Chapter 4 - Ninja Down! {Edited}

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: SHINee - Sleepless Night}


'She's actually pretty when she smiles.' Luhan thought about the smiling lesson yesterday 'But what's so hard teaching her how to be happy? The other kids are normal, why can't she be like them?' That still got him confused.

Everyone was up after the first gong was rung, Luhan felt more at ease than few weeks ago. Everyone gathered at the training area, but there was no sign of both Daehyun and Hana.

‘Huh? That’s odd; she’s usually the first one here. Is she sick?’ Luhan was starting to get worried. As always Master Lu appeared out of nowhere and stood beside the boy as if he knew what he was thinking.

“I sent her out with Daehyun to learn more with her seniors,” Master Lu said it in a tone that only both of them could hear.

Luhan face him “Why?” Luhan sounded almost disappointed at his grandfather’s decision, if Luhan was one of the professionally trained students, he’d go after her now.

“She’s been in here for too long, I need her to be experienced with the world beyond these walls.” Luhan's face fell “How is training within the forest an outside world?”

Master Lu remained silent and walked away with eyes observing everyone else's move.
 


 

Later that evening, couple of the seniors including Daehyun and Hana came back but it was a heart-wrenching sight to see. Daehyun’s clothes were soaked with blood, Hana had blood smudged all over her hands, clothes and some on her cheeks.

There was no color left on Hana’s face, she had a few injuries herself, on her arms and cheek. There were no tears in her eyes, but fear and stunned over something that had happened in the forest.

Master Lu, Luhan, and everyone came out to witness the scene. The seniors who carried Daehyun followed Master Lu into the infirmary room. (More like an emergency room)

One of the senior carefully patted Hana’s back and said “It’s not your fault. Go clean up now.” Hana stood there lifelessly, her arms were limp on each side of her body. 

Everyone gave Hana a disgusted look; it was as if she’s a criminal. They all went back to their respective room, leaving Luhan and Hana alone outside.

Luhan tried to get a hold of Hana, to calm her down, but she stepped away almost too quickly “Don’t touch me.” Hana’s expressions darkened, she was disappointed with herself, she felt stupid, hopeless and all those negative emotions.

Hana went to clean herself up from all the blood and cut shirt. She wanted to check

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter