LOVE IS NOT BLIND (Chapter 35)

LOVE IS NOT BLIND

Chapter 35

 

 

A/N: The medical terms used in this story are not exactly what it is in real life. I’m not a doctor or a medicine student. Hooray for me because I finally be able to update this story. KYUMIN IS MORE THAN REAL <3 <3 <3. Thank kyu <3

 

 

 

Jessica goes down to join her aunt for breakfast. She saw her sitting at the living room. Mrs. Cho looks so happy. She was smiling very bright while holding a magazine.

 

“I wonder what aunt is reading. She looks so happy”

 

Jessica told herself.

 

“Good morning aunt!”

 

Jessica greets her aunt happily. Mrs. Cho raises her head and looks at her beautiful niece who is walking towards her.

 

“Good morning Jess sweetheart. Come here and join me. I’m going to show you something and I’m sure that you’re going to like it as much as I do”

 

Mrs. Cho told her niece while smiling very bright at her. Jessica sits down beside her aunt. She stares at Mrs. Cho curiously.

 

“You look so happy today. What happen?”

 

Jessica asks curiously. She wants to ask Mrs. Cho if she found herself a boyfriend or if she has a secret admirer because her aunt looks like a teenage girl who has a new boyfriend or secret admirer. But Jessica was shy to ask because she’s afraid that her aunt might get mad at her if she teases her like that and she knows that his uncle is the one and only man that her aunt will love forever.

 

“I’m so happy for Kyu and Minnie. Look at this. Isn’t adorable?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks her niece as she shows Jessica the magazine that she’s holding. Jessica’s eyes widened upon seeing the magazine.

 

“So Kyu is really serious about the advertisement thingy? I thought he was just kidding. Oh my gosh! That brat is such a very proud and excited daddy”

 

Jessica told Mrs. Cho while staring at the big picture of Sungmin’s ultrasound in the magazine.

 

“The magazine is made only for Minnie”

 

Mrs. Cho told Jessica.

 

“That’s our copy. It will be out tomorrow. But it’s for free and not for sale. The K Advertising Inc. will distribute it tomorrow to the people and Minnie’s pregnancy will be featured in The Parenthood Magazine and The Celebrity Life Magazine and it will be out next month. They already set an appointment for interview and they will conduct it next week, here in the house”

 

Mrs. Cho told Jessica happily.

 

“Wow! The twins are already celebrities just before they knew it. I mean…Kyu is really funny, but sweet. He really wants the world to know about his kids. I feel so happy for him and for Min. I’m sure that the twins will be very adorable and cute. I’m getting more excited for their arrival. I hope Min will already give birth tomorrow. I already want to see the twins. I hope it will be boy and girl”

 

Jessica told Mrs. Cho while happily scanning the magazine. The magazine is consist of the details about Sungmin’s marriage to Kyuhyun and her pregnancy--from the moment that they find out about the good news until the day that Sunyoung told them that Sungmin is carrying twins. It is well written by a well known writer. Kyuhyun’s thoughts and feelings about his wife’s pregnancy are also written in the magazine.

 

“There’s more sweetheart”

 

Mrs. Cho told her niece who is busily reading the magazine. She gets five newspapers on top of the center table and shows it to Jessica.

 

“I guess everyone already knows about it. Min is on the headlines of these newspapers and all of it talks about her marriage to Kyu and about her pregnancy”

 

Jessica told her aunt who happily nods her head.

 

“He’s really serious about what he told us yesterday before we go home. He will really publish everything because he wants the world to know how happy he is for having a very wonderful wife and how excited he is to become a dad soon and he’s really happy that he and Minnie will have twins. He wants the world to know that…such a sweet brat”

 

Mrs. Cho happily told her niece. Jessica nods her head while smiling.

 

“I bet Fany will be very happy if she sees all of these. She will also think that Kyu is such an excited brat. I suddenly want to see Kyu right now and pinch his cheeks. He’s being a cute brat and if only our Min can already see, I bet she will be very happy to see all of these articles”

 

Jessica told her aunt happily. She really thinks that her cousin is very sweet and she’s happy because Kyuhyun is like that. Jessica is happy because her cousin becomes a better person because of love and she’s happy for Kyuhyun because he found the right girl for him. Jessica is happy because Sungmin is such a blessing not just for them, but for Kyuhyun—she’s a very wonderful blessing because she melts Kyuhyun’s heart that is harder than a stone. Her love for him makes it soft and her love for him makes him become a better person that they always want him to be. Jessica is happy because she never saw her cousin like that before. Kyuhyun can already smile and laugh all the time. He’s no longer that grumpy man who always loves to cause trouble and chaos. Kyuhyun is no longer that man who loves to party every night and sleep with different woman. Kyuhyun is no longer the man who is always drunk and gives his parents headache and heartache. Kyuhyun is no longer the man who has no direction and sense of responsibility. Kyuhyun is no longer the happy go lucky man and the rude, arrogant and stone hearted man. Kyuhyun is no longer in darkness because he already found the light and he becomes a new person and it’s all because of his wife. For that, Jessica is happy because she knows how much her cousin is happy with his life now and she will forever be happy for Kyuhyun and for Sungmin.

 

“Young lady Jessica…”

 

The head maid approaches Jessica.

 

“Yes ahjumma?”

 

Jessica asks as she stares at the head maid with a smile on her lips.

 

“Young lady Tiffany is on the line”

 

The head maid told Jessica as she hands her the cordless telephone.

 

“She wants to talk to you. She told me that she keeps on calling you, but you’re not answering your mobile phone, so she decided to call here”

 

The head maid told Jessica before bowing her head to her and to Mrs. Cho. Jessica smiles before speaking.

 

“Why Mrs. Choi? Is it urgent?”

 

Jessica asks Tiffany while smiling brightly.

 

“Why are you not answering your mobile phone? I keep on calling you know”

 

Tiffany told Jessica as she pouts.

 

“Ahjumma told me. Sorry about that Fany. I leave my phone inside my room. I’m here at the living room with aunt. We’re about to eat breakfast. Why?”

 

Jessica asks though she already has an idea why Tiffany calls her all of a sudden.

 

“Have you seen the billboards?”

 

Tiffany asks excitedly.

 

“What billboards?”

 

Jessica asks. Mrs. Cho stares at her niece, wondering what’s with the billboards.

 

“I’m talking about the billboards on the road. I mean when you go out and drive around Seoul, Incheon, Itaewon and Ilsan, you will find billboards, right? There are also big screens there, right?”

 

Tiffany told Jessica.

 

“Yes. What about it?”

 

Jessica asks curiously.

 

“Siwon calls me awhile ago. He’s on his way in Incheon for a business meeting while listening to the morning news in radio. Guess what he found”

 

Tiffany told Jessica who thinks for the meantime.

 

“The magazine?”

 

Jessica asks, feeling curious. Tiffany shook her head.

 

“What magazine?”

 

Tiffany asks.

 

“Oh! You haven’t seen it yet? I’m talking about the magazine that is made only for our Min. It will be out tomorrow. They didn’t give you a copy of it? Aunt has it. I’ll bring it later if you want to see it”

 

Jessica told Tiffany whose eyes suddenly grow big.

 

“FOR REAL? MIN HAS A MAGAZINE?”

 

Tiffany shouts happily. Jessica nods her head.

 

“They will have a copy. My secretary is the one who delivers it. You also have one. All our relatives and close friends have one”

 

Mrs. Cho told Jessica.

 

“Aunt told me that you will have a copy. Her secretary already delivers it. Maybe you can check it out later”

 

“Oh! I see. I’m not yet going down because I’m still having a wonderful time watching my baby Seunghyun sleeping. But anyway, going back to the billboards…”

 

Tiffany stops squealing. She really feels happy because she can’t believe that Kyuhyun can do such thing for his wife and she really thinks that it’s super sweet and how she wish that Siwon will also do the same thing the next time that she will be pregnant again.

 

“Siwon told me that all the billboards in Incheon are about Min’s pregnancy and it’s all over the news. The billboards around Seoul, Incheon, Itaewon and Ilsan are all about Min’s pregnancy, announcing that she and Kyu will have twins. Min’s first ultrasound is really big and you can also see it on those big screens”

 

Tiffany told Jessica happily. Jessica starts laughing.

 

“Oh my goodness!”

 

Jessica stops talking because of laughing. She almost falls on the floor because of laughing. Tiffany also laughs over the phone. They are laughing because they are happy and they really think that their cousin is so cute and really sweet and very excited. Mrs. Cho stares at Jessica curiously, wondering why she’s laughing. Jessica gives the cordless telephone to her aunt because she can’t talk anymore because of laughing. Mrs. Cho talks to Tiffany who happily informs her everything.

 

“Really? I didn’t know about that. All I know is the magazine and the newspapers. Kyu is such an excited brat”

 

Mrs. Cho told her niece. Tiffany nods happily.

 

“Aunt, what time are you going in the hospital with Jess today?”

 

Tiffany asks.

 

“Oh! I’m going there after breakfast, but I’m not going to stay that long. I’m just going to check how Minnie is and I’ll bring some of Kyu’s things there. I’m going to Busan today because today is the anniversary of your uncle’s charity. Kyu is supposed to be there too, but since Minnie is in the hospital, I’ll be attending it alone”

 

Mrs. Cho told her niece.

 

“Are you going to be fine? Do you want me and Jess to accompany you?”

 

Tiffany asks with worried voice. Mrs. Cho shook her head and smile.

 

“Don’t worry about me Fany. I can go alone and Seungri will be there. I ask him to be my for today”

 

“Isn’t he going to visit Minnie in the hospital?”

 

Tiffany asks.

 

“He will. He will go later after the party. I think Minnie’s other friends will also visit her today and they will fetch Seungri in Busan before they go at Cha Hospital. How about you? Are you going to visit Minnie today? I’m sure that she will be happy to see you”

 

Mrs. Cho told Tiffany while smiling sweetly. Tiffany nods her head.

 

“Yes aunt. I’ll be there later in the afternoon. Siwon and I will go together. He will fetch me after his work. How about Jess?”

 

Tiffany asks.

 

“I don’t know what time she will go. I’ll pass the telephone to her”

 

Mrs. Cho gives the cordless telephone back to Jessica.

 

“Yes Fany?”

 

Jessica asks.

 

“What time are you going in the hospital? Siwon and I will be there at five in the afternoon”

 

“Ah…”

 

Jessica flashes a smile.

 

“Well, maybe I’ll be there at five too. You see. I have an appointment today”

 

“Appointment?”

 

Tiffany asks curiously. Jessica nods her head happily.

 

“You’ll know it later ok. Aunt and I will have our breakfast now. I’ll just see you later and Siwon Oppa. Bye”

 

Jessica told Tiffany and quickly hangs before Tiffany can nag about her appointment on that day. She doesn’t want to tell Tiffany that she’s going to have a date with her ex-boyfriend on that day. She wants to keep it a secret first because she knows that Tiffany will expect her and Joon to get back together.

 

“Where are you going sweetheart?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks her niece as she notices Jessica’s happy expression.

 

“Aunt…”

 

Jessica puts down the cordless telephone on top of the center table before focusing her eyes upon her aunt who is smiling sweetly at her, waiting for her to speak.

 

“Ah…”

 

Jessica takes a deep breath before continuing.

 

“Is it ok if I go out with Joon today? Well, he asks yesterday if we can go out today”

 

Jessica told her aunt. Mrs. Cho nods her head.

 

“So, you’re going to have a date with him today huh?”

 

Mrs. Cho teases her niece. Jessica blushes a little.

 

“It’s not really a date aunt…we will just go out and maybe talk…that’s all”

 

Jessica told her aunt. Mrs. Cho holds her niece’s hands.

 

“It’s ok. Just do the things that will make you happy. If you and Joon need to talk then do it”

 

“But I’m scared”

 

“Of?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks curiously.

 

“I’m scared of the things that might happen if we talk”

 

Jessica answers.

 

“Is there still a room for second chance?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks. Jessica shook her head.

 

“I don’t know. I can’t answer you right now aunt. Well, that second chance is another reason that makes me feel scared. I don’t know what will happen and it seems that all of you are expecting me and Joon to get back together”

 

Jessica told her aunt sadly. Mrs. Cho places her hand on her niece’s cheek and gently pats it.

 

“Just do the right things that will make you happy. We are always here to support you no matter what your decision is. Don’t worry too much ok or else you will look ugly in your date with Joon. You need to enjoy it ok”

 

Mrs. Cho told her niece. Jessica smiles at her and nods her head.

 

“Alright, come on. Let’s eat our breakfast now. I still need to go at the anniversary party of your uncle’s charity in Busan”

 

Mrs. Cho told Jessica.

 

“Yes aunt. Let’s go now. I’m already hungry and I still need to prepare myself for my date with Joon today. I need to look beautiful”

 

Jessica told her aunt, feeling excited for her date with her ex-boyfriend. Mrs. Cho smiles at her niece.

 

“You are beautiful and Joon will always love you the way you are”

 

Mrs. Cho teases Jessica.

 

“Aunt!”

 

Jessica places her hands on her cheek as she blushes shyly.

 

“Stop teasing me. Don’t make me blush ok”

 

Jessica told her aunt shyly. Mrs. Cho laughs softly.

 

“But you’re cute that way. You see sweetheart. Time really travels so fast. Sooner or later, you’re the one who is getting married and we’re all going to be happy when that day comes. Someday, you will also become a wife like Minnie and Fany and of course a good mom like them. I’m sure that Kyu and Fany will be very happy to see you getting married soon. So…”

 

Mrs. Cho smiles brightly at Jessica.

 

“Never let go of the opportunity again ok. If he is your prince charming, no matter what happen and no matter how far you run away from him, destiny will always bring you back with him”

 

Mrs. Cho told her niece before standing up.

 

“Follow me inside the dining room”

 

Mrs. Cho told her niece before walking away.

 

“Never let go of the opportunity again. If he is your prince charming, no matter what happen and no matter how far you run away from him, destiny will always bring you back with him”

 

Jessica whispers, repeating what her aunt told her.

 

“We will see. I hope so…maybe yes, but maybe no”

 

Jessica told herself, feeling confused and scared at the same time. She’s already confused on her feelings. Part of her says that she should give herself and Joon a second chance if ever Joon will allow it, but there’s also a part of her that says that she should let go of her little hope about her and Joon being together again. Jessica is scared because she doesn’t know what kind of life that awaits her if ever she will transfer in Sydney and live with Joon. Yes, she loves Joon, but she also has dreams and she wants to fulfill it. She wants to become a good fashion designer and have her own clothing and cosmetic company.

 

“Come what may. Aunt is right. If Joon and I are meant to be…we will be together at the end no matter what happen. Ok…I trust you destiny. But seriously, was it right to trust destiny?”

 

Jessica asks herself.

 

“I don’t know what to do now. I think I need Min and Fany later. I’m really confused”

 

Jessica told herself. She takes a deep breath.

 

“I’ll just eat my breakfast first and stop worrying about it”

 

Jessica told herself. She nods her head and takes a deep breath. She stands up and went at the dining room to join Mrs. Cho for breakfast, so she can forget about Joon for the meantime and stop worrying about her and him.

 

~~~

 

*CHA HOSPITAL*

 

 

There are a lot of bodyguards surrounding Sungmin’s room because reporters are everywhere. They are trying to get inside and see Sungmin and to have an interview with her and with Kyuhyun. Every reporter wants to congratulate the couple upon hearing the news that they will have twins. Reporters are going crazy about the news, simply because they want popularity. All TV Network wants to get details about Sungmin’s pregnancy because they know how famous the Cho family is and they all know that their ratings will be high if they will have coverage about Sungmin’s pregnancy because everyone wants to be updated about it.

 

“Sir, there are a lot of media outside the company”

 

Onew told his boss. Kyuhyun was walking back and forth outside his wife’s room, talking to his secretary over the phone. He was holding the magazine that is only made for his wife.

 

“Really?”

 

Kyuhyun asks while smiling brightly. He’s happy that the media is going crazy about his wife’s pregnancy, but at the same time he also feels a lit bit burdened about it because the media is really annoying—those reporters are annoying because they keep on chasing him and because of that, he can’t even buy his self a breakfast and he’s already hungry.

 

“I was really shock about the media’s response about my baby’s pregnancy. I never expect that everyone will go crazy about it. I just want to announce to the world that I am a proud and excited daddy of my twins”

 

Kyuhyun told his secretary. Onew nods his head, agreeing to his boss. He knows how happy Kyuhyun is upon hearing the news about his wife’s pregnancy and Onew knows that Kyuhyun is happier upon hearing the news that he and Sungmin will be having twins. Onew knows how excited his boss it and he thinks that Kyuhyun is really sweet and very cute because he is excited, but he really thinks that his boss is also crazy for exposing his wife’s pregnancy in public. Onew knows that everyone will go crazy about it because everyone wants to become updated about Sungmin and the twins since the Cho family is famous; they are damn so rich and famous. Of course, who wouldn’t know Mr. Cho, the famous CEO and owner of a very big and really successful company and who wouldn’t know his son, Cho Kyuhyun? They are famous though they always keep their personal life private. They never expose it to the public and Kyuhyun is the first time doing it. His intention is not really to expose his wife to the public because he knows that media can be harsh sometimes. He just wants the world to know about their twins and because he’s proud and really excited to see his kids soon. But the media and those people who are curious about their family become crazy about it and he really didn’t expect that Sungmin will become the hot topic on that day.

 

“Mr. Lee was the one who face them. He’s the one who speak in behalf of you. He told the media how proud and excited you are for having twins and he told them not to disturb you and your family because you only want the whole world to know that you and Ms. Cho are going to have twins and you’re not doing it for publicity or something. But Sir, they are really crazy about it. They really want to see Ms. Cho right now and ask her a lot of questions about her pregnancy and marriage to you. I told you Sir…you’re insane”

 

Onew told his boss. He and Nicole are also having a hard time calming the crazy reporters.

 

“Oh my goodness! Mom will surely kill me if she finds out about the reporters. I’m sure that she will be very shock if she arrives here later. The reports don’t want to go away. Doctor Park is also having a hard time. I think everyone is having a stressful time because of what I did. But I didn’t expect that their response will be like this”

 

Kyuhyun told Onew as he starts to worry about it. He was afraid that they will chase his wife if ever they saw her somewhere.

 

“Aigoo! Just do something to stop this ok”

 

Kyuhyun told his secretary.

 

“Why me Sir? You’re the one who start it”

 

“YAH! LEE ONEW!”

 

Kyuhyun shouts.

 

“Are you going to follow or what?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Onew takes a deep breath.

 

“Do I have any other choice Sir? Of course I will follow. You’re such a headache sometime”

 

Onew told his boss as he frowns.

 

“Are saying something Lee Onew?”

 

Kyuhyun asks his secretary, raising an eyebrow. Onew shook his head.

 

“I said, I will do everything to stop the media and other people on going crazy about you and Ms. Cho before your mom can kill you. Is there anything else Sir?”

 

Onew asks. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“No more. Just do what I told you to do and by the way…”

 

Kyuhyun flashes a proud smile.

 

“Good job for the magazine, big screen, billboards and TV ad”

 

Kyuhyun told his secretary, praising him. Onew smiles brightly.

 

“No problem Sir. I only did what you told me yesterday. But I still think that you’re insane for exposing it to the public. Look what is happening now. Everyone is going crazy about you and Ms. Cho. I bet your mom will have headache once she finds out about it”

 

Onew told his boss, reprimanding him a little. Kyuhyun sighs.

 

“I know. But it’s not wrong to be proud and excited. This is the only time that I’m going to feel something like this and I just want the world to know about it. They are just crazy to go crazy about me and my baby Min. Please inform my Vice-President that I will go back to work next week. I just need to take care of my wife for the meantime ok”

 

Kyuhyun told his secretary. Onew nods his head.

 

“Yes Sir. Don’t worry about Mr. Lee. He understands you. We will do our job properly and take good care of the company while you’re away, so don’t worry about it. Take care of your wife Sir and see you next week. Just give me a call or Collie if you need something”

 

Onew told his boss. Kyuhyun nods his head.

 

“Ok. Thanks Onew. See you next week”

 

Kyuhyun told his secretary before hanging up. He holds his tummy because he’s already hungry and he really wants to eat his breakfast.

 

“Aish! I can’t even go out because they will chase me for sure even if I bring my bodyguard with me”

 

Kyuhyun told his self. He approaches one of his bodyguards.

 

“Are the others still at the entrance of the hospital?”

 

Kyuhyun asks, pertaining to his other bodyguards.

 

“Yes Sir”

 

The bodyguard answers. Kyuhyun nods his head.

 

“I don’t know what time mom will arrive here because she needs to attend the anniversary of dad’s charity in Busan. But please tell them to continue guarding the entrance of the hospital, so they can guard mom from the media”

 

Kyuhyun told one of his bodyguards who nods his head. He presses Onew’s number to give him a call. Kyuhyun told his secretary to call at home and talk to his mother and tell her about the media that are roaming around the hospital. He also told Onew to inform Jessica, Tiffany and Siwon about it just in case that they plan to visit Sungmin on that day. Kyuhyun told one of his bodyguards to guard all the visitors who will visit his wife on that day and make sure that media can’t go near them and ask for an interview with them. Kyuhyun sighs after talking to one of his bodyguard.

 

“They are making me go crazy. Why are they like that?”

 

Kyuhyun told his self. He just takes a deep breath and returns inside his wife’s room.

 

“Kyu, is that you?”

 

Sungmin asks when she heard someone going inside her room. Kyuhyun stares at his wife who is sitting on the bed, holding her tummy. Sungmin is already awake.

 

“Good morning my beautiful baby Min”

 

Kyuhyun greets his wife happily. He gently closes the door and walks towards his wife. Kyuhyun sits beside Sungmin.

 

“How’s your sleep?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin didn’t answer. She wraps her arms around her husband and rests her head on Kyuhyun’s chest. Kyuhyun looks at his wife worriedly.

 

“Is there something wrong?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin closes her eyes.

 

“I just feel dizzy, but I’m fine”

 

Sungmin told her husband.

 

“Are you sure? Do you want me to call Doctor Park?”

 

Kyuhyun asks worriedly.

 

“I’m fine. Don’t worry about me”

 

Sungmin told her husband before yawning cutely.

 

“You supposed to sleep some more. Doctor Park told you to always sleep and have a lot of rest because you’re carrying twins”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin yawns again and shook her head.

 

“But I can’t go back to sleep anymore. I’m no longer sleepy Kyu”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun.

 

“Do you want me to sing for you to be able to go back to sleep?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“What do you want to do? Eat?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin shook her head and smile.

 

“Hug you”

 

Sungmin whispers while hugging her husband happily. Kyuhyun laughs softly and places a hand on his wife’s tummy, feeling the mound on her tummy.

 

“I think our little cherubs are growing fast. I’m really excited to see them and hold them in my arms. If only I can make the time goes fast. I hope our little cherubs will already arrive tomorrow”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife excitedly. He rests his head on Sungmin’s tummy, hoping that he can hear his little cherubs.

 

“Baby, do you think our little cherubs are already awake or they are still sleeping? I can’t hear them and they are not also moving. Maybe they are still sleeping, what do you think?”

 

Kyuhyun asks his wife, just like a curious kid. Sungmin laughs softly and starts her husband’s hair gently.

 

“Kyu, do you think it’s a bit early to hear our little cherubs and feel them moving?”

 

Sungmin asks.

 

“I don’t know. All I want is to feel them moving in your tummy soon. I’m just excited to see them. I bet our little cherubs will be genius and gorgeous like me”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife as he starts rubbing Sungmin’s tummy gently while imagining his self singing a sweet lullaby to their little cherubs while carrying them on his arms.


“Kyu, it should be a girl and a boy. I also want us to have a baby girl”

 

Sungmin told her husband.

 

“That will be great if they are boy and girl. Our baby boy will be gorgeous like me while our baby girl will be lovely and beautiful like you. I bet mom will be very happy if she will have a granddaughter. She actually wants to have a baby girl and that’s why she’s spoiling you that much”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife while smiling. He focuses his attention on his wife’s tummy and starts talking to his little cherubs.

 

“Little cherubs, are you already awake or still sleeping peacefully? Daddy just wants to know. Be safe all the time and always be good babies ok. Don’t give mommy hard time. Remember, you’re two and mommy is just one, so both of you need to behave. We love you so much and everyone is very excited for your arrival. But we still need to wait for like six more months for us to be able to see both of you”

 

Kyuhyun told his little cherubs while rubbing his wife’s tummy gently. Sungmin smiles while listening to her husband who is happily talking to their little cherubs.

 

“Mommy and I are really wondering if both of you will be boys or girls or maybe boy and girl. Because if you will be boy and girl then you’ll be Sandeul and Sulli, but if both of you are boys or girls…”

 

Kyuhyun looks at his wife worriedly.

 

“Baby, we’re not yet thinking of good names for our little cherubs if they will be boys or girls. I think we should start thinking now”

 

“Maybe later ok”

 

“Ok. No problem”

 

Kyuhyun smiles and focus his attention back on his wife’s tummy, rubbing it gently again.

 

“Just be healthy all the time. Daddy will take good care of mommy, so she and both of you will be healthy and fine always. I love you so much my little cherubs. See you soon. I’m really excited and I’m sure that if your grandfathers and grandmother are still alive, they will also feel excited for your arrival. But don’t worry, you might not see them anymore, but I know that they are guiding you from heaven and you still have a grandma. Mom will help me and your mommy in taking care of you. Stay safe and we love both of you”

 

Kyuhyun told his little cherubs. He suddenly feels sad upon remembering his father. Kyuhyun feels sad because he remembers how Mr. Cho keeps on bothering him about his grandchild. Kyuhyun remembers how eager his father is to have a grandchild before he leaves, but sadly, Kyuhyun and Sungmin fail to give him one before he closes his eyes and leaves them.

 

“Kyu…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

Kyuhyun looks at his wife.

 

“Is it ok if we visit Umma, Appa and dad when Doctor Park already gives me permission to go home? You see…”

 

Sungmin shook her head sadly.

 

“I already miss them and we’re not yet telling them that we’re going to have twins. They might think that we already forget about them and I don’t want that to happen. We must not forget them”

 

Sungmin told her husband sadly. Kyuhyun notice the tears that are forming in his wife’s innocent eyes. He kisses Sungmin’s tummy before sitting on the bed.

 

“Baby…”

 

Kyuhyun holds his wife’s beautiful face between his hands and slowly turns it to his direction. He stares at Sungmin who looks really sad.

 

“Umma, Appa and dad will be very sad if they see you like that. I know that it will be happier if they are still here with us. But they are already angels and even though they can no longer see their grandchildren, I’m sure that they are also happy for both of us and I’m sure that they will watch over our little cherubs from heaven. You see baby. Our little cherubs are very lucky because they have three angels… three angels who will watch over them and will guard them and will protect them, especially when mom or both of us are not around”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife, cheering her up.

 

“So don’t be sad now ok or else they will be sad too and our little cherubs will cry inside your tummy”

 

Kyuhyun wraps his arms around his wife, hugging her sweetly.

 

“I don’t want to see my baby sad. You smile now ok. Don’t worry. I promise that we will visit Umma, Appa and dad once Doctor Park already allow you to go home. Don’t think too much baby. I just want you to relax all the time and have a proper rest too. Follow what Doctor Park told you. It’s for our little cherubs. Don’t stress yourself that much or else you will bleed again and I don’t want that to happen again. Promise that you will not be a hard headed girl and you will listen to Doctor Park all the time, so we can already go home soon”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin nods her head slowly.

 

“I promise. Kyu, can I eat my breakfast now? I’m already hungry”

 

Sungmin told her husband.

 

“Yes baby. I’ll call the nurse to bring your breakfast here. I’ll feed you ok”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife before grabbing the telephone on the bedside table. He dials 1 to call the nurse at the nurse station and ask her to bring his wife’s breakfast inside her room.

 

“Did you already eat your breakfast?”

 

Sungmin asks her husband after he talks to her nurse. Kyuhyun puts down the telephone back on top of the bedside table and sighs sadly. Kyuhyun shook his head sadly.

 

“Not yet”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. He holds his tummy and gently rubs it, feeling really hungry.

 

“But why?”

 

Sungmin asks with concern. Kyuhyun was about to answer when someone knocks on the door. Sungmin’s nurse went inside her room, holding a tray full of food.

 

“Good morning beautiful and gorgeous couple. I bring Ms. Cho’s breakfast”

 

Sungmin’s nurse greets Kyuhyun and Sungmin happily. She carefully puts down the tray that she’s holding on top of the bed.

 

“Doctor Park wants you to eat everything. She will have her rounds later after lunch and you’ll be at the sonogram room later at seven in the evening before you eat your dinner. She will just check your babies to make sure that they are fine before you go home tomorrow”

 

The nurse told Sungmin, making her smile.

 

“I can already go home tomorrow?”

 

Sungmin asks excitedly. The nurse smiles at her and nods her head.

 

“Yes Ms. Cho. That’s why you need to follow everything that Doctor Park will tell you ok, so she will not change her mind”

 

The nurse told her patient happily. Sungmin nods her head while smiling sweetly.

 

“Enjoy your breakfast and please finish everything. It will give you lots of energy and your babies too. You need to have a lot of energy because you’re carrying twins and it’s hard to carry two babies in one time. Enjoy your breakfast Ms. Beautiful. I’ll be back later to check you”

 

“Thank you”

 

The nurse bows her head and was about to leave, but Kyuhyun stops her.

 

“Wait a second”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife’s nurse before she can walk away and leave the room.

 

“Yes Mr. Cho. What can I do for you?”

 

The nurse stares at Kyuhyun who is sitting beside Sungmin.

 

“Do the reporters already leave the hospital?”

 

Kyuhyun asks curiously. The nurse sighs and shook her head.

 

“Not yet Sir. They are still roaming around the hospital. They really want to see you and Ms. Cho and get an interview regarding the news about Ms. Cho’s pregnancy. But don’t worry Sir because all your bodyguards are guarding the place and they are waiting for your mom’s arrival”

 

The nurse informs Kyuhyun who suddenly feels nervous upon hearing his mother’s arrival.

 

“Mom is already on her way here?”

 

Kyuhyun asks nervously. The nurse shook her head.

 

“I don’t know Sir. The head nurse just informs us about it. But I guess she will arrive later before lunch. The head told us that your mom’s secretary told him that she will be here soon. She just needs to go somewhere before she goes here”

 

Sungmin’s nurse informs Kyuhyun.

 

“Ok. Thank you”

 

“You’re welcome Sir. Just give me a beep if you need something. I’ll go ahead now”

 

The nurse bows at Kyuhyun before leaving Sungmin’s room.

 

“Kyu…”

 

Sungmin reaches her hand out. Kyuhyun holds it and softly kisses it.

 

“Yes baby? Do you want something?”

 

Kyuhyun asks.

 

“What’s happening outside? What’s with those reporters and why are your bodyguards all here?”

 

Sungmin asks worriedly. Kyuhyun sighs.

 

“It’s my fault”

 

“Your fault? Why? What did you do?”

 

Sungmin asks, feeling nervous all of a sudden.

 

“Well…”

 

Kyuhyun takes a deep breath before continuing.

 

“I didn’t do a crime ok, so don’t give me that look Min”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife who looks really worried as if he committed a crime and the police will drag him to jail any minute.

 

“All I did is to call Onew yesterday night and tell him to advertise your pregnancy because I want the whole world to know that I’m already going to be a father soon and that we’re going to have twins. He contacted The K Advertising Inc. and told them to make a special magazine only for you. It contains about your pregnancy and it is well written by a famous writer. There are billboards all over Seoul, Incheon, Itaewon and Ilsan about you having twins and also big screens about it. You’re also all over the newspapers. Actually, you’re one of the headlines of the news today…I mean…our family”

 

Kyuhyun informs his wife. Sungmin’s eyes widened upon hearing her husband.

 

“What? Why did you do that? Now the public will go crazy about us. Mom will be mad”

 

Sungmin told her husband worriedly. Kyuhyun nods his head.

 

“I know. The only thing that she knows is the magazine and not those billboards and big screens. I’m just a proud daddy. I never expect that the media and people will go crazy about it. That’s the reason why I’m not yet eating my breakfast because I can’t go out of the hospital to eat. They are everywhere and they are chasing me. I’m sure that mom will kill me later because I expose our family and our privacy to the public that much. Oh my God baby! Help me”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin as he gulps nervously. He’s very sure that his mother will reprimand him later.

 

“What will I do? I can’t help you because no matter what happen mom will surely reprimand you later when she arrives here”

 

Sungmin told her husband, feeling worried for him. Kyuhyun nods his head and hugs his wife, making her smile.

 

“Just hug me like this later ok, so mom won’t reprimand me that much”

 

“Arasso”

 

Sungmin told her husband, laughing softly. She really thinks that Kyuhyun is just like a kid who is afraid to be scolded by his mother.

 

“You eat your breakfast now ok. You have to finish everything. After breakfast, let’s take a bath. I’ll bathe you first before I take a bath”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin nods her head.

 

“Let’s eat my breakfast together since you’re not yet eating yours”

 

Sungmin told her husband, worrying about him. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“I’m ok baby. Don’t worry about me. I can eat later. This breakfast is only for you and for our little cherubs. I’m not included”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. But Sungmin shook her head.

 

“Let’s eat it together. We don’t mind sharing it with you. If you will not agree then I’m not going to eat my breakfast anymore”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, threatening him.

 

“Stop threatening me Min”

 

“I’m serious Kyu”

 

Sungmin starts frowning.

 

“Arasso. Just eat ok”

 

“Promise that you will eat with me?”

 

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun takes a deep breath and nods his head.

 

“Promise”

 

Kyuhyun whispers. Sungmin smiles at him and opens .

 

“Such a kid”

 

Kyuhyun smiles and gives his wife a kiss on her lips.

 

“Ok. Let’s eat our breakfast now”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife and starts feeding her and as promise, Kyuhyun also feed his self with his wife’s breakfast. They share in one breakfast happily while thinking of good names that they will give to their little cherubs if ever they become boys or girls.

 

~~~

 

*CHO MANSION*

 

 

The head maid knocks softly on the door.

 

“Please come in”

 

The head maid slowly opens the door when she heard Jessica’s sweet voice. She went inside Jessica’s room and smiles brightly upon seeing her putting her things inside her handbag.

 

“Young lady”

 

The head maid speaks to catch Jessica’s attention. Jessica stops what she’s doing and raises her head to look at the head maid.

 

“Yes ahjumma?”

 

Jessica asks as she flashes a sweet smile. The head maid stares at her.

 

“Doctor Lee is already waiting for you at the living room”

 

The head maid happily informs Jessica who suddenly feels nervous. Her heart starts beating fast because of excitement and nervousness at the same time.

 

“Ahjumma…”

 

Jessica gulps nervously.

 

“How do I look? I’m not ugly, right?”

 

Jessica asks. The head maid smiles at her and walks towards her. She holds Jessica’s hands and stares at her. Jessica is wearing a simple baby blue high low dress and champagne pumps. Her hair was tied in a bun and she’s wearing simple pearl earrings and her make-up is also simple and very light and she’s wearing a lipstick.

 

“You look great and very lovely young lady. Simplicity is always beautiful. I’m sure that he will fall for you again”

 

The head maid told Jessica, making her blush.

 

“Ahjumma, stop teasing me ok. Joon and I are just going to have a friendly date and I don’t want to give myself a false hope about us having a second chance. It’s my fault ahjumma and I hurt him so much and I’m sure that he wouldn’t give us another chance to be together again”

 

Jessica told the head maid sadly.

 

“But at least try to be friends. You go down now. He’s waiting and you smile ok. Don’t be sad. Everything will be fine for both of you. No matter what happen, just always smile”

 

“Thanks ahjumma. Tell Joon that I’ll be there at five minutes. I just need to fix my things”

 

“Ok”

 

The head maid gently pats Jessica’s cheek before going out of her room.

 

“Ok. Just relax Jessica Jung. It’s just a friendly date ok. There’s nothing to worry about and it’s about time that you and Joon talk and have a proper closure. Don’t forget what ahjumma told you. Try to be friends with him and always smile no matter what happen. Everything will be alright. Fighting!”

 

Jessica told herself. She closes her handbag and takes a deep breath to calm herself before going out of her room. Jessica goes down the stairs and smiles brightly upon seeing her gorgeous ex-boyfriend sitting at the living room, waiting for her while holding a very beautiful bouquet of white lilies.

 

“Sorry to keep you waiting”

 

Joon raises his head and stares at the owner of the voice. He stands up and smiles at his ex-girlfriend who is walking elegantly towards him while smiling brightly.

 

“It’s ok Jess. I didn’t wait that long”

 

Joon told Jessica.

 

“Ah…”

 

Joon gives the beautiful bouquet of white lilies to Jessica, feeling a bit shy.

 

“It’s for you”

 

Joon told his ex-girlfriend.  Jessica stares at the beautiful white lilies. Her tears start forming in her eyes upon remembering that white lilies are the flowers that Joon used to give her when they were still a couple.

 

“Jess, you don’t like it? I mean…you love white lilies, right?”

 

Joon asks worriedly upon noticing Jessica’s sad expression. Jessica shook her head and stares at her ex-boyfriend.

 

“Are you ok?”

 

Joon asks with concern when he sees Jessica’s teary eyes. Jessica nods at him.

 

“I am. Don’t mind me. I just remember something. Can I leave the flowers here? I’ll put it on a vase later and put it in my room. Thank you. These white lilies are really lovely. I thought you already forget about it”

 

Jessica told Joon. She calls the head maid and gives her the beautiful bouquet of white lilies and told her to put it inside her room.

 

“Let’s go?”

 

Jessica asks. Joon nods his head. He stares at Jessica’s hand and was actually thinking if he should hold it or not. He wants to, but he’s thinking that it’s not appropriate to hold Jessica’s hand because she’s already his ex.

 

“Joon?”

 

Jessica catches Joon’s attention. Joon stares at her.

 

“Why? Is there something wrong with my hand? I just notice that you’re staring on it”

 

Jessica told her ex-boyfriend. Joon shook his head.

 

“Let’s go. You go ahead. I’ll follow”

 

Joon told his ex-girlfriend. Jessica smiles and starts walking. Joon takes a deep breath and follows Jessica from behind. They went out of Cho mansion. Jessica walks towards her car and went inside with Joon.

 

“Are you sure that it’s ok?”

 

Joon asks as he buckles his seatbelt. Jessica starts the engine of her car before looking at her ex-boyfriend who is staring at her shyly.

 

“Ok?”

 

Jessica asks.

 

“You, driving the car. I mean…it’s our date, right? I’m the one who is supposed to provide the transportation. Do you mind if we just take the cab?”

 

Joon asks. Jessica smiles at him.

 

“I told you that it’s ok. You don’t have a driver’s license here, so it’s ok if I drive for you”

 

“But…”

 

Jessica raises her hand to stop Joon from talking.

 

“Shhhh”

 

Jessica whispers.

 

“Let me drive for you, just for this day. You always drive for me before even though you’re already tired, you still drive for me. Just for this day Joon, let me be your driver ok. But it’s not free. You should treat me later ok. I will be your driver, but you have to treat me. Fair and square”

 

Jessica told her ex-boyfriend, smiling at him. Joon nods his head and smiles at Jessica, making her blush a little.

 

“Ok. Fair and square”

 

Joon told Jessica with a sweet smile on his lips.

 

“Let’s go now?”

 

Jessica asks.

 

“One more thing Jess…”

 

“What?”

 

Jessica asks while staring at Joon curiously.

 

“You’re beautiful…always”

 

Joon told Jessica.

 

“Ah…Joon, you’re making me blush. Stop that”

 

Jessica told her ex-boyfriend while blushing shyly. Joon laughs softly.

 

“That’s the thing that I miss about you Jess”

 

“What?”

 

Jessica asks. Her heart suddenly jumps when Joon touches her cheek and gently pinches it.

 

“I miss your cuteness. To be honest, I am expecting to see a very mature Jessica Jung. Well, I can never deny that you look a bit mature compare before, but you haven’t change at all. You’re still that crybaby girl who is afraid of needles and hospitals and you’re still that shy woman that I used to know way back when we first met”

 

Joon told his ex-girlfriend.

 

“So, you miss me right?”

 

Jessica asks, teasing her ex-boyfriend. Joon didn’t answer. He just smiles at Jessica before looking at the window.

 

“Come on just say yes. I know that you miss me that much Joon”

 

Jessica told Joon, trying her best to make her ex-boyfriend admit that he misses her as much as she does. Joon just laughs softly.

 

“Just drive now ok”

 

Joon told Jessica while smiling, still staring at the window.

 

“Seriously, where on earth are we going?”

 

Jessica asks because she doesn’t have any idea where on earth Joon is planning to take her. Joon looks at her.

 

“To the place where we used to go every time that we’re going to have vacation here in Seoul. But before we go there. Let’s have our lunch first at Bien-etre ok”

 

Joon told his ex-girlfriend. Jessica nods her head happily.

 

“Ok my dear Doctor Joon. Let’s have our lunch first before we spend time reading books while having coffee”

 

Jessica happily told her ex-boyfriend. Joon smiles at her and focuses his attention back on the window while humming a song that is very familiar with Jessica. It’s the song that Joon used to sing with her whenever they are together and she’s happy to hear it though Joon is just humming the sweet melody. Jessica wears her seatbelt and starts driving her car.

 

~~~

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin are happily sitting on the hospital bed. They just finished eating their lunch. Sungmin is smiling so brightly while listening happily to the twins’ heartbeats that Kyuhyun recorded in his mobile phone. She keeps on playing it repeatedly while Kyuhyun is busy searching for good names for their little cherubs on his laptop.

 

“Baby…if our little cherubs will be both boys, do you think Sandeul and Jintuo are good names or it’s much better if it’s Sandeul and Kibum? What do you think?”

 

Kyuhyun asks his wife, looking at her. Sungmin puts down her husband’s mobile phone on her lap and think for awhile.

 

“I love the name Sandeul. If our little cherubs are boys then it will be Sandeul and Jintuo. Kibum is too common for me. But if you love the name Kibum, then it’s ok with me as long as our other baby’s name is Sandeul”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun.

 

“What if they are girls? You can’t name a girl Sandeul because that name is for boys. It will be weird to name a baby girl as Sandeul. Sulli is fine, but Sandeul is not”

 

Kyuhyun explains. Sungmin nods her head.

 

“I know. I want to have a baby boy and baby girl. If it’s a boy then his name is Sandeul. If it’s a girl then she will be Sulli. But if they are both girls, then we should name them Sulli and…you must think of a good name for our Sulli’s twin sister”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun who quickly focuses his attention back on his laptop as he starts researching for a good name for Sulli’s twin sister.

 

“How about baby Sulli and baby Seolhyun? Aren’t they perfect?”

 

Kyuhyun asks happily. He gets her planner and his pen on top of the bedside table and happily writes their little cherubs name.

 

“So, if our little cherubs will be baby boys, they will be Cho Sandeul and Cho Jintuo. If they were baby girls, it will be Cho Sulli and Cho Seolhyun. But, if our little cherubs will be baby boy and baby girl, they will be Cho Sandeul and Cho Sulli. Agree?”

 

Kyuhyun asks while writing happily on his planner. Sungmin nods her head.

 

“Hundred and one percent agree Kyu”

 

Sungmin told her husband happily. Kyuhyun suddenly yawns while writing.

 

“Sleepy?”

 

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun nods his head. He stops writing and puts his planner and pen back on top of the bedside table and yawns again.

 

“I feel really sleepy and I don’t know why. Actually, I am already sleepy before we take a bath. I just don’t want to sleep because nobody will watch over you if I go to sleep”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife, yawning again. He really feels very sleepy. His eyes are already dropping, but he’s trying his best to stay awake because he needs to watch over his wife and take care of her.

 

“It’s ok Kyu. You can sleep and take a rest. I’ll be fine. I can always call the nurse. You should take a rest now. I know that you didn’t sleep that much because of watching over me”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“I’ll just sleep later when Fany or Jess already arrives here. I want to make sure that someone will watch over you before I go to sleep and don’t worry baby because I can still manage to stay awake. I also need to wait for mom”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, avoiding closing his eyes that are already dropping.

 

“Ah…so, my gorgeous hubby is ready to hear mom’s sermon?”

 

Sungmin asks, teasing her husband. Kyuhyun shook his head and hugs Sungmin.

 

“Actually, I’m scared of mom. Please don’t remind me about that ok. I know that she will rep—“

 

Kyuhyun stops talking when someone knocks on the door. Kyuhyun let go of his wife and stares at the door.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun!”

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened upon seeing his mother with Seungri.

 

“Hi mom!”

 

Kyuhyun greets his mother while flashing a weak smile. Sungmin bites her lower lip to avoid laughing because she can already feel her husband’s fear. Kyuhyun quickly hugs Sungmin upon seeing Seungri. He doesn’t care about his mother who is already frowning at him because all he cares about is Seungri who is staring at Sungmin. Kyuhyun needs to show Seungri that Sungmin is his and nobody can ever take his wife away from him.

 

“Hi Mr. Cho”

 

Seungri greets Kyuhyun as he bows his head on him.

 

“Oh! Seungri, you’re here. Where are our other friends? Are they with you?”

 

Sungmin asks happily. Seungri smiles and shook his head.

 

“They are still in school Minnie. I’m here because Mrs. Cho drags me with her. She told me that we will go here to visit you and to reprimand Sir Kyuhyun”

 

Seungri told Sungmin, making her laugh softly.

 

“Baby, stop that. Don’t laugh at me”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin as he frowns like a kid.

 

“Mom, why are you with Seungri today? Did you go to Korea University that’s why you’re with him?”

 

Sungmin asks her mother in law, controlling her laughter. Mrs. Cho smiles at her daughter in law and sits beside her. Mrs. Cho cups Sungmin’s beautiful face, turning it to her direction. Mrs. Cho stares at her daughter in law happily.

 

“Seungri and I attend the anniversary of your dad’s charity. Kyu is supposed to be there as well, but since he needs to stay here with you, I decided to ask Seungri to be my since he’s also attending the party. It’s in Busan. We just stay for a short time because I need to go here and fix the trouble that your brat husband did”

 

Mrs. Cho told Sungmin. She lets go of Sungmins’ beautiful face and hits Kyuhyun’s hand.

 

“Ouch! That’s child abuse mom!”

 

Kyuhyun told his mother, acting like a brat kid.

 

“Who told you to expose our family in public? Aish! You’re such a brat kid!”

 

Mrs. Cho told her son, still frowning at him.

 

“Don’t you know that I need to call lots of police officers and bring them here with me to threaten the media that I will sew them if they won’t stop chasing us and if they will not stop trying to invade our privacy? Aish! Seriously Cho Kyuhyun, you’re such an insane boy!”

 

Mrs. Cho told her son. Kyuhyun frowns.

 

“I just want the whole world to know that I am a proud daddy of twins. I didn’t know that their reactions will be like that. My intention is not to expose our family, my wife and of course my little cherubs in public. The media are just crazy, so you must reprimand me and not them”

 

Kyuhyun told his mother, defending his self. Sungmin suddenly laugh. She can no longer hold her laughter because she really thinks that her husband can be cute and really childish while her mother in law is reprimanding him like a mother reprimanding a five year old kid.

 

“Baby, I told you not to laugh at me. You promise that you will not laugh at me when mom starts to reprimand me”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife.

 

“I’m sorry Kyu…”

 

Sungmin reaches her hand out and places it on her husband’s gorgeous face. She slowly runs her hands on Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face and gently pinches his cheeks.

 

“I never knew that you can be cute and childish whenever mom is reprimanding you”

 

Sungmin told her husband before letting go of his cheeks. Sungmin smiles and hugs Kyuhyun.

 

“Mom, don’t get mad at my baby Kyu ok. He’s just a proud daddy and he’s really excited for the twins to arrive. He doesn’t mean to cause a little trouble, so please forgive my baby Kyu now…please mom”

 

Sungmin told her mother in law while hugging her husband happily while flashing her puppy eyes. Mrs. Cho sighs and stares at her son and hits Kyuhyun’s hand again.

 

“Yah! That’s a major child abuse already mom! I’m going to tell that to dad when Min and I visit him and Umma and Appa next week”

 

Kyuhyun told his mother.

 

“Aish! You’re such a brat. Be thankful that you have a very wonderful and angelic wife or else I will really grill you alive”

 

Mrs. Cho told her son before sticking her tongue out. Seungri stares at them. He feels jealous because Sungmin is happy and he knows that Kyuhyun is the one who is making her happy and he knows that he’s not part of Sungmin’s happiness and that’s why he’s jealous. He’s also jealous because Kyuhyun is the husband and not him.

 

“How are you sweetheart?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks. Sungmin let go of Kyuhyun and smiles at her mother in law.

 

“I’m fine mom. I’m going to have an ultrasound again later at seven in the evening. Doctor Park just want to make sure that my little cherubs are fine before she let me go home tomorrow”

 

Sungmin told her mother in law happily. Mrs. Cho smiles brightly.

 

“It’s good to hear that you’re already going home tomorrow. Everyone already misses you and I’m sure that ahjumma and all our helpers will be very happy to see you home and when they finally find out that you’re carrying twins”

 

Mrs. Cho told her daughter in law happily.

 

“Mom, did Jessica Unnie and Doctor Joon already have their date?”

 

Sungmin asks excitedly. Mrs. Cho nods her head.

 

“Maybe. When I leave the house, Jess is still there. She told me that Joon will go at the house to fetch her”

 

“I really hope that her date with Doctor Joon will be fine”

 

“Me too”

 

Mrs. Cho smiles at her daughter in law and places her hand on Sungmin’s tummy, rubbing it gently. Sungmin smiles while feeling Mrs. Cho’s hand on her tummy.

 

“I can’t wait to see my grandchildren. Jess and I are talking about the twins while eating our breakfast and we really hope that it will be a baby boy and baby girl. I really want to have a granddaughter and I also want to have a grandson, so I wish the twins will be a boy and a girl. Jess and I can’t wait to see them. We really hope that you will already give birth tomorrow, so we can already see the twins”

 

Mrs. Cho told her daughter in law while happily rubbing Sungmin’s tummy. Kyuhyun coughs to catch his mother’s attention.

 

“Mom, where are my things?”

 

Kyuhyun asks.

 

“Oh! I forgot. I’ll just get it to my secretary outside”

 

Mrs. Cho told her son.

 

“I’ll get it for you Ma’am”

 

Seungri told Mrs. Cho, but she shook her head and stand up. She looks at Seungri and smiles at him.

 

“It’s ok sweetheart. Just stay here and have a little chat with Minnie. We’re about to go back in Busan. You need to be there for the awarding because your mom will come”

 

Mrs. Cho told Seungri.

 

“I’ll just go out and get my son’s things to my secretary ok”

 

Mrs. Cho told Seungri who nods his head. Mrs. Cho gently pats Seungri’s cheek before going out.

 

“You have an award?”

 

Sungmin asks happily. Seungri nods his head.

 

“Yes Minnie. They give me an award for being an honor student in school and for my high grades. Are you going back to school after you give birth?”

 

Seungri asks. He really hopes that Sungmin can go back to school after she gives birth. Sungmin nods her head.

 

“Yes. I will go back to school after my eye surgery. I’ll be with you and with our friends again in the next school year”

 

Sungmin informs Seungri happily.

 

“When do you plan to fly in Sydney?”

 

Seungri asks sadly. Sungmin shook her head and holds Kyuhyun’s hand to catch his attention.

 

“Yes baby?”

 

Kyuhyun asks.

 

“Please answer Seungri’s question. You’re the one who is going to decided when do we leave for Sydney”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun stares at Seungri.

 

“We’re going to fly in Sydney after Min’s amniocentesis test. Doctor Park needs to check our little cherubs’ condition first before we fly in Sydney. So, when is your flight in Europe?”

 

Kyuhyun asks, starting a conversation with Seungri, so he won’t feel awkward with him.

 

“Tomorrow Sir. Our flight will be at five in the morning”

 

Seungri answers Kyuhyun.

 

“Stop calling me Sir or Mr. Cho. You’re my wife’s friend. You can call me hyung”

 

Kyuhyun told Seungri, emphasizing the word ‘friend’. Seungri nods his head.

 

“Yes hyung”

 

“Are you going back here later with Chullie and the others?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Seungri shook his head.

 

“No. I still need to pack my things hyung. I think Noona and our other friends will be here at four in the afternoon”

 

Seungri told Kyuhyun. He really plans to go back with Heechul and their friends, but Seungri decided not to go back anymore because he will just feel jealous and sad seeing Sungmin and Kyuhyun being sweet with each other. Mrs. Cho goes back inside Sungmin’s room with her secretary, bringing Kyuhyun’s things. He places it on top of the sofa. He bows at Mrs. Cho, Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Seungri before going out of the room quietly.

 

“Is everything there?”

 

Kyuhyun his mother. Mrs. Cho nods her head happily as an answer.

 

“Thanks mom”

 

“Your welcome sweetheart. So, Seungri and I will go ahead now. We need to go back in Busan. I just came here to fix the trouble and to reprimand my brat son”

 

Mrs. Cho told Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

 

“Mom, do the media already leave?”

 

Sungmin asks curiously. Mrs. Cho nods her head.

 

“Yes sweetheart. They need to leave or else they will end up in jail. I’ll be back later. I hope I can make it to your ultrasound. I want to see my grandchildren again and hear their heartbeats again”

 

Mrs. Cho told Sungmin.
 

 

“Kyu recorded it in his mobile phone”

 

Sungmin told her mother in law. She gets Kyuhyun’s mobile phone on her lap and gives it to her husband. Kyuhyun plays the sound of the twins’ heartbeat, allowing his mother and Seungri to hear it.

 

“That was really wonderful. Let me hear it again later ok. I’ll see you both later. Jess, Fany and Siwon will be here to visit later. Wait for them”

 

Mrs. Cho told the couple happily. She gives them a sweet peck on their foreheads.

 

“You take care of your wife”

 

Mrs. Cho told her son. Kyuhyun nods happily.

 

“Bye Seungri. Enjoy the European trip with our friends. Have a safe flight”

 

Sungmin told Seungri happily.

 

“Thanks Minnie and I will enjoy it. See you next time. You take care and have a good rest for the babies”

 

Seungri told Sungmin. He bows at Kyuhyun before leaving the room with Mrs. Cho.

 

“So, are you still sleepy?”

 

Sungmin asks her husband. Kyuhyun nods as he yawns softly.

 

“You sleep now…here…”

 

Sungmin gets a pillow and puts it on her lap.

 

“You sleep on my lap”

 

Sungmin told her husband while happily patting the pillow on her lap. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“I can sleep on the sofa or lounger. You will only have a hard time and you supposed to sleep too”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“But I’m not sleepy Kyu. It’s ok. You sleep on my lap. That’s what I want. You and our little cherubs will sleep together while I sing for you and for them. Come on Kyu. Just lie down now and rest your head on my lap or else I’ll be mad at you”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun gently pinches his wife’s cheek.

 

“Such a brat”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who just laughs softly. Kyuhyun lie down on the bed and rests his head on his wife’s lap, facing Sungmin’s tummy. He gently rubs it.

 

“Little cherubs, let’s sleep ok”

 

Kyuhyun told his little cherubs inside his wife’s tummy. He holds Sungmin’s hand and kisses it softly.

 

“Wake me up if you need something ok”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who nods her head.

 

“You sleep now and have a good rest because I’m sure that you will not sleep again later because of watching over me”

 

Sungmin told her husband.

 

“I love you Kyu”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun.

 

“I love you too Min and our little cherubs. Just wake me up if you need something”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife, holding her hand. Sungmin smiles and starts singing a song to put her husband to sleep while his hair gently. Kyuhyun smiles and slowly closes his eyes. He listens to his wife’s sweet and soft voice until he falls asleep.

 

~~~

 

After having a very quiet lunch at Bien-etre, Joon and Jessica went at the Bookworm Café. It is a big library with coffee shop inside wherein you can enjoy reading books while having tea, coffee and some pastries. Joon and Jessica always go there whenever they are having their vacation in Seoul before. It is what they called ‘their peaceful place’. They will sit on the floor with their cups of black coffee while reading books and that’s how they spend their time together.

 

“Joon…”

 

Jessica calls her ex-boyfriend’s attention, but Joon didn’t answer. She stops reading the thick book about fashion and looks at Joon who is busy reading a thick hardbound book about medicine. Jessica smiles while staring at her ex-boyfriend. Joon is wearing his geeky glasses and he looks really serious on what he’s doing.

 

“I’m listening baby”

 

Joon told his ex-girlfriend, unconsciously calling her ‘baby’. Jessica was shock to hear Joon calling her ‘baby’. Joon stops what he’s doing when Jessica didn’t speak. He raises his head and looks at Jessica and notices her staring at him with a shock expression.

 

“Why?”

 

Joon asks.

 

“You just call me baby”

 

Jessica whispers shyly. Joon’s eyebrow furrowed.

 

“I did?”

 

Joon asks. Jessica nods.

 

“Oh! Sorry about that”

 

Joon told Jessica before focusing his attention back on the book that he’s reading. Jessica just nods her head and continues reading the book that she’s holding. There were silent between them as their atmosphere become awkward.

 

“I don’t want us to be quiet like this again. I mean…we’re already quiet awhile ago while having our lunch. Isn’t this day supposed to be fun and not awkward?”

 

Jessica speaks to break the silence between her and Joon. She hates the fact that Joon is being quiet and still awkward with her.

 

“I’m sorry Jess. I just don’t know what to say”

 

Joon told Jessica. He stops writing on his notebook. He puts it down on the floor as well as his pencil and lay down on the floor with his head resting on Jessica’s lap.

 

“Can you still remember how we met?”

 

Jessica asks as she starts her ex-boyfriend’s hair gently. Joon smiles at her.

 

“Why are you asking all of a sudden?”

 

Joon asks curiously.

 

“I want to know if you still remember our memories together or if you already forget about it because you’re mad at me”

 

Jessica told Joon. She wants to know if her ex-boyfriend can still remember all the things that they have shared together when they are still a couple. She wants to reminisce those memories with Joon.

 

“Tell me Jess. How can I forget the day that I met you in LA? How in the world will I forget a girl crying at the playground because she trip on the floor while playing with kids? You need to be thankful that I was there babysitting my nephew or else those kids will also end up crying because their Teacher Jessica is crying like a kid”

 

Joon told Jessica, making her blush because of embarrassment as she remembers that day.

 

“Stop teasing me Joon. It’s really embarrassing you know”

 

Jessica told her ex-boyfriend. Joon smiles at her.

 

“Teasing you?”

 

Joon asks. He shook his head.

 

“I’m not. You ask me if I can still remember the day that we first met and that’s how I remember it Teacher Jessica. Seriously Jess, why are you such a crybaby?”

 

Joon asks, teasing her.

 

“That’s because I hurt myself. My knee is bleeding on that day”

 

“I know. But you don’t need to cry like that. Those kids are really worried and that’s why one of them end up crying”

 

Joon told Jessica, reminding her about the things that happen on that day. Jessica suddenly laughs upon remembering the little boy who ends up crying because he thought that Jessica will end up in the hospital.

 

“And because of you, I end up dancing like crazy just to stop that little boy from crying. You’re such a crybaby girl. It’s just a small cut and the bleeding is not that serious, but you end up crying like a newborn baby. But I was curious…”

 

“Curious?”

 

Jessica asks. Joon nods his head.

 

“Why are you working as a part time teacher when you’re a marketing student at that time?”

 

Joon asks. Jessica flashes a sweet smile.

 

“That’s because I love kids. I’m not doing anything every Friday since I don’t have class on that day. My friend ask me if I want to be a part-time music teacher in her aunt’s playschool and I say yes since its kind a boring staying at home every Friday, doing nothing. I bring my students at the playground on that day because I’m going to teach them the sound of nature. We just finished our class and they want to play, that’s why I play with them. Unfortunately, I end up hurting myself”

 

Jessica told Joon

 

“Seriously Joon, I really don’t have an idea that you’re a medicine student. I only knew about it when we start dating”

 

“That’s because you never ask anything about me”

 

“I did. There was a time wherein I ask you why you keep on buying books about medicine. You just answer me with a smile”

 

Jessica told Joon as she pouts at her.

 

“That’s because I thought you’re going to figure out that I’m a medicine student. But I guess, I was wrong”

 

Joon laughs softly. He closes the book that he was reading and places it on top of his chest.

 

“It’s my turn to ask crybaby girl. Can you still remember our first date?”

 

Joon asks. Jessica nods happily.

 

“We end up playing in the rain at the playground and on the next day, both of us catch cold”

 

Jessica told Joon as they both start laughing, remembering that day and how their nannies reprimand them for playing in the rain. Their parents are not around at that time. Jessica’s parents are currently having their business trip at that time while Joon’s parents are in Seoul with his sister.

 

“Joon, how was it living in Sydney? You’re always away with your family”

 

Jessica asks.

 

“Sometimes it’s sad because I miss them, but I can manage. It’s the path that I choose and I’m not a crybaby like you. I am independent since I grow up in LA while Umma and Appa are here in Seoul with Sunny”

 

Joon told Jessica as he closes his eyes.

 

“I’m sure that you found a lot of girlfriends there”

 

Jessica teases Joon. She did that on purpose because she wants to know how many girlfriends Joon has after their breakup. Joon shook his head.

 

“I only have one. She’s pretty and really nice. I love her and she loves me that much, but we end up or relationship because we’re both busy with our work and I realize that she’s not the right girl for me or should I say…honestly, I can’t still forget about you and that’s why I broke up with her. I just use our work as an excuse, so I won’t break her heart that much”

 

Joon told Jessica, still with eyes closed. Jessica was shock to hear those things from Joon. She really thought that Joon already forget about her because of their painful past.

 

“I hurt you that much, but you still can’t forget about me”

 

“I try. But I just can’t and that’s the reason why I’m still single. I know what you did is really painful. I propose marriage to you before I fly in Sydney to further my study there and become a good eye doctor. You reject me and told me that you don’t love me anymore and you want us to end our three year relationship. Do you know how much you hurt me Jess?”

 

Joon told his ex-girlfriend. Jessica’s tears start forming in her eyes as she remembers that painful day.

 

“I’m sorry Joon. The truth is I still love you. It’s just that, I’m not yet ready for marriage at that time because I want to fulfill my dreams in life and become a better woman for you and you’re still studying at that time. I don’t want to hinder your dreams of becoming a good doctor. I’m scared that our relationship will be the cause of disturbance to your dream of becoming a good doctor”

 

Jessica explains.

 

“But its three years Jess and you just throw it away. You could have told me the truth. I can understand and wait for you. Of course I also want you to fulfill your dreams in life. I am not that selfish and you know that I am willing to wait for you to be ready”

 

Joon told Jessica with bitterness in his voice. He always feels hurt whenever he will remember that painful day.

 

“I’m sorry…I’m just afraid. I’m sorry”

 

Jessica whispers sadly, controlling her tears from falling. Joon shook his head.

 

“You don’t have to. It’s my fault, not yours. I shouldn’t give up. I should have fight to have you. But I didn’t. I leave you, bringing my anger with me without even realizing that I’m being selfish because I fail to understand you. I leave you, hoping that I can forget about you, but I just can’t because I still love you and that’s the truth. But maybe it’s a right love at the wrong time and I will keep on wondering, when will the right time come for both of us? The time wherein, we can be together just the way I always imagine it. Tell me Jess, will that time still come?”

 

Joon asks. Jessica didn’t answer because she doesn’t know how to answer it. She wants to say yes, but she can’t understand why she can’t open and tell Joon how much she still loves him and how much she wants them to be together again and be together forever. The atmosphere becomes awkward again as both of them becomes quiet. Jessica stares at Joon sadly while controlling her tears from falling.

 

“I’m just going to take a nap. Wake me up after thirty minutes”

 

Joon told Jessica. He gets the book on his chest and opens it. He puts it on his face to cover it because he doesn’t want Jessica to see his tears falling from his eyes.

 

~~~

 

Tiffany and Siwon gently open the door to avoid making noise. They take a peek inside Sungmin’s room and found her sitting on her bed while writing something on her diary. Tiffany happily went inside the room with her husband.

 

“Knock knock, can we come in Mrs. Cho?”

 

Tiffany asks happily. Sungmin stops what she’s doing and flashes a smile.

 

“Fany Unnie!”

 

Sungmin told Tiffany who quickly runs towards her and hugs her tight.

 

“Siwon and I are here to visit you”

 

Tiffany told Sungmin. She kisses her cousin in law’s cheek before letting her go. Siwon puts down the basket of fruits and his wife’s handbag on top of the bedside table before approaching Sungmin.

 

“How are you beautiful girl?”

 

Siwon asks before giving Sungmin a peck on her cheek. Sungmin smiles brightly.

 

“I’m fine Oppa. It’s good that you and Fany Unnie visit me here. I already miss both of you”

 

Sungmin told Siwon.

 

“We miss you too baby girl”

 

Siwon told Sungmin. He and Tiffany notice Kyuhyun lying on the bed while his head is resting on Sungmin’s lap. Kyuhyun is still sleeping peacefully.

 

“Aigoo! This brat kid…seriously, why is he sleeping?”

 

Tiffany starts shaking her cousin, waking him up.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun! You brat! Wake up!”

 

Tiffany told her cousin while shaking him hard for him to wake up.

 

“Unnie, don’t wake my baby Kyu. Let him sleep. He’s tired and he needs to rest too”

 

Sungmin told Tiffany.

 

“But Min sweetheart, he needs to wake up now. He shouldn’t sleep. He should watch over you and he even dare to make you as his bed. Aigoo! This brat is really…”

 

Tiffany told her cousin in law as she continues to shake Kyuhyun, trying to wake him.

 

“Honey, just let him sleep. Look at him. He’s so cute, right? He looks like an angel when he’s sleeping…such a cutie”

 

Siwon told his wife before pinching Kyuhyun’s cheek.

 

“Kyu, wake up!”

 

Tiffany still insists to wake her cousin. Kyuhyun ruffles his hair irritatingly.

 

“Why are you so noisy Stephanie Hwang-Choi. I’m sleeping ok, so stop disturbing me. Go away”

 

Kyuhyun told his cousin without opening his eyes.

 

“Baby, I’m cold. I need a blanket”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Tiffany hits Kyuhyun’s arm, waking him up.

 

“Yah! Wake up you brat boy!”

 

Tiffany told Kyuhyun as she ruffles his hair happily, disturbing his peaceful sleep. Kyuhyun hits Tiffany’s hand like a kid and lazily gets up. He sits on the bed with messy hair. Kyuhyun looks like a five year old kid as he frowns at Tiffany.

 

“Yah! Why are you here? Aish! You’re disturbing my sleep”

 

Kyuhyun told his cousin who starts laughing. Tiffany moves towards Kyuhyun and starts pinching his cheeks happily.

 

“Ouch! Let me go”

 

Kyuhyun told Tiffany.

 

“Why are you so cute Kyu? Let me hug you my baby cousin”

 

Tiffany told Kyuhyun before hugging him happily. She feels so happy seeing her cousin and she feels happy because of what Kyuhyun did to announce to the whole world that he and Sungmin are proud parents of twins. Tiffany thinks that her cousin is really sweet even though what he did causes a little trouble because the media go crazy about the news and suddenly want to invade their family’s privacy.

 

“Why are you hugging me huh? Get away from me and I’m not your baby cousin ok. We’re on the same age ok and I’m not a baby anymore, so don’t treat me like a baby”

 

Kyuhyun told Tiffany, trying to escape from her.

 

“Hyung, get your wife away from me”

 

Kyuhyun told Siwon, teasing Tiffany. Siwon and Sungmin just laugh softly. Tiffany kisses Kyuhyun’s cheek before letting go of him.

 

“I really think that you’re really sweet and insane at the same time. Sweet because of the way you advertise Min’s pregnancy to the whole world, insane because the media go crazy about it and they want to invade our family’s privacy now. You make aunt go crazy”

 

Tiffany told her cousin before laughing.

 

“It’s not my fault. It’s the media’s fault ok. My intention is not to expose our family in public. I only want the people to know that I’m going to be a father soon and Min and I will be having twins”

 

Kyuhyun explains.

 

“I also wish that Siwon will do that when I become pregnant again in the future”

 

Tiffany told her cousin before walking towards her husband. She happily wraps her hands around Siwon’s arm.

 

“You will also do that right honey?”

 

Tiffany asks. Siwon smiles at her.

 

“If you want me to die soon then I’m going to do that honey. Do you think our parents and aunt will not grill me alive if I do that?”

 

Siwon told his wife, making her pout.

 

“You’re just a kill joy hubby”

 

Tiffany told Siwon before sitting beside Sungmin. Tiffany smiles brightly as she places her hand on Sungmin’s tummy.

 

“I think your babies are growing so fast. I’m so happy for you sweetheart and of course for my brat cousin. I know how happy he is and how proud he is. I also want to have twins, but sadly, it’s not in my genes. My baby Seunghyun will surely be happy to have two playmates soon”

 

Tiffany told Sungmin happily.

 

“How are you? Why did you bleed yesterday?”

 

Tiffany asks worriedly.

 

“I tire myself yesterday, that’s why I bleed. But don’t worry unnie because I’m fine and my little cherubs are also fine. I’m going home tomorrow. Later, I’m going to have an ultrasound again. Doctor Park just wants to make sure that my little cherubs are fine before I go home tomorrow”

 

Sungmin told Tiffany happily.

 

“Can I go inside the sonogram room? I want to see the twins”

 

Tiffany asks excitedly. Sungmin nods her head. Tiffany looks at Siwon.

 

“Honey, let’s stay ok. Let’s watch Min’s ultrasound later ok”

 

Tiffany told her husband. Siwon nods his head, agreeing with his wife, making Tiffany giggles happily.

 

“I have a copy of the ultrasound yesterday”

 

Kyuhyun told Tiffany. He reaches for his planner on top of the bedside table. He opens it and gets the copy of his wife’s ultrasound yesterday and happily shows it to Siwon and Tiffany.

 

“Oh, they are still tiny. I hope they will grow fast, so they will already arrive soon. I suddenly feel excited for the arrival of the twins. I hope we can fast forward the time, so Min will already give birth”

 

Tiffany happily told Sungmin and Kyuhyun while she and Siwon stare happily on the copy of Sungmin’s ultrasound yesterday.

 

“I even recorded their heartbeats in my mobile phone and make it as my ringtone”

 

Kyuhyun told them. He gets his mobile phone and play the sound of his little cherubs’ heartbeats.

 

“Oh my gosh Kyu! You’re such a proud daddy. You’re really excited. That was really sweet”

 

Siwon told Kyuhyun, feeling happy for him.

 

“It’s more exciting when you already hold them in your arms and watch them sleep. But then, it’s a bit hard to take care of a baby. I always panic whenever Seunghyun will cry. Luckily, Fany is always there and she teaches me how to stop our baby from crying. It’s really fun to be a dad even though there are night wherein you wouldn’t be able to sleep because the baby will keep on crying and you’re going to be busy putting him back to sleep”

 

Siwon told his cousin in law happily.

 

“I suddenly feel excited to hold my little cherubs on my arms and sing a lullaby for them”

 

Kyuhyun told them happily.

 

“By the way, where is Jess?”

 

Tiffany asks when she notices that Jessica is still not around.

 

“She went to a date with Doctor Joon”

 

Sungmin answers, making Siwon and Tiffany’s eyes grow big.

 

“FOR REAL?”

 

The couple shouts in unison. Kyuhyun and Sungmin nods happily.

 

“Oh! Now I understand what’s the important thing that she’s telling me earlier when we’re talking over the phone and yeah…she sounds so happy…now I know why”

 

Tiffany told them while giggling happily.

 

“I wish those two will be back together again. They look good together and it seems that they still love each other”

 

Siwon told them. Sungmin nods her head happily, agreeing with Siwon.

 

“Tell me. I’m really curious. What’s the reason behind the break-up of Jess and Doctor Lee?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Siwon shook his head because he doesn’t have any idea about it.

 

“Jess told me and Minnie before that, they broke up because Joon migrates in Sydney to further his study for him to become a good doctor because that’s his dream. She doesn’t want to be a hinder to Joon’s dreams”

 

Tiffany told Kyuhyun.

 

“For real?”

 

Kyuhyun asks, raising an eyebrow.

 

“I think there’s a very serious reason behind their break-up because it seems that Doctor Lee is cold with Jess. I think they didn’t have a proper closure. But I hope, if they still love each other, they will give each other a second chance. I just want Jess to be happy and it seems that Doctor Lee is the man who will make her happy”

 

Kyuhyun told them. Sungmin, Tiffany and Siwon nod their heads, agreeing with Kyuhyun. They really think that Joon is the man who will make Jessica happy and complete. They heard a soft knock on the door. Kyuhyun, Siwon and Tiffany all flash a smile upon seeing Jessica enters the room with Joon.

 

“Oh! You guys are already here”

 

Jessica told Tiffany and Siwon as she walks towards them. She hugs Siwon before giving Tiffany a kiss on her cheek. Kyuhyun quickly gets off of the bed and shakes Joon’s hand.

 

“It’s good to see you Doctor Lee”

 

Kyuhyun told Joon who is smiling at him.

 

“It’s good to see you too Mr. Cho”

 

“Just call me Kyuhyun ok. No need to be formal”

 

Kyuhyun told Joon who nods his head.

 

“Oh! By the way this is for Minnie. Jess told me that she loves eating pumpkin cupcakes lately”

 

Joon told Kyuhyun, giving him the box of pumpkin cupcakes that he bought for Sungmin.

 

“Thanks Doctor Joon”

 

Sungmin told her doctor. Joon smiles and sit beside Sungmin.

 

“You’re welcome. How are you?”

 

Joon asks. Sungmin smiles.

 

“I’m fine and my little cherubs are fine too. I’m already going home tomorrow”

 

Sungmin told Joon happily.

 

“It’s nice to hear that. I’m happy for you and for Kyuhyun. You will always take care because you’re carrying twins. Avoid stress and always take a proper rest”

 

“Yes doctor”

 

Joon smiles and gently pats Sungmin’s cheek before standing up. He stares at Kyuhyun.

 

“Is it ok if you and Siwon go with me for awhile at Incheon Eye Care Medical Center? I just need your blood samples, so I can already finish my research because I already need to go back in Sydney next week. I need to attend a very important conference regarding Minnie’s case. Don’t worry because we’re not going to stay there for a long time. We’re going back here soon because I also need to talk to Doctor Park and to all of you regarding the eye surgery”

 

Joon told Kyuhyun.

 

“You go now Kyu. Don’t worry about Min. Fany and I are here to watch over her while you’re away”

 

Jessica told her cousin.

 

“Just hurry and be back before Min’s ultrasound ok”

 

Tiffany told Kyuhyun.

 

“Hyung, can we use your car? I didn’t bring my car with me when I rush Min here”

 

Kyuhyun told Siwon who nods his head.

 

“Of course Kyu, no problem. Let’s go now, so we can go back before Minnie’s ultrasound later”

 

Siwon told Kyuhyun.

 

“Baby, I’ll be back ok”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin nods her head.

 

“Don’t worry about me. Fany Unnie and Jessica Unnie are here. I’m going to be safe”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun kisses her lips before leaving the room with Siwon and Joon.

 

“So…”

 

Tiffany stares at Jessica who sits beside Sungmin.

 

“What happen to your date with your gorgeous doctor?”

 

Tiffany asks Jessica curiously before sitting on the other side of Sungmin.

 

“Is it ok if you tell us what happen to your date with Doctor Joon?”

 

Sungmin asks. She and Tiffany are already excited to hear what happen in Jessica’s date with her ex-boyfriend.

 

“Nothing happen”

 

Jessica told them sadly.

 

“Why? Is there something wrong unnie?”

 

Sungmin asks sadly. Jessica sighs.

 

“We just eat our lunch together at Bien-etre and we went at Bookworm Café after to spend time there reading books. That the usual things that we do whenever we’re having vacation here in Seoul before”

 

Jessica told them. She starts Sungmin’s hair gently.

 

“Then why do you look sad? Did you guys fought or something bad happen between the two of you?”

 

Tiffany asks worriedly. Jessica shook her head. She stops Sungmin’s hair and stares at Tiffany sadly.

 

“We reminisce our past memories. I’m happy because he can still remember everything and he didn’t forget about me. He told me that he still loves me and he even ask me when will the time come wherein we’re going to be together just the way he imagine it”

 

Jessica told them.

 

“Oh! It only means that there’s a second chance”

 

Tiffany told Jessica happily.

 

“I don’t think so”

 

Jessica told her.

 

“Why?”

 

Sungmin asks curiously.

 

“Because I didn’t answer him…I left him hanging again”

 

Jessica told them sadly.

 

“Why?”

 

Tiffany asks, feeling sad for Jessica and Joon.

 

“I don’t know. I think I’m just scared. I mean…”

 

Jessica takes a deep breath. Her eyes are starting to get teary.

 

“You see. I hurt him before. The truth is. Joon propose marriage to me before he flies in Sydney and study there. I reject him and I told him that I don’t love him anymore and we should end our relationship. I did that because I was scared. I want to fulfill my dreams in life and I also want him to fulfill his dreams in life. I become coward and until now…I’m still a coward. I still love him, but I can’t understand why I am afraid to tell him how much I love him. I know that I hurt her again…but I’m scared”

 

Jessica told them, controlling her tears from falling. Sungmin holds her cousin in law’s hands.

 

“Why are you afraid?”

 

Sungmin asks.

 

“I’m afraid because I know that Joon will never wait for me”

 

Jessica told her cousin in law.

 

“Why are you thinking like that Unnie? If he is not willing to wait for you then he wouldn’t tell you that he still love you and he wouldn’t ask you when will the right time come for you to be together the way he imagines it”

 

Sungmin told Jessica.

 

“Don’t be afraid Unnie. You’re the one who told me that Doctor Joon is a nice man. I can feel his love for you and I know that you love him so much. He’s trying to fix the things between the two of you and he’s trying to make way for second chance, so why are you throwing the opportunity? Unnie, don’t let your fear hinder your happiness. Tell him how much you love him and never make a decision that you will regret for the rest of your life because it’s hard to live a life full of regrets. I don’t want to hear you asking yourself the question ‘what if’”

 

Sungmin told Jessica. Tiffany nods in agreement.

 

“Minnie is right Jess. Have the courage to tell him that you love him so much. He already confesses that he still loves you. This is the chance to correct the painful past. If you won’t do anything then you’re going to throw the opportunity for you and Joon to have a second chance and the chance to be together forever in the future”

 

Tiffany told Jessica.

 

“But…”

 

Sungmin softly presses Jessica’s hand to stop her from talking.

 

“Unnie, Doctor Joon loves you. I’m sure that he is willing to wait for you to be ready to be with him again. Don’t be afraid because you will never know what you’re missing until it’s gone. We all want you to be happy with the man you truly love and the man who will make you happy and complete. We all think that it’s Doctor Joon. So please Unnie, stop worrying too much. Don’t hinder your own happiness. I know that he will wait for you because if not, he wouldn’t tell you that he still love you. Don’t throw the opportunity. Don’t hurt yourself and the man you truly love and never ever live in regrets. Be happy because we only live once and we can never bring back the opportunities that we already missed. Time is fast, you’ll never know what tomorrow may bring and that’s why you need to tell someone how much you love him before its too late. I don’t want you to regret the chances that you didn’t take, opportunities that you throw away, the love and relationship that you’re afraid to have and the decision that you didn’t make”

 

Sungmin told Jessica, giving her advice, hoping that it can help her cousin in law to decide and to take away her worries and fears. Jessica smiles at her cousin in law.

 

“Kyu is really lucky to have an angel like you”

 

Jessica told Sungmin.

 

“Doctor Joon will also lucky if he will have you. Unnie, just always remember that being happy is the way we should live our life. You can meet a lot of men out there, but you can never meet another Doctor Joon again in your life”

 

Sungmin told Jessica.

 

“Minnie sweetheart is right Jess. Just be happy and stop hurting yourself. Minnie and I also want to witness your wedding and so that you will also have cute babies soon. Don’t be afraid. Fighting!”

 

Tiffany told Jessica, cheering her up. Jessica smiles at them.

 

“Thanks Min and Fany. It’s really great to have girlfriends like you guys. You’re making me tear up”

 

Jessica told them as she wipes the tears that fall down from her eyes.

 

“Yeah right Jessica Jung. Just do the right thing if you don’t want to be an old maiden in the future. Don’t worry because Min and I can be your bridesmaids and our babies can be part of your entourage as well when you and Joon get married”

 

Tiffany teases Jessica, making her blush.

 

“Fany, stop that. You’re making me feel nervous about it”

 

Jessica told Tiffany, making her laugh softly.

 

“Unnie…”

 

Sungmin smiles at Jessica. Her innocent eyes are only focused on one direction.

 

“At the end of the day you alone can make it happen. It’s your own fairytale, so make it a happy ending ok”

 

Sungmin told Jessica.

 

“Thank you sweetheart. I’m happy to have a cousin in law like you”

 

Jessica told Sungmin. She smiles at her and hugs her tight.

 

~~~

 

It was already nine in the evening; Sungmin is already back inside her room after her ultrasound. Kyuhyun was sitting beside Sungmin as he feeds her happily while Mrs. Cho is having a chat with Siwon, Tiffany and Jessica. They are talking about the twins while staring at the copy of Sungmin’s second ultrasound. They are happy that the twins are healthy and safe as well as Sungmin and they are also happy that Sungmin can already go home tomorrow in the afternoon. Sunyoung went inside the room with Joon.

 

“Good evening everyone and sorry I’m late. I really want to witness Minnie’s ultrasound awhile ago, but I need to stay in Incheon Eye Care Medical Center to finish my research”

 

Joon told them.

 

“Doctor Park and I already talk before we go here. She told me that Minnie is fine as well as the twins and they are healthy”

 

Joon smiles at Sungmin who stops eating to listen to him.

 

“The reason why I talk to Doctor Park is because I told her that I am going to require Minnie to deliver the baby normally and not by c-section”

 

Joon told them. Kyuhyun stares at Joon.

 

“But Doctor Lee, my wife is carrying twins. She’s going to have a hard time giving birth if she will deliver our little cherubs normally. I already talk about this to Doctor Park awhile ago while my wife is having her ultrasound. We decided that Min will have a c-section”

 

Kyuhyun told Joon, disagreeing with his idea about Sungmin having a normal delivery. Joon nods his head.

 

“Doctor Park told me about that. I’m really sorry Kyuhyun. I need to require Minnie to deliver the baby normally. I ask Doctor Park if Minnie can make it and she answers me with a yes”

 

Joon told Kyuhyun who stares at Sunyoung. Mrs. Cho stands up and walks towards Sunyoung and Joon.

 

“Will it really be possible for my daughter in law to deliver the twins normally? It will be hard. I’m sorry Joon. But I also don’t agree with your idea. Minnie will have a c-section”

 

Mrs. Cho told Joon.

 

“Ma’am, Minnie can make it because her body is healthy. I know that it’s going to be hard because she needs to give birth to two babies at one time, but I’m sure that she will make it”

 

Sunyoung told them, reassuring them that Sungmin will be fine if she deliver the babies normally.

 

“But why do you have a change of heart all of a sudden?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks Sunyoung with confusion on her face.

 

“Doctor Lee will explain”

 

Sunyoung answers Mrs. Cho. They all look at Joon.

 

“I’m done with my research. We’re going to have gene mutation to cure the abnormal genes of Minnie because at this point, gene therapy will not work anymore. I’m going to use Kyuhyun’s blood as a vector for the gene mutation. We will proceed with all the medical procedure that we need to perform on Minnie to cure her LCA, the day after she gives birth. She will undergo a stem cell procedure for the eyes. We will be using retinal pigment epithelium cells on her and we can’t preserve that cell for a long time and Minnie’s body should be healthy when she undergo her eye surgery and the stem cell and that’s why I’m requiring her to have normal deliver rather than c-section because she needs to have a fast recovery”

 

Joon informs them.

 

“Maybe my wife can undergo her eye surgery the month after she gives birth”

 

Kyuhyun suggested. Joon shook his head.

 

“We need to perform the eye surgery soon because we’re running out of time Kyuhyun. We’re lucky that not all Minnie’s genes are affected by her LCA, but it doesn’t mean that we don’t’ need to act fast. If we don’t perform the eye surgery as soon possible, the chances of curing Minnie’s blindness will reduce and we might not be able to cure it anymore if that happens”

 

Joon told them.

 

“So, let me ask you again. C-section or Minnie’s eyesight? You choose”

 

Joon told Kyuhyun.

 

“Of course my baby’s eyesight. Min will have a normal delivery”

 

Kyuhyun told Joon, making his wife gulps nervously.

 

“Are you really sure that Minnie can make it? It’s hard to give birth. It’s really painful”

 

Tiffany told Sunyoung.

 

“Yes. She will be fine just like you. She can do it though it’s really hard compare to your situation because Minnie needs to give birth to two babies at one time. But I’m sure that she can make it just like you”

 

Sunyoung told Tiffany before moving towards Sungmin. She holds Sungmin’s hands.

 

“Don’t be afraid ok. I will make sure that you will be fine as well as your babies”

 

Sunyoung told Sungmin, giving her courage. Sungmin just nods her head and manages to flash a smile even though she’s feeling very nervous and scared deep inside.

 

~~~

 

Jessica was standing outside the building of her condominium with Joon. She decided to stay in her condominium for the meantime because she needs time to be alone for her to be able to think properly.

 

“I really don’t understand why you don’t want me to drop you at Shilla Hotel”

 

Jessica told Joon, frowning at him. Joon gently flicks Jessica’s forehead.

 

“I want to make sure that you will arrive here safe and that’s the reason why I go here with you instead of asking you to drop me at Shilla Hotel. I can take the cab. Don’t worry because I’ll be fine”

 

Joon told Jessica.

 

“Are we still going to see each other before I leave next week?”

 

Joon asks. Jessica shook her head sadly.

 

“I’ll be leaving on Monday. I need to go in London for my work. I’ll stay there for two weeks. Just have a safe flight and see you in Sydney. I’ll be there when Min gives birth to her babies and of course during her eye surgery”

 

Jessica told Joon who nods his head. He waves his hand when he saw an empty cab. The cab stops in front of him.

 

“You go inside now. It’s cold and it’s already late. You take a rest now and sleep tight”

 

Joon told Jessica. He waves his hand before going inside the cab. Jessica waves her hand and sadly watches the cab leaving.

 

“Damn! I should have told her…I need to tell her”

 

Joon whispers and ask the driver to stop the cab.

 

“I just need to tell her something. Just wait for me please”

 

Joon told the driver. He nods his head.

 

“Thanks Ahjusshi”

 

Joon smiles at the driver and quickly went out of the cab. It’s good that he’s still not that far to the building. Joon runs back at the building, hoping that Jessica is still outside.

 

“JESS!!!”

 

Joon shouts. Jessica stops walking and turns around. She found her ex-boyfriend panting hard. Jessica quickly runs towards Joon.

 

“Joon, are you ok? What happen? I thought you al—“

 

Jessica didn’t have the chance to finish talking because Joon quickly pulls her towards him and hugs her tight.

 

“I…need to…tell you…something Jess”

 

Joon told Jessica as he continues to pant. He takes several deep breaths before staring at Jessica who gives him a nervous look.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

Jessica asks nervously. Joon shook his head and smiles at her.

 

“I just forgot something. If I will not tell this to you then I will surely regret it for the rest of my life”

 

Joon told his ex-girlfriend. Jessica just stares at him with confused look, wondering what Joon would tell her and it seems that it’s really important because Joon will not go back if it’s not important.

 

“Well…”

 

Joon gets something inside his pocket. He stares at Jessica’s eyes full of love for her.

 

“Jess, I love you. I really do”

 

Joon told his ex-girlfriend. Jessica’s tears start forming in her eyes as she stares at the man she loves most. Joon hold Jessica’s hand and gives her something.

 

“I will wait for you to be ready. I will wait for you no matter what it takes. I want to see you wearing it when you finally decided to marry me”

 

Joon told Jessica.

 

“You go inside now. Good night and see you in Sydney. Have a safe flight in London. I love you”

 

Joon told Jessica. He smiles at her and kisses her hand before letting it go. Joon waves his hand and runs away. Jessica watches him. Joon run towards the cab and went inside happily. Jessica stares at her hand to see what Joon gave her. She stares at the engagement ring on her hand. It was the same engagement ring that Joon use when he proposes marriage to her before.

 

“I guess he really do love me and now I know what to answer when we see each other again in Sydney”

 

Jessica told herself. She takes a deep breath and went inside the building with a smile on her lips.

 

~~~

 

“Baby, how many times do I need to tell you that you should sleep now? It’s already late at night ok and you supposed to take a rest now. It’s not good for you to sleep late at night. Why are you such a hard headed girl?”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife, frowning at her. He was reprimanding Sungmin because she doesn’t want to sleep.

 

“Kyu, please don’t get mad at me. I just can’t sleep”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun sighs and sits beside her.

 

“Why? Are you thinking something?”

 

Kyuhyun asks worriedly. Sungmin hugs her husband.

 

“I’m scared”

 

“Scared?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods her head.

 

“Fany Unnie told me that it’s hard to give birth and it’s really painful. What if I can’t do it Kyu? I’m scared”

 

Sungmin told her husband as tears starts forming in her eyes. Kyuhyun cups his wife’s beautiful face and stares at her.

 

“You heard Doctor Lee. You really need to deliver our little cherubs normally. I know that you’re feeling nervous and scared. But I’m here for you. I promise that I will be there by your side when you give birth to our little cherubs, so don’t be scared anymore ok”

 

“But it’s painful”

 

“You can do it. I mean…you already experience a lot of pain before and you make it through and because of that, I know that you can surpass the pain of giving birth. Just think about our little cherubs. Always remember what mom told you earlier. Giving birth is really painful, but the pain is really worth once you heard your baby’s first cry and once you hold him into your arms, so don’t be afraid anymore ok”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, trying to cheer her up. Sungmin nods her head.

 

“You will be there with me, right?”

 

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun nods his head.

 

“Promise. I will not leave you. I will be by your side, so you won’t feel alone and scared. You can do it for me and for our little cherubs, right?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods her head and smile.

 

“You go to sleep now. I’ll watch over you”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, but she shook her head.

 

“I’m not yet sleepy Kyu”

 

“Why? Do you need a massage? Are you having cramps again or something is hurting? Tell me”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife, staring at her worriedly. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“I’m fine. It’s just that, I’m not yet sleepy”

 

Sungmin told her husband. Kyuhyun snaps his fingers when he remembers something.

 

“I know!”

 

Kyuhyun gets off of the bed. He walks towards the sofa and opens the bag that Mrs. Cho brings earlier. The bag contains some of Kyuhyun’s things—the things that his he told his mother to bring at the hospital. He gets some story books and his iPod and its speaker dock.

 

“Baby…”

 

Kyuhyun happily sits beside his wife.

 

“I suddenly remember that I ask mom to bring my iPod. I put some lullabies here that we can listen together. It’s for our little cherubs. It’s the lullaby that mom used to play when I was still a baby. It’s good that mom still have those lullabies. I just transfer it here”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin happily. He puts down the iPod speaker dock on top of the bedside table. He puts his iPod on the speaker and starts playing the lullabies, making Sungmin smile. Kyuhyun goes back to his seat.

 

“I also have some bedtime story books. It’s the bedtime stories that mom used to read whenever I’m going to sleep at night. Mom is really good in keeping things that are very useful. Maybe I can read bedtime stories for our little cherubs while listening to the lullabies until you fall asleep, is that ok?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods happily as an answer. Kyuhyun carefully rests his head on his wife’s tummy. He holds Sungmin’s tummy and starts talking to their little cherubs.

 

“Little cherub, both of you need to sleep now ok. Mommy and daddy will read bedtime stories for both of you. Mommy will go to sleep and join you guys in dreamland soon. We’re already going home tomorrow in the afternoon. Good night our little cherubs. Mommy and daddy love you both so much. Have a sweet dream”

 

Kyuhyun told his little cherubs. He happily kisses his wife’s tummy before sitting properly.

 

“Min…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Do you think I can be a good dad just like Siwon Hyung?”

 

Kyuhyun asks as he stares at his wife. Sungmin nods her head happily and hugs Kyuhyun.

 

“Yes Kyu because you’re a very loving son and husband. I know that you will be a good daddy to our kids”

 

Sungmin happily told her husband. She kisses Kyuhyun’s cheek.

 

“I love you”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, making him smile. Kyuhyun stares at Sungmin and gives her a sweet peck on her lips.

 

“I love you too Min. Let’s read bedtime stories now to our little cherubs?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods happily.

 

“Just close your eyes and sleep if you’re already feeling sleepy ok. I’m going to stay beside you all the time. I won’t leave your side. I will watch over you”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. He smiles at Sungmin and kisses her forehead before reading a bedtime story for their little cherubs.