Chapter 28 - Let The Battle Begin {Edited}

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: One Ok Rock - Mighty Long Fall}


If the weather was a person, he or she might looked unwell and moody as of now. The rain looked like it's about to pour down any moment soon, however living on top of the mountain, the rain isn’t the same like in the city. Being on top of the mountain, the rain always seems to turn into a heavy storm.

Lightning and thunder was making their intro already, the sound of the wind howling could almost be compare to a wolf. Suddenly, small drops of rain fell onto the earth's surface, pitter-pattering lightly.

Hana didn’t feel right, she felt as if something was about to happen any minute from now. However, later on, she heard that dreadful Master of Takeo, clapping his hands together, happy and extremely delighted over someone’s presence.

She peeked through a small hole, trying to see what’s going on. Hana's eyes widened at those who was standing before Takeo and the so-called Infinite guys.

Her heart thumped with many emotions, Hana wanted to get out there and stop all this, but how can she do that when her ankle being are chained.

Couple of minutes later, L came in the room and unchained her ankle. He helped her to stand on her feet, then took her outside.

When the sight of Atsuya came to her view, the rest of the boys as well, Hana frowned. Why did the boys, minus Daehyun followed along when they know that they’ll get their asses kicked.

Hana was about to dart over to them when L held Hana’s arm a little tighter, he didn’t say anything but Hana knows what it meant. *Run-and-you’ll-die* She sighed silently. Takeo then ordered his other student to get Master Lu and the rest of the students.

“My little brother, Atsuya. I’ve been dreaming of this day to come true, and it did. Look, I have all three of you captured.” Takeo clapped in victory.

The rain finally fell, the boom of the thunder got louder. Takeo moved his fingers to Hana, trying to tip her chin. Hana glared at him, without saying anything, he retreat his hand back and over to Hana’s father.

On the other side, the boys at last, saw Hana in flesh again, unharmed. Luhan and Daehyun quietly sighed in relief.

“Why are there so many boys? They’re here to save you?” Dongwoo stepped closer to Hana and asked. Hana kept quiet ‘If they’re here to save me, they are stupid. They’re here to die for nothing.’ She thought while scowling at them.

In their mind, they thought that Hana was still mad at them for what happened. But what they don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter