Chapter 6 - Master Lu's Wish {Edited}

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Lyn - Say}


‘Did I hear my grandfather right? I’ll be going back to Seoul, tomorrow?!’ Luhan's mind automatically went to a party mode. On the outside, he remained as natural as possible.

‘Seoul? I wonder how the city is like. I heard there are a lot of monsters there.’ She shivered at the thought of it. Hana may be brutal on the outside, but she's naive as heck.

‘What? Seoul? Out of all the punishment in the world, Master Lu decided to let us go to Seoul?’ Daehyun sighed, mentally face-palming himself.

After the rap of gasp coming from all the students, they shot Hana another set of looks, truth to be told they're really jealous of the girl. The girls loath her for the opportunity, the boys envied Daehyun a little, but he deserves it (in a good way).

“I heard Seoul is beautiful~” Daehyun heard one of the students said. ‘Beautiful ey?’ He shook his head disapprovingly ‘How are we ever going to adapt the living there?’ He sighed again.
 


 

That night, Luhan slept like a baby though he still felt bad for Hana, but for now he was excited to get back to Seoul ‘I still have 2 weeks of holiday left and I get to spend it back in Seoul! YEAH!’

Hana didn’t sleep nor did she eat anything even though Daehyun had forced her to eat, she still refused to. And Daehyun just couldn’t stop thinking ‘What are we going to do there?’ and he would keep sighing.

The next day, Daehyun woke up earlier than he used to; he wanted to talk to Master Lu. His injuries from the attack in the forest had completely healed. 

“Master Lu, why are you allowing Hana to go to the city? I thought she was forbidden to leave this place because of the Japanese ninja tribe.” That question had been replaying in his head from the moment Master Lu laid out the punishment.

Master Lu gave Daehyun a small smile while calmly poured down the tea in his cup “Yes, she is still in danger. But she will be in more danger if she doesn’t get out of here. The Japanese ninja tribes now know where Hana is and I predict that they will attack this place within few days coming or so. And that is why I need you to stay close to her and help her prepare for whatever that is coming in her way. She may look like she’s ready on the outside but in her heart, she’s not. You have been ready ever since you stepped foot here, I taught you the three things; physically, mentally and emotionally but I regret wholeheartedly that I didn’t teach her that way.”

Daehyun sighed inwardly and furrowed at the same time “I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter