Chapter 24 - Atsuya The Intruder {Edited}

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Huh Gak - I Told You I Wanna Die} 


When the sun had finally set, and the skies had darkened. Suddenly something in the forest stepped forward, coming into everyone's view.

“Are there anymore of you?” Hana asked. The man shook his head “I am the only one here, I am not from any tribe, you have my word.” The man took off his mask and revealed his face.

Mrs. Lee, Mrs. Choi and Mr. Kim gasped in horror, Daehyun and Hana stood there in confusion. “I thought we have agreed on this, that you would meet her when she’s 19!” Mrs. Lee spoke.

“If you’re the only one, then who released the arrow?” Hana questioned. “He was from one of the tribes that wanted to kill you, but I killed him instead. You are far from any danger now.” He replied. Hana, who was still standing there in alarmed, furrowed “Um…I thought we just fight instead of talking?” Hana said.

Three of Hana and Daehyun’s senior let down their guard and breathe “When this man say something, he genuinely meant it. He is not from any tribe anymore.”

“What do you mean not from any tribe anymore? What does he have to do with us?” Mrs. Choi smiled weakly “He was once from the Japanese tribe, but he had already broken both bond ties, so he’s on his own.”

“What about that girl with the jet black hair color?” Daehyun questioned. The intruder smiled a little “That’s one of my student, she’s only looking out for us, she means no harm at all.” Daehyun looked around, the older male chuckled “She’s not here.”

Mrs. Lee calmly placed her hand on Hana’s shoulder, making the girl loosen her grip on her katana “He’s your father.” Those three harmless words coming out of the lady's mouth sounded short and easy to say but it was strong and hard enough to accept the fact.

“Wh-What?” Hana stammered “I thought Master Lu said that he’s dead.” Mr. Kim sighed guiltily “He said that to protect both of you and your father. Master Lu knew what he’s doing, among the students he had, there’s was a traitor.”

The person who was thought to be one of the Japanese tribe, the intruder, now known as Hana’s father. The man took a step forward to confront Hana. Hana as always, would treat the person she just met coldly.

Hana backed away and pointed the sword right at him “Don’t come near me!” The man’s face flashes with regret and guilt “Hana, I’m-” Hana cut him off “I don’t care if you’re sorry or not, I don’t care if you’re my father or whoe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter