Chapter 29 - Don't Go {Edited}

Luhan Fell In Love With a Ninja Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: One Ok Rock - Re:Make | Exo-K - Don't Go}

  ||  

 

It was a battle field, blades of each sword slashing against each other, making a lot of screeching noises, rage was enlightened from both side of the tribe.

Everyone have to have someone or two people to fight with. When one of the Japanese students whistled an alert signal, it seemed like the number of Japanese ninja just grew not lessen.

Hana managed to free Master Lu's and the rest of her friends, she told them to run away, but they stayed in the end to help end this war.

From time to time, Hana and Luhan would pass by each other; they were able to say a few words “I’m sorry.” Luhan said loudly, he couldn’t say it in a hush tone because of the sound of the heavy rain and everyone fighting.

“What are you sorry for?” Hana shouted back, while busy defending herself. At the corner of her eye, she saw her father fighting with L, death glares were being thrown at each other.

Luhan growled and pushed the person he was fighting with away from him “Sorry for everything.” Hana helped Luhan fought this big guy.

“Everything?” Both of them were thrown away apart from each other. Luhan and Hana got up with a scowl on their faces and fought again.

“Everything! For hurting you.” Luhan got the chance to stab the big guy. Hana look at the lifeless body in front of her “Not bad. Who taught you?”

Luhan smirked “Your father, Mr. Atsuya.” He quickly continued “I’m sorry for hurting you.” Hana smirked and immediately lowered Luhan’s head, pushing him aside and killed the ninja that was heading towards Luhan.

“I forgave you a long time ago, I forgave the boys as well.” Luhan’s eyes widened at the revelation, this time it was his turn to lowered Hana’s head and pushed her aside.

Out of the blue, he pulled Hana in for a kiss, Luhan kissed Hana on the lips with affection “I’m willing to take the risk to be with you. I love you.” Hana’s eyes doubled its size, however they gradually closed.

After Luhan kissed her, she felt energized and fully charged, she was ready to fight with all these 100 Japanese ninjas.

Daehyun, who saw what happened had to held his pain back and let Hana go right then and there, he can’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter