Chapter 16 - Spending Time with Luhan {Edited}

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Juniel - Date}

"Hey, can we talk?" Luhan said as he stood by the kitchen's entrance. Hana was busy helping Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Choi with the chores. Hana wanted to keep ignoring the boy, but both Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Choi thought that it'd be best to talk it out than keeping it in the heart.

"Please~" He pleaded sincerely. Mrs. Choi nodded at Hana, indicating that she could go. Hana heaved a sigh and followed Luhan to the gazebo backyard.

The stoic look on Hana's face never seems to fade anytime sooner. Hana sat down before she was told to. Luhan took a deep breath before saying anything. 

"Look, I-" Luhan pace side to side in his agitated state, he started his way of words again "I'm sorry. I should have never said that. You know that I always talk first before thinking." He sighed "I'm not giving you an excuse for what I have done. I'm really sorry. I never meant to hurt you." 

Suddenly he stopped striding and just stood there, staring at Hana. "Can I be honest for real quick?" He asked. Hana remained passive, but she nodded her head for him to continue. 

"Why are you so stiff?" He asked furiously "Daehyun is a ninja as well, he knows how to fight and all that, but he's not as stiff and motionless as you. Why? What are you so afraid of? I know these so called Japanese tribe" quoting the air "are coming to get you, but why are you letting them scare you for the rest of your lives? At least be comfortable when you're around someone who actually cares for you!" He said. 

Luhan made a good point, and to be honest, Hana had never thought of that before because like Luhan said, her mind was too clouded with fear that she forgot how to think positively, and that's why she's always tense, looking like as if a stick was stuck up in her . 

She questioned herself sometimes before she goes to sleep; What is she afraid of? Why? Is she afraid to die? But that's part of ninja's life, they don't live long like ordinary people do. What is it that she's so scare of? Why can't she feel secure or comfortable when others could? 

Hana sat there, staring down to the ground, not saying a thing. Luhan was starting to panic, thinking what if he had said something so wrong? In his mind, he was running around like a headless chicken. 

"Hana?" He took a step closer. "Don't." Hana muttered. Luhan paled, he looked around the place, secretly asking for someone to jump in and save him "Hana, I didn't mean to be that harsh. I was just-" 

Hana stopped him before he could say anymore "Stop. Just stop!" She took a sharp breath as she stood up, finally meeting Luhan's eyes "I never wanted to feel this. But I grew up with this feelings that someone's about to kill me any second now. My life and yours are different, so wouldn't know how I really feel! So don't ask me what I'm afraid of and why I'm being such a coward. You don't have the right to ask me that!" She fought back. 

Luhan tried taking a step closer to her, but she move away too quickly for him to reach out. "Hana, I'm sorry." 
 


 

It has been an awful week for Luhan and quite amazing for Hana. The more Hana spent time with different people, the more that is she's becoming friendly. And for Luhan, the more Hana ignored him, the more miserable he gets. 

Over the weekend, Hana and Daehyun would continue with their training, sometime Tao and XiuMin would join, and sometime everyone would join in together as well.

And Over the weekdays, Hana spent her time by racking her brains out doing school work. If she doesn’t understand something, she went straight to Mrs. Lu or Mr. Lu. They had no problem helping them with their school work.

And lately Mrs. Lu have noticed how strained Hana's communication with Luhan have been, and it bugged her a lot, making her feel bad and wanting to fix it for them. So, she thought of something, for them to spend time alone with each other.

"Hana, why don't we go for shopping today?" Mrs. Lu smiled. Hana bli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter