LOVE IS NOT BLIND (Chapter 17)

LOVE IS NOT BLIND

Chapter 17

 

 

Sungmin was eating her breakfast quietly with her in-laws and Jessica. Mrs. Cho stops eating when she notices her daughter in law’s sad face. She looks at her husband.

 

“Honey, why is our baby girl sad?”

 

Mrs. Cho whispers softly to her husband. Mr. Cho looks at Sungmin and he also notices their daughter in law’s sad face.

 

“Do you think she and Kyu just fought or something went wrong between them? Or maybe she’s not feeling well?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks her husband worriedly. Mr. Cho shook his head as he focuses his gaze upon Sungmin who really looks so sad. Mr. Cho wipes his lips with his table napkin before speaking.

 

“Baby girl…”

 

Mr. Cho calls Sungmin’s attention. She stops eating. Sungmin puts down her spoon on her plate and wipes her lips with her table napkin and turns her head towards her father in law’s direction. Jessica also looks at her uncle out of curiosity.

 

“Is there something wrong?”

 

Mr. Cho asks while staring at his daughter in law with concern look. Sungmin didn’t answer.

 

“Tell us what’s wrong. Your mother in law and I keep on noticing your sad face”

 

Mr. Cho told Sungmin. Mrs. Cho nods her head. Jessica nods her head as well because she also notices her cousin in law’s sad face. She stares at Sungmin as she waits for her to speak, but Sungmin remains quiet.

 

“Did you and Kyu just fought or something just went wrong? Are you feeling ok? You’re not sick, right?”

 

Mr. Cho asks worriedly. Sungmin shook her head sadly.

 

“Dad…”

 

Sungmin starts talking softly.

 

“Yes baby girl? What happen? Please tell it to us”

 

Mr. Cho asks his daughter in law, feeling so worried about her. They all stare at Sungmin as they wait for her to speak.

 

“Dad, where is Kyu?”

 

Sungmin asks sadly.

 

“Where did he go? When I wake up awhile ago, he’s no longer beside me and he’s not home”

 

“That’s the reason why you’re quiet and look so sad?”

 

Sungmin nods her head to answer Mr. Cho. They all sigh in relief because they really thought that something went wrong.

 

“Kyu leave early. He needs to go to work early because he has a meeting at eight in the morning”

 

Mrs. Cho told Sungmin.

 

“But how come he didn’t even say goodbye to me. He just leaves without telling me. I know that he’s busy, but at least he must know how to say goodbye to his wife”

 

Sungmin told them sadly.

 

“Kyu didn’t wake you because you’re still sleeping peacefully awhile ago. He just wants you to sleep more and take a rest. Don’t be sad now sweetheart. Your husband told us that he will fetch you later and you’re going out later to make it up to you”

 

Mrs. Cho told Sungmin happily, making her daughter in law smile.

 

“Don’t be sad anymore, arasso? Kyu will be worried if he finds out that his baby Min is sad”

 

Sungmin nods.

 

“Since Kyu can’t drop you to school today, your father in law and I will be the one who will drop you. Kyu gave us your allowance for this day. We’re going to give it to you later when we leave”

 

“Is Jessica Unnie coming with us?”

 

Sungmin asks. Jessica shook her head.

 

“I’m sorry Min sweetheart. I want to go and drop you to school, but I have work today. Maybe I can just drop you next week because I’ll be leaving tomorrow”

 

Jessica informs her cousin in law. Sungmin turns her head on Jessica’s direction.

 

“Where are you going Unnie?”

 

Sungmin asks. Jessica smiles before answering her cousin in law.

 

“I’ll go in Japan. It’s for my work. I’ll be having a team building there until Friday. I’ll be back on Saturday in the afternoon. I want to bring you with me, but Kyu didn’t agree on it because you have school and he’s afraid that I might not be able to take care of you properly since I’m going to be busy for the team building. You know him. He’s such an overprotective husband. I’ll just bring something for you”

 

“Cherry blossom”

 

Sungmin told Jessica happily. Jessica shook her head.

 

“Oh! I’m sorry sweetheart, but it’s not yet the season of cherry blossom in Japan. I’ll just bring other stuff for you”

 

“It’s ok Unnie. You don’t need to”

 

“I’ll bring something for you. Don’t argue with me or else I’ll be mad at you, arasso?”

 

Sungmin nods.

 

“You need to finish your breakfast now because you still need to go to school”

 

“Ok”

 

Sungmin nods happily. She smiles sweetly and continues eating her breakfast.

 

~~~

 

*KOREA UNIVERSITY*

 

 

Mr. and Mrs. Cho were the one who drop Sungmin in her school. They accompany her inside her classroom. Some of Sungmin’s classmates who are already inside their classroom stare at her and to her in-laws because some of them know Mr. Cho because he’s a great CEO and Cho International Group of Companies is one of the leading companies in the world. Some of Sungmin’s girl classmates envy her for being part of the Cho family and for being Kyuhyun’s wife. There are a lot of women who dream to become part of the Cho family and become Kyuhyun’s wife, but Sungmin is the luckiest among them all because Mr. and Mrs. Cho were the one who choose her as their daughter in law and she’s the girl whom Kyuhyun marries and that what makes those women jealous of her because they can’t believe that a blind girl like Sungmin will be Mrs. Cho Kyuhyun. Eunjung and Jiyeon watch Sungmin seriously. Their eyes are only focused on her as they watch Mr. and Mrs. Cho help her to sit on her chair and arrange her things on her desk.

 

“Sweetheart…”

 

Mrs. Cho holds her daughter in law’s beautiful face between her hands.

 

“Are you going to be fine?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks, feeling worried. Mr. Cho looks at Sungmin.

 

“Do you want us to stay outside and watch over you?”

 

Mr. Cho asks as he holds Sungmin’s hand. He’s being overprotective towards his daughter in law again. Sungmin shook her head and flash a sweet smile to take her in law’s worries away.

 

“It’s ok mom and dad. I’ll be fine, that’s a promise. I made it yesterday, so I’m also going to make it today. Don’t worry about me. I’ll be safe and I’ll be fine because I have friends now. They will help me and Teacher Jongwoon is my teacher this morning. He will look after me”

 

Sungmin told them, reassuring them that she will be just fine.

 

“Please tell Kyu to fetch me later at the Student Council’s Office. I’ll go there after my class”

 

Sungmin informs her in laws who nod at her. Mrs. Cho smiles and holds Sungmin’s hand and places it under her desk.

 

“I put your cane under your desk”

 

“Thanks mom”

 

Sungmin smiles at her mother in law.

 

“We’re going now. Have fun today and enjoy studying”

 

Mrs. Cho told Sungmin before kissing her cheek.

 

“I love you sweetheart”

 

“I love you too mom”

 

Mr. Cho kisses Sungmin’s cheek and smiles at her.

 

“See you later at home. Take care of yourself. I love you my baby girl”

 

“I love you too dad”

 

Sungmin hugs her in laws.

 

“Thanks for dropping me. See you later mom and dad. I love you both. Take care”

 

Sungmin smiles at them. Mrs. Cho gently pats Sungmin’s cheek before leaving the classroom with Mr. Cho. Sungmin opens her Chanel yellow patent leather perforated tote bag. She was about to get her slate and stylus when someone knocks on the door. Some of the female students inside the classroom, including Jiyeon and Eunjung giggle happily as they stare at the tall handsome man who looks like a model. He was smiling so brightly while holding a beautiful bouquet of lilies.

 

“I can’t believe it Eunjung-ah. Why is Professor Kim here?”

 

Jiyeon whispers to her best friend while giggling happily.

 

“Come to think of it, is the beautiful bouquet of lilies for me?”

 

Jiyeon told her best friend happily as they giggle happily while staring at the Professor who is still standing at the doorway, looking for someone inside the classroom. He is Kim Jonghyun; the head of the Physical Education Department and the Adviser of the Football Varsity Team of the University. He also teaches table tennis and track and field. He smiles brightly upon seeing the girl he was looking for. Jiyeon and Eunjung and the rest of the female students giggle happily as Jonghyun starts walking, anticipating who is the lucky girl who will receive the beautiful bouquet from him. Jiyeon and Eunjung suddenly frown when Minho grabs a chair and places it beside Sungmin who is already busy writing something on her notebook. She suddenly stops when she feels someone sits beside her. Sungmin’s eyes widened when Jonghyun holds her hand.

 

“Good morning gorgeous girl”

 

Sungmin heart starts beating fast because of nervousness. She quickly pulls her hand away from Jonghyun’s grip.

 

“I’m sorry, did I scare you?”

 

Jonghyun asks worriedly. Sungmin nods shyly.

 

“Sorry about that. I just want to give you something. Would you mind turning your head on my direction? I won’t hurt you and I know that you’re blind. Donghae-ah told me yesterday when I ask him about you”

 

Jonghyun told Sungmin, making her a bit confused because she’s wondering how on earth Jonghyun knows her and what is his relationship with Donghae.

 

“I’m Professor Kim Jonghyun. I’m the head of the Physical Education Department. But since you’re condition is like that, you are exempted to get a PE. I saw you yesterday with Professor Kim Jongwoon. You guys are having lunch and I just want to tell you that…”

 

Sungmin’s heart starts beating so fast when she feels Jonghyun’s hand, cups her beautiful face, gently turning her head on his direction so she will be facing him. Jonghyun let go of Sungmin;s beautiful face and smiles brightly while staring at her. He holds Sungmin’s hand, but she quickly pulls it away.

 

“I know that you’re already married. I’ve scan your profile yesterday and I also know that Donghae-ah is one of your friends. I’ve heard him talking about you with his fellow teammates during our practice yesterday. I ask him about you. He told me that you’re married to the son of the well known CEO. I’ve check your profile at the Admission Office and I was really sad to find out that Donghae-ah is not lying”

 

Jonghyun sighs sadly.

 

“Anyway, I just want you to know that I like you”

 

Jonghyun places the bouquet on top of Sungmin’s desk.

 

“The bouquet is for you. I hope you will like it”

Jonghyun smiles and holds Sungmin’s hand. He holds it tight so Sungmin can’t pull it away from his grip. Sungmin’s innocent eyes widened again when Jonghyun softly kisses her hand.

 

“It’s nice to meet you. See you around. I hope you don’t mind if I call you Min?”

 

“Just call me Minnie. My husband is the only person who is allowed to call me Min”

 

Sungmin told Jonghyun coldly, making him feel sad. Sungmin doesn’t really want to act cold, but she needs to do that so he won’t bother her anymore because she’s already married and she doesn’t want her husband to find out about Jonghyun, courting her or else Kyuhyun will be jealous again and Sungmin doesn’t want that to happen. She doesn’t want her husband to be jealous because she loves Kyuhyun and she doesn’t want him to get hurt because of being jealous.

 

“Ok. Minnie is fine. See you around Minnie”

 

Jonghyun smiles as he stares at Sungmin’s beautiful face. He looks at her wonderful lips. He suddenly wants to kiss Sungmin, but he controls his self from doing it because he knows that both of them will be in trouble if he do that and he doesn’t want to make it hard for Sungmin. Jonghyun stands up.

 

“I’ll go ahead. See you around”

 

Jonghyun gently pats Sungmin’s head and leaves the room. Sungmin runs her hands on her desk and touches the bouquet. She was touching the petals of the lilies when someone pulls her away from her chair. Jiyeon pushes Sungmin on the wall, feeling angry towards her.

 

“YOU’RE SUCH A !”

 

Jiyeon shouts angrily. Sungmin starts to feel scared because she can’t see them and she can’t defend herself. Jiyeon slaps her so hard and holds her arm tightly as she pins Sungmin hard on the wall.

 

“Let me go! I’m not doing anything to you! Why are you doing this to me? Let me go!”

 

Sungmin tries to escape, but Eunjung helps Jiyeon. She holds Sungmin tightly.

 

“Ouch! Let me go!”

 

“Listen to me !”

 

Eunjung holds Sungmin’s chin tightly. Their male classmates run towards them as they try to stop Jiyeon and Eunjung from hurting Sungmin. Seungri who just arrives inside the classroom saw the commotion. He was shock to see Eunjung and Jiyeon holding Sungmin tightly, pinning her on the wall and their male classmates are trying to stop them. Seungri quickly runs towards them and pulls Sungmin away from them. He hugs Sungmin who is already crying. He stares at Eunjung and Jiyeon angrily.

 

“Touch her again and you both die!”

 

Seungri told them.

 

“Yah! Mind your own business. Give us the !”

 

“You guys are the and not her! Why? You’re calling her because you like her husband so much? But sad to say, he will never see you because he only loves Minnie and not a like you!”

 

Eunjung was about to slap Seungri, but he is quick enough to catch Eunjung’s hand. Seungri holds Eunjung’s hand tightly.

 

“Ouch! you! Let go of me!”

 

Eunjung told Seungri, trying to pull her hand away from his tight grip.

 

“Try to touch Minnie again and you will get more than that !”

 

Seungri told Eunjung before letting her go. Jiyeon stares at Seungri.

 

“You will pay for meddling in our business!”

 

Jiyeon stares at Sungmin seriously. She was still crying while Seungri hugs her, protecting her from Jiyeon and Eunjung.

 

“We’re not yet over you ing blind !”

 

Jiyeon told Sungmin. She holds Eunjung’s hand. They were about to return to their seats when Jongwoon arrives. He was shock to see some of his students gathering around something. He places his things on his desk and walks towards them.

 

“What’s going on here?”

 

Jongwoon asks. He was shock to see Sungmin crying as Seungri hugs her.

 

“What happen?”

 

Jongwoon ask, gently pulling Sungmin away from Seungri. He holds Sungmin’s beautiful face and notices the red mark on her cheek.

 

“What happen Minnie? Who did this to you?”

 

Jongwoon asks worriedly.

 

“Jiyeon-shi and Eunjung-shi”

 

One of the male students told Jongwoon.

 

“They attack Sungmin-shi because Professor Kim of the Physical Education Department went here awhile ago and gave her bouquet of flowers. We try to stop them, but they are uncontrollable. Jiyeon-shi slaps Sungmin-shi. It’s good that Seungri-shi arrives and stops them before they can hurt Sungmin-shi badly”

 

Another male student speaks, telling Jongwoon what really happen earlier. Jongwoon wipes Sungmin’s tears away.

 

“Stop crying. I’m here now. They won’t hurt you anymore”

 

Jongwoon told Sungmin before hugging her. Jongwoon looks at Jiyeon and Eunjung.

 

“Discipline Office now”

 

“But Professor Ki—“

 

“NOW!”

 

Jongwoon raises his voice. Jiyeon and Eunjung from before leaving the classroom. Jongwoon looks at Sungmin.

 

“I’ll fix this for you. Stay here. I’ll be back soon”

 

Jongwoon told Sungmin before looking at Seungri.

 

“Watch over her. I’ll just talk to those girls at the discipline office”

 

Seungri nods his head. Jongwoon helps Sungmin to go back to her seat. Seungri sits beside her. Jongwoon stands in front and claps his hands to get his students’ attention.

 

“I’ll just go at the Discipline Office to talk to Ms. Park and Ms. Ham about what happen earlier. While waiting for me, I want you to read and understand pages 3-5 for our discussion later. We’re going to have a graded recitation later just to make sure that you read what I told you to read. I’m also going to give the invitation later for your Freshmen Welcoming Party this Friday. I’ll go first and see you later. I’ll be back soon. Just read pages 3-5 of your book and understand it for our graded recitation later”

 

Jongwoon smiles at them before leaving the classroom. Seungri looks at Sungmin who is scanning her book.

 

“Is it ok if I sit beside you?”

 

Seungri asks. Sungmin nods her head.

 

“Are you ok?”

 

Seungri asks with concern. He is worried whenever he will see Sungmin crying and hurt. He doesn’t want to see Sungmin feeling alone. Seungri doesn’t want her to suffer like before, during their elementary and high school years. He wants Sungmin to have happy college years and have a lot of friends. He really wants to be Sungmin’s friend and become close to her, but he’s too shy to talk to her. He can only watch her from a far. He really likes Sungmin ever since they we’re elementary and that feeling never change. He still likes her, but sadly, Sungmin is already married and the painful thing is he can only love her silently.

 

“Are you ok?”

 

Seungri asks again. Sungmin remains quiet.

 

“I know that we’re not even friends or close before when we’re elementary and high school. I just want to tell you that, I’m not a bad guy. I won’t hurt you like those people who hurt you before. Ah…”

 

Seungri starts blushing when Sungmin turns her head on his direction. He can never deny that Sungmin is such a beautiful and innocent girl.

 

“Thank you”

 

Sungmin told Seungri.

 

“Oh! It’s nothing. But it will be nice if you will smile now because you’ll never know who is falling in love with your smile”

 

Seungri told Sungmin, making her blush a little because she’s shy. Seungri smiles because he finds Sungmin so cute whenever she’s shy.

 

“Smile now, arasso? You’re going to be ugly if you won’t smile”

 

Seungri told Sungmin happily, cheering her up.

 

“Just don’t mind those es. They are just insecure because people love you and not them. You’ve got great friends while they don’t have one. They just have each other and there are a lot of men who like you and you’re Mrs. Cho Kyuhyun and that’s why they are jealous and eager to hurt you. But don’t worry because there will always be someone who will protect you from them. So, you don’t need to be sad now. You smile now”

 

Seungri starts blushing again when Sungmin flashes her sweet smile.

 

“Thank you Seungri-shi”

 

“Drop the shi. Just call me Seungri. We can be friends, right?”

 

Sungmin was shock to hear Seungri.

 

“You want me to be your friend?”

 

Sungmin asks, still can’t believe that the school’s heartthrob when she was in elementary and high school is asking her to be his friend. Seungri nods his head happily.

 

“It’s ok right or you don’t want?”

 

Seungri asks worriedly. Sungmin smiles and nods her head.

 

“Of course we can be friends. There’s nothing wrong with that”

 

“So, we’re friends now?”

 

Sungmin nods happily and extended her hand. Seungri holds it and shakes her hand, feeling so happy.

 

“Friends”

 

Seungri told Sungmin before letting go of her hand.

 

“Let’s study now because Teacher Jongwoon will give us a graded recitation later. Let’s do our best, ok?”

 

“Ok”

 

Sungmin smiles and focus her attention back on her book that is written in Braille. She starts reading the topics that Jongwoon told the class to read. Seungri looks at Sungmin and watches her happily for the meantime.

 

“If only you know how much I love you. I was thinking Minnie. If you’re not yet married and I confess my love for you, are you going to accept me?”

 

Seungri thought, feeling sad again.

 

“I really wanted to be your man, but it’s too late now. You love someone and he’s really lucky to have you. It’s painful because all I can do is to watch you like this. But still…I’m happy…I’m happy that I can love you in silence”

 

Seungri thought while staring at Sungmin sadly. He takes a deep breath and opens his backpack to get his book and start reading it for their graded recitation.

 

~~~

 

*CHO INTERNATIONAL GROUP OF COMPANIES*

 

 

Onew and Nicole are happily chatting while doing their works when they heard a soft knock. They stop working and look at the door.

 

“Good morning”

 

A tall and beautiful woman who is wearing a short black sheath dress greets them happily. Onew and Nicole stand up and bow at her.

 

“Is Mr. Cho inside his office?”

 

She asks happily. Onew and Nicole nod at her.

 

“I’ll go inside Mr. Cho’s office and tell him that you’re here Ms. Choi”

 

Onew told the woman in black. She shook her head and smiles at Onew.

 

“No need. He knows that I’m here. He’s really expecting me today. Can I go inside his office now?”

 

“Ok”

 

She smiles at Onew and Nicole before going inside Kyuhyun’s office without even knocking. Nicole hits Onew’s arm.

 

“Ouch! What the hell is that?”

 

Onew frowns while rubbing his arm. Nicole gives him a glare.

 

“What?”

 

“What do you mean by what huh Lee Onew? Aish!”

 

Nicole frowns at him.

 

“Why did you let that girl go inside Mr. Cho’s office?”

 

Nicole asks before sitting on her chair. Onew looks at Nicole.

 

“She’s the new business partner of Mr. Cho”

 

Onew informs Nicole before sitting.

 

“I think that girl is dangerous”

 

“Dangerous?”

 

Onew asks while raising an eyebrow. Nicole nods at him.

 

“Dangerous like . I mean, did you look at her?”

 

Onew nods as an answer.

 

“She looks seductive. She’s wearing a short dress and her lips are so red. It seems that she’s going to seduce our boss any minute”

 

Nicole told Onew while frowning. Onew nods his head again, agreeing to Nicole.

 

“I’m also thinking the same thing Nicole. I think she has a hidden desire towards our boss. I don’t like the way she stares at Mr. Cho. You see. Sir had his meeting with her and Mr. Kim yesterday. They talked about their business trip tomorrow in New York. I observe the way she looks at Mr. Cho and the way she speaks to him. She’s definitely seducing our boss”

 

“Who is that girl?”

 

“Choi Sooyoung, heiress of Parler Corporation. It’s one of the biggest Telecommunication companies here in Seoul”

 

Onew informs Nicole.

 

“So, she will be going in New York with Mr. Cho and Mr. Kim?”

 

Onew nods his head as an answer.

 

“Aigoo! You need to watch over that girl and don’t let her go near our boss. Do you understand?”

 

“Of course I won’t let that happen. Ms. Cho is still the rightful girl for Sir”

 

“Of course, so you need to cut that woman into pieces if ever she tries to seduce Sir”

 

“I’ll definitely drown her in the ocean if she dares to do it”

 

Onew and Nicole stare at each other while smiling. They give each other a high five before continuing with their works.

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

Kyuhyun and Sooyoung were sitting on the sofa while talking about their business trip in New York.

 

“It’s really sad that Mr. Kim can’t join us. I wonder why. He never even told me that he’s not coming with us”

 

Sooyoung told Kyuhyun while staring at him. Kyuhyun looks away because he doesn’t like the way Sooyoung looks at him. He can see the desire in Sooyoung’s eyes; desire to seduce him.

 

“Well…”

 

Kyuhyun sighs and stands up, avoiding getting near Sooyoung because he’s sure that she’s seducing him and he doesn’t want to fall on it because he’s already married and he loves his wife so much. Kyuhyun walks towards the window and stares on it.

 

“Mr. Kim told me awhile ago that he can’t come because he needs to attend an emergency meeting in China. It’s for…”

 

Kyuhyun stops talking when Sooyoung stand beside him.

 

“Emergency meeting? What for?”

 

Sooyoung asks as she moves closer to Kyuhyun, but he moves away. Sooyoung frowns when Kyuhyun returns to his seat, avoiding her.

 

“I think it’s better if we just see each other tomorrow in the airport. I’m busy and I didn’t remember having a business with you today. I know that you’re here to ask about Mr. Kim. I already told you that he can’t come because of an emergency meeting in China. He needs to go there because it’s important. It’s for his company. But he will try to follow, if he can”

 

Kyuhyun told Sooyoung who is frowning at him. Kyuhyun looks at his watch; it was already eleven thirty in the morning. Kyuhyun stands up and wears his backpack.

 

“I’m sorry Ms. Choi. I need to leave you because I have a date today. I’m going to fetch my wife in school and we’re going out today. I’ll just see you tomorrow”

 

Kyuhyun told Sooyoung making her frown harder. Kyuhyun grabs his car key on top of the desk and went out of his office.

 

“Onew”

 

Onew quickly stands up, hearing his boss calling him.

 

“Yes Sir?”

 

“Why did you let that woman in?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Onew gulps nervously as he stares at Kyuhyun.

 

“I’m sorry Sir. She told me that you’re expecting her. I told her that I will go inside your office and…”

 

Kyuhyun raises his hand to stop Onew from talking.

 

“Ok. Next time don’t let her in or you’ll be suspended for one month. Aish! That girl is really dangerous. She even came in my office without knocking. Don’t let her in next time. Do I make myself clear?”

 

“Yes Sir”

 

“Good”

 

Onew sighs and sits down. Kyuhyun looks at Nicole who is busy typing on the computer.

 

“Nicole”

 

Nicole stops what she’s doing and looks at her boss. She smiles at him.

 

“Yes Sir?”

 

“Did you call Doctor Park?”

 

Nicole nods happily.

 

“Doctor Park told me that you and Ms. Cho can go in her clinic today. She will be available at three in the afternoon until five in the afternoon only”

 

Kyuhyun nods.

 

“I’ll go ahead. Make sure that girl leaves my office before you go home”

 

Kyuhyun told his secretaries. Nicole and Onew nod their heads. Kyuhyun smiles at them before leaving the room.

 

“Aigoo!”

 

Onew holds his forehead and sighs.

 

“That was close. I thought Mr. Cho will grill me alive. Aish! That girl is putting me in trouble”

 

Onew told Nicole who nods in agreement.

 

“See? I told you. That’s why you need to guard our boss from her. Mr. Cho also finds her very dangerous…”

 

Nicole stops talking when Sooyoung went out from Kyuhyun’s office. She and Onew watch over her as she leaves the room. Nicole suddenly chuckles.

 

“See her face?”

 

Onew nods while laughing softly.

 

“She’s frowning like a lioness. I bet our boss reject her”

 

Onew told Nicole while laughing.

 

“Serves her right because she’s a . Does she really think that Sir will fall easily on her trap?”

 

Nicole shook her head.

 

“No way! That thing won’t happen because Sir loves his wife so much. Don’t let that girl go near our boss, arasso?”

 

“Arasso. I’ll guard Sir from that evil witch. Don’t worry”

 

Onew stands up.

 

“I’ll just clean Sir’s office. I’ll be back soon and let’s have lunch together before we go home, ok?”

 

Nicole smiles brightly and nods her head.

 

“Ok”

 

Onew smiles brightly as he went inside Kyuhyun’s office to clean it.

 

~~~

 

 Sungmin and Seungri are walking at the hallway.

 

“Seungri”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Sorry to bother you”

 

Seungri shook his head and smiles at Sungmin.

 

“It’s ok Minnie. We’re friends and I want to help you”

 

Seungri told Sungmin. He helps Sungmin to carry all the bouquet of flowers and boxes of chocolates that she receives from her admirers.

 

“You have a lot of admirers. I told you. You’re beautiful and men can see that and of course your beauty within. That’s why there are a lot of girls who are getting jealous and they really envy you. See? It’s not yet Valentine’s Day, but you’re already receiving a lot of gifts”

 

“I don’t understand why they still give me flowers and chocolates. I’m already married. I only love my husband. Some of them are even asking me for a date”

 

Sungmin told Seungri while pouting.

 

“Did you agree with it?”

 

Seungri asks, teasing Sungmin who shook her head.

 

“Why will I agree with it? I only go out with my husband and I only date him”

 

“But it’s not bad to go on a friendly date”

 

“It’s not a friendly date. They were asking me out not for a friendly date. Some of them even ask if I can be their partner in the party. But I didn’t accept any of it”

 

Sungmin told Seungri, making him sad. Well, Seungri really wants to ask Sungmin to be his date for the party. But he didn’t bother asking anymore since she just told him that she rejected those boys who ask her to be their date for the party.

 

“How about you Seungri? Who will be your date for the party? Did you already found someone?”

 

Sungmin asks. Seungri nods sadly.

 

“I do. But I’m scared to ask her”

 

“Why?”

 

“She might reject me”

 

“You’re not yet trying it. Just try asking her. Maybe she’ll say yes”

 

Seungri stops walking. He holds Sungmin’s arm.

 

“Is there something wrong?”

 

Sungmin asks with concern as she faces Seungri’s direction. Seungri looks at her.

 

“What if I told you that the girl that I’m talking about is you?”

 

Seungri asks. Sungmin didn’t answer.

 

“Is it ok if you will be my date at the party this coming Friday?”

 

Seungri asks.

 

“Ah…it’s just a friendly date. I know that you’re going to be with your friends. I just want to be your partner for that night, so you’ll have an . That’s all. Is it ok?”

 

Seungri asks. Sungmin didn’t answer as she thinks for the meantime.

 

“I don’t know. I still don’t know if I can come. It depends on Kyu if he will allow me to come”

 

“I see”

 

Seungri feels sad and jealous over Sungmin’s husband.

 

“Let’s continue walking? I really need to go at the Student Council’s Office”

 

“Ok”

 

Sungmin and Seungri continue walking quietly. Seungri wants to hold Sungmin’s hand, but he controls his self from doing it because he doesn’t want Sungmin to freak out and get scared of him. Sungmin must not know that he likes her or else she might set a distant between them and Seungri doesn’t want that to happen and of course he also doesn’t want to have an awkward feeling between him and Sungmin and he doesn’t want to ruin their friendship that is just starting.

 

“We’re here”

 

Seungri told Sungmin, breaking the silence between them. He knocks softly before opening the door. Heechul smiles upon seeing Sungmin.

 

“Hi Minnie. It’s good to see you. Please come in sweetheart”

 

Sungmin smiles brightly upon hearing Heechul’s beautiful voice. She went inside with Seungri. Heechul notices Seungri holding a lot of bouquet of flowers and two shopping bags full of chocolates.

 

“So, the rumor is true”

 

Heechul told Sungmin. She stands up and walks towards Sungmin and helps her to sit down on Hyuk Jae’s chair. Seungri places the bouquets on top of Hyuk Jae’s desk as well as the shopping bags.

 

“What is that rumor Unnie?”

 

Sungmin asks curiously. Heechul giggles happily and gently pinches Sungmin’s cheek.

 

“Aigoo! You’re such a cute creature. You know? You’re so cute like a lost bunny and I really want to squeeze you”

 

Heechul told Sungmin before hugging her tight.

 

“Come on Chul-ah. You’re going to kill her”

 

Sungmin was shock to hear a man’s voice because she thought that Heechul is the only person inside the office.

 

“Unnie, who is that?”

 

“Ah…”

 

Heechul let go of Sungmin and quickly runs towards the handsome man who is sitting lazily on his chair while staring at Sungmin.

 

“I’m going to introduce you to her. She didn’t had the chance to meet you and Mimi yesterday”

 

Heechul pulls the handsome boy away from his chair and drags him towards Sungmin.

 

“Minnie, I’m going to introduce you to Kangin bear”

 

Heechul told Sungmin happily.

 

“Kangin bear? Aigoo!”

 

Sungmin’s eyes suddenly widened.

 

“Don’t tell me that you guys are taking care of a bear here? But bears are big right? I wonder how do you manage to take care of a bear here inside the office”

 

Sungmin told Heechul innocently, making her laugh.

 

“Aigoo! Why are you so cute?”

 

Heechul shook her head, still laughing.

 

“Sweetheart, it’s not a real bear. Kangin bear is a human and not an animal”

 

“OMO!”

 

Sungmin suddenly blush because of embarrassment.

 

“I’m sorry…I’m really sorry. I didn’t know. I really thought that…oh my goodness! I’m really sorry”

 

Sungmin bows her head, apologizing to Heechul and Youngwoon.

 

“It’s ok”

 

Sungmin raises her head when she heard Youngwoon talking.

 

“It’s not your fault since you’re too innocent as well as your eyes. I’m Kim Youngwoon. Kangin for short, but Chul-ah, Wookie and Hyukkie loves to call me Kangin Bear because I’m strong like a bear. I’m the Auditor of the student council. It’s nice to meet you Mrs. Cho. Call me Oppa or Kangin Bear if you want”

 

Youngwoon smiles and holds Sungmin’s hand, shaking it. Sungmin smiles brightly.

 

“I’m really sorry Bear Oppa. Since I’m blind, I really thought that Chullie Unnie was talking about a real bear because she calls you Kangin Bear. Anyway, just call me Minnie. It’s nice to meet you Bear Oppa”

 

“You’re really beautiful and cute just like what Hyukkie keeps on telling me awhile ago”

 

Sungmin suddenly laughs upon remembering Hyuk Jae.

 

“Where is she?”

 

“Oh!”

 

Heechul pulls Youngwoon’s hand away from Sungmin and gives him a glare. Youngwoon sighs and returns to his seat. Heechul looks at Seungri who is standing beside Sungmin.

 

“Hello there sweetheart. Who are you?”

 

Heechul asks.

 

“Unnie, he’s my friend. We’re classmates before during elementary and high school. He’s Lee Seung-hyun. Seungri for short. He drops me here and helps me bring those bouquets and shopping bags full of chocolates. Do you want some? You can eat those”

 

Sungmin told Heechul. Youngwoon stands up and walks towards Hyuk Jae’s desk and gets some chocolates inside the shopping bags.

 

“Can I have one?”

 

Youngwoon asks. Sungmin nods happily.

 

“Thanks”

 

Youngwoon smiles before going back on his seat. Seungri bows his head on Heechul.

 

“It’s good to meet you”

 

Heechul smiles at him.

 

“I’m Kim Heechul. Chullie or Chul for short. I guess you should call me Noona since I’m older than you. I’m third year student and I’m the President of the student council. It’s nice to meet you Seungri”

 

Heechul points her finger towards Youngwoon who is happily eating chocolates.

 

“That is Kim Youngwoon. He’s also third year student. The Auditor of our student council”

 

Youngwoon waves happily at Seungri who bows at him.

 

“It’s good to meet you both. I’ll be leaving Minnie here. I’m going home now. Please take care of her”

 

Heechul nods happily.

 

“Bye Minnie. See you tomorrow”

 

Sungmin smiles.

 

“See you tomorrow and thank you for helping me”

 

“No problem”

 

Seungri happily pats Sungmin’s head. He bows at Heechul and Youngwoon before leaving the office. Heechul grabs a chair and sit beside Sungmin.

 

“So, the rumor is really true huh?”

 

“What rumor Unnie?”

 

“That you’re one of the hottest girls here in the University”

 

“Huh?”

 

Heechul smiles brightly.

 

“I’ve heard that you have a lot of admirers. Some of them came from different department and I’ve also heard that Professor Kim of the Physical Education Department is one of those admirers of yours”

 

“Unnie…”

 

Sungmin shook her head like an innocent kid.

 

“It’s wrong to have admirers when you’re already married. I don’t want them to court me because I’m already married. I already have a husband and they know that. I don’t understand why they still keep on giving flowers and chocolates even though they know that I’m already married and the University doesn’t allow Professor and a student to be a couple, right? I mean, I don’t want to be in trouble because Professor Kim gave me flowers. My husband will surely get mad at me if that happens”

 

Sungmin told Heechul worriedly.

 

“Don’t worry about ProfessorJonghyun. If he still continues to pursue you then the President of the University will take an action about it, but we’re going to make sure that you’re not going to get involved on it. Trust Professor Kim. He’s taking care of everything for you”

 

Heechul told Sungmin, making her blush a little. Sungmin is just happy because Jongwoon still cares for her and he’s still the Teacher Jongwoon that she knows; the caring, sweet, nice and very protective teacher. That’s the reason why Sungmin had a crush on him because Jongwoon is always there to help her and he’s the first man who made her smile before Kyuhyun came into her life.

 

“Speaking of admirer…”

 

Heechul stands up and walks towards Hyuk Jae’s desk. She opens Hyuk Jae’s drawer and get something inside. Heechul closes the drawer gently before going back to her seat.

 

“Hyukkie left something for you. You see. That girl find out that Hae send you flowers yesterday at your house”

 

Sungmin nods.

 

“So, she bought something for you. Maybe you can add this to your collection of chocolates. She left you a letter. I’m going to read it because she doesn’t know how to write it in Braille”

 

“Ok”

 

Heechul opens the paper carefully while laughing softly because she really thinks that Hyuk Jae is so funny and really crazy.

 

“I’m going to read the letter of your Romeo now. Listen ok?”

 

Sungmin nods while smiling. Heechul takes a deep breath and starts reading the letter loudly and clearly.

 

 

To my gorgeous baby Juliet…

 

I bought these chocolate truffles for you because for me you’re so sweet like chocolate. I hope you’ll like it. I will never let that stinky fishy Donghae get you away from me. Those flowers that he gave you are nothing compare to these chocolate truffles that I bought for you. Why? Because you can eat the chocolate, what are you going to do with those flowers that he gave you? Nothing. It just a decoration. It wouldn’t fill your stomach. Ha! I’m still greater than him because I know how to think and I know how to feed you. I’ll see you tomorrow. Don’t miss me too much. I’m not away from you because my heart will forever be yours. I love you so much. Don’t forget that. You’re the only woman in my heart and someday we’re going to be the perfect two…perfect couple and perfect love team. Take care my gorgeous baby Juliet and see you tomorrow.

 

Loving you always….

 

Your gorgeous Romeo, Lee Hyuk Jae.

 

 

Youngwoon and Heechul start laughing after reading the letter.

 

“Aigoo! She really wrote that?”

 

Sungmin asks shyly. Heechul nods while laughing hard.

 

“Yes. She wrote this letter before she leaves awhile ago. I swear, she’s really crazy about you. That girl or should I say lesbian likes you a lot. But don’t freak out because Hyukkie won’t harm you. She’s just like that whenever she likes a girl. She’s really crazy and she really thinks that Hae is her rival”

 

“Why don’t they just become a couple?”

 

“NO WAY!”

 

Heechul and Youngwoon shout in unison, still laughing.

 

“Why not? Hyukkie is beautiful and Hae Oppa is handsome. They look good together and they will be the perfect two. Hyukkie is the Juliet and Hae Oppa is the Romeo. I have my Kyu, so I can’t be her Juliet or anybody’s Juliet”

 

Sungmin explains as she pouts. Heechul stops laughing and stares at Sungmin who is pouting so cutely. Heechul’s eyes widened and gently pinches Sungmin’s cheek.

 

“Aigoo! Don’t kill me with your cuteness. Seriously, I’ve never seen such creature like you. Why are you so cute?”

 

Heechul hugs Sungmin.

 

“And cuddly? Can you be my stuff toy? Seriously sweetheart, where on earth did you get that kind of cuteness huh? I really want to squeeze you”

 

Heechul told Sungmin happily. She puts the box of chocolate truffles and Hyuk Jae’s letter inside the shopping bag.

 

“I put the box of chocolate truffles and Hyukkie’s letter to you inside the shopping bag”

 

“Where are they? How come you and Bear Oppa are the only people here inside?”

 

“Ah…”

 

Heechul smiles before answering Sungmin.

 

“Professor Kim already went at the faculty meeting. Wookie, Hyukkie, Mimi and Hae went at Lotte Hotel to finalize the things to be needed for the party this Friday. Do you already have a partner? You can bring your gorgeous hubby with you

 

Heechul told Sungmin while smiling. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“Kyu can’t come with me because he’ll be leaving tomorrow. He will have a business trip in New York”

 

“Oh! I see. So, you don’t have a partner?”

 

Sungmin shook her head. She doesn’t want to tell Heechul that Seungri ask her to be his date because she’s shy. Heechul might and she doesn’t want that because she already has Kyuhyun and she don’t want people to with other men out there.

 

“I don’t know if I can come”

 

“Why not? It will be fun. We’re all going to be there as well as Professor Kim and some Professors as well. It will be a welcoming party for freshmen like you”

 

“I don’t know if my husband will allow me. I’ll ask his permission first”

 

“Ok. But I really hope that you can attend and join us, your classmates and the other freshmen. We’re going to have fun there. I promise”

 

Heechul told Sungmin as she gently pats her cheek happily. Heechul looks at the door when someone knocks. Kyuhyun went inside to fetch his wife. Heechul quickly stand up and bows at Kyuhyun.

 

“Hello Mr. Cho. It’s good to see you again”

 

Heechul happily greets Kyuhyun who smiles at her. Sungmin smiles brightly knowing that her husband already arrives to fetch her. Sungmin holds her long cane and happily stand up. Kyuhyun walks towards his wife. He holds Sungmin’s hand.

 

“Let’s go?”

 

Sungmin nods happily. Heechul gets all the bouquets and the shopping bag on top of Hyuk Jae’s desk and gives it to Kyuhyun who stares at her blankly.

 

“It’s for your wife. There are gifts from her admirers”

 

Heechul told Kyuhyun who was shock to know that his wife has admirers.

 

“Admirers?”

 

Heechul nods happily.

 

“She has a lot of admirers. She’s one of the hottest girls here in the University”

 

“Oh! I see”

 

Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin who suddenly becomes quiet because she feels nervous and scared at the same time. Kyuhyun suddenly let go of her hand as he carries all the bouquets and the shopping bags.

 

“Thanks for taking care of my wife. We’re leaving now”

 

“No problem Sir. Minnie is our friend and we always want to take care of her”

 

Heechul told Kyuhyun before hugging Sungmin.

 

“You take care. See you tomorrow. Let’s have lunch together and the rest of the officers”

 

Heechul whispers. Sungmin nods happily.

 

“See you tomorrow Unnie and Bear Oppa”

 

“See you tomorrow”

 

Youngwoon told Sungmin while waving his hand happily. Sungmin waves her hand happily.

 

“Baby, just hold my arm. I can’t hold your hands because I’m carrying a lot of things”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who nods her head. She holds her husband’s arm and waves her hand again before she leaves the office with Kyuhyun.

 

“Seriously Cho Sungmin….”

 

Kyuhyun frowns while staring at the bouquets that he’s holding.

 

“Did you tell those people that you’re already married?”

 

Kyuhyun asks, starting to feel irritated just by thinking about his wife’s admirers. Sungmin nods.

 

“I told my classmates that I am married and I introduce myself as Cho Sungmin. But I really don’t know why they still confess their feelings for me and give me flowers and chocolates. Kyu, don’t get mad at me”

 

“I’m not mad at you. It’s just that…aish! Really…I’m going to throw these flowers”

 

“Why? They are beautiful. I’m going to bring them home and put it in a vase”

 

“NO!”

 

Kyuhyun raises his voice because of jealousy.

 

“You won’t bring any of it. I’m going to throw everything including the chocolates”

 

“But…”

 

“Chocolates are not good for you because you’re just going to get sick because of too much chocolate”

 

“But…”

 

“No more buts! I’m your husband, so you need to listen to me if you don’t want me to get mad at you!”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who nods sadly. Kyuhyun went inside the elevator with Sungmin. He looks at his wife who suddenly becomes quiet. He notices Sungmin’s sad face.

 

“Fine!”

 

Kyuhyun sighs.

 

“We’re bringing it home. Just stop giving me that face. You smile now!”

 

“But you’re mad at me”

 

“I’m not”

 

“Yes you are”

 

Kyuhyun didn’t answer. He just keep quiet, trying to compose his self again and drift his jealous away.

 

“Kyu…”

 

“Shhhh, don’t talk. Keep quiet”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin obeys him as she shut . They carefully went out of the elevator. Some girls are staring at Sungmin and they just can’t help but to get jealous and envy her because of Kyuhyun. Jiyeon and Eunjung saw them together and they stare at Sungmin’s direction seriously.

 

“That girl will really get it someday”

 

Eunjung whispers to her best friend as she focuses her gaze upon Sungmin who is walking at the hallway with Kyuhyun.

 

“We’re not yet over ”

 

Eunjung whispers while shooting Sungmin a serious glare. Kyuhyun went out of the building with his wife. Sungmin remains quiet, following her husband’s instruction. Kyuhyun walks towards his car with his wife. He opens the backseat and puts all the bouquets and shopping bag inside and shut the door so loud, making Sungmin’s heart jumps. He holds Sungmin’s hand and drags her towards the front seat. Kyuhyun opens the door.

 

“Get inside”

 

Sungmin carefully went inside the car. Kyuhyun put his wife’s seatbelt on.

 

“Kyu”

 

Sungmin whispers, but Kyuhyun ignores her. Kyuhyun closes the door as loud as he can, indicating that he’s mad. He runs towards the driver’s seat and went inside.

 

“Kyu, please talk to me”

 

Sungmin told her husband, controlling her tears from falling. She feels sad and worried because her husband is giving her a cold treatment again. Kyuhyun starts the engine of his car. He buckles his seatbelt and starts driving, ignoring his wife.

 

“Kyu, ple—“

 

“SHUT UP! I WANT YOU TO SHUT UP CHO SUNGMIN! SHUT YOUR MOUTH! DON’T TALK TO ME!”

 

Kyuhyun raises his voice because of anger, making Sungmin cry.

 

“Why are you getting mad at me? I’m not doing anything. I thought you’re going to make it up to me because of being busy? But why are you throwing a fight all of a sudden?”

 

“Stop crying! I’m busy with my work unlike you! You’re busy with your boys! Since when did you learn to flirt around huh? You supposed to concentrate and be busy with your studies and not to flirt with boys! Damn it Cho Sungmin! I didn’t pay your tuition fee just for you to flirt around with those ing boys!”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin angrily.

 

“But I’m not fli—“

 

“I TOLD YOU TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND STOP CRYING!”

 

“Why are you shouting at me? I’m already scared of you”

 

“DAMN IT! I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP! I’M ING JEALOUS, DON’T YOU KNOW THAT? I’M ING JEALOUS! I’M ING JEALOUS WITH THOSE MEN! I’M JEALOUS! I KNOW THAT I SHOULDN’T GET JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU’RE MY WIFE NOW! I CAN’T BE JEALOUS, BUT I’M JEALOUS! DAMN IT!”

 

Kyuhyun shouts, releasing his anger. He parks his car at the corner. Kyuhyun takes off his seatbelt so he can move closer to his wife. He cups Sungmin’s beautiful face and forces her to look at him.

 

“Tell me that you’re mine. Please tell me that you’re mine. Tell it to me baby. I want to hear it from you”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before kissing her lips.

 

“Kyu…”

 

Kyuhyun Sungmin’s lower lip to stop her from talking. Sungmin unbuckles her seatbealt so she can lean closer to Kyuhyun.

 

“Baby, kiss me. Open your mouth and kiss me”

 

Kyuhyun whispers on his wife’s lips.

 

“I’m ing jealous. I’m really jealous. Tell me that you’re mine”

 

Kyuhyun whispers. He holds Sungmin’s beautiful face between his hands and captures her wonderful lips. He slowly planted soft kisses on Sungmin’s wonderful lips. Sungmin closes her eyes as she slowly opens , moving her lips to match her husband’s motion. She parted her lips as Kyuhyun inched his tongue into his wife’s warm cavern, finding his wife’s tongue. Sungmin slowly pushed her tongue out towards his. Their tongues moved together, swirling and probing; exploring each other’s mouths as they kiss each other hungrily. Kyuhyun slowly pulls back and moves his lips lower, burying it on his wife’s neck. Sungmin tilted her head backward, giving her husband a good access on her neck as she buries her fingers on his hair. Sungmin moans softly when Kyuhyun her milky skin, leaving a mark on it that indicates that Sungmin is his exclusively. Sungmin bites his lower lip, avoiding when Kyuhyun starts caressing her while her neck continuously.

 

“Kyu…”

 

Sungmin whispers. She holds Kyuhyun’s hand, stopping him from caressing her . Kyuhyun stop her neck and looks at her.

 

“What?”

 

Kyuhyun asks while staring at his wife who is already blushing.

 

“We’re…we’re…”

 

Sungmin’s voice trembles because of shyness.

 

“We’re inside…the…the…car…someone might…see us…here”

 

Sungmin told her husband with a mixture of shyness and nervousness. Kyuhyun nods and let go of her. He buckles Sungmin’s seatbelt.

 

“Kyu…”

 

Sungmin holds her husband’s gorgeous face.

 

“I love you. I’m yours…all yours. Don’t be jealous”

 

“You know? You’re the only girl who made me jealous like hell. I’ve never been jealous before because I never had a girlfriend. I only have mates before and I’ve never love like this before. I’m a possessive brat and you should know that”

 

Kyuhyun gently presses his forehead on hers. Their noses are touching each other as well as their lips.

 

“I’m really jealous baby. I can’t help it. I don’t want you to be surrounded with men. I know that you’re really beautiful and you’re heart is also beautiful. You’re damn beautiful and very attractive. Every man can fall in love with you. I just hate the fact that men are still pursuing you even though they know that you’re already married”

 

Kyuhyun slowly brushes his lips on hers.

 

“I don’t want you to leave me someday. I don’t want you to exchange me to other man. You’re mine, right? God! Min, I’m really jealous…jealous like hell”

 

Kyuhyun softly kisses Sungmin’s wonderful lips.

 

“You don’t need to be jealous Kyu”

 

Sungmin places her hands on Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face.

 

“I’m yours. I’m your wife and I won’t exchange you to other man. I love you. I really do. You don’t need to feel that way because I only love you. Stop being jealous now my baby Kyu”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun before laughing softly, teasing her husband.

 

“What did you just call me?”

 

“Baby Kyu”

 

Sungmin laughs and gently pinches her husband’s cheek.

 

“Because you’re such a brat boy, you’re like a baby. You’ll be my baby and I’m your mommy”

 

“Yah!”

 

Kyuhyun gently pinches her wife’s nose.

 

“Stop laughing and stop teasing me ok. I don’t want to be your baby. I want to be your husband”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin while pouting.

 

“Ok. Then you’ll be my baby and husband at the same time baby Kyu”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun and gives him a soft, lingering and sweet kiss.

 

“I love you Kyu. Still jealous?”

 

Kyuhyun nods.

 

“I’m going to punish you later brat girl. Just you wait when we arrive at home. You’re going to scream later”

 

Kyuhyun whispers seductively before giving his wife a sweet peck on her lips. Kyuhyun smirks as he stares at Sungmin whose eyes becomes big.

 

“I love you my baby Min. I’ll eat you later you brat kiddo. That’s your punishment for making me jealous”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife, making her blush.

 

“Ok. Let’s have our lunch now”

 

Kyuhyun kisses Sungmin’s lips. He buckles his seatbelt and starts driving his car while smiling brightly.

 

~~~

 

*GENJI, MILLENNIUM SEOUL HILTON HOTEL*

 

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun are eating their lunch peacefully at Genji. It was a Japanese Restaurant at the Millennium Seoul Hilton Hotel.

 

“How’s your day in school?”

 

Kyuhyun asks his wife. Sungmin smiles at him.

 

“It’s fine. I only have two classes today since the Professors will have a faculty meeting this afternoon. I have assignments. Is it ok if you help me do it later? I need a laptop and I don’t know how to use it. I just need to research something about Journalism and pass it on Thursday”

 

“No worries baby. I’ll help you. Let’s do it later when we arrive at home”

 

“Kyu…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

Sungmin thinks for the meantime. She’s thinking if she should tell it to her husband or not.

 

“What is it baby? Is there something wrong?”

 

Kyuhyun asks with concern in his voice. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“Can I tell you something?”

 

Sungmin asks nervously. Kyuhyun nods.

 

“What is it?”

 

Kyuhyun asks as he stares at his wife curiously. Sungmin runs her hands on the couch, looking for her bag. Sungmin found it and carefully opens it. She runs her hands inside her bag. Kyuhyun watches his wife as she looks for something inside her bag. Sungmin smiles when she finally found what her looking for. She gets the small green envelope that Jongwoon gave the class earlier.

 

“Kyu…please read this”

 

Sungmin told her husband before reaching her hand out, showing Kyuhyun the small green envelope that she’s holding.

 

“What is that?”

 

“Just read it”

 

Kyuhyun gets the envelope on Sungmin’s hand. He opens it and gets the card inside. Kyuhyun stares at the invitation.

 

“What is this?”

 

“It’s a Freshmen Welcoming Party this Friday”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun who starts reading the invitation.

 

“Can I come?”

 

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun puts the invitation back inside the envelope. He holds Sungmin’s hand and gives it back to her.

 

“No”

 

Kyuhyun answers.

 

“But my friends are coming”

 

“When I say no, it means no. Do you understand?”

 

Sungmin didn’t answer.

 

“Why do you want to go at that party? It’s because your admirers are going to attend? You want to expose yourself too much because you’re one of the hottest girls in your school. Is that what you want?”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife, feeling irritated again. Sungmin shook her head sadly.

 

“It’s not like that. I just want to have fun with my friends. That’s all”

 

Kyuhyun smirks.

 

“Have fun with your friends or have fun with those boys?”

 

Sungmin’s tears start forming in her eyes. She returns the envelope inside her bag.

 

“It’s ok if you don’t want to allow me to go at the party. You can tell me in a nice way, but why do you need to say bad things about me? Do you really think that I’m a flirt? Is that how you see me? Do you think I’m not hurt whenever you’re calling me flirt? I know that you’re jealous and you’re being too possessive and overprotective towards me, but you don’t need to insult me like this. It’s not my fault if they like me. I’m avoiding them because I’m already married to you, but they are the one who keeps on getting near me”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun before continuing her lunch sadly, controlling her tears from falling. Kyuhyun looks at his wife; he feels guilty because of being jealous and short tempered and for telling those things to her. Kyuhyun sighs.

 

“I’ll just go out and make a call. Stay here”

 

Sungmin nods sadly. Kyuhyun stands up. He kisses Sungmin’s lips.

 

“I love you”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before going out of the restaurant. He gets his mobile phone inside his pocket and calls someone.

 

“Yeoboseo”

 

Kyuhyun clears his throat before speaking.

 

“Jess, where are you?”

 

Kyuhyun asks his cousin.

 

“I’m in my office. Why?”

 

“Can I disturb you later?”

 

“About?”

 

“About Min”

 

Jessica raises an eyebrow because of confusion.

 

“What about Min?”

 

“Well…”

 

Kyuhyun sighs.

 

“I’m just wondering if you can help my baby to look for a dress later. I mean, she will be attending a party this coming Friday at Lotte Hotel. It’s the University’s welcoming party for freshmen students. Is it ok if we bother you later since Fany is still in California with Hyung?”

 

Kyuhyun explains to his cousin. Jessica giggles happily.

 

“Of course you can. I’m on it. Anything for Min”

 

“Thanks. See you later at Ms. Song’s boutique. Five in the afternoon. Min and I are just going to visit Doctor Park’s clinic after eating our lunch for her checkup before we go at Ms. Song’s boutique”

 

“Ok. No problem. See you and Min later”

 

“Thanks Jess. See you later”

 

Kyuhyun hangs up. He presses his mother’s number to call her.

 

“Yeoboseo”

 

Kyuhyun smiles upon hearing Mrs. Cho’s voice.

 

“Mom”

 

“Yes sweetheart?”

 

“See you and dad later at Ms. Song’s boutique. Five in the afternoon, please be there. Jess will also be there. You guys need to help Min to choose her dress for the party this Friday. Let’s have dinner outside. Please tell dad. See you later and dad. I love you both. Bye”

 

Kyuhyun told his mother happily before hanging up. He takes a deep breath and return happily inside the restaurant.

 

“Sorry about that baby. I just call Jess”

 

“Why?”

 

“That’s because we’re going to meet her later as well as mom and dad”

 

Kyuhyun happily told his wife. Sungmin smiles brightly.

 

“Why?”

 

Sungmin asks excitedly.

 

“You’ll know it later. We’re going somewhere later after your checkup”

 

“Checkup?”

 

Kyuhyun nods happily. He holds Sungmin’s hand.

 

“Baby, after our lunch we’re going to visit Doctor Park for your checkup. She will check you later, so we can find out if we can already have our honeymoon and make our baby”

 

Sungmin smiles and nods her head. Kyuhyun softly kisses his wife’s hand.

 

“You finish your lunch now because Doctor Park is only available until five in the afternoon and it’s already…”

 

Kyuhyun stares at his watch, checking the time.

 

“It’s already one thirty five in the afternoon”

 

“Ok”

 

“I love you baby”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before kissing her hand, making her smile.

 

“I love you too Kyu”

 

Kyuhyun let go of Sungmin’s hand so she can continue eating. He looks at his wife and flashes a smile before continuing his lunch happily.

 

~~~

 

Kyuhyun was sitting quietly inside Sun-young’s clinic while reading a magazine about parenthood. Kyuhyun was smiling brightly while staring at the babies’ pictures.

 

“I hope Min and I can also have adorable babies like them. I want to be a father soon”

 

Kyuhyun told his self. He starts imagining his self carrying his child on his arms while dancing slowly while singing a sweet lullaby for his child, putting him to sleep. Kyuhyun can’t help, but to giggle happily while thinking about it.

 

“Twenty four is not young anymore. I mean, I can already be a father at my age. But my baby Min is just eighteen years old. Was it too early for her to get pregnant? Can she handle it or we should wait until she turns twenty? Of course I don’t want my baby to have a hard time”

 

Kyuhyun told his self as he continues to scan the magazine, smiling so brightly while thinking about his future kids.

 

“Baby boy and baby girl are not bad. Two kids are enough or maybe three. One dozen?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head while laughing softly.

 

“That’s too much. But it will be fun to have kids. Mom and dad are surely going to have fun taking care of their grandchildren”

 

Kyuhyun told his self while nodding happily.

 

“Sorry to keep you waiting”

 

Kyuhyun raises his head and stares at the owner of the voice. He smiles brightly upon seeing Doctor Park with Sungmin. They just came out from a room. Kyuhyun puts down the magazine on the table and stands up. He walks towards them and holds Sungmin’s hand, helping her to walk. He guided his wife’s way as they sit on the chair. Kyuhyun can feel his wife’s hand trembling and cold. He knows that Sungmin is nervous about the result of her checkup.

 

“I’m here. Don’t be scared. If you’re not yet fine then it’s ok. We have a lot of opportunity to have our honeymoon”

 

Kyuhyun whispers to his wife, calming her. Sungmin nods her head. Kyuhyun gently pinches her nose and holds her hand tightly before focusing his eyes upon Doctor Park who is smiling at them.

 

“So, how was it doctor? Is it ok for us to have our honeymoon now?”

 

Kyuhyun asks, feeling nervous and excited at the same time. Doctor Park nods her head.

 

“Minnie is fine now, so it’s ok to make your baby now”

 

Doctor Park happily announces the couple, making them feel so happy.

 

“But Kyu…”

 

Doctor Park looks at Kyuhyun.

 

“Learn to be gentle, arasso? You need to put in mind that it will be your wife’s first time. She’s still a , so you need to take it slow and be gentle so Minnie won’t have a hard time”

 

Doctor Park told Kyuhyun who nods happily at her.

 

“Doctor…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Is it ok if Min gets pregnant? I mean, she’s just eighteen. Is it ok? Can she handle it? You see. I don’t want her to have a lot of hard time because of being pregnant”

 

Doctor Park nods her head.

 

“Being pregnant is always hard. But Minnie is on her right age to be pregnant. She’s fine and healthy and her womb is healthy. Nothing to worry about, just handle her with care, especially when she’s already pregnant. When do you plan to have your honeymoon?”

 

“Ah, when I go back from New York”

 

Doctor Park nods and smiles at them.

 

“Good luck on your honeymoon. Remember, if Minnie didn’t get pregnant at the first try, then try it again next time. Just don’t be in a hurry because the baby will arrive at the right time”

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun nod their heads.

 

“Enjoy your first night together and I hope the baby will arrive soon”

 

Doctor Park smiles at them.

 

“Question?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head as well as Sungmin. Kyuhyun stands up and bows his head on Sun-young.

 

“Thanks a lot doctor”

 

“Don’t forget to take it slow and handle your wife with care”

 

“I will”

 

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s hand, helping her to get up. Sungmin bows her head.

 

“Thank you doctor”

 

“Just call me if you need something”

 

Doctor Park smiles at them. The couple bows their heads before leaving the clinic.

 

“Kyu, where are we going to have our honeymoon?”

 

Sungmin asks as they walk at the hallways. Kyuhyun shook his head, feeling excited and happy at the same time.

 

“I don’t know baby. I’m still thinking. Of course I want our honeymoon to be romantic. I need to plan it very well. Let’s talk about it after my business trip in New York”

 

“Ok”

 

“I’m sure that mom and dad will be happy about if they find out about the good news. You know baby? Awhile ago when I was waiting for you and Doctor Park to go out from that room, I was reading a magazine about parenthood. I saw a lot of baby pictures and I also want us to have cute and adorable child like them”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife happily.

 

“Min…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Let’s make a dozen of cute and adorable babies ok?”

 

Sungmin suddenly laughs softly.

 

“Two is enough ok?”

 

“Ok. As long as you’re the mother of my kids then it’s fine with me”

 

“That was sweet”

 

Sungmin smiles sweetly.

 

“Hey, I’m really a sweet guy ok”

 

“Yeah right”

 

Kyuhyun stops walking. He gently pulls Sungmin into his arms, embracing her sweetly.

 

“I am sweet because you made me like this. To tell you the truth brat kiddo, I’m not sweet with girls before. I never spoil any of them like this. I never kiss them with love and I never embrace them sweetly like this. I only kiss them because of lust and desire, but never because of love”

 

Kyuhyun looks at his wife who is smiling brightly. He gently flicks Sungmin’s forehead.

 

“You’re the only girl that I’ve treated like this”

 

“I’m the only girl that you’ve treated coldly”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun while pouting. Kyuhyun slowly brushes his nose from hers.

 

“That’s because I’m jealous ok. Stop pouting if you don’t want me to eat your lips in public”

 

Sungmin starts blushing.

 

“Stop being naughty”

 

“You’re the one who is making me naughty. Everything about you makes me naughty”

 

Kyuhyun whispers seductively. Sungmin blush harder. Kyuhyun chuckles and quickly gives his wife a sweet peck on her lips.

 

“I love you brat kiddo”

 

Sungmin pouts, hearing her husband calling her a kiddo.

 

“I’m not a kid. Don’t call me kiddo”

 

“Then what do you want me to call you? Say it”

 

“Baby Min”

 

Kyuhyun smiles and gently pinches Sungmin’s nose.

 

“I love you my Cho Sungmin. My brat baby Min. Happy?”

 

“Kiss me first”

 

“What if I don’t want?”

 

“Fine”

 

Sungmin pushes Kyuhyun away from her. She was about to walk away when someone grabs her arm and pulls her for a kiss. Kyuhyun kisses her lips long and sweet.

 

“I love you brat baby Min. Still mad at me?”

 

Sungmin shook her head while smiling.

 

“Ok. Let’s get going because we still need to meet mom, dad and Jess at Ms. Song’s boutique”

 

“What for?”

 

“Secret”

 

Kyuhyun whispers on his wife’s wonderful lips before kissing it softly.

 

“You’ll know it when we get there. I love you so much my brat baby Min”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife, making her giggles happily. He holds her hand tightly as they start walking at the hallway again while planning about their honeymoon and Sungmin’s pregnancy.

 

~~~

 

“Sweetheart”

 

Mrs. Cho hugs her daughter in law happily.

 

“Mom”

 

Kyuhyun quickly pulls his wife away from his mother. He wraps an arm around Sungmin’s waist.

 

“Don’t hug my wife like that. You’re squeezing her. You’ll break her bones”

 

“Break her bones? Why will I do that? Aigoo! You’re just being too overprotective again”

 

Mrs. Cho told her son while pouting. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“I’m just telling you the truth mom. You’re hugging my wife too tight as if you didn’t see each other for a long time. You squeeze her like a teddy bear”

 

“You’re just a kill joy”

 

Mrs. Cho teases her son causing Mr. Cho and Jessica to laugh as well as Sungmin.

 

“Stop teasing me”

 

Kyuhyun frowns. Mrs. Cho ruffles her son’s hair happily.

 

“Aigoo! Why are you so cute sweetheart?”

 

Mrs. Cho smiles and gently pinches Kyuhyun’s cheek, making him smile.

 

“Don’t be jealous ok?”

 

“I’m not jealous ok”

 

“That’s still the same”

 

Mrs. Cho gently pats her son’s cheek.

 

“Wait a second”

 

They all stare at Jessica who moves closer to Sungmin. She stares at her cousin in law carefully and giggles.

 

“Ha! Min sweetheart”

 

“Yes Unnie?”

 

Jessica holds Sungmin’s beautiful face between her hands.

 

“Tell me. Where did you and Kyu have your make out session?”

 

“Make out session?”

 

Sungmin asks curiously. Jessica nods while giggling happily.

 

“Well…”

 

Jessica looks at Kyuhyun before speaking.

 

“I just notice a hickey on your neck. You don’t have that awhile ago before you got to school. So, you’re having a naughty time again with your husband huh just like yesterday?”

 

Jessica teases her cousin in law while staring at Kyuhyun who suddenly blushes because of shyness. Jessica chuckles.

 

“I knew it Kyu! You’re being naughty boy”

 

“Shut up!”

 

Mr. and Mrs. Cho notice the hickey on their daughter in law’s neck and they just can’t help but to smile

 

“Unnie, what is a hickey?”

 

Sungmin asks innocently.

 

“Oh!”

 

Jessica looks at her happily.

 

“Hickey means love bite or kiss mark”

 

Sungmin suddenly blush upon hearing her cousin in law.

 

“I have a hickey?”

 

Sungmin asks shyly. Jessica nods happily. She holds Sungmin’s hand and places it on the location of the hickey.

 

“You’ve got hickey here and it’s really visible”

 

Jessica teases her cousin in law. Sungmin turns her head towards her husband.

 

“Kyu, why did you put hickey on my neck? It was so embarrassing”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun while blushing hard.

 

“You guys are such a lovey dovey”

 

Mr. Cho told them.

 

“Is my grandchild going to arrive soon?”

 

Mr. Cho asks, teasing the couple happily. Kyuhyun and Sungmin just blush. Mr. Cho laughs softly and gently pats Kyuhyun’s head.

 

“Son, next time if you want to put hickey on my baby girl, make sure that nobody will see it”

 

“DAD!”

 

Kyuhyun shouts, feeling embarrassed as he starts blushing hard.

 

“It’s ok son. I understand that you’re a man now and having naughty time with your wife is normal. Just don’t make it hard for her ok?”

 

“DAD!”

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun shout in unison. Mrs. Cho and Jessica laugh softly while staring at the cute couple who are really blushing hard. Sungmin buries her face on her palms, feeling embarrassed in front of her in laws.

 

“Aigoo! Dad, stop teasing us. It’s really embarrassing”

 

“It’s ok baby girl. It’s normal for husband and wife”

 

Sungmin covers her ears and shook her head.

 

“Dad, stop that. Really…I’m shy”

 

Mr. and Mrs. Cho as well as Jessica just laugh softly, feeling happy for the couple.

 

“Ok. Just stop teasing us. Let’s get into business now”

 

Kyuhyun starts speaking. He cups his wife’s beautiful face.

 

“Baby, you need to go with mom and Jess”

 

“Why?”

 

Kyuhyun was about to answer when Jessica gently pulls Sungmin away from Kyuhyun.

 

“Aunt and I will help you look for your dress for the party”

 

“What party?”

 

“Well, Kyu call me awhile ago. He told me to help you look for a dress that you will wear in the party this Friday. It’s your school’s welcoming party for freshmen students”

 

Jessica explains happily. Sungmin turns her head towards her husband’s direction.

 

“Kyu, I thought…”

 

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s lips, stopping her from talking.

 

“Shhhh, be quiet Cho Sungmin. Just for this moment, don’t talk and ask a lot of question. Just go with mom and Jess and Ms. Song. They will help you choose your dress for the party this Friday. We can talk about it later ok?”

 

Sungmin nods. Kyuhyun smiles and kisses her lips, making her blush knowing that her in laws and Jessica are staring at them.

 

“I love you my brat baby Min. Go now. Dad and I will stay here and wait for you”

 

“Ok”

 

Kyuhyun gently pats Sungmin’s cheek before letting her go with his mother and cousin as they choose for Sungmin’s dress with the help of Victoria. Kyuhyun sits on the sofa. Mr. Cho joins him.

 

“Dad…”

 

Kyuhyun stares at his father worriedly.

 

“Are you ok?”

 

Kyuhyun asks worriedly. He stares at his father and observe him carefully. Mr. Cho looks sick and he loses some weight and his hair is getting thinner and he’s pale again.

 

“Dad, are you sick? I’ve notice that you lose some weight and your hair is getting thinner. Is there something wrong?”

 

Kyuhyun asks worriedly. Mr. Cho shook his head and smiles at his son.

 

“I’m fine son. I’m getting bald because I’m getting old and that’s normal”

 

Mr. Cho holds his son’s hand.

 

“That’s why you and Minnie need to give me a grandchild soon, so I can still enjoy playing with him. You see. I can no longer play with him when my knees get weak because I’m already old”

 

Kyuhyun laughs softly.

 

“Don’t worry dad. Min and I are already planning to have a baby”

 

“That’s good. I really want to see my grandchild soon. It will be great if there will be a little Cho in the family soon. Your mom and I will sing lullaby for him and play with him. You see. I can no longer play with you because you’re already a man”

 

“We can still play. You’re not yet beating me in PS3 and Wii”

 

Mr. Cho laughs and nods his head happily.

 

“When we have our vacation in Sydney, I will surely beat you. I have a lot of time to practice at home because I’m no longer busy. Ha! Prepare yourself son. I’m surely going to beat you”

 

“Let’s see. I won’t go easy on you dad”

 

“I will beat you”

 

Mr. Cho smiles and happily pats his son’s back.

 

“You look so happy today”

 

Mr. Cho told his son. Kyuhyun smiles.

 

“Am I?”

 

Kyuhyun asks his father happily. Mr. Cho nods at him.

 

“I can feel it son and just by staring at you, I know that you’re happy today. Why?”

 

“I’m always happy because of Min. Having her makes me happy every day”

 

Kyuhyun told his father while thinking about his wife. Mr. Cho nods happily. He feels happy seeing his son like that and there is nothing more that he could ask for and he’s no longer worried and afraid to die because he knows that Kyuhyun will be fine and will be happy even though he leaves.

 

“I’m happy for you”

 

Mr. Cho told his son, controlling his tears from falling. Of course Mr. Cho feels sad because he knows that he will be leaving them soon, but seeing their smiles, he knows that he will leave with a smile on his lips.

 

“Thanks dad. Thanks to you and mom”

 

Kyuhyun told his father while smiling brightly.

 

“TADA!”

 

Kyuhyun and Mr. Cho stare at the owner of the voice. Jessica, Mrs. Cho and Victoria are all smiling brightly.

 

“Presenting our lovely Cho Sungmin”

 

Jessica told her uncle and cousin happily before stepping aside, showing them Sungmin.

 

“What can you say huh? She looks so lovely, right?”

 

Mr. Cho nods his head happily.

 

“Very lovely”

 

Mr. Cho told them.

 

“How about you Kyu? What can you say to your lovely wifey?”

 

Jessica asks her cousin happily. Kyuhyun stares at his wife. Sungmin is wearing a backless embroidery lace dress in cream and black, pairing it with lovely red sling back shoes. Kyuhyun admits to his self that his really lovely and beautiful no matter what clothes she wears. But he needs to say no to the dress because he remembers that Sungmin will be going alone and he’s not with her. He’s just worried that men will drool over his wife and will her.

 

“Next dress please”

 

Kyuhyun told them.

 

“WHAT?”

 

Mrs. Cho, Victoria and Jessica shout in unison.

 

“Why? It’s very lovely sweetheart and it really suits her”

 

Mrs. Cho told her son while pouting. She really loves the dress for Sungmin. Kyuhyun nods his head.

 

“Yes mom you’re right. It was so lovely and the dress suits my wife, but I hate it. Why my wife does needs to expose her back? Go back inside and change into another dress. I hate it”

 

Mrs. Cho, Victoria and Jessica sigh and go back inside the fitting room with Sungmin.

 

“Why don’t you want the dress for her? It’s really nice and wonderful to her”

 

Mr. Cho asks his son. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“I hate that dress. It will not suit the party. Min looks old with that dress and it’s backless”

 

“So?”

 

“The President of the University might not allow her to enter the venue because she’s wearing a dress that exposes her skin”

 

“It’s just her back and Minnie’s skin is really lovely”

 

Kyuhyun nods at his father.

 

“Dad, even though it’s just her back, it’s still a skin. The University is really strict when it comes to that matter”

 

Kyuhyun told his father, reasoning out. Mr. Cho just nods his head. After few minutes, Mrs. Cho went out with Jessica and Victoria.

 

“Here’s the second dress and I’m sure that you’re going to love it Kyu”

 

Jessica told her cousin before helping Sungmin to go out from the fitting room.

 

“So, what can you say?”

 

Jessica asks. Kyuhyun stares at his wife. Sungmin is wearing a strapless body con dress. It has jewels and pearls print and sequin band around waist, pairing it with silver platforms. Kyuhyun thinks that it’s beautiful, but he needs to say no again because it’s strapless.

 

“Next dress please”

 

“Yah!”

 

Jessica frowns.

 

“What is your problem this time?”

 

“Jess, for heaven’s sake, do you have any sense of fashion?”

 

“And what do you mean by that Mr. Cho Kyuhyun?”

 

Jessica asks while raising an eyebrow.

 

“Simple. Look at the dress. Where can you find someone who will wear a multi colored cocktail dress? It’s ugly. Go back inside and change”

 

They just sigh and go back inside the fitting room with Sungmin.

 

“That dress is good”

 

Mr. Cho told his son. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“It’s ugly. I hate it”

 

Kyuhyun told his father before grabbing the fashion magazine on the table. Kyuhyun starts scanning it. Jessica went out with Mrs. Cho and Victoria.

 

“This is the third dress”

 

Kyuhyun stares at his wife. He blushes a little because Sungmin is really y. She was wearing a helix dress. It is a killer rose gold sequin body con dress. It has silver accents with a plunging sweetheart neckline and curved hem, pairing it with heels.

 

“Next dress please”

 

“WHAT?”

 

They all shout in unison, including Mr. Cho.

 

“What is wrong with you sweetheart? It was very beautiful”

 

Mrs. Cho told Kyuhyun. Victoria and Jessica nod, agreeing to Mrs. Cho. Kyuhyun closes the magazine that he’s holding. He puts it back on the table and stands up. He walks towards them.

 

“Min is so y”

 

“She’s really y”

 

Jessica told her cousin while frowning. Kyuhyun sighs.

 

“Look. I don’t want Min to expose too much of her skin. My goodness! I can already see the sides of her ies”

 

“Since when did you become conservative huh?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks her son.

 

“Just now”

 

Kyuhyun told his mother before walking away. He starts looking for a dress that Sungmin will wear for the party. Kyuhyun smile brightly as he grabs the black dress. He walks back towards his mother, wife, cousin and Victoria.

 

“This is the dress that I want for my baby Min”

 

Kyuhyun gives it to Jessica. It was a black short neck lace dress. It has an alluring black lace high neck, low cut v-neckline. They nod at Kyuhyun and return inside the fitting room with Sungmin.

 

“I don’t understand your husband. Why is he like that? He usually allows you to wear dress that expose your skin then why did he become a conservative all of a sudden?”

 

Jessica told Sungmin as she helps her removes the dress.

 

“This dress is really beautiful and it looks so lovely on you. Too bad Kyu hates it”

 

Mrs. Cho told Sungmin.

 

“Mom, Unnie”

 

Mrs. Cho and Jessica look at Sungmin.

 

“Yes sweetheart?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks her daughter in law.

 

“I’m going to tell you something”

 

“Speak”

 

Jessica commanded as she and Victoria puts on the black dress to her.

 

“I have a friend. His name is Seungri. He’s my classmate when I was in elementary and high school. We just become friends awhile ago. He’s actually my classmate and he asks me to be his date at the party. But it’s just a friendly date”

 

Sungmin confesses.

 

“What did you tell him?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks as she zips the dress.

 

“I didn’t say yes. I told him that I will ask permission first if Kyu will let me go at the party. Is it ok if I say yes to him? It’s just a friendly date. It’s not cheating right? Kyu might get mad at me because he’s always jealous whenever boys are going near me”

 

Sungmin explains. Mrs. Cho and Jessica shook their heads as well as Victoria. Mrs. Cho holds her daughter in law’s beautiful face between her hands and smiles at her.

 

“Of course not sweetheart. He’s your friend and there’s nothing wrong if he will be your partner at the party. Of course you need to have a partner, so someone will watch over you. Just tell him to go at the house because we need to see him before I and your father in law drop you guys at the venue of the party”

 

“Ok”

 

“Let’s go out now”

 

Sungmin nods. They help her wear the black patent peep toe pumps. They carefully go out from the fitting room.

 

“So, what can you say?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks her son. Kyuhyun smiles.

 

“Perfect! My baby is really lovely. See? She can look lovely without exposing her skin too much”

 

“But I still like the helix dress”

 

“That one is too y mom. What if someone my baby? I’m not there to watch over her”

 

“Just tell us that you’re jealous that someone will confess love towards your wife”

 

“That’s still the same”

 

Kyuhyun pouts.

 

“Just go inside the fitting room and change Min’s cloth and let them wrap her dress and shoes. I’ll go pay it at the counter”

 

Kyuhyun told them before going at the counter.

 

“He’s jealous”

 

“It’s so obvious”

 

Mrs. Cho and Jessica just laugh softly.

 

“But he’s cute when he’s jealous”

 

Victoria told them. Mrs. Cho and Jessica nod their heads happily as they return inside the fitting room with Sungmin to help her change her clothes while Kyuhyun is paying the bill.

 

~~~

 

*N. GRILL, N SEOUL TOWER*

 

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin are peacefully eating their dinner with Mr. and Mrs. Cho and Jessica.

 

“Mom, dad, Jess, thanks for helping Min awhile ago”

 

Kyuhyun told them.

 

“It’s nothing Kyu. I am always willing to help Min. She’s like a sister to me”

 

Jessica told her cousin while smiling brightly.

 

“By the way, Min and I have good news”

 

Kyuhyun told them happily. He holds his wife’s hand. Sungmin smiles. They look at the couple curiously.

 

“What is it son?”

 

Mr. Cho asks, excitedly.

 

“Is my baby girl already pregnant? Jess told us awhile ago that you guys went to Doctor Park for checkup”

 

Mr. Cho told his son happily. Kyuhyun nods at his father.

 

“Yes dad. We went to Doctor Park awhile ago for Min’s checkup, but she’s not yet pregnant. We’re not yet doing it”

 

Kyuhyun told his father, feeling a little bit shy.

 

“Then what is that good news that you’re talking about?”

 

Mr. Cho asks again. Kyuhyun smiles brightly.

 

“Doctor Park already gave us the go signal to have our honeymoon”

 

Kyuhyun told them happily. Mr. Cho smiles brightly while Mrs. Cho and Jessica giggle happily.

 

“Oh my God! You guys are going in a honeymoon?”

 

Jessica asks, feeling excited for the couple. Kyuhyun and Sungmin nod happily.

 

“Where?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“We still don’t know. I still don’t have plan for that. Min and I will talk about it when I return on Sunday”

 

Kyuhyun told his cousin.

 

“Don’t worry Kyu. I’ll call Fany and ask for help. We’re going to help you, right aunt?”

 

“Of course”

 

Mrs. Cho nods happily.

 

“We’re going to help you plan your romantic honeymoon. I suddenly feel excited for both of you”

 

Mrs. Cho told the couple happily.

 

“Make sure that Minnie is already pregnant when you guys return from your honeymoon”

 

Mr. Cho happily whispers to his son. Kyuhyun nods his head.

 

“Yes dad”

 

Mr. Cho smiles and happily pats his son’s shoulder.

 

“What time is your flight tomorrow?”

 

Mrs. Cho asks her son before drinking her white wine.

 

“I’ll be leaving at two in the morning. My flight will be at three thirty in the morning”

 

“Who’s with you?”

 

“Onew and Ms. Choi”

 

Kyuhyun informs his mother.

 

“A girl?”

 

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun looks at his wife and nods.

 

“Yes baby. Why?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“I thought you’re with Mr. Kim?”

 

Sungmin asks, feeling a bit jealous knowing that her husband will be with a girl.

 

“Oh! Mr. Kim can’t go with us because he has an emergency meeting in China. It’s important. It’s for his company, but he will try to follow if he can”

 

“Seriously, what are you going to do in New York?”

 

“We have a business partnership there. Ms. Choi will be with me because she’s my new business partner and we will also attend a seminar in New York”

 

Kyuhyun explains to his wife.

 

“Mom, dad”

 

Kyuhyun looks at his parents.

 

“You take care of my wife. I’ll be home on Sunday. Please watch over her for the meantime while I’m away from her”

 

Mr. Cho nods.

 

“There’s nothing to worry son. Your mom and I will surely take care of our baby girl. Just do your business in New York and be safe”

 

Kyuhyun nods happily.

 

“I will”

 

Kyuhyun told his father with a smile on his lips. He looks at his wife and notices her being quiet.

 

“Baby, is there something wrong?”

 

Kyuhyun whispers softly. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“I’m just tired”

 

Sungmin lied. The truth is she’s jealous because Kyuhyun will be alone in New York with a girl.

 

“Tired or jealous?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin didn’t answer. Kyuhyun smiles and softly kisses his wife’s hand.

 

“I love you Cho Sungmin”

 

Kyuhyun whispers sweetly on his wife’s ear, making her smile.

 

“I love you so much my brat baby Min. Don’t be jealous. I won’t do something stupid that will hurt you. I’ll be a good boy. That’s a promise”

 

“I trust you. I know that you won’t do that”

 

“Of course because I only love you”

 

Kyuhyun kisses Sungmin’s cheek.

 

“Finish your dinner now, so we can already go home. I still need to pack my things and we still need to do your homework”

 

“And you still need to punish me”

 

Kyuhyun suddenly chuckles upon hearing his wife.

 

“I almost forgot that naughty baby. That’s why you need to finish your dinner, so I can already punish you inside our room. I’ll put a lot of hickey on your body”

 

Kyuhyun whispers, making his wife blush.

 

“You’re my dessert later”

 

Sungmin nods shyly. Kyuhyun smiles at his wife.

 

“Seriously, what happen to my innocent baby Min huh?”

 

“I’m still innocent”

 

Kyuhyun raises an eyebrow

 

“Oh really?”

 

Sungmin nods happily.

 

“Innocent but naughty”

 

“Oh! I love that”

 

Kyuhyun gently pinches his wife’s cheek.

 

“Finish your dinner now so we can already go home. I love you”

 

Sungmin smiles sweetly.

 

“I love you too”

 

Sungmin whispers sweetly. She smiles brightly and continues eating her dinner happily together with Kyuhyun, Jessica and her in laws.

 

~~~

 

Sungmin was busy fixing her things for her school on the next day. She carefully places her homework in a clear book. She was happy because Kyuhyun help her do her homework in Global Connections 1 Class. She smiles brightly as she gently closes the zipper of her green Prada pyramid frame bag. Sungmin gets her long cane on top of the bed. She holds it tight as she starts walking carefully. Sungmin walks towards the lounger. She stops walking when she bumps into the foot of the lounger. Kyuhyun went out of his walk-in closet wearing black v-neck shirt and boxers. He looks at his wife and watches her as she carefully places her bag on top of the lounger, but unfortunately, it didn’t land on top. It falls on the floor, but Sungmin didn’t realize it. She slowly turns around and starts walking towards the bed, counting her step on her mind. Kyuhyun quickly walks towards her because she was going on the wrong direction. Kyuhyun catches his wife’s arm just in time before she bangs herself on the wall.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

Kyuhyun asks Sungmin.

 

“You’re going on the wrong direction baby”

 

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s free hand and places it on the wall.

 

“See? You’re going to bump on the wall and hurt yourself”

 

“Oh!”

 

Sungmin’s eyes widened as she runs her hand on the smooth surface.

 

“My counting is wrong or my turn is wrong?”

 

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun sighs.

 

“You stay there. I’ll put your bag on top of the lounger”

 

“But I already put it there”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“No because you end up dropping it on the floor and not on top of the lounger”

 

“Aigoo!”

 

“You stay there and don’t move”

 

Sungmin nods. Kyuhyun let go of her. He walks towards the direction of his wife’s bag. Kyuhyun picks Sungmin’s bag on the floor and neatly places it on top of the lounger before walking towards Sungmin.

 

“Seriously, why do you always need to change your bag huh?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. He holds Sungmin’s hand and guided her way.

 

“Jessica Unnie was the one who told me to change my bag every day to match my outfit. Actually, she already arranges the clothes that I’m going to wear until Thursday since I don’t have class on Friday for the preparation for the party. She arranges my clothes, my shoes and the bags that I’m going to used in a specific day. She was here awhile ago when you’re taking a bath”

 

Sungmin explains to her husband. Kyuhyun gets his wife’s cane away from her hand and folds it. He places it on top of the bedside table. He looks at Sungmin and carries her on his arms. Sungmin smiles and wraps her arms around her husband’s neck and her flawless legs on Kyuhyun’s waist. Kyuhyun looks at his beautiful wife.

 

“Kyu…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

Sungmin smiles and starts running her finger on her husband’s gorgeous face.

 

“Why did you change your mind? You don’t want me to go at the party, right?”

 

Sungmin asks her husband. Kyuhyun looks at his wife’s curious expression.

 

“That’s because you’re sad and I don’t want you to be sad. I’m being selfish if I don’t allow you to attend the party because I’m jealous. Of course you need to have a social life as a student and have fun with your friends sometimes and I want you to be happy. That’s why I change my mind and allow you to attend at the party this Friday”

 

Kyuhyun explains to his wife. Sungmin holds Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face between her hands and gives him a sweet peck on his lips.

 

“Thank you”

 

“Enjoy the party ok?”

 

Sungmin nods happily. Kyuhyun softly kisses his wife’s wonderful lips.

 

“Where do you want to go on our honeymoon?”

 

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin shook her head.

 

“I don’t know. I don’t know anything about it because I don’t travel around. London is my first out of the country experience, so don’t ask me about a good place to spend our honeymoon”

 

“Let’s just have our honeymoon here in our room”

 

Kyuhyun teases his wife

 

“As in now”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, making her blush. He looks at his wife and slowly slid one strap of her nightgown off of her shoulder. Kyuhyun starts kissing Sungmin’s shoulder, showering it with light kisses. Sungmin smiles and buries her fingers on her husband’s wet hair.

 

“I thought you’re already tired?”

 

Kyuhyun slowly moves his lips lower, kissing the top of Sungmin’s while he runs his hand on his wife’s flawless leg while his other hand holds Sungmin still.

 

“Kyu…”

 

Kyuhyun carefully laid Sungmin on their bed with him on top of her. Kyuhyun kisses Sungmin’s lips softly before getting off of her.

 

“What is that for? You just want to tease me?”

 

Sungmin asks while frowning. Kyuhyun flashes a smile and gently flicks his wife’s forehead.

 

“No. I want to make love to you tonight. But I’m already tired. Let’s just reserved it for our honeymoon, ok?”

 

Kyuhyun gently pulls Sungmin for a sweet embrace. He looks at her and sweetly kisses her wonderful lips.

 

“Don’t frown because you’re going to be ugly. I’m really sorry baby. I’m really tired tonight and I really don’t have energy for you. I need to wake up early for my flight, so don’t get mad at me anymore”

 

Sungmin smiles and slowly runs her fingers on Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face.

 

“It’s ok Kyu. Let’s just do it on our honeymoon”

 

Sungmin rests her head on her husband’s chest.

 

“Do you really need to leave?”

 

Sungmin asks, feeling sad just by thinking that her husband will be away from her for awhile. Kyuhyun nods his head.

 

“Yes baby. I’m sorry. I really don’t want to be away from you, but I really need to go in New York. It’s for the company”

 

Sungmin raises her head, facing her husband.

 

“Be back soon. Don’t be away from me for a long time. I’m going to miss you”

 

Kyuhyun gently brushes his nose from hers.

 

“I’m also going to miss you baby. I don’t have someone to cuddle at night”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife, hugging her tight.

 

“You need to behave. Don’t flirt with that girl”

 

“Yes baby. I’m going to be a good boy. I told you that I won’t do anything that will hurt you. You’re the only one I love. You also need to behave while I’m away. Stay away from those admirers, arasso?”

 

Sungmin nods. Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s hand and softly kisses it.

 

“I want to hold your hand as I sleep. Don’t let it go”

 

“Ok”

 

Kyuhyun smiles as he buries his gorgeous face on his wife’s neck, smelling her rose scented perfume.

 

“Promise to call me?”

 

“I’ll call you if I can find some time, but if I can’t, please don’t get mad at me. But I will try. I’m really going to miss you baby Min”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife while kissing her neck softly. Sungmin starts his husband’s hair gently using her free hand. Sungmin smiles when she heard her husband singing softly.

 

 

All those days chasing down a daydream

All those years living in a blur

All that time never truly seeing

Things, the way they were

Now she’s here shining in the starlight

Now she’s here suddenly I know

If she’s here it’s crystal clear

I’m were I meant to go

 

And at last I see the light

And it’s like the fog has lifted

And at last I see the light

And it’s like the sky is new

And it’s warm and real and bright

And the world has somehow shifted

All at once everything is different

Now that I see you

 

 

Kyuhyun sings every word with so much love for his wife.

 

“Baby, if you can’t sleep at night, just hugs my pillow ok or maybe you can sleep with mom and dad. They wouldn’t mind. I’ll be back on Sunday for you. Wait for me patiently, arasso?”

 

Sungmin nods.

 

“You will take care and be back to me safely”

 

“I will”

 

Kyuhyun kisses Sungmin’s wonderful lips before burying his face back on her neck.

 

“I love you baby. Let’ sleep now. I’m really tired and sleepy”

 

Kyuhyun yawns.

 

“I love you Cho Sungmin. I love you so much. I always do. Good night baby”

 

“I love you too Kyu”

 

Kyuhyun smiles and slowly closes his eyes. He hugs his wife sweetly, never letting her go and holds her hand tight. Sungmin continues her husband’s hair, putting him to sleep.

 

“Sleep tight my Mr. President. I’m really going to miss you. I’m going to be sad because you’re not going to be here beside me until Saturday. But don’t worry because I understand that you need to be busy sometimes. Just don’t tire yourself and be safe there. I’ll wait for you on Sunday. Be home safe. I love you Kyu”

 

“I love you baby. Go to sleep now”

 

“I thought you’re already sleeping”

 

“Just about to sleep. Stop my hair and go to sleep”

 

Sungmin laughs softly.

 

“Shhhh, just let me do it so you’ll fall asleep fast. Go ahead and sleep now baby Kyu. Good night. I’ll join you in dreamland soon”

 

Kyuhyun nods like a kid.

 

“I love you”

 

Kyuhyun whispers. Sungmin continues her husband’s hair, making Kyuhyun fall asleep fast. Sungmin smiles when she feels her husband’s body getting steady as well as his breathing.

 

“Sleep tight Kyu. I love you”

 

Sungmin whispers. She slowly yawns and closes her eyes.

 

“I love you Kyu”

 

Sungmin whispers for the last time. She continues her husband’s hair gently until she finally falls asleep in her husband’s sweet and warm embrace.