Kyuhyun nods happily.

 

“Of course baby. We’re going to have a romantic date”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. He smiles at her and starts driving the car away.

 

~~~

 

 *PARK CAFÉ RESTAURANT, SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA*

 

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin are having their peaceful lunch together at Park Café Restaurant in San Jose, Costa Rica. They are sitting beside each other, eating on one plate; it was Kyuhyun’s idea. He volunteers to feed Sungmin, so she won’t have a hard time eating.

 

“Do you still want to order something aside from your green tea cake which will be served later?”

 

Kyuhyun asks Sungmin who is taking a sip on her melon shake. Sungmin shook her head. Kyuhyun gets the cold glass of melon shake away from Sungmin’s hand when she’s done taking a sip. He places it on top of their table and wipes his wife’s lips with the table napkin.

 

“You’re feeding me a lot”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun smiles before feeding Sungmin with mashed potato.

 

“Well, I just want you to be healthy all the time”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before feeding his self with chicken pesto.

 

“But I’m already growing big because mom always feed me a lot and now you’re doing it too”

 

Sungmin told her husband while pouting. Kyuhyun continues feeding her.

 

“Just eat. You’re being noisy again. It’s ok if you become fat. I don’t care. You will always remain beautiful in my eyes even though you grow like a hippo”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. He suddenly smiles when he saw his wife blushing a little.

 

“Am I being cheesy again, that’s why you’re blushing?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin didn’t answer. Her beautiful face just turns red like a tomato.

 

“So…”

 

Kyuhyun drinks his wine before continuing.

 

“Where do you want to go?”

 

Kyuhyun asks as he pours another glass of wine. Sungmin shook her head cutely.

 

“I don’t know. I thought we’re going to have an adventure today?”

 

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun nods.

 

“Yes, but it’s up to you on what kind of adventure do you want”

 

“I thought you have a special plan for us today? What is it?”

 

Sungmin asks like a kid. Kyuhyun gently flicks Sungmin’s forehead. He leans his face closer to her and softly kisses her wonderful lips.

 

“You’ll know it later”

 

Kyuhyun smiles and gently pats Sungmin’s cheek before feeding her some asparagus with bacon.

 

“I’m just asking you baby…maybe you want to go somewhere else or do something else aside from my special plan for us today”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin thinks for the meantime while chewing her food carefully. Kyuhyun drinks his wine while staring at his beautiful wife. He just can’t take his eyes away from her. Sungmin suddenly shook her head.

 

“I can’t think of anything else to do since I don’t know anything about this country. Let’s just do your special plan for us today”

 

Sungmin told her husband while smiling sweetly. Kyuhyun leans his gorgeous face on hers.

 

“What if my plan for both of us today is something naughty?”

 

Kyuhyun asks his wife while smiling naughtily. Sungmin blushes a little.

 

“Kyu, I have my period today. We can’t be naughty”

 

Sungmin told her husband shyly. Kyuhyun laughs softly.

 

“I’m just kidding. I plan something special, simple yet romantic for both of us. That’s why you need to finish your lunch now because we’re going somewhere in which I know that you’re going to enjoy it”

 

“Where is that place?”

 

“You’ll know it later. As for the meantime, you should finish your lunch first before we go there”

 

Sungmin nods happily. Kyuhyun gives his wife a sweet peck on her lips.

 

“I love you. Always remember that. I love you so much”

 

Kyuhyun whispers sweetly to his wife. He smiles at her and continues feeding her while enjoying the peaceful ambiance of the restaurant and the wind that blows coldly.

 

~~~

 

*PUNTA LEONA, COSTA RICA*

 

 

After shopping around San Jose for Sungmin’s friends in school, the couple went at the beach at Punta Leona. It’s part of Kyuhyun’s special plan for him and his wife. He thinks that Sungmin will enjoy the fresh air at the beach and she will feel relaxed just by hearing the soft sound of the waves. They are sitting on the blanket that Kyuhyun neatly laid on the white sand.

 

“Open your mouth baby”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“We just have our lunch awhile ago and now we’re eating again? I’m really going to grow big if you will keep on feeding me all the time”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun who smiles at her.

 

“Don’t worry baby. I will still love you even if you grow so big. I’m not going to exchange you to any other girls out there, if that’s what you’re thinking. Just open your mouth now and eat or else I’ll be mad at you”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin obeys her husband. She opens as Kyuhyun feed her salmon sashimi.

 

“Delicious?”

 

Kyuhyun asks before feeding his self with Temaki. Sungmin nods her head happily while carefully chewing the food that was inside .

 

“I prepare Japanese food for you baby. I bought a lot of it and that’s why you need to eat a lot. We need to finish everything before we go to our next destination”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife before pouring some sake on their wine glasses.

 

“Are we also going to eat in our next destination?”

 

Sungmin asks curiously. Kyuhyun laughs softly and feed her some maki sushi.

 

“You want us to eat again when we arrive in our next destination?”

 

Kyuhyun asks before taking a sip on his sake. Sungmin shook her head. She finishes eating the food inside before speaking.

 

“I’m just asking because we keep on eating. Is our adventure for this day all about food? Are we having some a food trip here?”

 

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun shook his head. He gets Sungmin’s glass of sake. He holds his wife’s hands and gives her the glass of sake. Sungmin carefully drinks it. She suddenly coughs and spit the sake because she doesn’t like the taste of it.

 

“Are you ok baby?”

 

Kyuhyun asks worriedly as he wipes Sungmin’s mouth with tissue papers. Sungmin shook her head. Kyuhyun gets the glass away from her grip and puts it down on the blanket.

 

“What is that Kyu? I don’t like the taste. Why are you giving me liquor? It’s so bitter. I’m not drinking like you”

 

Sungmin told her husband.

 

“Sorry about that baby. I just want you to taste it. It’s actually sake. It’s a rice wine and it’s famous in Japan. It’s like soju”

 

Kyuhyun explains. He opens the big basket beside him and gets a cold bottle of strawberry milk for his wife. Kyuhyun opens the bottle before giving it to her wife.

 

“You drink this one. It’s strawberry milk. I’ll be the one who will drink and finish the sake”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin as he pours another glass of sake. Sungmin carefully drinks her cold bottle of strawberry milk.

 

“Are you ok now?”

 

Kyuhyun asks, still feeling worried on her wife. Sungmin nods. Kyuhyun starts feeding her again.

 

“We’re going to watch the sunset later”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before drinking his glass of sake.

 

“Here?”

 

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun shook his head as he pours another glass of sake.

 

“Somewhere, it’s a surprise”

 

Kyuhyun smiles and drinks his glass of sake and pours another glass.

 

“Kyu, don’t drink too much. I don’t want you to get tipsy”

 

“Don’t worry because I’m not going to get tipsy”

 

Kyuhyun drinks his glass of sake and puts it down on the blanket.

 

“Baby…”

 

Kyuhyun crawls towards Sungmin. He grabs the bottle of strawberry milk away from his wife’s hands and softly kisses her lips. Sungmin can taste the sake that still lingers on her husband’s soft pinkish lips.

 

“Do you want to ride a bicycle?”

 

Kyuhyun asks while staring at his beautiful wife. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“I don’t know how to drive a bicycle and I can’t even see. It will be scary for me”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun.

 

“Don’t worry because I will be the one who will drive. You’re going to be my passenger”

 

Kyuhyun stands up. He holds Sungmin’s hands and carefully pulls her up. He removes Sungmin’s red coat and her scarf and drops it on the sand. Kyuhyun also removes his coat and drops it on the sand. He sits on his heels and rolls his pants up to his knees and did the same to his wife. Kyuhyun stands up and smiles at Sungmin.

 

“Let’s go baby”

 

Kyuhyun holds his wife’s hand as they start walking happily on the sand without shoes. Kyuhyun walks towards the bicycle that was park under a tree.

 

“Kyu, I’m scared”

 

Sungmin told her husband as she hold on to Kyuhyun’s hand tightly, never letting it go. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“Baby, don’t be scared because I’m here. Trust me ok. I’m not going to let you get hurt. It will be romantic and fun at the same time. Kyuhyun holds the bicycle while he helps his wife to sit down on the passenger’s seat.

 

“Don’t move”

 

Kyuhyun instructed. Sungmin nods nervously. Kyuhyun carefully sits in front.

 

“Now, I want you to wrap your arms around me”

 

Kyuhyun instructed his wife again. Sungmin obeys him like a kid. She wraps her arms around Kyuhyun’s waist.

 

“Don’t let go of me, arasso?”

 

Sungmin nods. Kyuhyun smiles and starts driving the bicycle carefully and slowly. Sungmin smiles like a kid upon feeling that they are already moving. She rest her head on her husband’s back and slowly closes her eyes. She was smiling sweetly while enjoying their trip around the beach. She enjoys the cold wind that is blowing softly and she can clearly hear the relaxing sound of the waves because Kyuhyun was driving the bicycle on the shore.

 

“Kyu, let’s play on the water. Can we?”

 

Sungmin asks, feeling excited.

 

“But it’s cold. You might catch cold”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife as he continues to drive the bicycle slowly. He smiles upon seeing the sun.

 

“Baby, can you feel the warm rays of the sun?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods.

 

“Yes. Is it going to be sunset now?”

 

“Not yet. We’re not going to watch the sunset here”

 

“Why? It will be more romantic if we watch it at the beach”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“But I have a special plan. It’s too common to watch the sunset at the beach. We’re going to do it in a different way. It’s still going to be romantic, so don’t worry”

 

“It’s always romantic as long as I’m with you”

 

Sungmin told her husband while giggling happily.

 

“Kyu, come on. Let’s play on the water. I promise that I won’t get sick because you’re going to be away from me. I want to be sick when you’re already beside me because I want you to be my nurse”

 

Sungmin told her husband before laughing softly. Kyuhyun stops driving the bicycle.

 

“Why did you stop? I’m still enjoying it”

 

Sungmin asks curiously. Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin.

 

“I thought you want us to play on the water”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife, making her smile like a kid. Kyuhyun carefully gets off of the bicycle. He holds it carefully as he helps his wife to get off of the bicycle.

 

“Let’s run on the water together”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. He carefully places the bicycle on the sand so it won’t get wet. He runs towards Sungmin who is enjoying the cold water that is hitting her feet. Kyuhyun holds his wife’s hand.

 

“At the count of three, we’re going to run on the water and welcome the waves”

 

Kyuhyun instructed. Sungmin nods excitedly.

 

“1…”

 

Kyuhyun starts counting while smiling brightly. They hold each other’s hands tightly.

 

“2…and 3”

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin start running together on the water. They run happily like kids playing at the beach. They run towards the wave causing them to fall on the water. But Kyuhyun quickly hugs his wife before they fall down, so Sungmin won’t drown or else she will be scared and Kyuhyun doesn’t want that to happen. All he wants is to see Sungmin happy and enjoying. Sungmin starts splashing water on Kyuhyun who also did the same. They start playing like kids. Kyuhyun will quickly catch Sungmin every time the waves will hit her. Kyuhyun starts tickling his wife, but Sungmin manages to escape. She runs away, but Kyuhyun still catch her. He grabs Sungmin by the waist and starts wheeling her around happily. Kyuhyun feels so happy while listening to his wife’s laughter because for Kyuhyun, his wife’s laughter is really precious and it’s a sweet music for him. He’s happy and always feels calm whenever he will hear Sungmin’s laughter. They are both soaking wet, but they don’t care at all because they are happy being with each other.

 

“Kyu…”

 

Sungmin starts panting. She feels tired because of laughing and because of running.

 

“Baby?”

 

Kyuhyun asks as he also pants, but he still manages to laugh softly. Sungmin holds her husband’s hands tightly.

 

“Let’s go far, but not that far”

 

“Ok”

 

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s hand tightly as they start walking on the water; going a bit far as Sungmin requested.

 

“Should we stop?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“A little bit far”

 

They walk a little bit far. Sungmin stops when she feels the water is already above their waists.

 

“We should stop now”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun who turns around to face her. He carefully turns Sungmin towards his direction, so they will be facing each other.

 

“What are we going to do here?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin moves closer to her husband and wraps her arms around his neck. She shook her head and smiles sweetly.

 

“Nothing. I just want us to go a bit far. That’s all”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun who gently pinches his nose.

 

“I love you”

 

Kyuhyun whispers while staring at his wife’s beautiful face. He slowly leans forward to kiss his wife. Kyuhyun nipped her lower lip and slightly teased it with his tongue. Kyuhyun’s hands moved into Sungmin’s hair as the kiss starts to grow passionately. Their tongues start exploring and teasing each other. Sungmin slowly closes her innocent eyes as she moans softly into her husband’s mouth. Kyuhyun’s hands went to Sungmin’s hips and hold her still as they continue to explore each other’s mouth. Their kiss suddenly broke when the waves suddenly wash them away. It’s good that Kyuhyun was holding his wife or else she will get drown.

 

“How can the wave disturb us?”

 

Kyuhyun frowns like a brat. Sungmin starts laughing.

 

“That’s because you’re being naughty”

 

“Am I?”

 

Sungmin nods happily.

 

“Kyu…”

 

Kyuhyun grabs Sungmin’s waist and hold her close to him.

 

“Yes baby?”

 

Kyuhyun asks before softly kissing his wife’s neck.

 

“Let’s go now to our next destination. Let’s watch the sunset together”

 

Kyuhyun stops kissing Sungmin’s neck. He looks at her and smiles.

 

“You kiss me first”

 

Kyuhyun teases his wife. Sungmin smiles and gives him a sweet peck on his lips.

 

“I love you Kyu. Let’s go now”

 

“Arasso my beautiful brat baby Min”

 

Kyuhyun gently pats his wife’s cheek. He softly kisses her wonderful lips.

 

“I love you”

 

Kyuhyun whispers sweetly, making her smile. He carries his wife on his back as he starts walking back to the shore.

 

~~~

 

*BALLENA MARINE NATIONAL PARK*

 

 

Kyuhyun brings his wife at Ballena Marine National Park for them to watch the sunset together as they ride on the horse. Sungmin was sitting in front of Kyuhyun, so he can protect her from falling and he can watch over her. Their horse was walking slowly because Sungmin is afraid that they will both fall if their horse walks fast or run fast.

 

“So, this is your unique way of watching the sunset huh?”

 

Sungmin teases her husband as she feels the cold wind that keeps on blowing softly.

 

“Are you not enjoying it? Actually, I was thinking about this yesterday before I go to sleep. Since you didn’t had the chance to ride a horse yesterday because I throw tantrum then I plan to bring you here and ride a horse together while watching the sunset. It’s more romantic than walking at the beach ok”

 

Kyuhyun explains as he defends his self. Sungmin laughs softly.

 

“Don’t worry Kyu because I’m enjoying it”

 

Sungmin happily told her husband. Kyuhyun smiles and rests his chin on her shoulder.

 

“The sun is slowly hiding its beauty”

 

Kyuhyun whispers.

 

“Baby, can I ask something?”

 

Sungmin nods as an answer.

 

“Are you still afraid of seeing an eye doctor?”

 

Kyuhyun asks, but Sungmin didn’t answer.

 

“Well, actually…I was planning to bring you to an eye doctor when I go back in Seoul after my emergency meeting in New York. Is it ok with you? Please baby. Let’s see an eye doctor soon”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

 

“Why? Am I already a burden to you? Are you already tired of taking care of me, that’s why you want me to undergo an eye surgery as soon as possible?”

 

Sungmin asks with a little sadness in her voice. She’s actually feeling upset because she’s not yet ready to see an eye doctor. She’s still afraid and she just doesn’t want to see an eye doctor because she already know what the doctor will tell her and she doesn’t want to hear any of it because it will just make her feel sad and she will only end up hating herself again and will feel inferior again.

 

“It’s not like that baby…stop thinking like that”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“Never say that you’re a burden to us because you’re not. You never become a burden to me or to all of us. You’re actually a blessing for all of us, especially to me. I’m not tired of taking care of you and I’m not going to get tired of it. It’s just that, I want you to see the world. Are you not happy that you’re going to see me and our future kid?”

 

Kyuhyun asks.

 

“Of course I want to see you and our kids, but Kyu…”

 

Sungmin takes a deep breath.

 

“I’m not yet ready. I’m still afraid. I’m really sorry, but not now. I just can’t do it. I hope you understand”

 

Sungmin told her husband sadly. Kyuhyun wraps his arms around his wife’s waist and softly kisses her cheek.

 

“It’s ok baby. I’m not pressuring you. I’m going to wait for you to be ready. Just always remember that I’m here and that you’re not alone, so you don’t need to be afraid. Since you’re not yet ready to see an eye doctor then let me be your eyes all the time, is that ok with you?”

 

Sungmin smiles and nods happily.

 

“Baby, I’m going to tell you something again”

 

“Go ahead Kyu. I’m listening”

 

“Well…”

 

Kyuhyun clears his throat before continuing.

 

“First, I’m going to discuss with you about our holidays. Awhile ago during breakfast, mom and dad discuss about the holidays and they want us to spend it in Sydney. We’re going to spend it in our house there, is it ok with you?”

 

“Of course it is. I think it will be fun to celebrate the holidays with them. Will Siwon Oppa, Tiffany Unnie and Jessica Unnie join us?”

 

Sungmin asks curiously. Kyuhyun shook her head.

 

“I still don’t know. Maybe Jess can join us too. I’m not sure with Hyung and Fany because they might spend it in California just like what they did before”

 

Kyuhyun explains. He didn’t tell his plan about New Year and Sungmin’s birthday because it will be his surprise to her.

 

“Second, after talking about the holidays…well…”

 

Kyuhyun coughs softly.

 

“Mom and dad are already demanding for a grandchild. They already want to have a grandchild soon and dad is very eager to have one”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who suddenly blush a little.

 

“What are we going to do about that?”

 

Kyuhyun asks.

 

“What did you tell them?”

 

Sungmin asks her husband.

 

“Well…”

 

Kyuhyun smiles while gently rubbing his wife’s tummy.

 

“I told them that we’re going to grant their wish. I mean, we’re going to give them cute and adorable grandchild soon. I told them that I’m going to discuss it first with you. So, what do you think baby?”

 

“Well…why are you asking me?”

 

Sungmin asks while blushing shyly.

 

“You’re the girl ok. You’re the one who’s going to get pregnant and not me, that’s why I’m asking you. Do you want us to have a baby soon? It’s ok if you’re not yet ready to be pregnant. I’m the one who will explain it to mom and dad”

 

“Kyu…”

 

Sungmin holds her husband’s hand that was gently pressed on her tummy. She flashes a sweet smile.

 

“Of course I want us to have a baby soon. I’m ready for it. I’m the one who supposed to ask you. Are you ready for it? You might have a hard time because of all the responsibilities that you need to take. You see. I don’t want to pressure you and to give you a lot of stress. It’s hard to be a President of big companies and it’s also hard to be a husband because you need to take care of your blind wife. You might have a lot of hard time when our little angel finally arrives because it’s not easy to be a dad, husband and then CEO”

 

Sungmin explains.

 

“Don’t worry about it baby. I can do it. I can manage. You see. I really envy Siwon Hyung because he’s going to be a father soon. He and Fany are going to be parents soon and few months more, they are going to see their adorable son. I also want us to have one. I also want to be a father like Hyung. I also want to experience the excitement of waiting for your baby to be born. I also want to take care of you when you get pregnant and to monitor you and our baby inside your tummy and I also want to see your tummy growing big. So, can we have our baby soon? “

 

Kyuhyun asks happily. Sungmin nods.

 

“But we can’t make our baby tonight because I still have my period and you’re always busy”

 

“Then let’s make our baby during the holidays. Let’s have our honeymoon in Sydney during the cold weather. We’re going to make our baby on winter. What do you think?”

 

Sungmin nods while smiling.

 

“Ok. Not bad at all. Let’s make our baby soon and give mom and dad a grandchild soon. I’m sure that they are going to be happy if that happens”

 

“And I’m also going to be happy”

 

“And that will be my wish for my birthday. I hope that we can have a baby soon. It will be a great birthday gift for myself. Kyu, I suddenly feel excited. I really want us to have a baby”

 

Sungmin happily told her husband. She really wishes that they will have a baby soon, not because her in laws are already demanding for it, but because she wants to be a mom soon and she wants to feel the wonders of pregnancy. Sungmin also want her husband to be happy and she wants to give Kyu the opportunity to be a father. She knows that their little angel will be a wonderful blessing for both of them and of course for their family. She and Kyuhyun are having a happy life and the only thing that is missing is their adorable baby and that’s why Sungmin wants them to have a baby soon, so their family will already be complete; a mother, a father and a baby.

 

“Excited? If you want, we can start making our baby tonight”

 

Kyuhyun whispers seductively. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“Stop being naughty Kyu. I told you that we can’t make our baby tonight because I still have a period”

 

“But you can still be pregnant even though you have a period”

 

“Kyu!”

 

Sungmin pouts cutely.

 

“It will be awful to make love with this kind of situation. I mean…it will be gross ok”

 

Sungmin told her husband shyly, still pouting cutely. Kyuhyun laughs softly.

 

“I’m just kidding baby Min”

 

Kyuhyun whispers. He stops the horse. They are facing the sun.

 

“Why did you stop the horse from walking?”

 

Sungmin asks curiously.

 

“That’s because we’re going to watch the sunset now. We’re actually facing the sun and it’s really beautiful. It’s getting a little dark now because the sun is already starting to hide its beauty. It’s really beautiful baby”

 

Kyuhyun whispers softly on Sungmin’s ear. Kyuhyun cups his wife’s beautiful face and slowly turns it towards his direction so she will be facing him. Kyuhyun smiles while staring at his beautiful wife. He leans forward and gives Sungmin a soft and very loving kiss on her lips before letting go of her beautiful face. Kyuhyun gently brushes his nose from hers as he carefully turns his wife’s head towards the direction of the sun. He rests his chin back on Sungmin’s shoulder and holds her hand. Sungmin smiles sweetly and intertwines her fingers on his as they hold each other’s hand tightly. Kyuhyun hugs Sungmin, holding her closer to him.

 

“I love you Cho Sungmin. I love you so much. I always do”

 

Kyuhyun whispers sweetly. Sungmin smiles when Kyuhyun kisses her cheek.

 

“I love you too Kyu. Thank you for being my husband. I will forever be grateful for having a husband like you. I love you. I hope we will have a baby soon. I want to feel him inside my tummy”

 

“Of course we will…our little angel will be inside your tummy soon”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. He looks at her. Kyuhyun smiles as he stares at his wife’s sweet smile on her lips.

 

“I love you…always and forever”

 

Kyuhyun whispers. He smiles brightly and stares at the sun as he watches the sunset together with his beautiful and loving wife while thinking about their little angel…hoping that he will arrive soon in Sungmin’s tummy.

 

~~~

 

*THE SPRING RESORTS AND SPA*

 

 

The couple will spend their night at The Spring Resorts and Spa. It is a luxurious hotel that is set within the Northern lowlands of Costa Rica. Kyuhyun takes a deep breath after talking to his secretary over the phone. He returns inside the room and carefully closes the sliding door going to the balcony. He stares at his wife who is already lying on their bed. Sungmin’s eyes are already closed, but she’s not yet sleeping. She’s actually waiting for her husband to finish talking to Onew over the phone and to join her on their bed. Kyuhyun walks towards the bed. He puts down his mobile phone on the bedside table before lying beside his wife. Kyuhyun stares at Sungmin and starts her hair gently.

 

“Baby, are you already sleeping?”

 

Kyuhyun asks softly. Sungmin shook her head without opening her eyes.

 

“What time is your flight tomorrow?”

 

Sungmin asks sadly.

 

“One in the afternoon. We’re going back in the villa tomorrow after breakfast”

 

Sungmin just nods. Kyuhyun wipes the tears that fall on his wife’s eyes.

 

“I’m sorry, but I really need to go. I don’t want to leave you alone again, but I need to work. I’ll be going straight in Macau after New York and then after Macau, I need to go in Bern Switzerland. I won’t be able to see you for a long time. I’ll be able to go back in Seoul third week of next month”

 

Kyuhyun explains. He stares at his wife worriedly. Sungmin’s eyes are still closed. Kyuhyun knows that he’s trying her best not to cry and he knows that his wife is really feeling sad and upset at that moment. She just doesn’t want to show it, but Kyuhyun can feel it no matter how hard she hides her feelings to him. Kyuhyun wipes the tears that start falling again at the corner of his wife’s eyes.

 

“Stop crying baby”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife, feeling sad because his wife is sad and seeing her tears falling also makes him feel sad. Sungmin wipes her tears away. She goes on top of Kyuhyun, lying on her husband’s warm body. Kyuhyun wraps his arms around her.

 

“Are you mad at me?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“I’m not. I just feel sad because we’re going to be away from each other for a long time. But I understand, so don’t worry because I’m going to be fine”

 

“I talk to Jess awhile ago over the phone. She will be with you at the house because mom and dad will be going in Sydney to check the company there. They will stay there until holidays. They will wait for us there. So, you need to do well in your exams ok?”

 

Sungmin nods her head.

 

“If you can’t sleep at night, just ask Jess to sleep with you. I told her that you need to go out every Saturday and Sunday so you won’t feel bored at home and you won’t feel sad while waiting for me to go back in Seoul. I will leave everything to her. If you need something, please don’t hesitate to tell it to her. If you want, you can invite your friends to have sleepover or to go at the house, but you’re not allowed to have sleepover in their houses. Do you understand?”

 

Sungmin nods again.

 

“If you’re going out with them, you need to tell it to Jess and make sure that your nanny will be with you if Jess is not available to accompany you. You need to eat a lot every day, sleep early and you need to take care of yourself. Don’t get sick because I won’t be there to take care of you. If there will be meetings or some sort of activities in your school, Jess will be the one who will attend it in behalf of me”

 

“Ok. Kyu…”

 

Sungmin gets up and sits on top of her husband.

 

“Yes baby?”

 

Kyuhyun asks as he stares at her beautiful face and places his hands on the sides of her waist.

 

“Promise me something”

 

“I promise”

 

“Promise me that you’re going to call me all the time and you’re going to behave. Don’t ever look at other girl’s , arasso?”

 

Sungmin demanded like a kid. Kyuhyun nods while smiling. He softly kisses his wife’s hand.

 

“I promise baby. I will behave and I will never look at other girl’s because you’re is still the best for me”

 

“KYU!”

 

Sungmin pouts. Kyuhyun laughs and carefully pulls his wife. Sungmin fall down on top of him. Kyuhyun wraps his arms around Sungmin, hugging her.

 

“I love you and you’re the only girl that I’m going to love forever. You’re my one and only wife, so you don’t need to worry. I’m not going to play around. I’m going to behave because I don’t want to hurt you and I’m already a good boy now, so you don’t need to worry because I’m all yours exclusively”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife, making her smile.

 

“I’m going to call you all the time, so you won’t miss me that much and you won’t be sad. Wait for me patiently, arasso?”

 

“Ok”

 

“I’m just going to make it up for you when I return in Seoul. Ok?”

 

Sungmin nods and yawns softly.

 

“Kyu…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“I’m going to sleep now. You sing for me”

 

“Ok”

 

Kyuhyun kisses Sungmin’s head.

 

“You sleep now my beautiful brat baby Min. Good night. Take a rest now and sleep tight. I love you baby”

 

“I love you too Kyu”

 

Sungmin slowly closes her eyes upon hearing her husband’s warm voice. Kyuhyun starts singing a sweet lullaby, putting Sungmin in sweet dreams.

 

~~~

 

*JUAN SANTAMARIA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT*

 

 

Sungmin and Jessica drop Kyuhyun at the airport for his flight in New York. Kyuhyun was staring at his cousin who is happily standing beside his wife.

 

“Don’t forget what I told you Jess. Mom and dad won’t be home with you and Min, so you will be the person in charge. You need to watch over my baby and make sure that everything will be fine. You take care of her for the meantime. I’ll be back next month”

 

Kyuhyun told his cousin. Jessica nods while smiling.

 

“You need to go out every Saturdays and Sundays, so my baby won’t be sad and bored at home while waiting for my come back. I already leave some of my credit cards to you and Min’s allowance in school. Don’t hesitate to use my money whenever you need to. If there will be school activities or meetings, you’re the one who will attend it. Make sure that Min will not skip meals and…”

 

Jessica raises her hand to stop Kyuhyun from talking.

 

“I already know what to do. I already memorize everything because you keep on repeating it over and over again since you arrive at the Villa. Don’t worry too much because I’m a good guardian and I’m going to take care of your baby. Just behave, work hard and be safe and make sure that you will go back in Seoul soon or else Min will be very sad. Don’t be far away from her for a long time. One month is enough”

 

Kyuhyun nods as he stares at his wife. Sungmin is quiet since they left the Villa. Kyuhyun holds her hand and gently pulls her towards him. Kyuhyun hugs Sungmin tight.

 

“I’ll be back soon. Wait for me ok?”

 

Sungmin nods and hugs her husband.

 

“Please take care of yourself. Don’t stress yourself too much. You eat well and rest well. I’ll wait for you. Don’t worry about me. I’ll be just fine because Jessica Unnie is there to watch over me and take care of me while you’re away. Don’t forget to call me all the time”

 

“I will”

 

Kyuhyun looks at his beautiful wife.

 

“I’m going now”

 

Sungmin nods. Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s beautiful face between his hands and softly kisses her wonderful lips.

 

“I love you baby. See you next month. Enjoy your school when you go back in Seoul tomorrow. Do well on your exams, so we will have happy holidays in Sydney”

 

“Ok. You go now. Take care. I love you Kyu”

 

“I love you”

 

Kyuhyun kisses Sungmin’s lips for the last time. He waves his hand on his cousin before walking away. Jessica holds Sungmin’s hands and wraps it around her arm.

 

“Don’t worry Min. We’re going to have fun together, so you won’t be sad while waiting for your hubby. Let’s go around Costa Rica for the last time before we go home and pack our things for our flight tomorrow morning”

 

Jessica sighs.

 

“Seriously, it’s really sad because it’s just the two of us. Oppa and Fany left early in the morning to return in Seoul while Aunt and Uncle already fly in Sydney awhile ago. But it’s ok. Let’s just have fun before we go back in Seoul and of course we’re also going to have fun every Saturdays and Sundays in Seoul”

 

Jessica happily told Sungmin.

 

“Don’t be sad, arasso? I’m here. Just wait for Kyu patiently”

 

“Yes Unnie”

 

Jessica smiles at her cousin in law.

 

“Ok. Let’s go now. Let’s go shopping and let’s go at the hot spring. It will make us warm since the weather is really cold today. I bet when we go back in Seoul, the snow is already falling. Maybe we can play on the snow after your exams”

 

Sungmin nods happily. Jessica giggles happily and starts walking carefully, guiding Sungmin’s every step as they leave the airport.

 

~~~

 

*CHO MANSION, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA*

 

 

It’s been one month and three weeks already since Kyuhyun leaves Sungmin for his work. Sungmin is feeling upset because her husband never calls her, not even once.

 

“Jessica Unnie…”

 

Jessica stops combing her cousin in law’s hair as she stares at her.

 

“Yes sweetheart?”

 

Jessica asks curiously.

 

“When will my husband arrive? I already miss him and…”

 

Sungmin suddenly frown.

 

“Why?”

 

Jessica asks worriedly.

 

“Kyu is such a liar. He told me before he went in New York that he’s going to call me all the time, but he never does that. He didn’t call me…not even once”

 

Sungmin told Jessica sadly. Jessica sits beside her cousin in law. She holds Sungmin’s beautiful face between her hands and she notices the tears that were about to fall from Sungmin’s eyes, but she’s controlling it.

 

“Maybe Kyu already exchange me from other woman. Maybe he find someone else while he’s away from me, that’s why he didn’t even call me because he already forget about me”

 

Jessica wipes the tears that fall down from Sungmin’s eyes.

 

“Don’t think like that sweetheart. Kyu can never do that. Trust him. He will never cheat on you. Maybe he’s just busy, that’s why he didn’t have the chance to call you. Just understand your husband’s work. Being a CEO and a President of big companies is really hard and he really needs to focus much of his attention to his work. I’m sure that Kyu will make it up to you when he arrives in which…”

 

Jessica flashes a bright smile.

 

“Your husband actually calls yesterday night, but you’re already sleeping. He doesn’t want me to wake you up. He just calls to check if you’re fine and to tell me that he will be arriving today. He’s the one who will fetch you today in school”   

 

Jessica happily informs Sungmin, making her smile.

 

“Really?”

 

Sungmin asks happily. Jessica nods.

 

“Yes sweetheart. Kyu will be back today. So, you need to wait for him later, arasso? He will fetch you later”

 

“Ok”

 

“So, don’t be sad anymore, arasso?”

 

Sungmin nods happily.

 

“Let’s hurry because you might be late in school”

 

“Ok”

 

Jessica smiles brightly and continues combing Sungmin’s hair, preparing her for her school.

 

~~~

 

*CHO INTERNATIONAL GROUP OF COMPANIES*

 

 

“DAMN IT!”

 

Kyuhyun went inside a room. Onew follows him from behind, feeling nervous. Nicole, who is busy typing, suddenly stops upon seeing her angry boss. She stares at Onew, asking for an answer. But he just sighs.

 

“Yah! I need to have a meeting with Mr. Ahn later!”

 

Kyuhyun told his secretary angrily. Onew gulps as he stares at his angry boss.

 

“But Sir…Mr. Ahn is not here. He’s out of the country”

 

“I DON’T CARE! JUST CALL HIS SECRETARY AND ASK FOR A REPRESENTATIVE!”

 

Kyuhyun shouts before going inside his office, shutting the door so loud, making Onew and Nicole jump because of fear.

 

“Aigoo! He’s really scary”

 

Onew whispers. He looks at Nicole who is staring at him, asking for an answer as to why their boss is like that. Kyuhyun is already angry upon his arrival in Seoul.

 

“What is happening to Mr. Cho? I’ve notice that he’s already mad upon arriving here awhile ago”

 

Nicole told Onew who takes a deep breath before sitting on his chair.

 

“We just arrive from Bern, Switzerland. We go straight here because he will have a meeting with the Board of Directors and some investors”

 

“Then why is he like that?”

 

“Well…”

 

Onew sighs and stares at Nicole sadly.

 

“Sir fails to get a deal, that’s why”

 

“Huh? What do you mean he fails? I mean…come on…he’s such a good CEO just like his dad”

 

Nicole told Onew. She can’t believe that their boss will fail to get a deal.

 

“I know, but…”

 

Onew sighs sadly again.

 

“It’s like this Nicole…”

 

He looks at Nicole and takes deep breath before continuing.

 

“Remember that Sir went in New York to have an emergency meeting with Mr. Copper for the company’s partnership with Anthel Telecommunication, Inc.?”

 

Nicole nods at Onew.

 

“He didn’t get that deal”

 

“OMO! It’s bad news for the company”

 

Nicole told Onew sadly. Onew nods his head.

 

“It’s really bad news. Well, Sir is the one who cancel the deal”

 

“But why?”

 

“It’s because Mr. Copper wants to be a co-owner of this company in which Sir didn’t agree. Of course he can’t sell his father’s share. Mr. Cho was the one who build this company and this company is his entire hard work then all of a sudden, someone with selfish ambition will just want to get it away from him. That’s why Sir didn’t accept the deal because he was thinking the same thing as I do”

 

Onew informs Nicole who nods her head.

 

“Our boss got a point. Even if it’s me, I’m also going to cancel the deal and I wouldn’t sign a partnership contract. I mean, it’s ok to have a partner, but not a co-owner. If that’s the case then what will happen to the plan about extending the company in New York? Sir can no longer do that because the company won’t have a partner there”

 

Nicole told Onew.

 

“That’s also a great problem. The Vice President of this company will be going back here tomorrow. Sir actually sends him in Italy after the emergency meeting with Mr. Copper. They are looking for some investors. Sir already freeze the construction in New York and the worst part is…the investors that he had a meeting with awhile ago, deny him. They all deny him and one of the Directors already pull his share from this company because he thinks that Sir is not an effective President and he should not be the President of this company…well, others also think that way. I suddenly feel so sad for our boss. He’s doing great and he’s doing his best. It’s just that there are a lot of people who envy him and want to bring him down”

 

Onew sadly explains to Nicole

 

“I think Sir won’t be able to have a holiday vacation if he didn’t find a solution for this”

 

“That was sad. I’m sure that his wife will be very sad as well”

 

Onew nods his head, agreeing to Nicole.

 

“Does Mr. Cho already know about it?”

 

Nicole asks worriedly. Onew shook his head.

 

“I don’t know”

 

“I hope this thing will be over before the holidays. I’m really worried to our boss. I think he’s already stressing his self too much”

 

“So true”

 

Onew takes a deep breath.

 

“Let’s just go back to work, so we won’t add up to Sir’s problems”

 

“Ok”

 

Nicole continues doing her work while Onew grabs the telephone to call Mr. Ahn’s secretary to inform her about the meeting that Kyuhyun told him earlier.

 

~~~

 

Sungmin’s class ended early because the Professors will have Faculty Meeting. Seungri left her inside the Student Council Office before going home. He can’t accompany Sungmin because he needs to go early and help his mother in their small restaurant. Sungmin was all alone inside the office because the officers are not around. They all went at Shilla Hotel to have a meeting about the upcoming Christmas Party for the Journalism Department. They left right after their classes. Hyuk Jae was actually inviting Sungmin to join them, but she didn’t come because her husband is going to fetch her.

 

“What time is it?”

 

Sungmin asks herself. She carefully opens her bag and looks for her talking wrist watch. Sungmin smiles when she found it.

 

“It’s already two thirty in the afternoon”

 

Sungmin puts her talking wrist watch back inside her bag. She closes it gently before putting it on top of Heechul’s desk.

 

“It’s still early. Maybe Kyu will be here at four. I’m just going to write in my diary while waiting for him”

 

Sungmin told herself happily. Sungmin gets her bag on top of Heechul’s desk. She opens it and gets her pink diary, slate and stylus. Sungmin closes her bag and put it back on top of Heechul’s desk. She opens her pink diary and starts writing about the gifts that she will give to her friends for Christmas. She was writing it happily when someone went inside. Sungmin stops writing upon hearing someone walking inside the room and she can smell a familiar scent.

 

“Teacher Jongwoon, is that you?”

 

Sungmin asks. Jongwoon nods his head and smiles at her.

 

“Yes Minnie. It’s me, so don’t be afraid”

 

Jongwoon told Sungmin before sitting on an empty chair beside her.

 

“Why are you here? I thought there’s a faculty meeting?”

 

Sungmin asks curiously. Jongwoon nods sadly.

 

“Yes there is, but I won’t be joining meetings anymore”

 

“Why?”

 

“Well…”

 

Jongwoon stares at Sungmin sadly.

 

“It’s because I’m going back in Canada tomorrow”

 

Jongwoon informs Sungmin sadly. Sungmin’s innocent eyes grow big upon hearing her teacher. She suddenly feels sad.

 

“But why? You’re our teacher”

 

“I’m just a substitute teacher. Your real Professor will arrive this week and she will start teaching the class after the holidays”

 

“Why don’t you stay?”

 

Sungmin asks as tears start falling from her eyes because of sadness.

 

“I can’t stay”

 

Jongwoon shook his head and wipes Sungmin’s tears away.

 

“I have a work in Canada. I just leave it for the sake of being a substitute teacher here. I’m actually a Journalist there. The company already needs me, so I need to go back and I live there. No matter what happen, I need to go back”

 

Jongwoon explains.

 

“You don’t need to worry because your Professor is really good. I already talk to the Dean and told him to tell your Professor about your case, so she will have an idea and it won’t be hard for you”

 

“Do Heechul Unnie and the others know about it?”

 

Jongwoon shook his head.

 

“I didn’t tell them. I only tell it to you. Maybe I’ll just say good bye to them tomorrow”

 

“What time is your flight?”

 

“You have a class. I’ll be leaving at twelve in the afternoon”

 

Jongwoon was shock when Sungmin hugs him.

 

“I’m going to miss you”

 

Jongwoon smiles and hugs her too.

 

“I’m also going to miss you and everyone. Maybe you and others can visit me in Canada if you have time. I am willing to accept all of you in my house there”

 

“Just don’t forget to invite all of us when you finally decided to get married”

 

Sungmin teacher. Jongwoon laugh softly.

 

“I’m going to look for a girlfriend when I return in Canada. Actually, the girl that I love is already married”

 

Jongwoon told Sungmin while staring at her beautiful face sadly.

 

“Oh! That was sad”

 

“So true. It’s really sad. But then…”

 

Jongwoon flashes a smile.

 

“I’m still happy because she’s happy with her life now and with the man she loves most”

 

“Is she living here in Seoul?”

 

Jongwoon nods.

 

“Yes. I happen to see her, so I’m still happy. I’m really happy for her”

 

Jongwoon told Sungmin while smiling at her.

 

“By the way, why are you still here?”

 

Jongwoon asks. Sungmin let go of him and sit properly.

 

“I’m waiting for my husband. He told Jessica Unnie that he will be the one who will fetch me today”

 

“Oh! So, he’s already back here in Seoul?”

 

Sungmin answers with a nod.

 

“You won’t be sad anymore, right?”

 

“Yes Teacher Jongwoon”

 

“Where do you plan to spend your holidays?”

 

Jongwoon asks. Sungmin smiles brightly.

 

“We’re going in Sydney after my class. We will spend holidays there. My husband’s family has a house there. I’m going to have holidays with mom, dad, Kyu and Jessica Unnie”

 

Sungmin happily informs Jongwoon.

 

“That will be nice. I’m sure that your holidays will be happy. Don’t forget to tell your husband about the recognition day. They will award you as the top 1 student. I understand why some students envy you so much. You see. You’re very beautiful. Everyone loves you and men just can’t help but to admire you. You’re smart and you always top the class just like before when you’re in high school. I’m sure that your husband will be very proud of you. You must also attend the Christmas Party of our department or else your friends will be sad”

 

Jongwoon happily told Sungmin who nods her head happily.

 

“I’m going to tell it to Kyu. Can I bring him with me?”

 

Sungmin asks. Jongwoon nods happily.

 

“Of course you can. You can also bring your in laws if you want”

 

“Oh! But they are already in Sydney”

 

“I see…well, anyway…”

 

Jongwoon notices Sungmin’s diary on top of Heechul’s desk.

 

“What are you writing?”

 

Jongwoon asks curiously. Sungmin smiles at him.

 

“I’m writing about the gifts that I’m going to give to my friends this holiday. I just want to write while waiting for my husband”

 

Sungmin told Jongwoon who nods his head.

 

“I see. I hope you don’t mind, but is it ok if I accompany you while you wait for your husband to arrive?”

 

“Are you not going to do something?”

 

Jongwoon shook his head.

 

“I’ll pack my things later when I go home, but aside from that, I’m not going to do anything. So, can I stay here with you?”

 

“Of course. I want to be with you before you leave tomorrow because I’m not sure if I will be able to say good bye to you tomorrow when you leave because I have class”

 

Sungmin told Jongwoon sadly.

 

“Am I also included on that list?”

 

Jongwoon asks. Sungmin nods at him.

 

“Can I ask for my Christmas gift now?”

 

“Huh? But I’m not yet buying anything. I’m actually planning to buy it this weekends, but sadly…you’re going to leave tomorrow”

 

Sungmin told Jongwoon sadly. Jongwoon smiles at her.

 

“You don’t need to give me anything. Actually, what I want is to see your sweetest smile. I want that as my Christmas present. Can you give it to me now?”

 

Jongwoon asks. Sungmin flashes her sweetest smile.

 

“You always smile, arasso?”

 

Sungmin nods, still smiling sweetly.

 

“If I have time, I’m going to visit Seoul and see you again and of course the others. So, don’t be sad. Just always smile”

 

Sungmin nods happily.

 

“Can I sing for you?”

 

Jongwoon asks. Sungmin nods at him.

 

“What do you want me to sing?”

 

“The song that you usually sing for me whenever I’m sad”

 

“So, you still remember it?”

 

Sungmin nods happily.

 

“I won’t forget it”

 

Sungmin told Jongwoon, making him smile. Jongwoon starts singing softly, controlling his tears from falling. He will surely miss the girl he loves most. But of course as he told her earlier, he’s really happy for her because he knows that Sungmin is happy with her life now and with her husband and Jongwoon will go back in Canada happily because he knows that Sungmin will be just fine and there’s nothing to worry about. Sungmin smiles and continues writing in her diary while listening to Jongwoon’s very beautiful and artistic voice.

 

~~~

 

Onew softly knocks on the door before going inside Kyuhyun’s office.

 

“Sir…”

 

Onew closes the door and walks towards his boss who is busy reading something in his laptop. Onew bows at him before placing white folders on top of Kyuhyun’s desk.

 

“These are the documents that you requested. The head of the Accounting Department calls for a meeting tomorrow at ten in the morning to discuss the budget for the new project”

 

Onew told Kyuhyun who just nods his head.

 

“Ah, Sir…Mr. Ahn’s secretary told me that he will arrive on Saturday”

 

“Ok”

 

“Sir…”

 

Kyuhyun looks at his secretary.

 

“If you want to go home now then you can go home. Just leave me alone. I still have a lot of thing to do”

 

“But it’s already eight in the evening Sir. You look so stress now. Why don’t you just go home now and take a rest? I’m sure that your wife is already waiting for you”

 

Onew told Kyuhyun. He bows at him before leaving the office quietly. Kyuhyun stares at his watch; it’s already eight in the evening. Kyuhyun takes a deep breath and save his work before shutting down his laptop.

 

“I forgot about Min. I bet she’s already waiting for me at home”

 

Kyuhyun told his self. He takes a deep breath and starts fixing his things. He puts the white folders inside his backpack before wearing it. Kyuhyun gets his car key inside his drawer and leaves his office to go home.

 

~~~

 

“Are you sure that your husband will fetch you?”

 

Jongwoon asks as he stares at his watch.

 

“It’s already eight thirty in the evening, but he’s not yet here”

 

“Jessica Unnie told me that Kyu told her that he will fetch me today”

 

Sungmin told Jongwoon, feeling sad. Jongwoon gets his mobile phone inside his pocket.

 

“I’ll give him a call to ask where he is right now. Maybe he’s already on his way here”

 

Jongwoon told Sungmin who nods sadly at him. Jongwoon presses Kyuhyun’s number, but it’s out of coverage area. He tries calling him for three times, but Kyuhyun’s mobile phone is really out of coverage area. Jongwoon looks at Sungmin.

 

“Minnie, your husband’s mobile phone is out of coverage area. Do you know your cousin in law’s number?”

 

Jongwoon asks, but Sungmin shook her head.

 

“How about at home?”

 

Sungmin shook her head again while controlling her tears from falling.

 

“Maybe your cousin in law just misheard it”

 

“No. Kyu told her that he will be back today and he will fetch me here today”

 

“But it’s already late. You need to go home”

 

“It’s ok Teacher Jongwoon. Just go home now. I’ll just wait for my husband alone”

 

Jongwoon shook his head.

 

“Do you think I’m going to leave you here alone? Of course not. Let’s go now. I’ll just drop you home”

 

“But…”

 

“If your husband will really fetch you, he should be here by now. Actually, he should be here earlier or maybe he can just call to inform you if he will be late or something. Let’s go now ok. I’ll just drop you”

 

Sungmin just nods sadly. Jongwoon carries Sungmin’s things. Sungmin runs her hands on Heechul’s desk and gets her long cane. She unfolds it. Jongwoon gives Sungmin her bag and holds her hand as they leave the Student Council’s Office.

 

~~~

 

Jongwoon parks his car outside the Cho Mansion. He opens the front seat and helps Sungmin to go out. He stares at her sad face.

 

“We’re here. Don’t be sad anymore. Maybe he’s busy that’s why he didn’t had the chance to fetch you today. Just understand him. I’m sure that he will make it up to you when he’s no longer busy. You smile now, arasso?”

 

Jongwoon told Sungmin, but she didn’t flash a smile. She still looks sad and she’s controlling her tears from falling. She’s upset because Kyuhyun already forgets her and he doesn’t have time for her. She waited for him patiently, but he didn’t arrive to fetch her.

 

“Minnie…”

 

“I’m fine. Thank you for dropping me Teacher Jongwoon”

 

“By the way…”

 

Jongwoon opens the backseat of his car and gets a beautiful box inside. He opens it and gets the beautiful pink scarf inside. He throws the box on the backseat and closes the door gently.

 

“This is for you”

 

Jongwoon told Sungmin as he wraps the beautiful and really expensive scarf around Sungmin’s neck. He bought it for her as a Christmas present.

 

“Merry Christmas Minnie. You will always take care”

 

Jongwoon wipes the tears that fall from Sungmin’s eyes and hugs her.

 

“Just don’t leave”

 

Sungmin told Jongwoon while controlling herself from crying.

 

“I want to stay, but I really need to go”

 

Jongwoon manages to smile though he’s feeling sad as well.

 

“You take care of yourself. I know that you will be fine because you finally found the man who will take care of you and love you more than he loves his self. I know that you will be safe with him and I know that he really loves you so much. I hope when we see each other again, I can see your babies and hopefully, you can already see the light on the next time we meet again”

 

Jongwoon told Sungmin.

 

“Promise me that you’re going to be fine and that you’re always going to smile because there’s always a reason for you to smile. Can you promise me that?”

 

Sungmin nods sadly.

 

“You will take care Teacher”

 

“I will”

 

Sungmin suddenly sneeze.

 

“Aigoo! You need to go inside now because the snow is starting to fall. It’s really cold outside, you might get sick”

 

“Before I go inside…can I hug you for the last time?”

 

Sungmin asks. Jongwoon nods and hugs her tight. Sungmin manages to smile. She wraps her arms around Jongwoon as she hugs him for the last time.

 

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

Kyuhyun watches his wife hugging her high school crush through the windshield of his car. He throws the beautiful bouquet of flower that he bought for his wife. He throws it angrily at the backseat.

 

“Damn it! How can she flirt with that man?”

 

Kyuhyun told his self, feeling angry. He went out of his car and quickly walks towards Sungmin and Jongwoon.

 

“Good evening”

 

Sungmin’s heart starts beating fast upon hearing Kyuhyun’s voice. Jongwoon let go of Sungmin and stares at Kyuhyun who is staring at him. Jongwoon bows at Kyuhyun.

 

“Good evening Mr. Cho. I just drop Minnie here because…”

 

Kyuhyun raises his hand to stop Jongwoon from talking. He nods at Jongwoon and flashes a fake smile.

 

“Thanks for dropping my wife. Drive safely”

 

Kyuhyun told Jongwoon ash he holds Sungmin’s hand.

 

“We’re going inside now. Thanks again”

 

Jongwoon nods and gently pats Sungmin’s cheek before she and Kyuhyun went inside the mansion. Kyuhyun drags Sungmin inside the house.

 

“Kyu, stop dragging me!”

 

Sungmin told her husband, but Kyuhyun ignores her. He goes upstairs, dragging his wife harshly. Sungmin falls on the floor, but he doesn’t care at all. He pulls her up harshly and continues dragging her with him. He went inside their room and shut the door angrily.

 

“Kyu…”

 

Sungmin starts to feel nervous. She can feel her husband’s anger towards her. Kyuhyun pushes her away.

 

“WHO TOLD YOU TO FLIRT WITH THAT MAN?”

 

Kyuhyun shouts angrily, feeling so jealous. Sungmin’s tears start forming in her eyes as she shook her head.

 

“Stop thinking like that. I’m not flirting with Teacher Jongwoon. We’re not doing anything wrong. It’s just that he’s already lea—“

 

Sungmin stops talking when Kyuhyun slaps her so hard.

 

“STOP LYING! I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES!”

 

Kyuhyun shouts at his wife. Sungmin turns her back and starts walking away. Kyuhyun catches her. He holds her arm tightly.

 

“Let me go!”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun as tears start falling from her eyes.

 

“I hate you Kyu!”

 

“You hate me?”

 

Kyuhyun smirks and holds her chin tightly.

 

“Then I also hate you! I’m busy working and then you’re just going to flirt around with that man! How could you?”

 

“Why don’t you listen to me first huh? Why are you hurting me? You promise that you’re not going to hurt me anymore, but what are you doing?”

 

Sungmin starts to cry.

 

“I’m not doing anything. Jessica Unnie told me awhile ago before I go to school that you told her that you’re the one who is going to fetch me today. I wait for you, but you didn’t arrive. Teacher Jongwoon accompanies me while waiting for you, but it’s already late and you’re still not arriving and that’s why he decided to drop me home”

 

“Oh really?”

 

Kyuhyun raises an eyebrow.

 

“Is that really the reason why he’s the one who drops you here or you just have a date with him without even telling me? Just like what you did before huh Cho Sungmin?”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife, holding her chin tightly.

 

“Let me go Kyu! You’re hurting me!”

 

Sungmin struggles to escape, but Kyuhyun doesn’t want to let her go.

 

“Damn you!”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

 

“Let me go! Teacher Jongwoon is already leaving tomorrow and that’s why I hug him. I’m not doing anything wrong. I never cheat on you and I can never do that! You’re away from me for a long time and now that you’re back, you’re just going to hurt me? You’re just going to throw a fight? You didn’t even call me when you’re away. You never even call me once, but I try to understand that you’re busy. I wait for you as Jessica Unnie told me…but you didn’t show up to fetch me”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun who suddenly remembers that he told Jessica that he’s the one who will fetch his wife. But he forgets about it because he’s busy solving the company’s problem. He also remembers that he promises his wife that he will call her all the time, but then, he also forgets about it because of his work and because of too many problems that he need to solve for the company. He forgets about his wife because he’s too busy with his work. Kyuhyun calms down and let go of his wife. Kyuhyun was about to wipe Sungmin’s tears, but she moves away from him.

 

“Baby…”

 

Kyuhyun moves closer, but Sungmin moves away.

 

“Don’t touch me. I hate you. You’re just going to hurt me”

 

“Baby, please…I’m sorry. Let’s talk about this properly. Baby…I’m sorry”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife sadly. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“I don’t want to talk to you. You always get jealous and you always doubt my love for you. I love you, but you just don’t want to believe that my love is true. There’s no point on talking because you already hurt me”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun as she walks away. She leaves their room. Kyuhyun follows her.

 

“Baby, please”

 

“Let me go”

 

Sungmin manages to escape from her husband. She continues walking, ignoring Kyuhyun who keeps on stopping her from walking away.

 

“Baby, let’s talk. Please. I’m so sorry”

 

Sungmin ignores. She went inside her room and locks herself inside. She sits on the floor and starts sobbing. She feels hurt because of Kyuhyun. She feels hurt because the man she loves most, hurt her again.

 

“Baby…”

 

Kyuhyun’s tears start forming in his eyes. He feels so guilty and hurt because of hurting his wife. He starts knocking softly.

 

“Baby, please open the door. I’m so sorry. I’m really sorry. Please, let’s talk…baby, please”

 

Sungmin shook her head.

 

“Baby, please don’t be like this. I’m really sorry”

 

Kyuhyun continues talking, but Sungmin ignores him. She didn’t open the door.

 

“Sorry”

 

Kyuhyun whispers. He slowly sits on the floor and rests his back on the wall.

 

“Baby, I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I don’t know what to say, but sorry. I know that I hurt you. I’m such a failure”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin while pressing his gorgeous face on the door. His eyes are getting watery because of sadness and he really feels hurt because he thinks that he fails to be a good President for his father’s company and he fails to be a good CEO and now, he also fails to be a good husband for his wife because he doesn’t give her some time because of work and the worst part is, he hurts her again.

 

“Baby, I’m not going to go away. I’ll just stay here outside your room and wait for you to open the door and talk to me”

 

Kyuhyun’s tears start falling from his eyes. He already feels so stress and he doesn’t know what to do. He has a lot of problems to solve for the company and work to finish and now, his wife hates him so much and she really doesn’t want to talk to him.

 

“I love you baby. I’m sorry”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. He buries his gorgeous face on his knees as he starts sobbing softly.

 

~~~

 

It was already ten in the evening. Kyuhyun is still sitting outside his wife’s room. Sungmin is still inside her room. She doesn’t want to go out because she doesn’t want to see Kyuhyun. Sungmin’s nanny went upstairs. She saw Kyuhyun, sitting outside.

 

“Young master”

 

Kyuhyun raises his head. He looks tired and his eyes are puffy because of crying.

 

“Why don’t you go down and have dinner? Young lady Jessica calls awhile ago. She wants to inform you and young lady Minnie that she will be home late because she still needs to finish a lot of things in her office”

 

Sungmin’s nanny informs Kyuhyun.

 

“I’ll just give young lady’s things to her and told her to go downstairs because dinner is ready. Ahjumma is already worried about you and young lady. You need to eat now”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“Please give me my wife’s bag. I’m going to write something”

 

Sungmin’s nanny obeys him. She gives Sungmin’s bag to Kyuhyun who opens it carefully. Kyuhyun gets his wife’s notebook inside and tear one piece of paper. He gets his wife’s slate and stylus and starts writing in Braille. He folds the paper after writing and returns Sungmin’s slate and stylus inside her bag before closing it. He gives it to his wife’s nanny as well as the letter that he wrote for his wife.

 

“Please give it to her”

 

“Arasso young master”

 

Sungmin’s nanny gets the duplicate key inside her pocket and opens the door. She went inside and closes the door.

 

“Young lady…”

 

Sungmin’s nanny walks towards Sungmin who is lying on the bed, still crying. She places Sungmin’s things on the couch beside the bedside table before sitting beside Sungmin who quickly rests her head on her lap.

 

“I hate him nanny. He hurt me”

 

Sungmin told her nanny while sobbing. Sungmin’s nanny starts her young lady’s hair gently.

 

“Don’t cry young lady. Maybe young master is just tired, that’s why he’s like that. I really think that he didn’t mean to hurt you because he doesn’t want to hurt you. He’s actually waiting outside for you and he wrote this for you. He wants you to read it”

 

Sungmin’s nanny hand her the letter that Kyuhyun wrote. Sungmin opens it. She slowly runs her fingers on the paper, reading her husband’s letter for her.

 

 

Baby…

 

I’m really sorry. I know that I fail as your husband because I hurt you again just like what I did before. I’m sorry. I’m just jealous. I’m sorry for ignoring you and for forgetting about you because of my work. But baby, please…let’s talk about our problem. I don’t want us to be like this. I want us to be ok before the holidays. I’m really sorry. I’ll be waiting outside your room. I love you. I always do”

 

 

Sungmin folds the paper and gives it to her nanny.

 

“Please tell my husband that I’m going out and I won’t talk to him”

 

Sungmin told her nanny, still feeling upset and really mad at her husband. She wants to understand Kyuhyun, but she also has feelings. She thinks that Kyuhyun already crosses the boundary of being jealous and accusing her on flirting around when she’s not even doing it.

 

“Dinner is ready young lady”

 

“I’m not going to eat”

 

“But”

 

“I’m not going to eat. Just leave me alone now and don’t forget to lock the door. No matter what happen, don’t let my husband enter and to go near me. Do you understand?”

 

Sungmin’s nanny nods.

 

“Yes young lady”

 

Sungmin gets up, so her nanny can already stand and leaves her room.

 

“Are you sure that you really don’t want to eat dinner?”

 

Sungmin’s nanny asks her worriedly. Sungmin nods her head before lying down on her bed. She closes her eyes, indicating that her decision is final and she doesn’t want to talk to anymore. Sungmin’s nanny bows at her before going out of the room. Kyuhyun looks at her.

 

“Young lady wants me to tell you that she will not go out and she doesn’t want to talk to you”

 

Sungmin’s nanny told Kyuhyun sadly.

 

“Young master, dinner is ready”

 

Sungmin’s nanny told Kyuhyun who shook his head.

 

“I’m not going to eat dinner”

 

“But young master…”

 

“Just leave me alone now. I’m going to stay here and wait for Min to talk to me”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife’s nanny. Sungmin’s nanny stares at Kyuhyun and sighs sadly. She just bows her head and walks away.

 

“Baby, I’m sorry…please talk to me now. I’m really sorry…please don’t be like this. I know that I was wrong, but please…talk to me. I’m sorry”

 

Kyuhyun whispers. He buries his gorgeous face on his knees as tears start falling from his eyes again. He feels so hurt because Sungmin is also hurt because of him. Kyuhyun can’t help, but to blame his self because Sungmin is going to be cold again towards him and she will surely get scared again because of him and because of that, Kyuhyun starts hating his self so much.

 

“I’m such a failure”

 

Kyuhyun whispers sadly as he starts to cry softly.