Chapter 10 - Shopping Time {Edited}

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Morrie - La La La}

After the boys and Hana made up, Luhan took them shopping. Well, the main purpose of taking them shopping was for Hana and Daehyun.

Luhan went to his father’s newly opened shopping mall and informed all the customers to leave. The mall was now deserted and the only people left are the shop clerks, them and the security guards.

He took Hana to the girls’ clothing store. Chen looked at the store weirdly “Why are we here?”

Luhan immediately pointed at Hana when she’s not looking. They all nodded and understood the mission now.

Once Hana saw all the clothes that's either stack on the shelf or hanged, her face morphed into a disgusted expression ‘This is what the people here wear?’

Luhan picked the clothes near him, which were shorts and t-shirt. He shoved it on to Hana’s arms, pushing her towards the changing room.

“Can’t I just wear what Master Xi gave me?” Luhan shook his index finger “Not a chance if you want to survive in Seoul. People will be judging you as they pass by you.”

She sighed in frustration “But I don’t care what people say.” Luhan snorted “You don’t, but I do, especially when you’re walking next to me.”

“Then I won’t walk next to you if you care so much about what people thinks or say.” She challenged him. Luhan huffed “Stop talking! Now go in the fitting room and change your clothes.” He continued “This is an order.”

The girl's shoulders slumped as she walked lazily inside the changing room. She changed into the clothes that Luhan gave her. She saw herself in the full-length mirror and instantly she wanted to cover herself with a blanket because it was so revealing “I don’t like this one.”

“Why is she so stubborn?” Luhan asked Daehyun. “She was born that way.” Daehyun chuckled. “Just come out already,” Luhan ordered again.

Hana groaned in annoyance, she came out frowning. The boys including Daehyun’s jaws dropped. Luhan's eyes widened, quickly cleared his throat “No! Unacceptable!” He went and searched for other clothes, that looked decent on Hana and not very revealing. The earlier ones he chose made her looked like some cheap girls.

“Hyung, no! She looks hot in that.” Sehun couldn’t take his eyes off Hana. Luhan shot him a threatening glare, making him fall into silence.

This time, Luhan found a sweet looking floral sundress and black cardigan to match it. “Here.” He handed her the clothes. Hana took it, heading back into the changing room and wore it. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled ‘I like this one.’ and stepped out of the room.

The reaction was the same, jaw dropping, but this time it's extra special, she made all the boys in the store heart's flutter.

“She looks so beautiful hyung,” Chanyeol whispered to Kris. Kris nodded with a gentle smile.

Daehyun, who stood at the back, smiled as well ‘She looks more beautiful in that dress than all the black clothes she owned.’ He thought to himself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter