Chapter 9 - Mean {Edited}

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Taylor Swift - Mean}


Doesn’t matter where Hana was, she'll always be the first person up. So she start the day by taking a shower, when the hot water came out of the rain shower head she was shriek, but in the end she liked it. Back at Master Lu's house, the only water she gets to shower with was freezing ice cold water, her entire body would hurt sometimes.

After shower, Hana headed downstairs and tour around the house herself. She entered the kitchen and found two people wearing black dress.

Hana's guard immediately rose. When the strangers spun around, they screamed and the tray that one of them were holding, fell. “Who are you?” One of them asked. They were only women in the age range of 40 something.

“I came here with Luhan and Daehyun. Who are you?” She questioned back. Both of them sighed in relief “My goodness, I thought you were a thief. Don’t you have any normal clothes?” One of them said as she cleaned up the mess.

The other one smiled gently “We’re the Lu's family maid.” Hana tried to smile but failed yet again. She looked down at her clothes, a frown form on her face. She was wearing what she was provided with, the ninja kimono ‘Is there any other clothes that I’m supposed to wear?’ She puffed her cheeks.

Then after a moment later, all the boys came down. The boy, who's eyes were wide, D.O, scratched his head “What happened?” and screamed in horror seconds later as soon as he saw Hana.

“What are you wearing?” He pointed at the clothes disgustingly. Hana stepped back “This is my clothes. Is there any problem with it?” The younger boys chuckled.

“Problem?” Tao smirked rudely “More like failed in fashion.” Chanyeol snickered “Do you wear that at the mountain? Isn’t there like a shopping mall there?”

Hana doesn’t usually take any of the crap people say about her but once she had enough of people pushing her in the corner, treating her like she doesn’t deserve to be treated like human, she'll explode. Hana was about to kick someone's if Daehyun hadn't come to the rescue.

“Hey! Stop making fun of her. Yes, we wore this back at the mountain, and thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter